End Times Prophecies

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: End Times Prophecies

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Being There wrote: February 16th, 2022, 6:22 am AMEN !
Amen brother Dana, amen.
His description was spot on with Isaiah 56:9-12.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

Well, we'll see if this one is true in about a week. Note - I've left out most of the introduction and accompanying scriptures.

"War Begins February 23rd"

FEBRUARY 16, 2022 7:14 PM
MICHELLE KATHERINE ORTS
TURTLEDOVESONGS.COM
The following Rhema Word I received is not to be taken lightly. Unless We The Church intercede and repent globally and unless God decides to relent from The Judgement of Global World *War, this Prophetic Word will happen just as God has spoken to me and to all of His Prophets and Prophetesses.

Several weeks ago while awaking from sleep, I heard this Prophetic Word in both a dream and upon waking, a Rhema, Spoken Word from The Lord Jesus, Creator God made flesh.

Rhema Word:

“War begins on February 23rd.” I asked the Lord. “This year?” Jesus said, “Yes. This year.”

I recorded it in audio form and left it alone after sharing The Prophetic Rhema Word with my husband David. I took this Word from Jesus literally. I take everything Jesus tells me literally unless Jesus’ Holy Spirit tells me otherwise. I have been praying for confirmation, including confirmation scriptures, and I have been asking Jesus’ Holy Spirit when to release this Word:

“War begins on February 23rd.”

Repeating for clarity for the sake of blocked ears..

Repeating for God’s Mercy to be upon us all.

Another Rhema Word came to me just now as I obeyed The Lord Jesus in beginning to write this down and share this with all of you, my forever family, The Remnant Warrior Bride:

“She, The Bride of Yeshua, My Bride must remain strong with Her Lamps full. I AM does nothing without first revealing the things to come to His Servants The Prophets and Prophetesses. Amos 3:7*

*War is indeed incoming. The Red Horse of Revelation is about to be released. Be strong My Children. Remain in Me and I will remain in you, My Bride by My Holy Spirit. Trust Only in Me Yeshua, Jesus, in My Holy Spirit to Teach you of all things you should do. Does not My Word say to not worry about what you* should say*? I will be with you My Loves, My TurtleDoves, My Bride, wherever each one of you go. Wherever you are, I will be with you My Friends.”-Yeshua, The Word, God made flesh.

Every asterisk (*) signifies active ongoing confirmation by Jesus’ Holy Spirit.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Wondering Wendy wrote: February 17th, 2022, 4:58 am Well, we'll see if this one is true in about a week. Note - I've left out most of the introduction and accompanying scriptures.

MICHELLE KATHERINE ORTS
TURTLEDOVESONGS.COM
The following Rhema Word I received is not to be taken lightly. Unless We The Church intercede and repent globally and unless God decides to relent from The Judgement of Global World *War, this Prophetic Word will happen just as God has spoken to me and to all of His Prophets and Prophetesses.

Several weeks ago while awaking from sleep, I heard this Prophetic Word in both a dream and upon waking, a Rhema, Spoken Word from The Lord Jesus, Creator God made flesh.

Rhema Word:

“War begins on February 23rd.” I asked the Lord. “This year?” Jesus said, “Yes. This year.”

I recorded it in audio form and left it alone after sharing The Prophetic Rhema Word with my husband David. I took this Word from Jesus literally. I take everything Jesus tells me literally unless Jesus’ Holy Spirit tells me otherwise. I have been praying for confirmation, including confirmation scriptures, and I have been asking Jesus’ Holy Spirit when to release this Word:

Another Rhema Word came to me just now as I obeyed The Lord Jesus in beginning to write this down and share this with all of you, my forever family, The Remnant Warrior Bride:

“She, The Bride of Yeshua, My Bride must remain strong with Her Lamps full. I AM does nothing without first revealing the things to come to His Servants The Prophets and Prophetesses. Amos 3:7*

*War is indeed incoming. The Red Horse of Revelation is about to be released. Be strong My Children. Remain in Me and I will remain in you, My Bride by My Holy Spirit. Trust Only in Me Yeshua, Jesus, in My Holy Spirit to Teach you of all things you should do. Does not My Word say to not worry about what you* should say*? I will be with you My Loves, My TurtleDoves, My Bride, wherever each one of you go. Wherever you are, I will be with you My Friends.”-Yeshua, The Word, God made flesh.

This one is actually looking quite likely. Two days away. It will be interesting to watch. Filling gas cans and getting a little extra food tomorrow, may not be a bad idea. We actually took several extra measures this past week. Ended up buying a 400W solar system as extra backup power.

Zion Altman
captain of 50

Post by Zion Altman »

Rhema Word and all next false prophets
and similar proudo prophets prophesy only a lie or what is already clear

If these are prophets, I am Satan himself

as the words of the prophet are fulfilled in you, they listen to what he likes instead of studying all the religions

do you want to hear the truth? why do you think you are among the 144,000?

Revelation 21:17 And he measured the wall, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of an angel.

human peace is

1 = 1000
10 = 10000
100 = 100000

144 = 144000

why do you think you are among the 144? if you just spread the lies

that chips are a sign of the beast and things like that? are you normal

the prophecy will not come true when the truth is told and you claim that you did not say any of it? how do you take the certainty that you are right? is it your heart how does the bible say or what are you infallible to you?

you say you have the spirit of God in you

= are you right god?

this is the meaning of how you can know the truth when you don't even know the meaning of the bible? you conceived arrogant preudo prophets

just like the bible says

and they say Mr. said and yet said nothing here? it's not true? hell to all such prophets who prophesy what pleases her heart

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

WTH?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Zion Altman wrote: February 21st, 2022, 11:41 pm Rhema Word and all next false prophets

as the words of the prophet are fulfilled in you, they listen to what he likes instead of studying all the religions

Revelation 21:17 And he measured the wall, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of an angel.

human peace is

1 = 1000
10 = 10000
100 = 100000

144 = 144000

the prophecy will not come true when the truth is told and you claim that you did not say any of it? how do you take the certainty that you are right? is it your heart how does the bible say or what are you infallible to you?

= are you right god?

this is the meaning of how you can know the truth when you don't even know the meaning of the bible? you conceived arrogant preudo prophets

just like the bible says

and they say Mr. said and yet said nothing here? it's not true? hell to all such prophets who prophesy what pleases her heart
Mr. said and yet said noting here, now only says stuff in sub-forum number fifty-seven which is a number that may be said to be emblematic of Mr. said and yet said nothing, so saith a seer that says sad stuff.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Zion Altman wrote: February 21st, 2022, 11:41 pm Rhema Word and all next false prophets

human peace is

1 = 1000
10 = 10000
100 = 100000

144 = 144000

= are you right god?

just like the bible says

Humbling words

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Momma J wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 5:04 am
Zion Altman wrote: February 21st, 2022, 11:41 pm
Rhema Word …
Humbling words

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 21st, 2022, 8:34 pm
Wondering Wendy wrote: February 17th, 2022, 4:58 am Well, we'll see if this one is true in about a week. Note - I've left out most of the introduction and accompanying scriptures.

MICHELLE KATHERINE ORTS
TURTLEDOVESONGS.COM

Rhema Word:

This one is actually looking quite likely. Two days away. It will be interesting to watch. Filling gas cans and getting a little extra food tomorrow, may not be a bad idea. We actually took several extra measures this past week. Ended up buying a 400W solar system as extra backup power.
Does this qualify as war? Feb 23, 2022.
Attachments
fire-fury.jpg
fire-fury.jpg (89.96 KiB) Viewed 1090 times

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 23rd, 2022, 9:39 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 21st, 2022, 8:34 pm

MICHELLE KATHERINE ORTS
TURTLEDOVESONGS.COM

Rhema Word:

Does this qualify as war? Feb 23, 2022.

It does in my opinion, though I think the invasion of Ukraine alone does also. :twisted:

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

abijah` wrote: January 15th, 2022, 1:21 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:50 pmBasically all of Psalm 91.
funny thing init i only just-now posted something about ps 91 in another thread. Apparently it's an exorcist psalm, and has a context of fighting against demons and unclean spirits. Apparently the terms used for "night`terror", "day`arrow" etc are all also names/epithets for specific canaanite and babylonian deities.

interesting i thought

who knows, i reckn psalm 91 is about the 4 horsemen and how they ain't got nothing on the messiah
abijah` wrote: January 15th, 2022, 12:49 am ...thus we see how angelic beings are the spiritual mediators for any given illness's biological processes..
Psalm 91
He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
Nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
The header to Psalm 91 in the LDS Bible says this, "A messianic psalm—The Lord will deliver the Messiah from terror, pestilence, and war—The Lord will give His angels charge over the Messiah and deliver Him and honor Him."
I don't understand that heading at all. It doesn't appear to be talking about the Messiah, but about his faithful followers. Your thoughts?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Wondering Wendy wrote: February 23rd, 2022, 11:15 pm It does in my opinion, though I think the invasion of Ukraine alone does also. :twisted:
This should actually be a pretty big deal for people here on the forum. How many times has a person given a date for an event and we got a nothing burger? And now, a woman says war will start this year on the 23rd, and it happens. This is far more prophetic than anything the LDS church leadership has done in recent memory.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I recently met a new friend on Facebook. Apparently, she had an NDE. This is what she posted late last night:

"World war 3
Just started
When I died I saw this when I
Died"

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

CuriousThinker wrote: February 24th, 2022, 12:30 am
abijah` wrote: January 15th, 2022, 1:21 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:50 pmBasically all of Psalm 91.
funny thing init i only just-now posted something about ps 91 in another thread. Apparently it's an exorcist psalm, and has a context of fighting against demons and unclean spirits. Apparently the terms used for "night`terror", "day`arrow" etc are all also names/epithets for specific canaanite and babylonian deities.

interesting i thought

who knows, i reckn psalm 91 is about the 4 horsemen and how they ain't got nothing on the messiah
abijah` wrote: January 15th, 2022, 12:49 am ...thus we see how angelic beings are the spiritual mediators for any given illness's biological processes..
Psalm 91
He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
Nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
The header to Psalm 91 in the LDS Bible says this, "A messianic psalm—The Lord will deliver the Messiah from terror, pestilence, and war—The Lord will give His angels charge over the Messiah and deliver Him and honor Him."
I don't understand that heading at all. It doesn't appear to be talking about the Messiah, but about his faithful followers. Your thoughts?
I agree. I have thought the header to this was off also.

I think they may have associated it with the Messiah because satan quotes it to Jesus during His temptation in the wilderness. It really does apply to all of His children, though.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 24th, 2022, 4:36 am I recently met a new friend on Facebook. Apparently, she had an NDE. This is what she posted late last night:

"World war 3
Just started
When I died I saw this when I
Died"

Wow. Nice confirmation.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

BE ONE STEP AHEAD

FEBRUARY 25, 2022 11:30 AM
ANONYMOUS ONE
Heard Yah say! My child, listen to me. You are not to panic but it is wise to be one step ahead. Then he added- yes child leave very little in the bank at this time. When it happens it will be swift and there will be no time to do so. All should have cash on hand for now. It will get you by for the time being.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

GrandmaSilencer
captain of 50

Post by GrandmaSilencer »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 15th, 2022, 4:16 pm This seems to be a very accurate dream depicting many religions today. The LDS church is a perfect example:
Are you referring to the "all's well in Zion" crowd?

GrandmaSilencer
captain of 50

Here's a vision I found interesting. Note that she says there had been a civil war before the attack takes place. Joseph Smith said there would be a civil war beginning in Chicago and it would be over the devaluation of the dollar. Please note that the woman who had this vision is not a native English speaker which is why she worded things weirdly.

https://z3news.com/w/world-war-iii-russ ... g-america/

Prophetic vision reveals World War III with Russia and China invading America

March 20, 2018 9:34 AM By Monique Bizet

On December 13, 2017, I had a prophetic vision about an invasion of the USA by Russia and China and World War III.

The vision started like this. I was in a room with a table before me. I could hear talking about nuclear war starting, and it had to do with the USA. I had the knowing that it was going to be a war all over the world, I knew it would be World War III.

But first, something happened to America. It was either a natural disaster or perhaps a false flag, but it felt very evil and it affected the whole nation. There were a lot of people dead and injured. There was civil war, or a revolution. the nation was in chaos and America was already weak.

Then I saw a world map on the table where I saw the USA, Russia and China. As I was hearing all the talking in the background coming from different cities in America, I had the knowing that the east coast and west coast of the United States were attacked.

I did my own map and circled on a piece of paper, very strong around the word “USA” and right next to it, I strongly circled the USSR. I didn’t write Russia, I wrote and circled USSR. I circled both USA and USSR to indicate that Russia was invading America by nuclear war.

There was a lot of talk in the background coming from all over the nation. I heard government agencies talking and they couldn’t deal with all the issues going on at once.

Everywhere was chaos, rioting, people crying, screaming, weeping, government agencies on high alert, ambulances, sirens, alarms, darkness outside, lots of disaster, invasions all over America, there was plundering everywhere.

The nation was in darkness, possibly caused by an EMP nuclear attack wiping out our power grid. There was a lot of commotion and confusion with perplexity. I had the knowing there was Martial Law.

Russia had attacked first. Missiles were launched from Russia and then China attacked. I had a knowing that both nations were in on it.

In China, there were missiles already set up and they were being launched from there. There were so many missiles coming towards the USA, too many to count them. I started to draw on my piece of paper where the missiles were and what direction they were being launched from. The lines from the missiles I drew were so many coming to the United States.

I also had a knowing there was something else, a secret area where they had missiles and bombs. It was a stealth operation. That’s the word that kept playing in my mind, “This is a stealth operation.” Unseen, unknown, no one knew where the bombs were, but I could see they were coming from China.

It was a secret because it wasn’t a known place to the world that they had already set up all the missiles ready for launching. People were not expecting the missiles were coming from there.

I had the knowing there were stealth technologies as well as hidden locations, unknown locations where they already have nuclear missiles ready to launch when they are ready. Then I woke up.

The Lord gave me Isaiah 47, Jeremiah 50 and 51, and Revelation 18.

May the Lord bless you in Jesus Name!

GrandmaSilencer
captain of 50

Moar. Dreams 1-3:

https://z3news.com/w/remember-happen-begun/

“Remember this. When you see this happen you will know IT has begun.”

March 29, 2021 By Jazzy

In 2003, I received a series of seven prophetic dreams warning about a future collapse of the global financial systems. This post includes the first three dreams which showed events leading up to the collapse, including important warning signs we will need to be watching so we can prepare for it. In separate posts, I will be sharing the remaining four dreams which showed detailed events coming after the collapse.

Each of the first three dreams set the stage for the following ones which are more detailed and more intense. There is no doubt in my mind these were given to me by God because they were not like other dreams. These were very detailed, like watching movies and when I woke up, I easily remembered all of it. I believe these dreams show what is coming not only upon the United States but also the whole world.

I’ve shared parts of these dreams with some people over the years but I feel it is now time to share the entire dreams.

Dream One:

In the first dream, I was standing outside looking at the night sky. I saw other people were doing the same, so we were all watching the night sky, which was filled with stars. But then the stars started moving around. The other people were oohing and ahhing, but I felt a sense of dread. I noticed a large section of the sky was all dark with no stars and it formed a huge shape of the star of David, so I knew it represented Israel. Then a group of small stars tried to harass the Star of David but they caused no real damage and they seemed to get sucked into the black space.

Then I heard a voice saying, “When you see this happen, you will know IT has begun.”

I woke up knowing it was an important dream and wrote it down but didn’t understand what IT was that was supposed to begin.

Dream Two:

I received this dream about a week or so after the first dream. I was in a very familiar safe place when I heard a voice saying to me, “Do you remember what we told you?”

I answered, “Yes.” And the first dream flashed before me. Then the scene changed and I was back in the same setting as the first dream, outside in a yard looking up at the night sky. And just like the first dream, I saw many other people, all watching the sky which was filled with stars like before and also the shape of the star of David. And just like the first dream, I saw small groups of smaller stars trying to attack the Star of David, more than before but still with little success. And again those stars disappeared into the Star of David. And again the people around me watching this were amazed like it was some kind of show but I knew something bad was coming from it all so I started to feel uneasy and nervous.

Then I heard the voice saying to me, “Remember, when you see this happen you will know IT has begun.”

The dream ended and I woke up puzzled by it, just like the first dream, but went over it in my mind and wrote it down.

Dream Three:

About a week or so later, I received a third dream, which started like the second dream. I was in that same familiar safe place. Then I heard a voice saying to me, “Do you remember what we told you?”

Again I replied, “Yes.” And the second dream flashed before my eyes. Then the scene changed and again I was outside looking up at the night sky watching the movement of the stars but this time there were many more stars swimming around to attack the Star of David, so it was getting more dangerous.

Then there was a brief pause and in a flash I was given the sense of ‘knowing’ the backdrop. I saw that the whole world was in a time of great economic danger, worse than ever before in history. The world leaders, bankers, UN, global leaders, politicians, all knew the economic system had been damaged greatly by their years of greed and inflation and money printing. They knew it could not be repaired, nothing could fix it any more and it was about to collapse.

I knew they had all agreed to a new system, a global one, and they had all planned to let the economy collapse in a controlled manner to replace it with this new global system. They thought they would end up looking like they had saved the world and that the common people would be so grateful and would accept any new system and laws they came up with.

I saw that all of these leaders were greatly afraid of the civilian population of their nations and knew if this wasn’t handled the right way, they would be blamed for the crash and people would rise up and riot and eliminate them with civil violence and wars. So it was because of their fear of the people that they devised a plan to try to take the economy down slowly and then replace it with their new global system.

I saw it was a dangerous time but the average person had no idea how dangerous things were or how drastically their lives would change . Most people were just asleep but I saw a few who were aware of the coming economic dangers and started warning people.

Then the scene changed and I was back outside watching the night sky. I saw more small groups of little stars trying to attack the Star of David, but it was more like harassment because they had no real power to do great harm, so it was like they were a distraction. But then I saw that Israel had learned something that convinced them they were in grave danger. Something or someone was preparing an attack to try to destroy their nation. It was the most serious threat they had ever faced. I did not see exactly where it came from, but knew it was not Lebanon, but somewhere north-ish of them maybe Syria, Iraq or Iran.

As I watched the stars, they continued trying to harass the Star of David. Then I saw a great light go off to the left, as if it was north. I was so shocked and frightened by this that I gasped and said to myself, “They did it, they really did it.” I knew I was referring to Israel but I wasn’t sure what they did, but then I was shown what happened.

Israel believed their existence was in danger, they did a pre-emptive strike. It seemed like they hit 2 or 3 areas hoping to eliminate their enemies ability to destroy them, but one of the targets was far more dangerous than they knew. It was something like an underground bunker, or factory, or lab. When it was hit, it blew up and released something into the air. I was not shown what it was exactly but I knew it was something dangerous like a gas, bio weapon or fallout from some lab. It escaped into the air and then drifted downstream towards a couple of small villages and I saw some people living there were killed by it. Then the whole world erupted in outrage over what had happened and blamed Israel instead of the nation who built the illegal lab.

Israel was shocked and had no idea what was underground. The world leaders blamed Israel. I saw them shouting and accusing Israel. I saw their hatred and it was all directed at Israel.

Then something terrible happened. The whole world was in a time of great global economic corruption and instability and this one event caused a couple nations financial markets to wobble then collapsed. This caused more nations’ markets to become unstable and start to collapse–then it was like dominoes, one by one all the world’s markets started collapsing. All stock markets, banking systems, credit card companies, every financial instrument collapsed. It could not be slowed or stopped, in less than two weeks it was wiped out.

I saw world leaders screaming at Israel, blaming them for ruining their plans of a global economic reset that would have given them unlimited power and control. Their hatred was irrational to the point of insanity because the collapse caught them by surprise and many of them lost everything too.

Then I saw hatred and rage towards Israel and it was coming from Washington DC. I was surprised by this since the United States has always had good relations with Israel, but now the hate was like something I had never seen before.

All the world leaders, bankers and globalists were trying to blame Israel for the collapse, making them the scapegoat, but I saw most people were not falling for that because they blamed their own leaders’ corruption.

Then I heard the same voice as before saying to me, “Remember this. When you see this happen you will know IT has begun.”

Then I finally understood that when we see the steps of repeated attacks on Israel, growing larger, a pre-emptive strike by Israel due to their belief in being in grave danger that causes a release in the air of something that causes some civilian deaths. This enrages world leaders as it causes some markets to teeter then start to collapse creating a domino effect around the world with every nation’s markets and economies failing. The world leaders try to place the blame all on Israel for the collapse as it has destroyed their plans for a new global economic system where they have unlimited power and control. Their rage becomes irrational and almost insane.

It was a very clear message from this dream that when we see all these events to know there is less than two weeks, ten days at the most, to do what we need to do, get any money from the bank and investments, cash out and buy whatever supplies will be needed to survive some very hard times. The markets collapsing will start slow then pick up steam and many won’t pay much attention because at first it will be overseas in smaller nations. But then it comes here. As the collapse unfolded, I saw banks started limiting withdrawals but then they just closed their doors. I saw prices soaring higher and higher. I saw stores were refusing to accept checks or credit cards or even cash. Paper money will become completely worthless. I saw severe shortages of every essential item, including food and fuel. Then I saw stores shutting down, closing their doors and people panicking. I saw mobs of people breaking into warehouses and looting them. I saw terrible violence, including civil wars breaking out causing great suffering for the world.

I saw people who waited too long to prepare were suffering greatly. They had not taken action quickly enough, so it was very difficult for them because people began to panic and get angry when they realized they could not get what they needed, and as the panic spread and increased, it led to more violence. During those days it will be best not to leave your home or be on the road.

Over the years, I’ve gotten more understanding. For example, a couple of years ago when the Arabs were sending kites and fire bombs into Israel to start fires to destroy farms and homes was the fulfillment of the harassing attacks I saw in my second dream. I’ve listened to more news reports about Iran threatening to destroy Israel with nukes. I think that will play a part in Israel’s defensive move.

I asked the Lord, “Why did Israel take this step on their own, fearing annihilation, as the world leaders seemed so shocked?”

Then I heard Him saying to me, “Because Israel believed no one had their back.”

I understood this meant Israel will believe no one is willing to help them and they were on their own. Which means the United States will have a president who hates or refuses to support Israel so the United States will join the rest of the world by turning their back on them.

So, this concludes the first three dreams I received. All through this, it is important to remember that God is with His people guiding us with every step if we will just ask and listen and trust.

GrandmaSilencer
captain of 50

Even moar. Dream 4:

https://z3news.com/w/york-city-felt-months-collapse/

“I saw New York City and it felt like it was about two or three months after the collapse.”

March 30, 2021 By Jazzy

This is the fourth dream in a series of seven prophetic dreams that I received in 2003. This is a continuation of the first three so if you missed those, please see [Jazzy's] previous post. I received this dream about one month after the third dream.

In the dream, I saw New York City and it felt like it was about two or three months after the collapse. I was in the city near a large park around dusk. There was little or no electricity. I saw no running vehicles except for some military vehicles. All the stores were closed, burned out and empty, no supplies. I knew the crime rate was high and it was a dangerous time.

I watched a crowd of civilians entering the park area and walking towards a group of soldiers who were all standing around in a semi circle along either side of two armored vehicles which were large but smaller than tanks. In the center of one of the vehicles, their captain was standing up through the roof and he was holding a bullhorn. The soldiers were all fully armed and had their weapons ready and pointed towards the people, but lowered, not pointed at them. The soldiers were guarding a place with supplies and had orders that no one was allowed to enter for any reason.

The crowd of civilians was made up of men and women of all ages and races, but there were no little children with them. They looked like ordinary people, not gang members, but family people trapped in the city and things were getting worse for them. They had no weapons but some had sticks like broom handles and others had metal bars, like crowbars. I noticed one guy had a large rock in his hand but I didn’t see any knives or guns.

I knew the civilians were entering the park area to confront the soldiers because they were very low on food and water and were getting desperate. They were tired, dirty, hungry and very angry. I felt the tension in the air as they were approaching the soldiers. I knew the soldiers could not let them pass and had to stop them.

Since it was around dusk, it was getting close to a curfew time. The captain with the bull horn began talking to the civilians calmly and respectfully. He felt sorry for them and knew how bad things were getting but had to stop them. The soldiers around him were getting nervous and some were scared. They did not want a confrontation. They did not want to shoot anyone.

Then I saw more civilians joining the crowd. Their numbers grew quickly until they outnumbered the soldiers about three to one. I saw some of them yelling and venting their emotions, but I did not hear what they were saying.

I felt their anger and tension rising. The captain tried to calm them down and told them they had to leave. Then a few civilians shouted some things but then it was like the air froze and everything stood still for a few heartbeats, like everyone held their breath for a moment.

In that moment, I felt the intense anger and frustration of the civilians due to being in such desperate need. And I felt what the soldiers were feeling and was able to hear their thoughts. The captain was thinking, “Please go home. Please go home. Please turn around and go home.” He desperately did not want to give the order to fire. His soul was in agony. Then something snapped and the crowd suddenly rushed towards the soldiers, determined to get past them to the supplies. I saw panic, chaos, and shooting. Then the dream ended and I woke up with my heart pounding and crying. It was so terrible. It broke my heart.

Interpretation:

I believe this dream was showing why we must watch for the signs shown in my previous dream to let us know when the collapse is about to happen. When we see those signs, we will have no more than ten days to take action before the collapse of the financial systems begins. In addition to stocking up on food and supplies, this dream warns that we must get out of the cities because we will not be safe there and it will be very difficult to survive there. Although the dream showed New York City, I believe this warning applies to every big city. Even if we have to sell everything to do so, we must get out of the cities. I believe God will guide and help each person who calls on Him to lead them to a safer place. We must not only call on Jesus for help but also trust Him to help us. And we must listen closely to whatever He tells us to do.

After this dream, I received three more showing more detailed events coming after the collapse.

GrandmaSilencer
captain of 50

Still moar. Dream 5:

https://z3news.com/w/dream-5-west-coast ... -military/

“I saw the west coast of the United States had been invaded by the Chinese military.”

March 31, 2021 By Jazzy

This is the fifth dream in a series of seven prophetic dreams that I received in 2003. This is a continuation of the first four so if you missed those, please see my two previous posts for dreams 1-3 and dream 4.

In this dream, it felt like it was about 4-6 months after the collapse and the west coast of the United States had been invaded by the Chinese military. I saw Chinese soldiers in parts of California and in other areas on the western side of the Rocky Mountains. They never made it over the Rockies. The U.S. marines and military bases had fought them off, forcing them to leave in defeat but some Chinese defectors stayed behind to try to carve out their own kingdom because China had collapsed too and they had nothing to go back to.

In the aftermath of the collapse and invasion, I saw lots of destruction and very bad times everywhere. Many people died and many others were starving to death. It was a terrible time. The ones who suffered the most were those who had foolishly ignored all the warnings and were caught unprepared when the systems all collapsed.

All our modern conveniences were gone so it was like living back in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. There were no cars, no electricity, no Internet, no stores, no hospitals, no money or any of the things we now take for granted, so everyone had to make their own stuff and grow their own food, or do without.

I saw a group of survivors who had banded together to support one another and grow their food. Everyone was learning how to survive which required joining with others they could trust. Otherwise they had no chance of surviving and many didn’t.

I saw another group of about 10-12 families that included different races. They were living in very primitive conditions in tents and little huts they had constructed on small plots of land, but then one of the Chinese defectors who had stayed behind, armed with guns and other weapons, took their land and made himself a warlord figure. The Americans were unable to defend themselves because they had no weapons so they were easily conquered and controlled. The Chinese defectors allowed the Americans to live on the land on the condition that they gave one third of their crops to the warlord. They were also required to display a round token made of tin and about the size of a dinner plate to show they were under his ‘protection’ and had his permission to live and farm there.

I watched as a group of three or four drunk Chinese soldiers raced their horses into this little settlement. They laughed as they trampled down the gardens of one family whose plot of land was at the entryway to the community. It was like early summer so the plants were still young and tender and the horse hooves destroyed everything in their gardens. The Chinese soldiers enjoyed humiliating the Americans and did not care that by trampling their gardens, this man and his family would probably starve to death.

In front of the tent where this family lived there was a small fire with a cook pot hanging over it and some logs positioned around the fire to sit on. I saw the man standing in front of his tent in a helpless rage as the soldiers destroyed his gardens. His wife was sitting on one of the logs in front of the fire with her hands covering her face because she was weeping. Her little children clung to her in fear. The man clutched a hoe in his hands and gripped it fiercely. He was filled with hate and desperately wanted to strike back to try to stop the soldiers but knew if he did he would be killed instantly and his family would either starve to death or be shot along with him.

I felt his agony and hatred and helplessness, he was filled with guilt and shame and blamed himself for being a coward for not fighting back but he wasn’t a coward.. it took every bit of strength in him to not attack the soldiers or try to stop them.

After the soldiers had their fun mocking the Americans they rode off laughing. After they were gone, the other families came running immediately to this man and woman. These others were too afraid to stand up to the soldiers but came running the moment they left. They knew this family would starve because any of their plants that survived would have to be turned over to the warlord. Otherwise, they would be banished to the desert or killed. So these other farmers freely agreed to help this family with food so they would not starve through the winter. This was very generous as everyone was already on short rations and they all knew sharing their food meant less for them and their families, but they were committed to helping one another because they knew it was the best way for all of them to survive. I knew they were honest and would keep their promise to this man and his family and in return he would work overtime to help them with their crops.

I woke up from this dream just heart broken and filled with terrible sadness. I think this dream shows another important key to surviving after the collapse. Just as my previous dream showed that we must get out of the cities, this dream shows that we must join together with people we can trust to help each other through the coming hard times because we won’t be able to make it on our own.

I received two more dreams after this showing more details of events happening after the collapse.

GrandmaSilencer
captain of 50

Nope. Not done yet. Dream 6:

https://z3news.com/w/dream-6-heard-voic ... ek-betray/

I heard a voice saying, “Remember this man. He will seek to betray you.”

April 1, 2021 By Jazzy

This is the sixth dream in a series of seven prophetic dreams that I received in 2003. This is a continuation of the first five so if you missed those, please see my three previous posts which are listed in the links at the bottom of this post.

I received this dream a few weeks after the fifth dream. It was about a year since all the systems had collapsed. I saw myself living in a high desert rural area, a dry place with rocky ravines and pine trees. I knew many people had already perished so the population was much smaller, but I was not shown how they had died, whether it was from disease, famine, violence or perhaps the first winter.

I saw the survivors were poor and broke but had survived because they had learned to band together with family and neighbors whom they could trust, working together as a local community to help one another defend themselves and their food and livestock. The decent people needed to band together to fight off the bad people who banded together. They had to have people around them who were willing to fight for each other and feed and care for their family if they got hurt or died fighting for theirs.

I saw the federal government was almost non-existent with only a few small enclaves that they controlled. They did nothing to help the people and just protected and fed themselves. The only power they had was in their own minds and the great majority of Americans ignored them, hated them and distrusted them.

The same was true for state governments. Their power seemed to be limited to their capital city areas. Most employees, including state workers, police, medical, even many in the military seemed to just go home after the collapse once it was clear there was no plan or ability to put things back together.

I saw the same things happening in the United States were happening in every nation on earth. Everyone was in the same predicament and just trying to survive.

At the local level, I saw people were much better off if they had a good mayor, town council or sheriff who was smart enough to work quickly to protect their town or county, but I also saw people were worse off if they had corrupt mayors and sheriffs who were bullies who entered people’s homes and took their supplies to be ‘shared’. They were trying to be the boss of everyone, so those were not nice places to live.

I saw cities where people had suffered so greatly that their entire city almost ceased to exist due to so much looting by gangs and warlords who divided the spoils among themselves. After a while when things calmed down and the supplies were dwindling, the warlords and gangs sent out scouting parties to other areas. These scouts went as small groups or individuals to spy out different areas and report back places that could be raided for supplies along with their strengths and weaknesses. These warlords also captured residents by force to work for them as slaves. Those who were able to escape from them suffered from starvation, disease and violence.

I saw a small rural town in a mountain area sealed off the roads going into and out of their town with barriers made by piling together old cars and trucks and other things. This town was very strict about who they allowed to enter. Then I saw the same thing was happening in many other small towns and it seemed to be happening everywhere. Strangers were not welcome for fear they were scouts or carried diseases. The only people allowed to enter these protected areas were those who knew someone living inside, either family members or someone who could vouch for them. It took awhile but some sort of trade was starting to develop between these small communities and towns.

Then I saw myself in a public meeting in a small room, like a school building or community center. I was sitting at the end of a long table with maybe six other people. Each person had some talent or skill to help the community get through these hard times, such as finding and purifying water, hunting skills, food preservation, gardening, seed sharing, medical, security, etc. I was sitting on the end of the table and I was older than the rest of them. I wore a big hat with a brim and sunglasses, but I have no idea why. My skill was herbal medicines, so I was showing them how to help people to grow and make some things for themselves. I knew we met about once a month to help coordinate who needed what help, etc. The atmosphere was to try to help one another the best we could to get through the hard times one day at a time.

When our meeting ended, I left with three guys to a large field that was sort of a meeting area for people to make deals. At this meeting, we were to meet a man who had reached out to us claiming he represented another neighborhood and wanted to set up trade, but we had learned not to trust any strangers or let them know where we lived or what we had, so we wanted to see if this man was sincere before we could start any kind of trade relationship.

No one and no place was totally self-sufficient. We all needed some types of trade whether it was seeds, livestock, medical care, etc.

This man arrived at the meeting area shortly after we arrived. He had probably been watching for us from the tree line. He seemed relaxed and very friendly as he smiled and greeted us. Likewise we were all friendly to him as we introduced ourselves with alias names to hide our identities. We all shook hands with him, but the moment I reached out to shake his hand the scene froze and I heard a voice saying, “Remember this man. He will seek to betray you.”

I understood this warning was not just for me personally but that this man would betray our community. So with the scene frozen, I studied his face, the shape of his body, his proportions, clothing, hairline, eye color, how he smiled, his jawline, and his ears. I burned every detail into my brain from all angles. I was given a ‘knowing’ about him that he was a scout, which was called a ‘hunter’. I knew he worked for some bad people who were looking for small communities and neighborhoods as easy pickings. They had assigned him to make friends with us and to see what we had and what kind of defenses we had and to report back to them if he found any groups of christians. They had promised to give him a bounty whenever he found Christians and reported their location. I thought this was odd and did not know why it was a factor.

Then the scene unfroze and I knew I had received a warning from God so I gave a signal to my friends that we were not to trust this man. From that point on, we talked and joked with him pretending like we wanted to trade and acting like we needed exactly what he said he needed to make him think we were broke and desperate. We told him we would have to talk to our town council to see if there was anything we had that he might want, so we agreed to meet again in a week and we left on very friendly terms like we couldn’t wait to see him again.

When we left the meeting place, we purposely went in a totally different direction than the way back to our place and continued for a mile or so until we were sure we weren’t being followed. I knew other communities were doing the same things, hiding their exact locations and never giving out directions to any strangers. Everyone knew that was dangerous and could result in being raided and burned out.

The dream ended.

Interpretation:

Back in 2003 when I received this dream, I was living in a small town with a lake and never had any plans to leave it, ever. Then ten years ago, I moved to a very rural mountain area and this is where I still live today. After living here for a year, I was driving through the pass when I recognized it was the same place I saw in this dream, a high desert with rocky ravines and pine trees all over.

Also, in the dream I saw myself wearing a big hat with a brim and sunglasses, but I had no idea why. Since then, I had to start wearing a dark gray boonie hat everywhere and sunglasses even indoors because the light hurts my eyes.

It’s now been 18 years since I had this dream but I can still close my eyes and see that man clearly. It’s funny because now I’m in my late sixties and legally blind, so I can’t see details or read but I know 100% that if I met that man and shook his hand I would recognize him instantly.

I believe the warning from this dream is obvious, there will be dangerous times and dangerous people who will try to hurt or take advantage of us so we should not be too eager to trust strangers no matter how friendly or what they promise. Just as I was doing in the dream when the scene froze, we must rely on God to give us discernment.

GrandmaSilencer
captain of 50

Last one. Dream 7:

https://z3news.com/w/dream-7-visitors/

The Visitors

April 3, 2021 By Jazzy

This is the seventh and final dream in a series of seven prophetic dreams that I received in 2003. This is a continuation of the first six so if you missed those, please see the links listed at the bottom of this post.

It felt like a little over one year since all the systems had collapsed. The survivors had learned to either make their own or live without. People worked together more or less to survive and communities were being built back up but in primitive ways. Things were better in some areas and worse in others. Some small areas slowly started making electricity, but I did not see moving vehicles.

I saw myself inside a house in a cul de sac in a suburban area. I was feeling on edge with a strong sense of dread, like there was danger coming from the skies but I didn’t understand. I just had this awful feeling and kept looking at the ceiling as though something terrible was going to come crashing through it. In my mind, I went through all the items in the bug out bags for the family to make sure we had everything we needed in case something bad happened and we had to leave quickly. I thought perhaps my uneasiness was due to missing some important items but it didn’t help. The sense of danger kept growing.

Then I heard some noise from outside in front of the house so I went out to see what it was. I saw lots of my neighbors were already standing outside. They were looking up and pointing to the sky and they all seemed very excited. So I looked up and saw what appeared to be angels floating down from the sky. It was the most beautiful, lovely and amazing sight watching the holy angels gently floating down. I was mesmerized and could not take my eyes off them. Their incredible beauty was overpowering. As they gently drifted down towards us, everyone got excited and started clapping and cheering joyously with a great sense of relief that HELP HAS FINALLY COME. Life had been so hard for so long, despite all our efforts to rebuild, it was still so hard. But now it seemed like God had sent us help from heaven in the form of these beautiful angels.

As I watched, I saw some people who looked like little old church ladies, like sweet grannies, all dressed in pretty pastel dresses with hats. They were smiling and talking lovingly to everyone and helping each family get an angel to take into their home. It seemed important that every home get their angel and this made the people joyous and excited because they thought this would guarantee great blessings, wealth and healing, like all their problems would disappear and everyone’s lives would greatly improve.

I watched as these angelic beings floated down and the church ladies guided them to each person to take to their homes. Everyone was so happy to get their own angel! It was so exciting like everyone had won the lottery! It appeared things were finally turning around and the desperate hard times would be over because the visitors had come to save us and the whole world.

Like everyone else, I felt strongly drawn to them and wanted one desperately, but I didn’t know why. Then in an instant God revealed the bigger picture. The visitors came to every nation and were welcomed by all governments as saviors. Everyone thought they came to help mankind fix our problems and get back on track. I even saw that most churches welcomed them as servants of God. All religions, regardless of which god they called upon, welcomed and accepted these heavenly visitors.

At first, they were wonderful and helped fix many things but then they got kind of bossy. No one objected to this though because everyone thought they had saved us from the hard times and the ‘brothers’ were helping us get things back together. But I realized the message the visitors were sharing was very different from the Bible. They were teaching that we must work together for peace and healing because we are all one and we are all God, that all religious figures came from them and we screwed up too long so they came to save us. This caused some people to be suspicious about them, Christians and non-believers alike but we were in the minority.

Some people wanted to get away from this ‘new world’ so they’d sell whatever they had and left for more rural or mountain areas. For some reason, the heavenly visitors didn’t like or even maybe feared the backwoods, mountainous, rural areas. It seemed odd to me that they stayed in the cities and the bigger the better. It was like they drew power and energy from the cities but not from rural areas.

Some people began questioning them and even rejecting them. At first, anyone questioning the ‘brothers’ was publicly mocked and seen as ignorant for not accepting their generous help. But that changed to anyone who did not accept the ‘brothers’ were considered backwards ‘resisters’, then declared outlaws. Outlaws were seen as selfish whose negative energy was holding back the prosperity and healing of mankind so they were enemies and could be hunted down and killed. Most people accepted this, including churches and eventually rewards were offered for resistors and outlaws.

The visitors hated Christians who did not accept them. Gradually more restrictions were put on us and it felt like a D-day was coming soon as we learned anyone who rejected them would be declared outlaws. So Christians were forced to choose to either join them to live like everyone else or sacrifice everything for Jesus and leave it all behind. Most churches submitted to the ‘brothers with few exceptions.

After that was revealed then the scene changed back and I was standing in my driveway watching the angels gently floating down as the church ladies were helping each home get a visitor and I felt that longing to have an angel of my own, it was almost like a spell. Then in a flash God revealed these were not godly angels and they were not from another planet, but they were from a different dimension. They were evil entities taking on the appearance of angels. I saw their insides were so evil and filthy it scared me. Their true purpose for coming was to use us and take control and become our masters. They offered to give us whatever we hungered for but it was only to draw us to them and ultimately destroy us.

Then I saw the church ladies coming towards me with an angel to give to me. They reached my driveway but then I heard inside me that we needed to leave immediately as time was short and our opportunity to escape would quickly be gone. So I stood at the end of my driveway and held up my right hand and said to them, “In the name of Jesus you can not enter”. and moved my hand to the left and down as if sealing a door.

At hearing the name of Jesus, these sweet little old church ladies started hissing, snarling and spitting as their faces contorted with rage. They hated the name of Jesus and they feared it. I knew God was protecting me from them to allow us to escape but we only had moments. I heard inside me, “Get out fast, there is not much time left.”

As these old ladies continued hissing and spitting and screaming at me, I ran inside and yelled to my family saying, “It’s time to leave! Grab your bags!” I saw a friend of my sons’ was with him, someone I never cared for or trusted much, but I heard God say, “Take him with you, you will need him.” I thought it odd but obeyed.

We all ran down to the basement to the back door and through the back yard to a large field behind our home. I was surprised to see many other people there, some in groups, some sitting or standing alone, and they all had some kind of suitcases, duffle bags or backpacks. Off to the far right, I saw a beat up old yellow bus that looked like a school bus or church bus but it was in such bad shape it looked like it wouldn’t be able to go another mile. All of us there had heard God’s message to get to that field though some didn’t understand why. God’s warning was to pack up and leave to avoid the increasing pressure and persecution coming from the visitors and their followers. God had already been preparing places of safety for those who loved and trusted Him giving this Last Chance to escape before things got really bad. Not everyone listened.

It was clear this was not the Rapture, this was God providing His Protection to those who would hear His voice and trust Him even when their family and church told them they were crazy and it cost them everything.

I saw four different types of Christians. The first group were helpers. They were helping all the others to get on the bus.

In the second group were those who got on the bus right away because they knew it was God who had provided this chance and they trusted Him and because they also knew there was not much time left.

In the third group were those who were angry and agitated. I watched as they walked back and forth, talking on their phones. They were the wealthy ones. They kept saying, “God blessed me with all this wealth. He surely doesn’t want me to give it up. If I stay here, I can help so many people.”

They were trying to find a way to get along with the ‘brothers’ while being a Christian because they loved their possessions and didn’t want to give them up. They were being forced to choose and that made them mad. The helpers tried calmly and lovingly to convince them to get on the bus but most of them refused.

The fourth group was almost paralyzed with fear and indecision. They didn’t know what to do because getting on the bus seemed too scary and too risky, but instead of asking the Lord what they should do, they were waiting for their pastors to come and tell them what to do, but the pastors never arrived. So they were relying more on their pastor than on God, especially this one sweet old lady who was sitting on a log, almost frozen with fear. She kept saying over and over, “My pastor said nothing bad would ever happen to us. My pastor said we would be raptured before anything bad happened, but I’m still here. The rapture didn’t happen yet, so this thing must not be so bad. If the visitors were bad, I would already be raptured.” She was talking in circles and would not make a decision.

It was incredibly sad. Again, the helpers were trying to kindly convince them to get on the bus but many of them refused because they were too afraid of the unknown and their pastor was not there to tell them what to do.

Finally the time came that we must leave NOW. There was room for everyone willing to trust Jesus, but the only ones who got on the bus were those who were willing to give up their homes, their jobs, their money and even their family for Jesus.

I got on the bus and sat down, and was concerned when I noticed there was no driver. And I was concerned because the bus looked like a wreck so I wondered how long it would be able to go without breaking down. I asked someone sitting next to me who explained, “The bus knows where to take us and it has just enough gas and power left to safely get us up in the mountains to a place God has already prepared.”

As they were saying this, I saw in a flash the place we were going. I saw tents had already been prepared and there were also some trailers, so it was like campgrounds. It was not fancy but it was safe and warm and we would be among people who loved the Lord. They were believers led by God to prepare each in their own way so they could help others when the Day came.

Again, this was not the rapture. These were just places of safety which God prepared in different places all over the nation and in every country. Life would not be easy, but He would protect us and provide for us, so we would be safe until the real rapture and His Return. We were truly walking in faith.

Finally the time came to close the door and leave. One final time, the helpers called out for anyone who had changed their mind, begging them to come, but no one else came. The door of the bus closed on its own. The engine started and we drove off. Through the window I watched all the people, especially that sweet old lady sitting on the log waiting for the rapture or her pastor. I wanted to cry for her and all who had put more faith in other people than in Jesus. Then I wanted to stop the bus and force them all to get on but I knew that is not God’s way. Each of us must make our own decisions. We drove away and the dream ended.

Interpretation:

When I woke up, my heart was pounding and I was crying with sadness over the people who would not come. This dream bothered me for a very long time and my heart still aches from what I saw.

I feel it was a warning that there are things coming that will challenge every part of our being, heart, mind, body and soul. This world and all that’s familiar is not God’s world, not until Jesus comes back as King at the Last Trumpet. Who do we listen to? Who do we trust? Are we willing to pick up our cross and follow Jesus or are these just words? Who or what in this world do we respect or love more than Jesus? Do we love Him more than our loved ones? More than our homes and our security? Is our love for Jesus stronger than our fears?

These are questions we must ask ourselves and bring to the Lord, for the Day is coming when we must choose. Very hard times are coming. Not many of us today have the basic skills or knowledge our ancestors had for growing our own food and making things we need, but all these hard times are just a sort of tool to wear us down, scare us and weaken us so when the moment comes, the antichrist and the others will look like they are saving us and restoring things.

It was made clear to me that the collapse I saw in this series of dreams was happening prior to the coming tribulation which the arrival of the visitors seems to trigger. That’s when things got very bad. The rapture is real but it doesn’t come exactly as some expect. Tribulation is a time of persecution, trials and distress but we are not meant to cling to this life, this is not our real home.

Our world is getting ready to turn upside down and inside out, but fear is a liar. Jesus is the Truth. We must endure to the end, knowing that whatever comes, Jesus is at our side with every step we take and every challenge we face. We must keep asking Him to help us hear His voice and give us the guts to do whatever He prompts us to do. We just have to hang on and trust that He will never forget us or leave us on our own. God bless all.

Scripture References:

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 NKJV)

13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.
14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.
16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. (Revelation 12:13-17 NKJV)