President Eyring advises you not to fight your loss of freedom

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

President Eyring advises you not to fight your loss of freedom

Post by LDS Physician »

https://www.thechurchnews.com/living-fa ... les-239584

As they put you in chains, don't look at it as losing your freedom. Rejoice that you're having a soul-expanding experience.

Hey concentration camp Jews ... Don't bemoan your fate, rejoice in what you're about to learn

I wonder what Moroni would think of this advice? Do you fight against tyranny and injustice directed at you and your family or celebrate it for the learning experience it will be?
Last edited by LDS Physician on January 13th, 2022, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: President Eyring advises you not to fight your loss of freedom

Post by Chip »

He pulled out all the stops in that talk, in order to induce people to go along with the NWO vaxx program - it's obeying the prophet, it's following the savior, it's being humble, it's being faithful, it's keeping your covenants, it's showing gratitude. What in the hell has become of the church?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Chip wrote: January 13th, 2022, 6:41 am He pulled out all the stops in that talk, in order to induce people to go along with their vaxx program - it's following the prophet, it's following the savior, it's being humble, it's being faithful, it's keeping your covenants, it's showing gratitude. What in the hell has become of the church?
Was it Hitler who said the Soviet Union was so rotten that they would just have to kick the door down and the whole edifice would collapse? Turned out he wasn't quite right about that, but it feels that way with this organisation. One of the biggest political power grabs in human history and they have nothing to say. Pope Francis could have wielded power here too.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

In the process of working together to “thread the needle of public safety and private preferences,” it is important to resist the impulse to contend in public or private settings. “Each of us is biased and under-informed in ways that can be easy to overlook,” President Eyring said.

We are unintelligent pee-ons. Too biased and dumb to understand in their eyes. We must surrender to them, the great ones.
This rhetoric will shortly bring down the judgements of God.

Bbhector
captain of 10

Post by Bbhector »

This reads as scripture mingled with doggy doo

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

New tests of honor exist today, the modern-day equivalent of Old Testament burnt offerings and other sacrifices. COVID-19 appears to be “testing our resolve to follow the guidance of governmental and Church authorities.”

You mean the test of following secret combinations? I’ll gladly fail that test.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Mamabear wrote: January 13th, 2022, 6:58 am New tests of honor exist today, the modern-day equivalent of Old Testament burnt offerings and other sacrifices. COVID-19 appears to be “testing our resolve to follow the guidance of governmental and Church authorities.”

These guys are amply demonstrating what it means to take the savior's name in vain. Will Jesus not say to these vapid jerks: "Verily, I never knew ye. Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity."

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Let's just be clear. This President Eyring is president of BYU-Idaho not the second counsellor in the FP.
As such his comments are of little to no interest to me.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Niemand wrote: January 13th, 2022, 6:46 am
Chip wrote: January 13th, 2022, 6:41 am He pulled out all the stops in that talk, in order to induce people to go along with their vaxx program - it's following the prophet, it's following the savior, it's being humble, it's being faithful, it's keeping your covenants, it's showing gratitude. What in the hell has become of the church?
Was it Hitler who said the Soviet Union was so rotten that they would just have to kick the door down and the whole edifice would collapse? Turned out he wasn't quite right about that, but it feels that way with this organisation. One of the biggest political power grabs in human history and they have nothing to say. Pope Francis could have wielded power here too.

Right. They are on the side of evil here, using every Mormon mechanism that they carefully laid, to induce people to go along with the lies. And GET THE SHOTS.

This is so Baghdad-Bob-like of them. The known truth is accelerating in the opposite direction, yet they keep doubling down on the lies, as if in satanic desperation.

Time to hear from the possessed girls again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM7EiFEFvXI&t=545s

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Chip wrote: January 13th, 2022, 7:13 am

Right. They are on the side of evil here, using every Mormon mechanism that they carefully laid, to induce people to go along with the lies. And GET THE SHOTS.

This is so Baghdad-Bob-like of them. The known truth is accelerating in the opposite direction, yet they keep doubling down on the lies, as if in satanic desperation.

I've watched this few times now. I feel the the two women "arrested" at the beginning are being led by the man. He asks them leading questions and then answers them himself in some instances. I'm not sure this is what it purports to be.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Robin Hood wrote: January 13th, 2022, 7:33 am
Chip wrote: January 13th, 2022, 7:13 am

I've watched this few times now. I feel the the two women "arrested" at the beginning are being led by the man. He asks them leading questions and then answers them himself in some instances. I'm not sure this is what it purports to be.

It seems to me that he moves things along, so that they don't belabor the obvious.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

“We can win this war if everyone will follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders.”

Yes, we can win this war by laying down and succumbing to the very people who are waging this war against us. Brilliant
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on January 13th, 2022, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Korsgaard46
captain of 50

Post by Korsgaard46 »

“The greatest sacrifice for honor was our Savior’s bravery in confronting the Jewish scribes and Pharisees,” President Eyring said. “He surely knew that His charges against them, whom He justifiably called hypocrites, would lead to their seeking His death. But His honor and the mission given by His Father in Heaven required Him to stand firm, knowing the consequences.”

New tests of honor exist today, the modern-day equivalent of Old Testament burnt offerings and other sacrifices. COVID-19 appears to be “testing our resolve to follow the guidance of governmental and Church authorities.”
The scribes and Pharisees were the "wise" Jewish government leaders that Jesus took on and yet in the same breath Eyring is telling us to follow these type of leaders. You can't make this up.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

The headline on this thread is misleading. This is BYU Idaho President Eyring speaking and NOT President Eyring of the Fist Presidency.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Robin Hood wrote: January 13th, 2022, 7:10 am Let's just be clear. This President Eyring is president of BYU-Idaho not the second counsellor in the FP.
But you know this is his campaign speech for his seat in the Q15.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

gkearney wrote: January 13th, 2022, 8:00 am The headline on this thread is misleading. This is BYU Idaho President Eyring speaking and NOT President Eyring of the Fist Presidency.
The title is correct. President Eyring is the “president” of BYU-Idaho. And yes, he did give this talk. Did you not click on the article?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

gkearney wrote: January 13th, 2022, 8:00 am The headline on this thread is misleading. This is BYU Idaho President Eyring speaking and NOT President Eyring of the Fist Presidency.
Misleading, but true! :evil:

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Anyone see the vaxx as a choice of whether or not to partake of the fruit..??

Eyring mentions Adam and Eves’ tough choice...

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 13th, 2022, 8:17 am
Robin Hood wrote: January 13th, 2022, 7:10 am Let's just be clear. This President Eyring is president of BYU-Idaho not the second counsellor in the FP.
But you know this is his campaign speech for his seat in the Q15.

This Eyring is a Rasbandite....

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

"“Almost all blessings are predicated on doing the right things when the costs seem too high or even unfair,” he taught"
Not quite what DC says...

"“The greatest sacrifice for honor was our Savior’s bravery in confronting the Jewish scribes and Pharisees,” President Eyring said. “He surely knew that His charges against them, whom He justifiably called hypocrites, would lead to their seeking His death. But His honor and the mission given by His Father in Heaven required Him to stand firm, knowing the consequences.”"
I would have guessed it was in the garden and on the cross, difference of opinion, at least.

"Rather than seeing an unfair intrusion on freedom, President Eyring instead encouraged listeners to “embrace the trials, tests and potential victories to be had.”"
Well, at least he says "an unfair intrusion on freedom", lol.
Potential victories?? Where? What?

At least he got a few things right, at the end.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Mamabear wrote: January 13th, 2022, 6:58 am New tests of honor exist today, the modern-day equivalent of Old Testament burnt offerings and other sacrifices. COVID-19 appears to be “testing our resolve to follow the guidance of governmental and Church authorities.”

Why they continue the mantra of "trust the government" while proclaiming the Book of Mormon is beyond me. ETB is doing somersaults in his coffin as we speak.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

His title is literally "president"

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Yeah this is the President of BYUI, not the one in the First Presidency.

"New tests of honor exist today, the modern-day equivalent of Old Testament burnt offerings and other sacrifices. COVID-19 appears to be “testing our resolve to follow the guidance of governmental and Church authorities.”

Rather than seeing an unfair intrusion on freedom, President Eyring instead encouraged listeners to “embrace the trials, tests and potential victories to be had.”"

Amazing. Why such low discernent? Why such little understanding? and how is this suddenly about honor? You have "honor" if you follow government decrees, but you don't have "honor" if you question or refuse to follow them? I feel like I'm in some parallel universe in Star Trek trying to get back to the right universe.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Eyring gushes over the Eastern Idaho Public Health board.

“As in the past, we will seek guidance from our friends at Eastern Idaho Public Health, who have advised us so generously and effectively. How blessed we are to have leaders who are trustworthy stewards of public welfare.”

Well, I contacted them at the beginning of covid. This is what I emailed:

"If your goal is to reduce suffering and help people get better during this pandemic, shouldn't we look to any and all sources that are having success? Please watch this video link below. It presents an alternative perspective on how treatments are being managed in the United States. (link: https://thehighwire.com/videos/covids-silver-bullet/)"

And this was their/her response:

"Thank you for your email, and sharing your opinion. However, we base our decisions on science and reputable sources. I suggest the CDC or the Johns Hopkins coronavirus resource page. Have a good day."
—Barbara Nelson MD MPH

These are the people who Presdient Eyring considers to be "trustworthy stewards of public welfare." They are simply parroting the CDC. Kind of like the image below. If the CDC is at the top that puts Eyring on the 3rd rung and us on the last.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

These smug idiots are everywhere and they are completely gumming up the system, inhibiting any kind of reality-based solution. They form a hierarchy of $#!%birds, like in the post above, that are oblivious to the real disease, which they are fomenting, themselves. It would make sense to me that God would eventually wipe them out, because they have no love for truth and are defaulted to being satan's minions. They are everywhere now. "Have a nice day!" is their signature.