The Covid Vaccine Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Re: The Covid Vaccine Hoax

Post by LateOutOfBed »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 11:02 pm He is wearing pads that protect his chest. This has never happened in all the tackles in football and at all levels.

Notice anything^^^?
The irony of the only one in uniform not kneeling is #33 who's name is "Neal"? :D (That and the fact that it's #33?) Is that what you're looking for?

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 4th, 2023, 6:44 am Well... this adds a bit more context to the Damar Hamlin story:
I'm definitely NOT surprised, as soon as I saw the footage I said "I would be willing to bet the vaccine has something to do with this". Every "Died Suddenly" and athletes on the field they all go straight like a board and just fall almost the exact same way. Simply amazing that we're the insensitive jerks to think the vaccine "might" have something to do with the increase in these incidents.

At work, all the people I know that aren't vaccinated have had significantly less sick days on average than those that are vaccinated. I wonder if I could get the statistics from work on that. Would be very interested in seeing statistics on sick day rates of 2 doses and each booster stage. I'd be willing to bet we'd see a statistical differences.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

LateOutOfBed wrote: January 4th, 2023, 7:42 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 4th, 2023, 6:44 am Well... this adds a bit more context to the Damar Hamlin story:
I'm definitely NOT surprised, as soon as I saw the footage I said "I would be willing to bet the vaccine has something to do with this". Every "Died Suddenly" and athletes on the field they all go straight like a board and just fall almost the exact same way. Simply amazing that we're the insensitive jerks to think the vaccine "might" have something to do with the increase in these incidents.

At work, all the people I know that aren't vaccinated have had significantly less sick days on average than those that are vaccinated. I wonder if I could get the statistics from work on that. Would be very interested in seeing statistics on sick day rates of 2 doses and each booster stage. I'd be willing to bet we'd see a statistical differences.
interesting.

but no, you won't see data on vaxxed vs unvaxxed because "HIPPA". But they didn't mind firing you for not being vaxxed - HIPPA or no HIPPA then. See how it works? It's a big club and you ain't in it. :)

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

mudflap wrote: January 4th, 2023, 8:05 am
interesting.

but no, you won't see data on vaxxed vs unvaxxed because "HIPPA". But they didn't mind firing you for not being vaxxed - HIPPA or no HIPPA then. See how it works? It's a big club and you ain't in it. :)
Oh, I get it... and I'm glad I'm NOT in the club. :D

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

My husband was a running back in college and some professional before a bad knee injury. He said that he cannot even remember how many hits that he took that were hard enough to knock the snot out of him. (I think ratting his cranium on a regular basis contributed to his PD)

We watched the video of the hit over and over and do not believe the commotio cordis. I am laying my non-medical degree guess on a dislodged blood clot.

btw - my husband has a zipper (scar running down his chest from open heart surgery at the age of 6)

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

This happened a few days ago https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl- ... len-hurts/
Uchechukwu Nwaneri, a former offensive lineman for the Jacksonville Jaguars, died Friday at his wife's home in West Lafayette, Indiana. He was 38 years old.

Nwaneri's wife found him unresponsive in a bedroom around 1 a.m ET, according to West Lafayette police and Tippecanoe County Coroner Carrie Costello (via the Lafayette Journal & Courier). Preliminary results indicate a possible heart attack pending toxicology results. An autopsy performed Monday did not indicate any signs of foul play.
Most headlines are calling it a heart attack. It is happening so often that people do not seem shocked by the deaths. They are burying things quickly and moving on.

Coping mechanism on the part of the everyday individual and survival mechanism for the evil that pushed the vaccine?

I heard a lady speaking about the vaccine deaths and I will try to paraphrase her comment.
It is as if people are being pushed in front of moving trains and then the murders claiming that it is not abnormal... "People die from stepping in front of trains all the time." The only problem is it is not NORMAL

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Surprised!

Not.

Sir H

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Attachments
pfizer-exec.jpg
pfizer-exec.jpg (103.79 KiB) Viewed 1092 times

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

The first three lines...

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

LateOutOfBed wrote: January 4th, 2023, 7:42 am

here's one of those compilation videos of athletes just falling over dead:

https://vidmax.com/video/216958-brought ... -by-pfizer

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

LateOutOfBed wrote: January 4th, 2023, 7:38 am
SempiternalHarbinger wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 11:02 pm He is wearing pads that protect his chest. This has never happened in all the tackles in football and at all levels.

Notice anything^^^?
The irony of the only one in uniform not kneeling is #33 who's name is "Neal"? :D (That and the fact that it's #33?) Is that what you're looking for?
Yep, that is what I noticed. I am not making any assertions but I do find it interesting.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Jeff did a rundown on the Hamlin injury/illness, from a lawyer’s perspective:

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/commot ... um=reader2

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

BigT wrote: January 4th, 2023, 11:09 am Jeff did a rundown on the Hamlin injury/illness, from a lawyer’s perspective:

This was an excellent explanation of commotio vs vaxx injury. The research I have done, using references from before this week, all say that if the person whose heart has stopped is defibrillated soon enough, a good outcome usually results, with few if any long-term restrictions.

Hamlin was worked on for 15 minutes on the field, and it’s reported that his heartbeat was restored. However, we now learn that his heart stopped again upon arrival at the hospital, he has had to be intubated, and even with oxygen, his heart isn’t working well enough to oxygenate his blood, so another intervention (ECMO) is being used in his heart to assist. He is in dire condition.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 4th, 2023, 11:26 am
BigT wrote: January 4th, 2023, 11:09 am Jeff did a rundown on the Hamlin injury/illness, from a lawyer’s perspective:

This was an excellent explanation of commotio vs vaxx injury. The research I have done, using references from before this week, all say that if the person whose heart has stopped is defibrillated soon enough, a good outcome usually results, with few if any long-term restrictions.

Hamlin was worked on for 15 minutes on the field, and it’s reported that his heartbeat was restored. However, we now learn that his heart stopped again upon arrival at the hospital, he has had to be intubated, and even with oxygen, his heart isn’t working well enough to oxygenate his blood, so another intervention (ECMO) is being used in his heart to assist. He is in dire condition.
The backlash against the medical establishment (BigPharma / CDC / FDA / Fauci / any doctor who parroted the "Of course it's safe..." line) - the backlash should include the words:

"WE
TRUSTED
YOU
!"

In a non-corrupt society, they would then be jailed, their organizations disbanded, their drugs barred until further notice. They would be treated the same way we treat a meth lab - by burning it down.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

mudflap wrote: January 4th, 2023, 6:13 am
SempiternalHarbinger wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 11:02 pm
He is wearing pads that protect his chest. This has never happened in all the tackles in football and at all levels.

Notice anything^^^?
not really - what are we looking at? just a prayer circle?
The only man standing is number 33. It's a masonic/gad signal. This may indicate the whole incident was orchestrated or a false flag of some kind. Another televised ritual to manipulate the masses. Has it further divided people? I'd say yes. 😕

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/oesKpS__L8U[/youtube]

maybe the FDA accepts bribes from the scientists? lol....smart kids....

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I haven't watched it all the way through, but this has to do with the supposed trials that were performed:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I don't mean to be rude, but I can't stand to look at that face now, not with all the deaths and damage he caused and still doesn't give a poop about humans' suffering and death.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

He's a doctor. Doctors bury their mistakes.

Dr. Falsi. Or is it Farsi?

Testing? When in Holy Hades would this testing have taken place? Over night?

The vaccine was introduced one day and approved the next. You really think that leaves time for testing? Ha.
dc

Besides, who needs testing when you have blind faith (in the arm of the flesh [or, the Prophet, or is it Profit?])

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

shots.jpg
shots.jpg (67.58 KiB) Viewed 650 times

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

mudflap wrote: January 4th, 2023, 6:13 am
SempiternalHarbinger wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 11:02 pm
mudflap wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 8:12 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 7:27 am

Watch the video. He took a full-on shoulder hit from an on-coming layer right to the center of his chest.
no. it wasn't right "to the center of his chest". look at this video: https://youtu.be/ipr2f656mtA

it was almost in his ribs.

Lizzy60 makes a pretty great point - you wouldn't get right back up and stand there for a few seconds before collapsing if it was caused by the tackle. To me, it looks more like an instance where a blood clot was there waiting and the hit dislodged it to where it could move into his heart, stopping the blood flow and causing a heart attack. This seems the most likely incident.

And I'll make a prediction: MSM will come out swinging on this one - denials; "how dare you!"; and it'll be discovered that he had "an unknown pre-existing condition..." It'll be ANYTHING but "THE SHOT" that did it. But that's not the prediction. The prediction is: 6 months from now, it'll come out that he did get the shot, and that the shot caused this. I think the dam might break, and 2023 might be the year for it.
He is wearing pads that protect his chest. This has never happened in all the tackles in football and at all levels.

Notice anything^^^?
not really - what are we looking at? just a prayer circle?
Ok let me point out a few things. This event is a signal that the entire narrative changes. With over a thousand dead athletes in the past year - it would seem like this is nothing new. The only thing is the media ignored all of them so this one is the first (vax) injured player on live tv and they made a big deal about it. THEY CANCELED THE GAME. This is a big deal in the world wide power game. If you don’t believe me just look at the numbers. What do you see in the picture? Who’s the lone man standing? Add Damar’s number and what do you have? A false flag (staged event) at the circus. Or just coincidence to those who don’t see it.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/elon- ... 0102il2st9

Elon Musk had a severe reaction to a booster, and his nephew has myocarditis.