Oaks said that presidency hasn't seen christ

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Oaks said that presidency hasn't seen christ

Post by XEmilyX »

Here's the short video.
Guys they're not prophets. I'm not anti and I'm not trying to tear good things down. You are required to see God if you're a prophet.
Joseph was the last prophet. But the davidic servant is coming.

Liahona
captain of 100

Re: Oaks said that presidency hasn't seen christ

Post by Liahona »

XEmilyX wrote: January 9th, 2022, 5:45 am
Here's the short video.
Guys they're not prophets. I'm not anti and I'm not trying to tear good things down. You are required to see God if you're a prophet.
Sorry but not everyone has a Paul or Alma experience. That is what he is saying.

He specifically states that he and the quorum knows of a certainty the things that Alma knew.

The view that Joseph Smith was the last prophet and all subsequent prophets in the LDS church are not prophets comes from the devil. President Nelson is a prophet of God.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2022, 1:33 pm
Here's the short video.
Sorry but not everyone has a Paul or Alma experience. That is what he is saying.

He specifically states that he and the quorum knows of a certainty the things that Alma knew.

The view that Joseph Smith was the last prophet and all subsequent prophets in the LDS church are not prophets comes from the devil. President Nelson is a prophet of God.
All prophets testify of their LITERAL witness of Jesus Christ. They don't beat around the bush and speak in foggy, ambiguous terms. These men are clearly not prophets.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 9th, 2022, 1:46 pm
Here's the short video.

All prophets testify of their LITERAL witness of Jesus Christ. They don't beat around the bush and speak in foggy, ambiguous terms. These men are clearly not prophets.
You must not have watched the video then. He literally said he knew what Alma knew. Just because it's not sufficient for you doesn't take away what he said.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2022, 1:54 pm
Here's the short video.

You must not have watched the video then. He literally said he knew what Alma knew. Just because it's not sufficient for you doesn't take away what he said.

Oh, I did. It is you that is not very good at comprehension:

Oaks: "I almost missed the words Alma the Younger, without which I couldn't understand that very fine question. What should you pray for to have the kind of experience that Alma the Younger had? I don't think you could have that kind of experience that Alma the Younger had. Remember he had a miraculous appearance of an angel and really got hit over the head spiritually. Most us don't have that kind of experience. But I interpret your question, Heather, as being: How can we get the kind of testimony that he recieved? I don't think we'll get it like Paul did, who wrote where an angel appeared to him, or where Alma the Younger had a startling experience. The Lord gives a few of those kinds of experiences and they're recorded in the scriptures to catch our attention. The answer - but I've never had an experience like that. I don't know anyone among the first presidency or the quorum of the twelve who've had that kind of experience. Yet every one of us knows of a certainty the things that Alma knew. But it's just that unless the Lord chooses to do it another way, as he sometimes does, for millions and millions of his children, the testimony settles upon us gradually like so much dust on the windowsill or so much dew on the grass. One day you didn't have it, another day you did, and you don't know which day it happened. That's the way I got my testimony. And then I knew it was true and continued to grow.

He came to "Know" it the way any of us come to "know" it. Not the way prophets and apostles witness Christ.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... t?lang=eng

0/11
Last edited by InfoWarrior82 on January 9th, 2022, 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

The most unlikely people oft have dramatic encounters with the Saviour, it could be a convict or a prostitute, people that have never been in a church, that are uneducated and seen as little or no worth in society........
Sheep that are deep in the midst of the Flock are safe and easily guided by the surrounding sheep to keep in step with them and follow the Good shepard, however the sheep on the outer fringes of the flock are an easy target for the wolves and are prone to wander, hence the Good Shepard keeps a more viligant watchfull eye over them, hence they tend to be visited more frequently by the Good Shepard and administered to..........
Remember the story of the Good shepard in the Gospels, of how he left the 99 sheep to seek after the one that went astray, of how He never stopped looking for it untill He found it, and when He found it , He took it apon His shoulders and took it back to the safety of the flock.........
Trouble oneself not over wether a group of a churchs leaders have never had such attention or visitations of the Lord, but rather rejoice that the Saviour the Good shepard is always mindfull of the sheep that stray and will move heaven and earth in His efforts to find them and bring them safely home..........

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Oaks admits that none of the 15 have received the baptism of fire. Fire does NOT settle on one like dust on the window seal. It literally feels as though one’s soul is burning.

Or he has received it, and won’t testify to it.

Either way.................

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

You can be a prophet without physically seeing Jesus Christ....via the Holy Ghost.

If you have the gift of prophecy... you are a prophet.

You cannot claim to be a Special Witness (2nd Comforter) of Jesus Christ unless you've seen His resurrected body.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

nightlight wrote: January 9th, 2022, 2:10 pm You can be a prophet without physically seeing Jesus Christ....via the Holy Ghost.

If you have the gift of prophecy... you are a prophet.

You cannot claim to be a Special Witness (2nd Comforter) of Jesus Christ unless you've seen His resurrected body.
They often claim they are Special Witnesses of Christ, as well as being Prophets, Seers, and Revelators.

How many times have I heard them start a sentence with “as a Special Witness of Christ.....”? Many times.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 9th, 2022, 1:58 pm

Oh, I did. It is you that is not very good at comprehension:

Oaks: "I almost missed the words Alma the Younger, without which I couldn't understand that very fine question. What should you pray for to have the kind of experience that Alma the Younger had? I don't think you could have that kind of experience that Alma the Younger had. Remember he had a miraculous appearance of an angel and really got hit over the head spiritually. Most us don't have that kind of experience. But I interpret your question, Heather, as being: How can we get the kind of testimony that he recieved? I don't think we'll get it like Paul did, who wrote where an angel appeared to him, or where Alma the Younger had a startling experience. The Lord gives a few of those kinds of experiences and they're recorded in the scriptures to catch our attention. The answer - but I've never had an experience like that. I don't know anyone among the first presidency or the quorum of the twelve who've had that kind of experience. Yet every one of us knows of a certainty the things that Alma knew. But it's just that unless the Lord chooses to do it another way, as he sometimes does, for millions and millions of his children, the testimony settles upon us gradually like so much dust on the windowsill or so much dew on the grass. One day you didn't have it, another day you did, and you don't know which day it happened. That's the way I got my testimony. And then I knew it was true and continued to grow.

He came to "Know" it the way any of us come to "know" it. Not the way prophets and apostles witness Christ.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... t?lang=eng

0/11
Paul and Alma's accounts were very dramatic. Not everyone, prophets included, have experiences exactly like that. Both Paul and Alma were rebellious individuals as well. They basically got Godsmacked and then did great things.

You under emphasize what he says in regards to what he knows. He specifically stated that "every one of us knows of a certainty the things that Alma knew."

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Here's the short video.

Christ taught about the second comforter, which is himself appearing to us in this life. He wanted people to know about this gift. His apostles of old testified of this thing.
Prophets are here to lead us to Jesus Christ and to help them prepare to receive spiritual blessings, such as the second comforter. They are supposed to teach this important doctrine, but they do not. These blessings are for all of God’s children not just a select few.
Consider Moses’s words:

“And there ran a young man, and told Moses, and said, Eldad and Medad do prophesy in the camp.
28 And Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of Moses, one of his young men, answered and said, My lord Moses, forbid them.
29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the Lord’s people were prophets, and that the Lord would put his spirit upon them!”
Numbers 11:27-29

Was Moses upset that someone was prophesying? No. He wanted that same blessing for the people! He would that all people were prophets.
Would Moses want the people to experience what he did, seeing God face to face? Yes! Did he testify of it? Yes.
He did not hide this fact. He wanted the people to come up the mountain and see God for themselves but they would not.

From this video I conclude that the current leaders have not had the experience of the second comforter. Oaks said it.
He also said it’s not possible others to experience such a thing. This is false doctrine, for it is clearly in the book of John. His opinion is not aligned with scriptures at all. He wrests the scriptures and does not understand them.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

They aren't real apostles then.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Mamabear wrote: January 9th, 2022, 2:22 pm

Christ taught about the second comforter, which is himself appearing to us in this life. He wanted people to know about this gift. His apostles of old testified of this thing.
Prophets are here to lead us to Jesus Christ and to help them prepare to receive spiritual blessings, such as the second comforter. They are supposed to teach this important doctrine, but they do not. These blessings are for all of God’s children not just a select few.
Consider Moses’s words:

“And there ran a young man, and told Moses, and said, Eldad and Medad do prophesy in the camp.
28 And Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of Moses, one of his young men, answered and said, My lord Moses, forbid them.
29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the Lord’s people were prophets, and that the Lord would put his spirit upon them!”

Was Moses upset that someone was prophesying? No. He wanted that same blessing for the people! He would that all people were prophets.
Would Moses want the people to experience what he did, seeing God face to face? Yes! Did he testify of it? Yes.
He did not hide this fact. He wanted the people to come up the mountain and see God for themselves but they would not.

From this video I conclude that the current leaders have not had the experience of the second comforter. Oaks said it.
He also said it’s not possible others to experience such a thing. This is false doctrine, for it is clearly in the book of John. His opinion is not aligned with scriptures at all. He wrests the scriptures and does not understand them.
I don't see how you can leap to that conclusion based on what he said.

Do you believe Alma was a prophet?

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

Liahona wrote: January 9th, 2022, 2:38 pm

Consider Moses’s words:

"20 Thou art my servant; and I covenant with thee that thou shalt have eternal life; and thou shalt serve me and go forth in my name, and shalt gather together my sheep."

This was the Lord speaking to Alma. His Calling and Election was made sure.
Doesn't that mean he saw him?

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

CuriousThinker wrote: January 9th, 2022, 2:59 pm

Consider Moses’s words:

"20 Thou art my servant; and I covenant with thee that thou shalt have eternal life; and thou shalt serve me and go forth in my name, and shalt gather together my sheep."

This was the Lord speaking to Alma. His Calling and Election was made sure.
Doesn't that mean he saw him?
I don't recall any specific scripture that references that he saw him but it's inferred.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Consider Moses’s words:

Please watch the video and listen again. He is very clearly saying that we cannot have higher spiritual experiences and that he knows of no one who has. He should not make such statements. Can angels appear to us? Yes, it’s in the scriptures. Can Jesus appear to us? Yes it’s also in the scriptures.
Consider what the leaders would do if someone said that they had an experience like Alma.
Consider what they would do if someone else prophesied that was not in the 15.
Consider why they do not teach us to try and obtain these higher blessings.
Why do they not teach that all men should be like unto a prophet? Why do they not say that they have personally seen Jesus as other prophets have testified? Because they have not.
“Or have angels ceased to appear unto the children of men? Or has he awithheld the power of the Holy Ghost from them? Or will he, so long as time shall last, or the earth shall stand, or there shall be one man upon the face thereof to be saved?
Behold I say unto you, Nay; for it is by faith that miracles are wrought; and it is by faith that angels appear and minister unto men; wherefore, if these things have ceased wo be unto the children of men, for it is because of bunbelief, and all is vain.“ Moroni 7:36-37

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Charge to the original 12 apostles by Oliver Cowdery:
Dear Brethren—Previous to delivering the charge, I shall read a part of a revelation. It is known to you, that previous to the organization of this Church in 1830, the Lord gave revelations, or the Church could not have been organized. The people of this Church were weak in faith compared with the ancients. Those who embarked in this cause were desirous to know how the work was to be conducted. They read many things in the Book of Mormon concerning their duty, and the way the great work ought to be done; but the mind of men are so constructed that they will not believe, without a testimony of seeing or hearing. The Lord gave us a revelation that, in process of time, there should be twelve men chosen to preach His Gospel to Jew and Gentile. Our minds have been on a constant stretch, to find who these twelve were; when the time should come we could not tell; but we sought the Lord by fasting and prayer to have our lives prolonged to see this day, to see you, and to take a retrospect of the difficulties through which we have passed; but having seen the day, it becomes my duty to deliver to you a charge; and first, a few remarks respecting your ministry. You have many revelations put into your hands—revelation to make you acquainted with the nature of your mission; you will have difficulties by reason of your visiting all the nations of the world. You will need wisdom in a tenfold proportion to what you have ever had; you will have to combat all the prejudices of all nations.“

He then read the revelation, and said: ‘Have you desired this ministry with all our hearts? If you have desired it you are called of God, not of man, to go into the world.
He then read again, from the revelation, what the Lord said unto the Twelve. ‘Brethren, you have had your duty presented in this revelation. You have been ordained to this holy Priesthood, you have received it from those who have the power and authority from an angel; you are to preach the Gospel to every nation. Should you in the least degree come short of your duty, great will be your condemnation; for the greater the calling the greater the transgression. I therefore warn you to cultivate great humility; for I know the pride of the human heart. Beware, lest the flatterers of the world lift you up; beware, lest your affections be captivated by worldly objects. Let your ministry be first. Remember, the souls of men are committed to your charge; and if you mind your calling, you shall always prosper.

You have been indebted to other men, in the first instance, for evidence; on that you have acted; but it is necessary that you receive a testimony from heaven for yourselves; so that you can bear testimony to the truth of the Book of Mormon, and that you have seen the face of God. That is more than the testimony of an angel. When the proper time arrives, you shall be able to bear this testimony to the world. When you bear testimony that you have seen God, this testimony God will never suffer to fall, but will bear you out; although many will not give heed, yet others will. You will therefore see the necessity of getting this testimony from heaven.
Never cease striving until you have seen God face to face. Strengthen your faith; cast off you doubts, your sins, and all your unbelief; and nothing can prevent you from coming to God. Your ordination is not full and complete till God has laid His hand upon you. We require as much to qualify us as did those who have gone before us; God is the same. If the Savior in former days laid His hands upon His disciples, why not in latter days?

With regard to superiority, I must make a few remarks. The ancient apostles sought to be great; but lest the seeds of discord be sown in this matter; understand particularly the voice of the Spirit on this occasion. God does not love you better or more than others. You are to contend for the faith once delivered to the saints. Jacob, you know, wrestled till he had obtained. It was by fervent prayer and diligent search that you have obtained the testimony you are now able to bear. You are as one; you are equal in bearing the keys of the Kingdom to all nations. You are called to preach the Gospel of the Son of God to the nations of the earth; it is the will of your heavenly Father, that you proclaim His Gospel to the ends of the earth and the islands of the sea.

Be zealous to save souls. The soul of one man is as precious as the soul of another. You are to bear this message to those who consider themselves wise; and such may persecute you—they may seek your life. The adversary has always sought the life of the servants of God; you are therefore to be prepared at all times to make a sacrifice of your lives, should God require them in the advancement and building up of His cause. Murmur not at God. Be always prayerful; be always watchful. You will bear with me while I relieve the feelings of my heart. We shall not see another day like this; the time has fully come—the voice of the Spirit has come—to set these men apart.

You will see the time when you will desire to see such a day as this, and you will not see it. Every heart wishes you peace and prosperity, but the scene with you will inevitably change. Let no man take your bishopric, and beware that you lose not your crowns. It will require your whole souls, it will require courage like Enoch’s.

The time is near when you will be in the midst of congregations who will gnash their teeth upon you. The Gospel must roll forth, and it will until it fills the whole earth. Did I say congregations would gnash their teeth at you? Yea, I say, nations will oppose you—you will be considered the worst of men. Be not discouraged at this. When God pours out His Spirit, the enemy will rage; but God, remember, is on your right hand, and on your left. A man, though he be considered the worst, has joy, who is conscious that he pleases God.

The lives of those who proclaim the true Gospel will be in danger; this has been the case ever since the days of righteous Abel. The same opposition has been manifest whenever man came forward to publish the Gospel. The time is coming when you will be considered the worst of men by many, and by some the best. The time is coming when you will be perfectly familiar with the things of God. This testimony will make those who do not believe your testimony, seek your lives; but there are whole nations who will receive your testimony. They will call you good men. Be not lifted up when ye are called good men. Remember you are young men, and ye shall be spared. I include the other three. Bear them in mind in your prayers—carry their cases to the throne of grace; although they are not present, yet you and they are equal. This appointment is calculated to create for you an affection for each other, stronger than death. You will travel to other nations; bear each other in mind. If one or more be cast into prisons, let the others pray for them, and deliver them by their prayers. Your lives shall be in great jeopardy; but the promise of God is, that you shall be delivered.
Remember, you are not to go to their nations till you receive your endowments. Tarry at Kirtland until you are endowed with power from on high. You need a fountain of wisdom, knowledge and intelligence such as you never had. Relative to the endowment, I make a remark or two, that there may be no mistake. The world cannot receive the things of God. He can endow you without worldly pomp or great parade. He can give you that wisdom, that intelligence, and that power, which characterized the ancient saints, and now characterizes the inhabitants of the upper world.

The greatness of your commission consists in this: you are to hold the keys of this ministry; your are to go to the nations afar off—nations that sit in darkness. The day is coming when the work of God must be done. Israel shall be gathered: the seed of Jacob shall be gathered from their long dispersion. There will be a feast to Israel, the elect of God. It is a sorrowful tale, but the Gospel must be preached, and God’s ministers rejected: but where can Israel be found and receive your testimony, and not rejoice? Nowhere! The prophecies are full of great things that are to take place in the last days. After the elect are gathered out, destructions shall come on the inhabitants of the earth; all nations shall feel the wrath of God, after they have been warned by the Saints of the Most High. If you will not warn them, others will, and you will lose your crowns.

You must prepare your minds to bid a long farewell to Kirtland, even till the great day come. You will see what you never expected to see; you will need the mind of Enoch or Elijah, and the faith of the brother of Jared; you must be prepared to walk by faith, however appalling the prospect to human view; you, and each of you, should feel the force of the imperious mandate, Son, go labor in my vineyard, and cheerfully receive what comes; but in the end you will stand while others will fall. You have read in the revelation concerning ordination: Beware how you ordain, for all nations are not like this nation; they will willingly receive the ordinances at your hands to put you out of the way. There will be times when nothing but the angels of God can deliver you out of their hands.
We appeal to your intelligence, we appeal to your understanding, that we have so far discharged our duty to you. We consider it one of the greatest condescensions of our heavenly Father, in pointing you out to us; you will be stewards over this ministry; you have a work to do that no other men can do; you must proclaim the Gospel in its simplicity and purity; and we commend you to God and the word of His grace. You have our best wishes, you have our most fervent prayers, that you may be able to bear this testimony, that you have seen the face of God. Therefore call upon Him in faith in mighty prayer till you prevail, for it is your duty and your privilege to bear such testimony for yourselves. We now exhort you to be faithful to fulfill your calling; there must be no lack here; you must fulfill in all things; and permit us to repeat, all nations have a claim on you; you are bound together as the Three Witnesses were; notwithstanding you can part and meet, and meet and part again, till your heads are silvered over with age.‘

He then took them separately by the hand, and said, ‘Do you with full purpose of heart take part in this ministry, to proclaim the Gospel with all diligence, with these your brethren, according to the tenor and intent of the charge you have received?‘ Each of them answered in the affirmative.”

See the glaring difference between the original 12 and their requisites to even be an apostle? And then the ones today? Nobody "gnashes" their teeth on today's 12 as they go out of their way to mingle and hold hands with the world as not one of them have seen JC. If a person, a so-called "apostle" has seen JC, believe me, they will testify fearlessly of Him. These guys are fakers, yet the blind sheep defend them so, because they are just like them.

They cannot even be an apostle of whom they do not know. And they do not know JC, period.

Liahona
captain of 100

Post by Liahona »

Mamabear wrote: January 9th, 2022, 3:40 pm

Consider Moses’s words:

Please watch the video and listen again. He is very clearly saying that we cannot have higher spiritual experiences and that he knows of no one who has. He should not make such statements. Can angels appear to us? Yes, it’s in the scriptures. Can Jesus appear to us? Yes it’s also in the scriptures.
Consider what the leaders would do if someone said that they had an experience like Alma.
Why do they not teach that all men should be like unto a prophet? Why do they not say that they have personally seen Jesus as other prophets have testified? Because they have not.
“Or have angels ceased to appear unto the children of men? Or has he awithheld the power of the Holy Ghost from them? Or will he, so long as time shall last, or the earth shall stand, or there shall be one man upon the face thereof to be saved?
Behold I say unto you, Nay; for it is by faith that miracles are wrought; and it is by faith that angels appear and minister unto men; wherefore, if these things have ceased wo be unto the children of men, for it is because of bunbelief, and all is vain.“ Moroni 7:36-37
He never states that we cannot have higher spiritual experiences. He states that for most, the testimony settles upon us gradually (which is true) but acknowledges that the Lord can choose to do it another way like he did with Alma. It's up to the Lord to decide how he communicates to His children and Elder Oaks never excludes anything in his words on that video.

2 Nephi 28:30 is a great example of how the Lord works. Not every communication from God is bombastic with people falling to the ground and being paralyzed like Alma was. Not everyone was forced to flee a city soon to be destroyed like a Lehi or Nephi. Not everyone gets sawed in half for their testimony of the Lord like Abinadi or martyred in dramatic fashion like Joseph Smith was. Life for most isn't a Hollywood movie with nifty CGI effects and explosions all over the screen.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Consider Moses’s words:

They haven’t ceased. I know for it as a fact myself. Not that I can explain it all, how or why. But he does still reveal himself. It is real.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 9th, 2022, 1:58 pm Oaks: "The Lord gives a few of those kinds of experiences and they're recorded in the scriptures to catch our attention."
This statement, I think, is the biggest deviation from the original doctrine that Joseph Smith tried to teach, of everything Oaks said.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Consider Moses’s words:

I agree.

The scriptures say that even wicked people have angels appear to them: Laman and Lemuel, Alma before he repented, and more.

Ether 3, when the Lord appears to the brother of Jared and shows Himself, he tells the brother of Jared that he is "redeemed from the fall" when he is brought "into His presence."

I believe we are to seek God in this life and see Him, not just Hear Him.

cachemagic
captain of 100

Post by cachemagic »

simpleton wrote: January 9th, 2022, 3:48 pm Charge to the original 12 apostles by Oliver Cowdery:
Never cease striving until you have seen God face to face. Strengthen your faith; cast off you doubts, your sins, and all your unbelief; and nothing can prevent you from coming to God. Your ordination is not full and complete till God has laid His hand upon you. We require as much to qualify us as did those who have gone before us; God is the same. If the Savior in former days laid His hands upon His disciples, why not in latter days?
It is interesting how the church today doesn't believe this charge given by Oliver Cowdery to the first Quorum of Twelve. They seem to believe that none of this is required. There were apostles in the early quorums that did meet Christ, but that never seems to happen anymore. What does that mean about the Quorum today?

Are today's LDS leaders actually true Apostles?

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

There are many on this forum that have experienced more than what oaks is talking about. Be it actually hearing his voice(not dust collecting on a shelf) feeling his presence, seeing him, feeling him, a full embrace. There are various levels for sure. not counting seeing his power manifest for real, I’m not talking “I found my lost keys” either, but control of the elements and so on. It is unmistakeable. The warmth, the joy, the glory cannot be mimicked by anyone or anything else. And it is sudden and it is distinct. Anyone who has experienced it knows and would not give these silly cop outs.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Lexew1899 wrote: January 9th, 2022, 4:07 pm

Consider Moses’s words:

They haven’t ceased. I know for it as a fact myself. Not that I can explain it all, how or why. But he does still reveal himself. It is real.

Yes, it does happen. But apparently not to the Q15. I think most TBMs don't really grasp how very sad that fact is.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Here's the short video.
"from the devil" lol.
Nelson a prophet !

"The scriptures warn us that in the last days there will be prophets who do not prophesy
and seers who do not see (Isaiah 30:10).
Jesus also warned that there would be false prophets and an abundance of men teaching their own precepts
to get gain, so that even the very elect will be deceived
(2 Nephi 26:29; JS Matthew 1:22).

To anyone that's not blind, it's obvious that,
it you're not a prophet - (and Nelson is not) but you claim to be, then you are really a false prophet.

a "godsend" - so ridiculous to say such a thing, That alone shows Nelson's a false prophet.

Interesting how our church claims to have a prophet - and claims to be the one and only true prophet of God -
who speaks for God - and yet - he prophesies absolutely NOTHING.

Nelson isn't a prophet.

Prophets prophesy - that's what makes them prophets.
Nelson prophesies nothing and never has, and never will.
Prophets that say they are prophets and members of their church accept them as such,
yet they prophesy nothing, are really false prophets.

President Nelson - Prophetic !
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56354&p=1053532&hil ... c#p1053532

RMN claims to be a prophet - the only true and living prophet of God,
and members of the church accept him as such.
And his example, and what he says is important.
So he's not just anybody; he leads a lot of people; and they blindly follow him.

So with Nelson as the leader and so-called prophet of the church, ***
(that, over the years has joined and is being and playing and big part in Babylon, in every way,
which has now come to a climax with how we are seeing the church - being Good Global Citizens,
accepting and participating in this World take over - with their evil plan ie fake Plannedemic, so they can initiate their fake vax
which is only the beginning)
*** if he is leading members of the church into hell - right into the hands of satan and his servants,
then he is a false prophet, and not WITH the Lord, but AGAINST him;
and he could even be held partly responsible for those he has misled.