The Covid Vaccine Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Covid Vaccine Hoax

Post by Thinker »

HVDC wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 4:50 pmPilots are some of the smarter people that I know.
The type that does things, not merely watches others do things.

Amazing how so many of them haven't figured out that.
This isn't their grandpa's country anymore.
Why not?
What am I missing?
They may have high IQ but to not cave to psychological warfare, IQ doesn’t cut it. It’s more about emotional intelligence, not caving to peer pressure & instead maintaining integrity in the face of challenges. Though, some may have had their livelihood threatened.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Thinker wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 10:27 am
HVDC wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 4:50 pmPilots are some of the smarter people that I know.
The type that does things, not merely watches others do things.

Amazing how so many of them haven't figured out that.
This isn't their grandpa's country anymore.
Why not?
What am I missing?
They may have high IQ but to not cave to psychological warfare, IQ doesn’t cut it. It’s more about emotional intelligence, not caving to peer pressure & instead maintaining integrity in the face of challenges. Though, some may have had their livelihood threatened.
yes on the "emotional intelligence".

But see? it's about debt - debt is how they enslave you. no debt = no control. (or at least "very reduced control").

get out of debt however you can.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Follow the prophet, he knows the way?
Vaccine Injured Mormon wrote:I found myself agreeing a lot with this article in regards to vaccines, using herbal remedies, and eating healthy (following the word of wisdom) to avoid disease. I have been healthy all of my life. I was very hesitant to take the Covid vaccine and wasn’t planning on doing it but when I saw the prophet take it, I decided to. I also thought I should because my elderly mother was living with me and I thought by doing so I was protecting her. But my gut feeling was telling me not to get the vaccine. Now I really regret taking the vaccine because I am now suffering from vaccine injury and my days are spent in bed with an oxygen tank. I was perfectly healthy before and now I have severe dyspnea and fatigue, peripheral neuropathy, tinnitus, brain fog, loss of taste, and rapid heart beat. I can’t get from my bed to the kitchen without gasping for air. My d-dimer and fibrinogen test revealed clotting, so now I started a protocol using herbs and intermittent fasting to hopefully clear my body of this, but it’s a long shot.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

creator wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 1:27 pm Follow the prophet, he knows the way?
Vaccine Injured Mormon wrote:I found myself agreeing a lot with this article in regards to vaccines, using herbal remedies, and eating healthy (following the word of wisdom) to avoid disease. I have been healthy all of my life. I was very hesitant to take the Covid vaccine and wasn’t planning on doing it but when I saw the prophet take it, I decided to. I also thought I should because my elderly mother was living with me and I thought by doing so I was protecting her. But my gut feeling was telling me not to get the vaccine. Now I really regret taking the vaccine because I am now suffering from vaccine injury and my days are spent in bed with an oxygen tank. I was perfectly healthy before and now I have severe dyspnea and fatigue, peripheral neuropathy, tinnitus, brain fog, loss of taste, and rapid heart beat. I can’t get from my bed to the kitchen without gasping for air. My d-dimer and fibrinogen test revealed clotting, so now I started a protocol using herbs and intermittent fasting to hopefully clear my body of this, but it’s a long shot.
well, she obviously didn't have enough faith to be healed from her Coincidence, right? :)

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

creator wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 1:27 pm Follow the prophet, he knows the way?
He very well may.

But where is he taking us?

That's the question.

And of course.

Why.

Sir H

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Australia’s drug regulator deliberately hid vaccine deaths from the public
https://rumble.com/v2a4tke-australias-d ... ublic.html

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

yup.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

mudflap wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:05 am Image

yup.
I see they are holding up the arm of the sacrificed guy for sustaining.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Chip wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:19 am
mudflap wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:05 am Image

yup.
I see they are holding up the arm of the sacrificed guy for sustaining.
😂😂😂😂

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

for all those who still debate vaxtards...

I present the ultimate vaccine link list:

https://communities.win/c/NoNewNormal/p ... t-of-lin/c

enjoy!

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

For anyone following the Alex Murdaugh trial in So Carolina, you may have become a fan of Judge Clifton Newman. What I didn’t know before today is that in January, two weeks before the start of the trial, Judge Newman lost his 41-yr-old son, also a successful lawyer, to a heart attack caused by a blood clot. He had no previous history of any illness, especially any blood clot or heart issues. His death was totally unexpected. His name was Brian Newman. There are lots of articles about him online.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Sad.

But remember: "safe and effective" is what they told us.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I subscribe to a channel called Physics Girl on YouTube. Dianna (I think) is very sick right now with what is said to be "long Covid". She had previously berated some of her own family members for not having the shots or boosters. All the usual suspects are coming out saying anyone who blames this on the shots is a "troll". The friend who presents this video won't even entertain the notion she has been injured by this. The woman is near death's door as far as I can tell.
(Video only a minute or two.)

lisawilliamstaylor
Hi, I'm new.

Post by lisawilliamstaylor »

Cochrane backed out of the conclusion and said the authors worded their conclusion incorrectly. No doubt, major pushback.
As for the prophet, I believe like always, we are asked us to pray to discern for ourselves. I feel he had to say that we should take the jab. There would be so much pushback and more persecution if he didn't support the vaxx. People were lined up to take it and wanted to feel "safe." Sad thing is, everyone I knew that took it still won't admit it was the wrong thing to do. They simply don't believe all of the injuries were caused by it. Leftist news isn't reporting them, so they are "left" in the dark. Physicians aren't even telling their patients, the illnesses are from the vaxxes.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

I know a lot of people that weren’t going to get the VAX until RMN said to get it. Then they ran right out and got it and now they’re dealing with the consequences. That’s a good example of what happens when you put your faith in the arm of flesh like that.

Centerline
captain of 100

Post by Centerline »

Lineman1012 wrote: March 17th, 2023, 10:25 pm I know a lot of people that weren’t going to get the VAX until RMN said to get it. Then they ran right out and got it and now they’re dealing with the consequences. That’s a good example of what happens when you put your faith in the arm of flesh like that.
I have a couple of good friends who did the same thing. I told them I wasn’t going to get the vaccine when it came out because I didn’t feel like I needed it and they seemed to share the same opinion. Then when RMN got it they changed their mind and got the vaccine. They never got the booster though so sometimes I remind them of that and tell them they better hurry and get boosted too. I have to think at this point they realize how stupid it was to get the vaccine.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

lisawilliamstaylor wrote: March 17th, 2023, 9:26 pm Cochrane backed out of the conclusion and said the authors worded their conclusion incorrectly. No doubt, major pushback.
As for the prophet, I believe like always, we are asked us to pray to discern for ourselves. I feel he had to say that we should take the jab. There would be so much pushback and more persecution if he didn't support the vaxx. People were lined up to take it and wanted to feel "safe." Sad thing is, everyone I knew that took it still won't admit it was the wrong thing to do. They simply don't believe all of the injuries were caused by it. Leftist news isn't reporting them, so they are "left" in the dark. Physicians aren't even telling their patients, the illnesses are from the vaxxes.
welcome to the forum!

I agree with most of this - folks have been greatly deceived on covid. The lies are unravelling faster than that ball of yarn I dropped down the stairs one time. But this part I highlighted in red - I think they veered out of their lane on this one. I don't think they should get involved in politics (it was most definitely not "science" or "medicine").

Look, folks - some of which are on this forum - have been writing to the Brethren since the 1980's when they came out in support of "all vaccines all the time", as pushed by BigPharma. Not one time have the Brethren ever seriously investigated any of these claims from folks. I personally know several faithful members with vaccine damaged children who wrote to the Brethren questioning their support of vaccines - and they had done this long before covid. All of them were routinely ignored, or were sent polite letters telling them to take it up with their bishop/SP ("stay in your lane!" ~ Love, the Brethren).

Vaccine damage is definitely not "new", and there is no excuse for the Brethren - with all their resources - to not know this. VAERS has paid out hundreds of millions in damages - and a new report just 2 years ago came out where the gov admits that claims paid out to vaccine injured persons represent probably just 1% of actual damage. And now watch: I think we are at the beginning of some extreme "anomalies" in the next 5-10 years: extremely high spikes in death rates, "blips" for pregnancies, cancers, heart damage, extremely weak immune systems, mental problems, and on and on. It'll be the age of "coincidences" in the MSM, but those who know, will know; no one who ever refused the jab has regretted it. <- and that's prophetic.

As for "he had to do it" (encourage the jab) - respectfully: no, I don't think he did. With our $100B fund, we (the church) could have weathered ANY lawsuit from the Gov. We could've been the Standard of Truth!!! sheesh! The truth is, as we've since found out: nothing the gov told us was correct. Why couldn't the church have just said, "for those who are afraid of covid, we're going to broadcast sacrament for you, and you can do sacrament in your home. For everyone else, feel free to show up in person..." AND "if you want to wear a mask, fine. If you don't want to wear a mask, fine - ALL ARE WELCOME? THAT makes more sense than taping off every other pew, right? We were made to feel uncomfortable for not wearing masks when we finally decided, "enough is enough!"

And if they were afraid of the UN or the WHO - what about the stone rolling forth without hands spoken of in Daniel? or JSjr's statement: "the truth will go forth boldly, nobly, and INDEPENDENT, till it has swept every clime, visited every nation, sounded in every ear...." We (the church - or "the kingdom of God" if you want to go that far) don't need any favors or blessing from Babylon to do His Work, do we? So what if we didn't take the jab or shut down our churches and the gov tried to do it for us - the church could have fought in court - and won, if they wanted to - crap, with that $100B fund - they could have supported other churches rights to peaceable assembly - ummm- that's guaranteed by our "God given" Constitution that Oaks likes to reference.(1) No, I think we feared man more than God on this one. sad to say. All my opinion, of course, what do I know? just a dumb guy with a math degree...

No, I think, at the very least, they dropped the ball on Covid with their unprophetic Aug 13 letter. And at the very worst - they might be in bed with the Globalists. Jesus, help us, if it's the latter.

(1) I highly suggest this article I've been perusing this week -
To be clear: All the excesses of state power that occurred in the UK [and the USA] during the pandemic were permitted within the realms of the Western political system. The state may at any time suspend the rule of law for what it deems the greater good The pandemic merely exposed the workings in extremis of liberal democracy – channelling Carl Schmitt’s notion of a “state of exception”(2) being the source-code to state ‘sovereignty’ over the populace.

In this ethical vacuum, and with the capsize of societal meaning, western politicians can only snipe coarsely at one-another, Lord of the Rings-style, whilst hoping to surf whatever ‘the narrative’ and the media ‘play’ of the day can ‘up their level’ in the power matrix. To be blunt, in its lack of any deeper guiding principle, it is purely sociopathic..
<- how many times did we hear Bednar or Oaks use that "greater good" phrase? Or RMN with his "good global citizens" line? That's straight up Satanic, if you ask me - compare "greater good" to this and tell me you don't get chills:
Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor.
<- in other words, "Under my plan, everyone will "be safe"" (from covid?). (all lies).

(2) I found a free version of this small booklet (https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/ ... 35-014/pdf) translated into English - I'll share a link if anyone is interested (this link above goes to a paid version). Here's a quote that might pique your interest:
The essential connection between the state of exception and sovereignty was established by Carl Schmitt in his 1922 book Political Theology. Though his famous definition of the sovereign as ‘‘he who decides on the state of exception’’ has been widely debated and echoed, there is still to this day no such thing as a theory of the state of exception in public law.
<- and yet a former Utah State Supreme Court Justice was lecturing us on why we need to give up our freedoms (and live under "exceptions") in a constitutional republic with guarantees on our God-given rights!

something aint right....

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

just in case someone tries to say over conference weekend what a godsend it was...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1637393839001419778

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

This was good 😁

Fauci went to the hood to pressure black people to get vaccinated.
Little did Fauci know his career would be destroyed the 1st door he knocked on.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status ... 66688?s=20

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Cruiserdude wrote: March 20th, 2023, 5:24 pm This was good 😁

When the government and media outlets started shoving a lot of fear on this, I knew there was another agenda.

Especially at the same time they never told us how to get more healthy like taking vitamin D. What a scam!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Hiker wrote: March 20th, 2023, 6:33 pm

When the government and media outlets started shoving a lot of fear on this, I knew there was another agenda.

Especially at the same time they never told us how to get more healthy like taking vitamin D. What a scam!
Absolutely. There were plenty of red flags/signs along the way that something was not right with all of this

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Hiker wrote: March 20th, 2023, 6:33 pm

sad part is: they believe their own scam. Right on the FDA's website (https://www.fda.gov/food/food-labeling- ... upplements), they state
The disclaimer must also state that the dietary supplement product is not intended to "diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease," because only a drug can legally make such a claim.
Right there: "only a drug can legally" "make such a claim" to "diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease". So vitamin C for the disease scurvy? nope. According to the FDA, you can't claim that. You must issue a disclaimer on the label.

So vitamins, healthy diet, good nutrition, exercise, sunlight, fresh air, chicken noodle soup, etc - according to the FDA - don't cure anything because they aren't drugs.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

mudflap wrote: March 17th, 2023, 11:33 pm . . . . . . VAERS has paid out hundreds of millions in damages - and a new report just 2 years ago came out where the gov admits that claims paid out to vaccine injured persons represent probably just 1% of actual damage. . . . . .
Good post, but your claim that VAERS pays out money for damages, doesn't quite sound right. You may want to check on that claim.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

larsenb wrote: March 20th, 2023, 10:46 pm
mudflap wrote: March 17th, 2023, 11:33 pm . . . . . . VAERS has paid out hundreds of millions in damages - and a new report just 2 years ago came out where the gov admits that claims paid out to vaccine injured persons represent probably just 1% of actual damage. . . . . .
Good post, but your claim that VAERS pays out money for damages, doesn't quite sound right. You may want to check on that claim.
Sure - so you're correct - VAERS is the starting place. Once a claim through VAERS has been made, it either moves onto a hearing through the special compensation court VICP (unconstitutional), or gets dismissed. Most cases get dismissed. Here are the official compensation numbers:

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/file ... -stats.pdf

...And here is the gov admitting that this only represents 1% of actual vaccine injuries because those payouts are only based on the claims that actually get filed. (from page 6) https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/ ... t-2011.pdf:
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported

They've paid out $4B in claims: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news ... -climbing/.

$4B x 100 = $400B - that's the estimate of actual damage done by "safe and effective" vaccines, which are actually neither safe nor effective.