The Covid Vaccine Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Re: The Covid Vaccine Hoax

Post by marc »

100 billion dollars in covid money? Does anyone here have any further info or ideas about where the money ended up?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/xpzybc5NI3U?t=5049[/youtube]

I guess I can't embed the video with a certain time stamp, but clicking the link will still take you to the pertinent place.

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

Silver Pie wrote: January 9th, 2023, 6:45 pm I don't mean to be rude, but I can't stand to look at that face now, not with all the deaths and damage he caused and still doesn't give a poop about humans' suffering and death.
I feel the same …
DA1B3F46-5DF0-4BD7-8D1C-2ED387AF156F.jpeg
DA1B3F46-5DF0-4BD7-8D1C-2ED387AF156F.jpeg (270.24 KiB) Viewed 1007 times

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

I find it interesting that the luciferian overlords consider us to be like cattle.

“And again, tobacco… is an herb for…all sick cattle.”

The mRNA shots and bivalent (booster) shots instruct your cells to produce snake venom peptides that attach to Nicotinic Acetyl Coline Receptors, which prefer nicotine over venom peptides.

Watch this…
https://rumble.com/v26g9jm-stew-peters- ... ol.-1.html

Actually, this is not the video I wanted to share, but for some really strange reason I can't find the one I want to share. Maybe later when I find the right one. I've got so much information comming from so many different sources I'm having a hard time keeping track of it all.

See https://covenomseries.com/stew/

Edit to add this:

A nicotinic hypothesis for Covid-19 with preventive and therapeutic implications

Abstract
in English, French

SARS-CoV-2 epidemics raises a considerable issue of public health at the planetary scale. There is a pressing urgency to find treatments based upon currently available scientific knowledge. Therefore, we tentatively propose a hypothesis which hopefully might ultimately help save lives. Based on the current scientific literature and on new epidemiological data which reveal that current smoking status appears to be a protective factor against the infection by SARS-CoV-2 [1], we hypothesize that the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) plays a key role in the pathophysiology of Covid-19 infection and might represent a target for the prevention and control of Covid-19 infection.
Keywords: Covid-19; clinical trials of nicotine patches; nicotinic receptors; smoking.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32720486/

Toto is not advocating smoking, but nicotine gum and patches? For sick "cattle?" Hummmm. So why were our overloards preaching it is a good time to quit smoking?

From Dr. Bryan Ardis, DC...

Inside the French study, they said, this could answer, these two venom peptides target nicotinic choline receptors in the brain that controls respiration and breathing and heartbeats. And as the venoms attach to those, it suppresses the body’s ability to breathe and contract the heart, leading to respiratory failure. And then they said this. What’s interesting about this is, the spike proteins target ACE2 receptors, and I have heard people talk about this the whole two and a half years. I’ve heard medical doctors galore talk about the fact that the spike protein, which is attached to a corona virus that we’re all breathing in, is getting to the lungs, and spike protein is inserting into the ACE2 receptor in the lungs, getting into the lung cells and causing an infection in that way. You know what’s amazing about the French study? They actually say in April 2022 that the ACE2 receptors don’t exist in the lungs. They’re only in the brain, the heart, the kidneys and your intestines. And this is when they said, if this is a respiratory virus, we would expect to see smokers lined up in hospital beds around the world, but alas that’s not what we’re finding. We’re finding the least hospitalized are smokers. There must be some benefit of nicotine in smokers getting to the brain to these receptors and the nicotine supply in the body. Has a higher affinity to the nicotinic acetylcholine receptors and is not letting the venom spike proteins attach to them. They even say in the study that not only does nicotine bind to the nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. That with the highest affinity for those receptors, its nicotine. It wants nicotine. It’s built to take nicotine. They also mention in the study that reports around the world in April of 2020. We’re talking two years ago. They said there’s reports coming in from around the world that Ivermectin is stopping the replication of SARSCov-2, the virus, and stopping the disease process of COVID-19. And the scientists in France said, right underneath all the mentioning of the nicotine binding to these receptors, they said, this is very interesting. In light of the fact that Ivermectin binds to Alpha-7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in the brainstem, Nicotine, the human body has an affinity to these nicotinic acetylcholine receptors that control smooth muscle contraction. The second highest affinity is Ivermectin. The third, fourth, fifth would be the venoms that we’re finding in these COVID-19. So when I read these studies, I was like, “Oh my gosh, this explains so much.” Number one, if ACE2 receptors aren’t in the lungs, which the scientists said they’re not present in the lungs, they’re calling this a lung disease. A respiratory virus going into our lungs. I already proposed, even by the time I got that deep into the study, that these are actually just weaponized snake venom peptides. That they’re somehow getting into our bodies, and no different than if you get bit by a snake. The only difference is that a snake would have a higher concentration of venom, and a compilation of their components of venom, than it would be if you were exposed in water or in air if you breathed it in. It’s going to be diluted in those mediums. But not if you concentrate it in a snake and puncture it right into your skin, and you get a much higher dose of the venoms there. Its way more problematic and life threatening.

More to follow when I find the time to pull away from my from my linear fiat income that brings home the bacon. Hopefully before it goes to its true value.

ZERO. ;)
Last edited by Toto on January 23rd, 2023, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wsj ... r-campaign
For those who took (or were forced to take) the original vaccine, our memory B-cells were trained to produce antibodies against the original Wuhan strain. And as a New England Journal of Medicine article notes, people who have taken said original vaccine were "primed" to respond to the Wuhan strain, and 'mounted an inferior antibody response to other variants.'

The studies directly contradict marketing information from Pfizer and Moderna, which asserted that the bivalent boosters produced a response to the new strains (BA.4 and BA.5) that's 4-6x that of the original boosters - which the WSJ says is "misleading."

For starters, neither Pfizer or Moderna conducted a randomized trial.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

JPs reaction

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

mudflap wrote: January 26th, 2023, 10:15 am Image

in case your internet is broken: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dir ... ow-company
I expect his head will roll (figuratively speaking).

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

2023-01-26_152355.png
2023-01-26_152355.png (43.16 KiB) Viewed 822 times

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

2023-01-26_154509.png
2023-01-26_154509.png (13.37 KiB) Viewed 815 times
https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... c91abcb768

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

https://cdn.videy.co/2Sjf0tbu.mp4

The Pfizer dude flips out, calls everyone racist, claims "everyone lies while on a date", and was trying to date a man. This is what BigPharma looks like on a date.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Hiker wrote: January 26th, 2023, 4:49 pm 2023-01-26_154509.png

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... c91abcb768
That won’t age well. It’s already stinking up the place. :mrgreen: :twisted: :x

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Project Veritas put an LED van playing the famous video right in front of Pfizer's Worldwide Headquarters.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1620447276832559104
Want to know how you know all is lost? Just look at the government's reaction. Pfizer should already be completely shut down by the National Guard over that post, and it's crickets. Pfizer should be wiped out with cruise missiles over what that executive said, Pfizer has had a top representative literally state that the company has, as policy, biological warfare against the United States. How long did it take the government to track down the anthrax letters and do a bust? Less than a day, or something like that. Why, days later, are all the employees still walking right into pfizer labs to creat the next doohickey??

But we Mormons are still officially going with
safe and effective
right?

just checking...

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20230205-120900.png
Screenshot_20230205-120900.png (971.65 KiB) Viewed 610 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Ethical Skeptic ☀

@EthicalSkeptic
·
Feb 4
Two Torts to arise from this.

1. Those who forced them to get the vaccine in order to be able to work/go to school.

2. Those who censored dissenting experts/opinions and did not allow the victims to know the dangers entailed.

You both have earned the coming vitriol well...

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Lizzy60 wrote: February 5th, 2023, 5:05 pm Ethical Skeptic ☀

@EthicalSkeptic
·
Feb 4

1. Those who forced them to get the vaccine in order to be able to work/go to school.

2. Those who censored dissenting experts/opinions and did not allow the victims to know the dangers entailed.

These are the worst as they used force in both cases. However Fauci that paid for the gain of function to be created in the first place is also a criminal act. So is the creation of a shot with no known benefit but thousands of known bad side effects. Creation of the shot is attempted manslaughter. Any doctor or church that recommended the jab as safe and effective, when it has never been anything more than experimental, is also playing roulette with human life.

Anyone employed at a drug manufacturing company, hospital, or church that recommended the jab is complicit unless they quit said employment.

That is probably well over a million people just in the United States that should be considered for the death penalty. Naturally, it also includes mayors, governors, schools, churches, pharmacies, radio and TV broadcasters, all news media that failed to report the truth.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Can/should members of the church sue for damages? Should they win?

Hypothetically, there is a class action lawsuit brought forward against the church... What would happen?

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Fred wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:00 pm

@EthicalSkeptic
·
Feb 4

These are the worst as they used force in both cases. However Fauci that paid for the gain of function to be created in the first place is also a criminal act. So is the creation of a shot with no known benefit but thousands of known bad side effects. Creation of the shot is attempted manslaughter. Any doctor or church that recommended the jab as safe and effective, when it has never been anything more than experimental, is also playing roulette with human life.

Anyone employed at a drug manufacturing company, hospital, or church that recommended the jab is complicit unless they quit said employment.

That is probably well over a million people just in the United States that should be considered for the death penalty. Naturally, it also includes mayors, governors, schools, churches, pharmacies, radio and TV broadcasters, all news media that failed to report the truth.
Take the Banksters coin.

Reap the Banksters reward.

Some say 1000 years of Eternal Damnation.

Sir H says.

It's a start.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:14 pm Can/should members of the church sue for damages? Should they win?

Hypothetically, there is a class action lawsuit brought forward against the church... What would happen?
The evidence is overwhelming that the jab is dangerous. When men in positions of power and trust, abuse that trust, and people are dead as a result, any honest judge would rule in favor of the victim.

There is a point beyond which a person can no longer claim ignorance. A person claiming to be the sole mouthpiece from God to all inhabitants of the earth, along with powers of prophecy, seer, and revelation, that has stated many times in writing and verbally that they can not lead us astray, that it is impossible, that God would not allow it, are the lowest form of depraved and evil scum to ever live, when they recommend the jab.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Hiker wrote: January 26th, 2023, 4:31 pm 2023-01-26_152355.png
Still sickening
Still inexcusable

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

HVDC wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:24 pm
Fred wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:00 pm

@EthicalSkeptic
·
Feb 4

Take the Banksters coin.

Reap the Banksters reward.

Some say 1000 years of Eternal Damnation.

Sir H says.

It's a start.
I would think their reward/punishment will be the same as Hamon’s. (You could say it’s an eternal law) He set out to kill and destroy all Jews, old, young, little children and women. In the end he was hung on the very gallows he had set up to hang Mortecai. Easter 3-9

I figure the same thing happens here. All involved with the jab shall receive the benefits of the jab. It’s only a matter of time.

What kicked the change into gear was prayer and fasting. Are we praying and fasting about this? Easter got the entire nation to fast for 3 days and 3 nights! Can we fast and pray as a nation for 3 days to ask Father to intervene on our behalf?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Fred wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:37 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: February 5th, 2023, 8:14 pm Can/should members of the church sue for damages? Should they win?

The evidence is overwhelming that the jab is dangerous. When men in positions of power and trust, abuse that trust, and people are dead as a result, any honest judge would rule in favor of the victim.

There is a point beyond which a person can no longer claim ignorance. A person claiming to be the sole mouthpiece from God to all inhabitants of the earth, along with powers of prophecy, seer, and revelation, that has stated many times in writing and verbally that they can not lead us astray, that it is impossible, that God would not allow it, are the lowest form of depraved and evil scum to ever live, when they recommend the jab.

Fred, do you think there ever will be lawsuits brought forward?

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Anyone hear of adults developing Type 1 diabetes after the boosters?

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

I believe that the leaders of the church knew exactly what the result would be from the COVID vaccines.

The president of the church is a doctor! The church with its wealth has almost unlimited resources learn and know what these vaccinations would do. They were not deceived, they knew exactly what was going to happen. Many in the leadership of the church have backgrounds in the military and government. The church is global there's no way that they would be deceived.

If they have been deceived, then it's time for forgiveness. Until they ask for forgiveness, I can only conclude that this was all intentional.
DA1B3F46-5DF0-4BD7-8D1C-2ED387AF156F.jpeg (270.24 KiB) Viewed 337 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Hiker wrote: February 6th, 2023, 9:46 am I believe that the leaders of the church knew exactly what the result would be from the COVID vaccines.

The president of the church is a doctor! The church with its wealth has almost unlimited resources learn and know what these vaccinations would do. They were not deceived, they knew exactly what was going to happen. Many in the leadership of the church have backgrounds in the military and government. The church is global there's no way that they would be deceived.

If they have been deceived, then it's time for forgiveness. Until they ask for forgiveness, I can only conclude that this was all intentional.

They also have an Area 70 who works at the top level in virology and vaccines at Pfizer. He knows FOR SURE. If he lied or deceived the Q15, he should be hanged. He absolutely lied in the interview he gave to Meridian (LDS) Magazine.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200718033 ... clnk&gl=us