End Times Prophecies

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Momma J
captain of 1,000

Re: End Times Prophecies

Post by Momma J »

Lately I have had strong impressions that I need to build my relationship with the Lord so that I will be able to discern Truth from Deception for this reason...
and soon a MIGHTY DECEPTION WILL MAKE AN APPEARANCE.
Be STRONG. Seek Wisdom. Follow the Truths as given. Remain humble as all things are possible with the Grace of God.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Wondering Wendy wrote: December 24th, 2022, 9:04 pm AN Urgent!! Proclamation Against Mystery Babylon/Manhattan is going to be destroyed on Christmas.
12/24/22
Suzanna Noel
(OP note - We've got another one with a date. As far as I know, this lady has never given a date before. Anyone in NYC/Manhattan might want to inquire of the Lord, just in case. 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Gee, she removed the video. Can't imagine why she would do that now can we? Manhattan is still there and it is now past Christmas.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

TIME IS AT HAND
01/13/2023
U B Ready
Jeremiah 16:10-13
10 And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God?

11 Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshiped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;

12 And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:

13 Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.
My son, tell My children THE TIME IS AT HAND, and BE READY TO SEE MY SPIRIT MOVE.

I have said to have your house in order and to be ready to reach the lost. Well, My children - THAT TIME IS NOW AT HAND.

I know many of you are weary from the battles you have faced, but those battles were to PREPARE YOU FOR THE TIME NOW.

You will see MASSIVE CHANGES in the climate, so much so, that you will say, WHAT IS GOING ON??

You will see BIG CHANGES in the government, but I say, DO NOT REJOICE because the king is REMOVED, for what REPLACES the king is a far more EVIL QUEEN.

My son, the TIME IS AT HAND TO SHOUT REPENT to the sin-filled body of people called by My Name. Their stench pollutes the heavens, and the TIME IS AT HAND TO CLEAN THE STENCH.

Come out of the whore those who truly want repentance. Follow Me, and I will guide you to a holy people who worship in Spirit and Truth. I love all My children and want the best for them. Worship Me, and I will move mightily, for the TIME IS AT HAND.

My son, the TIME IS AT HAND TO INSTRUCT MY REMNANT to settle in Me. Be not anxious to see the destruction come, for when it starts in earnest - IT WILL NOT STOP.

My REMNANT - you must be STRONG IN FAITH which comes through My Word into your spirit. Follow not every wind of doctrine nor every voice, but settle with Me in your quiet room, and I will give you peace and rest.

My son, the TIME IS AT HAND TO SHOUT REPENT NOW to the lost. SHOUT WAKE UP to My sleeping body, and tell them the battle is at hand.

Much evil will cover the land of America - much more than what you see now. Strange things will appear and TEST your very core of FAITH.

I SAY - STAND WITH THE ARMOR OF GOD ON YOU!
TAKE THE AUTHORITY I HAVE GIVEN YOU TO OVERCOME THE ENEMY!
HAVE FAITH AND DOUBT NOT, AND YOU CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!

THE TIME IS AT HAND FOR WAR - BOTH IN THE HEAVENLIES AND ON THE EARTH.

MUCH DESTRUCTION IS NEAR, FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND - AND I HOLD THE CLOCK.

Amen.

Given by the Lord Jesus

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 13th, 2023, 7:25 pm TIME IS AT HAND
01/13/2023
U B Ready
Jeremiah 16:10-13
10 And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God?

11 Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshiped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;

12 And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:

13 Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.
My son, tell My children THE TIME IS AT HAND, and BE READY TO SEE MY SPIRIT MOVE.

I have said to have your house in order and to be ready to reach the lost. Well, My children - THAT TIME IS NOW AT HAND.

I know many of you are weary from the battles you have faced, but those battles were to PREPARE YOU FOR THE TIME NOW.

You will see MASSIVE CHANGES in the climate, so much so, that you will say, WHAT IS GOING ON??

You will see BIG CHANGES in the government, but I say, DO NOT REJOICE because the king is REMOVED, for what REPLACES the king is a far more EVIL QUEEN.

My son, the TIME IS AT HAND TO SHOUT REPENT to the sin-filled body of people called by My Name. Their stench pollutes the heavens, and the TIME IS AT HAND TO CLEAN THE STENCH.

Come out of the whore those who truly want repentance. Follow Me, and I will guide you to a holy people who worship in Spirit and Truth. I love all My children and want the best for them. Worship Me, and I will move mightily, for the TIME IS AT HAND.

My son, the TIME IS AT HAND TO INSTRUCT MY REMNANT to settle in Me. Be not anxious to see the destruction come, for when it starts in earnest - IT WILL NOT STOP.

My REMNANT - you must be STRONG IN FAITH which comes through My Word into your spirit. Follow not every wind of doctrine nor every voice, but settle with Me in your quiet room, and I will give you peace and rest.

My son, the TIME IS AT HAND TO SHOUT REPENT NOW to the lost. SHOUT WAKE UP to My sleeping body, and tell them the battle is at hand.

Much evil will cover the land of America - much more than what you see now. Strange things will appear and TEST your very core of FAITH.

I SAY - STAND WITH THE ARMOR OF GOD ON YOU!
TAKE THE AUTHORITY I HAVE GIVEN YOU TO OVERCOME THE ENEMY!
HAVE FAITH AND DOUBT NOT, AND YOU CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!

THE TIME IS AT HAND FOR WAR - BOTH IN THE HEAVENLIES AND ON THE EARTH.

MUCH DESTRUCTION IS NEAR, FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND - AND I HOLD THE CLOCK.

Amen.

Given by the Lord Jesus
So, my guesses:
- Joe is gone
- Kamala is in
- Crazy weather
- Aliens, maybe
- And most likely some type of food poverty and riots.

Yeah, not too anxious about that. I do pray for more time.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

simpleton wrote: January 9th, 2022, 4:07 pm Yes Christ does have His church, and it is the COJCOLDS. In a state of apostasy? Yes. Out of order? Yes. To be "set in order"? Yes. Can anyone join? Yes. Does everyone join? NO
Years ago when I was a Mormon missionary in Germany, we found a golden family, which was VERY rare. They were not allowed to join for one simple reason: the parents smoked (which, btw, was - probably still is - very common there). They were not guilty of any gross sin, they just had a smoking habit they needed to work on. But because of that they weren't allowed to be baptized, which they couldn't understand, and in the end I couldn't rationalize it for them. I'm sure we all know Mormons even now who drink coffee, smoke, or chug an occasional beer that aren't kicked out for it. If no disciplinary courts are convened for WoW violations (which are many), why would we keep a family out for that reason only? While I'm sure some here would justify it, seems pretty exclusionary to me.
simpleton wrote: January 9th, 2022, 4:07 pm God will send His DS to "save and redeem His church". That is the program.
You might want to re-read all the prophecies about the Davidic Servant. His job is to restore the entire House of Israel, and his responsibility spreads throughout the globe. If any Mormons care to join they're welcome, but it's about much, much more than any church. The Mormon church is just a sideshow now, it was the centerpiece of the gospel baton being handed to the Gentiles (it is a Gentile church - yes it is), but when that failure was complete the focus moves back where it was originally, which is Israelite remnants and the lost tribes. I think the Book of Mormon makes that pretty clear, although many just refuse to accept that change of paradigm, which will be costly.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 5th, 2022, 6:41 pm This is a new thread to post End Times Prophecies from all different sources. It is my belief that the Lord is speaking to many people right now, many Christians and LDS members are receiving dreams, visions, NDEs and "Thus saith the Lord" words from God.

All these being considered should be taken to the Lord for confirmation from the Holy Spirit. Please don't just dismiss them out of hand because they don't come from official LDS prophets.
Acts 2
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy;
I'm with Pazooka on this one.

People have been having dreams and visions (and prophesying) since the days of Adam, as long as there have been people receptive to the Spirit (and sometimes even when not). That prophecy speaks to something much, much more remarkable than what we're seeing. The only thing that's really changed here is that people have access to social media to post whatever they have, but it's not like this wasn't already happening. We're in such a state of disbelief that we have our sights set very low, while some truly remarkable things lie ahead which there will be no mistaking what's taking place. When God says He will do a marvelous work and a wonder, He isn't kidding or exaggerating.

It's a lot like the Jeremiah 23 thread, where in a verse Jeremiah basically says "So you think Moses and the deliverance of the Israelites from Egypt was something? Well you ain't seen nothing yet, just wait til the Lost Tribes come back."

We ain't seen nothing yet.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

gruden2.0 wrote: January 13th, 2023, 9:04 pm
simpleton wrote: January 9th, 2022, 4:07 pm Yes Christ does have His church, and it is the COJCOLDS. In a state of apostasy? Yes. Out of order? Yes. To be "set in order"? Yes. Can anyone join? Yes. Does everyone join? NO
Years ago when I was a Mormon missionary in Germany, we found a golden family, which was VERY rare. They were not allowed to join for one simple reason: the parents smoked (which, btw, was - probably still is - very common there). They were not guilty of any gross sin, they just had a smoking habit they needed to work on. But because of that they weren't allowed to be baptized, which they couldn't understand, and in the end I couldn't rationalize it for them. I'm sure we all know Mormons even now who drink coffee, smoke, or chug an occasional beer that aren't kicked out for it. If no disciplinary courts are convened for WoW violations (which are many), why would we keep a family out for that reason only? While I'm sure some here would justify it, seems pretty exclusionary to me.
simpleton wrote: January 9th, 2022, 4:07 pm God will send His DS to "save and redeem His church". That is the program.
You might want to re-read all the prophecies about the Davidic Servant. His job is to restore the entire House of Israel, and his responsibility spreads throughout the globe. If any Mormons care to join they're welcome, but it's about much, much more than any church. The Mormon church is just a sideshow now, it was the centerpiece of the gospel baton being handed to the Gentiles (it is a Gentile church - yes it is), but when that failure was complete the focus moves back where it was originally, which is Israelite remnants and the lost tribes. I think the Book of Mormon makes that pretty clear, although many just refuse to accept that change of paradigm, which will be costly.
I agree that salvation goes for all of Isreal, but Ephraim saves all of Isreal, (after A remnant of Ephraims repents) and this Servant is of Ephraim.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

simpleton wrote: January 13th, 2023, 10:02 pm
gruden2.0 wrote: January 13th, 2023, 9:04 pm
I agree that salvation goes for all of Isreal, but Ephraim saves all of Isreal, (after A remnant of Ephraims repents) and this Servant is of Ephraim.
We are identified as Gentiles, even though many of us have some traces of the blood of Israelite families that had intermingled amongst Gentile nations. The people that identify as Ephraim will be among the lost tribes that return. In any case I would not assume the servant will use much time or energy on the Mormon church. He will scoop up those willing to follow him elsewhere while the husk remains and fades away.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Dreams About Tracking Your …
JANUARY 13, 2023
ROBERT A. AVILA
DREAMTRAINING.BLOGSPOT.COM
Over the years, Holy Spirit sent me many dreams regarding tracking, secret files, and the dark purpose for which they are compiled and maintained. These few dreams paint a broad picture:

Dream #1: A high school administration secretary phones a home. An older mother answers.
“Jeremiah has not reported for his <carrot emoji> in the shoulder.”
“I know,” says the mom. “We told him. Believe me, we told every way possible. We have all our <carrots>.”
“This is very serious, Mrs. Green. You know I have authority to send the police to grab him, bring him down here and force him to receive his <carrots>. You do know that don’t you?”
“Yes. But we told hi—“
“And that is what I intend to do if I don’t see him before tomorrow morning.”
“We will send him as soon as we find him.”
“You better.” Admin woman hangs up phone. She turns to face a younger woman in a back room. “Pull the file for Jacob Green.”
The two women find his file.
“Sure enough,” says the older. “This file is red flagged. I knew that boy would run. That’s why I had them put a tracker on his car.”
But a search for the car locates the auto, but not the student.
Next, they examine his online activities and find he thoroughly researched five different destinations.
Next scene shows the boy, his girlfriend, and his best friend. They traded cars with another person. And their real destination is not one he researched on the computer—that was misdirection.
The three teens evade their hunters.

Dream #2: Young girls are groomed for the illegal activities with men. One escapes. One of the male leaders finds a woman secretary.
“She escaped.”
“Let me see if I can locate her,” the secretary says. She sits before a computer and types. “I know her music profile. If I can find a similar one created recently, that will most likely be her.”
This means they collect information on our habits and can track and hunt us with this information.

Dream #3: This dream showed many short scenes of ways we are tracked. Money from ATMs is attached to your name. Your bank card took it out, they know it is in your pocket. When that money gets scanned at a store, or deposited to a store’s account, the algorithm records that information to your file.

This dream also showed that the algorithm assesses and interprets metadata as well, and it forms best guesses about where you went and who you met there. A man leaves his smart devices home and bikes to a restaurant. Two other men meet him there. The algorithm notes the absence of voice input and inactivity on the mens’ equipment. It triangulates places within range of the men for the time they went off-grid. It determines which venues they could have reached. It then searches financials and finds that a $100 bill withdrawn by one of the three men was deposited by TGI Friday’s and records that they assembled there for a secret meeting.
At the end of several vignettes showing tracking methods, an angel said, “They do this because they want to answer the question, ‘If he runs, where will he go?’”

Dream #4: Men with guns go door to door arresting Mormons. They have church registry of members. They take them away.
Next scene: Same activity plays out. This time, they have a synagogue registry of members and arrest and take away Jews.

Dream #5: An angel explains that the files glean and store information related to any potential criminal activity. This way, if they need to remove someone from the playing field, they can use this information to make an arrest.

Read Daniel chapter 9 and Matthew 7:24-29. Seek God, seek his counsel and obey it. That is the secret to survive what is coming.
The enemy already plans to trap as many as possible. They collect information in case somebody flees, they can locate them and force them to submit. They want to know—
“If he runs, where will he go?”

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Momma J wrote: January 12th, 2023, 6:25 am Lately I have had strong impressions that I need to build my relationship with the Lord so that I will be able to discern Truth from Deception for this reason...
Be STRONG. Seek Wisdom. Follow the Truths as given. Remain humble as all things are possible with the Grace of God.
it is my understanding that the current deception is a small one.
the one to come will be easy to spot for a few....
and impossible to spot for the fearful.

fear of suffering and death will cause the vast numbers to fall for the great deception.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

FrankOne wrote: January 15th, 2023, 12:09 am
Momma J wrote: January 12th, 2023, 6:25 am Lately I have had strong impressions that I need to build my relationship with the Lord so that I will be able to discern Truth from Deception for this reason...
it is my understanding that the current deception is a small one.
the one to come will be easy to spot for a few....
and impossible to spot for the fearful.

fear of suffering and death will cause the vast numbers to fall for the great deception.
You're post reminded me of a very good video
https://youtu.be/60b0XWvHK4s

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I think these two videos fit in well here. I’ve come to respect both Jesse and Stephen.

Jesse’s dream of the meteorite was spot on. Stephen’s dream of the lion aligns with scripture quite well.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

EMP
02/11/2023
U B Ready
Isaiah 60:1-3
1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
My son, the DARKNESS I have spoken about is soon coming to the Mystery Babylon. This is not the 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS coming to the whole world, but a PERMANENT DARKNESS to the land of America.

I say now - There will be 3 EVENTS that will cause this DARKNESS.

- The FIRST EVENT will occur over the WESTERN STATES.
- The SECOND EVENT will be over the CENTRAL STATES.
- The THIRD EVENT will be over the EASTERN STATES.

These 3 EVENTS will cause ALL the POWER GRIDS TO FAIL.

SOME people will see the explosions, but MOST will not. Most people will be unaware of the EVENT and will think it is ONLY TEMPORARY.

My son, this EVENT is coming VERY, VERY SOON, and will catch ALL by TOTAL SURPRISE.

While the nation is in DARKNESS, the evil men who control the government will enact laws to STOP all movement and gathering of people. After ONE WEEK, the nation is in UTTER CHAOS - looting and murders will abound. My children will try to form groups, but do not succeed. Many perish.

My son, THIS IS THE TIME that My prophets and watchmen have been WARNING about. They have SHOUTED REPENT! and BE BRACED!

During this time, the American DOLLAR WILL COLLAPSE. Street gangs will rule the big cities. The military will collapse except for those in hardened bunkers.

THIS WORD IS THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS MATTER. DO NOT ASK WHEN, BUT ASK - LORD, AM I READY?

THIS EVENT WILL BE A TOTAL SURPRISE - NO ONE WILL BE EXPECTING IT.

My son, much DEATH will happen within the FIRST 3 MONTHS. After that, the ARMIES OF THE NORTH will move in, and the CAPTIVITY will begin.

I SAY NOW TO MY CHILDREN - DO NOT FEAR! TRUST IN ME! I will keep those SAFE, just as I did NOAH and HIS FAMILY during that TIME OF DARKNESS.

Continue to SHOUT REPENT! to the lost - now will be the TIME OF THE GREAT HARVEST.

Do NOT look to man to supply your needs - LOOK TO ME, saith the Lord. I will move MIGHTILY when you walk in GREAT FAITH. Trust Me as My Word says. I AM with you.

SEVERAL NATIONS WANT TO SEND AMERICA INTO DARKNESS. NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO DID IT.

I love you all.
Amen.
Lord Jesus

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Wondering Wendy wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:44 pm
Found a few, looking for more.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

THE FOG OF WAR
02/20/2023
U B Ready
Matthew 24:6-10
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
My son, WAR IS AT THE DOOR - YET MY BODY IS BLIND TO IT.

THE FOG OF WAR has them blinded, and yet the battles have yet to rage. The foreign armies stand ready to attack, their generals stand ready to command, and yet the nation whose eyes are only on self is not ready.

The bloodshed will be great. Streets will be filled with the blood of a people whose unrepentant hearts fail to recognize that this is judgment for sins against a Holy God.

My son, very few of My children even believe that the time spoken of in My Word is upon them. My children still expect the nation of America to correct its course and become a holy nation by electing the right person into office.

But I say now as I have said before - JUDGMENT ON AMERICA IS SET. NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER WILL STAY MY HAND.

America - your sins are like the flesh-eating virus, eating away at your body. My body in America is blind to the sin in My house. Many of My children have taken poison into their body and are dying.

Many in My body see My Word as ARCHAIC and OLD FASHIONED and needs to CHANGE with the times. My body thinks that you can LIVE and LOVE IN SIN, and I will turn My back and wink My eye.

REPENT NOW! TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS! YOU POLLUTE THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND SEE NO WRONG OR SIN IN IT. REPENT NOW!

My son, soon WAR WILL RAGE across America, and no one EXCEPT MY REMNANT will be ready to stave off THE FOG OF WAR. So bloody will this time be that all other wars will pale in comparison. Those that survive will become CAPTIVES of armies that I have sent.

WHY?? YOU ASK? THE ONLY WAY TO BREAK A STUBBORN HORSE IS TO RIDE IT TO DEFEAT. My children will turn to Me when I AM all that they will have.

AMERICA - YOU ARE THAT STUBBORN HORSE, AND I AM IS GOING TO BREAK YOU - WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

I was with Moses when I BROKE Israel. I was with Daniel, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel when I BROKE Nebuchadnezzar. And I will be with you, My children, through THE FOG OF WAR when I BREAK America.

I LOVE YOU. WAR IS AT THE DOOR - PREPARE NOW.

Stay in My Word. Stay in prayer.
Amen.
Given by the Lord Jesus Christ

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

AXIS OF EVIL
02/21/2023
U B Ready
Revelation 18:2-3 and 10-11
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
VISION:

During prayer today, the Lord gave me a vision of the world in chaos and war. I have no knowledge of when during the tribulation period this event will take place. I saw rockets take off from the U.S. and head north over the Arctic and then towards Russia. I then saw what seemed to be about an equal amount of rockets fired from Russia, heading north over the Arctic and towards the U.S. It was very difficult to tell how many rockets were fired, but from what I saw, it looked like a hundred or more were in the air heading towards their programmed destinations.

I saw America's rockets strike Russia first in blinding flashes and walls and waves of fire, destroying everything. Then I saw Russia's rockets hit the U.S., again, with the blinding flashes and walls and waves of fire, destroying everything. As the smoke cleared, all I saw was a burned, desolate, dark nation. America was dead.

Then my attention was brought to Russia, and as the smoke was clearing, I began to hear and see what sounded and looked like a heart beating deep underground. When it was all cleared, I then saw people begin to emerge from underground and come out to the surface. Russia was alive.
The vision ended. Then the Lord spoke these words to me.

My son, what I have shown you is the result of a nation not POKING the Bear, but HITTING the Bear in the face with a brick. The Bear has had enough and will move on America.

America senses the threat and launches a first strike toward the Bear. But MY TOOL OF INDIGNATION has prepared its nation and its people. They will survive because I have plans to destroy the Bear when I draw them to Israel.

My son, the AXIS OF EVIL includes Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan, and other non-nuclear nations that will supply manpower. The nations the Bear will crush are America, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and other NATO nations.

The time is now upon My children to REPENT and PREPARE your hearts, for many will come home. I say, reach the lost for the kingdom, for TIME IS RUNNING OUT. The first steps have been taken toward this judgment on America.

The mighty Mystery Babylon, the shining beacon of SIN AND DEPRAVITY will be utterly destroyed in 1 hour. My judgment is FINAL and JUST on a nation so wicked.

Rejoice, My children, for soon many of you will be home. Keep your hearts pure and stay in prayer daily, repent daily, and walk the narrow path. Most of all, love those around you as I have loved you.

Amen.
Lord Jesus

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

KEYS TO TRANSFORMATION!
Feb 21, 2023
Praise Jesus King and Savior
I am the Door, the only Way, the Gate through which you must enter in to reach My Kingdom. A door means there are keys given, but only to those who walk with Me. Mysteries will be revealed to those who walk in obedience. I open the Door to those who walk by faith. Since I am the Door, the Portal through which you must enter to know the mysteries I will show to you, I provide the keys necessary to open this Door, this portal, so that things not of this world can be revealed to you.

I wish to give you further revelation as to the keys you have been given, My beloved ones. Keys open and keys shut. There are keys of knowledge, and keys can be applied for greater wisdom to be granted. If you receive My words and hide My commandments within you, if you walk in the fear of the Lord, if you will be open to My wisdom and pray for understanding and knowledge, it will be granted to you. Your free will choices utilize keys in the spirit, that either open doors or mysteries to My Kingdom, or cause them to remain shut. There is a law of cause and effect in this life. Every thought, word or action has an effect, sometimes you will see it manifest in the physical, natural world, but there will always be an effect in the spiritual realm.

Remember, how I have talked to you about paradigm shifts? The power that is available to you through your obedience and faith in Me can only be understood if you understand that My presence in and through you will alter everything around you. My presence in you shifts frequencies that are of a lower nature into a higher one, resulting in an effect that you will soon realize more fully, once I completely indwell you.

Permission is granted to My righteous ones to take the keys, using My authority, and walk through Me- the Door, to achieve a greater maturity, a greater revelation into another dimension and higher frequency. This will release My glory in this realm. It will bring truth where there is darkness. It will set captives free from the bondage of the lower realm and cause Heaven and My Kingdom to come to earth, as it is in Heaven. It is by faith that you take these keys and gain access to things previously unknown. I will not force a choice on any soul, and therefore, you must freely make the choice to stand on the solid ground of My Word, fully submitting to Me in every aspect of your life, in order that I then will move on your behalf, as your will aligns with My will. When this alignment occurs, the impossible becomes possible, and I then bring the supernatural into the natural in and through My instruments of righteousness. When you walk by faith and not by sight, I do the work here, in and through you, that you were purposed and sent to do.

There is also a frequency or vibrational shift to this walk of faith that occurs in your very cells, as you give permission for your temples to come back into alignment with your Creator. Energy and great power are released in the natural realm with this shift when you learn to apply My spiritual blood sacrifice, pure Truth unveiled in these temples you reside in.

You were created in Our image, made of flesh and blood, but yet spirit. Your spirit took on a vehicle, just as My Spirit- One with My Father took on a vehicle of flesh and blood to show you the Way. I Am the Way. I came to free you from the curse of the fall of man, and I took on a fleshly form in order to have My flesh die and then rise, so that My blood, which is the blood that carries Life, could be applied to the mercy seat for you. By doing this, I made a way for you, who are under the curse to be set free by the Truth that I embodied and manifested. Here is truth- the life is in the blood, and your DNA is divinely designed, because you are made in Our image. When I rose and My blood covered the mercy seat, access was granted to you- a way made through Truth, through Me who is perfect Truth to free you from the curse and to show satan that all who are made in Our image and who choose to align themselves with Me, will be set free. I overcame death, not just death of the flesh, but spiritual eternal death. I was the example of eternal life, transforming from corruptible to incorruptible.

When the fall occurred, the light of My love and My Truth was greatly diminished on the earth, but especially in My creation, those who We had made. The temples made of flesh no longer completely resonated with their Creator on a cellular level, and the Light and Truth that I AM was not able to be fully activated and functional in this realm, as it was meant to be. There was a corruption, and because of sin, this prevented man from operating in his fullest potential. Truth was veiled and deception entered and grew. Satan knew that if he could corrupt through sin, and then mix serpent seed with the blood of those in My image, My blood which holds the Truth and is the Life, man would walk in darkness and never find the Way which is Me. He is manipulating the blood of life now, even more than ever before, furiously and aggressively, as artificial intelligence is being implemented everywhere. His goal is to destroy all those made in My image through this corruption of the blood by altering DNA, so you will be spiritually lost forever. He believes he can destroy the seed of Messiah in My people.

This is why I came in the flesh to reveal Truth, that eternal life is in My blood, the blood bought sacrifice, and all who believe in Me as their Redeemer will have eternal life. Use these keys of knowledge to reveal this truth in your own temple.

I am My Word and My Word is Truth. Therefore, when you apply the Word, My Truth and My Blood in every aspect of your life, changes occur not just in the flesh, but in your spirit. It is in this way that you bring yourself back into alignment with Me, activating the DNA I have placed within you, that carries My light and My Truth and which shatters all darkness. Applying My Blood to the door of your heart, walking in My Truth and My statutes, allows the brilliance of My love to flood every cell of your being, and transform that which was carnal and dead to that which is alive eternally. It is in this way that I remain enthroned on your heart and nothing evil can enter in.

Another key to understanding and knowledge, is to then implement this revelation to all aspects of your life. By frequent repentance, seeking Me and living in obedience, your application of these truths consistently will then literally transform you on a cellular level. As you continue to stand on Truth, implementing it, you move from glory to glory. This is known as transcendence. You are leaving a lower frequency and shifting higher, closer and closer to your Creator. There is a great deal of power and authority that is released when one of My children walks in this way. I release to you who are walking this way all that is required for your journey with Me here. The higher you choose to come into intimacy with Me, the more I release to you. The Father of Lights gives good gifts to His children and the storehouses of Heaven are open! This spiritual discipline and application in your life will continue to allow the release of blessings and gifts during your journey here, until I come for My first-fruits collectively.

Your transformation is an ongoing process of continual sanctification and purification by refinement, and a constant free will choice to walk in complete faith, standing on My promises. I have told you before - a moment by moment mikvah is required, an ongoing repentance and renewing in your temple. As you stand on Me, the Rock and your Solid Ground, every thought, word or action and its effect will then be just as I have designed it, for My glory alone. It is in walking this way that you shift the paradigm, the dynamics all around you and all you come in contact with, although you are at this time not fully aware of the results of this shift.

You are taught to be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Be circumspect and prayerful about each and every thing you say and do, and your destiny will unfold before you, as you come into harmony with My will for you. I tell you that you must be born again, and even this has many layers. This rebirth I speak about must be something you commit to each day, in every moment. I only said what My Father said and did what I saw My Father do. Are you not to do the same? I gave the example while on earth. Walk in My footsteps. Take up your cross, and follow Me. Trust Me and obey. Manifest My presence here on earth. Glorify Our Father in Heaven in every breath. Love as I have loved you. Forgive as I forgive. Have mercy and mercy will be shown to you. Pray for your enemies and those who persecute you. Freely give, and it will be given to you- pressed down, shaken together, and running over shall men give to you. Be holy as I am holy.

If My impact on earth as the Son of God can have the effect I had when I walked this earth, imagine what the effects will be when all My remnant walk in this way, fully glorifying Our Father in Heaven! It is then you will remember My saying- you will do all these things and more! Collectively, My presence in all My chosen throughout the world will change the world forever! It is not only a personal transformation but a transformation of the earth, as Heaven invades.

What you are seeing now in the natural play out is not your reality. It is an illusion, designed by satan to deceive you into believing lies, and to prevent you from walking as a son or daughter of the Most High. If you continue to live in sin and your focus is on the darkness, judgment and hopelessness, that is all you will know. Continue to commit sin and you are the bondservant of sin. So you see, when you choose to serve Me with all your heart, soul, mind and strength in faith, this allows the use of the keys I have given you to then be able to perceive a better way, My way, My design for all that is happening, all that I allow.

My remnant have their complete focus on Me and the fulfillment of My Word, and therefore, are looking towards the things of Heaven, of home, and not of things of the earth, which is soon to pass away. My desire is that all would be filled with the joy and peace I give in the knowing that you are the generation which will see My soon return! I will bring glory and revival in the hearts of My people, and the darkness that I will allow now to rule over the lands will only be permitted for a short season. Then, the whole world will know, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that I AM THE LORD. You will see this day and rejoice, as the ending for My beloved is not one of despair and hopelessness, but rather a transformation into a new beginning, the eternal shift from mortal to immortal, flesh to spirit, as I move you from glory to glory!

I cannot stress to you enough. Be so very careful what your eyes see and your ears hear as fewer and fewer across the earth speak My truth. The darkness will continue, as I said for a time, but truly I tell you, I am about to do something in your days that you would not believe even if I were to tell you! I will set the world on fire with My love manifested through you, My chosen ones. You will run and not grow weary; you will see the rewards for your faithfulness; you will have recompense for all the enemy has stolen from you, and I will heal you and prosper you. You will see your enemy's defeat, as you perform signs and wonders in My name. This day is upon you My loves, this is why your positioning remains so crucial. Do not look to the left or to the right, only look up! Your redemption comes!

The King is jealous for His beloved, and I am coming for My first-fruits. While judgment by famine, pestilence, disease, war, and the beast system rage all around you, I will hide you in the shelter of My wing. My angels surround you on all sides, and no harm will come to My sealed, My anointed ones. My grace is enough for you and is preparing you for what is now here. Pray to walk in your full measure of faith and for wisdom discerning what I am speaking to you, and it will be given. Pray to be used mightily, and it shall be done. Greater is He that lives in you, than he that lives in the world.

Although it appears that the enemy is prevailing, there is a reason this is occurring. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. It is time too for My remnant to take their full authority and position in Me and use the keys which I have provided. As I have said before, there is a great separation occurring, as the winnowing is taking place. All those who refuse to obey Me and seek truth, which has always been available, will now be separated from those who are closest to My Heart. This is My design, so do not lose heart. The key is your perspective. Set your mind on things above, not on things of this world, and watch what I will do!

Truly you are in a season like no other, and you have been chosen for this time of now. Walk with the faith that moves mountains, and you will receive the crown of life. My Kingdom is not for the faint of heart. My Kingdom is for the over-comers, the strong and courageous in spirit, who worship Me in spirit and in truth. It belongs to the meek and the humble, the contrite of heart and the servants, for it is you, who the world scorns and rejects, ridicules and mocks, that will rule the nations as kings and priests. I will bring the haughty low, and the low I will raise to positions of honor. I will bring recompense where it is due and truth will reign.

So rise up My men and women of valor, rise up and
use your keys. It is time!!

JESUS CHRIST / YAHUSHUA

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

SIN IS AT ITS FULLEST

MARCH 2, 2023
ABBY K

(OP note: accompanying scriptures are in the link.)
The wages of sin is death. The sin of this world has reached its fullness, it is fully grown and now only death can be meted out. This also means that the hour of My children to arise has reached. For darkness is over this earth in its fullness and even greater darkness over the people. This is now going to unlock what must counter the darkness, what creating has been eagerly waiting for. It is time for the manifestation of My sons and daughters with great signs and wonders.

The cup of My wrath is full and ready to be poured out in My judgments. While the world makes merry, eats and drinks, My fires from heaven will hit the earth mightily. Just as it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, so shall it be even now. Abomination is everywhere and it has become a strong stench to me that it is now time to act. Justice comes together with My judgment and each person will fall on either side. The line is drawn. The wheat and the tares are being separated and the wise virgins shall soon be known to all.

I grieve over this world for what is coming because their hearts will fail. If you are outside of me, of My covering, your heart will fail you for the things you will behold. The church is fast asleep feeding My sheep food that is out of season. It is not preparing them for My coming judgments, instead it is pointing them in another direction all together. This is why they scoff at My warnings because they have not been told by their shepherds whom they trust. I will hold many of these shepherds accountable for they know truth but are not teaching it. Imagine the shock when these ones see My judgments-their hearts will fail them. They think My judgments are far off but they are closer than they think, and all the signs are pointing to them, staring them in the face.

This is why there is already a divide. Light and darkness cannot dwell together. Even in your own homes, you must now choose who you will serve and obey. People in the same house will be divided, two against one, three against two and so on. I came to bring a sword and not peace. The time of peace, of My grace is ending and now each must make a stand without wavering. Do not fear the persecution even in your own homes because I am dividing the sheep from the goats.

Do not fear if many are against you, let your stand for me be very clear for I am strengthening My own. You are in the season where if you need to flee form family for My sake, so be it. If you are arrested and brought before the authorities, do not fear. I am with you and I will give you the words to speak. Do not fear those that can only kill your body if it comes to that. Fear only Me, for I have the power to throw both your body and soul in hell. If you have not been abiding in Me and putting Me first before all else, you will struggle with this decision and this is where many will fall away and deny Me.

This world has entered the window of My return and there’s no going back. If you are not aligning yourself with Me and leaving behind this world and all it has to offer, then you will experience great tribulation that you are not prepared for. I have never stopped talking about my children spending time with Me in My word, in prayer and in fellowship, for this is how I prepare you. Many are not doing so and have not been doing so. Now the day of reckoning has come where each will know where they fall. It will not however be the end of you, for My mercy will grant you another chance as you face the beast system, to fully come to Me, albeit at a very high cost. Many will lay their lives down as a sacrifice, for this will be the only way to Me.

To My bride, stay on the ready for what lies ahead, for you prepared long before we got to this point. While the world was making merry, you were travailing in the secret place and laying down your life for me. Nothing was wasted, every tear, every temptation that came your way and trials, all the suffering, has molded you into My image. Now we are one and the same, for you resemble Me in words and in deeds for you carry My heart. And the world now needs you, for the light that is in you is the only light that will counter the darkness coming. So I say to you, arise and shine, for the great day of the Lord is at hand.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

WAKE UP O SLEEPER!
MARCH 2, 2023
ABBY K

Many will fall by the wayside daughter, many. I see how they are living their lives, and it is not with Me. Everyone is after what their hearts desire and it is distraction everywhere. They cannot stand still long enough and quiet themselves to hear My voice calling. They are blind to the signs all around them calling them to come to Me. They are blind and they are deaf and they will be caught unguarded from every side by all that is coming.

Winds of change have come and no one will escape the changes. However, some will survive it because I am their God from beginning till the end. They know change is coming and they are prepared for it. Many however, have their heads buried under the sand, refusing to see all that is staring them in the face. They are wishing it away like magic, well magic or not here it comes and it will sweep many with the darkness. Once their minds are captivated they will be hooked to what will be dished out to them. Many lives will be lost, many in despair and deepest sorrow. Many will not know which way to turn for their live will be upside down. In one fell swoop, and life as they know it will change drastically, unable to cope with it. How can this be, they will ask? If only they would listen to My warnings and believe, then they would be saved.

Dark entities have invaded your world, living and walking amongst you, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. Now they are fattening many for the kill with their lies and deceptions and it is working. They are ready. They have been ready, and while man says peace and safety, all he will see is destruction, darkness, wailing, and death unimaginable to comprehend. Do not be fooled by the calmness around you. Can’t you feel the eeriness in the air, like something just waiting to pounce and destroy? After all, this is the mission-to steal, kill and destroy. He has already stolen from you, now he is waiting for the ultimate destruction that will bring death untold. And many have already fallen prey to his schemes.

Wake up O sleeper that My light might shine on you! You call yourself a believer but you have gone the way of the deceiver and you are fast asleep and cannot discern even the simple truths presented to you. No more peace I say! And you will wake up from your sleep to a rude scenario before you and there will be no way of escaping it. To escape is now, not then, then will be too late. Hearken to My voice in this little time of peace you have, because after peace comes calamity after another. Yet your lamps are without oil to face all that will be happening and instead of saving even the little you have, you are squandering it.

Behold I come with My recompense, and to each I will give according to thy works. Many of their works is dead but they say they are alive, they are Mine, yet I do not know them. Read My word to see the end of those who only call Me by name, but their hearts are far away from Me. All their works in My name is dead works, a stench before Me that I cannot stand any longer. It reeks of hypocrisy, unforgiveness, judging other, anger and bitterness and worldliness. Carnality is their lot and so their end shall be in the outer darkness.

As you continue to dance to the flute and tune of the deceiver, the time given to you is coming to an end and I will shut the door on you that you may face your foe whom you’ve been serving blindly. I come for My bride, the one who resembles Me through and through. She has persevered to the end and walked in obedience to Me. Though she is little among men, she is great in My kingdom. And now I will keep her from the hour of testing that is coming upon this world. Her pain, her tears, her struggles come to an end. All she will know is pure joy and peace as she enters her rest, in My abode. Let those with ears to hear, hear what I am saying.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

REPENT WHILE I MAY STILL BE FOUND
MARCH 2, 2023
ABBY K

Daughter, My judgments are here but many are still caught up with their own lives. What you saw happen in Turkey and Syria is a precursor of major calamities that will happen around the world. As you contend with one calamity, another bigger one will happen that rescue efforts will become very stretched. So each nation will be left to deal with its own disasters the best way they can. America will be hit with major earthquakes never seen or heard before which will trigger major tsunamis around the coastal lines far off. These events will get the attention of people as cities disappear under water. There will be no logical explanation to these events and so people will look for answers wherever they can. No one ever wants to hear that I, a Good, Good God can be behind this, but I tell you, look again. I have been warning and warning for years of these days that you are now living in, but many chose to ignore and scoff and so there was no preparedness on their part.

These events will begin to happen all around the world even in places that have never experienced such events in all of their history. I am calling on people to seek Me, for My words have only fallen on deaf years. Now I am acting and this is out of love and mercy so that many will come to Me. I am a God of mercy who relents on judgment. But when a generation becomes wicked as this one is, then My wrath will come upon people to wake them up to their sin, so that they may repent.

Many will lose their lives in these events, but many will also seek me in repentance. You are in the time of the end and what is written in My word must come to pass. You must now wake up and realise that your ways have to change. You continue to follow the god you have chosen who cares nothing about you, but is only pleased at how many will perish in these calamities and end up in hell. He is laughing at men who have fallen for his devices to follow the way of the world that will soon be no more.

Do you think you can protect yourself in what’s coming? In fact, many will not have the opportunity to repent, for death will quickly take them away. But you who is reading this, and can see the signs all around you, the time to repent is NOW, while I can still be found and while you still have breath in you. A moment longer may be too late. Put your pride down and know that each person will stand before me alone. So don’t look to the left or to the right to see what your families and friends will do, instead, look to me and I will deliver you. This is not the time to go along with group psychology.

To My church, AWAKE from your stupor! You who need to have been standing in the gap for the lost, you are fast asleep, you need prayers to wake up. Are your garments clean before Me? To whom have you shown your light on, or do you yourself need light to be shown upon you? Souls are perishing while you sleep and going to hell! I will hold you accountable for you have slept on the job. Do you not realize what time it is? Your lamps are without the oil needed to shine your light. If you do not wake up now and refill your lamps, there won’t be any more time left and My judgments begin with you. If My seal is not on you, then you will suffer the consequences of My wrath. My bride carries My heart of pain and suffering, she carries this burden with Me. Is the weight of this burden on you church, or are you part of the dead weight she must carry as well?

I have an ARMY that is ready, that I have prepared to rise up in these times and combat the darkness that will be experienced by many. She carries My heart for souls and she has been travailing for them for years. Now the time has come when she will take the spoils of her tears, as she gathers many souls for My kingdom. Her many years of travail have formed thick clouds that will begin to pour to save many. It was never in vain and now she will be comforted, for her mourning has come to an end. She will enter the fields with Me for the final battle and harvest of souls, after which she will REST from all her work.

Prepare ye My bride, for the time has come to shine My GLORY upon the earth, as the LIGHT that will drive away the darkness to rescue souls. My PEACE is with you, a supernatural PEACE that will steady you in Me all the way. Prepare your minds for action, for the hour has come.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

TAINTED
03/02/2023
U B Ready
Jeremiah 17:13
O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

John 4:13-14
13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Revelation 22:17
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
DREAM:

The Lord gave me a dream during the early morning hours of today, March 2, 2023. In the dream, I found myself in a small town. I don't know where this town was located, but I knew it was a small town somewhere in the U.S. Everyone in the town was alarmed and panicking that more and more people were getting sick and dying, and no one knew why or what was causing it. Then suddenly, it was made known to us that it was the water that was causing everyone to become sick. We all rushed to get out the water filters and began using them.

The scene changed, and I was somewhere in a room with people who were discussing the situation with the water. I could not see them, but I could hear their voices and what they were saying. They said that they had to keep experimenting with dilutions and concentrations to try to find the correct amounts needed to achieve their desired outcome. It would begin in the small towns because it was easier, before moving on to the goal of larger cities.

My son, during the DAYS OF CHAOS, men will formulate various solutions that will not degrade in water, but will keep the strength of the solution in full. Evil men have planned this attack on the water supplies of Mystery Babylon to CONTROL THE POPULATIONS for easier takeover.

Some of these solutions will not kill, but bring whoever drinks the water under passivity. The people will act drugged and will not fight.

Some of these solutions will drive whoever drinks the water insane, and they will go about killing anyone in their way.

These ingredients cannot be boiled out, but can only be filtered out to make the water safe. Bottled water, unless it's from natural springs, will also be tainted.

My son, because My CHILDREN REFUSE TO DRINK THE WATER OF MY WORD - THE LIVING WATER - I WILL GIVE THEM TAINTED WATER.

I SAY, REPENT NOW! GET INTO MY WORD AND BE REFRESHED WITH THE WATER OF LIFE!

Some water will be RADIOACTIVE where bombs have been detonated. Because the skies have been filled with CHEMICALS, much of the lakes and ponds have been tainted. Water used on plants will also be tainted which will bring the FAMINE to new levels. People will NOT BUY THE FOOD in stores, fearing it will be tainted.

My son, many people will perish for drinking tainted water. FEAR WILL RUN AMOK in large cities, with many fleeing to the countryside.

I say now to My children - BRACE YOURSELVES - FOR THE JUDGMENTS WILL BE IN FULL SWING (THEN) AND WILL AFFECT ALL WHO ARE LIVING IN AMERICA.

AMERICA MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN AS A POWER, AND TAINTED WATER IS PART OF THE PLAN.

My son, tell My body to LEARN TO WALK BY FAITH - TRUSTING ME WITH ALL THINGS. I AM THE LIVING WATER, AND I WILL FILL YOU AND KEEP YOU.

I love you, My children, but watch for a town or city whose people suddenly become very ill for no known reason.

I tell you now - IT'S THE WATER.

I AM COMING SOON TO FILL YOU WITH THE LIVING WATER FROM THE RIVER OF LIFE IN HEAVEN.

Amen.
Lord Jesus

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Dream 735 – Woe to God’s Enemies… The Darkness Comes

Sparrowcloud9
Received on Monday, October 9, 2023

God speaks woes upon the world and Edom. I can't post the content as per her request. This was a very powerful dream Erin had. As always, pray for discernment.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Wondering Wendy wrote: March 4th, 2023, 6:30 pm TAINTED
03/02/2023
U B Ready
Jeremiah 17:13
O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

John 4:13-14
13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Revelation 22:17
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
DREAM:

The Lord gave me a dream during the early morning hours of today, March 2, 2023. In the dream, I found myself in a small town. I don't know where this town was located, but I knew it was a small town somewhere in the U.S. Everyone in the town was alarmed and panicking that more and more people were getting sick and dying, and no one knew why or what was causing it. Then suddenly, it was made known to us that it was the water that was causing everyone to become sick. We all rushed to get out the water filters and began using them.

The scene changed, and I was somewhere in a room with people who were discussing the situation with the water. I could not see them, but I could hear their voices and what they were saying. They said that they had to keep experimenting with dilutions and concentrations to try to find the correct amounts needed to achieve their desired outcome. It would begin in the small towns because it was easier, before moving on to the goal of larger cities.

My son, during the DAYS OF CHAOS, men will formulate various solutions that will not degrade in water, but will keep the strength of the solution in full. Evil men have planned this attack on the water supplies of Mystery Babylon to CONTROL THE POPULATIONS for easier takeover.

Some of these solutions will not kill, but bring whoever drinks the water under passivity. The people will act drugged and will not fight.

Some of these solutions will drive whoever drinks the water insane, and they will go about killing anyone in their way.

These ingredients cannot be boiled out, but can only be filtered out to make the water safe. Bottled water, unless it's from natural springs, will also be tainted.

My son, because My CHILDREN REFUSE TO DRINK THE WATER OF MY WORD - THE LIVING WATER - I WILL GIVE THEM TAINTED WATER.

I SAY, REPENT NOW! GET INTO MY WORD AND BE REFRESHED WITH THE WATER OF LIFE!

Some water will be RADIOACTIVE where bombs have been detonated. Because the skies have been filled with CHEMICALS, much of the lakes and ponds have been tainted. Water used on plants will also be tainted which will bring the FAMINE to new levels. People will NOT BUY THE FOOD in stores, fearing it will be tainted.

My son, many people will perish for drinking tainted water. FEAR WILL RUN AMOK in large cities, with many fleeing to the countryside.

I say now to My children - BRACE YOURSELVES - FOR THE JUDGMENTS WILL BE IN FULL SWING (THEN) AND WILL AFFECT ALL WHO ARE LIVING IN AMERICA.

AMERICA MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN AS A POWER, AND TAINTED WATER IS PART OF THE PLAN.

My son, tell My body to LEARN TO WALK BY FAITH - TRUSTING ME WITH ALL THINGS. I AM THE LIVING WATER, AND I WILL FILL YOU AND KEEP YOU.

I love you, My children, but watch for a town or city whose people suddenly become very ill for no known reason.

I tell you now - IT'S THE WATER.

I AM COMING SOON TO FILL YOU WITH THE LIVING WATER FROM THE RIVER OF LIFE IN HEAVEN.

Amen.
Lord Jesus
If it is of help, I, also, have twice personally received very clear inspiration/instruction that water sources will become contaminated. I do not know why or how. I was shown that this is a major sign of even worse events to come. I have since read of others receiving the same instruction and one of them was told to mix olive oil to purify the water but they really didn't understand it .

I perceive the way that it works is relative to work I have done which is a process in mining called "flotation". Organics (oils) remove elements from water solutions due to polarization. The oil carries an inherent high negative charge which then agglomerates with positive ions or positive molecules. So, you beat the oil with the water, making a froth , let it sit a minute , and then decant (pour off) the oil and discard it. I can't say that this will work to purify the coming contaminated water, but it does have a scientific basis. It would stand to reason that any non toxic oil will work. (motor oil would not be good).

As for me, I am certain that this event will occur but I have no idea as to the when, where, or how. His video gives more detail than what I was told of the 'how'.

best wishes to all reading. May God be with you.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Wondering Wendy wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 8:57 am KEYS TO TRANSFORMATION!
Feb 21, 2023
I am the Door, the only Way, the Gate through which you must enter in to reach My Kingdom. A door means there are keys given, but only to those who walk with Me. Mysteries will be revealed to those who walk in obedience. I open the Door to those who walk by faith. Since I am the Door, the Portal through which you must enter to know the mysteries I will show to you, I provide the keys necessary to open this Door, this portal, so that things not of this world can be revealed to you.

I wish to give you further revelation as to the keys you have been given, My beloved ones. Keys open and keys shut. There are keys of knowledge, and keys can be applied for greater wisdom to be granted. If you receive My words and hide My commandments within you, if you walk in the fear of the Lord, if you will be open to My wisdom and pray for understanding and knowledge, it will be granted to you. Your free will choices utilize keys in the spirit, that either open doors or mysteries to My Kingdom, or cause them to remain shut. There is a law of cause and effect in this life. Every thought, word or action has an effect, sometimes you will see it manifest in the physical, natural world, but there will always be an effect in the spiritual realm.

Remember, how I have talked to you about paradigm shifts? The power that is available to you through your obedience and faith in Me can only be understood if you understand that My presence in and through you will alter everything around you. My presence in you shifts frequencies that are of a lower nature into a higher one, resulting in an effect that you will soon realize more fully, once I completely indwell you.

Permission is granted to My righteous ones to take the keys, using My authority, and walk through Me- the Door, to achieve a greater maturity, a greater revelation into another dimension and higher frequency. This will release My glory in this realm. It will bring truth where there is darkness. It will set captives free from the bondage of the lower realm and cause Heaven and My Kingdom to come to earth, as it is in Heaven. It is by faith that you take these keys and gain access to things previously unknown. I will not force a choice on any soul, and therefore, you must freely make the choice to stand on the solid ground of My Word, fully submitting to Me in every aspect of your life, in order that I then will move on your behalf, as your will aligns with My will. When this alignment occurs, the impossible becomes possible, and I then bring the supernatural into the natural in and through My instruments of righteousness. When you walk by faith and not by sight, I do the work here, in and through you, that you were purposed and sent to do.

There is also a frequency or vibrational shift to this walk of faith that occurs in your very cells, as you give permission for your temples to come back into alignment with your Creator. Energy and great power are released in the natural realm with this shift when you learn to apply My spiritual blood sacrifice, pure Truth unveiled in these temples you reside in.

You were created in Our image, made of flesh and blood, but yet spirit. Your spirit took on a vehicle, just as My Spirit- One with My Father took on a vehicle of flesh and blood to show you the Way. I Am the Way. I came to free you from the curse of the fall of man, and I took on a fleshly form in order to have My flesh die and then rise, so that My blood, which is the blood that carries Life, could be applied to the mercy seat for you. By doing this, I made a way for you, who are under the curse to be set free by the Truth that I embodied and manifested. Here is truth- the life is in the blood, and your DNA is divinely designed, because you are made in Our image. When I rose and My blood covered the mercy seat, access was granted to you- a way made through Truth, through Me who is perfect Truth to free you from the curse and to show satan that all who are made in Our image and who choose to align themselves with Me, will be set free. I overcame death, not just death of the flesh, but spiritual eternal death. I was the example of eternal life, transforming from corruptible to incorruptible.

When the fall occurred, the light of My love and My Truth was greatly diminished on the earth, but especially in My creation, those who We had made. The temples made of flesh no longer completely resonated with their Creator on a cellular level, and the Light and Truth that I AM was not able to be fully activated and functional in this realm, as it was meant to be. There was a corruption, and because of sin, this prevented man from operating in his fullest potential. Truth was veiled and deception entered and grew. Satan knew that if he could corrupt through sin, and then mix serpent seed with the blood of those in My image, My blood which holds the Truth and is the Life, man would walk in darkness and never find the Way which is Me. He is manipulating the blood of life now, even more than ever before, furiously and aggressively, as artificial intelligence is being implemented everywhere. His goal is to destroy all those made in My image through this corruption of the blood by altering DNA, so you will be spiritually lost forever. He believes he can destroy the seed of Messiah in My people.

This is why I came in the flesh to reveal Truth, that eternal life is in My blood, the blood bought sacrifice, and all who believe in Me as their Redeemer will have eternal life. Use these keys of knowledge to reveal this truth in your own temple.

I am My Word and My Word is Truth. Therefore, when you apply the Word, My Truth and My Blood in every aspect of your life, changes occur not just in the flesh, but in your spirit. It is in this way that you bring yourself back into alignment with Me, activating the DNA I have placed within you, that carries My light and My Truth and which shatters all darkness. Applying My Blood to the door of your heart, walking in My Truth and My statutes, allows the brilliance of My love to flood every cell of your being, and transform that which was carnal and dead to that which is alive eternally. It is in this way that I remain enthroned on your heart and nothing evil can enter in.

Another key to understanding and knowledge, is to then implement this revelation to all aspects of your life. By frequent repentance, seeking Me and living in obedience, your application of these truths consistently will then literally transform you on a cellular level. As you continue to stand on Truth, implementing it, you move from glory to glory. This is known as transcendence. You are leaving a lower frequency and shifting higher, closer and closer to your Creator. There is a great deal of power and authority that is released when one of My children walks in this way. I release to you who are walking this way all that is required for your journey with Me here. The higher you choose to come into intimacy with Me, the more I release to you. The Father of Lights gives good gifts to His children and the storehouses of Heaven are open! This spiritual discipline and application in your life will continue to allow the release of blessings and gifts during your journey here, until I come for My first-fruits collectively.

Your transformation is an ongoing process of continual sanctification and purification by refinement, and a constant free will choice to walk in complete faith, standing on My promises. I have told you before - a moment by moment mikvah is required, an ongoing repentance and renewing in your temple. As you stand on Me, the Rock and your Solid Ground, every thought, word or action and its effect will then be just as I have designed it, for My glory alone. It is in walking this way that you shift the paradigm, the dynamics all around you and all you come in contact with, although you are at this time not fully aware of the results of this shift.

You are taught to be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Be circumspect and prayerful about each and every thing you say and do, and your destiny will unfold before you, as you come into harmony with My will for you. I tell you that you must be born again, and even this has many layers. This rebirth I speak about must be something you commit to each day, in every moment. I only said what My Father said and did what I saw My Father do. Are you not to do the same? I gave the example while on earth. Walk in My footsteps. Take up your cross, and follow Me. Trust Me and obey. Manifest My presence here on earth. Glorify Our Father in Heaven in every breath. Love as I have loved you. Forgive as I forgive. Have mercy and mercy will be shown to you. Pray for your enemies and those who persecute you. Freely give, and it will be given to you- pressed down, shaken together, and running over shall men give to you. Be holy as I am holy.

If My impact on earth as the Son of God can have the effect I had when I walked this earth, imagine what the effects will be when all My remnant walk in this way, fully glorifying Our Father in Heaven! It is then you will remember My saying- you will do all these things and more! Collectively, My presence in all My chosen throughout the world will change the world forever! It is not only a personal transformation but a transformation of the earth, as Heaven invades.

What you are seeing now in the natural play out is not your reality. It is an illusion, designed by satan to deceive you into believing lies, and to prevent you from walking as a son or daughter of the Most High. If you continue to live in sin and your focus is on the darkness, judgment and hopelessness, that is all you will know. Continue to commit sin and you are the bondservant of sin. So you see, when you choose to serve Me with all your heart, soul, mind and strength in faith, this allows the use of the keys I have given you to then be able to perceive a better way, My way, My design for all that is happening, all that I allow.

My remnant have their complete focus on Me and the fulfillment of My Word, and therefore, are looking towards the things of Heaven, of home, and not of things of the earth, which is soon to pass away. My desire is that all would be filled with the joy and peace I give in the knowing that you are the generation which will see My soon return! I will bring glory and revival in the hearts of My people, and the darkness that I will allow now to rule over the lands will only be permitted for a short season. Then, the whole world will know, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that I AM THE LORD. You will see this day and rejoice, as the ending for My beloved is not one of despair and hopelessness, but rather a transformation into a new beginning, the eternal shift from mortal to immortal, flesh to spirit, as I move you from glory to glory!

I cannot stress to you enough. Be so very careful what your eyes see and your ears hear as fewer and fewer across the earth speak My truth. The darkness will continue, as I said for a time, but truly I tell you, I am about to do something in your days that you would not believe even if I were to tell you! I will set the world on fire with My love manifested through you, My chosen ones. You will run and not grow weary; you will see the rewards for your faithfulness; you will have recompense for all the enemy has stolen from you, and I will heal you and prosper you. You will see your enemy's defeat, as you perform signs and wonders in My name. This day is upon you My loves, this is why your positioning remains so crucial. Do not look to the left or to the right, only look up! Your redemption comes!

The King is jealous for His beloved, and I am coming for My first-fruits. While judgment by famine, pestilence, disease, war, and the beast system rage all around you, I will hide you in the shelter of My wing. My angels surround you on all sides, and no harm will come to My sealed, My anointed ones. My grace is enough for you and is preparing you for what is now here. Pray to walk in your full measure of faith and for wisdom discerning what I am speaking to you, and it will be given. Pray to be used mightily, and it shall be done. Greater is He that lives in you, than he that lives in the world.

Although it appears that the enemy is prevailing, there is a reason this is occurring. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. It is time too for My remnant to take their full authority and position in Me and use the keys which I have provided. As I have said before, there is a great separation occurring, as the winnowing is taking place. All those who refuse to obey Me and seek truth, which has always been available, will now be separated from those who are closest to My Heart. This is My design, so do not lose heart. The key is your perspective. Set your mind on things above, not on things of this world, and watch what I will do!

Truly you are in a season like no other, and you have been chosen for this time of now. Walk with the faith that moves mountains, and you will receive the crown of life. My Kingdom is not for the faint of heart. My Kingdom is for the over-comers, the strong and courageous in spirit, who worship Me in spirit and in truth. It belongs to the meek and the humble, the contrite of heart and the servants, for it is you, who the world scorns and rejects, ridicules and mocks, that will rule the nations as kings and priests. I will bring the haughty low, and the low I will raise to positions of honor. I will bring recompense where it is due and truth will reign.

JESUS CHRIST / YAHUSHUA
First, I would like to thank you , Wendy for posting these. I have read and listened to many self proclaimed "prophets" over the years and I typically find wayward souls making attempts, but not being true.

The above post is the closest to God revelation that I have read in the past 30 yrs.

It is astounding. I am speculating that what he is subtly referring to, throughout this revelation, is that a transformation is coming for some that are willing to receive it. This may very well be relative to Enoch's post on Christ coming in 45 days, although I am thinking that the 45 day event will be very subtle and will become stronger as time proceeds and will work within some unto a miraculous work and a wonder.

I clipped the parts that were of the most value to me and posted them below. It may seem like alot, but it is only a small portion of the original. I bolded and underlined a few of the keys that he mentions. This is for those that are sincere in searching. There are keys within what I quoted which I did not emphasis. Reading the entire post above would be very helpful for some. Knowing yourself is paramount. If you've ever thought there was something very different about you, it's probably true. I believe this is the time, but patience is still required. Prayer is in order. Work for it.

===============================

There is also a frequency or vibrational shift to this walk of faith that occurs in your very cells, as you give permission for your temples to come back into alignment with your Creator.

I Am the Way. I came to free you from the curse of the fall of man, and I took on a fleshly form in order to have My flesh die and then rise, so that My blood, which is the blood that carries Life, could be applied to the mercy seat for you. By doing this, I made a way for you, who are under the curse to be set free by the Truth that I embodied and manifested.

When the fall occurred, the light of My love and My Truth was greatly diminished on the earth, but especially in My creation, those who We had made. The temples made of flesh no longer completely resonated with their Creator on a cellular level, and the Light and Truth that I AM was not able to be fully activated and functional in this realm, as it was meant to be. There was a corruption, and because of sin, this prevented man from operating in his fullest potential. Truth was veiled and deception entered and grew. Satan knew that if he could corrupt through sin, and then mix serpent seed with the blood of those in My image, My blood which holds the Truth and is the Life, man would walk in darkness and never find the Way which is Me. He is manipulating the blood of life now, even more than ever before, furiously and aggressively, as artificial intelligence is being implemented everywhere.

The higher you choose to come into intimacy with Me, the more I release to you. The Father of Lights gives good gifts to His children and the storehouses of Heaven are open! This spiritual discipline and application in your life will continue to allow the release of blessings and gifts during your journey here, until I come for My first-fruits collectively.

It is in walking this way that you shift the paradigm, the dynamics all around you and all you come in contact with, although you are at this time not fully aware of the results of this shift.

What you are seeing now in the natural play out is not your reality.
It is an illusion, designed by satan to deceive you into believing lies, and to prevent you from walking as a son or daughter of the Most High. If you continue to live in sin and your focus is on the darkness, judgment and hopelessness, that is all you will know.

I cannot stress to you enough. Be so very careful what your eyes see and your ears hear as fewer and fewer across the earth speak My truth. The darkness will continue, as I said for a time, but truly I tell you, I am about to do something in your days that you would not believe even if I were to tell you! I will set the world on fire with My love manifested through you, My chosen ones. You will run and not grow weary; you will see the rewards for your faithfulness;

While judgment by famine, pestilence, disease, war, and the beast system rage all around you, I will hide you in the shelter of My wing. My angels surround you on all sides, and no harm will come to My sealed, My anointed ones. My grace is enough for you and is preparing you for what is now here. Pray to walk in your full measure of faith and for wisdom discerning what I am speaking to you, and it will be given. Pray to be used mightily, and it shall be done. Greater is He that lives in you, than he that lives in the world.

The key is your perspective. Set your mind on things above, not on things of this world, and watch what I will do!

Truly you are in a season like no other, and you have been chosen for this time of now. Walk with the faith that moves mountains, and you will receive the crown of life.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

FrankOne wrote: October 9th, 2023, 3:39 pm
Wondering Wendy wrote: February 22nd, 2023, 8:57 am KEYS TO TRANSFORMATION!
Feb 21, 2023

JESUS CHRIST / YAHUSHUA
First, I would like to thank you , Wendy for posting these. I have read and listened to many self proclaimed "prophets" over the years and I typically find wayward souls making attempts, but not being true.

The above post is the closest to God revelation that I have read in the past 30 yrs.

It is astounding. I am speculating that what he is subtly referring to, throughout this revelation, is that a transformation is coming for some that are willing to receive it. This may very well be relative to Enoch's post on Christ coming in 45 days, although I am thinking that the 45 day event will be very subtle and will become stronger as time proceeds and will work within some unto a miraculous work and a wonder.

I clipped the parts that were of the most value to me and posted them below. It may seem like alot, but it is only a small portion of the original. I bolded and underlined a few of the keys that he mentions. This is for those that are sincere in searching. There are keys within what I quoted which I did not emphasis. Reading the entire post above would be very helpful for some. Knowing yourself is paramount. If you've ever thought there was something very different about you, it's probably true. I believe this is the time, but patience is still required. Prayer is in order. Work for it.

===============================

There is also a frequency or vibrational shift to this walk of faith that occurs in your very cells, as you give permission for your temples to come back into alignment with your Creator.

I Am the Way. I came to free you from the curse of the fall of man, and I took on a fleshly form in order to have My flesh die and then rise, so that My blood, which is the blood that carries Life, could be applied to the mercy seat for you. By doing this, I made a way for you, who are under the curse to be set free by the Truth that I embodied and manifested.

When the fall occurred, the light of My love and My Truth was greatly diminished on the earth, but especially in My creation, those who We had made. The temples made of flesh no longer completely resonated with their Creator on a cellular level, and the Light and Truth that I AM was not able to be fully activated and functional in this realm, as it was meant to be. There was a corruption, and because of sin, this prevented man from operating in his fullest potential. Truth was veiled and deception entered and grew. Satan knew that if he could corrupt through sin, and then mix serpent seed with the blood of those in My image, My blood which holds the Truth and is the Life, man would walk in darkness and never find the Way which is Me. He is manipulating the blood of life now, even more than ever before, furiously and aggressively, as artificial intelligence is being implemented everywhere.

The higher you choose to come into intimacy with Me, the more I release to you. The Father of Lights gives good gifts to His children and the storehouses of Heaven are open! This spiritual discipline and application in your life will continue to allow the release of blessings and gifts during your journey here, until I come for My first-fruits collectively.

It is in walking this way that you shift the paradigm, the dynamics all around you and all you come in contact with, although you are at this time not fully aware of the results of this shift.

What you are seeing now in the natural play out is not your reality.
It is an illusion, designed by satan to deceive you into believing lies, and to prevent you from walking as a son or daughter of the Most High. If you continue to live in sin and your focus is on the darkness, judgment and hopelessness, that is all you will know.

I cannot stress to you enough. Be so very careful what your eyes see and your ears hear as fewer and fewer across the earth speak My truth. The darkness will continue, as I said for a time, but truly I tell you, I am about to do something in your days that you would not believe even if I were to tell you! I will set the world on fire with My love manifested through you, My chosen ones. You will run and not grow weary; you will see the rewards for your faithfulness;

While judgment by famine, pestilence, disease, war, and the beast system rage all around you, I will hide you in the shelter of My wing. My angels surround you on all sides, and no harm will come to My sealed, My anointed ones. My grace is enough for you and is preparing you for what is now here. Pray to walk in your full measure of faith and for wisdom discerning what I am speaking to you, and it will be given. Pray to be used mightily, and it shall be done. Greater is He that lives in you, than he that lives in the world.

The key is your perspective. Set your mind on things above, not on things of this world, and watch what I will do!

Truly you are in a season like no other, and you have been chosen for this time of now. Walk with the faith that moves mountains, and you will receive the crown of life.
Yes, this one speaks to me deeply, as well. I believe the transformation is about to occur. Although, I have thought this same thing for the last 3 years, LOL.

I believe it is speaking of the transformation of the 144k. Enoch's prophecy may very well be about it, as well. It has been spiritually indicated to me that this event will take place "When things turn brown". Also, sometime near Christmas. If it takes place this year, we shall see, as I have never been given a date or year. :)