The Covid Vaccine Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Ancalagon
captain of 50

Re: The Covid Vaccine Hoax

Post by Ancalagon »

HVDC wrote: October 25th, 2022, 4:50 pm
tribrac wrote: October 25th, 2022, 2:11 pm Read this morning in an article detailing the lies and coverups. It reminded me that we still don't know who is so powerful that Everyone fell in line, including those who claim to boldly proclaim truth.
It was always about promoting a false, invented narrative designed to allow for the implementation of a top-down directive to inject every person on the planet with a novel mRNA technology. This, in turn, brings up two central questions:

• Who’s at the top? — We don’t yet know. All we can say for sure is that they have a very powerful and global influence — powerful enough that government officials have willingly lied and sacrificed their own populations in an incredibly risky medical experiment.

• Why is injecting everyone with mRNA technology so important to the anonymous decision-makers? — Again, we don’t know, but it’s quite clear that there’s a reason for it, that it’s supposed to accomplish something.
Banksters.

They have a plan.

It is better for man.

Just leave the details to them.

Ancient enemy.

Lies in the way.

To bruise thy heel.

That is now.

When shall we bruise their head ?

Soon methinks.

Soon as we admit we've been had and cast off the lies that bind us all.

Warning.

Most of you will not like waking up.

But hopefully it will be soon enough.

There is much to do.

Sir H
From your lips to God's ears. On point, as ever. Thank you!

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1 ... 8166113281

how long till they drop the vaccination requirement for Australian bound missionaries.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

mudflap wrote: November 13th, 2022, 5:58 pm https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1 ... 8166113281

how long till they drop the vaccination requirement for Australian bound missionaries.
Never.

Sir H

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/rand ... t-get-away

so much for "trusted medical professionals"
“Likely there is no public health figure who has made a greater error in judgement than Dr Fauci,” Paul declared in a Fox News appearance, adding “the error of judgement was to fund gain of function research in a totalitarian country.”

Fauci funded “research that allowed them to create super viruses, that in all likelihood leaked into the public and caused seven million people to die,” Paul declared.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I didn't watch the video (it's just under 11 minutes long) because I went for the comments, but I read a lot of the comments. Blood clots in the dead and living (only, I wonder if they are really made completely out of blood?). Suddenly dropping dead of a heart attack. One person's brain full of clots. Wow!
Last edited by Silver Pie on December 14th, 2022, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

mudflap wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 7:11 am https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/rand ... t-get-away

so much for "trusted medical professionals"
“Likely there is no public health figure who has made a greater error in judgement than Dr Fauci,” Paul declared in a Fox News appearance, adding “the error of judgement was to fund gain of function research in a totalitarian country.”

Fauci funded “research that allowed them to create super viruses, that in all likelihood leaked into the public and caused seven million people to die,” Paul declared.
I just read a report that Fauci’s replacement is even worse.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Lizzy60 wrote: December 14th, 2022, 3:05 pm I just read a report that Fauci’s replacement is even worse.
:cry: :(

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Silver Pie wrote: December 14th, 2022, 3:14 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: December 14th, 2022, 3:05 pm I just read a report that Fauci’s replacement is even worse.
Here is the report:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-12-14- ... earch.html

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Lizzy60 wrote: December 14th, 2022, 3:15 pm
Silver Pie wrote: December 14th, 2022, 3:14 pm
Here is the report:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-12-14- ... earch.html
They must think enough of us are stupid that this can continue. I hope they are wrong.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

meanwhile - "safe and effective" is falling apart at the seams:

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I seldom listen to my local radio talk stations any more, but I turned it on this morning to see when the Siberian cold front will hit my location. I heard advice from some government health group (not CDC) that anyone who hasn’t had a covid booster since September needs to get one now to protect themselves and their friends and families as we head into holiday parties, football games, and other holiday activities where we will be in large groups of people.

It felt dystopian.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Lizzy60 wrote: December 20th, 2022, 8:40 am I seldom listen to my local radio talk stations any more, but I turned it on this morning to see when the Siberian cold front will hit my location. I heard advice from some government health group (not CDC) that anyone who hasn’t had a covid booster since September needs to get one now to protect themselves and their friends and families as we head into holiday parties, football games, and other holiday activities where we will be in large groups of people.

It felt dystopian.
The shot will protect you from negative temperatures, dontchaknow? ;)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Dystopian, indeed!

What really makes people sick in the winter - in my opinion - is all the sugary/junky foods we and our kids/grandkids consume from Halloween, through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, and even Easter. Weakens our immune system. Add stress and/or not sleeping well for whatever reason, and there ya go.

In my mind, cov is gone - but I've seen a few more people wearing masks in stores of late.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

say it ain't so.... ;)

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Big Pharma just sees you as a consumer to be sold its product just like a fast food place does. Your health is secondary to its bottom line.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

A ‘Cover-Up of Evidence of Mass Murder’: The CDC Appears to Be Removing VAERS Records
https://vigilantfox.substack.com/p/a-co ... @#$-murder
video 10:32 minutes
september 16,2022
december 2,2022

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

definitely:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

mudflap wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:21 pm definitely:
For sure!

I was lucky in that I didn't have a job that required it. I didn't have family members or friends trying to push it on me. I avoid allopathic doctors whenever possible. Therefor, I am not as awesome/brave as those who refused to take it under great pressure to do so. Kudos to those who successfully withstood the pressures and heartbreak.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

How many people visit a doctor that requires a mask to enter the building?
How many people use a doctor that promotes the jab?
How many people attend a church that promotes the jab?
How many people shop at a store that requires a mask to enter?

If you do any of the above, you are complicit.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Silver Pie wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:39 pm
For sure!

I was lucky in that I didn't have a job that required it. I didn't have family members or friends trying to push it on me. I avoid allopathic doctors whenever possible. Therefor, I am not as awesome/brave as those who refused to take it under great pressure to do so. Kudos to those who successfully withstood the pressures and heartbreak.
I am in the same position, as it has been easy for me to avoid it. There are people in this forum who lost their jobs, or came close, and that’s alarming. There have also been divorces, and people banned from family gatherings. It’s really a clown world.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Fred wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:47 pm How many people visit a doctor that requires a mask to enter the building?
How many people use a doctor that promotes the jab?
How many people attend a church that promotes the jab?
How many people shop at a store that requires a mask to enter?

If you do any of the above, you are complicit.
My husband had a very necessary surgery at a hospital that required a mask, but not the jab. We were there together for 3 full days. I wore a mask under my chin to get past the front desk and then took it off. Once he was in his room we never wore them. The nurses did, but lackadaisically around us when they saw us without them, and the surgeon who checked on him and discharged him was never masked. This was in October in Dallas/Ft Worth.

My mask-wearing in 2022 was only for a few minutes in that hospital. I am doing my best to set a good example!

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I also don’t regret NOT getting a flu shot since my one-and-only, under mother-in-law duress, in 1976. Yes, she strong-armed me into the Swine Flu vaxx debacle, and after it was discontinued and I felt justified in not wanting to get it (but not having a clue why) I have never had another flu shot.

I probably mention this too often, but dagnabbit, I am so thrilled that my last vaxx of any sort was yellow fever in 1994. I could use a lot of improvement in diet, exercise, and other stuff, but I’m trying, and I never see a doctor, only a dentist (who doesn’t require masks) and a chiropractor (who NEVER required masks).