End Times Prophecies

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

End Times Prophecies

Post by Wondering Wendy »

This is a new thread to post End Times Prophecies from all different sources. It is my belief that the Lord is speaking to many people right now, many Christians and LDS members are receiving dreams, visions, NDEs and "Thus saith the Lord" words from God.

All these being considered should be taken to the Lord for confirmation from the Holy Spirit. Please don't just dismiss them out of hand because they don't come from official LDS prophets.
Acts 2
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy;

I believe this is being fulfilled right now. Also, please keep in mind 2 Nephi 31:3.
3 For my soul delighteth in plainness; for after this manner doth the Lord God work among the children of men. For the Lord God giveth light unto the understanding; for he speaketh unto men according to their language, unto their understanding.

Most of the modern "Thus saith the Lord" prophecies do not sound like our Old English scriptures. They are filtered through each different person using their own grammar style and language. The Lord will also name Himself as they call Him or think of Him.

So the words and imagery used in the dream of a child or person will be customized to their own understanding at the moment. Always be on the lookout for their own personal opinions or false doctrinal input, as well, as we all see through a glass darkly.

I believe the Lord is speaking to us and warning us of the days ahead. Everything, of course, must align with, and not contradict, scripture. Again, seek confirmation from the Spirit in all things. :)

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Re: End Times Prophecies

From GodsWords channel. 1/5/22 THUS SAYS THE LORD.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GVos4OPqfpZO/

They speak of a great wind sweeping across the USA. It has already begun in Colorado but will destroy towns and cities across the nation. They call it a "Birth Pang" warning aimed at Christians to bring them to repentance and keep them from the tribulation.

I just want to say what the Christians call the "escape" or "rapture" of the Bride of Christ is what I believe is the First Resurrection of the Celestial saints. I believe this will occur just before the Great Tribulation begins.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

The rev13 beast w/ a wounded head = wounded by Michael, see ISA 51:9/David and Goliath etc.

"WHO'S YO DADDY"?!?!?!

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Prophetic Dreams and Visions from my lovely Jesus channel. An Official Proclamation from the Courts of Heaven 12/21/21

https://rumble.com/vr7ajo-an-official-p ... 22121.html

End Time Judgment proclaimed upon America.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 5th, 2022, 6:41 pm This is a new thread to post End Times Prophecies from all different sources. It is my belief that the Lord is speaking to many people right now, many Christians and LDS members are receiving dreams, visions, NDEs and "Thus saith the Lord" words from God.

All these being considered should be taken to the Lord for confirmation from the Holy Spirit. Please don't just dismiss them out of hand because they don't come from official LDS prophets.
Acts 2
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy;

I believe this is being fulfilled right now. Also, please keep in mind 2 Nephi 31:3.
3 For my soul delighteth in plainness; for after this manner doth the Lord God work among the children of men. For the Lord God giveth light unto the understanding; for he speaketh unto men according to their language, unto their understanding.

Most of the modern "Thus saith the Lord" prophecies do not sound like our Old English scriptures. They are filtered through each different person using their own grammar style and language. The Lord will also name Himself as they call Him or think of Him.

So the words and imagery used in the dream of a child or person will be customized to their own understanding at the moment. Always be on the lookout for their own personal opinions or false doctrinal input, as well, as we all see through a glass darkly.

I believe the Lord is speaking to us and warning us of the days ahead. Everything, of course, must align with, and not contradict, scripture. Again, seek confirmation from the Spirit in all things. :)
So, here is the full excerpt from Joel. Do you really feel like he’s describing us right now or is this still future? I’m seeing that we’re currently in gross darkness and there is an extreme abundance of false prophecy.

15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.(not happened yet)
17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
18 Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people.
19 Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen(not happened yet);
20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things(definitely not happened yet):
21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.
22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.
23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

All that last part hasn’t happened yet. I’m not seeing this yet on the scale he is describing. I think caution is called for at the moment regarding the giving heed to those proclaiming dreams and visions. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a false prophet and those sharing their rather commonplace dreams as divine messages about the future.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Outpouring of the Holy Spirit

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55745

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 5th, 2022, 6:50 pm From GodsWords channel. 1/5/22 THUS SAYS THE LORD.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GVos4OPqfpZO/

They speak of a great wind sweeping across the USA. It has already begun in Colorado but will destroy towns and cities across the nation. They call it a "Birth Pang" warning aimed at Christians to bring them to repentance and keep them from the tribulation.

I just want to say what the Christians call the "escape" or "rapture" of the Bride of Christ is what I believe is the First Resurrection of the Celestial saints. I believe this will occur just before the Great Tribulation begins.
For three days, the wind howled something fierce. It blew over a huge tree that almost mashed me house, but thankfully it missed, and now my computer power is backed up as things get back to normal. search.php?keywords=March818 is me latest KWii creation, and it's off to an amazing start. :)

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Pazooka wrote: January 5th, 2022, 10:57 pm
Wondering Wendy wrote: January 5th, 2022, 6:41 pm This is a new thread to post End Times Prophecies from all different sources. It is my belief that the Lord is speaking to many people right now, many Christians and LDS members are receiving dreams, visions, NDEs and "Thus saith the Lord" words from God.

Acts 2

So, here is the full excerpt from Joel. Do you really feel like he’s describing us right now or is this still future? I’m seeing that we’re currently in gross darkness and there is an extreme abundance of false prophecy.

16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.(not happened yet)
17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
19 Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen(not happened yet);
20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things(definitely not happened yet):
22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.
23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

All that last part hasn’t happened yet. I’m not seeing this yet on the scale he is describing. I think caution is called for at the moment regarding the giving heed to those proclaiming dreams and visions. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting a false prophet and those sharing their rather commonplace dreams as divine messages about the future.
Yes, I agree in the full context this hasn't happened yet to fully fulfill this prophecy. The outpouring of the latter rain, like Pentecost, is going to be amazing! However, as a shadow fulfillment, I do think it is happening now. I have personally experienced this myself.

This is why I caution everyone to take everything to the Lord, as we don't know without the Spirit what is true or not. Yes, there are many false prophets and false spirits out there.

However, so many of these prophecies compliment one another, and some have identical content, more than 2 witnesses even. If the Lord is speaking, and not just in personal, possibly misinterpreted dreams, but actual "Thus saith the Lord" statements, then shouldn't we test them?

Amos was just a husbandman called to prophesy. Joseph was a 14 year old boy who claimed he saw and heard God. Only the Holy Spirit can testify if they were telling the truth.

These people are claiming God spoke to them. What if He did? The end times are here, why wouldn't He be speaking to His children and giving them warnings? It's His actual pattern.
Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, until he revealeth the secret unto his servants the prophets.
All the Christians who hear them are being warned by these modern-day prophets. Many are heeding the warnings, repenting and sanctifying themselves in preparation.

So many don't even look, don't read their scriptures, aren't watching the time. True prophets are being dismissed because of the abundance of false prophets, so people are not preparing as they should.

Most members of the Church are not preparing because they will not look outside the Brethren, let alone the Church itself. If the Brethren are not capable of true prophecy, then the Lord will send messages to those who believe in Him.

These Christians are waiting with barely-contained excitement, because the Lord has revealed to them that the end is here through their dreams, through personal words or visions. The Spirit has testified to them, that some of these prophets speak truth.

Yes, there are false prophets, and some people act in vanity with regard to their "dreams". Yet there are far too many for them all to be false. There are hundreds of people sharing their spiritual experiences. We can only know what's true by the Spirit.

And, yes, we should be listening, asking, and testing.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

SPIRIT wrote: January 5th, 2022, 11:17 pm Outpouring of the Holy Spirit

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=55745
Yes, exactly! You see it too. :)

There are so many prophetic warnings out there, on top of all our scriptures. I think it is wrong to just dismiss them all without testing their validity. Test them by the Spirit and by the scriptures.

Better yet, ask the Lord for your own prophecies, visions, and dreams of what is to come. :)

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

FIRE 🔥 FIRE 🔥 FIRE Jan 2,2022 KRYSTAL BEALL
January 2, 2022
My beloved little weary flock I AM with you. Fear not. Forsaken you I have not. Never will I forsake you. I have listened, I have heard and I have answered your prayers. Your tears have I collected in my bottle. Stand firm in me. I have you engraved in the palm of my hand. I have overcome the world, thus have you. Victory. I have gone before you. I have prepared a place that where I AM ye may be also. I have made all things new and the moment of unveiling has come. I have increased the darkness upon this most wicked, evil and corrupt generation. A generation that has rejected me and has caused me so much agony. Woe to you. I AM merciful and long suffering, willing no man to perish but all men to REPENT and live. Cry out to me. Return to me. How few, How few do just this. I mourn and weep. My pain is great. My agony has given birth unto my wrath. How few can see the hour that has come. The end of all things has come. Blind and deaf, full of sin, completely fallen away from me as is written. I increase the darkness upon humanity. Vengeance is mine. I will repay. Fire. Fire. Fire. Much fire is to fall from the heavens and explode from the pit in one accord. I have grown weary in my calling to a profane generation whom shows no desire for me. I AM NOT MOCKED. America... Woe to you. WOE. Woe to the nation whom has rejected me and robbed me. Woe. Woe. Your nation is hell before me and remains blind. I was rejected in America and I have risen up in my fury. You shall run from a lion in the field to be met by a bear in the house. Hearts failing from fear. The rod of correction. The iron rod of oppression. Give back to America double upon double what she has given out. Pour out in full the cup of VENGEANCE. My fiery indignation. America is fallen. Fallen. And the smoke of her burning shall be seen by all. Woe!!! Total destruction is in America. Desolation and destruction. I will look no more upon a country whom has hated me . In whom I have found no where to lay my head. America was not in the least moved by my tears, my calls or my warnings. She will be moved by fire. It is finished. America besieged. America is filthy and completely defiled. I have had enough. I will spare not nor will my eyes show pity upon a people whom are unclean and love it so. I will be terrible unto them. Look up my faithful remnant who have listened to and obeyed me. Who are following me at all cost, ye even your own lives. Loving not your own lives unto death. Faithful. True. I AM. A wedding banquet. A restored garden. The desires of your hearts. What is written in revelation reveled and known fully by all men. My heart poured out and exposed. Behold I come. Quickly. I AM in the midst of thee. My face shall you see. Expect me. A day of darkness and not light. ..but you my faithful are not in darkness. Set apart. Called into my marvelous light... chosen. A Holy people refined by me.. My cross bears. My crown receivers My few. MINE. Resurrection. My gift to you as I told you. I keep my word. I AM the way. I AM the TRUTH. I AM the life. I Am eternal. I AM that I AM. I AM the Alpha and Omega. The first and the last. The beginning and the end. A white stone. A new name revealed. I AM JESUS.
JESUS CHRIST

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

RUN- prophetic word Watchman on the Wall 12/31/21 8pm
Word given to: Watchman on the Wall
12/31/2021, 8:00 p.m.

2022 - RUN!!

Jeremiah Chaps. 11-15

My son, hear My voice now and write what you hear. I have warned enough. Those who did not heed the warnings will suffer greatly in 2022!

This world will see war as it has never seen. The wars will not be limited to armies, but will come down to the most minute areas. Their wills will be to destroy those who do not comply with their ideologies.

Much death and bloodshed will occur in 2022, as the seals have been opened and the Time of Troubles has begun.

America will not escape My wrath as this nation is the most abominable. Her sins and iniquities have not only filled the world, but the stench of her unrighteousness has come before My throne!

AMERICA, the darkness you spread will now cover your land. Only those whose hearts belong to Me will shine in this darkness. All others will suffer what I have laid out for her.

AMERICA, your money will rot and rust, and the value will not be more than dirt! Those who trust in money, love money, worship money will be crushed when their god is destroyed.

Many of My children will be crushed as they worship money and not Me. They will be turned inside out by grief over the death of their god. They have been warned, but ignored My prophets.

AMERICA, your minds will be reprobate as you have refused to heed My words and destroyed those that I have sent. Because of this, I will confuse you in 2022, and your will not know anything. All you think will be turned over to demons who have been held back by My word.

NO MORE!!!

I have lifted My hand of protection, and your minds will now run with thoughts of fear. Your fears will destroy you because you have not trusted Me!

AMERICA, THOSE WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN WILL GROW IN STRENGTH AND RIGHTEOUSNESS!

THEY WILL RUN WITH THE HORSES AND OUTPACE THE FOOTMEN!

THEY WILL LEAD MY LOST SHEEP TO THE PASTURE, AND THEY WILL ABIDE UNDER MY WING!

I WILL RAISE UP MY REMNANT IN THAT DAY OF DARKNESS, AND THEY WILL WALK IN GREAT FAITH AND FEAR NO MAN!

I HAVE ORDAINED THIS FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME, AND THE COUNCILS OF HEAVEN HAVE ANOINTED THOSE I HAVE CHOSEN.

STAND STRONG - NOT WAVERING - AND I WILL BE WITH YOU!

NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UP AND HEAR MY VOICE AS YOUR COMMANDER!

THE YEAR 2022 WILL NOT BRING HARM TO THOSE I HAVE MARKED AS MINE.

MUCH WAR WILL COME, MUCH FEAR WILL COME, MUCH DEATH WILL COME!

PREPARE YOUR HEARTS FOR THE ASSIGNMENTS I HAVE GIVEN YOU!

I love you very much!

Lord Jesus

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I have lifted My hand of protection, and your minds will now run with thoughts of fear. Your fears will destroy you because you have not trusted Me!
I mentioned on another thread how I had an interesting chat with a Protestant guy yesterday. This is what he said. He thinks states like the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and NZ (and some others in Europe and elsewhere) had a hand of protection over them, that meant that although bad things would happen (especially in places like Northern Ireland or the American inner cities) there was some restraint... but that was now gone.

He also quoted to Rev. 18.22-23 when we were discussing how dead the towns and cities in Scotland and elsewhere were becoming because of these lockdowns.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 6th, 2022, 12:27 am FIRE 🔥 FIRE 🔥 FIRE Jan 2,2022 KRYSTAL BEALL
January 2, 2022
My beloved little weary flock I AM with you. Fear not. Forsaken you I have not. Never will I forsake you. I have listened, I have heard and I have answered your prayers. Your tears have I collected in my bottle. Stand firm in me. I have you engraved in the palm of my hand. I have overcome the world, thus have you. Victory. I have gone before you. I have prepared a place that where I AM ye may be also. I have made all things new and the moment of unveiling has come. I have increased the darkness upon this most wicked, evil and corrupt generation. A generation that has rejected me and has caused me so much agony. Woe to you. I AM merciful and long suffering, willing no man to perish but all men to REPENT and live. Cry out to me. Return to me. How few, How few do just this. I mourn and weep. My pain is great. My agony has given birth unto my wrath. How few can see the hour that has come. The end of all things has come. Blind and deaf, full of sin, completely fallen away from me as is written. I increase the darkness upon humanity. Vengeance is mine. I will repay. Fire. Fire. Fire. Much fire is to fall from the heavens and explode from the pit in one accord. I have grown weary in my calling to a profane generation whom shows no desire for me. I AM NOT MOCKED. America... Woe to you. WOE. Woe to the nation whom has rejected me and robbed me. Woe. Woe. Your nation is hell before me and remains blind. I was rejected in America and I have risen up in my fury. You shall run from a lion in the field to be met by a bear in the house. Hearts failing from fear. The rod of correction. The iron rod of oppression. Give back to America double upon double what she has given out. Pour out in full the cup of VENGEANCE. My fiery indignation. America is fallen. Fallen. And the smoke of her burning shall be seen by all. Woe!!! Total destruction is in America. Desolation and destruction. I will look no more upon a country whom has hated me . In whom I have found no where to lay my head. America was not in the least moved by my tears, my calls or my warnings. She will be moved by fire. It is finished. America besieged. America is filthy and completely defiled. I have had enough. I will spare not nor will my eyes show pity upon a people whom are unclean and love it so. I will be terrible unto them. Look up my faithful remnant who have listened to and obeyed me. Who are following me at all cost, ye even your own lives. Loving not your own lives unto death. Faithful. True. I AM. A wedding banquet. A restored garden. The desires of your hearts. What is written in revelation reveled and known fully by all men. My heart poured out and exposed. Behold I come. Quickly. I AM in the midst of thee. My face shall you see. Expect me. A day of darkness and not light. ..but you my faithful are not in darkness. Set apart. Called into my marvelous light... chosen. A Holy people refined by me.. My cross bears. My crown receivers My few. MINE. Resurrection. My gift to you as I told you. I keep my word. I AM the way. I AM the TRUTH. I AM the life. I Am eternal. I AM that I AM. I AM the Alpha and Omega. The first and the last. The beginning and the end. A white stone. A new name revealed. I AM JESUS.
JESUS CHRIST
here is a website that I've been looking at for years now that have many prophecies - a word from the Lord.
https://444prophecynews.com/
It has listed this one that you posted.
FIRE 🔥 FIRE 🌋 FIRE ☄
January 2, 2022
Krystal Beall
https://444prophecynews.com/fire-%f0%9f ... tal-beall/

of course, I don't believe everything I read; and you should take it to the Lord to know if it's from Him,
but I believe more and more - the Lord is speaking - pouring out His spirit -
TO THOSE WHO LISTEN AND SERVE HIM ONLY.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

talks about her visions of Russia invading the U.S.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 5th, 2022, 11:59 pm

Acts 2

Yes, I agree in the full context this hasn't happened yet to fully fulfill this prophecy. The outpouring of the latter rain, like Pentecost, is going to be amazing! However, as a shadow fulfillment, I do think it is happening now. I have personally experienced this myself.

This is why I caution everyone to take everything to the Lord, as we don't know without the Spirit what is true or not. Yes, there are many false prophets and false spirits out there.

However, so many of these prophecies compliment one another, and some have identical content, more than 2 witnesses even. If the Lord is speaking, and not just in personal, possibly misinterpreted dreams, but actual "Thus saith the Lord" statements, then shouldn't we test them?

Amos was just a husbandman called to prophesy. Joseph was a 14 year old boy who claimed he saw and heard God. Only the Holy Spirit can testify if they were telling the truth.

These people are claiming God spoke to them. What if He did? The end times are here, why wouldn't He be speaking to His children and giving them warnings? It's His actual pattern.
Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, until he revealeth the secret unto his servants the prophets.
All the Christians who hear them are being warned by these modern-day prophets. Many are heeding the warnings, repenting and sanctifying themselves in preparation.

So many don't even look, don't read their scriptures, aren't watching the time. True prophets are being dismissed because of the abundance of false prophets, so people are not preparing as they should.

Most members of the Church are not preparing because they will not look outside the Brethren, let alone the Church itself. If the Brethren are not capable of true prophecy, then the Lord will send messages to those who believe in Him.

These Christians are waiting with barely-contained excitement, because the Lord has revealed to them that the end is here through their dreams, through personal words or visions. The Spirit has testified to them, that some of these prophets speak truth.

Yes, there are false prophets, and some people act in vanity with regard to their "dreams". Yet there are far too many for them all to be false. There are hundreds of people sharing their spiritual experiences. We can only know what's true by the Spirit.

And, yes, we should be listening, asking, and testing.
I don’t exactly disagree - I am just weary of the tonnage of garbage out there. I have not found one single true prophet, today, outside of the scriptures.

And when Amos says the Lord will do nothing until He reveals the secret unto His servants the prophets - - I think of this in strictly legal terms. The executive cannot take action against a contracted party without duly notifying that party appropriately. The prophet acts as the agent of the executive. We have ample notice provided in the scriptures. Anything superfluous to that must harmonize with existing scripture and even that is no guarantee that the messenger is on the Lord’s errand.

Jeremiah 23
25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name (more appropriately “my law”)by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
The taking of every dream as revelation - we are to try the spirits.

28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream (ie “let him tell it as his own fantasy”); and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord.

There is just no comparison between real revelation (nourishing, strengthening wheat) and the false dreams and lies that are the abundant, inconsequential chaff. I don’t know that it’s true for there to be “far too many to be false.” I think they can all be false.

I am not seeing the outpouring of pure knowledge and revelation that you talk about. I’m seeing that we’re in a stage of confusion...which is sad because I really am looking for good sources but always end up back at the scriptures as the only sure word.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Prepare for Transformation...
Transcripts: Message to the Bride – Warning to Transformation!
Posted on November 29, 2021
Message received on Wednesday, 23 March 2016
Held until now.

I RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE ON THE DATE ABOVE WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO HOLD POSTING IT UNTIL THE LORD TOLD ME IT WAS TIME. IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE, KNOW THAT NOW IS THE TIME!

“Daughter, write these words. I am now giving you the warning message to your Transformation.

“Behold, it is upon you, My dear children, My dear Bride! Your Transformation! You will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and you will be utterly amazed and astounded. It will happen so suddenly that you will be surprised and overjoyed all at once! I will be there in front of you calling you home. Be prepared, My dear sparrows, My dear Bride, for all will come to pass just as I have told you. The time is now!

Come before Me now on bended knee and I will give you your instructions for this hour. You cannot mistake My voice, I am making it very clear for each one of you, My dearest ones, My Beloved, My Bride! Can you imagine the excitement in My heart and in My Spirit right now? It is almost uncontainable! I am so eager to hold and caress you, My darling Bride!

I am giving you this warning now but there is not much time, so you must be prepared any moment now. Your time has truly come! It is NOW!

We will all be meeting and joining together as One. You will all delight that you were born for such a time as this!

Go now and wait for Me. Your time has truly come!

Your most adoring Bridegroom for eternity ~ your Jesus.”

Scriptures:

Amos 3:7 (NKJV)
7 Surely the Lord God does nothing,
Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

1 Corinthians 15:50-57 (NKJV)
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

55 “O Death, where is your sting?

O Hades, where is your victory?”
56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
https://bonsbloghearingfromgod.wordpres ... formation/
Transcript part 2: WARNING MESSAGE! Prepare and be ready!
11/28/2021

Please use discernment...

Celebration of Lights! What a glorious time My Love(s)! The festivities in Heaven are in full swing as everything has been prepared for this glorious time! Prepare to meet your King! The One who loves you beyond your imagination! I am singing a new song over you My Loves, and soon and very soon you will be in My arms! Prepare now for what is coming is here, and the day that you have longed for is finally upon you! Not one of you have waited as long as Me, and I am finally given such a grand gift of My Bride from the Father!

Your lights will shine even brighter when I change you. Prepare and be ready! Stay on the watch for you don’t know the exact moment of My visitation, but you will know by all the noise that I am coming and bringing your Transformation. I do not tarry. I do not delay. There is nothing that remains to be done. All of Heaven is waiting and on high alert! We are holding our breath to let out those cheers of joy for those of you that I will call! Do not hesitate to believe that now is the time! I will rescue you, and the delight you will know is indescribable! Nothing compares to what I am about to do, both in and through My Bride! There has never been a time such as this! The Enemy is running for the hills as My Bride steps onto the center stage in a matter of moments! Soon to be revealed for such a time as this!

Yes, this is your warning message and now is the time to post it! Not what you expected but a good warning! Smiles! A gift My Love! A gift!

I am including a message I was given about the Earthquake in California....

My Message from Dec 13, 2014

A great earthquake is upon you. It will strike suddenly and without warning and will hit California first and then New York City. There will be massive chaos as this happens. Note that New York City is in the East of the US. Once this happens the cosmic event will not be far off. Surely I will rescue My children. There will be many casualties, but those who are Mine will come home right before this hits them. The angels will literally pull them up as the Earth splits. Those that are needed in certain areas will be transported there. This is extremely serious. Anoint your home and selves, pray for covering, pray for your neighbor and pray for all those that will be in the impact zone. I am telling you beforehand, so you know I am in control and will not fear that these children are forgotten by Me. They are not and will be divinely rescued! I don’t usually send these types of message through you but it is a warning that must go out. The First Call is not far off. (I see a picture of snowflakes falling on my eyelashes!) This message is public and private. My love pray without ceasing! You need to deliver this tonight. This is not the Great Shaking but is a major birth pain. Orchestrated by the enemy internally.

http://soundthealarm-wp.weebly.com/mess ... d-be-ready
Monday, January 3, 2022
TRANSFORMATION DREAMS Dec. 29, 2021
My husband and I both received dreams the night of Thursday, Dec. 29, 2021. I pray you are blessed and prepared for the arrival of our KING YAHUSHUA******

In my husband's dream, he was somewhere in a populated area and looting was taking place all around him. The crowds were very aggressive and openly robbing inside of stores and places of business. My husband stopped a man on the street to tell him that time was over, that he needed to pay attention to what was happening and repent, because Yahushua was coming. The man was not interested at all in listening. At that moment, the heavens opened up above my husband and the glory of the Lord appeared! My husband said to the man, " Do you see the heavens changing, and The Glory of The Lord manifesting?!" The man was not interested and other people just glared as if my husband was seeing things. End of husband's dream.

In my dream, I was with my husband, oldest daughter and a few other leaders who had gone ahead into a wilderness location to prepare to minister to people. My two other daughters were traveling in the group but would be arriving a bit later. We had SUVs, trucks and vans full of resources and knew supernaturally where we were headed. As I looked behind me down the rustic road, I could see for miles and miles in the spirit. Thousands of people of all ages were traveling behind us on foot. They were being called to this place of meeting supernaturally to be ministered to, healed and delivered. They walked with purpose and had left everything behind. Most carried very little, as if somehow they knew, or had the faith to believe that Father would provide for all their needs.

As we arrived at the designated location, my husband and a few men set up a very simple but large open area with a tent canopy and folding chairs. A small acoustic system and microphone were also available for those coming. We were to listen to their testimonies, and then allow the Spirit to move as Father led us.

As people arrived, chairs were set-up, and then a couple of people started to give their testimonies. When they finished, someone in my extended family stood up to do the same. I recognized a few from my past, but mostly they were not people I knew. Several people spoke of how Father had been moving in their lives, but they all had one thing in common, and that was they desired a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him but did not know how to go about acquiring this. They spoke of the great struggles of this life, the need for deliverance, and the great pain and suffering they had been experiencing. It was very moving for sure.

One of the leaders, led by the Holy Spirit walked over to a man who had just given his testimony and touched him on the shoulder. The man was slain in the spirit and began speaking and crying in tongues. Then a woman fell to the ground and did the same. The Spirit then told me to touch the shoulder of my family member, and she fell to the ground sobbing and receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit. I knew this was going to continue for quite a while, as I had seen thousands walking from distant areas to this remote place.

Suddenly, a man came up to me and whispered in my ear that I had to come with him, that my dad had passed, and I had to take care of things for my family back 'at home.' I began the long walk back down the road alone, passing by all the people who were coming towards the wilderness meeting place. Some were shouting, "don't leave, we need you here!", and some were trying to give me food, water and blankets. However, I didn't need anything or have any physical needs, as I had been transformed. I just smiled at them and kept walking.

When I woke up, I asked Father to explain to me what He was conveying about my dad, as he had passed many years ago. Yahushua said that he represented those who were hard-hearted and resistant, those who did not travel to this location to receive the gift of the Spirit that was being poured out. My dad represented those who had to be sought out individually. He also said my father represented those who were going to be martyred for Yahushua's name, and that I was being called back home (representing the earthly realm) to minister and witness to a different group of people. This, I would do one on one, as well as in larger groups, but in this particular instance, I would be by myself with the power of Father in and through me. My dad's passing in the dream also indicates there are those who are still dead to Christ and won't be ready to receive Him at the time of the first transformation. Those who are transformed first will minister to those in this category, as well as many others Father sends us to help.

My family in Yahushua. It is upon us!!! Come precious Yahushua!! We are ready!!!

I would also like to take a moment to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all the support you have given towards our purpose here. Thank you for your financial support, resources, gifts, cards and notes, and all of your prayers and encouragement- smiles and love that you have poured out on me and my family along the way. We can't wait to meet each of you in the Kingdom, and now, we can look forward to doing that imminently!!! How exciting to share this calling with all of you of advancing Yahushua's Kingdom here! May you all be blessed beyond measure, surrounded by His holy angels, and ministered to directly until He comes to take us home! See you very, very soon!

In Jesus Christ / Yahushua with much love to you all,
Julie

https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2 ... -2021.html

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Acts 2

Ha ha ha ha... now that was funny, yet so very true.
But yes, that day of dreams and visions, at least from God, as spoken above, has not come upon us yet. Not to say some can't have a dream or vision, but Satan and his countless imps are ravaging the country from one end to the other, giving all kinds of dreams and visions, and impersonations etc.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 6th, 2022, 8:11 pm Prepare for Transformation...
Held until now.

I RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE ON THE DATE ABOVE WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO HOLD POSTING IT UNTIL THE LORD TOLD ME IT WAS TIME. IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE, KNOW THAT NOW IS THE TIME!

“Daughter, write these words. I am now giving you the warning message to your Transformation.

“Behold, it is upon you, My dear children, My dear Bride! Your Transformation! You will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and you will be utterly amazed and astounded. It will happen so suddenly that you will be surprised and overjoyed all at once! I will be there in front of you calling you home. Be prepared, My dear sparrows, My dear Bride, for all will come to pass just as I have told you. The time is now!

Come before Me now on bended knee and I will give you your instructions for this hour. You cannot mistake My voice, I am making it very clear for each one of you, My dearest ones, My Beloved, My Bride! Can you imagine the excitement in My heart and in My Spirit right now? It is almost uncontainable! I am so eager to hold and caress you, My darling Bride!

I am giving you this warning now but there is not much time, so you must be prepared any moment now. Your time has truly come! It is NOW!

We will all be meeting and joining together as One. You will all delight that you were born for such a time as this!

Scriptures:

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
11/28/2021

Celebration of Lights! What a glorious time My Love(s)! The festivities in Heaven are in full swing as everything has been prepared for this glorious time! Prepare to meet your King! The One who loves you beyond your imagination! I am singing a new song over you My Loves, and soon and very soon you will be in My arms! Prepare now for what is coming is here, and the day that you have longed for is finally upon you! Not one of you have waited as long as Me, and I am finally given such a grand gift of My Bride from the Father!

Your lights will shine even brighter when I change you. Prepare and be ready! Stay on the watch for you don’t know the exact moment of My visitation, but you will know by all the noise that I am coming and bringing your Transformation. I do not tarry. I do not delay. There is nothing that remains to be done. All of Heaven is waiting and on high alert! We are holding our breath to let out those cheers of joy for those of you that I will call! Do not hesitate to believe that now is the time! I will rescue you, and the delight you will know is indescribable! Nothing compares to what I am about to do, both in and through My Bride! There has never been a time such as this! The Enemy is running for the hills as My Bride steps onto the center stage in a matter of moments! Soon to be revealed for such a time as this!

Yes, this is your warning message and now is the time to post it! Not what you expected but a good warning! Smiles! A gift My Love! A gift!

A great earthquake is upon you. It will strike suddenly and without warning and will hit California first and then New York City. There will be massive chaos as this happens. Note that New York City is in the East of the US. Once this happens the cosmic event will not be far off. Surely I will rescue My children. There will be many casualties, but those who are Mine will come home right before this hits them. The angels will literally pull them up as the Earth splits. Those that are needed in certain areas will be transported there. This is extremely serious. Anoint your home and selves, pray for covering, pray for your neighbor and pray for all those that will be in the impact zone. I am telling you beforehand, so you know I am in control and will not fear that these children are forgotten by Me. They are not and will be divinely rescued! I don’t usually send these types of message through you but it is a warning that must go out. The First Call is not far off. (I see a picture of snowflakes falling on my eyelashes!) This message is public and private. My love pray without ceasing! You need to deliver this tonight. This is not the Great Shaking but is a major birth pain. Orchestrated by the enemy internally.

Monday, January 3, 2022
My husband and I both received dreams the night of Thursday, Dec. 29, 2021. I pray you are blessed and prepared for the arrival of our KING YAHUSHUA******

In my husband's dream, he was somewhere in a populated area and looting was taking place all around him. The crowds were very aggressive and openly robbing inside of stores and places of business. My husband stopped a man on the street to tell him that time was over, that he needed to pay attention to what was happening and repent, because Yahushua was coming. The man was not interested at all in listening. At that moment, the heavens opened up above my husband and the glory of the Lord appeared! My husband said to the man, " Do you see the heavens changing, and The Glory of The Lord manifesting?!" The man was not interested and other people just glared as if my husband was seeing things. End of husband's dream.

In my dream, I was with my husband, oldest daughter and a few other leaders who had gone ahead into a wilderness location to prepare to minister to people. My two other daughters were traveling in the group but would be arriving a bit later. We had SUVs, trucks and vans full of resources and knew supernaturally where we were headed. As I looked behind me down the rustic road, I could see for miles and miles in the spirit. Thousands of people of all ages were traveling behind us on foot. They were being called to this place of meeting supernaturally to be ministered to, healed and delivered. They walked with purpose and had left everything behind. Most carried very little, as if somehow they knew, or had the faith to believe that Father would provide for all their needs.

As we arrived at the designated location, my husband and a few men set up a very simple but large open area with a tent canopy and folding chairs. A small acoustic system and microphone were also available for those coming. We were to listen to their testimonies, and then allow the Spirit to move as Father led us.

As people arrived, chairs were set-up, and then a couple of people started to give their testimonies. When they finished, someone in my extended family stood up to do the same. I recognized a few from my past, but mostly they were not people I knew. Several people spoke of how Father had been moving in their lives, but they all had one thing in common, and that was they desired a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him but did not know how to go about acquiring this. They spoke of the great struggles of this life, the need for deliverance, and the great pain and suffering they had been experiencing. It was very moving for sure.

One of the leaders, led by the Holy Spirit walked over to a man who had just given his testimony and touched him on the shoulder. The man was slain in the spirit and began speaking and crying in tongues. Then a woman fell to the ground and did the same. The Spirit then told me to touch the shoulder of my family member, and she fell to the ground sobbing and receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit. I knew this was going to continue for quite a while, as I had seen thousands walking from distant areas to this remote place.

Suddenly, a man came up to me and whispered in my ear that I had to come with him, that my dad had passed, and I had to take care of things for my family back 'at home.' I began the long walk back down the road alone, passing by all the people who were coming towards the wilderness meeting place. Some were shouting, "don't leave, we need you here!", and some were trying to give me food, water and blankets. However, I didn't need anything or have any physical needs, as I had been transformed. I just smiled at them and kept walking.

When I woke up, I asked Father to explain to me what He was conveying about my dad, as he had passed many years ago. Yahushua said that he represented those who were hard-hearted and resistant, those who did not travel to this location to receive the gift of the Spirit that was being poured out. My dad represented those who had to be sought out individually. He also said my father represented those who were going to be martyred for Yahushua's name, and that I was being called back home (representing the earthly realm) to minister and witness to a different group of people. This, I would do one on one, as well as in larger groups, but in this particular instance, I would be by myself with the power of Father in and through me. My dad's passing in the dream also indicates there are those who are still dead to Christ and won't be ready to receive Him at the time of the first transformation. Those who are transformed first will minister to those in this category, as well as many others Father sends us to help.

My family in Yahushua. It is upon us!!! Come precious Yahushua!! We are ready!!!

I would also like to take a moment to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all the support you have given towards our purpose here. Thank you for your financial support, resources, gifts, cards and notes, and all of your prayers and encouragement- smiles and love that you have poured out on me and my family along the way. We can't wait to meet each of you in the Kingdom, and now, we can look forward to doing that imminently!!! How exciting to share this calling with all of you of advancing Yahushua's Kingdom here! May you all be blessed beyond measure, surrounded by His holy angels, and ministered to directly until He comes to take us home! See you very, very soon!

Julie

I would just have to say, mucho bla bla bla....

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

I can see - as usual - there are many unbelievers - of the words of the Lord - in the scripture (below)

I do not believe everything anyone says - is from the Lord.
But if this isn't the last days - then I don't know what is.
and if some of these people - say that they have a word from the Lord,
then if none of them do,
WHERE ARE these handmaidens and servants of the Lord - as mentioned by this scripture,
and why haven't we heard from them ?

The Acts of the Apostles
Chapter 2

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days,
saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens
I will pour out in those days of my Spirit;
and they shall prophesy
:

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Held until now.

Scriptures:

11/28/2021

Monday, January 3, 2022

Julie

Jesus will not translate (transform or change) those that are on the earth just prior to his second coming. That will be done by his servant David as described below.
“Q. What are we to understand by the angel ascending from the east, Revelation 7th chapter and 2nd verse?
A. We are to understand that the angel ascending from the east is he to whom is given the seal of the living God over the twelve tribes of Israel; wherefore, he crieth unto the four angels having the everlasting gospel, saying: Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And, if you will receive it, this is Elias which was to come to gather together the tribes of Israel and restore all things.” D&C 77:9

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

SPIRIT wrote: January 6th, 2022, 11:34 pm I can see - as usual - there are many unbelievers - of the words of the Lord - in the scripture (below)

I do not believe everything anyone says - is from the Lord.
But if this isn't the last days - then I don't know what is.
and if some of these people - say that they have a word from the Lord,
then if none of them do,
WHERE ARE these handmaidens and servants of the Lord - as mentioned by this scripture,
and why haven't we heard from them ?

The Acts of the Apostles
Chapter 2

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days,
saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens
I will pour out in those days of my Spirit;
and they shall prophesy
:
Maybe they’re keeping their spiritual experiences to themselves because they’ve been prompted or asked not to speak of them? Maybe there using these gifts to help those in their sphere? Maybe some are receiving prophecy and don’t even know it because they have been conditioned to think that normal, ordinary people can’t receive such things? Maybe these servants and handmaids will be called upon and revealed when the servant arrives and their gifts will be upgraded even more so that they can assist him in the gathering.
Just some thoughts. Not sure myself.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Cardinal Raymond Burke is one of the most switched on people high up in the RC hierarchy. Obviously I disagree with a lot of his theology etc.

"Forces of Great Reset have used Covid to advance evil agenda"

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mark is a minister of the Church of England. We talk about covid, vaccines, the Church, lies, murder and the nature of evil
"The Devil is defeated but he is thrashing around... lies and murder, that's Jesus' description of him... anything that you see which is robbing people of life, careless about the death of children or the death of anyone... bringing out a medicine which is not tested and [they] will not talk about the results... barefaced lying everywhere... that's demonic, the mark of the Devil."

https://rumble.com/vrsgm5-marks-story.html

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Mamabear wrote: January 7th, 2022, 5:36 am
Held until now.

Scriptures:

11/28/2021

Monday, January 3, 2022

Julie

Jesus will not translate (transform or change) those that are on the earth just prior to his second coming. That will be done by his servant David as described below.
“Q. What are we to understand by the angel ascending from the east, Revelation 7th chapter and 2nd verse?
A. We are to understand that the angel ascending from the east is he to whom is given the seal of the living God over the twelve tribes of Israel; wherefore, he crieth unto the four angels having the everlasting gospel, saying: Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And, if you will receive it, this is Elias which was to come to gather together the tribes of Israel and restore all things.” D&C 77:9
Are you saying the seal on the foreheads is the translation? Interesting. I never thought of it that way. Could be though. I guess I never thought what the forehead sealing would actually look like. LOL

I'm not sure exactly how it will play out. I figured worthy people would be translated and then ordained by angels, the Servant, or one of the four immortals if they're going to be working the Harvest. I'm not sure anyone needs to actually be there for the translation to occur. I thought it would just happen individually, wherever people are.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 7th, 2022, 6:15 am
Mamabear wrote: January 7th, 2022, 5:36 am
Held until now.

Scriptures:

11/28/2021

Monday, January 3, 2022

Julie

Are you saying the seal on the foreheads is the translation? Interesting. I never thought of it that way. Could be though. I guess I never thought what the forehead sealing would actually look like. LOL

I'm not sure exactly how it will play out. I figured worthy people would be translated and then ordained by angels, the Servant, or one of the four immortals if they're going to be working the Harvest. I'm not sure anyone needs to actually be there for the translation to occur. I thought it would just happen individually, wherever people are.
I read about in elsewhere in the scriptures, I can’t remember where. But I’ll tell you if I find it.
Here is a quote from Avraham Gileadi’s book, Endtime Prophecy, which is a really great read:
“Because the power to seal God’s servants to the seraph level or translated level lies beyond the authority of the restored church, moreover, that too awaits the coming of Elias- the angel from the east.”

From what I’ve studied, the only people qualified to translate or change someone to a seraph level, is someone who is already on that level themselves (like John, Isaiah, Elijah, etc.)
I don’t know if it translation can happen without God’s power through one holding that authority and gift (for example, if you’re sleeping and you wake up a translated person or if you’re walking and suddenly changed). Guess we will find out at some point whether we’re here in body or spirit.🙂