End Times Prophecies

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Re: End Times Prophecies

Post by EvanLM »

GrandmaSilencer wrote: February 28th, 2022, 9:33 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 28th, 2022, 4:59 am
GrandmaSilencer wrote: February 27th, 2022, 10:42 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 15th, 2022, 4:16 pm This seems to be a very accurate dream depicting many religions today. The LDS church is a perfect example:
Are you referring to the "all's well in Zion" crowd?
Yes, that’s part of it. And then you have the other part which includes pastors and church leaders who are not teaching the gospel, their members are malnourished. LDS church leaders are teaching a corrupt gospel. They have been in apostasy for a very long time.
Well, I can't agree with you on the whole apostasy thing. I feel like, even if there's more that we should be learning much of what is taught in church is geared towards those still engaging in baby steps. In other words, milk instead of meat. If you want meat that's what the scriptures are for, that's what a personal relationship with God is for, but you have to be careful to not be misled. Seems to me that whenever someone goes their own way regarding "meat" pride steps in and they go astray. Chad Daybell is a perfect example. I stay with the church. I stay with the leadership. If I feel I need more then I take the initiative and learn on my own, but always, always with a healthy sense of humility. If you start thinking you know more than church leadership you have to remember that's not necessarily true. You don't know what they know. You don't know what they've been instructed to teach for now and what will be taught later. All things in due time. You don't know the full picture so you have to give the church leadership the benefit of the doubt and trust that God knows what he's doing. Does any of this make sense? You just have to be very, very careful that pride doesn't set in because that trips people up like crazy. I've seen it again and again. You (and by "you" I mean people who go astray) think you know it all, pride sets in, you get disgusted with how things are handled by the church because it doesn't match your expectations, so you distance yourself from the church. It's a pattern. Happens all the time. It's like these people don't understand that life is full of surprises and hidden things eventually reveal themselves and all they've got to do is practice a tiny bit of patience and a tiny bit of humility and it'll all make sense later. Honestly, you have literally nothing to lose by doing this.
daybell wasn't going after meat . . .he was going after priestcraft. . .

those who study meat can resist the enticings of satan just fine . . .we have been told by our prophets for years that we need to have fear or we need to only listen to them or don't miss the mark . . .

or by other church members . . .be afraid . . .don't study . . stay in line . . listen to the teachings of man in our ss classes and rs classes . . .really?

Those of us who are bold enough to study the scriptures and listen to the HG will be prepared to meet the savior . . .unafraid . . un apologetic . . un abashed . . that's the people he needs . . . those who will follow him and not cower in a corner when his teachings become too demanding. . .

some of us do have the full picture . . .

do you really think that the people of Enoch had to be taught everything? . . .he brought sinners to Zion . . .wicked sinners were convinced of his teachings and turned their life around . . . however, there were plenty of Christ's followers that were prepared, as well, even though Enoch was their leader . . . they were prepared to be translated by their own faithfulness and faith . . .

yes, Enoch was given the power but there were people prepared as well . . .by God . . .personally . . . women . . .children . . .and men . . . whole city . . .

God has not changed . . .there are people prepared to meet him even today . . . don't short sell us . . .

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

GrandmaSilencer wrote: February 28th, 2022, 9:33 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 28th, 2022, 4:59 am
GrandmaSilencer wrote: February 27th, 2022, 10:42 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 15th, 2022, 4:16 pm This seems to be a very accurate dream depicting many religions today. The LDS church is a perfect example:
Are you referring to the "all's well in Zion" crowd?
Yes, that’s part of it. And then you have the other part which includes pastors and church leaders who are not teaching the gospel, their members are malnourished. LDS church leaders are teaching a corrupt gospel. They have been in apostasy for a very long time.
Well, I can't agree with you on the whole apostasy thing. I feel like, even if there's more that we should be learning much of what is taught in church is geared towards those still engaging in baby steps. In other words, milk instead of meat. If you want meat that's what the scriptures are for, that's what a personal relationship with God is for, but you have to be careful to not be misled. Seems to me that whenever someone goes their own way regarding "meat" pride steps in and they go astray. Chad Daybell is a perfect example. I stay with the church. I stay with the leadership. If I feel I need more then I take the initiative and learn on my own, but always, always with a healthy sense of humility. If you start thinking you know more than church leadership you have to remember that's not necessarily true. You don't know what they know. You don't know what they've been instructed to teach for now and what will be taught later. All things in due time. You don't know the full picture so you have to give the church leadership the benefit of the doubt and trust that God knows what he's doing. Does any of this make sense? You just have to be very, very careful that pride doesn't set in because that trips people up like crazy. I've seen it again and again. You (and by "you" I mean people who go astray) think you know it all, pride sets in, you get disgusted with how things are handled by the church because it doesn't match your expectations, so you distance yourself from the church. It's a pattern. Happens all the time. It's like these people don't understand that life is full of surprises and hidden things eventually reveal themselves and all they've got to do is practice a tiny bit of patience and a tiny bit of humility and it'll all make sense later. Honestly, you have literally nothing to lose by doing this.
btw since you only go by the leaders . . .caution: don't read Isaiah cuz he says that the church apostatizes and never reaches Zion . . .however a small group of faithful saints will gather, physicaly, the House of Israel and with them build Zion . . .hasn't happened yet, but ,mark my words, it will be soon enough . . . Jesus tells us to study, yea, study Isaiah . . .but just saying

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: March 19th, 2022, 3:29 pm … however a small group of faithful saints will gather, physicaly, the House of Israel and with them build Zion …
Isaiah’s Ladder is key to ascending to the Seraphim/Seer/Servant class.

What have true messengers plainly shown?

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Nations of Earth to be Splintered

While celebrating the 4th of July, in 1838, at Far West, there came up a thunder shower, and the lightning struck our liberty pole and shivered it to pieces. Joseph walked around on the splinters and said: “As the pole was splintered, so shall the nations of the earth be!”https://josephsmithfoundation.org/josep ... eRZNoqxDjA

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Isaiah 58
11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

(around 3 min. 30sec.)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Being There wrote: March 29th, 2022, 5:11 pm Isaiah 58
11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

(around 3 min. 30sec.)
You mentioned 3/14 and 3/16 which is PI Day and what some call John 3:16 Day. Something amazing appeared at religionnews.org on 3/16 with connection to a 7.3 earthquake near Fukushima. Check LDSFF for details.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Another Pestilence is Coming...

I would like to share a vision the Lord gave me in the wee hours of this morning...

I saw a list appear in front of me. The list was held up and it look as if it was on a scroll. There were numbers listed; from one to four. However, there were in descending order, like a countdown.

The numbers four through two each had a single word written next to them, however I could only make out what the word next to number four was: Cooperation.

As my eyes scanned to number one, I noticed there wasn't a word next to it. All of a sudden, I saw a creature begin to emerge out of the paper next to the one. It was pitch black with long claws and it had a wing the resemble that of a raven's. I turned my head before it completely emerged, but I quickly asked the Lord what was it He was showing me.

"Another pandemic is coming," the Lord answered swiftly.

My vision then ended.

As many of you know, I was shown the current pandemic first in June 2016. Then I was told again in August 2017, and finally in July 2018 that a pestilence would sweep across the planet.

I found myself a little distraught this morning and sort of dazed, but the Lord had already told me two months prior that we would have a small window to get things done. This meaning ministry. He had spoken this to me as far as making plans for conferences and travel this year. The Lord said we "would have a small window where it would be safe to travel, but soon that door will close again." At the time, He didn't reference as to why, or what was going to take place that would close that window.

Saints, we are in the birth pangs. And if you understand labor, as the time for birth draws nigh, the contractions become stronger and closer together. I remember when I was in labor with my firstborn, it got to the point where my contractions were only sixty-five seconds apart. This is how things that are unfolding on earth are starting to feel, and yet, there are so many in the church that have been lulled to sleep by a satanic lullaby because they believe things are going to get better.

In my next address (although I'm not sure if it will be written or a video...maybe both), I will share my recent journey into hell, where the Lord allowed me to see where Christians who are caught up in perversion go.

As with all things, take this to prayer.
Shalom

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

This will be their final warning

APRIL 14, 2022 8:06 AM
KATHERINE LEHMAN
I asked Father, in Jesus’ name, and standing on Jer. 33:3, to please tell me why the coming “Pink” full moon at Pasach lasts for 3 days. I asked Him to grant me wisdom, and the Spirit of revelation and understanding.

He responded, “I will, My love, because you asked.”

“It is an historic event, as you’ve realized. Never before has a full moon lasted 3 days. And there is an important message to be heard because it will occur over Pasach. And it does relate to the 3 days and nights My dear Son was in the grave for all mankind.”

“It is this, My love. I will release truth to the whole world of My Son’s sacrifice. I will use a natural occurrence, an event most pay absolutely no attention to, to shake them awake, as I shook the earth when My son died for all mankind.”

“I shook the Temple, and rent the veil into the Holy of Holies then, to show the Jews, and especially their priests ( NOT My priests, and NOT My people) their gross sin in denying and killing their Savior as they had denied, abused and killed My prophets before Him…all those who warned and spoke of Him that they hated.”

“I will once again shake the earth and remind all mankind their Savior lives! He lives, and will soon reign on this Earth over all kingdoms of the world. Those who will not receive Him will be destroyed. I have warned and warned. I warn no more! ”
“This will be their final warning. I wait no longer! How dare they presume to deny Him, to ignore Him as if He were merely a fable! I will shake the earth!”

As a small aside, I had a dream myself that had 2 elements I remember very clearly a few weeks ago. One scene had me racing back to a house in my car to get a large pink egg. I awoke and knew it meant Easter/Passover right away, just not sure what it means or why.

The second scene was of a lunar eclipse. I looked this one up and it takes place on May 15 -16, which is the 2nd Passover. Two Passovers, too coincidental IMO. FYI, the 2nd Passover is for those who were unclean or on a journey when the 1st Passover took place, to celebrate.

Anyway, now I just read this prophecy, and the Easter/Passover moon is also pink, just like the egg. Not sure what might happen, if anything, but I will be watching. :)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Wondering Wendy wrote: April 14th, 2022, 9:41 am This will be their final warning

APRIL 14, 2022 8:06 AM
KATHERINE LEHMAN
I asked Father, in Jesus’ name, and standing on Jer. 33:3, to please tell me why the coming “Pink” full moon at Pasach lasts for 3 days. I asked Him to grant me wisdom, and the Spirit of revelation and understanding.

He responded, “I will, My love, because you asked.”

“It is an historic event, as you’ve realized. Never before has a full moon lasted 3 days. And there is an important message to be heard because it will occur over Pasach. And it does relate to the 3 days and nights My dear Son was in the grave for all mankind.”

“It is this, My love. I will release truth to the whole world of My Son’s sacrifice. I will use a natural occurrence, an event most pay absolutely no attention to, to shake them awake, as I shook the earth when My son died for all mankind.”

“I shook the Temple, and rent the veil into the Holy of Holies then, to show the Jews, and especially their priests ( NOT My priests, and NOT My people) their gross sin in denying and killing their Savior as they had denied, abused and killed My prophets before Him…all those who warned and spoke of Him that they hated.”

“I will once again shake the earth and remind all mankind their Savior lives! He lives, and will soon reign on this Earth over all kingdoms of the world. Those who will not receive Him will be destroyed. I have warned and warned. I warn no more! ”
“This will be their final warning. I wait no longer! How dare they presume to deny Him, to ignore Him as if He were merely a fable! I will shake the earth!”

As a small aside, I had a dream myself that had 2 elements I remember very clearly a few weeks ago. One scene had me racing back to a house in my car to get a large pink egg. I awoke and knew it meant Easter/Passover right away, just not sure what it means or why.

The second scene was of a lunar eclipse. I looked this one up and it takes place on May 15 -16, which is the 2nd Passover. Two Passovers, too coincidental IMO. FYI, the 2nd Passover is for those who were unclean or on a journey when the 1st Passover took place, to celebrate.

Anyway, now I just read this prophecy, and the Easter/Passover moon is also pink, just like the egg. Not sure what might happen, if anything, but I will be watching. :)
Wonderful thoughts. Thank you for sharing. D&C 112 came to mind:

23 Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.

24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Tell them I AM Your Shock Absorber!” and 3 Highlighted Dates

APRIL 15, 2022 10:00 PM
MICHELLE KATHERINE ORTS
Dear Saints everywhere around the world,

Jesus is stretching me asking me to trust Him more. Jesus has been fine tuning my hearing and giving me Holy Boldness beyond my comfort zone. But, I am not to care what man thinks of me only Jesus’ thoughts of me are important! Let the world scoff as they do scoff. It is not me they judge in the end, it is The Lord Himself! I am dust. Jesus is The Potter! I am Jesus’ Daughter and the Words I share are not my own but are Jesus’ Own Words to warn and to prepare His Family on earth for The Trouble ahead. It will get quite bumpy! Holy Spirit tells me to tell His Children, “Tell them I AM Your Shock Absorber!” I pray for souls to be saved in Jesus’ Mighty Name.

Previous Words of Knowledge received from Jesus by me for the last few days including tonight Fasting, Good Friday April 15th, 2022. Nissan 14th/Nissan15th at Sunset.

I received two dates of importance and now tonight, a third date.

I asked the Lord Jesus to tell me whatever He would like to tell me to share with The Remnant and the world.

Three nights ago Jesus showed me the date 7.26 in both this year July 26th, 2022 and the entire year of 2026 was highlighted to me to be of great significance to The Lord as Jesus said that “The Anti-Christ will begin to attack (us) The Saints of Jesus Christ, The Endtime Remnant, The Warrior Bride of Christ.”

July 26th, 2022 it would begin and the entire year 2026 was emphasized by Jesus to me to be of great hardship as Jesus tells me, “The Anti-Christ has malevolent plans. But be of good cheer for I have overcome the Enemy and I will give you My Holy Authority and Power to do great exploits and you will tread on scorpions and serpents and nothing shall by any means harm you! Until I call you Home to me, you are MINE! GREAT shall be your reward in Heaven. Preach! Teach! Evangelize! Heal the sick! Raise the dead! Call down fire upon the demonic hordes will which attempt to steal your children away! Say. NO MORE! I have spoken. Selah!” - King Jesus Your Lord God and King. Logos made flesh.

I asked Jesus what will happen on July 26th, 2022 and Jesus said, “The Anti-Christ and the Beast System will incrementally begin to wage war with my children. It will begin in intensity on July 26th, 2022. The year 2026 will be intolerable for many Saints around the world but I shall direct My Children, leading them to safety and receiving many of mine Home to Me. Do not fear the wicked ones little children. You are mine and I will repay! I will avenge you and vindicate My Own on Judgement Day. I will protect and comfort and provide for those who have Called to be Faithful, to be Strong and Courageous “for such a time as this.” - Yeshua Your MESSIAH!

Last night April 14th, 2022 early AM around 1:00 AM Central Time in USA,

Jesus Highlighted this date to me 8.20 and said,

820 is this Summer, August 20th, 2022 and then Jesus told me, “An alien invasion will begin at the hands of The Anti-Christ Barack Obama this summer on August, 20th, 2022. Be prepared so your hearts do not fail you. Trust in Me alone.”

and just tonight Jesus spoke this to me… this

Prophetic Word of Knowledge Received directly from Jesus at 8:30PM Central Time in USA on April 15th, 2022 (Nissan 15th 5782)

Jesus just told me that, “There will be an earthquake!” (I believe I heard Jesus say to me that it would be a global earthquake) "It will occur tomorrow night on April 16th, 2022 around, before AND after sunset, Jerusalem time on 16th of Nissan going into 17th of Nissan.” Nissan 17th is the same Hebrew Biblical date that Jesus rose from the dead at the moment at which the Sabbath, The Shabbat (The 7th Day) ends and begins the start of the first Day of The Week which is to us known as Sunday Nissan 18th or The First Day.
dates.jpg
dates.jpg (43.28 KiB) Viewed 1556 times

Welp, she was right before about the start of war. We will see if there's an earthquake fairly soon. FYI, I think she meant April 17th as the 16th of Nissan going into 17th of Nissan in Jerusalem is April 17th. Sunset there would be 10:09 am in Utah. So around 12:09 pm EST before and after, is what she's saying, I believe.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Sunday, September 11, 2022
THE KING'S CUP, THE TRUMPET SOUNDING AND THE BIRTHING OF THE FIRST BORN
Julie Whedbee

(following these recent messages are two of my past private messages and visions for your encouragement - Julie Whedbee)
Aug. 1, 2022

My dear child, I am here, I am watching, I am listening. As you draw closer and closer to Me, I will share more of the mysteries you desire. You who walk with Me are given treasures and gifts from home, My Kingdom, where you already reside with Me. I have a cup full and prepared by Me for you, My King's cup overflowing with My love, My peace, My joy, and gifts specific to the intimate relationship We share together. I sing over you and long, just as you do, for the appointed time of Our full consummation. It is upon you, as I complete the finishing work in this realm. The preparations have been made for you, your place is set. I tell you of My plans before they happen, and you will be instructed according to My trumpet sounding that I approach quickly. Your frequency has already been raised and is attuned to My Spirit, and just before I am to infuse you with mighty strength, I will inform you from Heaven.

Col. 1:26

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Eph. 2:6

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Zeph. 3:14-17

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack. The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Amos 3:7

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Rev. 3:11

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Sept. 3, 2022

I have my special places in the spirit that I like to go and talk to or sit and listen to Yahushua. It's usually the same couple of places. Today, I asked to go somewhere different, somewhere of His choosing 😊. I suddenly found myself in a very very large wheat field, the wind blowing beautifully. Directly in front of me was Yahushua, dressed in a long white linen robe, His hair blowing in the breeze. He was walking among the wheat dragging His hand through it and smiling. I heard Him then say to me with such joy in His heart and voice, "The harvest in NOW ready." Tears just began streaming down my face.

Rev. 14:14-15 KJV

And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
Sept. 3 - Sept. 10, 2022

Yahushua is again revealing that the time is now for His remnant. He is giving me understanding of what it means for us to be fully immersed in the bridal chamber now.

He speaks:

Is there not now a holy hush amongst Mine own? As the world continues to be lulled into a deeper and deeper numbness and apathy by the ever-increasing deceptions and distractions, it is My jewels who have been tuned to My Spirit that have known in this new season to withdraw even further into the secret place of My heart. I have whispered to you that it is time to enter into the secret place to remain, the chamber of intimacy, the chuppah where I envelope you, nourish you, and keep you from that which is not of Me, until I fully indwell you. The bridal chamber is where you, My beloved, wait for your Groom. Having the keys to My Kingdom, you come through the door, carrying the oil of My anointing, away from all things unclean and unholy. You are separated as kings and priests unto Me, and you who have been refined by fire will know a new and glorious experience moving forward as finely tuned instruments of My glory. It is here that you will be shaped into perfection and complete the last tasks here in the inner chamber. You, My remnant, now move forward on your way to a visible, tangible victory in this realm, as Heaven invades earth through you. This last push you have experienced has been the final push through the remaining dross of this journey. Before your birthing, there is a final contraction and then, your next season begins. Would I cause you to labor and not bring forth? Does a mother not need to push the hardest right at the end of her labor in order for the child to come forth? For many, this last contraction has been the most difficult, as the weariness of the journey coupled with the darkness that is palpable now in this realm has appeared almost impossible to overcome. But, have I not told you that with Me, all things are possible! You have My understanding that the victory is already won, and My burdens are light. I am causing you to shed the last vestiges of self in order that I can fully enter in. Everything I have already taught you must now be applied. Your testing is complete. It is only the application of the knowledge, wisdom and instruction you have been given that need be applied to every relationship, situation and challenge that presents itself. Think of this as the drill before the main event. Does one not practice and apply the steps and instruction necessary to perform an important function prior to the actual event? It is in doing this now moment by moment that I will reveal to you any areas that are left that need a bit of adjusting or fine tuning so that you are walking in complete alignment and obedience. I correct and reprove those I love, do I not? Continue to come to Me as often as possible and keep your heart and your spirit attuned to My instruction. I have told you that you will hear from Heaven and know that the moment has come.

You have come to a weighty and significant moment in this season, and when I move mightily, as I am about to, shaking all things that can be shaken-- nothing, nothing will remain the same. It will be a moment of birthing for the remnant- My jewels, and a sobering moment of stark realization for most others. There has always been a first in My design, the patterns reveal this in My Word. But to those in the group to come after, I have offered victory as well, and My Kingdom eternal. Only the timing of the experience will differ from the first group. Each soul's experience moving forward is directly based on the intimacy of that soul and its spiritual maturity. All are completely loved. All are Mine. A few will simply join Me first in a very unique assignment that this earth has not yet seen. The scrolls are prepared. The council of elders awaits My beckoning.

A great transfer is to take place. There are many layers to this, as I am instructing your spirits individually now, and then all will come together as One to fulfill My purposes.

Arise Zion! Arise and thresh! Put on your strength and your beautiful garments for your King and Groom desires you! My glory will rise upon you and My favor is with you as Our appointed time is come! Rejoice, as so sweet will be Our reunion! Come My firstborn ones and allow My glory, My strength, My healing and My love to pour through you unhindered! I love you My daughter and My children, I love you!!!

YAHUSHUA
Vision Aug. 14, 2014

While in prayer, my husband and I were taken into the whirlwind of fire, this Glory pillar, and we were being drawn up, higher and higher into the presence of the Lord. We both experienced a sensation that was overpowering in the physical body, a tearing or separating of soul from spirit. It felt as if we were being stretched beyond what the body could endure, and as this was happening, the Lord revealed to us that our DNA, our blood was literally being stripped from the flesh nature and our glorification was in its completion. We were told we were being transformed from corruptible to incorruptible, becoming pure Spirit.

The Throne Room opened up above us and Yahushua was standing at the top of the pillar waiting for us to ascend. The Father was behind Yahushua on the Throne but we could not see Him but felt His awesome presence. Going in both directions from Yahushua were the council of Elders, lined up along the Throne, each wearing white robes and crowns. There were ornate and old looking vessels or containers lining the Throne, and each member of the Council was sacredly and extremely reverently removing the lids to these vessels and taking out a scroll, one by one. These scrolls are the unique and very individual assignments for every Bride member around the world. The Council could not open the scrolls, they were only to remove them and pass them along to Yahushua, who stood above the Glory pillar, waiting to give each Bride their personal scroll/assignment as they ascended into the pillar themselves.

We could sense the magnitude and the importance of what is occurring right now in the spirit realm. Yahushua expressed that He is the ladder by which all come unto an open Heaven now, where we will ascend and descend to and from the Throne as Heaven and all of its treasures are now available to each Bride, every resource needed may be accessed at this point until our role is completed for the Kingdom. I saw the Bride rising in white all over the world, being pulled into the pillars of Glory to receive her scroll. Our spirits understand the meaning of our scroll individually, and we the Bride of Yahushua and the Father are the only Ones to know our purpose. At the same time as receiving the scroll, every Bride member also received an impartation from Yahushua. We also understood that we will all hear the voice of our Shepherd in unison, we will all operate as One in Spirit, from our strategic locations around the world.

After prayer this morning, in a vision, I was shown a blanket of gold coming down over the earth on top of the Bride, all around the world. I was made to understand that this is His Glory, the Glory of the Lord. Every Bride member had a pillar of light coming directly up and out of her, and this pillar was connected, infused completely into the Glory cloud/blanket of the Lord. The Lord expressed that this is permanent now, this connection to His awesome Glory and to His Heavenly Throne.
Sept. 2015

Remember when I brought you before Me with the Bride company and you received your scrolls. Although you could not understand what was written on them then, I am now going to begin to reveal this, as these are your end-time assignments. You are privileged in that you are a part of a smaller group within the Bride who have been given more revelation. You have known for some time now your purpose here. I am very soon to reveal more however, and this will happen quickly now.

I want your extreme focus now, more than ever before. Do not fall prey to distractions as the hour in which all you have been training for is here. It is now. It begins. Are you ready? Do I need to tighten your armor again? (YAHUSHUA is smiling)

It is like a chess game, when you hold back your most strategic and important moves to win the game. I have held back My chosen ones until the final hour, those who have fully surrendered vessels, positioning them and waiting, until the decisive moment to confirm the victory.

You are not walking this alone, I am always, always with you, as well as My Heavenly host, who have been commanded regarding you, and they do as I bid them to do. You will see them manifest depending upon what I have assigned to you and your specific tasks. Pray and ask for their continued assistance.

Things will come so quickly now and expect manifestations of My presence more and more often now. You will see and experience many things not previously known. You share responsibilities in Me together as you are in covenant together in Me. You also have your individual roles in Me. You are surrounded by thousands of My angels who watch over you and guard you. Do not fear, although ten thousand evil ones surround you, they shall not come near you, and no harm shall come to My anointed.

I am holding all of you in My hands...never fear. Trust and obey..

YAHUSHUA
More Revelation for My Mature Sons and Daughters

Daughter, for those who have ears to hear, for those who have readied their hearts, for those who have given Me all and are in full surrender and obedience; I have drawn you into My Courtyard, into the gates, where I have given you much insight and revelation as to these times that you live in.

I am gathering together a people, My chosen first-fruits remnant. You My chosen ones will lead and guide, teach and minister. For as I your Great Shepherd have taught you, My sheep; so I have taught you to follow My commands and follow My example, and feed My sheep. In this way I have set you as shepherds for My flock, in that you in Me, and I in you, will draw many souls to Me.

As you know, there is order, perfect order to all I do. No one is above the other, all are equal in My sight, you have just been chosen for unique roles and positions within My Body. This time of now I am establishing these positions in strategic locations, but know this, that your physical and geographical locations are subject to change. I mean this to tell you that Spirit flows with Spirit. When you are pure Spirit with Me, you are free to move and go wherever Spirit would lead you. Always be open to the leading of My Spirit. You are My kings and My priests, and it is given unto you to have dominion over regions.

Humility is the key and then obedience. Always remember that in this task of coming to Me and confirming those that are being sent, where there is no peace, it is not of Me. There is always order in My Heavenly Council and so it shall be among you, My elders and My Council in this place. Always be open to the leading of My Holy Spirit. Just as in My Heavenly Courts, all things must be presented to My team of elders. So, too, shall you operate in this manner, those of you who have already been positioned and selected to oversee what has been established in these sanctuaries. You will come together as One Body in Me, under the command of your One Captain to confirm those that are still yet to come. I will make a way for those coming when it seems there is no way, and in this you will know that it is Me. I will take the lowliest and the meekest of all and use them powerfully to lead others. I will always confirm that which is of Me.

Be ready as I am moving you into these positions now. Understand this mystery, when I said in My Word that you would do these things and more, what I am speaking of is a glorified life, yet still here in the flesh. In order to attain the maturity of a true, mature son or daughter; these ones are the ones who understand that the day at Calvary, when I spoke that it was finished, and the victory won-meant that you too can live that glorified life here and now. Everything that was attained that day belongs to you now, and always has. It was done that day.

My mature sons and daughters have now awakened to this reality. This is what you walk in. This is who you are. A glorified body, a glorified church, We are Spirit, We are limitless. We have complete authority over Heaven and earth, in the flesh and out of it. It is your spirit, Our Spirit, that governs these vehicles that you reside in. Wake up to this reality, you are not bound by physical limitations. You were freed that day. When I rose from that grave, I showed all men for all time, you are not bound, as the grave could not hold Me, it will not hold you. Amen and sing Hallelujah, for you and your husband will not die physical deaths.

The day has finally come when all that has been foretold in My Word will come true. All that you have read about these last days is upon you. You are the last generation and you will see My return. I have told you this before, so rejoice that the mysteries of the prophets of the past are now being revealed. Everything that I spoke when I spoke with Daniel and with John, it is meant for you now. All of the secrets of My Kingdom you will know, and all of Heaven rejoices that the culmination of all things is here!

I will tell you something about this mystery of time. When you speak of it vaporizing, it truly is, and this is why. As Heaven meets earth and My first-fruits are rising, all that is in this physical reality is being compressed. You are filled to overflowing with Spirit, more and more each day. You are less and less mortal in your members, in these tabernacles. This has always been the case but you are now understanding this to be your reality. So, naturally, if I am outside the limitations of time, are you not also? So as your spirits are awakening to who you really are, and I mean who you really are in Me, do you see how this notion of time is melting away? It only exists on this plane. It has to be so, but only for this dimension. This is how I have purposed it and created it to be, but not so in My Kingdom. Therefore you have now been given understanding of another mystery of My Kingdom..in that you are rising and being brought outside of time. It matters not anymore, for you are always in this moment of now with Me.

I will continue to lift you higher and higher in your understanding, deeper revelation, just continue to come. Ask, seek, knock, the door is always open. I will never stop teaching you and counseling and guiding you, pouring My wisdom into you for you have asked and as it has been asked, so it shall be given.

YAHUSHUA

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Sometimes I have interesting dreams, other times will wake up, not so much with a dream but with a calm but certain impression of something. There is no substitute for personal revelation. Even if a standard works length copy of prophetic dream of endtimes salt lake valley by Joseph Smith was found, it would still hardly tell you what was right for your family this month.

In 2019/2020, several times I woke up having had a vivid dreams of bombs dropping on the other side of the world and petroleum shortages. Gas was literally under 2$ at the time. Yet when the dream stuck with me and even repeated, I told my immediate family. I also sold my extra truck and bought a plug in hybrid for literally half of what it sells for today. Of course everyone here knows how things played out.

Waiting to see if that particular dream has peaked or if even more petroleum disruption lie ahead. Either way I have prepared as I feel I was directed.

The Lords plan is not for us to desperately dig through videos of talking heads to find his hand of guidance. There is not stockpile of food or guns or collected writings that will help guide us through this more than a striving for a humble, calm, and worthy mind.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

DO NOT BE AFRAID: THE TIME OF TRANSITION IS UPON US

OCTOBER 20, 2021 2:19 PM
MY HIDING PLACE
Dear brothers and sisters,

The Holy Spirit has impressed it on my heart to write this Word to bring you insight as to where we’re at and what we’re heading into.

In a very short time, our world will become unrecognizable. Many who are still asleep among us will sudden awake as things will escalate to uncomfortable levels and much destruction, death and chaos will manifest. Once the first domino falls, the rest will follow soon thereafter leaving us with no more time to prepare. Please remember that Father does not want us to fear but rather to trust Him wholeheartedly. These events will cause mass migrations which are part of Father’s plan as people are moved either toward their further testing (for those who still need refinement) or on to their End Time assignments (for those who have matured).

*Note that none of the elects will be here on earth during the wrath of God, but this is not the wrath yet. You must study the Scriptures thoroughly and with the help of the Holy Spirit to understand His timeline.

Please be aware of prophets, teachers, leaders and pastors that profess false doctrines promoting a sugar-coated, false gospel, saying that nothing bad is coming our way and instead that a time of peace is upon us. Nothing could be further from the truth. Please do your due diligence and take ALL prophecies to Father in prayer for confirmation.

If the Holy Spirit is laying it on your heart to pack a bag, do not hesitate. I am not sure how much time we have left before disasters strike. But given the urgency in my Spirit to deliver this message, I take it that it is not far off – as in years off. I’d say it may be days, perhaps weeks, maybe a couple of months if we’re granted further grace. Regardless, please take heed now and prepare accordingly. Not a minute to waste.

At the time of the calamities, many brethren will be displaced from their current homes to be brought over to the LampStands. I believe these will be the safest areas on earth once activated. In these past months, the administrators have been given specific instructions by the Holy Spirit on how to prepare both their spiritual homes as well as their physical ones. These places of refuge are now ready with essential supplies and to welcome those brethren Father has been preparing in their own secret places who will be leading various ministries.

It is my understanding that some travelling to the LampStands will have longer journeys than others and may need a few days to reach their destinations. Their travel may be partly by vehicle, boat or on foot. Do not fear your journey. Father has also prepared ‘safe spots’ in distinct locations (these may be bunkers, homes, tree houses, cottages and such) where you will have a chance to rest, hide, and find supplies. Some will be escorted by angels, while others will rely solely on the leading of the Holy Spirit and their God-given discernment. Please heed to the leading of the Holy Spirit as to who will make the journey with you. It is possible that not all your family members will join you.

Some brethren have been training to be part of God’s army and will be sent forth to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth including the most remote areas. Others will be endowed with special giftings to assist the brethren logistically after their pressing/crushing time. You may not be aware of this, but Father has been delegating and training a wide network of believers in behind the scenes. Soon all will be brought to light.

When things begin to unfold, I repeat: do not fear. Know Father’s plan and trust that He’s got you and that He will lead you to safety. Get ready to witness many miracles during this time as our faith in the Lord will grow in leaps and bounds. We will experience unity in the Spirit among the believers, just like Jesus prayed in John 17:21. It’s going to be amazing to see everyone operate in their God-given anointing.

This is now a time of TRANSITION for the believers, to step into position before the next season. The world is going to become much more dangerous. I cannot stress enough the importance of having an intimate relationship with the Lord, to lead a holy life and to know the voice of the Holy Spirit. Hard times are in sight. All our time of preparation, of getting our homes in order is coming to a close.

May the Lord cover us all with His blood and grace in Jesus’ name.
On Oct.18/21 I received a Rhema Word from the Lord. I will write it the way I received, but this was not just for me.

Winds of grace, winds of favor are blowing over you straight from your Father’s throne. I am opening doors that no man will dare to shut. I am releasing you to do great and mighty things in Jesus’ name. DO NOT FEAR when your enemies rally around you. For your salvation is in me and I have overcome the world. Stand tall, my precious Daughter and DO NOT FEAR. Your Heavenly Father is right there beside you. Remember we are one. Just like Jesus and I are one. Delight yourself in me and I WILL give you the desires of your heart – not like the world gives. For from me, streams of Living Water pour out and never run dry.

In the days to come, you will see all that I’ve been teaching you. DO NOT BE AFRAID. Stay the course. Rise up Daughter! I am placing my angels all around you to protect you and to comfort you. Never again will you feel alone. Never again will you doubt. I love you with an everlasting love. I am your shield, your very great reward. Nothing can snatch you out of my hand. My sheep listen to my voice and you are hearing mine as I live in you. DO NOT BE AFRAID when terror rises up on every side. Know that your Heavenly Father has full control; nothing escapes my sight. I have the whole world in my hands.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

THE SWORD IS UPON US

SEPTEMBER 27, 2022 2:00 PM
MY HIDING PLACE

(Note - there are more scripture quotes at the source.)
On Sept.22/2022, the Holy Spirit directed me to Ezekiel 21.

Brothers and sisters,

I have read this chapter NUMEROUS times during the past 2 years alone. Nevertheless, this time around, it really stood out to me. It felt as if I was reading a newspaper article of what is currently taking place around us. The escalation of Biblical events these days is astonishing.

While reading, I started feeling a lot of distress in my Spirit. I could hear the commotion of war, the battle cries, the blowing of trumpets, the hoofs of galloping horses, the voices of commanders and officials shouting orders.

Putin talks, then Biden. To the world they want to make it look like they’re being reasonable in their dealings -that one won’t attack unless he’s being instigated. But it’s all smoke and mirrors. All the talk about nuclear war is part of their predictive programming -to inform the world of where this is going and to prepare them mentally for a great demise. The world must be thrown into utter chaos in order for the kingdom of the antichrist to rise.

But please, before you go on bashing these leaders and the rest, understand this: Father will use Russia to bring about swift judgment to a world that has rebelled against Him, that has turned its back on Him, that has defied (and continues to defy) His laws; to His disobedient, backslidden, stiff-necked, wicked children.

What I read in the Word is that whenever the people of Israel would rebel against Father, that His anger would burn against them and He would send punishments to humble them. So, unless you are living a life of full repentance before Father, in intimate fellowship with His Spirit and in His covenant, then you are acting like the children of Israel in the Old Testament.

Understand also, that these judgments are part of Father’s great mercy. Because without them, people would continue their merry way and land themselves in hell. It amazes me that one would think that as long as they confess Jesus as the Messiah that they’re going to heaven. I’ve covered this in, ‘Is Our Faith Enough?’ If you haven’t had a chance to listen to it yet, I highly recommend it. Do not settle to just know that Jesus is the Son of God. Dig into Scriptures and work on your relationship with the Lord.

I urge you TODAY to draw near the Lord, to repent. Turn away from your sins and ALL that displeases Father. Ask the Holy Spirit to search your heart TODAY. Let him point out your faults, your flaws, your addictions, your rebellion towards Him. I’m sounding the alarm to be ready at ALL TIMES.
Rhema: A SWORD FOR AMERICA

I was writing this note in my journal, ‘Because of all the slain America has caused’, when the Holy Spirit interrupted to say:

BECAUSE YOU HAVE DRAWN YOUR SWORD FROM YOUR SCABBARD AND BROUGHT INNOCENT BLOOD OVER YOUR LAND, KNOW THAT THEIR BLOOD IS CALLING OUT TO ME TO AVENGE THEM. NOW IT’S MY TURN TO DRAW MY SWORD FROM MY SCABBARD, SAYS THE LORD, TO GIVE YOU A TASTE OF THE SAME FATE YOU HAVE GIVEN OTHERS. MY JUDGMENT WILL BE SWIFT AND MY INTENTION IS TO HUMBLE YOU. BUT YOU WILL NOT ACCEPT MY REPROOF. INSTEAD, YOU WILL CALL UNTO THE NAME OF YOUR GODS -TO THE GOD OF FORTRESSES FOR PROTECTION, BUT YOU SHALL HAVE NONE. FOR I HAVE LIFTED MY HAND FROM YOU AND I’M NOW LOOKING TO STRIKE YOU. THE SWORD, MY SWORD IS READY TO AVENGE; IT HAS BEEN DRAWN FROM MY SCABBARD, SAYS THE LORD AND IS HEADING YOUR WAY. GREAT SHALL BE YOUR CRY THROUGHOUT THE LAND.

VISION 1

Then I received a vision of what appeared to be the aftermath of a war scene.

I see mothers crying, for their loved ones are no more. The streets are filled with dead bodies and devastation. Blood covers the land. Anguish grips the hearts; they ask for comfort for their afflicted souls, they ask for peace and receive none. All around is devastation. I see the streets of a city after it was hit. I see smoke, destruction. I hear silence from cars and factories except for the wailing of these mothers. Others are in a state of shock. They have a blank look on their faces for they cannot fathom what has transpired. The Great America is no longer great, yet it shall be for just one short time.

Then a received a second vision.

VISION 2

This time I see B. Obama making a speech. People are listening and are mesmerized, hypnotized by his words. He is making them promises of rebuilding back better, of reinstating peace. His voice is soothing to desperate ears who will believe anything good. These promises are like honey or like a balm to wounded souls. Big promises, big changes. All sounds good. The net is being laid to the unsuspecting, to the disobedient, to those trusting in their idols rather than in God. As they pledge their allegiance, little do they know that they’re signing their death sentence.
Then I hear the Holy Spirit saying, ‘OH, YOU FOOLS! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD PUT YOUR TRUST IN MAN AND LIVE!? DON’T YOU KNOW THAT CURSED IS THE MAN WHO TRUSTS IN MAN, WHO HAS FORSAKEN THE LORD THEIR GOD!?

VISION 3

(In a previous vision, which you can read in, ‘New World System -Part 1’, I said that I saw iron tentacles appearing underneath the surface of the earth and protruding through the ground).
In this vision, I saw the earth cracking from the pressure that has been building up underneath the earth’s crust. The Beast System emerges.

On Sept.24/2022, the Holy Spirit gave me Isa. 8 for confirmation of this Word.

Isa. 8:9 Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

Isa. 8:13-15 Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. 14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Isa. 8:21-22 And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward. 22 And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

SHEDDING REAL HOPE

Jer. 31:2 Thus saith the Lord, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.

For many the SWORD will be the beginning of their wake-up call. And if they survive, the Word of God says that they will be led to their wilderness season.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

RIVER OF BLOODY JUDGEMENT

SEPTEMBER 28, 2022 8:19 PM
TRUPTI DESAI
This word was given on 9/26 at @12:38am

I believe this word is associated with Luke 12:38

LUKE 12:38 KJV "And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants."

My child watch for unusual events in October
Yom Kippur my day of Judgment arises in the early hour of the day
You will see billions of dollars removed during these times and there will be an interception.
How could they get past the closers you say?
Oh the times are perilous and not even the President is safe
Now comes my judgment
False flags to fail
Biden’s time nears its end!
How mighty they think they are but they are cockroaches under my feet
Disgusting and evil. They will pay.

Rosh Hashanah has arrived!
Jubilation for my beloved ones!
Tabernacle with me!

Rockets will be fired into the China Sea as tensions abound between China and Taiwan
Do not fret as this must be so as I shift the nations.
The Dragon will fall in due time
China cannot withstand the mighty hand of the Lord
Supernatural occurrences will leave many in awe and shock
They do not know my POWER
That Supersedes ALL.
TIME IS TICKING AS I COUNT DOWN THE HOURS FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WICKED ONES
They stand at their pulpits and podiums spewing lies and false doctrines
They will be brought down low suddenly
TD Jakes is a warlock whose greed knows no end
So many like him
I see behind the veils of deception

SO it is now time to see a RIVER OF BLOODY JUDGEMENT
WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS ARE NOW DAILY NEWS
The first rocket will start the WAR
Brace yourself as I send the Angel Armies to cause utter destruction of the wicked

Call upon my name and I will heal your land
Call upon my name and I will protect you in this turmoil
No one can save you but your Savior that was Slain from the foundation of the world
No one
Come to me and I will shepherd you through the storms
The upheavals must come to pass to bring in a new day and a new way

Be not of fear but of FAITH
I have you under the shadow of my wings, my beloved
Stay in the center of the storm where the calmness of my presence will protect and comfort you
You are mine and I will never let you go
Those that are called. Those that are chosen will stand in this hour
The chaff is being removed
The fires will burn up evil
I have not forsaken you
Stay with me
Do not grow faint and weary
We have just begun our journey to a GREATER WAY. MY WAY.
MANS WAYS WILL FALL AND HIS DIABOLICAL EVIL AGENDA
I AM RESETTING THE EARTH!
IT IS MY RESET
THEY ARE MY PUPPETS
I AM THE GRAND PUPPETMASTER

Beware of Oct 31st there will be bombs and shootings set off in unexpected ways
Stop your pagan ways. REPENT and turn your hearts back to me

Sabbath must be followed
It is my commandment
Learn my ways and you will find sweet joy and riches in my presence!

As the world turns be not of fear as it is my doing for that all must be shaken to save my innocent ones. My beloved ones. I will never give up on you.
You are ingrained in my heart
I have prophesied a great celebration as the Red Sea parts
Like Moses, you will see my deliverance
I AM NOT A GOD WHO LIES
BE BLESSED MY BELOVED
I AM HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD

MY TRIED, TRUSTED, AND TRUE STAY WITH ME AND YOUR REWARDS WILL BE GREATER THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE

I LOVE YOU

YOUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN

Senkyoshi
captain of 50

Post by Senkyoshi »

Wondering Wendy wrote: April 16th, 2022, 4:44 pm Tell them I AM Your Shock Absorber!” and 3 Highlighted Dates

MICHELLE KATHERINE ORTS

Jesus is stretching me asking me to trust Him more. Jesus has been fine tuning my hearing and giving me Holy Boldness beyond my comfort zone. But, I am not to care what man thinks of me only Jesus’ thoughts of me are important! Let the world scoff as they do scoff. It is not me they judge in the end, it is The Lord Himself! I am dust. Jesus is The Potter! I am Jesus’ Daughter and the Words I share are not my own but are Jesus’ Own Words to warn and to prepare His Family on earth for The Trouble ahead. It will get quite bumpy! Holy Spirit tells me to tell His Children, “Tell them I AM Your Shock Absorber!” I pray for souls to be saved in Jesus’ Mighty Name.

Previous Words of Knowledge received from Jesus by me for the last few days including tonight Fasting, Good Friday April 15th, 2022. Nissan 14th/Nissan15th at Sunset.

I asked the Lord Jesus to tell me whatever He would like to tell me to share with The Remnant and the world.

Three nights ago Jesus showed me the date 7.26 in both this year July 26th, 2022 and the entire year of 2026 was highlighted to me to be of great significance to The Lord as Jesus said that “The Anti-Christ will begin to attack (us) The Saints of Jesus Christ, The Endtime Remnant, The Warrior Bride of Christ.”

July 26th, 2022 it would begin and the entire year 2026 was emphasized by Jesus to me to be of great hardship as Jesus tells me, “The Anti-Christ has malevolent plans. But be of good cheer for I have overcome the Enemy and I will give you My Holy Authority and Power to do great exploits and you will tread on scorpions and serpents and nothing shall by any means harm you! Until I call you Home to me, you are MINE! GREAT shall be your reward in Heaven. Preach! Teach! Evangelize! Heal the sick! Raise the dead! Call down fire upon the demonic hordes will which attempt to steal your children away! Say. NO MORE! I have spoken. Selah!” - King Jesus Your Lord God and King. Logos made flesh.

I asked Jesus what will happen on July 26th, 2022 and Jesus said, “The Anti-Christ and the Beast System will incrementally begin to wage war with my children. It will begin in intensity on July 26th, 2022. The year 2026 will be intolerable for many Saints around the world but I shall direct My Children, leading them to safety and receiving many of mine Home to Me. Do not fear the wicked ones little children. You are mine and I will repay! I will avenge you and vindicate My Own on Judgement Day. I will protect and comfort and provide for those who have Called to be Faithful, to be Strong and Courageous “for such a time as this.” - Yeshua Your MESSIAH!

820 is this Summer, August 20th, 2022 and then Jesus told me, “An alien invasion will begin at the hands of The Anti-Christ Barack Obama this summer on August, 20th, 2022. Be prepared so your hearts do not fail you. Trust in Me alone.”

Prophetic Word of Knowledge Received directly from Jesus at 8:30PM Central Time in USA on April 15th, 2022 (Nissan 15th 5782)

Jesus just told me that, “There will be an earthquake!” (I believe I heard Jesus say to me that it would be a global earthquake) "It will occur tomorrow night on April 16th, 2022 around, before AND after sunset, Jerusalem time on 16th of Nissan going into 17th of Nissan.” Nissan 17th is the same Hebrew Biblical date that Jesus rose from the dead at the moment at which the Sabbath, The Shabbat (The 7th Day) ends and begins the start of the first Day of The Week which is to us known as Sunday Nissan 18th or The First Day.
dates.jpg

Welp, she was right before about the start of war. We will see if there's an earthquake fairly soon. FYI, I think she meant April 17th as the 16th of Nissan going into 17th of Nissan in Jerusalem is April 17th. Sunset there would be 10:09 am in Utah. So around 12:09 pm EST before and after, is what she's saying, I believe.
So... Did anything happen on these dates? Just wondering.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Senkyoshi wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:48 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: April 16th, 2022, 4:44 pm Tell them I AM Your Shock Absorber!” and 3 Highlighted Dates

MICHELLE KATHERINE ORTS

dates.jpg

So... Did anything happen on these dates? Just wondering.
Nope. Nothing significant that I'm aware of. So, she's either deceived or mistaken by the date.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Is the government sudden shift to acceptance of UFOs and aliens so that the anti-christ can claim to be a higher power from another world and the very creator of this one? Lots of people would instantly worship him. That is easier to believe than that there are more than 2 sexes.

Since satan can perform what appear to be miracles, the lame brained generic human would be totally gullible.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Fred wrote: October 1st, 2022, 10:33 pm Is the government sudden shift to acceptance of UFOs and aliens so that the anti-christ can claim to be a higher power from another world and the very creator of this one? Lots of people would instantly worship him. That is easier to believe than that there are more than 2 sexes.

Since satan can perform what appear to be miracles, the lame brained generic human would be totally gullible.
Daniel 7 mentions both the servant and the anti-christ. the anti-christ doesn't get a heart....

The Davidic servant, Dan 7:4
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.

Some people think the servant can rise at any time he chooses, he has to wait until the end of the wings being plucked off his kingdom.

The Anti-Christ, Dan 7:8 & 20
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

No heart mentioned, have you seen Jacob Rothschild? Maybe an alien or one of his descendants, that could be one and the same. :lol:

The plucked Eagle wings is the beast of revelation, and the Little horn is the Dragon. The Dragon's was wounded when everyone gained their independence.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Since 2020, the Quorums of the Seventy in the LDS Church have been organized into twelve quorums with a presidency of seven. The seventy act as emissaries of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and First Presidency of the church in organizing, training, proselytizing, and administering to millions of people scattered all across the globe.

the 144,000?

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

EvanLM wrote: October 4th, 2022, 5:51 pm Since 2020, the Quorums of the Seventy in the LDS Church have been organized into twelve quorums with a presidency of seven. The seventy act as emissaries of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and First Presidency of the church in organizing, training, proselytizing, and administering to millions of people scattered all across the globe.

the 144,000?
I would say no, not as a body. There could very well be some of them who are, however. I do think the seventy in the NT are a representation of the 144k who will be transformed in the near future though.

It is my interpretation, however, that the 144k will be comprised of both men and women. They will be those who are worthy of the Celestial glory, the Church of the Firstborn, who will volunteer to remain on earth to help bring in the Harvest. This is my current understanding, anyway. :)

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

hurray

get ready for the day

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Wondering Wendy wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:44 pm ...
I would say no, not as a body. There could very well be some of them who are, however. I do think the seventy in the NT are a representation of the 144k who will be transformed in the near future though.

It is my interpretation, however, that the 144k will be comprised of both men and women. They will be those who are worthy of the Celestial glory, the Church of the Firstborn, who will volunteer to remain on earth to help bring in the Harvest. This is my current understanding, anyway. :)
Dr. Stephen Pidgeon just did a YouTube presentation called "Revelation Revisited" a couple of weeks ago.  He showed the 144,000 may be referring to a genetic number rather than an actual number of persons. 

First, he showed that the word for "virgin" used for the 144,000 males was the same exact word used for the Mary, the mother of Jesus, so the 144,000 is not necessarily limited to the male gender. 

Then @~55 minutes, he *dismisses* (discusses) an April 2018 paper on DNA, called "Discovery of the Structure of DNA" by the scientists "Watson & Crick" who found that each strand of DNA contains 72,000 genes, therefore a double helix would have 144,000 genes.

But triple helix DNA would add another 72,000 genes, making it 216,000 genes. 6 x 6 x 6 = 216. So the mark of the beast probably has something to do with adding a 3rd strand of DNA.

Here is a link to the video, start watching at the 45 min to get to the who are the 144,000, and to the 53-54 minute mark to get to the DNA part:
Edit: *dismisses* should have been "discusses" --autocorrect is my worst enema!
Last edited by Peeps on October 6th, 2022, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.