End Times Prophecies

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Re: End Times Prophecies

Post by EvanLM »

anway, the prophecies are all over the internet including dreams and predictions based on numerology, etc. There really is no longer an excuse to avoid the time period we are in.

I am just wondering what the "blood on the lintel" is for us . . .what must we do to have the destroying angel pass by us . . will it be just simple repentance and righteousness?, correct worship?

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

EvanLM wrote: January 10th, 2022, 8:48 pm anway, the prophecies are all over the internet including dreams and predictions based on numerology, etc. There really is no longer an excuse to avoid the time period we are in.

I am just wondering what the "blood on the lintel" is for us . . .what must we do to have the destroying angel pass by us . . will it be just simple repentance and righteousness?, correct worship?

Yes, I believe it is daily repentance, striving for righteousness by obeying the Spirit as He directs, and personal relationship with God. It is abiding in the Spirit and not the flesh. This is abiding in the secret place.

Psalm 91:1  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 

Basically all of Psalm 91. I like to speak it aloud often. :)

It is also wearing the full armor of God.

Ephesians 6
13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 

14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 

15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 

16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 

17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 

18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 

So, truth, righteousness, faith, salvation, scriptures, and prayer while abiding in the Spirit. I believe that preparation of the gospel includes the saving ordinances of baptism and HG.

Also, some Christians believe prayerfully anointing their homes and families with oil is an effective outward demonstration of their faith, instead of the lamb's blood.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

A Powerful and Prophetic Word from the Lord
Passion For Truth Ministries channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMQ0rTIjPOA

Some interesting words about Ephraim and Manasseh.

Transcript:
This is the moment of judgement on my people.
The wilderness is over and the banks of the Jordan overflow in excitement for this day! The mixture in the heart on the hands of my people shall be no more. Only those with clean hands and a pure heart will pass. Only those hold loosely to the sands of their past will be chosen.

I have set apart a new generation to carry My Ark, to carry out My will. I will wash the loose sand in the waters of crossing. I have put My hand up against all that is not purely of Me. And no amount of human equity will bring to pass that which I have renewed my chosen ones.

The wilderness generation was filled with jealousy, deceit, wayward hearts, and their own agendas. They spent no time in the dark with Me and cared little about keeping the law of the internal and external. Iniquity was found in them and the way was blocked by My very hand. My holiness will not be sold or cheapened. And I will not be paraded on anything but the letter of My Word. And all that choose to do so will find the fate of Uzza at their door.

Now is the time and today is the day of the new season. This is the season of flooding. The season will bring the paradox of flooding and dry land crossings. A tsunami is coming and will carry my chosen ones in the Spirit across the banks of the Jordan into the first step of the promised land. Their hearts are already being circumcised and the sands of their flesh is being washed from them as they cross the dividing river that separates the way of the ten from the way of the two.

You are living in the days of déjà vu where things that were begun in the flesh shall be redone in the Spirit. There will be a likeness familiarity, but the mixture will be removed. The end result will be My original plan. And the fingerprints and man's signature "power of attorney" will no longer have authority over My will and My ways. And all those that refuse to repent and confess will be stripped naked before Me and before men. The plagues of Egypt will track them down, and their treasure and their treasured calling shall pass to one who truly bares no other name but Mine.

The times are short and My will is sure. The days of slumber are over and Ephraim shall be awakened to the fields of his former glory. My temple is being cleaned and the road of My Spirit is being paved. In the Gilgal, My true name will be known. My heart shall be infused into Joshua and Caleb and the power of their unity shall shake the foundations of the earth.

The chosen ones from the desert have been inaugurated, even now, for a task to take back what was before Mine and still is. The wheels beneath My thrown are turning even now, and the eyes of My holy ones around me have opened wide in the desert to discern the hearts of men.

Those who have called themselves My people are not all my people. The four faces shall discern and the wings of My thrown shall blow back all those who have chosen to bring to me an unholy sacrifice of their own praise.

This is the moment where the scale of prayer is before men. This is the time when the true weight of the worth of men will be before Me. All that is found lacking on that scale will be burned in the fire of My very presence. In all that is artificially placed there by the secret motivations of the heart will be removed, not only from the book on incense recording's but removed from the book of remembrance of their very name.

The time of empowerment has come and the groaning of My chosen ones have been heard in the desert. No longer shall they be unequally yoked with those that know not My heart and know even less about My Spirit or My true ways. The yoke is being broke at the boundary stones of the river and My Angel is being recommissioned to lead My bride into the very soul of My first step with them.

They will take back what is rightfully theirs, what is rightfully Mine. The musicians are being gathered and the warriors that have been trained through the holy fire that flows from My thrown are about to meet. Sweet smells of praise will once again be before Me, and My presence in glory will once again be manifest before them.

You are living in the days of déjà vu, and once again, My people shall see the walls of the fortress fall before them. But this time, before the healing of their circumcision is even complete, before the horn is blown, and before the enemy realizes his demise, the walls will fall.

The bones of Joseph shall unite and the children of Rachel shall arise to sing praises in a temple not being made by human hands. No more shall weeping be heard and no more shall mocking be tolerated before Me. My judgement is now, and My grace will find it's line at the boundary stones within the river of separation.

This shall be a sign for this generation. I will blast from My nostrils and the river will be opened for My holy ones. No resistance is their anointing, favor shall flow from My throne, and that which seems impossible will be their daily food. They will drink from My cup and I will commission them with the anointing of Nehemiah.

They will be sustained and even funded by unlikely sources as I transfer from one account to another while they're sleeping. All will see that only those who have clean hands and a pure heart will actually eat from the grapes and drink from the new wine of My favor.

News will travel far and wide that the giants are falling, but only My chosen ones will feel the shaking of the ground beneath their feet and the fire of My presence before them. The light of My flames will become more dim to those who chose to stay in the comfort of their own desert. They will retire into the sunset like they have retired the true power of My Word.

My love for them is great but My favor is with My chosen ones who left the foreskins of their hearts on the hill at the crossing. These are the ones who truly understand the processional of My ways that encircle My throne.

The memorial stones of Manasseh are calling out and his children are being moved into place.

A new season is come and with that a flood of favor for all those that have ears to hear and eyes to see the seasons of My ways. That which can be shaken has been and will be shaken. That which remains will remain and will then be carried under the wings of fire into battles already won.

The walls of My city will be raised again and My ways will be established among men. Although, they will be despised by those that can still see from the other side of the dividing river that flows from My throne. The echoes of dissension are waning and the trumpet blast of My holy one that leads My people is drowning out the frequency that has polluted My temple.

These are the days of separation, circumcision, and the release of My favor. These are the days of My holy flood. These are the days that My holy ones will be drawn from the river and separated from their brothers. They will be raised by the royalty within My Gates and in power to lead armies unaware to them at the moment.

This is the moment of salvation for My people and the songbird of Spring has already begun to pierce the darkness of winter. Before he finishes his song, My people will have crossed into the first step of My favor. The scales of prayer are before Me and the hearts of those who call on My name are in the eyes of My fiery ones that minister before Me.

The river swells at My very thought for My beloved. Cross over My beloved for you are mine. Cross over in the midst of your brothers, for they know not the heart of My ways and they will be left to build their own cities and the very sands of their own minds.

The judgement starts now at the feet of those carrying the heart of My true covenant. The boundary stones are being laid at the feet and the promise is secure.

The children of Joshua and the daughters of Caleb are about to eat from the fruit of My land. Do not look back across the river from which I have taken you for the heads of grain are before you, even now. Harvest them and live in power, for manna was only for the weak-hearted.

But you, My beloved, are not weak, but are strong in My Spirit. The heart of David has been discovered in you. My natural will, will be manifested in yours. And the manna generation will not recognize it as from Me.

You shall eat from the fruit of the land I have set before you because your faith has exceeded the need of manna. And you did not need to see miracles to believe Me. Your satisfaction was just in knowing I was with you all along. And so, your centurion faith shall raise up the gates of the Ancient of Days in the land, and all shall hear of the works I do before you.

So, humble yourselves and bow before the scales I have placed at the river's edge. For My judgement has begun and the bridal gown of My beloved has already been taken to our chamber.
Last edited by Wondering Wendy on January 15th, 2022, 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

EvanLM wrote: January 10th, 2022, 8:48 pm anway, the prophecies are all over the internet including dreams and predictions based on numerology, etc. There really is no longer an excuse to avoid the time period we are in.

Look on the Bright Side of the Davidic Servant :mrgreen:

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Yohanni wolfgram... if we can find ...

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:50 pmBasically all of Psalm 91.
funny thing init i only just-now posted something about ps 91 in another thread. Apparently it's an exorcist psalm, and has a context of fighting against demons and unclean spirits. Apparently the terms used for "night`terror", "day`arrow" etc are all also names/epithets for specific canaanite and babylonian deities.

interesting i thought

who knows, i reckn psalm 91 is about the 4 horsemen and how they ain't got nothing on the messiah
abijah` wrote: January 15th, 2022, 12:49 am ...thus we see how angelic beings are the spiritual mediators for any given illness's biological processes..
Psalm 91
He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
Nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

SPIRIT wrote: January 6th, 2022, 11:34 pm I can see - as usual - there are many unbelievers - of the words of the Lord - in the scripture (below)

I do not believe everything anyone says - is from the Lord.
But if this isn't the last days - then I don't know what is.
and if some of these people - say that they have a word from the Lord,
then if none of them do,
WHERE ARE these handmaidens and servants of the Lord - as mentioned by this scripture,
and why haven't we heard from them ?

The Acts of the Apostles
Chapter 2

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days,
saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens
I will pour out in those days of my Spirit;
and they shall prophesy
:
...36 Or have angels ceased to appear unto the children of men? Or has he awithheld the power of the Holy Ghost from them? Or will he, so long as time shall last, or the earth shall stand, or there shall be one man upon the face thereof to be saved?
37 Behold I say unto you, Nay; for it is by faith that amiracles are wrought; and it is by faith that angels appear and minister unto men; wherefore, if these things have ceased wo be unto the children of men, for it is because of bunbelief, and all is vain.
38 For no man can be saved, according to the words of Christ, save they shall have faith in his name; wherefore, if these things have ceased, then has faith ceased also; and awful is the state of man, for they are as though there had been no redemption made.(Moroni 7: 36-38)

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

I Dont Know... wrote: January 15th, 2022, 2:35 am
SPIRIT wrote: January 6th, 2022, 11:34 pm I can see - as usual - there are many unbelievers - of the words of the Lord - in the scripture (below)

I do not believe everything anyone says - is from the Lord.
But if this isn't the last days - then I don't know what is.
and if some of these people - say that they have a word from the Lord,
then if none of them do,
WHERE ARE these handmaidens and servants of the Lord - as mentioned by this scripture,
and why haven't we heard from them ?

The Acts of the Apostles
Chapter 2

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days,
saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens
I will pour out in those days of my Spirit;
and they shall prophesy
:
...36 Or have angels ceased to appear unto the children of men? Or has he awithheld the power of the Holy Ghost from them? Or will he, so long as time shall last, or the earth shall stand, or there shall be one man upon the face thereof to be saved?
37 Behold I say unto you, Nay; for it is by faith that amiracles are wrought; and it is by faith that angels appear and minister unto men; wherefore, if these things have ceased wo be unto the children of men, for it is because of bunbelief, and all is vain.
38 For no man can be saved, according to the words of Christ, save they shall have faith in his name; wherefore, if these things have ceased, then has faith ceased also; and awful is the state of man, for they are as though there had been no redemption made.(Moroni 7: 36-38)
Wow !
very powerful words.
Thank you for posting those - those wonderful inspiring words.

"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ,
we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ,
and we write according to our prophecies,
that our children may know to what source
they may look for a remission of their sins."

2 Nephi 25:26

Second Nephi 3
CHAPTER 32

1 And now, behold, my beloved brethren, I suppose that ye ponder somewhat in your hearts concerning that which ye should do after ye have entered in by the way.
But, behold, why do ye ponder these things in your hearts?
2 Do ye not remember that I said unto you that after ye had received the Holy Ghost
ye could speak with the tongue of angels?
And now, how could ye speak with the tongue of angels save it were by the Holy Ghost?
3 Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ.
Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ;
for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

4 Wherefore, now after I have spoken these words, if ye cannot understand them
it will be because ye ask not, neither do ye knock; wherefore, ye are not brought into the light,
but must perish in the dark.
5 For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost,
it will show unto you all things what ye should do.
6 Behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and there will be no more doctrine given until after he shall manifest himself unto you in the flesh. And when he shall manifest himself unto you in the flesh,
the things which he shall say unto you shall ye observe to do.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

I didn't say the church was the mormon church. . . . again, I feel grinded . . . what a long rant for something I didn't even say. . . my post is pretty clear . . .

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

we haven't heard from the handmaidens cuz everything they say gets contradicted by someone . . .or morphed into an idea that was not stated

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

America Invaded During Football Season

November 9, 2014 6:31 pm By James Bailey

Today I dreamed America was under attack. It was during football season and everyone was totally distracted by either attending the games or watching them on television. Suddenly, our nation came under attack as we were invaded right here in our land.

In this dream my family and I were living in a house located in a neighborhood in a coastal city. I don’t know what city it was because we actually live far from the coast. When the news of the invasion was announced everyone panicked. There was total hysteria and chaos. Fear gripped the whole nation. Everyone in our city was getting out of there as fast as they could, grabbing what they could and fleeing inland. I went out to my driveway and spoke with one of my neighbors. He told me he was getting his family together and fleeing. He said he thought they would be much safer getting away from the coast.

No one had any information about where the foreign armies had landed or what cities were under attack, but everyone just assumed they would be safer by getting away from the coast.

At my house several families came together. I asked them if we could all pray together so we formed a big circle with all of the adults and kids. We joined hands and started praying. There were several other fathers there and they each prayed short prayers. Their prayers were way off the mark because they seemed to be so full of themselves.

Then I started praying and something rose up from deep inside of me as my heart cried out to God saying, “Oh God, you alone are our God! We look to you and only you! We put all of our hope and trust in you. We are not going anywhere without you. We are going to stay right here until you tell us to go somewhere else. Wherever you are is where we want to be!”

As I prayed everyone including the kids joined in agreement with me. By the time we were done we were all in agreement, in one accord. Immediately we were given insights into what was happening and saw what we needed to do. We saw the enemy was able to monitor our movements through their satellite surveillance.
They were watching everything going on in America.
Since everyone else had fled the enemy would assume we had fled with them. We understood we could not go outside during the daylight hours, but needed to stay in the house. At night we could go outside without being detected. If we stayed inside after dark we had to keep our lights turned off except perhaps a flashlight or a candle.

So we came up with a plan to send everyone out into the neighborhood at night to gather as much water and food as we could find. We became nocturnal, sleeping during most of the day and eating breakfast just before it got dark. Then at night we went into the abandoned homes looking for things we needed. Although we still had electrical power, we did not expect it to last much longer so we looked for items that we could use without power. We knew the neighbors were not coming back so they would not need these things. Then we would all return back to our house before sunrise. After sunrise we would have our dinner before going to bed.

We saw that everyone who fled in panic had not taken time to realize what they were doing. The freeways would be jammed like a parking lot. The gas stations would be closed or out of gas so their cars would soon run out of gas. Then they would be stranded a long ways from their homes. They would not be able to find water or food. Besides that they had no idea where the enemy was going to strike next. For all they knew they could have been driving into an area where a nuclear bomb was going to drop. They were racing to their own destruction because they did not trust the Lord or take the time to seek Him about what they should do. They were in great danger because He was not a part of their lives.

Meanwhile, we were safe and had everything we needed because we sought the Lord first and followed His leading. We seemed to have an endless supply of everything we needed.

Then the scene changed and I was at a hospital. At the front desk I saw two ladies working there. I recognized one of them as a Christian lady I knew who just recently died. Yet she was very actively involved in helping people during this time trouble. I thought about how the people in heaven were working together with the believers on earth to do the will of God. Those who have died in the Lord are very much alive with Him. They are not just floating on clouds playing harps either. They are busy doing His will, which means they are tending to the important matters that are on His heart. What is on His heart is the people who are now living on the earth because He knows they are in the heat of the battle. They are in the valley of decision where they must choose between eternal life and eternal death. The Bible tells us they are able to see what is happening here (Hebrews 12:1), but I believe the Lord allows them to be involved in other ways too. Heaven and earth join together as one in doing the will of the Father!

There are two main points to this dream.
1.First an invasion of America is coming. I was not shown what year it will happen, but it will be during football season. I don’t believe that is a coincidence. I believe God is purposely allowing it to happen at that time to smash our idols. Americans are the most entertained people in the world and football is one of the most popular forms of entertainment. We have turned to all kinds of entertainment to comfort us and in doing so we have turned away from God.
Although there is nothing wrong with watching football games, for many it has become an idol that they have substituted for God. It becomes a big problem when we have time for football, but no time for God.
2.The second point is Americans have become so engrossed in their entertainment that they have forgotten God. When the crisis comes many will be controlled by fear rather than faith. They will make foolish choices driven by fear because they do not seek the Lord. For this reason, many will perish. Those who seek the Lord will be given insights into whatever situation they find themselves in. He might direct them to stay where they are or He might direct them to go somewhere else. Either way, those who seek Him first will find His protection and provision. There will be a remnant that survives, by the grace of God.

The tighter we hold onto our life the faster it slips away from us. By holding onto our life we actually open the door to fear, which brings confusion and wrong choices. On the other hand, the one who has surrendered their life to the Lord has nothing to fear because they have already lost everything when they put it in His hands.

We get so focused on our daily lives, so distracted by all that we see around us that it is easy to forget we are just mortals living here for a few short years before we go into eternity. Eternity looms ahead of us yet few seem to be preparing for it. It is wise to prepare for eternity. Doing so will bring not only eternal rewards, but also helps us here in this life to have greater peace, joy, and success.

How do we prepare for eternity? We prepare by pursuing things now that have eternal value and setting aside things that have no eternal value. The number one most valuable thing in eternity is the knowledge of God. Here is what the Lord Jesus told us:

“This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” (John 17:3)

The more we know Him the more life we have. Without Him we actually have no life at all. Anyone who thinks they have life without Him is deceived. All they have is an illusion, here today and gone tomorrow. Anyone who rejects Him rejects life and therefore chooses death, eternal death.

On the other hand, those who know the Lord have received the gift of eternal life. They have nothing to fear because their life is safe and secure in His hands. Death holds no power over them because they know something that the rest of the world does not know. They know death was defeated by Jesus Christ when He rose from the grave. They know death is just a doorway into the presence of God where they will be united with Him forever. So even when the whole world is gripped with the fear of losing their life those who know the Lord will be able to stand against fear and take comfort in knowing their lives are in His hands and their eternal future is secure.

The knowledge of God is the key to having confidence, comfort, and courage in the days ahead. Now is the time to build up your faith and draw closer to the Lord than ever before. When trouble comes we need to know how to resist fear and walk in faith. We need to know how to hear His voice so we can follow Him. If we do that we will not only help ourselves, but we can help our family and friends too. If you don’t know the Lord yet click here to find out how you can know Him.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

started posting this years ago.

not saying I believe in everything he said -
but there are quite a few interesting things Bishop Koyle said.

Bishop John H. Koyle
had said in his prophecies in about 1894
from his dream or revelation known as the "Dream Mine"

This happened a few years ago.
"three leaders will die in close proximity to one another"
which they did - 3 general authorities of the church died last year.

taken from KUTV Tuesday, September 22nd 2015
"Elder Scott is third LDS apostle to die in last few months"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Bishop John H. Koyle's 'prophecy' (known as part of the 'Dream Mine' aka 'Relief Mine'
"Troubles in the valleys for the Church will commence following the passing of the 12th president of the Church"(Pres. Kimball).

48. "Near the time of the end, many of the General Authorities will become quite old.
Troubles will start when three leaders will die in close proximity to one another. The new replacements will not be able to hold the Church together."

49. "In the end there will be a great apostasy in the Church. A rift in leadership will cause many members to leave. Something will happen to make members congregate in and around the churches, and at various other locations to discuss and ponder the great disturbing changes occurring. This will mark the commencement of the time of problems for the Church, as well as the time of apostasy."

I believe this is now happening in the church and the prophecy being fulfilled.
--------------

Koyle has also said this.

Bishop Koyle

FUTURE OVERNITE CRASH / U.S. PRESIDENT TO DIE

According to Velma Kunz who was the wife of a miner that lived on the hill near the mine, the bishop would many times get the miners off to work and then come on down the hill. He would many times stop in and talk to Velma.
One day she asked when the economic crash would occur.
He was sitting at the time with his arms across his chest and then he dropped his head down. She thought he had gone to sleep. After a period of time he opened his eyes and looked up at her and told her this.
The overnite crash would occur on a holiday weekend where the holiday falls on a monday.

Additionally Koyle said, the U.S. money would become totally worthless.

Koyle saw that the US President would die in office just a while after the mine came in. He saw them look up and down the country everywhere to try to find a man to take his place and they would not be able to find one and the nation wandered in chaos. That's how bad it will get.

He was shown that a Republican Administration would made great efforts to save the economy. He also said prices would go higher and higher and all at once something happened and in one night the props would be knocked out from under everything and down would come everything. This condition of rising prices would be brought about by strikes.

When the props give away there will suddenly be an overnight price and wage crash or deflation that seemed to occur the same time as the death of the republican president.

REBUBLICAN ELEPHANT DREAM
Koyle foresaw the Republican victory of 1928 but stated that the man riding the donkey would win in 1932 and continue to win, establishing an unprecedented record of successive victories at the pools. During this time the elephant would become sick and unable to regain its feet. One attempt after another would be made until eventually, after many years, the elephant would rise to its feet and remain on them for a number of years, but would then go down and the country with it. There would then follow an unprecedented period of war, confusion, turmoil, and national disaster.

Bishop Koyle taken from different sources.
Bishop Koyle - "Relief Mine"

Who is Bishop John H. Koyle?

His fascinating story began in the summer of 1894. The angel Moroni appeared and showed him an ancient Nephite gold mine near his home in Salem, Utah. He was told that the mine would produce financial relief, in the form of gold coins, after a future economic collapse. The sacred treasure would benefit the people by keeping alive the local economy during the financial crisis and other devastating calamities.

Is there a precedent for something like this? Yes. In 1896, shortly after the angel Moroni visited Bishop Koyle, a man named Jesse Knight filed a mining claim in another part of Utah. He told a friend that he was shown, in a dream, that he would find a great body of ore. The friend replied, "Humbug!", so that's what Jesse decided to call his new mine. Money poured into the banks as Jesse uncovered deposit after deposit of silver and lead. His fortune was dedicated to helping others, and according to his own prediction, saved the credit of the Mormon church. Enough money was donated to wipe out over a million dollars of church debt. With the wealth the Lord blessed him with, he went on to finance the beginning of Brigham Young University. So yes, dream inspired mines have happened before.

In the Bible, the Lord gave Joseph the gift of dreams to prepare for a seven year famine in Egypt. Likewise, the Relief Mine will play an important role in preparing for the famine that is coming in our day. Concrete grain silos will be built and one million bushels of wheat will be stored. This will happen after a devaluation of the US dollar, so that the wheat will be purchased for a mere 50 cents per bushel, according to Bishop Koyle's prophecies. The stored grain will be used to feed thousands of people who will flee to the Rocky Mountains, as foretold by the prophet Joseph Smith, when these future calamities take place.

In summary, the Lord will use the Relief Mine to provide financial and physical relief to His people at a time when paper currencies and governments around the world will be collapsing. Most importantly, this honest form of money will be used to finance the building up of the political kingdom of God, as it grows to become the most powerful kingdom on earth!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BISHOP JOHN H. KOYLE: THE PROPHECIES
Since he never kept a diary or personal record of any kind, many of the visions and spiritual experiences of Koyle can no longer be accounted for. However, the one experience upon which all sources agree is the vision received in 1894 wherein the mine was revealed to him. On this subject, the following statement was made by Carter E. Grant in a letter to Apostle James E. Talmage on September 30, 1931:
"I heard this story repeated by Brother Koyle in 1911, 1912, 1913, 1914, and 1915, and many times since. One peculiar thing about Brother Koyle, he never crosses himself, repeating his dream with the same exactness as he did in the beginning. One would think he would change it or add to it, but he never has."
The messenger told him the purpose of the mine would be to bring relief to the Lord's faithful people at a time when great tribulation and distress would be in the land. The mine was to be called the "Relief Mine." He told him of a period of four years of famine and explained that the first two years the Saints would be able to get by, but the third and fourth years they would have nothing to eat unless it was prepared and stored up against that time. Then there would be two more years which would be a recovery period. The messenger explained that there would be winters of heavy snow and big snow drifts after which there would be a mild open winter, but whether that winter was to follow immediately or whether some other winters would be in between, he never explained.
However, immediately following the mild open winter, there would be a hot, dry summer. The crops would come up in the spring, and there would be considerable moisture, and the crops would be glorious (that is the word Bishop used to use.) He saw the wheat would grow up and head out beautifully, and the irrigated wheat would mature, but the dry land wheat would not have enough moisture to fill out. By harvest time the heads would curl over in a sort of crescent shape. This was shown to him in another dream wherein he saw he went into the wheat fields when they were binding the grain which looked like it would be a splendid crop. He picked up a bundle of wheat by the binding twine, and the head's end of the bundle came up with the butt end of the bundle hanging down because it was heavier. Realizing that the head end should have gone down if there had been good wheat in it, he examined the heads of wheat by crushing them in his hands to bring out the kernels. He found that the wheat was terribly shrunken and not fit for food. He was told by the messenger that this condition would bring about a shortage of food during the first year of harvest.
The second year he was shown would be the same only much less food raised. Still, the irrigated grain would be good. He was told we would need to store up the first and second years grain to supply food for the third and fourth years. The third year the shortage would be so great that there would hardly be anything raised for food. The fourth year they would not be able to raise anything for food.
He was shown in another dream that during the fourth year there would be plenty of money to buy food and he with others went up and down throughout the country seeking to buy food and they could not buy any. Any people who had a little food would not sell it at any price. During this time of famine there would be no rain to do any good. He saw the clouds would come up, and it would look like it was going to rain, but a wind would come up and blow the clouds away; and if there was any rain at all, it was just a few drops which were not sufficient to do any good.
The purpose of the mine was to build store bins and store up wheat and other foods like Joseph of old who was sold into Egypt. He saw the rains would come in the fifth year, and they would be forced to spare a little wheat for seed but would be sorely pressed to raise enough to eat during the fifth year and save enough for seed for the sixth year. The rains continued to come, the crops grew, and at the harvest time of the sixth year they would have enough food to carry on. He was told by the messenger that there would be a great crash in the land before the period of famine began. This crash would be brought about by prices going up, which condition was illustrated to him as being like a person on high stilts. When prices became extremely high, something happened in the land like knocking the stilts from under the person and down came everything. Businesses closed down, labor was thrown out of work, people were hungry, and great tribulations were in the land. He saw that the best place to live and to work would be at the mine. Those who worked there would be the best off. He was told by the messenger that the Church program to care for the poor would all be used up during the first and second years of famine, that the mine would bring relief during the third year and would carry on the relief from the third year on.
Koyle gave progress reports of things that would happen inside of the mine and about other things. He gave probably one of these reports each month or so at the thursday night meetings. This is what kept up a great amount of interest for the miners to look forward to.
Bishop Koyle's Prophecies and revelations are abundant with details of the famines of the last days. Koyle also described this food shortage that had been shown to him in dreams. Grain would grow up as though it would produce a fine crop--but something caused it to shrivel up and become a valueless harvest. Famine would occur all over the world--not only because of crop failures, but because of the troubles and chaos caused by the shutdown of manufacturing and transportation.
At that early date he also said words like these: "By the time we get our ore, the mining districts will be almost at a standstill. These automobiles will get larger and larger, until some of them will resemble street cars, filled with people. Then, too, I saw the farms all though the country all being mortgaged, and as a relief to the condition, the people were coming to borrow money at a low rate of interest from the Koyle Mining Company. I also saw a large bank belonging to our company standing on a certain corner in Spanish Fork. (I have since been shown the corner.) Then I saw the hard times beginning to tell upon the treasury of the Church, being more depleted than in many years. Then, right in the very midst of all these happenings, with things at their darkest, we began shipping ore, giving a decided relief to the situation." ("Grant/Talmage Statement", Sept. 9, 1931, p. 10)
In this section we'll review the many things he foretold to the stockholders.
HORSELESS CARRAGES
The Bishop saw in about 1914 that in time the horses would be left home. The new king of carriages that people would use would have two eyes so they could see at night time. He also saw these new vehicles would get larger and larger until they would become as large as box cars. They would travel through the country at night at a very great speed. Then it would be most unsafe to cross the street day or night.
SPANISH FORK POWER PLANT
About 1910 Koyle told a group that he would buy the dinners for the group if there was not an electric power plant on the Spanish Fork River within a given time. Koyle seemed to always be a winner. In 1911 Koyle told another group he would buy their dinners if there was not a powder plant built on the bench south of Mapleton, Utah. It so turned out that Koyle was right again.
REBUBLICAN ELEPHANT DREAM
Koyle foresaw the Republican victory of 1928 but stated that the man riding the donkey would win in 1932 and continue to win, establishing an unprecedented record of successive victories at the pools. During this time the elephant would become sick and unable to regain its feet. One attempt after another would be made until eventually, after many years, the elephant would rise to its feet and remain on them for a number of years, but would then go down and the country with it. There would then follow an unprecedented period of war, confusion, turmoil, and national disaster.
SIZE OF MONEY REDUCED
Bishop Koyle saw and told this in the early twenties that they would cut down the size of the greenbacks. You'll remember we used to have greenbacks about one and one-half times the size of what they are today. The miner that he told this to kept one of the $5.00 bills, which is redeemable in gold.
GOLD IS CALLED IN
Bishop Koyle told the miners that worked for him in 1920 that the government would call in all the gold in not many years. Do you remember this happened in 1933?
STATE TO BE A PARTNER IN THE MINE
About 1930 it was made known to the Bishop that he would have a partner in the Mine. It happened the State of Utah traded a section of land down in the southern part of Utah to the Government for Section 16 which just happened to be 640 acres right over the richest part of the nine rooms. This will give Utah 12-1/2 per cent of all the gold taken out of that area without them working at all for it. In addition, they have been receiving $320 per year ever since then.
STREETCAR TRACKS IN SALT LAKE CITY
Koyle said that probably in the thirties the mine would come in after the streetcar tracks were taken up in Salt Lake City. They took them up in the year 1945, as near as I remember.
THIS IS ALL THAT WILL BE HERE
One Thursday night, just a few days before Christmas in 1943, eight men came down to the mine earlier than usual so they could visit with the Bishop before the meeting began. When time for the meeting arrived, the Bishop said, "We might as well get started--this is all that will be here." The others looked out the window and saw a string of car lights heading up towards the mine. They called this to the Bishop's attention, but he still maintained that there would be no more arrive for the meeting. The meeting commenced, and no one else came. Afterward, they bid goodbye to the Bishop and started down the hill. They saw the reason that no one came to the meeting--the wind had blown big snow drifts over the road. A snow plow was just clearing the road, but the cars had previously turned back, since it would have been too late to get to the meeting.
BEACON ON THE MOUNTAIN
Once the Bishop pointed to the top of the mountains and said that the day would come when a light would be seen up there. A few years after the Bishop's death, the telephone company came to the officials of the mine for permission to share the use of their dugway so that a tower could be placed atop the mountain for a coast to coast dial system. When the tower was completed, a large beacon light was placed on top which could be seen from anywhere in the valley.
THE DROUGHT OF 1938
The Bishop once prophesied that there would be a drought come to the intermountain region. Then one day in May of 1938, after many continuous days of raining, the miners were kidding the Bishop not to worry about a famine or drought, but rather consider building an ark if the rains continued any longer. The Bishop listened to their joking and then replied that the rains would stop the next day and the drought would begin. Sure enough, the rains stopped on May the 18th and no moisture came until October. And, for the next few years the drought continued.
WORLD WAR I FORETOLD
Another of these outstanding dreams with a very narrow margin of timing was one that Bishop Koyle had back in 1908 or 1909, when he foretold World War I, and how the United States would be involved. He told how it would strike home to us because the 145th Field Artillery of Utah boys would be called to the colors. However, that should not concern anyone very much because they would never see any action on the front lines.
END OF WORLD WAR II FORETOLD
In addition to World War I, he had warned us of a greater war to come, and now World War II was here and I was involuntarily made one of Uncle Sam's soldiers. I remember during the late summer of 1942, I was home on furlough, and, of course, attended one of the weekly meetings at the Dream Mine. Bishop Koyle was addressing a group of his stockholders, and stated that he had just returned from a visit to his dentist, Dr. Alfred Brooksby in Fredonia, Arizona. He said that while there he had received a remarkable dream in which he was shown that World War II, would be over and won in three years from August 27, 1942. This was a great comfort to me, for I was in the army and was glad to know that this war would not mark the end of the world by any means, so I watched carefully to see if it would come true.
Fred Finch, a carpenter, was working at nearby Camp Kearns. Being very much devoted to the Dream Mine, he was also watching this prophecy carefully during the summer of 1945. A big boiler was being installed in one of the buildings at Camp Kearns, and he wrote on it with a piece of chalk, "Aug. 27th, 1945." His co-workers asked him what it meant, and he said, "It means that the war will be over and won by that date." Now, of course, no one believed him nor the source of information that he gave. It all appeared so very ridiculous and impossible at that time that everyone laughed at him.
Steve Wood, an insurance man, was also watching this prophecy, for he believed it implicitly since he had seen so many of Bishop Koyle's other prophecies come true. He told it to his friend, Les Goates, the Deseret News sport columnist, who also laughed at it and offered to take Steve and his wife to dinner if it came true, provided Steve would do the same for him and his wife if it did not come true. Les Goates knew he had a sure thing here and featured the bet in his column, since there were no sport events to write about for the duration of the war.
This prediction received wide circulation among the stockholders and their friends, and many Utah mothers were greatly comforted by it when their sons went to war. Some bore testimony in fast meetings of the safety of their boys based upon this prediction. Nevertheless, one morning large headlines appeared in the Salt Lake newspapers that the 145th Field Artillery had orders to move up to the front lines and would see action that very day.
When Fred Squires, one of his more active stockholders, read it he was so upset and disturbed about it that he took his newspaper and got into his car and proceeded at once to Spanish Fork to confront Bishop Koyle with this news and see what he had to say for himself now.
He found the Bishop doing his fall plowing, and stomped across the field toward him waving the newspaper in his hand and shouting that John H. Koyle was a false prophet. When fully appraised of the situation, Bishop Koyle looked him straight in the eye and unhesitatingly declared: "Fred, that newspaper is a lie! They will not see action on the front!" Then he said what was still harder for Fred Squires to believe: "The war will be over before they get there!"
And so it was. That newspaper was an early morning edition with the date line of November 11, 1918. They did not know it at the moment, but the Armistice which had caused a last minute cancellation of the 145th's orders, had just hit the news wires, and by the time Fred Squires was making his return trip to Salt Lake City, wild and excited celebrating was in progress all along the way.
Well, as you all know, the whole war picture changed over night when the Atom Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki August 6th and 7th, which resulted in an armistice with Japan on August 14th, 1945. Then the formal surrender took place on the Battleship Missouri, on September 3rd, 1945, so that August 27th, 1945, was well centered in that group of dates, and once again Bishop John H. Koyle was a vindicated prophet.
However, the General Authorities still refused an audience to Bishop Koyle. How strange that the Bishop tried all his life to personally speak with the Church Authorities, but with every attempt they flatly refused.
HOUSES LIKE CHICKEN COOPS
The Bishop was amused at how some of the new houses would look at this time. He said that they seemed to be patterned after chicken coops. They would have almost flat roofs and a big window in front, and cost so much that the people who lived in them would be worried as to how they could ever pay for them. When we first heard this it seemed ridiculous that people would ever build houses like that. Shortly after World War II, new housing developments began to boom around the country building home exactly this way. This style is still current and so are the heavy mortgages.
A LONG AND A SHORT SHUT DOWN
Bishop Koyle occasionally spoke of a long shut down, and also a short shut down that the mine must experience before final vindication. Many of us thought that the long shut down must be the one in the past from 1914 to 1920; but history was to prove that it was yet in the future. He saw that the miners would leave the hill, even he would not be there. The stockholders would be at bitter logger-heads with each other, and some who had been the best of friends, now would be enemies. Two of the directors would turn their backs on the mine, while the others would not be of much use to it. Some of the stock would change hands for as little as ten cents a share, while others would even regard it as of no value at all. In fact, it would appear as though this whole project was at long last finished and dead, once and for all. For that matter, mining elsewhere in Utah would be dead or in a very dilapidated condition. He would point to the Tintic-Eureka district while saying this, indicating there would be little or no activity.
DARK, BLACK CLOUDS
The final struggle toward the end was further emphasized in another dream in which he saw heavy, dark, black clouds gather over the valley and weigh depressingly heavy over the mine until there appeared to be no hope for the mine at all. Everything seemed to be crushed out of existence and the whole thing had come to an end. The Dream Mine really appeared to be finished and ended.
MDUDY WATER IN THE STREETS LIKE RIVERS
While compiling information for the first edition of this book, Ogden Kruat noticed a prophecy attributed to Bishop Koyle that was recorded by Norman Pierce. Since Pierce was no longer alive for confirmation and since he personally had never heard Bishop Koyle give such a prophecy, he decided not to include it in his book. Furthermore, he thought it sounded too fantastic and impossible to ever be fulfilled.
Koyle told people, "It looks like it won't be long now before we'll be having some of the big troubles we've been expecting. I saw in a dream the other night that muddy water would flow in the streets like rivers in almost every community from one end of the state
to the other. When it comes, it's going to cause a lot of trouble for a lot of people around here. It will be the beginning of really big troubles."
In the spring of about 1951 we had a real river of about three feet deep running west on 13th South. The streetcars went across on a bridge that was elevated at least four feet. Both sides of the street were sandbagged to a height of about four feet. I saw a man in about an 18-foot boat going west from State Street.
Years later, in 1983, rains began to pour over the state of Utah. They continued until water literally ran down the streets of cities from one end of the state to the other. Some small towns were literally abandoned until the water receded. Over half of the counties asked for Federal Emergency Assistance. A river had overflowed it's banks and was running down Main Street contained by sandbags and people fishing in it in down town Salt Lake City.
The Agriculture and Health Committee was told that Utah's farms and ranches have sustained an estimated $57.7 million loss. (S.L. Tribune, "Utah Floods", p. 62)
There were $63 million dollars in road damages in the State. The total estimate for damages from the rains and too rapidly melting snow came to over $200 million dollars.
LATTER GROUP TO FAIL
One day back in the twenties, he called Otto Lohmoelder, one of the miners, aside and told him: "Otto, towards the end there's going to be a group of men take over this mine, and try to bring it in before it is time for it to come in. But they will not have the proper guidance and inspiration, and they will fail." He also said that a great amount of credit was due them for keeping up all the assessment work for so many years.
He spoke of a short shut down at the very end, following which a couple of old timers, properly inspired, would come up and put in just a round or two of holes and strike the rich ore. Some believed that the "two old timers" referred to the Nephites themselves, while others thought that one of them might be Fred Fink (or Finch) because back in the twenties when Bishop Koyle was first introduced to him, he immediately recognized Fred Fink from a dream he had and declared, "That is the man I saw working on the hill when the mine turned out." Fred Fink has been very faithful and devoted to the mine, and it is very doubtful that any other man has given more of himself and his time and labor to this cause save John Koyle himself.
Bishop Koyle often said that the first shipment of ore out of this tunnel would return every dollar invested. (At this writing that shipment would have to have a value of close to a million dollars!) When pressed to tell how much the first shipment would run, he declared that it would be around $12,000 a ton on the low grade, while the high grade that would come a little later, would be worth much more,--almost beyond belief. The ore would come just in the nick-of-time to provide very much needed relief. In fact, there would be some who said that it had come in too late to do any good, but such would not be the case, for the stockholders would rally together and things would move swiftly on every side to accomplish all that was supposed to be accomplished. But nevertheless, there would be many who would wish that we could turn back the clock of time, even without the Dream Mine, if only these calamities could be averted, while others would look upon the depression of the thirties, by comparison, as "the good old days of the thirties."
GENEVA STEEL, KENNECOTT UTAH COPPER AND TINTIC MINING DISTRICT
At a thursday night meeting the bishop told stockholders that a big employer in Salt Lake City, Kennecott Copper and a new modern steel plant built on the edge of the Utah Lake as a result of the war efforts in WW II, Geneva Steel, would both close down toward the end times. This happened about 40 years later. First Kennecott shut down it's Bingham Canyon operation in Utah and then Geneva Steel followed suit soon after. They both reopened their doors within a couple of years with Geneva reopening with new owners. Geneva closed once again due to cheap foreign steel imports and presently (2004), Kennecott is wondering they will be around in the next few years.
Koyle also said that when the mine came in, all the mines in Tintic District in Utah would be at a stand still. This is pretty much the case today.
A WARNING ABOUT WALL STREET RIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL CRASH
Bishop Koyle said that Wall Street would have a major drop sometime before the total failure and that the Government would step in to help save it. In October 1988 (Black Monday) the stock market came to within two hours of total catastrophe and the federal government stepped in to prevent it from crashing. Then again on 11 September 2001 when the twin towers of the Trade Center came crashing down, the markets took a big tumble when they reopened for business. On his radio talk show, G. Gordon Liddy reported that a friend of his working for Merrill Lynch, a stock brokerage firm, called to tell him that the government was feeding funds into the market.
CHURCH, STATE AND NATION
Koyle said also the Church, the State, and the Nation, in rapid succession would be set in order and brought up a standin' like a wild colt to the snubbing post.
A SEVEN YEAR SCOURGE OF DROUGHT
Associated with this time of distress and one of the principal things that would compound it beyond endurance for many, was a four year drouth, attended by great crop failures and famine, which would require from two to three years for recovery, depending upon where one lived. There would be seven distressful years filled and compounded with drouth, plague, famine, warfare, and other divine judgments that would sweep the wicked from off the face of the earth in preparation of the Lord's second coming. He had a favorite expression to characterize these events when he would say: "A setting-in-order will take place, and the Church, the State and the Nation will be brought up a standin' to judgment like a wild colt to a snubin' post." Yes, there would be a setting-in-order develop right along the line to prepare the whole earth for the coming of Christ. It was like going down into a deep valley that would take 3 1/2 years to go down into, and another 3 1/2 years to climb out again into a new and wonderful world.
He always described this series of drouth years and crop shortages as follows: The first year would not be felt very much; but the second year would be worse with less crops; and the third year would also produce very poor crops; and in the fourth year there would be no crops at all.
In the fourth year he saw the grain come up around here like it was going to make into a bumper crop, and then something made it all wither and die like a blight or a terrific heat had taken it, leaving the people without harvest and in famine. And there was famine all over the country, not only because of these crop shortages, but because of the great troubles that had come causing manufacturing and transportation to cease. In fact, he saw that, although we had plenty of gold available, try as we would everywhere, we could buy no wheat with it.
Further, that in the fifth year, there would be plenty of moisture again but there would still be a shortage of food in the land because of the lack of seed to plant, --most of the seed having been eaten for food. And that only after the harvest of the sixth year, and in some places not until after the harvest of the seventh year, would crop production revert to abundance.
Some have quoted Bishop Koyle as describing the progress of the drouth years about as follows: The first year,--about a seventyfive percent crop; the second year,--about a fifty percent crop; the third year,--about a twentyfive percent crop; the fourth year, no crops at all.
He pointed out that we should secure our wheat from the first and second years, because that raised in the third year would not be fit for human consumption because of its very poor quality; and in the fourth year there was no grain to be purchased at any price.
When these years arrived, he said, there would be very little doubt as to their being the right years, for RELIEF would be the biggest and most important issue of the day. As time went on, we would be reluctant to listen to the news, because it would all be so awful distressing and vexing that we would prefer not to hear about it.
A LITTLE PATCH OF BLUE
When it seemed as if all was lost and the Dream Mine had come to complete failure, he looked from the mine, while standing on Knob Hill, over to the northwest toward the Point-of-the-Mountain and beheld a small rift in the dark clouds revealing a little spot of blue about the size of a man's hand. As he watched it, this rift suddenly expanded, and with a majestic sweep, the heavens were cleared of the dark, black, oppressive clouds, and the mine and its surroundings were restored to the brilliant sunshine of a fine, glorious day, with all oppressiveness having vanished away.
THE MINE COMES IN
He also saw the Mine would come in after a hard winter followed by a water-logged spring, then a dry hot summer, and when the wheat was in the boot, the Bishop came out of the tunnel with the first gold in his hands.
THE LIGHT COMPLEXIONED - WHITE HAIRED MAN
When it was time for the mine to turn out, he said, there was a light complexioned man with white hair who would come from easr of the mine with a big check to finance the first shipment of ore. He seemed to be identified with "the little spot of blue in the dark clouds over by the Point of the Mountain." In one or two rounds of holes they would strike the rich gold ore in the fourth finger of the five fingers in the right-hand drift. The stockholders would rally with him and bring about many wonderful changes around the mine. This man would come with a new process that would entirely revolutionize the entire mining industry. Could this man be Al Sinclair AKA as the translated Alma the Younger who came to the mine in the 1950's? the Bishop along with Al Sinclair said that the messengers would return before the mine opened in their true identity. Al had a lot of interest in new inventions and mining. Who would know best how things should be done when the mine is to be opened?
WAR COMES TO OUR COAST LINE
War would be brought to our coast line, but we would not be invaded at this time. However, a Russian invasion of the U.S. and Canada would come later.
FUTURE OVERNITE CRASH / U.S. PRESIDENT TO DIE
One time in about 1946 an attorney who was quite interested in the Mine, and sometimes he attended the thursday night meetings, said to the Bishop, "How are you going to stop the Government from taking about 94% of the gold away from you?" The Bishop said, "Turney, there ain't goin' to be no Government when the Mine comes in!"
Bishop Koyle said that on the first shipment of gold that there would be a small piece in the paper near the mining page and few people would see it. It would be about one inch long in the paper. At this same date and on this same paper there would be four-inch headlines. We were never told what those headlines would be about. Also, when the second shipment of gold was made, there would be a jam at the mountain and hundreds of people would never get up there to be in the midst of it. I understood this jam would reach for several miles.
Koyle saw that the US President would die in office just a while after the mine came in. He saw them look up and down the country everywhere to try to find a man to take his place and they would not be able to find one and the nation wandered in chaos. That's how bad it will get.
He was shown that a Republican Administration would made great efforts to save the economy. He also said prices would go higher and higher and all at once something happened and in one night the props would be knocked out from under everything and down would come everything. This condition of rising prices would be brought about by strikes.
When the props give away there will suddenly be an overnight price and wage crash or deflation that seemed to occur the same time as the death of the republican president. The disaster which followed rated 4-inch headlines in newspapers throughout the country.
According to Velma Kunz who was the wife of a miner that lived on the hill near the mine, the bishop would many times get the miners off to work and then come on down the hill. He would many times stop in and talk to Velma. One day she asked when the economic crash would occur.
He was sitting at the time with his arms across his chest and then he dropped his head down. She thought he had gone to sleep. After a period of time he opened his eyes and looked up at her and told her this.

The overnite crash would occur on a holiday weekend where the holiday falls on a monday.

Koyle was shown that our entire wage and price structure had risen higher and higher so that it was like it was up on high stilts, and then suddenly it was as if someone over-night had kicked the stilts out from under it, and the whole thing came down with a crash to about 20 cents on the dollar. Property would only be worth l/5 of its form er value, but his mortgage and other fixed debts would remain the same.
The US would call it's military home from all over the world just to keep the greenbacks home and to keep the peace.
CHURCHES AND SCHOOLS TO CLOSE
Bishop saw that after the Mine came in, that all the churches and schools would be closed down for a while. He saw this in about 1930.
U.S. MONEY TO BECOME WORTHLESS
Additionally Koyle said, not long after the mine came in, the U.S. money would become totally worthless.
THE MINE TURNS OUT IN THE FALL
A small notice would appear in the paper about the mine shipping it's first shipment of ore to be processed but the biggest economic disaster in the world would be the news of the day and would affect everyone.
The mine would pay it's first dividends or relief from the mine in November or December. Koyle said he had a dream that after the mine came in, many were sitting around and giving praise to God for this happy Christmas. In time we would learn to live without money under the Law of Consecration.
The Bishop said probably in the thirties that when the Mine comes in, we will have a queer lot of Dream Miners that want to do many things. One would buy a large automobile and tour many countries in the world; many would buy large ranches and stock them well with cattle; and Parley here would charter a ship and go down into Central America and hire a lot of men and uncover one of those ancient temples, and bring his findings back and give them to the BYU.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO
Well now, Bishop Koyle will tell you the most important thing for you to do. You should have your houses filled with a large amount of food, and go inside and cut off your radio, TV, your telephone, and your daily papers. You will not want to know what is going on in the outside world at all. I saw that two out of every three people on the earth would lose their lives from starving, or from being killed on account of the judgments of God that would be in full swing. I saw that I could walk great distances right here in Utah, by stepping from one man's dead body to the other. After you get inside your houses, you will be in there for quite some time. To me, my own opinion would be we would be there for the third and fourth years of famine, and probably another one because there was such a shortage of seeds to plant that there was not an abundance until the sixth year. I have been wrong before, and the best thing to do is to pray to Him for advice.
MEN OFFER TO BUY THE MINE
Bishop Koyle said that right after the Mine came in, there would be two men from the east, and they would bring suitcases filled with gold, and stack it on the dining room table in great stacks, and offer it all to the Bishop for his Mine. The Bishop only smiled and said, "No."
The Bishop said that if people could travel very far, this being the richest gold mine in the entire world anywhere, there would be many whores, gamblers, drunkards, confidence men, and what have you. All of them would be trying to make a stake for themselves. God will not permit this on His works.
$6,000 PER SHARE
Bishop said this stock would go to a high of $6,000 per share, and he saw that people would go to court for one-half of one share.
A SILVER DOLLAR WILL BUY ONE ACRE OF LAND
The bishop made the comment many times at the thursday night meetings that the day would come when a silver dollar would buy an acre of land.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS GREAT WEALTH
The purpose of this great wealth was that it must be reserved for building the nucleus for the political Kingdom of God. It would provide an honest money of gold and silver the would make possible the rapid construction of cities of refuge and stock them with food supplies and equip them with essential industries, so that these cities could be a refuge for righteous populations which would be segregated out in fulfillment of the parable of the wheat and the tares, thereby bringing to pass "an entire separation of the righteous from the wicked," as stated in D&C,63:54, and also in Section 86. This gold would also serve a wonderful purpose in beautifying the New Jerusalem and the Great Temple to be built there for the Lord's coming. A City to be inhabited by Nephites, Lamanites, the Ten Lost Tribes, and the repentant LDS Gentiles then sifted out.
THE RELIEF MINE BANK
As early as 1911, his prediction about the economic decline and collapse was recorded by Carter Grant. At that time he told about how he saw the Dream Mine establish a bank on a certain corner in Spanish Fork and later on he spoke of another one at the mine about 200 feet or so to the northwest of the north end of the concrete retaining wall, which was built many years ago, and it is below the place where the grain bins will be built. The other banks seemed to be useless and, although filled with money, they would lend hardly any of it for fear that it could not be paid back. And when they did lend any of it they were after high interest rates. Unemployment was widespread, and many people were losing their farms and homes because most of them would be mortgaged at this time. The other banks, he said, would arise against our bank, demanding that we cease letting money out at four percent with little or no security. But since we had plenty of gold back of us from this mine, there was nothing they could do about it. This crash would cause every bank in the country to eventually fail except those established by the Relief Mine which would have enough gold back of it to survive. Gold would become very powerful as a medium of exchange. He said that here in Utah we would return to gold and silver coinage, and that our local economy would hold up about two years longer than the rest of the nation.
This bank, soon after the Mine comes in, will have its vaults filled with gold, and when the company loans money to poor people at from 0% to as high as 4%, according to whether they were well to do or poor. He saw groups of people coming to this bank with long; sad faces, their pleas for help having gone unheeded by the other banks; but they left with happy faces because here they had found relief, and their homes and farms were saved from foreclosure.
Gold would increase in value to hundreds of dollars an ounce or more at this time, and we would be doing a big business with the Denver Mint. At first we took our gold and silver to Denver for coinage, but soon that was no longer safe, so we had to establish a mint at the mine and confine our activities to these valleys. He said that people blessed this company for what we were doing, because their burden of distress was so great that nowhere could they find relief except here. Yes, "The Relief Mine" would be its rightful name then, and relief very important.
GRAIN BINS TO BE BUILT
Carter Grant recorded some of his conversations with Bishop Koyle on these important matters:
Wednesday, March 4, 1931:
Last night Brothers William A. Jones, Clyde Hood, Philip Tadje, Richard Sonntag, and I went to Brother Koyle's, arriving at 8:00 p.m. After asking each one of us about the hard times, getting what we knew, Brother Koyle opened declaring that they would grow worse and worse each week; that even the Church would become so hard pressed that the cry of the needy could not be satisfied.
Also he said, "We will have a mild open winter after the mine comes in, which will permit us to pour concrete all winter long to build the grain bins He spoke of a fall following the dry, hot summer that would be more like spring when the mine turned out, and it would be followed by a very mild, open winter which would permit the uninterrupted construction of a series of large grain bins, or elvators which would hold a million bushels of wheat. These would be built high on the hill near the mine and get them filled up against this time of great distress and famine. These would hold one million bushels of grain. This we would do, he said, barely in the nick-of-time before it would be too late when no more food supplies could be purchased at any price. This would keep many, many thousands of people from starving during the time of famine. At the very same time, he saw that the 315,000 [bushel] grain elevator built at Welfare Square in Salt Lake City would be entirely empty right at the time it would be most needed.
March 14, 1931:
Now as to storing wheat! Since this subject has been upon Brother Koyle's mind for some time, he stated to us that on Friday, March 13th, while coming out the tunnel, inspiration came to him like a voice speaking, telling him to build double cement bins on the side hill near the powder magazine, one below the other, so that he could let the grain from the first bin run down into the next and then down into the third and fourth. These long cement tanks or bins were to begin at the upper road and stretch down the hill, so that with the gates open between the bins, grain that was dropped into the top one would easily find its way down the incline to the lowest level. * * * Then too, this plan, says Bishop Koyle, "will put the grain upon our property where no one can molest it, where we can make distribution as we see fit. All eyes are to look toward us for relief."
(Journal of Carter Grant)
He urged us to look forward to the fifth year, when a great change would take place in the earth and it would be much different so that "the former rains and the latter rains would return moderately," and the earth would no longer be a thirsty land, but would yield richly from its seed. It would only be because of a shortage of seed that we must still eat sparingly.
He also saw that we would buy our wheat at 50 to 60 cents per bushel, and that it would be bought out of the first and second years of crops in those famine years. He looked up and down the state everywhere on the third year of famine, and he could not buy a bushel of wheat for a bushel of gold.
We learned through the Bishop we would have nine months to build grain bins and store food, and that would be the longest that money would be good until transportation fails.
INDUSTRY AND BUSINESS CLOSE
Here in Utah, big industries would be shut down as well as government related industries and unemployment would be widespread.
GREAT EARTHQUAKES
John H. Koyle was gifted with dreams not directly related to the mine. For example, he saw that during the time of great tribulation there would be a massive earthquake out in the Pacific Ocean that would bring giant tidal waves along our Pacific Coast. This would in turn bring destructive quakes along the San Andreas Fault and wreck great destruction in San Francisco and Oakland. If inspired, prophetic warnings were heeded in time, many of our people would escape these disasters.
DROUGHT, FAMINE AND DEATH
The Bishop said we would have four years of famine here in Utah due to a 4-year drouth and increasing crop failures. The last two years of this would result in major famine, causing many to die of hunger and plague. OVerall, there would be seven years of famine in the world. The fifth year here would be ever so scarce because of a shortage of seeds to plant. The sixth year the rains came and there would be an abundance from then on. One third of the people is all that would enjoy it as the rest would be dead.
The time would come when one could not buy a bushel of wheat for a bushel of gold, but during those first two years of the drouth, wheat could be purchased for as little as 50 and 60 cents a bushel; and thus from our gold and silver we would be able to get enough to survive the famine here in these valleys.
REFUGES AND TENT CITIES
The nation was in a sad state of famine, mobocracy and chaos exactly as seen and prophecied by the Prophet Joseph Smith. Entire states would be depopulated, with not enough living to bury the dead. This in turn would cause a great influx of tens of thousands refugees, consisting mostly of women and children, looking for food and safety until there were more people living in tents than in houses in the valleys of Utah. The Bishop also said that two out of every three would die or be killed when the judgments of God came, and this would be true all around the entire world.
TRANSPORTATION TO STOP
We would have our gold and be able to buy our food and grain supplies barely in the nick-of-time he said, because in a short time the situation would grow so bad that all of the automobiles and trains would stop running, and manufacturing would cease because of a complete breakdown in our economy. They would have to put the horseless carriage back in the barn and get the horse out, if they still had a horse. (He made this prediction so far back that the terms "Automobile" and "garage" were not yet in popular usage.)
Back in the early part of the century, when the automobile was still a novelty, he would tell his listeners that these vehicles would be so numerous before long, that almost everybody would have one and they would get to be as big as boxcars, and be filled with people going at great speeds up and down the highways, and they would drive thru the night with brilliant lights. Soon they would be lined up so thick along the curb on business streets, that it would be difficult for one to get from the street into the stores and back again. Of course, no one in the early part of the century believed him.
About this time, he said, transportation would stop all over the country, and manufacturing would cease, and the people would have to return to their horses, if they had any, or go on foot. Then we could no longer buy any wheat because there was no way to get to where the big supplies were located, nor could it be brought to us. And those who did have any wheat on hand would not sell it for a bushel of gold. Then the really big troubles began with famine, warfare, plagues and judgments, and we would have to make White City and the Dream Mine into a fortress to protect ourselves from ravaging mobs. In many places, he said, the dead would outnumber the living, while in others there would not even be enough living to bury the dead. We would have to build a self-sufficient economy of our own with oil wells and industries to take care of our own needs. This, indeed, would be a time when we would have to live close to the Lord and depend upon Him for both temporal and spiritual salvation. We would learn the meaning of repentance.
WHITE CITY, A CITY OF REFUGE
The Bishop explained that a beautiful city would grow at the base of the mountain after the mine came in. Nearly all of the people of the city would be stockholders, or at least believe in the mission of the mine. So many of the buildings would be painted white, that it would be called "White City".
When ogden Kraut went to work at the mine, he met an elderly gentleman named Salsbury, who had been a barber in California before being employed at the mine. He told me that while they were living in California, he came home one day after work and lay down on the living room couch to rest. His wife asked him if he would like to go with her to the store, but he declined by saying he would rather just rest for awhile. After she left, he was looking over towards the wall when suddenly it began to vanish, but a vision of a beautiful valley came into view. He saw mountains in the background and a large lake nearby. He was high in the air looking down, and there below him was a beautiful city in which almost every building was painted white. He looked upon the scene with awe and wonderment, when suddenly the picture began to fade away and the wall came back into view. He was puzzled as to what it was, what it meant, and where the valley was. For over a year he marvelled at the beautiful scene that he had beheld in vision.
Then one day he went to Utah to visit some relatives who lived in Provo. During the visit they mentioned the Dream Mine, and how spiritual the Bishop was. They all agreed that it would be a very interesting visit to go up to the mine to see it. Salsbury went into the tunnel on their little guided tour and was utterly fascinated. Finally, on his exit from the main tunnel, he beheld mountains, the lake and the beautiful valley below--it was just as he had seen it in his vision, except there was no city below the hill. He hurried down to the house where the Bishop was and asked him what had happened to all the buildings that were supposed to be there. The Bishop told him that he had seen the city that would someday be built there.
White City would become one of many cities to spring up in the valleys of the Rocky Mountains. It would be designated along with others, as a place of refuge, a place of safety and peace from the scourges that would overtake the fallen nations of the world:
This beautiful "White City" together with a number of other beautiful cities, were to be rapidly built at this time and would serve as holy places of refuge where the more righteous of the LDS could be gathered out for safety as in the parable of the wheat and the tares, a people who would be determined to accept a Great Reformation that would be offered to them at this time, and they would dedicate themselves to living the Gospel of Jesus Christ in all its fulness with nothing left out. There would be radio and TV stations, power plants and airports arise in these ultra modern cities, and they would be stocked with food and equipped with essential industries that would enable them to survive the years of famine and distress, while the Lord purged the earth in preparation for His Millennial Reign. Here the very elect of the earth would prepare themselves to pioneer the New Age with a New Society that would replace the fallen Babylon. (The Dream Mine Story, Pierce, p. 64)

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

copied all these years ago

Here's another vision/dream (on internet) by "Chris" (anonymous)...notice the patterns!!

When Chris is given such visions, the Lord comes to her in the Spirit and takes her by the hand to stand by a window, through which she is then shown the vision.

She began her account by telling of being taken to the entrance of Salt Creek Canyon, just East of Nephi, Utah (which canyon when ascended opens into Sanpete Valley, beginning with Fountain Green, Manti and Sterling being on the other end of the valley). She then was witness to a powerful earthquake in which she saw huge boulders flying off the mountain as well as new rock structures come jutting out. The mouth of the canyon was completely blocked by the debris. If I recall correctly, this was the second November earthquake of which Gayle spoke, which follows the economic collapse. Chris saw that this was when her own family removed to a retreat they had planned before hand.

She was shown Sanpete Valley completely filled with tents as if it were a city of tents. Most had an army canopy look, but there were other shades and varieties of tents interspersed. This was a gathering of patriotic saints who were opposed to the socialist New World Order.
On the other side of the mountain to the West (along Interstate 15 corridor) was the enemy, which at this time happened to consist of the U.S. military. She saw that in the tent cities in Sanpete valley were many widows because their husbands had been killed for refusing to serve in the military which at this point had become an enemy of freedom.

She was shown the utter breakdown of order and civility in Salt Lake City. It was an extremely wicked and dangerous place to be. She saw blood flowing in the streets. There was a crack in the ground from the earthquake which went through temple square. She saw a crack on one of the walls of the temple, which was the extent of the damage she could detect there.

At first there was an armed contingent of men surrounding the temple to protect it. But later she saw them replaced by an angelic army.
The mall to the South of the temple was completely overrun by a gang-like element. She saw people living in the parking garage to the West, with camp fires interspersed. The Delta Center and Convention Center were reduced by rubble by fire and earthquake.

She was shown this bright red flash that came out of the sky. When I asked where she was when she saw this, or where it happened, she couldn't recall a particular location but rather seemed to have the impression that the location was more like "everywhere," as though there would be many places that would see this phenomenon. She did not say whether or not this was a nuclear blast.

She was shown that the U.S. would enter into an alliance with Russian and China allowing their troops to come here to help enforce the New World Order. That was when the mark of the beast was instigated in which a person would be killed if they did not take it. She was shown that those who voluntarily took the mark had it in their right hand, while those who resisted had it placed in their forehead as a token of their recalcitrance for all to see and be alert so as to keep them in order.

This tyranny lasted for three and a half years.
At some point, whether in the initial earthquake or in subsequent ones, Chris saw the West coast of California drop into the sea.

She saw pockets of small communities of resistance in various places around the West where people had prepared beforehand and were equipped to survive in a communal order on their own.

She was shown Missouri and saw that it was nearly completely desolate, though she did see a few people there.

She saw the march of Saints to the New Jerusalem that would now be headquartered there. She saw way stations along the trek to administer to the saints as they made their way to the New Jerusalem. She saw the gathering of righteous people from all over the world to that place of safety.

She saw the two prophets spoken of in Revelation 11 preaching in the streets of Jerusalem during the tribulations over there. She saw them overcome for three days and then raised again. To her, it looked like they had been killed, and this is how she described it with certainty. She saw the cleansing of Jerusalem.

She saw the land masses come back together into one huge continent. She saw the heavens roll back, and she said it was like a scroll. She saw the innumerable angelic hosts surrounding Jesus Christ in his full glory as he appeared. She saw the city of Enoch come down from the sky to meet the city of the New Jerusalem that had been build here.

Following her vision, Chris was filled with a sense of deep sorrow. A friend of hers who is similarly spiritual minded and who has also had visions of the future was experiencing the same thing. As they inquired of the Lord, they were told that they had beheld the destruction of their people, even as Moroni had of his, and that some of the most horrid details had been withheld from memory following the vision per their request during the vision. Nevertheless, emotionally they were still dealing with the trauma.

As Chris shared these things, I paid close attention so as to be able to share with you my friends what she was telling those of us present at the time. I asked her if it would be permissible for me to share with others what she had been shown. She said that she was shown these things to help her prepare herself and her children for the special mission they were to perform in all of this, and that she was not supposed to stand as a public witness, for the attention it would draw would be counterproductive to the missing they were to perform.

However, she did say I could write up those things that were of a general nature (which was the case with everything she told us) and share them without identifying my source, passing them by her first.

I hope that my own beliefs about the timeline of the future have not unduly altered my recollection and interpretation of what she shared, for as she spoke, I placed her account into the paradigm I have developed, as it seemed a very close fit.

November 9, 21, 1999

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

I believe both China and Russia will invade the U.S.

others have seen this in their dreams and visions
Russia and China invading the U.S.

Gayle Smith's Dream

I also saw an invasion of the country. I saw millions of Chinese coming in along the west coast and down towards the Mexican border.
I also saw Russians invading the east coast at the same time.
Additionally I saw an army coming down from the north, but they didn't get close enough for me to see who they were. I saw thousands of parachutes until they just darkened the sky. I saw individuals coming down on ropes out of the helicopters all over. I saw the beginning of this invasion that there are nuclear explosions on both coasts. I also saw a nuclear explosion north toward SLC which could be Hill Air Force Base but I really don't know for sure. When I was shown these things I went to the Lord and asked how we could possibly survive all this.
I saw that this invasion takes place on a holiday when families get together and eat
which I believe could be either Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Sarah Menet (D&VI p. 91)

While viewing the cities of light (tent cities), my focus changed again and I became aware of missiles being launched and hitting US cities. I watch as mushroom clouds started forming over many areas of the states. Some of the clouds came from missiles that I knew were fired from Russia and others were not from missiles at all but from bombs that were already within the US. These latter bombs had been hidden tin trucks and cars and were driven to certain locations and then detonated.

I specifically saw Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and NYC hit with bombs. NYC was hit with a missile, but I think Los Angeles was hit by at least one truck bomb, it not several, because I did not see any missile. I also saw a small mushroom cloud form north of SLC without the aid of a missile.

At almost the same time and in the same locations as the mushroom clouds
I saw Russian and Chinese troops invading the US.
The Russians were parachuting into many spots along the eastern coast. I also saw them parachuting in Utah. Chinese troops were invading from the west coast near LA.
The Chinese and Russians were met with resistance from those who had survived the disease and bombs. I did not see any US military there at that time. I did not see much of this war, but was impressed that it was short in duration and that the troops lost and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a vision I found years ago on the internet.

"I encountered a Christian man. We had several hours to talk. He felt prompted to divulge to me that he spent about a year going on fasts in the wilderness. He said he would pray for hours a day "on his face" to come to the face of Christ. In the process, he said, God told him many things. He began to have waking visions.

He said he used to be a racist. In fact, going to fast was motivated by his desire for God to help change his heart. He said one day God told him that the Native Americans were special to him, and that he should be nice to them. He (God) showed him the things the Spanish and English did to the Natives, which made him feel very sorry.

He said God showed him once that the spirits of babies actually come from heaven, they aren't formed in the womb.

He described in his own vocabulary what those of an LDS background would call translated beings.
He said he knows of three of these beings: 2 are in the US, and 1 is in France. He said they very well could be in disguise at high levels of office in the US.

Finally, at the end of our conversation, he leaned close and essentially said, "this is going to sound very crazy, I've written letters to all sorts of Pastors and they don't believe me.
God showed me once that very soon there will be a major earthquake or tornado in a major city in the US, and the Chinese are going to come in large numbers saying they will be helping out. But they will never leave.
They will also bring a superflu weapon that they themselves have been inoculated against for years.
Eventually it will get back to their own people and kill a lot of them." I asked him if that was something he had read and he got a very serious look on his face: "No. God showed me that in a vision. I saw it plain as day."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Chinese will be allies of Russia and make up much of the army
of the beast.
Those that are spared from the tribulations and go on the exodus
will recall the terror of the king of Assyria.
The "babbling tongues" of the invaders who spoke Russian and Chinese
which were unintelligible to us, are no longer heard
and are a fading memory.

Isaiah 33

18 You shall recount in your mind the terror:
Where are those who conducted the census?
Where are those who levied the tax?
Where are the ones who appraised the towers?
19 The insolent people are not to be seen,
a nation of incomprehensible speech,
whose babbling tongue was unintelligible.

Before Jehovah delivers others of his people besides his elect, Assyria—a “nation of incomprehensible speech and a strange tongue” (Isaiah 28:11)—slays and enslaves them (Isaiah 10:3-6). The archtyrant resembles a babbling tongue that “blasphemes” against Jehovah (Isaiah 37:23-24), that “rises to accuse you” (Isaiah 54:17), that “utters duplicity” (Isaiah 59:3), and that demands of them a predatory taxation. Even prior to Assyria’s invasion, however, his people’s leaders followed the same evil archetype: “My people are taken over without price; those who govern them act presumptuously” (Isaiah 52:5).

Daniel may have eluded to the Chinese here (small people)
Daniel 11:
23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
Last edited by SPIRIT on January 16th, 2022, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

years ago my daughter had a dream of a Chinese American flag.
The flag was like the American flag but where the stars are,
was the Chinese flag - red background with one large gold star
and four small gold stars, so the rest of the flag was the
American flag with the red and white stripes.

Then the flag changed.
The Chinese flag,
that was in the upper left corner of the flag where the
stars should be of the American flag,
then spread covering the red and white stripes
turning into the Chinese flag.
Then one more small gold star was added, making five small stars.
Then the one large gold star turned red and dripped like blood.

We looked it up and the red of the Chinese flag symbolizes
the communist revolution.
The large gold star represents communism.

put the Chinese flag up in the left corner of the American flag
where the stars are.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

SPIRIT wrote: January 16th, 2022, 8:34 am I believe both China and Russia will invade the U.S.

others have seen this in their dreams and visions
Russia and China invading the U.S.

Gayle Smith's Dream

I also saw an invasion of the country. I saw millions of Chinese coming in along the west coast and down towards the Mexican border.
I also saw Russians invading the east coast at the same time.
Additionally I saw an army coming down from the north, but they didn't get close enough for me to see who they were. I saw thousands of parachutes until they just darkened the sky. I saw individuals coming down on ropes out of the helicopters all over. I saw the beginning of this invasion that there are nuclear explosions on both coasts. I also saw a nuclear explosion north toward SLC which could be Hill Air Force Base but I really don't know for sure. When I was shown these things I went to the Lord and asked how we could possibly survive all this.
I saw that this invasion takes place on a holiday when families get together and eat
which I believe could be either Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Sarah Menet (D&VI p. 91)

While viewing the cities of light (tent cities), my focus changed again and I became aware of missiles being launched and hitting US cities. I watch as mushroom clouds started forming over many areas of the states. Some of the clouds came from missiles that I knew were fired from Russia and others were not from missiles at all but from bombs that were already within the US. These latter bombs had been hidden tin trucks and cars and were driven to certain locations and then detonated.

I specifically saw Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and NYC hit with bombs. NYC was hit with a missile, but I think Los Angeles was hit by at least one truck bomb, it not several, because I did not see any missile. I also saw a small mushroom cloud form north of SLC without the aid of a missile.

At almost the same time and in the same locations as the mushroom clouds
I saw Russian and Chinese troops invading the US.
The Russians were parachuting into many spots along the eastern coast. I also saw them parachuting in Utah. Chinese troops were invading from the west coast near LA.
The Chinese and Russians were met with resistance from those who had survived the disease and bombs. I did not see any US military there at that time. I did not see much of this war, but was impressed that it was short in duration and that the troops lost and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a vision I found years ago on the internet.

"I encountered a Christian man. We had several hours to talk. He felt prompted to divulge to me that he spent about a year going on fasts in the wilderness. He said he would pray for hours a day "on his face" to come to the face of Christ. In the process, he said, God told him many things. He began to have waking visions.

He said he used to be a racist. In fact, going to fast was motivated by his desire for God to help change his heart. He said one day God told him that the Native Americans were special to him, and that he should be nice to them. He (God) showed him the things the Spanish and English did to the Natives, which made him feel very sorry.

He said God showed him once that the spirits of babies actually come from heaven, they aren't formed in the womb.

He described in his own vocabulary what those of an LDS background would call translated beings.
He said he knows of three of these beings: 2 are in the US, and 1 is in France. He said they very well could be in disguise at high levels of office in the US.

Finally, at the end of our conversation, he leaned close and essentially said, "this is going to sound very crazy, I've written letters to all sorts of Pastors and they don't believe me.
God showed me once that very soon there will be a major earthquake or tornado in a major city in the US, and the Chinese are going to come in large numbers saying they will be helping out. But they will never leave.
They will also bring a superflu weapon that they themselves have been inoculated against for years.
Eventually it will get back to their own people and kill a lot of them." I asked him if that was something he had read and he got a very serious look on his face: "No. God showed me that in a vision. I saw it plain as day."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Chinese will be allies of Russia and make up much of the army
of the beast.
Those that are spared from the tribulations and go on the exodus
will recall the terror of the king of Assyria.
The "babbling tongues" of the invaders who spoke Russian and Chinese
which were unintelligible to us, are no longer heard
and are a fading memory.

Isaiah 33

18 You shall recount in your mind the terror:
Where are those who conducted the census?
Where are those who levied the tax?
Where are the ones who appraised the towers?
19 The insolent people are not to be seen,
a nation of incomprehensible speech,
whose babbling tongue was unintelligible.

Before Jehovah delivers others of his people besides his elect, Assyria—a “nation of incomprehensible speech and a strange tongue” (Isaiah 28:11)—slays and enslaves them (Isaiah 10:3-6). The archtyrant resembles a babbling tongue that “blasphemes” against Jehovah (Isaiah 37:23-24), that “rises to accuse you” (Isaiah 54:17), that “utters duplicity” (Isaiah 59:3), and that demands of them a predatory taxation. Even prior to Assyria’s invasion, however, his people’s leaders followed the same evil archetype: “My people are taken over without price; those who govern them act presumptuously” (Isaiah 52:5).

Daniel may have eluded to the Chinese here (small people)
Daniel 11:
23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
Here is something I found that I copied some time ago
about China and Russia invading the U.S.

Invasion Dream #1

This dream occurred several months ago, on August 10, 2013. It was very disturbing. In this dream, God showed me one of the battles that is coming to the United States.

When the dream began, I was in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It was evening. I was at the foot of Cheyenne Mountain which is located in the western part of the city.

An air war was taking place above me. It involved US Air Force jets which were flying back and forth in the evening sky. Their elevation was not very high, perhaps a few thousand feet. I could see their markings as they flew by.

I remember noticing that a third of them were red, a third of them were white, and a third of them were blue. So, they their colors were red, white, and blue. In the evening sky, that had a partial glow to them.

The air battle was against what appeared to be Russian MIG’s. I could not tell if they had Chinese or Russians pilots, but it was a very engaging battle. Our Air Force jets seemed to be able to maneuver faster than the MIG’s but the MIG’s appeared to have more strength.

As the battle took place, some of the Air Force jets flew towards the east into the horizon and dropped bombs in the distance. From my vantage point, this would have been towards the plains of Eastern Colorado or even towards Kansas.

I found it odd that our Air Force was dropping bombs on American soil. I guess, that meant that there were invading forces in the distance of the east. I could not see the enemy troops on the ground. I just saw the explosions in the far distance. I assumed that they were from either China or Russia.

As I was watched the air war continue, I saw an enemy missile approaching from the east. It was traveling very fast.

I was expecting it to be shot down but it was not. It continued towards Colorado Springs, where I was standing and approached the top of Cheyenne Mountain.

- NORAD

Colorado Springs is the location of a fortified nuclear bunker called NORAD – which stands for the North American Aerospace Defense Command.

This is the North American missile shield complex that is located in a bunker in Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado.

Cheyenne Mountain is located on the western edge of Colorado Springs, near Fort Carson. For those who may remember, NORAD was featured in the 1980s movie War Games with Matthew Broderick.

In the movie, Broderick’s character accidently hacked into NORAD’s computer to play video games. This resulted in the NORAD computer almost starting World War 3. Here are a few details about NORAD.

As the dream continued, I saw the incoming missile approach this installation on Cheyenne Mountain. It did not hit the side of the mountain but it flew over the top and exploded over the peak. I saw the bright flash of the detonation. From where I was, could not see a mushroom cloud, so I am not sure if it was a nuclear missile. It appeared to be some sort of bunker buster intended to take out the missile shield of America. Whether it was successful, I don’t know.

A point of interest, since the NORAD facility is so heavily fortified, it would be difficult for a bunker buster to damage it. Perhaps in this dream, Cheyenne Mountain represented America’s defenses which were under duress and attack.

- A Widespread Battle

While I was watching the air battle, I got on my cell phone and called a friend who lives in Northern Idaho.

He answered.

I said, “Hey, are you seeing this? Can you see what I see?”

He said, “Yes, I can see the air battles taking place from here in Idaho. I’m watching it also.”

This revealed to me that air battles and war were taking place from Colorado all the way to Northern Idaho.

This meant that the United States was under a large scale invasion because if war was taking place from Colorado, which is a fortified inner part of the US, and also in Idaho which is considered the inland Northwest, this would mean that the coastal areas of the USA were also under attack or had already fallen to invading forces!

I was disturbed by this. In the dream I felt adrenaline, panic, fear, and sadness that this thing was taking place. The United States was being invaded.

Suddenly, the scene changed. I was no longer watching a war. It appeared that the dream fast forwarded into the aftermath of the war.

- Chinese Propaganda Campaign

I found myself inside of a public building. I don’t know where the building was located. It’s possible that it could have been in Idaho where I live, or it could have been in Colorado. I’m not sure, but I was in some type of public building. It appeared to be either a school or a community center.

I was in the hallway area that was fairly wide and able to handle a lot of traffic just like a school hallway would.

This event was a gathering of the public. It resembled what you would see on an election day where there are helpers and volunteers who sit at a table and hand out the buttons that say “I voted.”

This was a similar scenario.

There were four to five folding tables set up in the hallway. Each table had three to four elderly volunteers who were handing out brochures. The brochures were a part of a PR campaign to explain to all of the US citizens why Chinese soldiers were now in the United States.

The information was meant to put everybody at ease that the Chinese soldiers were here to be our friends and to help us. It explained that the soldiers meant us no harm and were in the US to do good things!

I looked down and read one of the brochures After a moment, I looked back up. When I did, I saw several Chinese soldiers standing along the wall behind the tables in the hallway.

They were standing at attention. They were dressed in black tactical gear. They were carrying weapons. But they did not speak. They were just standing at attention…motionless!

I found myself getting angry and I raised my voice at the site of the soldiers.

I asked the elderly volunteers who were sitting behind the table, “What do you mean they’re here to help? These soldiers are here because of the war!

The words were deliberate.

“…They are here because of the war!”

In other words, they were here to occupy us. They were not here for peaceful means. The elderly volunteers tried to convince me that the Chinese troops were only here for humanitarian purposes. I did not believe any of their words. In my heart, I knew that the intentions of the Chinese soldiers were to conquer and occupy.

The dream was over.

The Meaning

Ladies and gentlemen, this prophetic dream was a glimpse of what is coming to America. Eventually, the United States is going to be invaded by China and find itself in a Red Dawn scenario.

This is the warning; at some point in the future, America is going to experience an invasion by Chinese forces.

After they are here, they are going to be able to convince the general population that their intentions are noble and humane!

I know that this does not seem possible, but after their arrival, they are going to be able to execute a successful PR campaign that will win over the senior population of America.

How can this be? At this moment, I can only speculate but perhaps they will do this by making promises of benefits for the elderly. Perhaps, it will be a promise of “Health Care” and / or “Retirement Benefits.”

According to my prophetic glimpse, the senior population believed it. They believed it enough to promote the presence of the Chinese.

But I didn’t believe it. I found myself angry with the proposal. One thing that I have noted is that the emotional response that I experience during a prophetic dream is usually the response based on true discernment.

I was angry with the lack of vigilance from the elderly because I sensed that they were accepting a lie. And worst, they had willingly enlisted themselves to promote their future imprisonment under Chinese occupation.

To me, this thought is disturbing and makes me sad. I do not want this future for my children. But unfortunately, this future is in store for America.

Can it be stopped? Yes.

Will it be stopped? I know that I say this a lot, but no, I don’t think so.

America’s momentum towards this judgment has traction, speed and a considerable amount of current that is driving it towards this end.

So, when is an event like that going to take place? I don’t know, but because of the Chinese occupation that resulted in the previous dream, I must now share another night vision that I had about a year and a half ago.

Invasion Dream #2

In this prophetic dream, I was in Dallas, Texas visiting a Bible College. At this point in time, I will leave the college unnamed. Perhaps I will mention its name in the future.

I was visiting the college to attend one of their chapel services. The sanctuary was full. It held about 1,500 hundred students. I entered the sanctuary from the very back of the building and when I walked into the chapel area, there were Chinese soldiers standing shoulder to shoulder along the back wall of the chapel. There were approximately 50 to 100 of them.

All of them were carrying automatic weapons and were dressed in black tactical military gear. Their outfits were the similar to what the soldiers were wearing in the previous dream.

As I entered the chapel through a side door by the back wall, I saw all of the soldiers. They were lined up along the back wall. They all stared forward and had no emotion.

To find a seat I needed to walk past them. My seven year old daughter was with me and walked in front of me. Walking in front of my daughter was an elderly lady about 75 to 80 years old. She walked very slowly.

- A Crushed Foot!

As she passed the long line of soldiers, one of the soldiers lifted his knee into the air and brought his heavy boot down on the ladies shoe.

It came down hard and crushed her foot. As he did it, He said nothing. He also had no expression.

She fell into the back of the seats in severe pain. As this happened, I became upset and was going to check on her but at the same time, another soldier shoved my daughter and push her into me.

Between these two things, I became angry at their bullying. I got into the soldiers face and started yelling, “Why did you do that? She’s just a little girl?”

I stepped back and continued, but I began to address all of them.

I said, “What are you doing here? You have no business in our country.”

I continued my words to them but they did not respond. They had no emotion and were almost robotic.

After I yelled at them for a few moments, I turned toward all the people who were sitting in the audience.

I began to address them in a loud voice, “People! Can’t you see what’s going on? Doesn’t this bother anyone? The Chinese soldiers are here!”

Then I said the same thing that I said in the previous dream, “They are here, because of the war!”

I had much passion as I spoke. One of the teachers of the college walked over to me and tried to calm me down. He attempted to dismiss the presence of the soldiers. He told me that the Chinese Soldiers meant no harm and were here to help us.

- Blindness and Apathy

I could not believe what I was hearing.

I said, “Are you serious?”

I knew that what the teacher was saying was not true because I witnessed the aggression of the soldiers with my own eyes. They crushed the foot of the elderly lady and they shoved my little girl for no reason.

The teacher’s false words made me angry.

I answered him, “How can you be so blind?”

I then began trying to get the attention of the students to warn them, but most of them did not even look at me!

Those that did only glanced for a brief moment but then went back to what they were doing; talking to one another, texting one another.

The students acted like zombies without a care in the world. In this Bible College, no one seemed concerned that Chinese soldiers were with them.

Then the dream was over.

The Meaning – Why Were Soldiers in a Bible College?

After I had this dream, I kept it to myself for a while.

When I first had it, I did not understand why Chinese soldiers were in a Bible College.
I was puzzled that they were able to convince the college administration that it was okay for them to be there.

What did it mean? I asked God. I prayed about it.

This is what I’m able to conclude thus far. As we watch the present downfall of America, we can also see that there is a spiritual stupor that has taken over the country.

As I have shared in the past, spiritual slumber and blindness always works in concert with God’s judgment over a people. Those that are blind cannot discern the signs of the times. This is why so many of them reject the warning message. It is because they cannot see.

If you happen to be reading this alert and find that you are struggling with the authenticity of this warning, please inventory your spiritual condition. This warning is for those that have the eyes to see.

I apologize that these words are blunt, but folks, the hour for America is very late. The aggressors are sharpening their swords.

Those who can see … will see!

Those who cannot see will accept the coming occupation. The invasion event is going to take place with a citizenry that is plagued with spiritual slumber, blindness, and apathy.

Folks, the plague of blindness is underway and is already reaching pandemic levels. And how true this is, when we observe how the administration has already been able to lead the country into desolation without a viable challenge!

Trojan Horse Obama

In five years, Obama has managed to enter America as a Trojan horse and dismantle the country. Sadly, half of the population is happy about it and many of them have no clue that it’s going on.

And the other half? Many of them are snoozing away, too drowsy to notice their impending doom.

But I am noticing it! This is why I am releasing this alert…

…To him that has the ears to hear!

In my prophetic dreams, I saw the elderly population under a spell, as well as members of the church.

A Bible College represents the leadership of the church as well as the future leadership of the church. In my dream, none of them cared.

- How can this be?

Ladies and gentlemen, in this late hour a powerful spirit of deception is hovering over Nation America with devouring success. It is lobotomizing the minds of many people and it is happening before our very eyes, even right now.

This is one of my continuing challenges. Please do not allow yourself to be overtaken with apathy and complacency.

Apathy is a very strong power that will not easily release its grip, once it has taken hold!

Why the Occupation?

In the span of a little over a year, I have had two prophetic dreams that revealed Chinese troops occupying America. It leaves me with questions about the scenario that would bring this about.

1. What would cause such a thing to happen?
2. How could a fortified country like America fall to invasion?

The USA is a superpower. So would an invasion occur by conventional means or by something unconventional that involved deception?

3. Will the Chinese be initially invited to come in to help us?
4. Was the air battle that I saw the result of a surprise invasion?
5. Will the Chinese initially come in under the guise of peace? In other words, will they enter America under the façade of UN humanitarian workers?
6. If so, would the Chinese troops enter America to help us, feed us, or rescue us?
7. Will America experience a future event where we will ask the Chinese for help to bring order? If so, what would the event be?

An EMP? Grid down?
A natural catastrophe?
A massive tsunami?
An earthquake?
A terrorist attack?
Civil unrest, Mayhem, Civil war?
A pandemic or plaque?
An earth change event?
Is it possible that the Chinese would enter the country under one umbrella but then as a trojan horse, reveal their true intent?

I know that I am asking a lot of questions but I am doing so to ponder how this could happen. Presently, I do not have all of the details about “how.” My prophetic dreams allow me to see bits and pieces but not the whole thing.

I’ve been holding on to these visions for a while but now, I have witness that it is time to share this information.

It’s time to sound the alarm!

It’s time to let Americans know that the days of this country are numbered and that eventually, the future is going to be very dire!

- The Old and the Young

When the Chinese soldier crushed the foot of the elderly women and then shoved my daughter, it revealed something. When I shared this message on the Hagmann & Hagmann program, Doug Hagmann commented that this revealed that the Chinese incursion was going to conquer and overcome the young people as well as the old people in America!

And folks, how true this is! When the invasion occurs, it will strike a crushing blow to the feet of the Nation. America will not know what hit her or how it happened!

The invasion will be swift, quick and hobble the Nation of America! It will also have the strength to push over the youth of the nation!

Will there be a resistance? Yes, I will talk about it later in this alert. My friends please be watchful. The changes are in motion!

Today in late 2013, America is already wounded. Uncle Sam is in intensive care. And this has been accomplished without the firing of one bullet.

Sadly, this nation is not ready for what is coming, and most Christians are also not ready for what is coming!

Invasion Dream #3

But moving on, I don’t believe that we’re going to be limited to Chinese troops. Over five years ago, I had one of my first prophetic dreams about foreign occupation.

The dream took place at a public school. It could have been an elementary school or a middle school. I was in a small city. An announcement had been given that all of the residents of the city had to go to the local school for a citizen registration. The reason for the registration was that there had been some sort of terrorist attack or threat.
When I arrived at the school, there was a long line of people. The whole town was there. It was mandatory. I got into the line.

It was not pleasant. On both sides of the line were soldiers. They were wearing grayish blue outfits. The outfits were not black like the Chinese uniforms.

I heard the soldiers speaking Russian. So I assumed that they were Russian.

The soldiers were poking and prodding the people to keep the line straight. They were not kind. As the line moved, I eventually got to the front of it, I heard other soldiers speaking. But they were speaking German. There were not many of them.

There were more Russian soldiers than Germans. I did not know why there were foreign troops. None of the citizens spoke out about it.

There was at atmosphere of fear and intimidation.

The dream was over.

A Nation Divided

According to several of these prophetic dreams, it appears that at some point in the future, portions of the USA will come under Chinese occupation and other parts of the country will be occupied by the Russians.

In my dream, I heard German soldiers speaking to one another, but there were not many of them. Perhaps, the Germans were helping the Russians as consultants.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that America will experience occupation by foreign troops in her future. Again, I do not have a date. But these things are going to take place as a part of God’s judgment on America.

My friends, this is the part of the warning that must be emphasized, God is sovereign. He is in charge. He could stop this from happening if He chose to. Unfortunately at this point in time, this thing is going to play out to its bitter end.

Although America is wounded and bleeding, she continues to march away from God. America has forgotten her heritage. She has forgotten her Maker. I have shared these things many times on my programs.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

China and Russia

Another dream my daughter had some years ago
was in her dream China and Russia were allies
and she found herself in some kind of Chinese Military facility
and they were making plans to betray Russia.

I believe in our scriptures in Isaiah that Assyria is a "type" and represents
and is a metaphor for a power in our times - the end-times now,
a country and army that be equal to and do the things Assyria did.
I believe the end-time type of "Assyria" could very well be Russia.

Isaiah’s Ancient Types of End-Time Events
https://www.isaiahexplained.com/resourc ... ime-events

Isaiah’s method of prophesying draws on events from ancient times as building blocks for predicting end-time events. Whatever set a precedent in the past may serve as a type of what happens in the future. Thirty such types show how history repeats itself at the end of the world.

In the book of Isaiah
Egypt, the super power always refers to the U.S.
Assyria, I believe could be Russia - the beast - the bear who’s king is the Antichrist
The Lord uses him - His left hand, the king of Assyria - the
" little horn is the mouth of the beast." to be a scourge to us.
He will take the saints captive for "time and times and the dividing of time"
or 3 and a half years.
(see in Daniel -
Daniel 7:21,25
21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

SPIRIT wrote: January 7th, 2022, 7:48 am The Dream of the Plagues (1884) A C Ville ?

The following vision was recorded in The Contributor, the official church publication at the end of the 19th century and forerunner to the Improvement Era and today’s Ensign. As such, its credibility is greater than those dreams or visions recorded in journals and diaries of other Latter-day Saints since the general authorities themselves chose this material for The Contributor.

Note that the author is not named, leading some to speculate that he may have been a general authority,
if not the president of the church himself, who reported this vision.

"Some two or three years ago, I had retired for the night, when suddenly a glorious messenger appeared at my bedside and awoke me from my slumber. The light of his presence filled the room, so that objects were discerned as clearly as at noonday.

He handed me a book, saying,
“Look, and see what is coming to pass.” I took the book in my hands and, sitting up in bed, examined it carefully and read its contents. In size this book was about seven by ten inches, opening like a copybook and bound in beautiful cover, on the front of which was stamped in gold letters its title, which was The Book of the Plagues.
The leaves were printed only on the front side of each, and were composed of the very finest quality of pure white linen, instead of paper. The typography throughout was in the finest style of the printer’s art.
Each page was composed of a picture printed in colors as natural as art can copy nature, which occupied the upper half of the space, below which was the printed description of the scene represented.

On the first page was a picture of a feast in progress,
with the long table set upon a beautiful lawn, over which were interspersed clumps of fine shrubs and towering trees. In the background through the foliage, could be discerned a stately suburban villa,
adorned with all the ornaments of modern architecture. The landscape presented the appearance of midsummer. The sky, and indeed the whole atmosphere, appeared of a peculiar sickly brassy hue, similar to that which may be observed when the sun is wholly eclipsed, and the disc is just beginning again to give its light. Throughout the atmosphere small white specks were represented, similar to a scattering fall of minute snowflakes in winter.
About the table a party of richly dressed ladies and gentlemen were seated in the act of partaking of the rich repast with which the table was laden. The minute specks falling from above were dropping into the food apparently unheeded by all, for a sudden destruction had come upon them. Many were falling backward in the agonies of a fearful death; others drooping upon the table, and others pausing with their hand still holding the untasted food, their countenances betraying a fearful astonishment at the peculiar and unlooked for condition of their companions.
Death was in the atmosphere; the judgments of God had come upon them as silently and swiftly as upon the proud Sennacharib and his host of Assyrians.

In one corner of this picture was a small circular vignette, showing the front of the store of a dealer in pork. The wide sidewalk was covered by an awning supported on posts at the outer edge, and on this walk were shown barrels of pork, long strings of sausages, fresh slaughtered hogs, piles of smoked bacon and headcheese; and along the edge of the walk, next to the store, beneath the front windows, leaned a number of large hams and pieces of side meat, reaching across the whole front, except a small space at the doorway.
There were twelve of these pieces, and on each piece was painted a large letter, in order to make as a whole the word ABOMINATIONS.

Below this scene was the description:
A Feast among the Gentiles,
commencement of the Plague.
And in smaller type below [was] a note saying that the particles of poison, though represented in the picture, are so small as to be invisible to the naked eye.

On the next page was another picture. It was a street scene in a large city. In the foreground were the residences of wealthy city merchants. The character of the buildings gradually changed; along the view and in the distance were shown the great buildings of trade and commerce in the heart of a large metropolis. On the sidewalks throughout the long vista, the busy, throbbing rushing crowd had been cut down like grass before the mower.

Again it was a midsummer scene. The same atoms of poison were falling through the air, but their work was done; the same sickly brazen atmosphere that seemed thick with foul odors laid upon the earth, in which no breeze stirred a leaf of the foliage.
Upon the balconies of the richly decorated residences, across the thresholds of the open doorways, along the walks and upon the crossings, lay the men, women and children, who a few days before were enjoying all the pleasures of life.
Further on, the dead were everywhere. Houses of business that had been thronged with customers stood with open doorways, frowning upon streets covered with the dead. Across the thresholds of the banks lay the guardians of wealth, but no thieves were there to take the unlocked treasures within. The costly merchandise of a thousand owners laid untouched upon the counters and shelves. In the noonday glare of the sickly sun, not a soul was shown alive; not one had been left to bury the dead—all had been stricken or had fled from the death-dealing plague and the doomed city. Along midway upon the street, a hungry drove of those horrible ugly slaughterhouse dogs, (which may be seen in the pens attached to the filthy slaughtering places in the outskirts of many cities), was tearing and devouring the dead and feasting upon the bodies of rich and poor alike with none to molest them.

Below this picture was the description:
Progress of the Plague among the Gentiles. A street scene in a large city. Nearly fifty of these pictures I carefully observed, wherein the fearful effects of this and other plagues were almost as vividly portrayed as if I had actually seen them.

The last scene in the book was descriptive of the same plague as the first. A beautiful park-like, grassy prairie was surrounded by elm and cottonwood trees, the area embraced being about eighty rods across.
(a ROD is 16 ½ feet, OR 5 ½ yards, so 80 rods are 1/4 mile.)
In the center of this enclosure was a large cone-shaped tent of a bright purple color, about thirty feet in height by twenty in diameter at the base. Midway in height in this tent was a floor dividing the inside into two stories. Near this tent was another, a round wall tent, about thirty feet in diameter, and nearly as high as the first. This was clean and white. Leaving a space of about a hundred yards from these central tents were hundreds of small rectangular wall tents in rows, reaching as far as the surrounding trees, each tent clean and white, and appearing to be of a size suited to the wants of an ordinary family.
Not a human being, animal, bird or vehicle was in sight.
Not a breath of air appeared to be stirring.
The same atmosphere as in the previous pictures, with the atoms of poison, was represented, and the same time and season of the year.

“A camp of the Saints who have gathered together and are living under the daily revelations of God, and are thus preserved from the plague.”
I understood from this that each family was in its tent during the hours of the day that the poison falls, and thus were preserved from breathing the deathly particles.

Handing the book to the messenger, who all this time had remained by my side, he vanished from my view as suddenly as he had appeared. I awoke my wife, who was soundly sleeping, and commenced to relate to her what I had just beheld. After telling her the description of the two pictures at the beginning of the book, and commencing on the third, this third picture and all up to the last was suddenly taken from my memory, so that I have never been able to recall them; but still I remember that they were scenes about the plagues and judgments."

Author unknown. “Vision of Plagues”. The Contributor. August 1884, 5:411
as I said years ago - after studying this for days -

"Many many months ago many people and groups speculated that this could be the 4th of July.
But I didn't believe that, so I wrote the following below.

Dream of Plagues - 4th of July ?
I really think we all need to look at the Dream of Plagues
closer and the time frame it might be in.
The FALL time fits MUCH MORE with other visions
and the time frame they happen in - (in the Fall)
rather than July 4th holiday.
Please read the wording carefully -
I know he says 2 times "midsummer scene"
"The landscape presented the appearance of midsummer"
but the words in the actual scene or book are more important
and have more validity than what he thinks or describes what he sees.
Example -
and WHO ever made this book said and TITLED the picture -
"A Feast among the Gentiles, commencement of the Plague."
with that alone - would you title a picture of
the 4th of July that way ? NO
What is "A Feast among the Gentiles" ?
Thanksgiving Day
also please read the wording below carefully.

Dream of Plagues
"Below this scene was the description:
A FEAST among the Gentiles, commencement of the Plague. "

"On the first page was a picture of a FEAST in progress,
with the long table set upon a beautiful lawn."

"About the table a (party of richly dressed ladies and gentlemen)
were seated (in the act of partaking of the rich repast
with which the table was laden.)

remember - what is being shown and he is seeing is an event of the future-
our time NOW (not his time).
"party of richly dressed ladies and gentlemen"
does this look like and sound like our typical 4th of July
family get togethers ? Hot, shorts on, t-shirts etc.
also what is this "act of partaking" ?

Also - We have had some beautiful weather for Thanksgiving Day
in the past years - the weather is changing.

I truly believe this could be Thanksgiving and NOT the 4th of July
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My last thought about The Dream of Plagues

Perhaps the "FEAST doesn't represent any specific day at all,
but because the Gentiles (us) are so blessed and have so much
in this "choice land", and have forsaken God and are greedy
and indulgent and have become like rich pigs at a "Feast"
represented by the pork in the "vignette" - WHY is there this scene ???
"showing the front of the store of a dealer in pork"
"and on this walk were shown barrels of pork, long strings of sausages, fresh slaughtered hogs, piles of smoked bacon"
"leaned a number of large hams and pieces of side meat"
"There were twelve of these pieces, and on each piece was painted a large letter, in order to make as a whole the word ABOMINATIONS."

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

SPIRIT wrote: January 16th, 2022, 8:57 am
SPIRIT wrote: January 7th, 2022, 7:48 am The Dream of the Plagues (1884) A C Ville ?

The following vision was recorded in The Contributor, the official church publication at the end of the 19th century and forerunner to the Improvement Era and today’s Ensign. As such, its credibility is greater than those dreams or visions recorded in journals and diaries of other Latter-day Saints since the general authorities themselves chose this material for The Contributor.

Note that the author is not named, leading some to speculate that he may have been a general authority,
if not the president of the church himself, who reported this vision.

"Some two or three years ago, I had retired for the night, when suddenly a glorious messenger appeared at my bedside and awoke me from my slumber. The light of his presence filled the room, so that objects were discerned as clearly as at noonday.

He handed me a book, saying,
“Look, and see what is coming to pass.” I took the book in my hands and, sitting up in bed, examined it carefully and read its contents. In size this book was about seven by ten inches, opening like a copybook and bound in beautiful cover, on the front of which was stamped in gold letters its title, which was The Book of the Plagues.
The leaves were printed only on the front side of each, and were composed of the very finest quality of pure white linen, instead of paper. The typography throughout was in the finest style of the printer’s art.
Each page was composed of a picture printed in colors as natural as art can copy nature, which occupied the upper half of the space, below which was the printed description of the scene represented.

On the first page was a picture of a feast in progress,
with the long table set upon a beautiful lawn, over which were interspersed clumps of fine shrubs and towering trees. In the background through the foliage, could be discerned a stately suburban villa,
adorned with all the ornaments of modern architecture. The landscape presented the appearance of midsummer. The sky, and indeed the whole atmosphere, appeared of a peculiar sickly brassy hue, similar to that which may be observed when the sun is wholly eclipsed, and the disc is just beginning again to give its light. Throughout the atmosphere small white specks were represented, similar to a scattering fall of minute snowflakes in winter.
About the table a party of richly dressed ladies and gentlemen were seated in the act of partaking of the rich repast with which the table was laden. The minute specks falling from above were dropping into the food apparently unheeded by all, for a sudden destruction had come upon them. Many were falling backward in the agonies of a fearful death; others drooping upon the table, and others pausing with their hand still holding the untasted food, their countenances betraying a fearful astonishment at the peculiar and unlooked for condition of their companions.
Death was in the atmosphere; the judgments of God had come upon them as silently and swiftly as upon the proud Sennacharib and his host of Assyrians.

In one corner of this picture was a small circular vignette, showing the front of the store of a dealer in pork. The wide sidewalk was covered by an awning supported on posts at the outer edge, and on this walk were shown barrels of pork, long strings of sausages, fresh slaughtered hogs, piles of smoked bacon and headcheese; and along the edge of the walk, next to the store, beneath the front windows, leaned a number of large hams and pieces of side meat, reaching across the whole front, except a small space at the doorway.
There were twelve of these pieces, and on each piece was painted a large letter, in order to make as a whole the word ABOMINATIONS.

Below this scene was the description:
A Feast among the Gentiles,
commencement of the Plague.
And in smaller type below [was] a note saying that the particles of poison, though represented in the picture, are so small as to be invisible to the naked eye.

On the next page was another picture. It was a street scene in a large city. In the foreground were the residences of wealthy city merchants. The character of the buildings gradually changed; along the view and in the distance were shown the great buildings of trade and commerce in the heart of a large metropolis. On the sidewalks throughout the long vista, the busy, throbbing rushing crowd had been cut down like grass before the mower.

Again it was a midsummer scene. The same atoms of poison were falling through the air, but their work was done; the same sickly brazen atmosphere that seemed thick with foul odors laid upon the earth, in which no breeze stirred a leaf of the foliage.
Upon the balconies of the richly decorated residences, across the thresholds of the open doorways, along the walks and upon the crossings, lay the men, women and children, who a few days before were enjoying all the pleasures of life.
Further on, the dead were everywhere. Houses of business that had been thronged with customers stood with open doorways, frowning upon streets covered with the dead. Across the thresholds of the banks lay the guardians of wealth, but no thieves were there to take the unlocked treasures within. The costly merchandise of a thousand owners laid untouched upon the counters and shelves. In the noonday glare of the sickly sun, not a soul was shown alive; not one had been left to bury the dead—all had been stricken or had fled from the death-dealing plague and the doomed city. Along midway upon the street, a hungry drove of those horrible ugly slaughterhouse dogs, (which may be seen in the pens attached to the filthy slaughtering places in the outskirts of many cities), was tearing and devouring the dead and feasting upon the bodies of rich and poor alike with none to molest them.

Progress of the Plague among the Gentiles. A street scene in a large city. Nearly fifty of these pictures I carefully observed, wherein the fearful effects of this and other plagues were almost as vividly portrayed as if I had actually seen them.

The last scene in the book was descriptive of the same plague as the first. A beautiful park-like, grassy prairie was surrounded by elm and cottonwood trees, the area embraced being about eighty rods across.
(a ROD is 16 ½ feet, OR 5 ½ yards, so 80 rods are 1/4 mile.)
In the center of this enclosure was a large cone-shaped tent of a bright purple color, about thirty feet in height by twenty in diameter at the base. Midway in height in this tent was a floor dividing the inside into two stories. Near this tent was another, a round wall tent, about thirty feet in diameter, and nearly as high as the first. This was clean and white. Leaving a space of about a hundred yards from these central tents were hundreds of small rectangular wall tents in rows, reaching as far as the surrounding trees, each tent clean and white, and appearing to be of a size suited to the wants of an ordinary family.
Not a human being, animal, bird or vehicle was in sight.
Not a breath of air appeared to be stirring.
The same atmosphere as in the previous pictures, with the atoms of poison, was represented, and the same time and season of the year.

“A camp of the Saints who have gathered together and are living under the daily revelations of God, and are thus preserved from the plague.”
I understood from this that each family was in its tent during the hours of the day that the poison falls, and thus were preserved from breathing the deathly particles.

Handing the book to the messenger, who all this time had remained by my side, he vanished from my view as suddenly as he had appeared. I awoke my wife, who was soundly sleeping, and commenced to relate to her what I had just beheld. After telling her the description of the two pictures at the beginning of the book, and commencing on the third, this third picture and all up to the last was suddenly taken from my memory, so that I have never been able to recall them; but still I remember that they were scenes about the plagues and judgments."

Author unknown. “Vision of Plagues”. The Contributor. August 1884, 5:411
as I said years ago - after studying this for days -

"Many many months ago many people and groups speculated that this could be the 4th of July.
But I didn't believe that, so I wrote the following below.

Dream of Plagues - 4th of July ?
I really think we all need to look at the Dream of Plagues
closer and the time frame it might be in.
The FALL time fits MUCH MORE with other visions
and the time frame they happen in - (in the Fall)
rather than July 4th holiday.
Please read the wording carefully -
I know he says 2 times "midsummer scene"
"The landscape presented the appearance of midsummer"
but the words in the actual scene or book are more important
and have more validity than what he thinks or describes what he sees.
Example -
and WHO ever made this book said and TITLED the picture -
"A Feast among the Gentiles, commencement of the Plague."
with that alone - would you title a picture of
the 4th of July that way ? NO
What is "A Feast among the Gentiles" ?
Thanksgiving Day
also please read the wording below carefully.

Dream of Plagues

"On the first page was a picture of a FEAST in progress,
with the long table set upon a beautiful lawn."

"About the table a (party of richly dressed ladies and gentlemen)
were seated (in the act of partaking of the rich repast
with which the table was laden.)

remember - what is being shown and he is seeing is an event of the future-
our time NOW (not his time).
"party of richly dressed ladies and gentlemen"
does this look like and sound like our typical 4th of July
family get togethers ? Hot, shorts on, t-shirts etc.
also what is this "act of partaking" ?

Also - We have had some beautiful weather for Thanksgiving Day
in the past years - the weather is changing.

I truly believe this could be Thanksgiving and NOT the 4th of July
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My last thought about The Dream of Plagues

Perhaps the "FEAST doesn't represent any specific day at all,
but because the Gentiles (us) are so blessed and have so much
in this "choice land", and have forsaken God and are greedy
and indulgent and have become like rich pigs at a "Feast"
represented by the pork in the "vignette" - WHY is there this scene ???
"showing the front of the store of a dealer in pork"
"and on this walk were shown barrels of pork, long strings of sausages, fresh slaughtered hogs, piles of smoked bacon"
"leaned a number of large hams and pieces of side meat"
"There were twelve of these pieces, and on each piece was painted a large letter, in order to make as a whole the word ABOMINATIONS."
what's also interesting - about the word "ABOMINATIONS." (*** 12 letters that make the word)
and how it's being used and seen in this dream - twelve individual pieces -
why were each letter painted separately ?
"There were twelve of these pieces, and on each piece was painted a large letter,
in order to make as a whole the word ABOMINATIONS.

And we know we are the Gentiles,
and with what we are seeing right now in the church -
interesting in this dream - that ABOMINATIONS -
each letter was painted separately -
" in order to make as a whole the word ABOMINATIONS."
could be referring to -

*** 12 letters that make the word
A B O M I N A T I O N S

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Ken Peters - I Saw The Tribulation
I Saw The Tribulation

(Keep in mind some of the events Ken saw may not be in chronological order)

At the time of this dream I was a sinner, rebellious of Gods ways. I went to sleep as any other night. I began to dream in vivid color. At times these events seemed chronological, at other times seemed to be more panoramic. The dream began with an extremely loud noise. I saw the dead in Christ rise from their graves. I saw people instantly come out of their graves. They were dressed in glimmering, glowing white clothing. Then they instantly vanished. I did NOT see them go up in the air I don’t know where they went. I did NOT see anyone ALIVE that REMAINED taken anywhere! I did NOT see, a rapture, only the resurrection of the dead! This created mass hysteria, pandemonium, despair and chaos permeating all society.

I could supernaturally see many regions of the earth and this chaos filled the whole planet. Everyone wanted to know what happened and where did the people go that came out of the graves. Absolute hopelessness was in every heart, people were totally perplexed. The whole world was in absolute disarray. Television and radio communications were completely shut down for several weeks. I walked the streets in shock. Everywhere there was absolute fear and lawlessness. Looting and murdering everywhere. After several weeks, television and radio communications began to slowly come back on line; however, all radio and television broadcasts were the same man promoting a “New Government and Leadership”.

This new man, whom I believe was the Antichrist, was emerging to lead us. This man, with olive skin and dark hair, spoke with great eloquence and charisma. He was soothing and promised answers to all the problems. This man was smooth and extremely convincing — he was a master communicator. He explained how this removal of people was God’s judgment upon them. He began to communicate through large, flat screen televisions strategically placed nearly everywhere. Everywhere I looked all radios and televisions on all channels and frequencies were his speeches. That is all you could get on all radio and television twelve to fourteen hours a day.

Hitler was not accepted when he first began, but this man was immediately accepted by almost all people. He gave new direction for the whole world. He spoke of the “new times” upon us as human beings, new directives for global peace and the need to give up current citizenship for “world citizenship”.

This man constantly spoke of “World Order” and the benefits of all men dwelling together in peace. This alarmed me to think of relinquishing my US citizenship, I was not convinced of this man’s “New Order”. My freedoms and patriotism were instantly eroded. People around the globe in staggering rates accepted his new plan. I was amazed to see how quickly and without resistance people surrendered their rights. I became depressed. How could this be? Was this the so-called “End of the World’?

Nearly hopeless, I began to search for answers. While walking the streets one day, I met an elderly gentleman. Everyone else was in despair but this man was friendly looking. I asked him if he knew what was going on in the world. He told me the end was coming and that he had not prepared for the time of the Lord. At this statement sadness filled his countenance. He said to me he had not been right with the Lord and began to tell me. He carefully pulled a small Bible from his back pocket and began to show me scriptures revealing my need for a Savior. My heart began to fill with joy as I asked Jesus Christ to forgive me for my sinful ways and to fill my heart!

This man had a small following of others who had accepted the message of Jesus Christ. Even though we were a small group, we began to make significant progress in spreading the gospel and meeting the physical needs of others. Our spreading the gospel seemed to work out in the most unusual ways. We could tell God was with us. This small band of Jesus followers had faith. This was completely abstract to my thinking that God would actually be involved in the everyday affairs of those who followed him faithfully.

One day a great earthquake shook the whole earth with extreme magnitude. Millions of people were killed and the whole world was stunned by the devastation and loss of property and life. I saw a tall triangular building with a glass exterior fall and kill two hundred people. This building was not in existence when I had this dream, but it is now in the very place I saw it fall. The earthquake was worldwide and I had never heard of such an event reaching global proportions. The weather completely changed. I saw winter weather in the summertime, summer weather in the winter. Winter became summer and summer became winter. No one could predict weather patterns. All weather forecasts proved useless, it was as though the weather now had its own mind. Crops perished. Droughts brought famines and deaths. Deaths brought global pestilence

Local police departments were replaced with world military police. They drove very unusual looking vehicles — now known as Hummvees or Hummers. The men that were in them were dressed in all black uniforms with powder blue helmets. Some wore what looked like baseball caps. All of them were powder blue — now I know it to be United Nation’s blue The new leader and his laws were not resisted. There were no longer any elected officials. The Constitution was not the law of the land. It was shocking how easily our Constitution was replaced with a peaceful “martial law”. There was no privacy. Military police were everywhere, tracking and monitoring everyone and everything. I thought, “How did this happen to America so quickly and easily without resistance? Where were the ideas of our founding Fathers?”

We were totally monitored and tracked. Television continually explained to us that we were now being saved from all their troubles by aligning ourselves with this “New Order”. The “New Order” was said to have all the answers to our problems. This new leadership was necessary to bring change, to finally bring in the “New Order” of envisioned global peace.

My work with the “Evangelist man” continued to increase. Many so-called “Christians” were being changed by the power of the Gospel this man taught us. These backslidden Christians explained how they had once had a relationship with Jesus but became cold in their faith and fell away from a life of holy, passionate, pursuit of God.

For a short period of time, many people came to Christ in total surrender. One day a man approached me and told me that I should get my identification mark. He told me we could no longer conduct business transactions without this identification mark on our right hand or forehead. It looked like the sun with a hand in the middle. You could see the flames coming out from it. It was about the size of a nickel and was located in the web of the right hand between the thumb and first finger. He encouraged me to get my identification mark to avoid the hassle. At that very instant a very strong impression came to me emphatically telling me to not get this mark under any circumstances — my mind began to hear a word directly from Revelation 13, and he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads, that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. [666]

This was to my utter amazement, seeing that I had never read the scriptures nor had heard of such an identification mark. The New Order began to recommend people get their identification mark. They sold the idea to the people much the same way the idea of using checks and credit cards convinced the public of their value. Soon pressure was increased to the point that you could not buy or sell without this mark of identification.

I began walking the streets. Everyone was spiritually dead. Men’s faces everywhere were filled with the dread. They looked as though they were in a catatonic state. Suicide rapidly became the answer to the dread, surrounding mankind, men’s hearts were literally failing them from fear. People by the thousands were committing suicide. The huge screen televisions kept broadcasting world events as though they were local news. By now nearly all nations were in the New Order. This was very strange. There were almost no sovereign individual nations. The world was now divided into global regions — no longer as continents and countries

The awareness of God being on the Global scene was nearly impossible to detect. Evil had pervaded all aspects of society, gross spiritual darkness was covering the earth. The actual gravity of despair and hopelessness was seen on every face. People acted as robots, the love of many had waxed cold, showing little or no emotions; such as joy, peace and hope.

The old Evangelist launched what he called the final all-out thrust, speaking the Word of God with reckless abandon. In pockets all over the earth, others began doing the same. I was able to see this awesome display of Almighty God’s power at work. I could see the Global scene in full demonstration of who Jesus was and just what He could do. I saw miracles everywhere. God’s people were working miracles on a wholesale basis by all who were truly the Lord’s people. The difference was the real servants of God were able to do awesome miraculous works; creating miracles, including the dead raised to life, and healing after healing of incurable diseases. This was happening all over the world. It was as though Jesus himself was everywhere doing His work through ordinary people. Unbelievable miracles were now commonplace.

This great outpouring of God’s Spirit was tremendous and very widespread. Whole nations were being brought into the Kingdom of God. It only lasted a very short time. I was not clearly shown the time-frame, possibly six months. Then gross darkness once again began engulfing the minds of all who would not hear the message of hope.

Not long after the evangelistic thrust began, we were captured by “military” agents. We were taken into custody and questioned regarding our affairs. These agents had firsthand knowledge of all our actions. It was as though they were with us the entire time. The questioning was kind at first. We were given an explanation of the “New Order” and it was stressed to us the need for our allegiance, since there was no more United States of America. The men speaking to us were very polished in their delivery and quite convincing about the need for our cooperation. We were eventually told we must not propagate the Gospel. We refused to stop our evangelism and were taken to another level of interrogation.

The true heart of the “New Order” was finally revealed. The threats and taunts were now at full power. It was frightening. They told us their plan was to totally eliminate all Christians. They said our outdated religious practices were futile and that many Christians had cracked under the pressure of the “New Order”, thus proving the emptiness of their faith. Mockery and insolence was the scheme of the interrogation, which lasted for hours. They began to ask us to deny “Him”. They would never say the name “Jesus”, they called Jesus, “Him.” They could not say the name!

If a man was not truly on The Rock of Jesus it would be easy for them to break — even the strongest. We were given divine strength and courage and would not back down at their threats. Finally, after many hours of interrogation, we were led down a very long corridor. Hundreds of people were in a single file line. Several doors separated this long corridor and at random times, more interrogators would burst forth and more in the line would fall away. I saw many step out of the line. As they stepped out of the line they would begin to cry. We began to realize this was a line of Christians on their way to some type of torture or something.

After many hours we reached the last visible doorway. The door opened revealing an executioner and several agents. Now the full realization of what this was came to us. Fear gripped me! Never before had I experienced such fear! I began to shake. It was not shaking as if I were cold. I was shaking violently. I began to shake like a washing machine severely out of balance. Extreme chills engulfed my whole body. I could barely stand. My jaws became locked! This man had a black hood with holes for the eyes and mouth. He had a sword that looked like Sinbad’s sword in movies.

It looked like the sword on the Masonic emblems. The presence of evil was thick, it was literally tangible. The whole experience was horrifying and I knew now that the only way to be saved was to die for your faith. The time had come when the only way to be saved was to die for Jesus. Only a few times had I heard the term “martyr” and now I was about to become one. I began to hear loud voices around me shouting, “It is not too late. Deny your faith in ‘Him’ and you may live! Deny Him and you will live! Deny Him and you will live!” I did not know what would be better — to live in the earth the way it was, or to die. Confusion assaulted my mind. My old Evangelist friend was executed — right before my very eyes. I knew the end was coming, one way or another. The old man was not fearful at all. Next was my wife, I could not bear it all!

I was tormented by voices saying, “You will deny ‘Him!’ You are a coward! Give up and live!” My mind was in complete hysteria and worst of all, I could not even speak out loud! I was emotionally paralyzed. Here my wife is now about to die and I can’t even speak. Suddenly the door shut and I know she too is gone. It felt as though I would freeze, it was so cold and dreadful. I began to fear I would deny Jesus and renounce my faith in His Lordship. I felt complete hopelessness — the reality of denying the Lord was overwhelming! I could not speak to call on the Lord for help, so deep inside I said, “Lord save me, I don’t want to deny you!” Instantly I felt a hand touch my right shoulder and great warmth and peace flooded my whole being. I looked back to see who was with me, and there stood Jesus.

I am not sure how he got there or if he was noticed by others, but there He was and He was glorious! His eyes were like fire — blazing lamps looking deep into my soul. Strong yet comforting, He spoke to me and told me, “Fear not; for death shall never hold you, my son.” All at once courage and boldness took hold of me and I declared, “I shall never deny Jesus Christ, for He is Lord of all and desires you to be saved from your sin!” The door opened again. This time it was my turn. I was laid face up on a table in the shape of a cross. My body was strapped to the table on what would be the vertical part of the cross and my arms were strapped to what would be the horizontal part.

The executioner stood to take my life. I saw the sword raised. I saw it fall, but as soon as the blade of the sword touched the front of my neck I was gone, literally gone from my body. I felt no pain!! I was instantly standing beside Jesus looking upon the whole scene. I saw my body bleeding profusely. The executioner and the agents made several comments about how much more I bled than most. I bled so much that the executioner took off his mask shouting, “I will not kill another one of these people.” I awoke from the dream, very, very shaken and needing many answers from this dream.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Christians Will Take the Mark In Concentration Camps – David Eells

I was in a mid sized American city. Larger than Pensacola, but smaller than the larger cities, like Chicago. In the city, chaos and panic were taking place. Martial law had been implemented and the streets were flooded with people panicking and UN troops – The UN being the United Nations. I was filled with the Holy Ghost, as I remember it in this dream. In this dream, my life on this earth was soon to be over. I knew it. I believe this dream could be a glimpse of what my end could be. I believe the Holy Spirit prepares people for things to come.
In this dream I was running from the UN Troops, and I hid in the crevice of this high rise building. It had a small entrance way, nobody could get in there. as you had to be really skinny to get in there. I was being chased by UN troops. These guys were in full combat riot gear and they had a black police style fatigues on. They were wearing black combat boots, black shirts, with white patches on their shoulders which said the UN, they had black bullet proof vests on, riot helmets and they had a fully automatic firearm on one arm, and they were well prepared. They had what appeared to be mini tanks and paddy wagons on the street where they were gathering up people.
They found me, hidden in the crevice of this building, they had a lot of advanced technology, far beyond anything we have known today. They could find you, it didn’t matter where you were, or who you were, or how well hidden you might have been…..they could find you. They called me out of the crevice of this building.
After having that dream, I looked into the technology that they have, and they do have a lot of advanced technology, far beyond what we can even comprehend. They found me out, and I came out of the crevice building. I was filled with the Holy Ghost, and was submissive to the authority, that the Lord had placed over me, which was these people. They threw handcuffs on me, and brought me into what appeared to be a paddy wagon. They shipped me off to a large gymnasium. As I entered into this large gymnasium, there was two lines in front of me….real long. At the end of these two lines, were these tables established with two government employees, and at the tables there were ladies.
The people in this line, a lot of these people were from church. Most of them however, were regular folks, ….you know citizens. A lot of them were from church. As I first entered into the gymnasium, at the very front of the line, I saw them take one person, and take them to this part of the building, to my right, and they took them into the room, where nobody knew where they were taking them. I had my own ideas, but I wasn’t for sure.
Everyone else was willing to accept what they were doing, and everyone INCLUDING the brothers and sisters that,……well that I believed were the brothers and sisters from my church were entering into the other room, and after they entered that room, the whole side of the gymnasium, you could see glass, you can see outside. They were exiting this room, admiring their new microchip implant that had just been injected into their right hand. They were outside the perimeter of this building. Around this building was barbed wire. They were actually able to leave the area and go back into population. After they got their new micro chip identification.
It grieved me, because I saw people from church accepting this thing. I believe that thing was the mark of the beast. The thing is, I didn’t feel sorry for those people, because I realized that weren’t really my brothers and sisters, that they had made their decision was to choose what I believe was the mark of the beast, and they had chosen death. The bible says if you receive that thing, your going to burn. I didn’t have any kind of feelings towards those people. My focus was dead set on the Lord.
When I reached the front of this line, I got ushered to one of the tables, and one of the ladies there, started asking me for all of my information. She asked me for my name, my social security number, my telephone number, my address, and all my information. I gave it to her, I answered each question. I felt like a double portion of grace and mercy, and peace rise up in me. I really felt the fire of God, start to be stirred within me. It was almost as if the closer I came to my flesh being killed, the closer I got to being at peace. I knew where I was going, I knew the Lord …and I knew the Lord was in me. As far as I was concerned, I was already dead, because Jesus lived in me.
After I got to the table after she asked me all these questions, …the lady asked me ‘Are you ready to receive your new micro chip implant’….and I looked at her and was kind of amazed and marveled at her in amazement, at how people could be so diluted, and blind and not know the truth. The bible clearly tells us about these things to come. You would have to be seriously blind or diluted not to know. I said ‘excuse me ma’am, I will have nothing to do with that. I believe in Jesus Christ, and I believe that is the Mark of The Beast, I will have nothing to do with that. She looked at me and said ‘oh, well, you need to put those kind of thoughts to death right now’ And she said ‘read this’, and handed me a piece of paper. She said ‘come back after you read this’. I glanced at the heading and it said 101 reasons why you should receive the new micro chip implant. Listed were all the benefits to this. I guess if you were an average citizen, you would think it was an excellent thing. Stop crime, no missing children anymore…It solved a lot of problems. It seemed like an excellent benefit program. The only thing is, this paper didn’t list all the down sides to it.
So I looked at this paper in horror, and crumpled it up, and felt even more of the fire of God come through me, righteous indignation rise within me. Almost as if fire could shoot out of my eyes, and blow this table in front of me. I felt burned up inside, at this lady, at what she was asking people to do. I crumpled this paper up and threw it on the ground, and I looked at the lady, and said ‘look, lady, I cannot deny that Jesus Christ is Lord of Lords, and King of Kings, and If I were you I would chop off my right hand and beg for his mercy. The lady looked at me, and just laughed. I guess I amused her. She said to a close by guard….’we got another fruitcake’. Here, take him over there. I was the ONLY one, since I got in that whole line of two major lines in front of me. When I first came in there, there was one person, out of the whole line that went into this room. I was the only one since that person. There might have been anywhere from one hundred to two hundred people that went before me. So there had only been one person, other than me that didn’t receive this thing.
They ushered me up to the room where they had a guillotine in there. That kind of surprised me. None of the dreams surprise me, they all sort of happen how I thought they might happen. The thing is I was brought up to believe that we were going to be raptured before all that happens. The Holy Spirit has led me to believe otherwise since then. The guards got me all strapped in and I was looking up, and the guillotine was getting ready to come down on my head, and praise and gratitude and peace flooded my heart, and joy because I knew that my end on earth was coming, and was soon going to receive my reward for what the Lord had done in my life here on earth. I knew where I was going, and I was sure of it. I started saying ‘hallelujah, Lord, I am coming home’, right before this thing landed on my head….and then I woke up.
Notice the Similarities between David Eells Dream And Maurice Sklar’s Dream
UN Police In America “I saw what looked like riot police. Like you see sometimes coming in, with helmets on. Some of them had light blue hats or helmets, I am not sure. It didn’t look American, it looked like it was more of a UN type of, or international type of thing, I don’t know. They started entering into homes, and they gave the people a choice. They came in heavily armed, with machine guns. They said, ‘either you, come with us, …we have a place for you’ . They dragged people out of their homes and brought them to these, they looked like concentration camps. But they didn’t look like the world war II type. They looked like they were made into that from schools, corporate buildings and warehouses. There were a lot of them. I knew this was happening, not just in America, but this was happening world wide”
UN Police Rounding Up People“The people who refused to go were just shot. And that was awful, I was just shocked. They just shot them and left them in their homes”
Famine, Concentration Camps Warnings “I saw what looked like small…. I am not sure what to call them, they looked like kiosk. It was a small building that was like a prefab type of building. These little kiosks were set up in every little town……everywhere. People were starving, they had no food, there was looting, and gangs were going about, ….it was just awful. People were starving. These things were sophisticated and well advertised. ‘Food, water and shelter, just come in here and we will help you’ It was very inviting and a lot of people went ….’there’s food let’s go’. It was a trap, they went in, and it was just like in the bible, it talks about the mark of the beast.
Mark Of The Beast, Concentration Camps “There was this hologram movie kind of….where the Antichrist was three dimensional, it was like he was in front of you, but he wasn’t. I have never seen technology quite this advanced. They said ………’ your going to be alright, we’ll take care of you, just bow down on your knees, and receive me’ Almost like he’s Lord, but he said it in such a way that it didn’t seem like a big deal, but it was. They could not touch the person until they got down on their knees. I didn’t put that in what I wrote, but when they got down on their knees, then there was this automatic thing that they got stamped. It looked like an electronic tattoo or stamp. I believe in some parts of the world, it was on their forehead, some parts was on their hand. The right hand, but I saw a forehead. And then they went into this room in the back, and they had food and they could eat, they slept, but when they came out, they were like zombies. They had lost their mind, they were in a complete takeover, like “i robot” movie. It was like a taking over of their whole being. They lost their soul. You could tell. Many of them, the ones that were young, the ones that were fit, were immediately brought into the military, this police force, and they were given weapons and they were like zombies, they went out and joined the police that were rounding everyone up”
Torture, Concentration Camps, Hunting Down Of Christians “Then there was some, that I watched, two or three…..” It was horrifying. There were some that didn’t. They said ‘ no, I can’t do that. I will not take that stamp, I will not bow to you, I will not bow to you….’ Then there was this terrible torture. They were tortured, and yet nothing was happening on the outside, it was the pain centers of their brain. They were screaming. They would scream and scream and finally if they would still not yield, then there was like this light that went on, and then these lasers would just…. it was like a red laser, or orange-red and it shot right through their brain and their heart, and then it sliced their head right off. Right after that, it was like they were just burned. I don’t know if this was just a dream, but it was very very vivid”
The Process Of Killing Is Quick After Not Accepting The Anti-Christ He talks later about those who didn’t bow down, their body was incinerated within seconds. Their bodies would be burned, resulting in a small pile of ashes from these lasers. He said it happened so fast, and the efficiency was frightening. He remembered back to the holocaust, this was so much quicker and more efficient. He mentioned that this process was one happening globally, not just in America.
The Image Of The Beast, A Holographic Image? “This man that rose up, the antichrist, I didn’t see him, but I saw this movie thing, it was like he was there. I think that is what it means by “the image of the beast”, because it was an image, but it wasn’t the beast. But, it was still very real”
Provisions For Christians In The End Days “I believe the last outpouring will not happen in a time of prosperity, but great horror. People will cry out to God, and He will bring them to their knees. I saw these big outdoor meetings, where God had risen up these end times prophets and apostles, and there was amazing miracles of food and water. What struck me was there was NO FOOD AND WATER. People were starving. People would get to these refuge places …..big fields, and they would see awesome miracles, healings and creative things. I just knew that millions would be pouring out all over the world. He was pouring out his Spirit, and harvest and people were crying out, and there was great martyrs and heroic things”Notice the Similarities between David Eells Dream, Maurice Sklar’s Dream And Ken Peters Dreams
UN Troops As Authority Figures -“Right about at the time that this earthquake hit, very unusual things began happening with the laws. I began to see local municipalities and no longer were the police departments the enforcers of the laws. But military police driving very unusual looking vehicles that I now know are called Humvees. The vehicles I saw were black and were on just about every corner of every main thoroughfare. The back cans were campus and there were men standing in the back of them wearing black uniforms and blue ball caps or blue helmets.”
Cannot Cross State Lines Without Paperwork “One thing that was happening was you could not cross state lines at this time without papers. Current papers were required to cross state lines. That was very strange to me”
Television Sets Monitor People -“As time progressed in the dream, I was given the ability by being in homes that television sets not only broadcast and transmitted programming but they now had the capacity to actually send signals about what you are doing in your living room. I was able to see the television sets were actually watching people in their homes, monitoring their movements, monitoring their conversations. I was shown in the dream that the television did not even need to be on. It just needed to be plugged in.”
Detention Centers For Christians – “In 1983 the Holy Spirit Told me he was allowing the devil to build prisons in the state of California that would eventually become detention centers for Christians. These prisons were being built in rural areas that were normally 15 to 25 miles off of any main highway. I asked him why would that be the case and he said, “So that those people can be taken during the night hours.”
Concentration Camps
They took me to this government building. It was a large building. They took me into a room and there was my wife and this older gentleman that I began to call you evangelist. They had already been captured. These people knew exactly where to take me. That was very astounding to me because I wondered how do they know all of these things about people.
They began to politely interrogate us. They began asking us to be cooperative and to come into agreement with this new government and everything will be fine for you. Well, my wife is one of the boldest Christians I have ever met. She is also one of the kindest and most gentle believers I have ever met. But she will get in the devil’s face. She and this older man began to preach to these people that were trying to convince us of this new alignment of this government.
So they took us out of that room and let us in another room. Now there was a lot of mind control interrogation. I could feel my mind being pulled into this new order. I began thinking if we just don’t cause any trouble it will be okay. That is how my mind began to function. But the older gentleman and my wife began to fight this with all of their spiritual strength and they challenged it with scriptures.
It was amazing to me because our capture was almost as though they had planned it out.
When we were being interrogated the mind control was phenomenal. It was not like any human being could do in an interrogation. My mind began to really be swept with anxiety and fear. Because my wife and this older gentleman kept being very bold and in your face with them they took us out of that room and into this very long corridor. In this corridor there were thousands of people lined up. The corridor seemed to be at least 100 yards long. It was probably longer than that. Every five or six minutes the people in this long line would take a step forward.
We had been in this line for a long time when people would barge in through the doors on the sides of the corridor and began to grill people and tell them to renounce their faith. They would never use the name Jesus. They would never use the name Jesus Christ. They would never use the name God. They would say you should renounce your faith in him while you can still live. They would say your faith is empty. It was a blasphemous challenge that these people were bringing against the people in the line. Every so often, someone in the line would crack. They would just collapse and these people would drag them away. They would renounce their faith in Christ.
It made me very uneasy to be in this line because I was not sure what they were going to do to us. I wondered if they were going to put us in prison or maybe beat us up.
Eventually we made it through a battery of three double doors. After going through the last double doors we were put into a holding cell. There was the old man in the front of the line and then my wife and then myself. They took this older gentleman into the room and closed the doors very quickly. I do not know what happened to him.
About six minutes or so later they opened the doors wide open and what I saw made me experience the emptiest feeling I have ever experienced in my whole life. I saw this man that was very big. He was tall like a professional basketball player but was very big like a professional football player. He had a big satin hood over his head with eye holes to see out.
My wife was in front of me and they began telling her she should renounce her faith and live. Now I realized what was happening because this man was standing there with a huge sword. It was a very frightening looking sword. I saw this table that was a little longer than the average human being and a little bit wider. My wife said she was not going to renounce her faith in Jesus. She began to preach to them powerfully. She began to rebuke the devil. They got angry and strapped her down on this table with her face up. This man was standing behind her with this sword. So he took the sword and chopped her head right off, right in my presence, I saw it.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Famine coming to the U.S.A. - a word from a Christian

"The next thing I saw was people being sick and dying. I saw this particularly in four cities: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Salt Lake. The disease started by having white blisters, some the size of dimes appear on their hands, arms and face. This quickly developed into white puffy sores and blisters. People would stumble about and fall and then many died within a short time, maybe 24 hours. I also saw other people with blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes and ears. It started like a flu virus and it spread very quickly, faster than the other white blister disease. The people who had this disease died even faster. This was more wide spread across the entire United States. There were hundreds of thousands of people stricken with these two diseases.

I knew that the diseases, and there were several different kinds, but at first primarily these two, came from small containers that had been brought into the United States. These containers were like quart jars and I was impressed that the people carrying them would just drop them on the ground in large crowds of people and the people would become infected without realizing it.

In these cities as the disease spread, the people tried to flee from the cities out to the countryside. There was complete chaos in these cities and a breakdown of normal society. There was no electricity in them either, but I don't know why or how that came to be. There were cars piled up everywhere, blocking roadways and most people then had to walk out with nothing. The disease started to spread beyond these initial cities.

As these people were fleeing the cities, there were gangs attacking them and killing them. In the cities that were struck with the disease, there was complete chaos, looting, rioting, murdering, a complete breakdown. Many people seemed to go absolutely crazy. I sensed that the electricity had failed everywhere now and that nothing was running, there was no communication or anything anywhere in the country. Nothing worked, no radios or TVs. I watched people throw rocks and break windows to steal TVs which I thought was really crazy because they wouldn't work.
Immediately, as I watched this happen in the United States, I jumped back to the Middle East and saw the same thing in Israel, the same sores, and I realized that it was the same types of disease or sickness happening there. I knew somehow that whatever diseases had been used in the United States were also being used in Israel.

This lasted for only an instant and I was back in the United States. There was a tremendously long winter that lasted into summer. It caught everyone by surprise and started the full famine. Actually, I realized that the long winter actually just increased the famine greatly to its full measure, because the famine had already been in progress because of the storms, droughts, floods and other plagues that had been happening over the few years leading up to the long winter.

It seemed then that the year following the long winter was when everything started to go down hill very quickly or things piled up one on top of the other without any breaks. The sense of time though was not very clear because I was seeing several things that seemed to happen all at the same time or very close together.
During and after the long winter, the disease spread everywhere and increased in severity. The economy was completely gone and the electricity was also gone. There was complete chaos and anarchy all over the United States. There was no government, just a total breakdown. There was no food at all. I saw people trying to get food and were completely panicked because there was no food. I saw people digging in the ground for worms and eating them because they were so hungry.

Also, during this time I became aware that there was very little water and that almost all of the water had become poisoned so that if a person drank the water they would get the disease and die. Many did even knowing that they would die, because they were so thirsty.

Some of the people seemed to go crazy and went around in gangs killing people just for the sake of killing. Others killed for food or for things but the people who killed just to kill were absolutely terrible. They seemed like beasts, animals completely out of control as they raped, looted, burned and butchered people. I saw them go into people's homes and drag families out who were hiding there and rape them and butcher them.

There was such a fear and hatred that came upon the people -- families, wives, husbands -- loving ties no longer mattered; it became survival only. Husbands would kill their wives and children for food or water. Mothers would kill their children. It was absolutely horrible beyond description."

end quote

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Famine Dream

The dream was last night. I was in my old apt. a small one bedroom.
Went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. It was totally empty, but I had things in it earlier? Very shocked because there was some kind of machine that had made a hole inside the fridge out into the apt. building hallway on the other side of the wall. I immediately went to the front door of the my apt. and saw that the landlord (read: Government) had gouged out the door frame trying to get into the apt. What? I was not even aware of what was going on? Didn’t hear a sound or notice anything? Turning my gaze to the right I saw a machine (advanced technology) attached to the wall was sucking air/food out through the fridge… my food had just disappeared. It was not plugged in. I closed the door, and was immediately aware that this means Famine is here.

Note: talked recently to the produce man in the grocery store I go to and he said the food distribution chain is already showing signs of interruption and items can not be ordered. Stock Up Now!

end quote

"PROPHETIC DREAM:

In the dream I found myself standing in a vast area of produce fields.As far as I could see everything was just bare land. And the fields were empty. There was only uprooted stalks and areas where there was once produce grown. Off to one side I saw a man loading the last few boxes of what was left from the fields of produce crops, onto the truck. Nothing else was left but barren land . …. the dream ended!

Interpretation :

The last remaining food is being picked up and loaded for consumption. Soon there will be famine on the land.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Dumitru's Dreams/Visions

https://www.handofhelp.com/visions_dumitru.php

THE BEAR AWAKES

The last of 3 final messages given to Dumitru in April of 1997.
https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_44.php

I knelt beside my bed to pray, as I do every night before I go to sleep. After finishing my prayer, I opened my eyes but I was no longer in my room. Instead, I found myself in a forest. I looked around and to my right I saw a man, dressed in white, who pointed his finger and said, “See and remember.” It took me a while to find out what he was pointing at. It was a small bear who seemed half dead lying on the ground. As I continued to watch this bear, it began to breathe deeper. With every passing minute it seemed to revive itself, and as I watched, it also became angrier. It then began to grow. Soon it was larger than the forest floor and as it grew larger it continued to become angrier. It then began to paw the ground, so that when its paw would hit the ground, the earth would shudder. The bear continued to devastate all that stood in its path until it came upon some men with sticks trying to fend it off. By this time, the bear had grown so large that it simply crushed the men underfoot and continued to rampage. I was stunned by what I saw and asked the man standing beside me, “What does this mean?” “At first, they thought the great bear was dead,” the man said. “As it will begin to stir once again, they will consider it harmless. Suddenly it will grow strong once more with purpose and violence. God will blind the eyes of those that continue to trample on the sacrifice of Christ’s blood, until the day the bear will strike swiftly. This day will catch them unprepared and it will be just as you saw.” The man then said, “Tell my people the days are numbered and the sentence has been passed. If they will seek My face and walk in righteousness before Me, I will open their eyes that they may see the danger approach. If they only look to the approaching danger, they too will be caught up and trampled underfoot. Only in righteousness will they find safety.” Suddenly, I was once again by myself in my room, on my knees, with sweat covering my face.

Excerpted from:
Dreams and Visions From God

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

and this that I originally posted years ago. -
could be considered an end - time prophecy from The Book of Mormon and for us now

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=64535&p=1222245&hil ... e#p1222245