The Covid Vaccine Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
mudflap
captain of 1,000

Re: The Covid Vaccine Hoax

Post by mudflap »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:54 pm
Fred wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:47 pm How many people visit a doctor that requires a mask to enter the building?
How many people use a doctor that promotes the jab?
How many people attend a church that promotes the jab?
How many people shop at a store that requires a mask to enter?

If you do any of the above, you are complicit.
My husband had a very necessary surgery at a hospital that required a mask, but not the jab. We were there together for 3 full days. I wore a mask under my chin to get past the front desk and then took it off. Once he was in his room we never wore them. The nurses did, but lackadaisically around us when they saw us without them, and the surgeon who checked on him and discharged him was never masked. This was in October in Dallas/Ft Worth.

My mask-wearing in 2022 was only for a few minutes in that hospital. I am doing my best to set a good example!

yeah, you have to pick the hill you're going to die on - wearing a mask isn't the end of the world in a situation like this. But wearing one to church every week to show how much you love your neighbor is just silly. If you really love your neighbor, you'll find out what their name is, what their fears and hopes and dreams are, and then be their friend.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:48 pm
Silver Pie wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:39 pm
mudflap wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:21 pm definitely:
For sure!

I was lucky in that I didn't have a job that required it. I didn't have family members or friends trying to push it on me. I avoid allopathic doctors whenever possible. Therefor, I am not as awesome/brave as those who refused to take it under great pressure to do so. Kudos to those who successfully withstood the pressures and heartbreak.
I am in the same position, as it has been easy for me to avoid it. There are people in this forum who lost their jobs, or came close, and that’s alarming. There have also been divorces, and people banned from family gatherings. It’s really a clown world.
The end of last year, when they were trying to do that forced mandate garbage, my company was waiting until it went through the courts, but told us all to get ready. I burned through all my vacation, thinking I was going to get fired because I was NOT going to get the jab. We were fully prepared to lose it all to avoid it. Wife was extremely supportive, even though it was going to be really hard financially. And then their little mandate fell apart. But we were THAT close.

So thankful my wife and I are on the same page on this. Don't know what I'd do if we weren't. Hard stuff is coming - harder than Covid.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

mudflap wrote: January 1st, 2023, 8:45 pm
Fred wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:47 pm How many people visit a doctor that requires a mask to enter the building?

My husband had a very necessary surgery at a hospital that required a mask, but not the jab. We were there together for 3 full days. I wore a mask under my chin to get past the front desk and then took it off. Once he was in his room we never wore them. The nurses did, but lackadaisically around us when they saw us without them, and the surgeon who checked on him and discharged him was never masked. This was in October in Dallas/Ft Worth.

My mask-wearing in 2022 was only for a few minutes in that hospital. I am doing my best to set a good example!

yeah, you have to pick the hill you're going to die on - wearing a mask isn't the end of the world in a situation like this. But wearing one to church every week to show how much you love your neighbor is just silly. If you really love your neighbor, you'll find out what their name is, what their fears and hopes and dreams are, and then be their friend.

With that last part here you have hit the nail.

I have found in my 7 years amongst the Mormons that most of them have a very superficial idea of love thy neighbor. It's a quick and sappy voiced "how are you" and then off and away.

No relationship whatsoever, other than maybe yelling across the street "Hello!"

Superficial.

I must say that that attitude was far less so in Southern California. But most prevalent here in Utah.
dc

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

David13 wrote: January 2nd, 2023, 9:29 am
mudflap wrote: January 1st, 2023, 8:45 pm

With that last part here you have hit the nail.

I have found in my 7 years amongst the Mormons that most of them have a very superficial idea of love thy neighbor. It's a quick and sappy voiced "how are you" and then off and away.

No relationship whatsoever, other than maybe yelling across the street "Hello!"

Superficial.

I must say that that attitude was far less so in Southern California. But most prevalent here in Utah.
dc
yes. doesn't help when they take away all the activities and programs. I'd like to see the day when we do this:
Moroni 6:5: And the church did meet together oft, to fast and to pray, and to speak one with another concerning the welfare of their souls.
It's so rushed these days, no one has time to stop and talk. Plus, if you tell someone the REAL welfare of your soul (like they do at an AA meeting), they would probably call Child Services on you.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Will the collapse of Damar Hamlin on national TV be the trigger for the collapse of the "VACCINES ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE" narrative?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bills-da ... nister-cpr

At some companies, the penalty for failing to comply with COVID protocol can be murky. But the National Football League—where the Minnesota Vikings line coach and run game coordinator Rick Dennison was recently fired after refusing the COVID vaccine—is making things explicit, electing to levy hefty fines on the anti-vaxxers in its ranks. The league, which has already faced push back from some players and coaches over its policy, announced on Tuesday night that unvaccinated players will be fined $14,650 each time they violate COVID-19 safety protocols and restrictions. Additionally, players who fail to submit to virus tests will be fined $50,000.

While the NFL has a significantly higher vaccination rate than the national average––85% of its players have received at least one dose––there are a number of star players who are still very publicly refusing the jab.
~ https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/07 ... crackdowns

hmmmmm. I'll bet this won't age well.......

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Excess deaths and the Covid vaccine:

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/sal ... HDv9jYo0ZQ

“Former England football player Matt le Tissier said: ‘I’ve never seen anything like it. I played for 17 years, and I don’t think I saw one person in 17 years have to come off the football pitch with breathing difficulties, clutching their heart. It’s not just footballers, sports people in general – tennis players, cricketers, basketball players, just how many are keeling over?’

“In 2006 the University Hospital of Lausanne, Switzerland, looked at sudden cardiac death in athletes under 35 years old. They found 1,101 cases over a period of 38 years. The site goodsciencing.com reported that by December 2022, 1,616 athletes had suffered cardiac arrests since their Covid injections and that 1,114 of them were dead, despite immediately being attended to by first responders and qualified first-aiders.

“Is this a coincidence as they would like us to believe? The first Covid vaccine was administered on December 8, 2020, starting with those aged 65 and over. Other age groups were introduced gradually and by April 2021, the 45-64 age group were targeted. In May 2021, vaccination of the 15-44 group began.”

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

mudflap wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 6:13 am Will the collapse of Damar Hamlin on national TV be the trigger for the collapse of the "VACCINES ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE" narrative?

At some companies, the penalty for failing to comply with COVID protocol can be murky. But the National Football League—where the Minnesota Vikings line coach and run game coordinator Rick Dennison was recently fired after refusing the COVID vaccine—is making things explicit, electing to levy hefty fines on the anti-vaxxers in its ranks. The league, which has already faced push back from some players and coaches over its policy, announced on Tuesday night that unvaccinated players will be fined $14,650 each time they violate COVID-19 safety protocols and restrictions. Additionally, players who fail to submit to virus tests will be fined $50,000.

While the NFL has a significantly higher vaccination rate than the national average––85% of its players have received at least one dose––there are a number of star players who are still very publicly refusing the jab.

I watched the video of him getting hit. I wouldn’t put all my eggs in the “he’s jabbed” basket. The hit he took was right in the center of his chest. And it was pretty hard. It’s rare but not uncommon for people to have a heart attack after such a hit. This is known in baseball and other sports.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 6:50 am
mudflap wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 6:13 am Will the collapse of Damar Hamlin on national TV be the trigger for the collapse of the "VACCINES ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE" narrative?

I watched the video of him getting hit. I wouldn’t put all my eggs in the “he’s jabbed” basket. The hit he took was right in the center of his chest. And it was pretty hard. It’s rare but not uncommon for people to have a heart attack after such a hit. This is known in baseball and other sports.
You need to have a chat with LDS Physician. He disagrees with the idea that an average football tackle can cause a sudden heart attack. Both players immediately jumped to their feet. If tackles like the one last caused caused heart attacks, you’d see them every month in the NFL.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

They are trying to blame commotio cordis, but that would have caused an INSTANT heart attack. He would not have rolled onto the ground after the chest bump, then gotten to his feet, and then stood there for several seconds before collapsing with commotio cordis.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Lizzy60 wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 6:58 am

You need to have a chat with LDS Physician. He disagrees with the idea that an average football tackle can cause a sudden heart attack. Both players immediately jumped to their feet. If tackles like the one last caused caused heart attacks, you’d see them every month in the NFL.
I read a quote from a guy commenting on this news. He said he had a friend in high school get hit in the chest during a baseball game and had a heart attack.

I don’t know… I’m not a physician, but the dude was smacked pretty hard right in the center of his chest.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 7:04 am
Lizzy60 wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 6:58 am

I read a quote from a guy commenting on this news. He said he had a friend in high school get hit in the chest during a baseball game and had a heart attack.

I don’t know… I’m not a physician, but the dude was smacked pretty hard right in the center of his chest.
Smacked with what? A chest-to-chest contact tackle?

First of all, it happens to teens who are still growing and their ribcages are not as strong as adults. It happens with a baseball right to the heart, or a hockey puck, or a Bruce Lee kick. No one has ever seen it with a football tackle. Also, it has to strike the heart at the exact right moment in the heart rhythm cycle to stop the heart, and the heart stope immediately, NOT after rolling to the ground, jumping to one’s feet, standing for a few seconds, then collapsing.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I have heard and read numerous people commenting on the news that they have spent 30, 40, 50 years playing, coaching, watching, and commentating on football and have NEVER seen this happen. They have never seen, for any reason whatsoever, a player have a sudden unexpected heart attack on the field. Never.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The Buffalo Bills have put out a statement that says people all over America who watched it happen Monday Night Football are trying to make sense out of what they saw, cause we have never seen anything like this before.

Again, that word “never”.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Lizzy60 wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 7:15 am Smacked with what? A chest-to-chest contact tackle?
Watch the video. He took a full-on shoulder hit from an on-coming layer right to the center of his chest.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 7:27 am
Lizzy60 wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 7:15 am Smacked with what? A chest-to-chest contact tackle?
Watch the video. He took a full-on shoulder hit from an on-coming layer right to the center of his chest.
If it was commotio cordis, that is the moment he would have had the heart attack. Not after continuing to the ground, then standing up, looking fine, THEN collapsing.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

except 85% of their players were jabbed. Very little reason to think that Mr. Hamlin WASN'T jabbed. This would be a slam-dunk if you were betting.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I’m probably the most skeptical person here. I’ve written essays and compiled thousands of stories of people dying from the shot. I know what it can do… could it be the shot? Sure. Given what happened, there’s a possibility of something else going on. Maybe it was a combination of the shot and the trauma of the tackle.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

no. it wasn't right "to the center of his chest". look at this video: https://youtu.be/ipr2f656mtA

it was almost in his ribs.

Lizzy60 makes a pretty great point - you wouldn't get right back up and stand there for a few seconds before collapsing if it was caused by the tackle. To me, it looks more like an instance where a blood clot was there waiting and the hit dislodged it to where it could move into his heart, stopping the blood flow and causing a heart attack. This seems the most likely incident.

And I'll make a prediction: MSM will come out swinging on this one - denials; "how dare you!"; and it'll be discovered that he had "an unknown pre-existing condition..." It'll be ANYTHING but "THE SHOT" that did it. But that's not the prediction. The prediction is: 6 months from now, it'll come out that he did get the shot, and that the shot caused this. I think the dam might break, and 2023 might be the year for it.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

mudflap wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 8:12 am
no. it wasn't right "to the center of his chest". look at this video: https://youtu.be/ipr2f656mtA

Lizzy60 makes a pretty great point - you wouldn't get right back up and stand there for a few seconds before collapsing if it was caused by the tackle. To me, it looks more like an instance where a blood clot was there waiting and the hit dislodged it to where it could move into his heart, stopping the blood flow and causing a heart attack. This seems the most likely incident.

And I'll make a prediction: MSM will come out swinging on this one - denials; "how dare you!"; and it'll be discovered that he had "an unknown pre-existing condition..." It'll be ANYTHING but "THE SHOT" that did it. But that's not the prediction. The prediction is: 6 months from now, it'll come out that he did get the shot, and that the shot caused this. I think the dam might break, and 2023 might be the year for it.
I could be convinced that it dislodged a clot. It wouldn’t take much to do an autopsy to find out what happened… but he’s still alive. Not sure we want to do that while he’s breathing. :)

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 8:24 am

I could be convinced that it dislodged a clot. It wouldn’t take much to do an autopsy to find out what happened… but he’s still alive. Not sure we want to do that while he’s breathing. :)
FWIW - https://yournews.com/2022/12/27/2481026 ... as-vaxxed/

We'll never know the truth if we rely solely on MSM.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Here is someone who has seen some football —

He's worth $13 billion with three Super Bowl rings and a bust in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. But on an eerie, unprecedented Monday night, Jerry Jones was all of us.

A frightened football fan.

The Dallas Cowboys owner on Tuesday said he watched in fear as Buffalo Bills' safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field in Cincinnati in what we know now was cardiac arrest.

"No, I can't remember watching a game with that kind of fear," Jones said on his weekly radio appearance on 105.3 The Fan. "It was certainly the most different thing that I’ve ever watched."

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I guess post covid we just need to get used to normal being different. Vaxed people of all ages in great health will be dying everywhere from a variety of reasons, all unexplainable, but none from being vaxed.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

He is wearing pads that protect his chest. This has never happened in all the tackles in football and at all levels.

Notice anything^^^?

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 11:02 pm

He is wearing pads that protect his chest. This has never happened in all the tackles in football and at all levels.

Notice anything^^^?
not really - what are we looking at? just a prayer circle?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Well... this adds a bit more context to the Damar Hamlin story:
Attachments
Damar Hamlin.jpg
Damar Hamlin.jpg (30.67 KiB) Viewed 438 times