Unvaccinated Single Saints

Tell us about yourself...
White
Hi, I'm new.

Unvaccinated Single Saints

Post by White »

This may not be the right forum for this kind of thread, for all I know this may not be the right site for this kind of interaction, however I know of no other place to engage in such a discussion, nor do I know of a place with the amount of open minds as this place.

I believe that the saints who are refusing to take the vaccine capture a very specific type of people. Right now we are at a very strange time, I feel as though it is going to be a very noticeable point in all of church history. I was raised in the church, all of my life I was taught of the validity of the priesthood, the restoration of God's church through his disciples on earth. I remember sitting with my father and grandfather at conference hearing my grandfather explain how the church has to keep a public image to retain their standing on earth, to avoid persecution, and give the church the opportunity to grow. I looked up to the brethren of the church and I deeply valued every word that came out of their mouths.

There is a genuine and valid danger to the vaccines that are being injected into men, women, and children across the world. Those who watch closely can see the evil behind the men who have made these vaccines and spread them out to the world. Those who watch closely can see the corruption and wicked hearts who lead this world. All large organizations, from medicine, government, food, labor, entertainment, and even religion are all dancing to the same tune and repeating the same instructions. It has been a confusing and scary couple of years, the fear of illness, plagues, disasters, and the fragile state of society is becoming commonplace. When the leaders told us all to get the vaccine the reactions were all over the place. Many saints dropped all reservations and accepted their instructions. Some saints lost all faith in the leaders and the church as a whole. We were confused, dismayed, shocked, and disappointed.

Those of us saints who have retained the title of "Latter Day Saints of the Church of Jesus Christ" while disobeying their instructions capture a very specific group of Saints. Saints who truly listen to the still small voice that contradicts the loud booming voices of Babylon. Saints who hold onto the iron rod despite the winds, waters, and temptations from the great and spacious building. Saints who follow the Lord along the seaside instead of following the priests and Pharisees of Jerusalem.

I firmly believe that these saints who have refused the vaccine will be the saints who go into the future as the peculiar people of God. Upon that basis I believe that there is nothing more important than these saints finding one another and forming connections that will stand for eternity. The church has always provided a place for young men and women to meet and mingle, yet now the majority of the people who you will find at church will have the vaccine and be very offended that you have not accompanied them in their path. There is no place for unvaccinated saints to meet and find one another and find love. Perhaps some of those unvaccinated saints looking for companionship can introduce themselves here.

I have been a long time lurker on this site, watching, reading, laughing, and praying about many of the posts and thoughts I have seen here. You should know, there are many Saints who watch this site without ever interacting or making an account. But I felt impressed to interact and put this out here. I am a 20 year old guy living in Appalachia, far, far away from utah. :)

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Unvaccinated Single Saints

Post by nightlight »

White wrote: January 17th, 2022, 11:27 pm This may not be the right forum for this kind of thread, for all I know this may not be the right site for this kind of interaction, however I know of no other place to engage in such a discussion, nor do I know of a place with the amount of open minds as this place.

I believe that the saints who are refusing to take the vaccine capture a very specific type of people. Right now we are at a very strange time, I feel as though it is going to be a very noticeable point in all of church history. I was raised in the church, all of my life I was taught of the validity of the priesthood, the restoration of God's church through his disciples on earth. I remember sitting with my father and grandfather at conference hearing my grandfather explain how the church has to keep a public image to retain their standing on earth, to avoid persecution, and give the church the opportunity to grow. I looked up to the brethren of the church and I deeply valued every word that came out of their mouths.

There is a genuine and valid danger to the vaccines that are being injected into men, women, and children across the world. Those who watch closely can see the evil behind the men who have made these vaccines and spread them out to the world. Those who watch closely can see the corruption and wicked hearts who lead this world. All large organizations, from medicine, government, food, labor, entertainment, and even religion are all dancing to the same tune and repeating the same instructions. It has been a confusing and scary couple of years, the fear of illness, plagues, disasters, and the fragile state of society is becoming commonplace. When the leaders told us all to get the vaccine the reactions were all over the place. Many saints dropped all reservations and accepted their instructions. Some saints lost all faith in the leaders and the church as a whole. We were confused, dismayed, shocked, and disappointed.

Those of us saints who have retained the title of "Latter Day Saints of the Church of Jesus Christ" while disobeying their instructions capture a very specific group of Saints. Saints who truly listen to the still small voice that contradicts the loud booming voices of Babylon. Saints who hold onto the iron rod despite the winds, waters, and temptations from the great and spacious building. Saints who follow the Lord along the seaside instead of following the priests and Pharisees of Jerusalem.

I firmly believe that these saints who have refused the vaccine will be the saints who go into the future as the peculiar people of God. Upon that basis I believe that there is nothing more important than these saints finding one another and forming connections that will stand for eternity. The church has always provided a place for young men and women to meet and mingle, yet now the majority of the people who you will find at church will have the vaccine and be very offended that you have not accompanied them in their path. There is no place for unvaccinated saints to meet and find one another and find love. Perhaps some of those unvaccinated saints looking for companionship can introduce themselves here.

I have been a long time lurker on this site, watching, reading, laughing, and praying about many of the posts and thoughts I have seen here. You should know, there are many Saints who watch this site without ever interacting or making an account. But I felt impressed to interact and put this out here. I am a 20 year old guy living in Appalachia, far, far away from utah. :)
Hello.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts, brother

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

In a few years, you may have any easy time finding a wife, as the ones you wouldn't have gotten along with, anyway, will be out of the picture. They'll be gone, along with the church hierarchy and every other group that believed the lies of the NWO because of their various dispositions against truth.

Bearsears
captain of 10

Post by Bearsears »

I really appreciate WHITE’s thoughts. I have an 18 year old daughter who is beautiful and fit. She is bright and wonderful and I can’t see a path forward for her in the current world. From a little kid she has been interested in creating. She taught herself to spin, knit, and crochet. She really wants to homestead and is interested in survival off the land. She has been accepted into BYU and all the state schools but doesn’t want to go to college. All the guys I felt were promising for her here have been vaccinated, and while within their rights, I would hope for something else for her. So, thanks for starting this post. I am obviously pretty concerned about what if any people she can find that shares her niche values. I feel like god has directed her values (unfortunately? Why would she need those for her future?). I hope he will further direct her associations and paths but I feel a total loss in how to advise her in this current world. What she really wanted to do was WOOFING worldwide but I think the vaccine mandates have killed that dream. It feels like so many great things in the world just aren’t an option anymore. I feel a great sadness for my children. We had a temple president tell us once that descendants of Ephraim were like oxen they do better in poor conditions and great challenge. Here is to hoping that we are up to the challenge ahead of us. Other parents, how are your college aged kids navigating this world?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Bearsears wrote: January 18th, 2022, 12:18 am I really appreciate WHITE’s thoughts. I have an 18 year old daughter who is beautiful and fit. She is bright and wonderful and I can’t see a path forward for her in the current world. From a little kid she has been interested in creating. She taught herself to spin, knit, and crochet. She really wants to homestead and is interested in survival off the land. She has been accepted into BYU and all the state schools but doesn’t want to go to college. All the guys I felt were promising for her here have been vaccinated, and while within their rights, I would hope for something else for her. So, thanks for starting this post. I am obviously pretty concerned about what if any people she can find that shares her niche values. I feel like god has directed her values (unfortunately? Why would she need those for her future?). I hope he will further direct her associations and paths but I feel a total loss in how to advise her in this current world. What she really wanted to do was WOOFING worldwide but I think the vaccine mandates have killed that dream. It feels like so many great things in the world just aren’t an option anymore. I feel a great sadness for my children. We had a temple president tell us once that descendants of Ephraim were like oxen they do better in poor conditions and great challenge. Here is to hoping that we are up to the challenge ahead of us. Other parents, how are your college aged kids navigating this world?

I don't see the university as a path for my kids, either. I think the world is going to be hugely different in a few more years and the lore of "education" will turn to infamy, due to the delusion it enabled that caused so many deaths.

My son recently received a patriarchal blessing in which he was told that he would be the architect, the general contractor, and the laborer in building his life. I was pleasantly surprised and relieved, because I just don't see him going the worldly route. I am anxious for him to prosper, somehow, of course.

White
Hi, I'm new.

Post by White »

Bearsears wrote: January 18th, 2022, 12:18 am I really appreciate WHITE’s thoughts. I have an 18 year old daughter who is beautiful and fit. She is bright and wonderful and I can’t see a path forward for her in the current world. From a little kid she has been interested in creating. She taught herself to spin, knit, and crochet. She really wants to homestead and is interested in survival off the land. She has been accepted into BYU and all the state schools but doesn’t want to go to college. All the guys I felt were promising for her here have been vaccinated, and while within their rights, I would hope for something else for her. So, thanks for starting this post. I am obviously pretty concerned about what if any people she can find that shares her niche values. I feel like god has directed her values (unfortunately? Why would she need those for her future?). I hope he will further direct her associations and paths but I feel a total loss in how to advise her in this current world. What she really wanted to do was WOOFING worldwide but I think the vaccine mandates have killed that dream. It feels like so many great things in the world just aren’t an option anymore. I feel a great sadness for my children. We had a temple president tell us once that descendants of Ephraim were like oxen they do better in poor conditions and great challenge. Here is to hoping that we are up to the challenge ahead of us. Other parents, how are your college aged kids navigating this world?
I think perhaps one of the best things we can do as aware saints is start putting this network together of saints who are like this. As we do we will see amazing things take place. We will find many similarities simply because truth all originates from one source. I also was strongly encouraged to go to BYU, I had the opportunity yet I never wanted to go to college. Homesteading, living off the land, and independent from the world is something that I am doing. I have a farm and spend a lot of time with the trees plants and animals. I believe very strongly that whether we like it or not, becoming independent from the tit of society is going to be a necessity if we want to survive. Babylon is ill and the fruits from her tree are exceedingly bitter even unto death. If we continue to eat from her branches we too will die.

Ephraimites like oxen? I have a number of cattle. One of the worst things for them in the winter is for them to have a warm place to get away from the cold. You see cattle, oxen, and bison, all have phases in their bodies that adjust to the season. In the summer and spring they have access to ample food and comfort, in the winter they have less food, water, and less comfort all around. Their bodies go into overdrive building up a winter coat and changing their metabolism to keep them warm. If given a warm place with ample food that they can always retreat to, their bodies will become lazy. If they loose access to this place they will have an extremely difficult time and it could even kill them. It is absolutely true that the Ephraimites are likable to oxen. The Ephraimites of the latter days have become dependent on a warm barn spiritually, no longer do they even remember what the cold snow feels like. How long until they once again are pulling wagons through the snow? When they are called to do what is necessary I fear exceedingly they will be looking for their warm barn and be unable to find it.

That said, one of the most helpful things for these creatures is to have a large herd to stay close to. Companions, and family, they gain strength, comfort, and protection from their numbers. In the harshest storm you will find them huddled together generating enough heat to melt the snow at their feet.

FreedomJess
captain of 100

Post by FreedomJess »

White wrote: January 18th, 2022, 1:22 am
I think perhaps one of the best things we can do as aware saints is start putting this network together of saints who are like this. As we do we will see amazing things take place. We will find many similarities simply because truth all originates from one source. I also was strongly encouraged to go to BYU, I had the opportunity yet I never wanted to go to college. Homesteading, living off the land, and independent from the world is something that I am doing. I have a farm and spend a lot of time with the trees plants and animals. I believe very strongly that whether we like it or not, becoming independent from the tit of society is going to be a necessity if we want to survive. Babylon is ill and the fruits from her tree are exceedingly bitter even unto death. If we continue to eat from her branches we too will die.

Ephraimites like oxen? I have a number of cattle. One of the worst things for them in the winter is for them to have a warm place to get away from the cold. You see cattle, oxen, and bison, all have phases in their bodies that adjust to the season. In the summer and spring they have access to ample food and comfort, in the winter they have less food, water, and less comfort all around. Their bodies go into overdrive building up a winter coat and changing their metabolism to keep them warm. If given a warm place with ample food that they can always retreat to, their bodies will become lazy. If they loose access to this place they will have an extremely difficult time and it could even kill them. It is absolutely true that the Ephraimites are likable to oxen. The Ephraimites of the latter days have become dependent on a warm barn spiritually, no longer do they even remember what the cold snow feels like. How long until they once again are pulling wagons through the snow? When they are called to do what is necessary I fear exceedingly they will be looking for their warm barn and be unable to find it.

That said, one of the most helpful things for these creatures is to have a large herd to stay close to. Companions, and family, they gain strength, comfort, and protection from their numbers. In the harshest storm you will find them huddled together generating enough heat to melt the snow at their feet.
Only 20 years old?!
Your wisdom is astounding.
I think you and @GadiantonSlayer could be friends.

I think we are finally witnessing the arrival of the generation from that cheesy Mormon film “Saturday’s Warriors.”

The Warriors have arrived.

Welcome to The Forum.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

First, thanks for sharing. And yes, there are few 20 yr olds who have their head screwed on straight, so kuddos for being willing to chart your own course.

I do feel that for physical survival it will be important to create community. And it does help in finding spiritual strength. That's one thing the church discourages, or at least an abuser trait the church exhibits for those who question church leaders. Elder Ballard spoke in GC once to those leaving the church and said, "Where will you go?" That exhibits the type of manipulation that life can't be lived in any meaningful way outside of LDS leader dogmas. And has little to do with Christ's actual doctrine btw. I mean, what has any generation done when the established religions apostatized? They humble themselves and move forward in faith with people like them. There has to be a division among the people.

So, we are also looking for a community of like-minded individuals. LSDFF has been a very helpful place to have open discussions, but also to begin important connections. There are also other social platforms as well. We try to meet with a group of friends at least once a month.

It is also interesting to note that I've heard of 4-5 ward members, and several extended family members, inquiring about what's going on with our beliefs and why we haven't attended church, yet not a single one of them has approached us directly. They tell people we know that they miss us, but not enough to actually come and talk to us.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The idea of even kissing someone who has had these injections creeps me out a bit these days. Especially with the claims that there are strange things in them.

Iceberg
captain of 100

Post by Iceberg »

White wrote: January 17th, 2022, 11:27 pm This may not be the right forum for this kind of thread, for all I know this may not be the right site for this kind of interaction, however I know of no other place to engage in such a discussion, nor do I know of a place with the amount of open minds as this place.

This was so beautifully said. May you see the Lord’s hand in your life as he guides you to like minded people.

Iceberg
captain of 100

Post by Iceberg »

I just want to say how much strength your post has given me. On this unexpected (but welcome) paradigm shift of mine I go through varying waves of thought and emotion. I was in a low but I feel myself regaining confidence and courage after reading what you had to say. Thank you.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Just remember, there is a lot more of us listening to the spirit than you think. Last time I checked, vaccinated LDS members in Utah and Ihado were just over 50%. It even made the Washington Post to make it seem like these members were apostatizing against church leaders.

As a single member of the church, believe me I know your reservations with finding a mate when you think you are ostracized from the social aspects of the church.

You think, how can these other members not see what is going on in the world as plainly as you can?

Why are they accepting blind obedience to church leaders as the only way forward?

Is there someone that is compatible with my beliefs?

The news is currently filled with "scientific" and "medical" information that they say is science yet continually say, science is evolving to cover their tracks. The gospel of Jesus Christ is plain and simple and unchanging, despite the changes to church policies.
2 Nephi 31: 2 Wherefore, the things which I have written sufficeth me, save it be a few words which I must speak concerning the doctrine of Christ; wherefore, I shall speak unto you plainly, according to the plainness of my prophesying.

3 For my soul delighteth in plainness; for after this manner doth the Lord God work among the children of men. For the Lord God giveth light unto the understanding; for he speaketh unto men according to their language, unto their understanding.
I live in an area of the world where there are very few members at all and traveling now seems like it's going to be a lot harder to do going forward. I don't know what's in store for us going forward but I do know that family is the most essential thing for existence and the Plan of Salvation. The family now is being attacked on all angles but the Lord will provide a way for us to accomplish His purposes if we are faithful and obedient and do all we can to follow His spirit.
1 Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.
I do know that going forward, we will have to be more detached from the world. I'm okay with that and I am preparing to do that. I think the days of "be in this world but not of this world are gone".

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

My 26-Year old daughter is struggling with many of these same issues. She's on all sorts of dating apps, and she gets turned down because she's "unvaxxed" or sees messages like "If you're not vaccinated, keep swiping". We don't live in UT either, she's here in NM living with us right now while trying to build some savings to really get off on her own. I see her get disheartened often at what dating is for her, and I don't envy my children and the issues they are dealing with. I'm sorry the world is so lost right now. In a few years, I feel it will be changing for the better. Stay strong in the Lord! He can heal all who come to him in ALL ways!

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

One great aspect of having faith in the literal gathering of Israel is that all of these young saints will have righteous companions to choose from. Who knows... you may not have to wait too much longer. :)

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

My son is 18 and not vaxxed. Was accepted to byu but doesn’t want to go now. Too woke. I hope in a few years that he will be able to find someone who is unvaxxed and not brainwashed by Babylon or the church.
Slim odds I know. We should start our own dating app.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Great posts - thanks everyone! A good start to the day. Especially White in his OP:

"I firmly believe that these saints who have refused the vaccine will be the saints who go into the future as the peculiar people of God. Upon that basis I believe that there is nothing more important than these saints finding one another and forming connections that will stand for eternity. The church has always provided a place for young men and women to meet and mingle, yet now the majority of the people who you will find at church will have the vaccine and be very offended that you have not accompanied them in their path. There is no place for unvaccinated saints to meet and find one another and find love. Perhaps some of those unvaccinated saints looking for companionship can introduce themselves here.

I have been a long time lurker on this site, watching, reading, laughing, and praying about many of the posts and thoughts I have seen here. You should know, there are many Saints who watch this site without ever interacting or making an account. But I felt impressed to interact and put this out here. I am a 20 year old guy living in Appalachia, far, far away from utah. :)"

LDSFF seems a good place to find those in this category, un-vaxed yet hopeful for the cleansed Church yet to build the New Jerusalem - and welcome the returning Ten Tribes from the "north." DC 133

And a thorough cleansing is certainly coming. Just hope I'm on the Lord's side of the line...

Exciting times ahead! Welcome, White.

Bearsears
captain of 10

Post by Bearsears »

White, I wanted to personal message you but because I am new I don’t have access to that function. I probably won’t do enough messages to qualify. When you can (if you want) private message me and i’ll give you my daughter’s email. I don’t know where you are in Appalachia but we come to eastern Tennessee every summer to visit grandparents and she is thinking of going to a weaving school there. It might be nice to meet you and any others that you find in the region so you can help each other.

Down_the_rabbithole
captain of 100

Post by Down_the_rabbithole »

I have young children and can imagine how difficult it would be if they were in the 18-20 year old stage. I know young adults are often pressured into college and university (I know I was until I dropped out and made my own way..one of the best decisions I've made). I know that's not for everyone. I would take caution sending anyone to BYU. It seems like something has happened there. Many I know that have gone there in the last few years have lost all faith in God (not just the church). At first I thought it was just people I knew. I then talked to others in my ward neighborhood and it seems to be a common issue. I'm not sure why. I know people that attended other Universities and came out with their faith intact. Has anyone else seen this specifically with BYU? I know many there have gone woke, but it seems worse there. I could be wrong. I never went to BYU. That's why I'm asking.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Down_the_rabbithole wrote: January 18th, 2022, 12:00 pm
I have young children and can imagine how difficult it would be if they were in the 18-20 year old stage. I know young adults are often pressured into college and university (I know I was until I dropped out and made my own way..one of the best decisions I've made). I know that's not for everyone. I would take caution sending anyone to BYU. It seems like something has happened there. Many I know that have gone there in the last few years have lost all faith in God (not just the church). At first I thought it was just people I knew. I then talked to others in my ward neighborhood and it seems to be a common issue. I'm not sure why. I know people that attended other Universities and came out with their faith intact. Has anyone else seen this specifically with BYU? I know many there have gone woke, but it seems worse there. I could be wrong. I never went to BYU. That's why I'm asking.
This tends to be a common side effect that may be brought about by two things:

1. The kids are indoctrinated into socialistic or liberal views and they wander off in strange paths.

2. They see the corruption in both culture and what they think is doctrine (which they’d be correct on some counts) and they throw it all out.

I’ve noticed that when people wake up to the corruption w/in the church they have a tendency to reject God entirely. Many people on the Mormon Stories podcast follow that path. In some regards, by the church holding to certain dogmas, they are pushing people into atheism.

As an example: According to the church, Joseph was a lying adulterer. He lived polygamy secretly. He also took children brides, which would make him a pedophile. And they also promoted polyandry, which is multiple husbands for one wife (Brigham did this). This character looks like a charlatan and the Book of Mormon becomes irrelevant. OR we can realize they were lying about Joseph and he was a far greater man than the church promotes. This helps keep faith more intact for God, but we lose most of our trust in church leaders.
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on January 18th, 2022, 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

This right here!

I keep telling my kids we need to be careful. We have become "domesticated humans." We need keep our systems able to handle work and weather.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

I have an 18 year old that is skipping college and is roofing, even though he left HS with a 3.9 GPA and STEM Certification. (He was homeschooled all but high school.)

He considered BYU, Mission, etc. but rejecting the shot makes it seem like those would be temporary to non-existent options. He is just working and trying to figure out how to make his way on his own.

White
Hi, I'm new.

Post by White »

FreedomJess wrote: January 18th, 2022, 2:10 am Only 20 years old?!
Your wisdom is astounding.
I think you and @GadiantonSlayer could be friends.

I think we are finally witnessing the arrival of the generation from that cheesy Mormon film “Saturday’s Warriors.”
Iceberg wrote: January 18th, 2022, 4:57 am I just want to say how much strength your post has given me. On this unexpected (but welcome) paradigm shift of mine I go through varying waves of thought and emotion. I was in a low but I feel myself regaining confidence and courage after reading what you had to say. Thank you.
I am glad that my words helped you. Trust me when I say, you ain't seen nothing yet. This church will not go quietly into the night. It was built upon a foundation against dogma, the foundational principle of our whole religion is built upon a boy who prayed to receive guidance on what to believe. If you think for an instant apostasy will be aloud to thrive you are dead wrong. The ripples of the actions made by leaders of this Church are only now beginning to be seen. You will see many more little boys and girls hoisting the responsibility of discipleship upon their backs and they will carry this church into the resurrection.
Sunain wrote: January 18th, 2022, 5:46 am I do know that going forward, we will have to be more detached from the world. I'm okay with that and I am preparing to do that. I think the days of "be in this world but not of this world are gone".
You are absolutely correct. If you look at Canada, Europe, even the big cities in the states, going into buildings to do commerce and buy food is being prevented for people who will not comply with one restriction or another. Whether it is a vaccine, a mask, or a religion the great Babylon has always persecuted those who do not worship their idols, only now they are tightening their grip. Think about what you will be seeing in future years now that this has been aloud to take place... Do you think that soon you will be hunted by mobs like the early Saints? Was it not prophesied that in the last days we would see greater persecutions than any other generation before us? Soon you will find that you cannot be in the world without being part of the world. Whether that means you need to find a boat, a wilderness, or an army soon every single Saint will have to accept they are in enemy territory.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Down_the_rabbithole wrote: January 18th, 2022, 12:00 pm
Probably because their professors are anti family and anti God. Kids who are taught falsehoods at high school then go on to hear more woke garbage at a “religious” college, are bound to fall to the ways of Babylon.

White
Hi, I'm new.

Post by White »

Mamabear wrote: January 18th, 2022, 6:52 am My son is 18 and not vaxxed. Was accepted to byu but doesn’t want to go now. Too woke. I hope in a few years that he will be able to find someone who is unvaxxed and not brainwashed by Babylon or the church.
Slim odds I know. We should start our own dating app.
Start a dating app for unvaccinated Saints? Shout out to the owners of this site, this little forum and all of the people on it are becoming a certain movement. You may not know it but in dark corners, quiet living rooms, and secluded places you will hear Saints talking about a "certain forum." A place where they are getting information, speaking their mind, and listening to others who speak their mind. I have seen it myself, Saints who are not following the herd are all finding themselves searching for truth online and winding up here. Sometimes they will even carefully inquire the username that the other person uses. In all honesty this place may soon receive serious persecution from the powers that be. I believe that this site should play some part in helping Saints to meet one another, because this is the place where they go. Whether they should simply introduce themselves in this thread, or if they want to make a whole area for people to do this, I think that you would see a lot of success in it.

For those of you who do have children or young adults in this situation perhaps you should tell them about this thread and see what comes of it.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

White wrote: January 18th, 2022, 3:05 pm For those of you who do have children or young adults in this situation perhaps you should tell them about this thread and see what comes of it.
That could be dangerous. You end up getting people on here like Gadianton Slayer.