End Times Prophecies

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: End Times Prophecies

Post by SPIRIT »

so whether some like it or not,
SOMETIMES - people can glimpse into the future.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

In spite of the title, this prophecy is less about the rapture and more about the transformation of the 144,000.

A Prophetic Dream of Rapture

by Armin A. Wolff
15 February 1993
Last night I had an extremely exciting and vivid dream-vision concerning the return of our LORD Jesus. I normally never remember anything I dream, but this was so gripping and vivid, and I have been thinking about it all day today. I would like to share it with you and hereby also have a written record.

I found myself in a meeting with a number of believers. The meeting hall looked like some kind of a warehouse and there were fewer than 100 assembled. The talk seemed to center on the increasing persecution they were experiencing. All of a sudden Jesus appeared and most, but not all, were instantly transformed from mortal beings into Immortal. Also, at the same instant, some other Holy Ones appeared who had walked with God in ages past, both in New and Old Testament times. All of the ones who had, in an instant of time, received their new bodies were able to recognize and converse with the Holy Ones from times past. I heard someone exclaim: "I thought You are coming in the clouds to take us away." The reply was: "I am coming in the clouds and... My reward is with Me Behold, here they are, My Holy Ones of all time, My faithful witnesses, those who loved not their life, and thus received it. They are the clouds and my reward, My reward for what I endured on the cross for all."

I heard another question asked of the LORD, by one of the Transformed Persons, whether He would now take them with Him out of the tribulation they were experiencing. He replied: "No, you must remain here for another 40 days and nights, just as I was on Earth for another 40 days after My resurrection and minister with Me to those who were not ready. After the 40 days and nights you will come with Me into the skies above Jerusalem and we will leave from there to have a celebration, a banquet in My Father's house, a feast that has been planned before the worlds were made."

The ones in the assembly, who had remained in their mortal bodies, lamented and cried to the Transformed Ones to help them, but were told: "It is now too late. The Bridegroom has come for us and there is nothing we can do for you, in this regard. However, if you will not love your own life, not bow to the will of the sin-man and take that seal of his, you will join us after the celebration. You will be sealed by your death and kept in the throne room for the LORD."

In what seemed a moment later, I was in another similar assembly in (maybe) another country. There also, the instant transformation had taken place of many. I was told that this same event had happened all over the Earth and all born again, Spirit filled followers of Jesus had been thus transformed, at whatever spot they happened to be in that instant, and were joined by many of God's Holy Ones, from the dawn of creation up to the present time.

Just then, some heavily armed police, or soldiers, burst into the meeting and proceeded to beat, shoot, and arrest the believers. A little blonde Transformed lady stood-up to one of the large men, and refused to move when told she was under arrest. Five or six huge men tried to drag her away, but could not move her any further than they could have moved an ancient redwood or oak tree. This infuriated the police and they started to beat her, and to start shooting their weapons. The bullets went right through the Transformed Believers and made holes in the walls, or in some cases, struck and killed some of the mortals standing behind them. The blows seemed to go through also and have no effect whatsoever on the new resurrection bodies. The remaining mortals were dragged off to prison, along with some of the Transformed Ones who chose to go along. There was no sure way to tell at first glance, who was mortal and who lived in a transcendent resurrection body.

I was then also in a prison, and saw how the Immortals were comforting the anguished souls who were to be executed unless they denounced the name of Jesus. The guards and all governmental authorities were furious that they could do absolutely nothing to prevent the Glorified Believers from coming and going and ministering anywhere on Earth, wherever Jesus told them to go. No wall could hem them in, and no weapon, or human force, could oppose or harm them. One of the Transformed Saints who had lived ages ago on Earth spoke: "Within forty days, all who refuse to accept the seal of the evil one will be killed and kept safe by the Father, personally, in the throne room. Those who give in, will suffer in the Terrible Wrath beginning after the last saint is murdered. This Wrath is the LORD's Last Effort to get rebellious mankind to repent."

At this point, I awoke and as you can imagine, was quite agitated. In fact, my heart rate was considerably above the normal resting level. The clock said 5:05am. Needless to say, I could not go back to sleep. Over time, I may forget the details of this dream, or vision, but one thing I'll never forget is the anguish, wailing, and heart-rending lamentations of those who had to remain here. I do not know how many of these chose to be killed rather than take the seal of the antichrist.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

One calamity after another

JANUARY 17, 2022 2:22 PM
TERRI HENNESSEY
Daughter write My words,

Yes daughter, the days are drawing near to My judgements being poured out. One calamity after another, for it is time to wake My children who remain asleep. Asleep in their sins, asleep, continuously refusing to open their eyes to the spiritual battle being fought all around them. They refuse to gaze upon, that they may have to call out to Me. They refuse to face, that their very souls are at a risky place; unknown to the danger that lies before them. They feel in their hearts that if they just keep their eyes closed, the calamities will not touch them; but I say not so. These are those whose hearts will fail for fear, for they have done nothing to spiritually, physically, mentally, or emotionally prepare for what comes. It’s like closing your eyes (in an elevator) as you elevate to a height that is frightening; you think that so long as your eyes are closed, you won’t have to engage in the uncomfortable feeling of fear; but what happens when you reach the height, the summit; you have all the world beneath you and you suddenly realize that you must now open your eyes and as you look down, the fear is greater, because you did not prepare to deal with the great height you would reach.

All must be preparing their hearts for what comes, for it will benefit those to look and see the danger coming, so that you can get out of harms way, rather than be splattered and flattened by the heaviness of those things falling upon all mankind. My children, those who trust in and abide in Me, shall stand, shall have peace within because they spent time with Me, preparing their hearts, knowing, believing, and accepting that My hand covers them. They will stand and will be there to aid those who fall under the weight of My judgment.

Come, all who long to have peace in these last days, come and sit at My feet. I will pour out all you need to be strengthened for what is to come in the days ahead. My child, tell My children to prepare, to spend as much time with Me as possible, so that I can strengthen all those areas within each of you, those places inside your hearts and minds that try to hide from Me. Surrender all, and I will cleanse, refresh, fortify, and make ready.

Ask for understanding and discernment of My word as you read aloud; that you will see and understand the deeper meaning of My word and how every letter applies to this last generation.

Be encouraged My children. It is coming. My reign is coming. This world will be cleansed of all evil and the garden will once again be the home I always intended you to have.
ABBA

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

The Order of Events

SEPTEMBER 23, 2021 5:30 PM
LYNNE JOHNSON

Word (3) received June 25th, 2021 at 11:32 PM

My Children, I AM wants you to know that it is time for events to begin.

The FIRST EVENT is the earthquake in California which will devastate the State.

The SECOND EVENT is the Tsunamis which hits Florida from an asteroid hitting in the Caribbean which will also destroy some islands there.

The THIRD EVENT is the destruction in Toronto, Ontario, Canada from an earthquake.

The FOURTH EVENT is the sinking of the USS destroyer, the Abraham Lincoln, where the ship is hit by enemy fire. The Ronald Reagan, another USS battleship will also be hit by enemy fire. It will be disabled, many hurt, but the ship is not destroyer.

The FIFTH EVENT is the bombing of Philadelphia where the city is struck causing great damage and loss of life.

The SIXTH EVENT is New York City being hit with a tsunamis from an asteroid in the Atlantic Ocean.

The SEVENTH EVENT IS an earthquake in central Europe, affecting many countries, with great destruction.

The EIGHTH EVENT is the volcanic eruption of the super volcano in the state of Wyoming. This will, in effect split the United States into two separate pieces. This split will go right up to the Great Lakes causing the lakes, Lake Superior and Lake Huron to open up to the ocean through the split in the land. The split will fill with water from the Atlantic Ocean effectively creating separate land masses right through the United States up to the Great Lakes.

This is the Order of Events. The USS battleships being hit are NOT A SEPARATE EVENT, but rather at the same time as the city of Philadelphia being struck by bombs. THIS IS THE ORDER. There is great destruction resulting from these events. As you can see the hardest hit will be America-Babylon. These judgments will fall in rapid succession with little time in between each event.

The LAST EVENT TO FALL will be the THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS which will cover the earth for that time. Then the Great Harvest of Souls will happen. Once that is completed, then shortly after MY Believers will be brought to ME, to be with ME Forever.

During this time of destruction, Russia and China will offer to help America due to the destructions. They will come in under the pretense of helping to distribute food. They will start off nice but will soon revert to being an invading force subjecting the people to total control and domination. They will be merciless towards their captives. They will take people to Russia for physical labor, for physical pleasure. As will China. The government of the United States will do nothing to help as they sold out the country and the people to these two countries long ago. All of these judgments will fall quickly, not giving the people very much time to deal with one crisis after another. These are the judgments to begin soon.

America, you have been warned repeatedly to come back to ME but you would not do so. SO BE IT!

Your King Yeshua, Your Redeemer, Your Messiah

Scriptures:

Nahum 1:5 NKJV
“The mountains quake before Him, the hills melt, and the earth heaves at His presence, Yes, the world and all who dwell in it.”

Job 21:17 NKJV
“How often is the lamp of the wicked put out? How often does their destruction come upon them, The sorrows God distributes in His anger?”

2 Samuel 22:8 NKJV
“Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven quaked and were shaken, because He was angry.”

Habakkuk 3:10 NKJV
“The mountains saw You and trembled; the overflowing of the water passed by. The deep uttered its voice, and lifted its hands on high.”

Matthew 23:36 NKJV
“Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.”

Ezekiel 23:24 NKJV
“And they shall come against you with chariots, wagons, and war-horses, with a horde of people. They shall array against you Buckler, shield, and helmet all around. ‘I will delegate judgment to them, and they shall judge you according to their judgments.”

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

SPIRIT wrote: January 16th, 2022, 10:06 am Famine coming to the U.S.A. - a word from a Christian

"The next thing I saw was people being sick and dying. I saw this particularly in four cities: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Salt Lake. The disease started by having white blisters, some the size of dimes appear on their hands, arms and face. This quickly developed into white puffy sores and blisters. People would stumble about and fall and then many died within a short time, maybe 24 hours. I also saw other people with blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes and ears. It started like a flu virus and it spread very quickly, faster than the other white blister disease. The people who had this disease died even faster. This was more wide spread across the entire United States. There were hundreds of thousands of people stricken with these two diseases.

I knew that the diseases, and there were several different kinds, but at first primarily these two, came from small containers that had been brought into the United States. These containers were like quart jars and I was impressed that the people carrying them would just drop them on the ground in large crowds of people and the people would become infected without realizing it.

In these cities as the disease spread, the people tried to flee from the cities out to the countryside. There was complete chaos in these cities and a breakdown of normal society. There was no electricity in them either, but I don't know why or how that came to be. There were cars piled up everywhere, blocking roadways and most people then had to walk out with nothing. The disease started to spread beyond these initial cities.

As these people were fleeing the cities, there were gangs attacking them and killing them. In the cities that were struck with the disease, there was complete chaos, looting, rioting, murdering, a complete breakdown. Many people seemed to go absolutely crazy. I sensed that the electricity had failed everywhere now and that nothing was running, there was no communication or anything anywhere in the country. Nothing worked, no radios or TVs. I watched people throw rocks and break windows to steal TVs which I thought was really crazy because they wouldn't work.
Immediately, as I watched this happen in the United States, I jumped back to the Middle East and saw the same thing in Israel, the same sores, and I realized that it was the same types of disease or sickness happening there. I knew somehow that whatever diseases had been used in the United States were also being used in Israel.

This lasted for only an instant and I was back in the United States. There was a tremendously long winter that lasted into summer. It caught everyone by surprise and started the full famine. Actually, I realized that the long winter actually just increased the famine greatly to its full measure, because the famine had already been in progress because of the storms, droughts, floods and other plagues that had been happening over the few years leading up to the long winter.

It seemed then that the year following the long winter was when everything started to go down hill very quickly or things piled up one on top of the other without any breaks. The sense of time though was not very clear because I was seeing several things that seemed to happen all at the same time or very close together.
During and after the long winter, the disease spread everywhere and increased in severity. The economy was completely gone and the electricity was also gone. There was complete chaos and anarchy all over the United States. There was no government, just a total breakdown. There was no food at all. I saw people trying to get food and were completely panicked because there was no food. I saw people digging in the ground for worms and eating them because they were so hungry.

Also, during this time I became aware that there was very little water and that almost all of the water had become poisoned so that if a person drank the water they would get the disease and die. Many did even knowing that they would die, because they were so thirsty.

Some of the people seemed to go crazy and went around in gangs killing people just for the sake of killing. Others killed for food or for things but the people who killed just to kill were absolutely terrible. They seemed like beasts, animals completely out of control as they raped, looted, burned and butchered people. I saw them go into people's homes and drag families out who were hiding there and rape them and butcher them.

There was such a fear and hatred that came upon the people -- families, wives, husbands -- loving ties no longer mattered; it became survival only. Husbands would kill their wives and children for food or water. Mothers would kill their children. It was absolutely horrible beyond description."

end quote
The above in blue actually goes on in Mexico right now with the cartels. They are complete heartless sick animals.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

PROPHETIC WORD: THE LORD’S END TIME ARMY

JANUARY 22, 2022 6:25 PM
MY HIDING PLACE
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be WITNESSES unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Matt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Acts 2:17-21 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Isaiah 60:1-2 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
Dear brothers and sisters,

I’m here to tell you that when the latter rain of God’s Spirit comes upon us, it will be such an unprecedented display of God’s power upon the earth. There are no words in our dictionary that can truly express what it’s going to be like.

The Lord will open up the floodgates of heaven and dump such an incredible surge of His power, glory, presence, radiance, boldness and authority over His people, His End Time Army Bride –those who have been living in holiness and intimacy with Him.

When this happens, we will be launched into our End Time Assignments with the aim of bringing in Father’s End Time Harvest from the ends of the earth. The fire of His Spirit will flow in us to completely saturate every part of our beings to become a spring of living water gushing out of us. What an exciting time to be alive!!

The Pentecost that occurred in the book of Acts was part 1 of the outpouring of His Spirit. During End Times (the times we live in), we’re going to experience this marvelous event again. Except that this time, it will be in much greater magnitude.

Understand that as the great tribulation unfolds, time of great distress will come upon the earth -much harder times than what we’re currently facing. In fact, we haven’t even seen the tip of the iceberg yet! For this reason the Bible tells us in Luke 21:36, ‘Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man’.

This doesn’t mean that the Lord will remove His people from the earth, but rather that He will equip us with spiritual means to carry out His mission. Without this supernatural pouring of the Holy Spirit it would be extremely difficult to navigate these end times. But just like the disciples received great power and boldness to stand in the face of many trials and tribulations, so will we live to do the same.

When we come to the Lord and ask Him in our hearts, He doesn’t promise us a flowery life. One must consider the cost of being a true follower of Christ because being a Christian really means being ready to lay our lives down for our friends.
John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Jesus did not look for an alternative way to rescue us from the curse of sin and death, but He willingly laid his life down to set an example for us. Those who have grasped this understanding and are living accordingly, who have counted the cost of building this house with the Lord so they can bring it to completion, who have matured early in their walk with the Lord will be part of this End Time Army.

The Lord Jesus Himself will ensure that they will be equipped to act as His governing body, to walk the earth in His anointing and to perform many miracles, even more than those performed by Jesus when He walked the earth. Just like the body has many members, each with a different function, but all working together in unity for its well-being, so will this body of individuals work in unity of Spirit with the same goal in mind: winning more souls for the Lord.

The Lord has prepared for them a full arsenal of weapons. One of these weapons will be a sickle as they’ll harvest thousands of souls into the Father’s kingdom. Their lips have been touched with live coals from the altar that is before the Lord, just like Isaiah’s. Their guilt has been removed and their sins atoned for and they will stand blameless to speak the undefiled Word of the Lord. Their feet equipped with the Gospel of peace will go forth to proclaim salvation to all mankind.
Isa 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Their hands have been strengthened for battle; their arms can bend bows of bronze. Psa 18:34
They will carry the anointing of Philip and be able to appear in various places as the Spirit will enable them.
John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
They will carry the mantles of Elijah and Moses and will perform many miraculous signs and wonders in the biggest SHOWDOWN that’s ever manifested upon the earth. They will face the antichrist, false prophet and many demonic entities that will pretend to do the same by their wicked magic arts as in the times of the Israelites in Egypt.

They will carry with them the balm from the throne room of God to heal multitudes. They will not be hindered by any evil force. They will set prisoners free, not only from their physical but also spiritual bondages. They will speak boldly and with much authority, grace and anointing about the things of God and will share many secrets and revelations as the Holy Spirit will enable them.
Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.
These are the wise virgins who have prepared their lamps with much oil to last until the coming of the Bridegroom. Those who have left father, mother, son and daughter to follow the calling of the Master.
Matt 10:37-38 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Luke 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
These are those who have died to themselves and to their carnal desires daily and have allowed the Spirit of the Lord to transform their minds so they no longer adhere to the patterns of this world but have been transformed by the renewing of their minds to possess the mind of Christ.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
These are those who have understood that without faith it’s impossible to please God and that without holiness we cannot see the Lord.
Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.
They have left behind the ways of the world and embraced their crosses and will ‘resurrect’ for all to see. This will be the fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 prophecy regarding the valley of the dead dry bones. For they have been hidden and trained for ‘such a time as this’, so they can be released in their God-given purpose as God’s Army at His appointed time.

These are the flaming arrows in the Lord’s quiver; those the Father will use to execute His wrath.
Psa 7:13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.

Isa 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me.

Isa 13:3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.
And just like Jesus had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, many of these humble servants may not have any special ability or beauty to attract others to them. In fact, they’ve often been rejected by society for being awkward, peculiar or different. Somehow they never seemed to fit in. That’s because they were never meant to fit into this world as they’re not of this world any more than Christ was of this world.
Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
When their ‘resurrection’ occurs, as it was prophesied in Ezekiel 37, they will be revealed for all to see. WOW, what a display of God’s greatness it will be!
Rom 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.

Remember Matt 22:14, ‘For many are called, but few are chosen.’
When this great event will take place, those who did not heed to the Holy Spirit’s voice to renew their vows to the Lord and return to their first love; those who were too caught up into the ways of the world and the busyness of life; those who were deceived by the enemy into chasing false doctrines, paganism and idols; all lukewarm Christians and those who did not take time to fill their lamps with the oil of the Holy Spirit will receive a sudden and rude awakening.
Rev 2:4-5 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Rev 3:14-22 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Further study Scriptures:
Matt 25:1-13, 1Cor 10, Isa 44, Exodus 32

Gal 1:6-10 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
For then they will see, with their own eyes, that which the Lord will bring to pass and in one moment there will be a bitter cry. They will realize that although they strongly believed they were on the narrow path, they will awaken to the reality that they had wandered off. These will be the "Peters" who said to themselves they’ll never deny Christ and before the crow crowed twice they will have denied him three times.
1 Cor.15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be CHANGED.

Mark 14:27-30 And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered. But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee. But Peter said unto him, Although all shall be offended, yet will not I. And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Matt 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

1 Thess 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
If you reflect on your walk with the Lord, and in all honesty find yourself lacking, this is the time to repent: meaning to come clean about your sins and to stop doing them. This is not a time to play games or to procrastinate. This is the time to live out our salvation with much fear and trembling of the Lord.
Prov 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Job 28:28 And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.
Please take this message to the Lord in prayer for confirmation as always.

My prayer is that we may all seek to live a life worthy of the calling which we have received and that none of us should perish but all would receive eternal life. I’m looking forward to meeting you all someday in the courts of heaven and in the presence of our Holy God.

God bless you all!!

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

The Great Transformation of the Bride Will Soon Take Place

MAY 22, 2020 3:25 PM
CRYPTIC1
This morning as I was getting up I heard in my spirit ‘the time is drawing near’. Then I heard ‘the beginning of the end is drawing near’. This message was given 5.21.20.

Arise O sons and daughters of the Most High. Your hour of redemption draws nigh! Arise and awaken in splendor and glory to the power of the Most High! I will anoint you with the oil of salvation and you will walk in power and might and all will know My name through your mighty exploits. You will be fearless like a lion, bold and courageous. For I will give you power as from on high. Look to Me children for I am calling forth My army of soldiers to rise up. Arise O dead bones arise! Now is the hour, now is the time. I am unleashing you, revealing you to a sleeping world. Arise O dry bones! Now is the hour where you will walk in amazing feats and miracles unheard of. People will marvel. Soon you will be walking in the miraculous.

My Ruach HaKodesh will embolden you with power as from on High. My mighty warriors will arise. The transformation will soon take place – the unveiling of the sons and daughters of the Most High, who is exalted above all else. Arise O saints of God! This is the hour you have been waiting for. This is the hour of YOUR redemption. People will marvel at your amazing deeds and exploits – the dead will arise, the blind will see, the deaf will hear. You will walk in the miraculous as if it is nothing. You will astound even the hardest of hearts and many will come to know Me through your works. Arise O sons and daughters of the Most High! I am calling you forth now to wield your sword of the spirit and walk in My footsteps – for the hour of your redemption draws nigh, children.

Prepare for battle – the greatest spiritual battle to end all battles. The Great Harvest is begun. Go forth and bring in the lost, the forsaken, the destitute, the unloved – go and seek them out and bring them to Me. Wherever you walk – the Kingdom of Heaven WILL be released and many will come to know who I AM IS. Hurry while it is still daylight! There is much work to be done to do My Father’s will and bring His Kingdom of heaven to earth. Amen. Amen. I come soon My children. Keep your oil lamps burning brightly and fully lit – for you know not the hour when the Son of Man cometh. Amen. Amen. I have spoken. Let it be so.

Your Savior, King and Lord

Yeshua

Jesus the Christ

I AM WHO I AM

I AM THAT I AM

The Ruach HaKodesh

(The message continues) THE GREAT TRANSFORMATION OF THE BRIDE WILL SOON TAKE PLACE. Take your positions children, gird up your loins. Put on My armor. Prepare for battle with the enemy for He comes with all the forces of power and might against you. But the gates of hell shall NOT prevail My beloved. I am with you every step of the way. I will embolden you – you will walk in faith untold and do mighty heroic deeds in My Name. In My Name. Prepare your hearts My children. Ready yourselves for My coming. I return soon My loves. Look for Me.

Your Savior and risen Lord

Yeshua

Scripture Reference:

Matthew 10:6-8 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ 8 Heal the sick cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

John 14:12 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Romans 8:19 19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

I AM HERE

JANUARY 22, 2022 1:22 PM
ROXANNE
WARNINGFROMABOVE.WIXSITE.COM/WARNINGFROMABOVE
Prayerfully consider all which has been written, Acts 17:11

Message received: January 19th, 2022

My children, I am here. I will never leave you or forsake you. I am here. Call upon my name, I am here. Ask me what you will, for I am here.

To the sinner, I am here. My word is my bond. I do not lie. To the sinner, I am here. Call upon my name for rescue and my salvation, for I am here.

To the lost. I am here. Call upon my name, watch What I will do. You will no longer be lost. Allow my spirit to bathe you in love which you have never felt before, because, I am love.

All people – I cherish you, you, good, bad or those who behave in an ugly manner. I love you. Hate comes from Lucifer, the light bringer. He is the false God, the false idol, revered by so many. Do not be deceived by his perceived goodness, works or miracles. That bright light which surrounds him, (as though he wishes to mimic my father), will turn to pitch black, darkness
Great signs and wonders will soon appear for all to see. Humanity looks around, hoping for good to come from their state houses. In tune to what they watch on TV, waiting, hoping for an end, for change. The only change humanity will now see is more tyranny. Their hope lies in man, idols and money. They have the truth right in front of them, yet, they choose to believe the lie. And so it leads to death and damnation.

I am the way, the truth, the life. No man comes to the father, except through me, the SON, Jesus no man, no exceptions. If I am not with you on judgment day, you will stand alone and be cast into eternal darkness without me. Without us.

Stars will soon fall from the sky, everywhere. The only safety is me. All else will be destroyed, desolate. Your warning of this – red sky, everywhere, red sky. The enemy cannot hide everything from the inhabitants of the planet and this is one he shall not hide. What to do? Gather your goods, go inside and ride it out. No matter the noise, the screams, the loudness of it all, stay in prayer with me and ride it out. I will care, hide and protect my own. I love what you love. Do not fear.

WFA note – Holy Spirit gave me a Flash vision, I saw angels guarding homes, fierce faces, they were bright gold and white.

Message continued: Angel’s are guarding homes, fierce, bright golden white angel’s guarding my people, their things, their animals and livestock. The indignation passes by because of the blood of my son. Everyone will know my people. They have a seal upon their foreheads. They are marked by me.

The enemy wishes to mark my people, mark humanity with his fake rendition of my father. Everything he does is fake. He is is a creator of nothing. Everything he has done, such as, the re-creation of the days of Noah, is off the back of my His father’s creation. He wishes to change the DNA of all humanity. To create a slave class for the fallen angels who control the leadership of this world. Most of those who are in leadership have been bought and paid for by the servants of Lucifer. They are using several avenues to attempt to dehumanize my father’s creation. This is why the last days will be shortened, if not, would we find any flesh to save?

The times you live in now are the most treacherous, so far. This is why my appointed one’s sound like a broken record. It seems as though many still do not hear or listen to my voice. The days are full of evil. This is why you must check in with me daily. Die daily to your flesh, pick up your cross, in submission and follow me.

If you knew how little time you had left you would live your lives very differently. I am here again to say, live each day as though it is your last because for some of you it is or will be. Serve me with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. I do not wish for any man to perish. I do not wish for those who are mine to miss out on the rewards they have earned in heaven.
Still do not not believe? Ask me to show you.

On judgment day it will be me and you, 1X1. No one to protect you from the father and his wrath, except for me. If you receive the free gift of salvation, you will pass through to your rewards in heavenly places. If you stand before my father without me, you will be judged and cast into outer darkness according to your works.

Do not pass me up. If you do, I will have to pass you up. I promise you, it will be your greatest regret.

Some say it is too hard, impossible. I say Hosea 4:6, You are deceived to believe you cannot, you choose to believe Lucifer’s seductive call over mine. You will have eternal regret for your choices.

Ponder these things, for soon very soon, communications will be lost and you will stand alone before me. I will ask you if you have learned anything from my chosen messengers. Did you obey the word of the Lord?

Did you? Will you?

I have allowed many (perceived), awful judgments is to occur. It is only because of their rejection of me. Those who survive, soon, many will forget about the grace I once again, (extended to them), gave them, to change their minds about me, one last time. Some, a few, will perceive this final chance to be exactly what it was, a final chance to serve me, choose me. The majority will be deceived to think this was “luck” and move forward in their lives of sin. It was not” luck”, It was grace.

The days of plenty are ending. Coming are the days of famine. Not just for food, water and daily essentials, but, my word. Those those who call themselves the church, many, are false gods, the fallen ones. They are placed by Lucifer to appeal to the masses, to deceive the masses and lead them to eternal damnation. As time marches on, it will become very evident to the masses, where they are in time, but, my children knew about this time. They are prepared. Their feet are shod with the gospel, the shield of faith, the breastplate of righteousness, the helmet of salvation, the sword of the spirit; The WORD of GOD, the belt of truth. Oh they are so ready for the lost sinner who will now believe. I have allowed, stalled, slowed progression to enable some to awaken to their sinful lives. It does not matter to those who belong to me, the external appearance of the world and those things going on around them. They know my word must be fulfilled, they leap with joy because they know I am coming for them. They serve me with humility and grace at my pleasure. They love me deeply and know I am everything to them. Won’t you come to? Come drink from the living water, eat at my table of bread.

Allow that same peace which passes all of understanding to comfort you too. Won’t you come?

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Darkness: The Three Days

JANUARY 26, 2022 6:14 PM
LYNNE JOHNSON
Word (2) received January 25th, 2022 at 2:32 PM
Your King Yeshuya would like His Beloved Children to know, to understand that soon much will happen. The judgments will progress through to the last one, the Three Days of Darkness.

You, MY Believers must be prepared for this judgment. There will be two days of Aurora Borealis in the skies all over the earth. There will be many colors but the predominant one will be the reddish orange color. When you see this happening, you must go and prepare your homes. All windows must be locked. Locked not just closed. You must cover all your windows even if you have blinds with dark sheets or black garbage bags, cut them open to use and tape with strong tape to the walls, window sills. This is in order to prevent you and your families from that which will be outside, from seeing faces pressed against your windows.

Although the darkness that will come at noon time on the Second Day of the Aurora Borealis, will be impossible for humans to see more than a few inches with light, you would be able to see the faces of evil. This is done to frighten you. Cover your windows and any place where light would normally be seen. All of them! You must prepare coolers with food for the Three days of Darkness. You are to get all those who will stay with you over to your house the night BEFORE as you cannot chance that they would make it in time before 12:00 noon on the Second Day.

All doors and windows must be locked with all windows as I AM has stated completely covered. You must not, when you see the darkness descend at noon, open your doors again until Three days have passed. 72 hours from the time that the darkness descends at noon (12:00 PM) – a FULL THREE DAYS. You must not open your doors even One minute before the 72 hours has passed. You will need a windup clock as your battery operated clocks will not work during this time.

You will hear voices, screams, shouts, curses and such. You will hear the voices of loved ones who live near or are elsewhere. Do not believe the voices who will beg you to let them in. Understand that no human is able to see in this darkness. No human can see or move in this darkness. It will be impossible to do so. Only demonic entities, fallen ones and MY Angels will be able to see and move about in this darkness. MY Angels will protect MY Believer’s homes from FORCED ENTRY.

In other words as long as your doors and windows are locked, the evil ones will not be allowed to force their way in. MY Angels will not attempt to enter your homes. They will be stationed outside as your King Yeshuya has said to prevent any forced entry. Should any of your windows or doors and such be unlocked, the evil ones will come in. They cannot harm Believers but will harm any unbelievers in your home. Make sure that all your entrance points to your homes are locked.

All Children must be monitored at all times; they must not open any doors/windows as they may try to ‘help’ because of the voices. All of the people in your homes must stay together in one room such as your living room. I AM will keep your homes at 600 F for the 72 hours. Have appropriate clothing, blankets, mattresses to lay on. You must take turns in sleeping so that no one goes near a window or door to open them. No unbeliever can be left by themselves to watch over those sleeping for they will be easily beguiled by voices if left alone.

You need to pray to ME for peace, for all to be able to stay away from the doors and windows, for calmness and peace of children, unbelievers. It will be granted to all who pray to ME. MY Warriors of Faith will have power in their refrigerators and freezers only. No other power will be in other Believers homes or any homes.

You will need smokeless candles, oil lamps, and food that you can hold to eat in your hands. Sandwiches and such to keep in your coolers. Understand MY Children that NO human will be able to see in this darkness in order to move about. NO human, therefore any voice that you hear is a demonic one imitating a human. Yes they know who to imitate so do not be deceived.

This is the time that the Gates of Hell are opened and the demons are released upon the earth. They will be intent on one thing and one thing only, to kill as many humans as possible. They cannot touch MY Believers as long as you remain in your homes, with all doors/windows locked and that no one in your home opens any or unlocks any. You must pray that this does not happen for the voices by the demonic entities will be very compelling. Remember that MY Angels will protect MY Believers from any forced entry by the demonic entities. Remember MY Angels will not ask to come in. They are to remain outside for your protection.

Under no circumstances are you to open your doors/windows BEFORE the 72 hours are up. Not even a minute before so ensure that you wait past the 72 hours to be sure. I, your King Yeshuya and Father Yahweh will come and visit each person in their homes. No one will know that we are speaking with you. This will be a last chance for many to accept salvation before the Great Harvest of Souls. We will speak to all in private, as I AM has said. Others around you will not be aware of our conversations.

Any Believers caught outside MUST GET IN A CAR WHICH THEY CAN LOCK and stay there without unlocking the doors/windows for the 72 hours. If you do not get into a vehicle and lock your doors, windows, you will be harmed. You must pray for MY protection should this happen and you end up in a car.

MY Children the darkness will be able to be felt, it will be oppressive and heavy. You will not be able to see more than an inch or two from your face even with light from your candles, oil lamps and such. Remember the evil entities outside only want one thing and that is to destroy as many humans as possible. Do not be deceived by them, by their ability to imitate voices of people that you know.

Remember absolutely no human will be able to see, to move around in the darkness, let alone make it to your home to ask for help to get in your home. It is impossible for any human to do so, do not be deceived. MY children be wise, heed MY Words of Warning here. Come to ME directly with your questions, for your understanding, clarity on this word. It is most important that you do so. Be prepared MY Children for this last judgment.

YOUR KING YESHUYA, YOUR REDEEMER, YOUR MESSIAH, YOUR BRIDEGROOM

Scriptures:

EXODUS 10:22 NKJV
“So Moses stretched out his hand toward heaven, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days.”

DEUTERONOMY 28:29 NKJV
“And you shall grope at noonday, as a blind man gropes in darkness; you shall not prosper in your ways; you shall be only oppressed and plundered continually, and no one shall save you.”

1 SAMUEL 2:9 NKJV
“He will guard the feet of His saints,
But the wicked shall be silent in darkness.
“For by strength no man shall prevail.”

1 SAMUEL 22:29 NKJV
“For You are my lamp, O LORD;
The LORD shall enlighten my darkness.”

JOB 3:4 NKJV
“May that day be darkness;
May God above not seek it,
Nor the light shine upon it.”

JOB 3:5 NKJV
“May darkness and the shadow of death claim it; May a cloud settle on it;
May the blackness of the day terrify it.”

JOB 3:6 NKJV
“As for that night, may darkness seize it;
May it not rejoice among the days of the year,
May it not come into the number of the months.”

JOB 5:14 NKJV
“They meet with darkness in the daytime,
And grope at noontime as in the night.”

JOB 10:22 NKJV
“A land as dark as darkness itself,
As the shadow of death, without any order,
Where even the light is like darkness.’ ”

JOB 17:12 NKJV
“ They change the night into day;
‘The light is near,’ they say, in the face of darkness.”

JOB 19:8 NKJV
“He has fenced up my way, so that I cannot pass; And He has set darkness in my paths.”

JOB 23:17 NKJV
“Because I was not cut off from the presence of darkness, And He did not hide deep darkness from my face.”

JOB 29:3 NKJV
“When His lamp shone upon my head,
And when by His light I walked through darkness;”

JOB 30:26 NKJV
“But when I looked for good, evil came to me;
And when I waited for light, then came darkness.”

JOB 34:22 NKJV
“There is no darkness nor shadow of death
Where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.”

JOB 40:13 NKJV
“Hide them in the dust together,
Bind their faces in hidden darkness.”

PSALM 18:28 NKJV
“For You will light my lamp;
The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.”

PSALM 82:5 NKJV
“They do not know, nor do they understand;
They walk about in darkness;
All the foundations of the earth are unstable.”

PSALM 112:4 NKJV
“Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness; He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.”

PSALM 39:12 NKJV
“Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.”

PSALM 143:3 NKJV
“For the enemy has persecuted my soul;
He has crushed my life to the ground;
He has made me dwell in darkness,
Like those who have long been dead.”

PROVERBS 4:19 NKJV
“The way of the wicked is like darkness;
They do not know what makes them stumble.”

ECCLESIASTES 2:14 NKJV
“The wise man’s eyes are in his head,
But the fool walks in darkness.
Yet I myself perceived
That the same event happens to them all.”

ECCLESIASTES 6:4 NKJV
“for it comes in vanity and departs in darkness, and its name is covered with darkness.”

ISAIAH 8:22 NKJV
“Then they will look to the earth, and see trouble and darkness, gloom of anguish; and they will be driven into darkness.”

ISAIAH 9:2 NKJV
“The people who walked in darkness
Have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, Upon them a light has shined.”

— 5 —
ISAIAH 42:16 nkjv
“I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them,
And crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, And not forsake them.”

ISAIAH 50:10 NKJV
“Who among you fears the LORD?
Who obeys the voice of His Servant?
Who walks in darkness
And has no light?
Let him trust in the name of the LORD
And rely upon his God.”

ISAIAH 59:9 NKJV
“Therefore justiceis far from us,
Nor does righteousness overtake us;
We look for light, but there is darkness!
For brightness, but we walk in blackness!”

ISAIAH 60:2 NKJV
“For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the LORD will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.”

JEREMIAH 13:16 NKJV
“Give glory to the LORD your God
Before He causes darkness,
And before your feet stumble
On the dark mountains,
And while you are looking for light,
He turns it into the shadow of death
And makes it dense darkness.”

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

A darkness allowed by me

JANUARY 31, 2022
KRYSTAL BEALL
January 31, 2022
Deep and most terrible darkness descends upon the earth. A darkness allowed by me. A dark and most angry cloud. A cloud of wrath and sorrow. My wrath. My sorrow. I mourn. I grieve. I AM angry. The whole earth shall reel to and fro from my anger. Blind and deaf generation. How wounded and offended I AM without cease.

How far you are oh man from me. I suffer helacious levels out of my love for you. I have given my life. My all. I receive so very little in return. How this grieves and angers me. You know not how far you are in the unfolding of all things. This is the end. The end of all things. The end has come upon the earth. This is the last hour.

Man knows not the written and unrevealed parts of my life. What is written has come to pass. So few, so very few understand or care to know. I weep and bleed. This mighty man of war weeps and bleeds with a sword of fire and blood. I have drawn my sword. Flaming fire and blood soaked. Vengeance is mine. I will repay.

I have warned America over and over and over. Repent. Repent. Repent. Oh harlot house of disease. House of rebellion. House of my friends whom have rejected me, now my foes. Pray not for this nation. I hear not the prayers. I answer not.

I AM ANGRY. The dragon is WROTH. Hurled down. The battle rages. Great is the blood shed. Great is the cries. Great is the pain. Are you blind to the hour still? Are you still asleep? Awaken.

I hurt and travail as a woman in labor. Treading the winepress of my fury. The ring of fire. The crowning. To all whom love me and have been awaiting my arrival. Longing to behold my face… Rejoice. The hour is now. Look up. Clouds of darkness. Deep darkness. Fire and of Glory. Resurrection. Wedding banquet. A Kings feast. The house of the LORD. My house. Home. My garden restored. A people unto myself.

I AM so grieved I was rejected a second time. My pain is as a blade through me, I weep and mourn tears of anguish turned fire and wrath. Vengeance. You took from me my most precious fruit. I will take back my spoil of it all. I have given to such an ungrateful people. The hour of war. Of transition. Of GLORY. It is finished.

I AM hurt by it all. Severely wounded. Healed in my wounds. All things new. I AM sad I was rejected. How sad I truly AM. All things new.. come now. I will show you what I had veiled. I have always loved you. Rebuke. Correction.

Come now my little flock. It is my good pleasure to give you the kingdom. All I have is yours. River of life. Crystal clear. Mercy. Eternal life. My house. Come friends. Enter now. Stay.

JESUS CHRIST

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

...I received this dream today...it's pretty fresh in my mind...

03.02.2022 - This morning I had a dream. I have noticed my dreams are becoming more frequent lately.
This dream was pretty emotional for me.
It started out a little disjointed. It involved me, and a couple of other guys. We were initially having fun trying to get one up over each other. All in good sport.
Whenever there was a small task to be done by the other person, we found some way of making fun of it. All in friendly jest.
We were at a large venue…an open area with what appeared to be a staging area. It was a pleasant day overhead…blue sky, calm and comfortable…
It seemed as if we were in some type of venture together, me and these other guys…it became clear that we had received a very large windfall from our joint venture…so much, that we were very comfortable with how much money and resources we had available.
I was a little restless…I felt there was something more we could be doing, but there was a lull in proceedings. One of my partners was sitting down on a comfortable outdoor chair just relaxing. It seemed we were waiting for something to happen, but I am not sure exactly what. I tried relaxing and sat down next to him, but I was still restless.
I got up and went for a walk behind the staging area…I saw a large group of people from all walks of life….it seemed many were poor and starving…it was clear we had arranged for these people to be given provisions…money, food, resources. There was a lot of them…men, women and children; families. They were all sitting down and eating. It seemed as though they had not eaten for a while and were grateful for the help, we were able to offer. I left the area feeling good about helping these people.
A guy approached me and handed me a bag full of envelopes. These envelopes contained money. This guy was a subordinate and told me that’s all he was able to procure…
While it was a lot of money…somehow, I felt it was not as much as I expected…
My partners and I discussed all our financial matters…but, this time I was alone…no one even knew I had this money…not even my partners…I thought to myself…it’s not really that much I could use this for personal reasons…almost instantly I was transported back to where I saw this group of people we had administered to earlier…the food and money we gave them would only last a little while, but they were grateful they were able to get some relief from their condition…these people were seated behind the staging area.
I knew that they only had enough food and resources to feed themselves and their immediate families, maybe for only one or two meals. But they were very respectful and grateful. I noticed a curtain, long, white off to one side…I saw behind the curtain and realized there were many more people sitting down and waiting…They were also eating…any scraps of food they could muster…
I had not expected there would be others who needed help…who needed food and other resources…it was clear my companions and I, felt that we had done a good thing by providing for these poor souls who were starving…
Little did I expect there would be many more souls also requiring help.
What stood out to me…was this first group of poor we had administered to earlier, had eagerly shared what little food and resources they had with others…without hesitation. I felt the great love these people had for others, even when their own lives and the lives of their own families were at risk. Yet, they were so concerned for others they were willing to risk everything…
I walked around the corner a little bit, out of sight. I had this bag of money that I thought I could use for myself…my heart melted, and I began to tremble and shake so much that I was bent over from the pain I was feeling…tears and snot was running down my face onto the ground in front of me….
I noticed someone was behind me…who had come around the corner to console me…
I did not even have the capacity to gather myself together such was the pain I was feeling because of the great love that these people were expressing to one another…
This is where my dream ended…
It was a small but powerful dream. My immediate thoughts were; this was a reminder to me that even in the darkest of times, there are people who are willing to sacrifice all for not only their own families…but their neighbours. Even in times of great depression and tribulation…the spirit of the Lord is held in high regard by many of these humble people…a lesson for me…

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Wondering Wendy wrote: February 1st, 2022, 3:43 am A darkness allowed by me

JANUARY 31, 2022
KRYSTAL BEALL
January 31, 2022
Deep and most terrible darkness descends upon the earth. A darkness allowed by me. A dark and most angry cloud. A cloud of wrath and sorrow. My wrath. My sorrow. I mourn. I grieve. I AM angry. The whole earth shall reel to and fro from my anger. Blind and deaf generation. How wounded and offended I AM without cease.

How far you are oh man from me. I suffer helacious levels out of my love for you. I have given my life. My all. I receive so very little in return. How this grieves and angers me. You know not how far you are in the unfolding of all things. This is the end. The end of all things. The end has come upon the earth. This is the last hour.

Man knows not the written and unrevealed parts of my life. What is written has come to pass. So few, so very few understand or care to know. I weep and bleed. This mighty man of war weeps and bleeds with a sword of fire and blood. I have drawn my sword. Flaming fire and blood soaked. Vengeance is mine. I will repay.

I have warned America over and over and over. Repent. Repent. Repent. Oh harlot house of disease. House of rebellion. House of my friends whom have rejected me, now my foes. Pray not for this nation. I hear not the prayers. I answer not.

I AM ANGRY. The dragon is WROTH. Hurled down. The battle rages. Great is the blood shed. Great is the cries. Great is the pain. Are you blind to the hour still? Are you still asleep? Awaken.

I hurt and travail as a woman in labor. Treading the winepress of my fury. The ring of fire. The crowning. To all whom love me and have been awaiting my arrival. Longing to behold my face… Rejoice. The hour is now. Look up. Clouds of darkness. Deep darkness. Fire and of Glory. Resurrection. Wedding banquet. A Kings feast. The house of the LORD. My house. Home. My garden restored. A people unto myself.

I AM so grieved I was rejected a second time. My pain is as a blade through me, I weep and mourn tears of anguish turned fire and wrath. Vengeance. You took from me my most precious fruit. I will take back my spoil of it all. I have given to such an ungrateful people. The hour of war. Of transition. Of GLORY. It is finished.

I AM hurt by it all. Severely wounded. Healed in my wounds. All things new. I AM sad I was rejected. How sad I truly AM. All things new.. come now. I will show you what I had veiled. I have always loved you. Rebuke. Correction.

Come now my little flock. It is my good pleasure to give you the kingdom. All I have is yours. River of life. Crystal clear. Mercy. Eternal life. My house. Come friends. Enter now. Stay.

JESUS CHRIST
Hokey pokey

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Grid Going Down

JANUARY 31, 2022
VICKI PARNELL

https://rumble.com/vtqyps-grid-going-do ... 151am.html
I would speak with you my daughter, my beloved daughter of faith. Write these words then share them boldly, for I would warn my children what is soon to come!

Yes, Jesus, I am here!

The grid is going down!

Your nation’s grid is going down!

Prepare your hearts in me!

Do you realize my children what this means?

No power!!!

How will you buy when your payments are run on electricity?

Are you prepared my children?

Do you have water to drink…

Enough to last for you and your family?

Do you have food to eat that does not require electricity to prepare it?

No power………No bank access

No power………No gas purchases

No power………No kerosene purchases

No power………Nothing electronical shall fully function

Grid going down!

Grid going down!

Grid going down!

Run to me my children

Hold fast to me!

Grid going down soon…….very soon.

Not from above, but from within

Grids going down

And shall cover all but a few places protected by my hands

For I have covenanted with some of my children who have proven faithful in their walk in me!

Soon, Daughter soon!

I say very soon.

Prepare my daughter…prepare

Because your nation’s grid is about to come tumbling down

I am warning my children out of love

And I do nothing without sending warning through those who serve me faithfully!

Daughter, do not fear those who continually strive against you, for this time they will have no words of deceit to say against you when they find themselves in the dark and totally unprepared!

Heed my warning little children!

Heed and obey for this is a word of “now’ and not later!

Heed and obey!

Now share this Daughter.

I will be your strength.

Be obedient my daughter.

Be obedient to my command!

Yes, Jesus I will with your help and strength.

(I have also been hearing the Holy Spirit say: “No potable water. There’s no potable water. Where is the potable water?”)

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

America, Prepare To Meet Me Your God Word 2-5-22@1-44PM
VICKI PARNELL

https://rumble.com/vu616i-america-prepa ... -44pm.html
— A Word from God concerning America and how she will face God, our Creator, her husband who she has played the unfaithful harlot to. 14:49 mins.

Perched Eagle
captain of 100

Post by Perched Eagle »

We know America is due for a cleansing, but WW, if you’re trying to either relay the Savior’s exact words, or, role play (either way), as usual the attempt falls flat. Good to be reminded to repent though so thanks for that...

Perched Eagle
captain of 100

Post by Perched Eagle »

We know America is due for a cleansing, but WW, if you’re trying to either relay the Savior’s exact words, or, role play (either way), as usual the attempt falls flat. Good to be reminded to repent though so thanks for that...

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Wondering Wendy wrote: February 7th, 2022, 12:10 am Grid Going Down

JANUARY 31, 2022
VICKI PARNELL

https://rumble.com/vtqyps-grid-going-do ... 151am.html
I would speak with you my daughter, my beloved daughter of faith. Write these words then share them boldly, for I would warn my children what is soon to come!

Yes, Jesus, I am here!

The grid is going down!

Your nation’s grid is going down!

Prepare your hearts in me!

Do you realize my children what this means?

No power!!!

How will you buy when your payments are run on electricity?

Are you prepared my children?

Do you have water to drink…

Enough to last for you and your family?

Do you have food to eat that does not require electricity to prepare it?

No power………No bank access

No power………No gas purchases

No power………No kerosene purchases

No power………Nothing electronical shall fully function

Grid going down!

Grid going down!

Grid going down!

Run to me my children

Hold fast to me!

Grid going down soon…….very soon.

Not from above, but from within

Grids going down

And shall cover all but a few places protected by my hands

For I have covenanted with some of my children who have proven faithful in their walk in me!

Soon, Daughter soon!

I say very soon.

Prepare my daughter…prepare

Because your nation’s grid is about to come tumbling down

I am warning my children out of love

And I do nothing without sending warning through those who serve me faithfully!

Daughter, do not fear those who continually strive against you, for this time they will have no words of deceit to say against you when they find themselves in the dark and totally unprepared!

Heed my warning little children!

Heed and obey for this is a word of “now’ and not later!

Heed and obey!

Now share this Daughter.

I will be your strength.

Be obedient my daughter.

Be obedient to my command!

Yes, Jesus I will with your help and strength.

(I have also been hearing the Holy Spirit say: “No potable water. There’s no potable water. Where is the potable water?”)
What better way to shut down a truck convoy...

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

whenever children don't have a chance then God destroys the civilization . . . not prophecy. . . just true

VTime To Shut Down Roblox – A Viper’s Nest Of Pedophilia
February 7, 2022020
by irdadmin, Investment Research Dynamics:

While all sexually motivated crimes are abominable, pedophilia is particularly grotesquely horrifying. Our society is far too tolerant of this crime. It removes completely the innocence of childhood and can undermine, if not destroy, a person’s mental for life. What’s more, exhaustive research shows that it is next to impossible to rehabilitate a pedophile. In my opinion, it’s a crime that should be punishable by death.

While I believe Roblox stock (RBLX) is idiotically overvalued and have been recommending it as short in my Short Seller’s Journal, as well having an intermittent short position in the stock, since early June 2021, I just finished reading a disturbing research piece on Roblox by Edwin Dorsey’s “The Bear Cave” newsletter titled, Problems at Roblox (RBLX). Here’s some excerpts:

For example, 29-year-old convicted pedophile Owain Thomas “groomed 150 children to engage in sexual activity using Roblox.” 60 of those children were under the age of 13 and in many cases Owain Thomas used Roblox’s in-game currency, Robux, to solicit children. In one case Owain Thomas “paid a 10-year-old victim 400 Robux to perform a sexual act while he watched him on a webcam.” A lawyer called the volume of abuse “possibly unprecedented.”

In September 2020, 48-year-old registered sex offender Clinton McElroy was arrested after convincing an eight-year-old girl “into sending sexually explicit videos in exchange for Robux.” McElroy “was previously convicted in 2018 of commercial sexual exploitation of a 14-year-old child.”

In July 2021, 23-year-old Terrence Barto was arrested for “indecent solicitation of a child, violation of sex offender registry and grooming” after “he contacted a 12-year-old boy in Texas via Roblox.” At the time Barto joined Roblox he was already a convicted sex offender in Washington state

You can read the entire report here: The Bear Cave

That’s just one facet of this. Apparently there’s cult of upper managers at RBLX with a taste for bestiality. As it turns out, Roblox’s head of “safety and moderation” follows a “furry porn” account – you can guess what that’s about. In addition, the former social media manager at Roblox ran a public pornographic blog with “furry porn” and photos of himself.

Quite frankly, with all the crap on prime time television as well as the temptations dangled on the internet, it’s difficult enough for children to have a normal childhood. Parents and their kids DO NOT need an online entertainment platform that is widely used a forum for juvenile sexual solicitation. There’s plenty of “clean” gaming/entertainment online venues. With Roblox’s track record of tolerating pedophilic activity internally and on its entertainment platform, I see no reason why Roblox should not be shut down by the Department of Justice.

Read More @ InvestmentResearchDynamics.com

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Perched Eagle wrote: February 7th, 2022, 3:10 pm We know America is due for a cleansing, but WW, if you’re trying to either relay the Savior’s exact words, or, role play (either way), as usual the attempt falls flat. Good to be reminded to repent though so thanks for that...

People have claimed the Lord has given them words, dreams, etc., as I said in the OP. Whether they are from Him or not is up to the confirmation of the Holy Spirit for each individual.

I believe He has never stopped speaking to His children, to those that are faithful. The End Times are here, why wouldn't He be warning us all in order to urge repentance?

Since our own prophets aren't receiving anything, then it stands to reason and biblical pattern that He would call on others to give us His messages, including our own personal revelation.

If the Spirit has testified to you that all these people are speaking falsely, then ignore them. I believe the warnings are urgent enough to warrant prayer and inquiry. If even one of them is a true word of God, then we should not dismiss them out of hand.

In fact, I would feel remiss if I didn't pass them on, as then I would have blood on my hands for not warning others if any are true. This is my motivation. I believe we are in the End Times, and I believe there are many who are completely oblivious to this and don't see the warning signs.

So, I post messages of warning that I believe may have come from the Lord, because most people don't even know they exist. I post them for consideration and spiritual confirmation.

I'm glad you at least benefited from the messages of repentance, as that is all we can really do to prepare anyway, whether the words are from the Lord or not. :)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

SPIRIT wrote: January 7th, 2022, 7:41 am Dreams of temple closing

my daughter some time ago had a dream that the S.L. temple closed for some reason.

"this happened just before we got downtown.
We were walking downtown at night by the Joseph Smith Memorial Building
and I noticed that there were no people or traffic around at all,
not even cars parked, and no lights in the stores.
The only thing I saw was a black police car down the street
blocking off the intersection where the Brigham Young Monument is
50 S Temple.
We wanted to walk North - over into the area at 40 E. S. Temple
where there is a walk way with flowers over to the fountains
and where the church office building is.
But a woman at that moment was there from the church
blocking the entrance and said that "they told us not to allow
anyone in here or in any of the surrounding temple grounds."
And we said that it was a public area, and she said something like
that we just need to close this area.
I could tell that she didn't want to say why.

There were many members on the other side (N. temple) demanding to enter
into the temple, saying " I have the right to enter into the temple,
I have a recommend."
He’s gone missing, and he’s not the only one.

Rapture? :lol:

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

12 February 2022. This morning I had a dream.

A Messenger came to me carrying a large grey rock. This rock was about 3 and a half feet tall. It was shaped like a fishhook. Somehow, I knew the weight of the rock this Messenger was carrying. It was 225 pounds. The Messenger told me to gather the people...he had a message to deliver. Immediately I had compassion on the Messenger and offered to carry the rock for him. As soon as I had taken the rock from him, he disappeared. The message was now mine to deliver.
However, I did not know what the message was, that the Messenger was going to relay to the people.
There was another person with me. He was facing away from me. He had long hair. I called to him for help. He did not respond to my call. I knew he was being influenced by the adversary.
I approached him and placed my hand on his shoulder. I turned him towards me. He was looking down at the ground. I could not see his face because his hair had fallen forward. I cupped his face in my hand and told him to look at me. As he did so I said to him, “ …are you under the influence of the adversary? ”. I waited for him to respond. I sensed he was struggling with the adversary...
He said “…no, no I’m okay ". I said, " walk with me “. He and I began walking...and I could sense his free will was returning to him.
I said to him…" the people have not come to listen to the message." I said " I will go and speak with the people. " He said…" I’m okay, I can help gather the people…"
I walked with him carrying this rock. Although the rock was heavy it was not a burden. But it was very light. It felt as light as polystyrene so I could carry it without any problem.
…Here’s the thing…I have no clue what the message was, the Messenger was going to deliver?
I still felt that it was important to gather the people together so they could hear the message…

I know symbolically the rock signifies a firm foundation...Christ is obviously the rock of salvation to the world...it has also been used to describe various prophets...
I guess we all know that sharing the good news of the gospel is tantamount to supporting the gospel and leading people to Christ…

How important is it to share the good news of the gospel at this time?...and to lead people to Christ...

I have felt the importance of gathering my own family, friends, colleagues...these last couple of years...it has been a constant reminder to me each day to testify of Christ at every opportunity...

I know most of us have felt this with our own families and friends...

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

I AM COMING NOW IN MY REMNANT, YOUR WAIT IS OVER!!!

JULIE WHEDBEE
Message received Feb.11, 2022
Never before My children.. never before have I come like I will now come! Never before has there been a season on earth like what is now here, and never will there be again! Just as I have taught you that there is an appointed time for all things in My design, there are an immeasurable amount of details that must be in place, so to speak, in order that My Word is fulfilled in all accuracy and truth. I have taught you that position is of the utmost importance, and this is not only for you as a being made in My image to fulfill your purpose here, but the positioning of all things created must be aligned in its proper order across the earth, and then the point of My collective manifestation occurs in My people.

Never before has the fulness of time come when all facets of My design are in harmony. Never before have the necessary prophecies come to pass in order that the earth is ripe for My arrival. Never before has evil been called good and good evil to such a degree so that the enemy has been given power like never before to deceive, in order that all is fulfilled. Before I intervene, I have allowed the darkness to reach the fulness of the limits I have put on it in order that its full face is revealed for what it is. In doing this, and before I now manifest through My first-fruits body, souls have been given a choice either for Me or against Me. There has been a separation of My first-fruits Bride from the larger remaining group according to the experience in intimacy each soul has attained.

I tell you now children that your wait is over, as I intervene to reveal evil for what it is. As you My vessels are now prepared for the Master's good will and pleasure, and as you are ready to receive your King and Groom, so I will now come for My jewels, those who have been tested and refined by fire, the third I have brought out from the whole, in order that I may have an army to display Myself through, as My presence invades the earth, bringing the Kingdom here- all things on earth as it is in Heaven.

In this the veil of deception is torn and all will be exposed for what it is. No longer will evil have a place to hide from the presence of the Great I Am, as I pour and I pour and I pour out through My instruments of righteousness, and collectively you shatter the darkness. All lies will be confessed and exposed, all unrighteousness and wickedness will surface, as the light of My glory through you overshadows them in all radiance and brilliance. All the dark kingdom will attempt to run in great terror at the sight of you, great fear overtaking them, but there will be nowhere to hide.

A great, great shaking comes both for those who call themselves Mine, but who have compromised, especially those in teaching/pastoral positions, false prophets leading many away from Me, as well as all those who confess Me with their lips, but whose hearts are far from Me. A distinct and great separation is here, one like never before has occurred on the earth.

You can hear the rumble now at My approach dear ones, as the shofar for you is about to sound! This first time, only those who walk in complete obedience and surrender will hear the sounds of the call of your King, Groom, and Captain of Hosts! I come now as a thief in the night to those whose oil is full- to strengthen you, to fill you to overflowing, to indwell completely your vessels, transforming you into My image and empowering you with all power and authority given to Me from My Father for you to complete the work We have begun in you, and to fulfill the purpose for which you have come to the earth in this age.

The great rescue for the remaining ones will then commence for all those who are lost, broken, weary, the handicapped and the lame, the blind and the deaf; all those who are forgotten, abused, neglected, trafficked, beaten, tortured and abandoned. As My Word states, you will rescue the lowliest of the low, those this world considers less than human, displaying the incredible mercy and love I have for all those made in My image. This is why I say there has never been a season like this. I have never before come collectively to manifest all My glory to My children. This is the meaning in My Word that you will do all these things and more! Collectively, I will be made manifest through a body of souls in harmony with Me, and together, the result of this will be the raising of the frequencies of this realm, as I have previously taught you. Darkness is of a very low frequency, but when My light and frequency invade through My remnant, the entire realm will experience a transition and an opportunity like never before. Those who have been trapped and bound by darkness, oppressed and persecuted will have in their presence the very essence of Me, the Great I Am, and I will open through you spiritually blind eyes and ears, so they can finally clearly see the choice that I have given them that they have not been able to see in the past. There will be great clarity in the spirit, as My presence will stand before them. Many, many will choose Me and eternal life, and the harvest will be plentiful, although My laborers have been few.

Pray My beloved ones, pray for My full measure of glory to be poured through you in order that you may walk in all that I have purposed for you in this great hour! You have come here just for this reason, and your entire life's journey has been in preparation for this season and this age! You have been chosen from before the foundation to complete this work for Me, and We have found favor in your temples!

All is in the moment of now. As I have showed to My daughter who writes for Me in a vision, all of your time periods are one moment in My Kingdom; it is only here in this realm that you operate under limitations of time and space. As I am outside of this, I see all in one moment, and this moment is now. This is how I see the end and the beginning together, and I can say in My Word that there is nothing new; the past is the future is the past. Because this is My truth, I know the incalculable outcomes of every single choice each soul has made in their journey here, or ever will make, and the results of that outcome in every minute detail. Even the slightest smallest matter has meaning in My design, as you are all connected and integrated in Me. There are an infinite amount of possibilities for one's journey and the experience a soul has based on the tiniest of detail in a choice made. I have the outcome of all that one single choice in any given moment will make. Only as The Creator and Infinite One can I manage what would be impossible for man.

Yet, I still bestow the greatest of mercy for My creation. Mercy is given because of My great love. There is not in existence a love like Mine, therefore, the opportunities for eternal life with Me are only found in My ways, and because of Me, because of My love for you, and because of My Son's sacrifice, the greatest of gifts from a Father who loves you unconditionally has been given in that I gave you My Son so that you would not be lost. I give you a choice, so that you are not forced to love Me. I give you a choice to allow you an opportunity to spend eternity with Me, instead of with satan and all his dark kingdom.

My mercy will now pour out in its greatest measure and all will know that the King of kings is come in His people, and for a short season, opportunity is given to choose life in a way I have not manifested previously. Then, the great tribulation and end of this age will come, as I remove Myself and My cherished ones from this place and allow wrath to consume the earth.

Be full of joy My children and rejoice! My arrival is here, and nothing will be able to stop the flood of My presence in such love and mercy! You have waited so long for this season, and even the excitement in My Kingdom is great, as all have prepared for this glorious event! Be strong and courageous dear ones and stand firm. Do not be afraid or discouraged.

I am here, I am here, Heaven is come!!!

Yahuah Father, Yahushua The Son and Ruach Hakodesh, Holy Spirit

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

This seems to be a very accurate dream depicting many religions today. The LDS church is a perfect example:

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 15th, 2022, 4:16 pm This seems to be a very accurate dream depicting many religions today. The LDS church is a perfect example:
AMEN !
Amen brother Dana, amen.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: February 16th, 2022, 6:22 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 15th, 2022, 4:16 pm This seems to be a very accurate dream depicting many religions today. The LDS church is a perfect example:
AMEN !
Amen brother Dana, amen.
as far as our church is concerned, members are starving for truth, and to be led by God.

We are still satisfied with the milk portions - the ABC portions of the gospel that the leaders teach and repeat and parrot back to each other;
not to mention they don't preach against anything - all the evils in the world that governments and world
and religious leaders follow, but have aligned with it.

Isaiah 28

7 These too have indulged in wine and are giddy with strong drink:priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor.
They are intoxicated with wine and stagger because of strong drink; they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions.
8 For all tables are filled with vomit; no spot is without excrement.

As the political and ecclesiastical leaderships of Jehovah’s people always appear on a par (Isaiah 3:2-4; 9:14-16; 24:2), so Ephraim’s “fat proud ones” (vv 1, 4) include its “priests,” “prophets,” and “seers” (Isaiah 56:10-12). Intoxicated with the wine of self-deception (v 15), they “stray,” “err,” and “blunder” in their policies. Instead of obtaining revelation from Jehovah (vv 9, 14, 16, 26, 29), they water down his word until it is ineffectual in empowering his people (vv 10-13; Isaiah 32:6). The best their spiritual feasts offer is “vomit”—partly digested food regurgitated for Jehovah’s people to consume.

9 Whom shall he give instruction?
Whom shall he enlighten with revelation?
Weanlings weaned from milk,
those just taken from the breast?
10 For it is but line upon line, line upon line,
precept upon precept, precept upon precept;
a trifle here, a trifle there.

Although Jehovah wants to give his people “instruction” and “revelation,” they are but babes and sucklings who haven’t developed far enough to digest more than milk: “Everyone who uses milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe” (Hebrews 5:13). Ephraim’s mode of learning is still “line upon line, line upon line, precept upon precept, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little” (saw lasaw saw lasaw qaw laqaw qaw laqaw ze‘ir sam ze‘ir sam). Assonance and alliteration parody their rote method of learning that consists of parroting back what their leaders teach.

13 So to them the word of Jehovah remained:
Line upon line, line upon line,
precept upon precept, precept upon precept;
a trifle here, a trifle there, that,
persisting, they might lapse into stumbling
and break themselves,
become ensnared and be taken captive.

Instead of receiving a greater portion of the “word of Jehovah” through divine revelation, the people of Ephraim remain ensconced in its lesser version as that is all they know. The end result is their ruination: “Sanctify Jehovah of Hosts, making him your fear, him your awe. And [to you] he will be a sanctuary, but to the two houses of Israel a stumbling block or obstructing rock, and a snare, catching unawares the inhabitants of Jerusalem. Many will stumble into them, and when they fall shall be broken, and when they become ensnared shall be taken captive” (Isaiah 8:13-15; cf. 5:13; 42:18-25).