End Times Prophecies

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: End Times Prophecies

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

GrandmaSilencer wrote: February 27th, 2022, 10:42 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 15th, 2022, 4:16 pm This seems to be a very accurate dream depicting many religions today. The LDS church is a perfect example:
Are you referring to the "all's well in Zion" crowd?
Yes, that’s part of it. And then you have the other part which includes pastors and church leaders who are not teaching the gospel, their members are malnourished. LDS church leaders are teaching a corrupt gospel. They have been in apostasy for a very long time.

GrandmaSilencer
captain of 50

Post by GrandmaSilencer »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 28th, 2022, 4:59 am
GrandmaSilencer wrote: February 27th, 2022, 10:42 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 15th, 2022, 4:16 pm This seems to be a very accurate dream depicting many religions today. The LDS church is a perfect example:
Are you referring to the "all's well in Zion" crowd?
Yes, that’s part of it. And then you have the other part which includes pastors and church leaders who are not teaching the gospel, their members are malnourished. LDS church leaders are teaching a corrupt gospel. They have been in apostasy for a very long time.
Well, I can't agree with you on the whole apostasy thing. I feel like, even if there's more that we should be learning much of what is taught in church is geared towards those still engaging in baby steps. In other words, milk instead of meat. If you want meat that's what the scriptures are for, that's what a personal relationship with God is for, but you have to be careful to not be misled. Seems to me that whenever someone goes their own way regarding "meat" pride steps in and they go astray. Chad Daybell is a perfect example. I stay with the church. I stay with the leadership. If I feel I need more then I take the initiative and learn on my own, but always, always with a healthy sense of humility. If you start thinking you know more than church leadership you have to remember that's not necessarily true. You don't know what they know. You don't know what they've been instructed to teach for now and what will be taught later. All things in due time. You don't know the full picture so you have to give the church leadership the benefit of the doubt and trust that God knows what he's doing. Does any of this make sense? You just have to be very, very careful that pride doesn't set in because that trips people up like crazy. I've seen it again and again. You (and by "you" I mean people who go astray) think you know it all, pride sets in, you get disgusted with how things are handled by the church because it doesn't match your expectations, so you distance yourself from the church. It's a pattern. Happens all the time. It's like these people don't understand that life is full of surprises and hidden things eventually reveal themselves and all they've got to do is practice a tiny bit of patience and a tiny bit of humility and it'll all make sense later. Honestly, you have literally nothing to lose by doing this.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

GrandmaSilencer wrote: February 28th, 2022, 9:33 pm Well, I can't agree with you on the whole apostasy thing. I feel like, even if there's more that we should be learning much of what is taught in church is geared towards those still engaging in baby steps. In other words, milk instead of meat. If you want meat that's what the scriptures are for, that's what a personal relationship with God is for, but you have to be careful to not be misled. Seems to me that whenever someone goes their own way regarding "meat" pride steps in and they go astray. Chad Daybell is a perfect example. I stay with the church. I stay with the leadership. If I feel I need more then I take the initiative and learn on my own, but always, always with a healthy sense of humility. If you start thinking you know more than church leadership you have to remember that's not necessarily true. You don't know what they know. You don't know what they've been instructed to teach for now and what will be taught later. All things in due time. You don't know the full picture so you have to give the church leadership the benefit of the doubt and trust that God knows what he's doing. Does any of this make sense? You just have to be very, very careful that pride doesn't set in because that trips people up like crazy. I've seen it again and again. You (and by "you" I mean people who go astray) think you know it all, pride sets in, you get disgusted with how things are handled by the church because it doesn't match your expectations, so you distance yourself from the church. It's a pattern. Happens all the time. It's like these people don't understand that life is full of surprises and hidden things eventually reveal themselves and all they've got to do is practice a tiny bit of patience and a tiny bit of humility and it'll all make sense later. Honestly, you have literally nothing to lose by doing this.
I stay with Christ. If you read the scriptures you’ll understand that the “church” and “church leaders” are the one’s who are sinning in the last days and are called out specifically, they are leading people astray due to their pride and greed. The church has changed (added upon and distorted) Christ’s doctrine.

And speaking of pride, I’ve had to swallow a lot of pride pudding in order to admit that I was wrong about the church. Men have set themselves up as a light, not Christ. Wendy Nelson’s recent talk in California should be a very clear example of that. Talk about a man-worship festival.

And btw, the humble people of the BoM did distance themselves from the established church due to the pride and greed that entered. We are no different today. To say that the gospel will never be taken from the LDS org is silly when you read the words of Christ and Moroni, they both prophesy that the gospel will be taken from them. It won’t be taken from the earth, but most certainly taken from the gentile church.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Genesis
CHAPTER 7
1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark;
for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Luke 17: 26-27 NIV
26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah,
so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.
27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark.
Then the flood came and destroyed them all."

Isaiah 26
20 ¶ Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity:
the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

The War at Large and the Truth Behind It All

This is the begining of a take over........Not yet,but coming soon......Many words of the Lord have I heard.......
But I have been cautioned to not always give everything,but to look closely at everything.......

For mens plans ,they often go arie......

Much is been looked at and said about this war,however be cautious,for much of what is being said is half truth and half lie and some exaggerations.Be wise ,says the Lord in what you hear and believe.Many inconsistencies .........

From here on is the words the Lord has been giving to me......

The war is a decoy,a cover up, as to what is really behind all this.....THE TIME PIECE IS ISRAEL........WATCH ISRAEL

The timeline is now activating even as we watch

While this so called war is happening,the powers to be are working on a new pandemic,some will call it ebola ,it will kill and it will bleed,it is in the making,,a harsh lockdown will eventually follow,be prepared, for this one will not be as easy to get out of,if at all???

Now with this next word I want to give you the back drop first.....and then the word of the Lord will follow.....

where we live there really are not many of these kinds of animals,although they are part of the mammal family
but as my husband and I were getting into our vehicle heading out ,dont you know,my husband saw it first,and then I finally saw it,an armadillo.I could not believe it.very ugly creature,moving like it knew where it was going and then it stopped and we blew the horn and it went right on out like it was on a mission......

The Lord's words in regard to this:

Coming soon a new PLAGUE ,the modern term is Hansen's Disease. the bible calls it LEPROSY,It is rare to get it ,but it will be coming back,It is usually spread by airbourne droplets or more,you can look it up...

However,the armadillo carries LEPROSY ,if it is around too long........

Be Forwarned,the WHOLE thing is a TRAP and that is the end of the word from the Lord........

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

Sparrowcloud9
Dream 582 – Four Epic Sub-Dreams

Received on Monday, March 7, 2022

I won't paste the content here in respect of Erin's copyright claim. In this post, she relays 4 dreams. The ones about Putin (Bear Leader), Xi (Red Dragon Leader) and Obama (Black Dragon Leader) are very interesting. The ones about God's Army are wonderful. :D

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

"be careful - don't follow a person - follow the Lord"

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Pandemic, Forced Vaccinations & Martial Law

11/22/2014

"I went to bed late on that night and I was very tired. After I prayed a short prayer, I quickly went to sleep. Then I had one of the most interesting prophetic dreams that I recall ever having. In the dream, I was talking to a group of men about current events and the times that we are living in right now. However, out of nowhere one of the men begins to tell me about things that are getting ready to take place in this nation.

He proceeds to explain to me that a virus is going to spread quickly in the United States in the near future until it reaches such pandemic proportions that forced vaccinations will be forced on the population. He continued to tell me that this vaccine will contain an RFID microchip in it that will become a part of the person receiving it. He then paused momentarily, before proceeding to say in a somber tone: 'flights leaving the country will stop afterwards, and soon after that Martial Law will be implemented'. I then woke up shaken, and wrote it down before I could forget."

Interpretation:

I believe that this was a warning from God about events that may soon take place in this land. A virus outbreak will probably take place sometime in the near future that will threaten to become a pandemic in the country. Short time after that, vaccines will be ordered to be taken by the entire propulation of the United States. Then shortly after that, flights leaving the country will be stopped until further notice using the plague as an excuse.
This will lead to the implementation of Martial Law in the land as there
will be many riots and protests.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!

MARCH 13, 2022
POLLOX
Scriptural Reference: Read Ezekiel Chapter 7 Verses 1 – 27 & apply them to America, Israel & the European Union.

Is America not Israel’s twin?
Is not Israel the elder brother?
Do not two million plus Jews live in New York City?
Is not Ukraine a diversion for the real prizes?
Is not Russia sucking into it’s black bear paw the European Union & America into the conflagration, that they have created in Ukraine?
Will not Europe be destroyed in the making?
Do these wicked leaders not sit around the same table and plot the demise (cull) of My Children?
Was not Ukraine the bread basket of Russia in the past, with their fields of grain?; with their southern ports important to trade, travel & security?
Does not Putin want to liquidate the people of Ukraine because they are principally practicing Christians?
Is not America slated to receive Seven Flying Rolls (Nukes) on their cities, soon, from his hand? (I AM will deflect the rest he has planned to send!)
Is Putin not one of the sons of satan incarnate?
Is he not a Hammer & Sickle in My Hands, to crush evil doers?
Will he not be removed, in My Time, by My Hand?

End
Ezekiel 7 JST
1)Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2)Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.

3)Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.

4)And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity; but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

5)Thus saith the Lord God; An evil an only evil, behold, is come.

6)An end is come, the end is come; it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come.

7)The morning is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land; the time is come, the day of trouble is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains.

8)Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee; and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.

9)And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity; I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the Lord that smiteth.

10)Behold, the day, behold, it is come; the morning is gone forth; the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded.

11)Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness; none of them shall remain, nor of their multitude, nor of any of theirs; neither shall there be wailing for them.

12)The time is come, the day draweth near; let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn; for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.

13)For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, although they were yet alive; for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof, which shall not return; neither shall any strengthen himself in the iniquity of his life.

14)They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goeth to the battle; for my wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.

15)The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within; he that is in the field shall die with the sword; and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him.

16)But they that escape of them shall escape, and shall be on the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them mourning, everyone for his iniquity.

17)All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall be weak as water.

18)They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads.

19)They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed; their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord; they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels; because it is the stumbling block of their iniquity.

20)As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty; but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein; therefore have I set it far from them.

21)And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.

22)My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place; for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.

23)Make a chain; for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.

24)Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses; I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

25)Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.

26)Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumor shall be upon rumor; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.

27)The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled; I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

“32 hours from now…”

MARCH 13, 2022 12:00 PM
MICHELLE KATHERINE ORTS
Prophetic Dream, Rhema Word and a Vision from Jesus God made flesh entrusted to both my husband Reverend/Pastor David Orts and me, Michelle Katherine Orts aka TurtleDove, Daughter to King Jesus.

Jesus spoke to me in a dream (and a vision upon waking to my husband David) and this Rhema Word,

“32 hours from now…”

I woke up yesterday from hearing the Lord Jesus say to me very clearly, “32 hours from now…”

“32 (thirty-two) hours from now…”

It was at that moment in a window of time, approximately between 1:00PM and 1:30PM CST yesterday, Saturday, Shabbat, March 12th, 2022 in #USA that Jesus spoke to me.

Again Jesus said, "32 hours from now…”

brings us exactly…

to between 9:00PM and 9:30PM CT #USA, Sunday March 13th 2022 – One full 24 hour day and 8 hours from the Rhema Word received yesterday… Due to Daylight Saving Time it will actually translate one hour forward, “Springing Forward” to Sunday, March 13th, 2022 @ 10:00PM to 10:30PM CT #USA

I knew The Lord Jesus was speaking the number 32 in reference to The Anti-Christ as I had just then had a dream about The Anti-Christ also.

After sharing with my husband, David, The Rhema Word about “32 hours from now,” David revealed to me that he had also received a confirming vision of the number 32 with three colors of yellow and white and black associated with it. He saw a vision of a yellow and white striped billiard ball with the number 32 printed on it in black. David had no further details from The Lord Jesus to share with me but he agreed we had both received confirmation of the number 32 being of great significance to The Lord Jesus to tell us both, separately, in unique ways, at the same time.

I then sought The Lord God, Creator God Jesus and asked Jesus to please clarify for me what I had heard Him say to me and what David had also been shown in a vision. “Jesus please tell me what will happen in 32 hours? What will happen 32 hours from now?” Jesus subsequently confirmed to me what I had heard and what David had also seen. I heard Jesus tell me by His spirit as I was continuing to write this Rhema Word down, Jesus’ Holy Spirit is speaking to my heart and mind this, “I am telling you hidden secrets of hidden timings of a hidden countdown which My Enemy who is also your enemy is using. But I will use his secret hidden countdowns of intended destruction against him and the Enemies Encampments. The enemy will use 32 as his “cue” ball to inflict disaster upon the world. There are many layers hidden with my Written and Rhema Words. It is the Joy of Kings to search out My Secret Manna! And did I not call all My Children Kings and Priests?”-Jesus’ Holy Spirit to me for His Remnant Warrior Bride.

Jesus, God made flesh, spoke this also to me by His Holy Spirit and answered my initial questions saying this, “32 (thirty-two) hours from now The Anti-Christ will take his place on the world’s stage. Be ready. Tell My Children to not be deceived! Be ready. Be ready to endure to the end. Share My Gospel of Salvation. Do not take The Mark of Lucifer, The Beast, The Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ is Barack Hussein Obama. It is as I have always shown you. I told you to warn USA to tell them, “Obama’s family is fake. His marriage is a sham. And Barack Obama is The Anti-Christ spoken of in the Bible.” And now I am telling you to warn the world. Tell all who will listen. The Anti-Christ is going to smooth talk the World leaders into giving him all their power and authority. Fallen Angels and demons along with fallen, unsaved, depraved men and women will use lying wonders, illusion and Fallen Angel (alien) AI, quantum, yet to be seen, technology to deceive all who do not know Me and all who do not listen to Me or recognize My Voice. I AM The Good Shepherd and I do not ever lead My Sheep astray or into Harm’s Way.

Pope Francis who took the moniker “Peter of Rome” is The Last Pope, The “Black” Pope and Pope Francis is The Biblical Prophesied False Prophet. The Beast is a Satanic Alliance which is inter-dimensional and comprised of technology, AI, demons, The Fallen and those who have enslaved themselves to Satan and his allied “One World” armies. They, The False Trinity will lead the unsaved, deceived world into Battle Globally against my Chosen Ones, Israel in Jerusalem. The Apple of My Eye, Jerusalem, will be surrounded and My Children will be hunted down as criminals for not bowing down to The Beast, to Satan Lucifer The Anti-Christ Barack Hussein Obama.

My Children will listen to Me and to no other voices. My Children will not walk in fear but in Faith. And My Holy Spirit will empower them, empower you, to obey Me to not shrink back against the Adversary. I AM in you. I AM in all those who confess Me before men. I will not leave you. I remain with you, in you and My Holy Spirit rests upon you. My Words apply and are True. All who know Me, all who love Me will do great exploits for My Kingdom for My namesake. Be Bold! Be Brave! You are My Warrior Bride! And I AM Your Warrior King! Hold on. Be strong! Endure til the end!” -Jesus The King of Kings and Lord of Lords Yeshua The Word The Logos God made flesh.

Her post is longer, but I just posted the basic prophecy. Also, since this time has already happened, let me show you the news.

Barack Obama tests positive for COVID-19

Covid = Corona = Crown.

The underlying message is that Obama basically just announced his crowning to the world. Food for thought, anyway. Of course, always pray for confirmation.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Wondering Wendy wrote: March 14th, 2022, 2:42 am “32 hours from now…”

MARCH 13, 2022 12:00 PM
MICHELLE KATHERINE ORTS
Prophetic Dream, Rhema Word and a Vision from Jesus God made flesh entrusted to both my husband Reverend/Pastor David Orts and me, Michelle Katherine Orts aka TurtleDove, Daughter to King Jesus.

Jesus spoke to me in a dream (and a vision upon waking to my husband David) and this Rhema Word,

“32 hours from now…”

I woke up yesterday from hearing the Lord Jesus say to me very clearly, “32 hours from now…”

“32 (thirty-two) hours from now…”

It was at that moment in a window of time, approximately between 1:00PM and 1:30PM CST yesterday, Saturday, Shabbat, March 12th, 2022 in #USA that Jesus spoke to me.

Again Jesus said, "32 hours from now…”

brings us exactly…

to between 9:00PM and 9:30PM CT #USA, Sunday March 13th 2022 – One full 24 hour day and 8 hours from the Rhema Word received yesterday… Due to Daylight Saving Time it will actually translate one hour forward, “Springing Forward” to Sunday, March 13th, 2022 @ 10:00PM to 10:30PM CT #USA

I knew The Lord Jesus was speaking the number 32 in reference to The Anti-Christ as I had just then had a dream about The Anti-Christ also.

After sharing with my husband, David, The Rhema Word about “32 hours from now,” David revealed to me that he had also received a confirming vision of the number 32 with three colors of yellow and white and black associated with it. He saw a vision of a yellow and white striped billiard ball with the number 32 printed on it in black. David had no further details from The Lord Jesus to share with me but he agreed we had both received confirmation of the number 32 being of great significance to The Lord Jesus to tell us both, separately, in unique ways, at the same time.

I then sought The Lord God, Creator God Jesus and asked Jesus to please clarify for me what I had heard Him say to me and what David had also been shown in a vision. “Jesus please tell me what will happen in 32 hours? What will happen 32 hours from now?” Jesus subsequently confirmed to me what I had heard and what David had also seen. I heard Jesus tell me by His spirit as I was continuing to write this Rhema Word down, Jesus’ Holy Spirit is speaking to my heart and mind this, “I am telling you hidden secrets of hidden timings of a hidden countdown which My Enemy who is also your enemy is using. But I will use his secret hidden countdowns of intended destruction against him and the Enemies Encampments. The enemy will use 32 as his “cue” ball to inflict disaster upon the world. There are many layers hidden with my Written and Rhema Words. It is the Joy of Kings to search out My Secret Manna! And did I not call all My Children Kings and Priests?”-Jesus’ Holy Spirit to me for His Remnant Warrior Bride.

Jesus, God made flesh, spoke this also to me by His Holy Spirit and answered my initial questions saying this, “32 (thirty-two) hours from now The Anti-Christ will take his place on the world’s stage. Be ready. Tell My Children to not be deceived! Be ready. Be ready to endure to the end. Share My Gospel of Salvation. Do not take The Mark of Lucifer, The Beast, The Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ is Barack Hussein Obama. It is as I have always shown you. I told you to warn USA to tell them, “Obama’s family is fake. His marriage is a sham. And Barack Obama is The Anti-Christ spoken of in the Bible.” And now I am telling you to warn the world. Tell all who will listen. The Anti-Christ is going to smooth talk the World leaders into giving him all their power and authority. Fallen Angels and demons along with fallen, unsaved, depraved men and women will use lying wonders, illusion and Fallen Angel (alien) AI, quantum, yet to be seen, technology to deceive all who do not know Me and all who do not listen to Me or recognize My Voice. I AM The Good Shepherd and I do not ever lead My Sheep astray or into Harm’s Way.

Pope Francis who took the moniker “Peter of Rome” is The Last Pope, The “Black” Pope and Pope Francis is The Biblical Prophesied False Prophet. The Beast is a Satanic Alliance which is inter-dimensional and comprised of technology, AI, demons, The Fallen and those who have enslaved themselves to Satan and his allied “One World” armies. They, The False Trinity will lead the unsaved, deceived world into Battle Globally against my Chosen Ones, Israel in Jerusalem. The Apple of My Eye, Jerusalem, will be surrounded and My Children will be hunted down as criminals for not bowing down to The Beast, to Satan Lucifer The Anti-Christ Barack Hussein Obama.

My Children will listen to Me and to no other voices. My Children will not walk in fear but in Faith. And My Holy Spirit will empower them, empower you, to obey Me to not shrink back against the Adversary. I AM in you. I AM in all those who confess Me before men. I will not leave you. I remain with you, in you and My Holy Spirit rests upon you. My Words apply and are True. All who know Me, all who love Me will do great exploits for My Kingdom for My namesake. Be Bold! Be Brave! You are My Warrior Bride! And I AM Your Warrior King! Hold on. Be strong! Endure til the end!” -Jesus The King of Kings and Lord of Lords Yeshua The Word The Logos God made flesh.

Her post is longer, but I just posted the basic prophecy. Also, since this time has already happened, let me show you the news.

Barack Obama tests positive for COVID-19

Covid = Corona = Crown.

The underlying message is that Obama basically just announced his crowning to the world. Food for thought, anyway. Of course, always pray for confirmation.
Interesting. I was sitting around the dinner table and my brother mentioned Obama's "corona". He is an evil man.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

PROPHETIC MESSAGE: PURIM //The Time of Testing has Come

LatterRain333 Channel
RECEIVED ON 3/13/22 while praying:

"Take one day at a time....for the days are evil. (Matthew 6:34) (Ephesians 5:16)

The days are going to get rough – I want you to be ready for it!

Things are coming that you don’t expect. This is for everybody. Prayer is needed to minimize the damage. They are planning things that defy human logic.

Go into your prayer closet and seek ME on this. This is a S.O.S. moment! Draw close to ME, for there you will be hidden.

The time of PURIM is significant. The enemy knows of its significance. PURIM celebrates the defeat of the antichrist spirit. It is coming to try to demolish MY people. Yes, it is the SPIRIT OF HAMAN, who had this antichrist spirit within him.

Now the antichrist spirit is prevalent on the earth. (1 John 2:18)

DESTRUCTION is his name.

KILLING is his game.

Many, many will die in the streets. Though this did not have to be. It is their plan that was conceived decades ago .....the demise and take-over of lands.

Though they advance, so will MY KINGDOM....... for MY KINGDOM will be ENLARGED. The 'boat' will be swelling with 'fish' (like the miracle that took place with HIS disciples and the HUGE catch of fish, which represents new believers!). (John 21:6)

(Matthew 4:19)

The harvest will be over-flowing....that is why I am allowing this....so more will come into MY KINGDOM. And those sleeping, will be woken up from their slumber and stupor.

The enemy I have allowed to come to test the inhabitants of the earth, just I as was tested in the wilderness. Each heart will be given a choice. Their days are number, so their choice will be final at the end. However, all who call out to ME will be saved! (Romans 10:13)

The hour is late, the bombs will fall.....

what kind of person will you be?

Fearful, scared and trembling?

OR STRONG, COURAGEOUS and BRAVE? (Joshua 1:9)

I will STRENGTHEN those who will ask! (1 Corinthians 12:9)

Now is the time for salvation

Now is the time to seek ME

Now is the time to pray without ceasing! (1 Thessalonians 15:16-18)

I will come for MY OWN....so prepare yourselves accordingly!

THE KING IS COMING,

THE ONLY WISE KING,

JESUS,

YESHUA,

SON OF THE LIVING GOD of

ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND JACOB"

I could then sense, with the LORD, a real sense of being somber. I asked if there was anything more. I heard this:

"These are somber days, but a seed does not come to life until it dies. Soon the seeds that were planted will open up, and a beautiful transformation will unfold. This transformation starts in the heart, and will be fully realized at MY coming.

Allow the seed of MY HEART to be sown in you. DO NOT let the cares of the world choke it. Instead, let the trials and tribulations do their work in you....to make the seed within you bud fully, and take root in your heart. (Matthew 13:3-9)

DO NOT fight this process, but accept it, because you will then become complete in ME.

Hold on to what you have in ME, and do not let anyone come and snatch it away. They will try to make you deny or disclaim ME...... but do not waiver! (Matthew 10:33) You will then reap great rewards in MY KINGDOM. (Revelation 22:12)

Stay true, MY BELOVEDS!

The road gets bumpy for awhile, but will soon lead to eternity with ME!

A few have been tested through the fires of affliction for some time now. This is the FURNACE OF REFINING that is painful and trying. (1 Peter 4:12-13) Many have past the tests, and have been found approved! (James 1:12)

Many will be tested in just one hour, and they will caught unaware and off guard.....PRAY that they will remain true in this HOUR of TESTING.

Remember that this earth is a TESTING GROUND.....a training ground for the life hereafter. What you do here determines your destiny, so act and plan accordingly.

WARN THE PEOPLE

WARN MY PEOPLE

I am praying for MY people .... I am the GREAT SHEPHERD who loves HIS sheep! Every single one is dear to ME! "(John 10:11)"

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

THE HOUR IS MUCH, MUCH LATER THAN YOU THINK

MARCH 12, 2022
JULIE WHEDBEE
Message received March 9, 2022

My children, I am here, I am always here with you, you are not walking this alone as I am always operating now from inside your heart. The words you pray are My words, for I have placed them there, because We are in harmony as One heart. You speak truth because it is My truth which has been placed on your heart when you pray. Therefore, the words you pray are fulfilled because your prayers are My desires for you. As you speak the words in prayer as My truths for you, you are raising the frequency in the natural realm around you with profound effect. It is in this way that all around you shifts ensuring on earth as it is in My kingdom. No word of Mine will go unfulfilled as I have My way in the earth. When I place a situation or a person on your heart, pray immediately and without hesitation.

The hour is much, much later than what most understand. Everything is about to dramatically change. Nothing can undo what I have already set in motion. As I have told you many times in the past, I am changing the times and the seasons and only those who walk with Me in Spirit and hear the true voice of The Shepherd will have the revelation I am giving you, that now is the time that has been spoken of, the time of the end. With the many, many changes that are here, most will only realize confusion and suffering through their experiences. But as I transform My remnant, I will do mighty things in and through you and the world will know I am the Creator, and you will only know My perfect peace.

The portals have been opened for much evil to be released in the past but now, just before I manifest, the darkness will grow very intense. It must be so that all is exposed as I measure hearts and motives. Continue to be very circumspect in all things, in where you travel, what you say, and especially those you engage with. Those who have not obeyed Me and whose hearts are hardened will not understand things of My Kingdom, but you who have fully surrendered and are walking in obedience have My full counsel, revelation and wisdom from The Throne. Because I am operating from inside your heart, and We are One, ask Me and I will answer. You now work in complete harmony with Me.

You are My ambassadors, and I will now send My kings and My priests out, and nothing that is sent against you will hinder the assignments and purposes that I have for you. The mantle I have placed upon you carries with it much responsibility and accountability, and you walk now humbly but also in much power and authority.

Much comes against those I have brought into My army of first-fruits, but know that you are surrounded on all sides with My protection and nothing will stop you or harm you in completing that which I have purposed for you. Listen very closely now as I am giving you direct instructions. Even now My angels stand armed and ready to act upon My commands to engage with you. You will do miracles and many lives will be changed. Remember that all I send to you will see Me!

There has never been a time like this in the past, and there will never be a time like this again! Rejoice, the latter rain is here!

YAHUSHUA

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Wondering Wendy wrote: March 14th, 2022, 11:55 pm THE HOUR IS MUCH, MUCH LATER THAN YOU THINK

MARCH 12, 2022
JULIE WHEDBEE
Message received March 9, 2022

My children, I am here, I am always here with you, you are not walking this alone as I am always operating now from inside your heart. The words you pray are My words, for I have placed them there, because We are in harmony as One heart. You speak truth because it is My truth which has been placed on your heart when you pray. Therefore, the words you pray are fulfilled because your prayers are My desires for you. As you speak the words in prayer as My truths for you, you are raising the frequency in the natural realm around you with profound effect. It is in this way that all around you shifts ensuring on earth as it is in My kingdom. No word of Mine will go unfulfilled as I have My way in the earth. When I place a situation or a person on your heart, pray immediately and without hesitation.

The hour is much, much later than what most understand. Everything is about to dramatically change. Nothing can undo what I have already set in motion. As I have told you many times in the past, I am changing the times and the seasons and only those who walk with Me in Spirit and hear the true voice of The Shepherd will have the revelation I am giving you, that now is the time that has been spoken of, the time of the end. With the many, many changes that are here, most will only realize confusion and suffering through their experiences. But as I transform My remnant, I will do mighty things in and through you and the world will know I am the Creator, and you will only know My perfect peace.

The portals have been opened for much evil to be released in the past but now, just before I manifest, the darkness will grow very intense. It must be so that all is exposed as I measure hearts and motives. Continue to be very circumspect in all things, in where you travel, what you say, and especially those you engage with. Those who have not obeyed Me and whose hearts are hardened will not understand things of My Kingdom, but you who have fully surrendered and are walking in obedience have My full counsel, revelation and wisdom from The Throne. Because I am operating from inside your heart, and We are One, ask Me and I will answer. You now work in complete harmony with Me.

You are My ambassadors, and I will now send My kings and My priests out, and nothing that is sent against you will hinder the assignments and purposes that I have for you. The mantle I have placed upon you carries with it much responsibility and accountability, and you walk now humbly but also in much power and authority.

Much comes against those I have brought into My army of first-fruits, but know that you are surrounded on all sides with My protection and nothing will stop you or harm you in completing that which I have purposed for you. Listen very closely now as I am giving you direct instructions. Even now My angels stand armed and ready to act upon My commands to engage with you. You will do miracles and many lives will be changed. Remember that all I send to you will see Me!

There has never been a time like this in the past, and there will never be a time like this again! Rejoice, the latter rain is here!

YAHUSHUA
Don’t know whether I believe this particular revelation, but I have believed for a while now that the hour is indeed much later.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

I Would Speak To You!

AUGUST 29, 2021 856 AM
VICTORIA ANN
Speak Holy Father!!

Have I not said to not put your trust in horses or strong armies?
Have I not said to look to the heavens?— To look to the place of My throne;
for I Am indeed seated on My throne above the heavens and the earth is My foot stool.

Do you not fully understand the power of the King to command the safe passage of His own?
I Am not like your fake president.
I do not beg for “safe passage” from your enemies…

No! I command your enemies, and they shudder at the sound of My Name!
Indeed My voice terrifies them.
I send My orders and dictates, and they must obey!

In order for a boil to be pressed, it must rise to the top and be seen. As the poison is pressed out it is seen and smelt;
it’s corruption is pressed out of the living organism, and it is known for all its filth what is within.

This is what I Am doing when I, yes I expose evil!
It must be seen and felt and smelled. Yet I will not kill the healthy and the clean when
I remove that which is putrid and foul.
I Am exposing the putrid and the foul!

See all you people, and wake up to the truth of what you have been ruled by!
This oozing putrid carbuncle ridden world-system is what you have submitted to!
You could have had a righteous and just Ruler;
But you have chosen to submit to the bondage of this oozing filth!
–This putrid corrupted spirit wants to cover your children with its corruption…
It would capture your minds, your children’s minds, and they would become like what it is that they are captured by…

You can only serve ONE master.
Will it be the one who captures and enslaves you by stealth and corruption and bondage;
who seeks to turn you into the image and likeness of what it is??
Look at it! Do not turn your face away or cover your eyes to this!

This is what the system of the world really is!
It is corruption and anguish for mothers and fathers for the innocence of their children! It is fear.
It is loathing the injustice and the hypocrisy;
— and the very ones who, while dining on the fat of the land, the best of all things,
they are standing with their foul boots on your neck to keep your face in the mire of their making!

Every freedom they deny you they have given to themselves and those who are paid richly to flatter them!
Every morsel of food you are denied is not too good for them,
or indeed even as “It is too good for you,” it may be despised and thrown to their dogs!

Do you not see and understand that you are despised?
Do you not realize that you have been deceived by that which you are even now
desperately seeking a way to appease in order to have the favor granted you to breath,
or work for them in order to provide a few left over morsels to feed your family…
Even as you will soon be begging these vipers to allow you to keep your own child!
You will not be able to keep your children safe, for you shall be relieved of all:
ALL liberty, and that which is honorable and just.

Your children are even now being confiscated from their parents by those who declare THEY are the rightful keepers of the children of the world!
—They shall sift through them; they shall determine their ends, not you.
__You were merely, “The humans that spawned these offspring. “
Notice that in all ways, the language has changed to remove the dignity that I bestowed upon My own…
I called you “man,” for I created you and formed you
and placed within you, My breath, in order that I might form you into My own image and likeness,
and bring you unto Myself as My own children!
— That I might give you victory and authority over all your enemies, and an inheritance you cannot even imagine!

For your eyes are focused far, far too low!
They are focused on the filth of the earth,
hoping not for the glorious promises made from the beginning to be manifested in and through you,
waiting on the Glorious Son of Man to appear and bring you through this as My redeemed and sealed children.

No! —You are putting your hope in that which is like the pus out of a carbuncle…
Or else your eyes would be turned to Me, not searching around for a glimmer of hope in this world,
and for a “rescuer” to arise from the polluted earth.
Those who see him arise from the polluted earth will then be subject to that abomination.

Those who looked away from the things of the earth and sought that which is above and comes from above,
shall be lifted out of the bondage and corruption of the earthly realm which is falling quickly into even more bondage and despair.
They shall truly be set free. He who the Son sets free shall be free indeed!

There is a far greater deception coming.
As men are groaning under the bondage of corruption that surrounds them, closing in like wolves,
there shall arise out of the corrupted earth, the one they shall gather to and grab onto as their “prince”
—their “deliverer…”

But he shall be the greatest of deceivers yet, for he shall be the son of perdition:
Not the Son of the Living God!
Because their groaning shall be so intense, as they are growing daily even now by design of the evil one,
they will be primed to take hold of the one who arises and grows strong;
Aided by the appearance of strength and compassion and a film of goodness! —Understand that it is as thin as a film!
It will flake off very quickly as soon as the power he craves is placed upon him;
And none shall escape his grip with their freedom or lives.

His hatred for man-kind is at a burning intensity. He has no regard for any life but his own.
For a brief moment there will seem to be a time of peace and security, and the people will be deceived into thinking that they can finally live in peace…
But it shall not last for long!
Because they do not want the possibility of being ruled by the very evil rulers they are groaning under now,
they will gladly confer upon him authority to govern them all without further “corrupted elections”—Thinking they will have a good and just governor for a long time.

The people will be deceived believing they are throwing off tyranny which is making itself very odious to the people now;
But it is a great deception that will cause the people of the earth to place themselves under the mark of the Beast!
They will pledge loyalty to this man who brings them peace and will persecute all those who will refuse to take the mark!

For those who will not, are these who are now seeing through the deception;
But too late to have come into the kingdoms true peace and rest and security and joy…
But they shall now seek its gates and they will come out from under the power of deception,
and shall yet enter into the kingdom IF they will recognize the One true King of Kings…
If they will believe and see they were deceived and rebellious and seek the One true King of heaven and earth.

Even now, why are so many who claim to be seeking Me, seeking the false one who will come up out of the earth?
Why are they not searching the heavenly realm?
When it is time for the great eagles to fly; (They are no longer feathering the nest!)
who you are, soon to leave your home, are you still devoting all your time and attention to it, or are you now focused upon the home you are leaving for?

This time is very short.
Soon there will be a much, much greater realm of glory and rest and joy where your home is waiting for you.
It is indeed filled with all good treasures from your pilgrimage on the earth.

What would you have waiting for you for all eternity?
Seek those things… Seek the things of heaven now.
Seek to do that which pleases your Father in heaven now.
Seek that which is above this earthly corruption.
Seek that which is higher than the earth.
Seek to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, for you have a high position in that Kingdom…
Your place is there, not here.

Do not allow yourself to be deceived. Behold, I Am coming quickly for My Darling!
Look up child! Do not allow your heart to be troubled!
I know you. I know your heart. I see and I hear the cries from My children,
from My Beloved as she begs for Me to come for her!

Yes! America shall not be the same again.
It shall change into something different…
Her strength and her beauty was the people within who honored and glorified Me; Who set Me as the crown of their nation,
and understood I was the source of their power and greatness.
I Am the One who prospered this country. I did that to show the earth the blessings that flow from My hand.
—To make known to the earth that, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord!”

But I have been replaced.
They will not have The Man ruler over them. They desire one like themselves…
A man of their own corrupted image and likeness.
They worship themselves now.
They are focused on the fallen and the corrupted things of the earth.
They are focused on their entertainments, their food. Their food.
Not the food of those who are hungry…

They will simply extract the bread, the fruit of the labor of the powerless to appease their need for the appearance of compassion;
But they have none themselves. If the hungry are still hungry…
They shall simply tax the powerless even more as they continue their indulgences to their body of pride.

They have no desire for righteousness…That is outdated and archaic.
They want all humans to be the same. They call this “equity”.
They do not seek equality with these masses… No.
They have set themselves far, far above the masses they intend to subjugate and rule with an iron fist.
Yes… That is the iron in the feet of the Beast.
Just as iron smashes the clay, the clay will crumble under the weight and corruption of the irons of bondage.

The last terrible kingdom on earth shall be one of bondage.
The iron shall indeed be fully intermingled among the clay of the earth, man.
— Watching and controlling at every turn,
all thoughts, words and actions shall be monitored and controlled to root out all “non-compliance.”

The clay cannot withstand the power of the iron, for indeed the iron despises the weakness of the clay and seeks to destroy it all and to fully and completely fall…
To become the iron and invincible foundation of all the kingdoms before it;
But it shall fall in upon itself and I shall smash it with the Rock!
It shall indeed fall, for there is no firm foundation!
It shall crumble completely and brought to complete ruin.

Those who have looked for Me at all stages in and through all the Kingdoms of the history of the earth, I shall sift through…
I know them, I have seen and heard them.
I Am the rest and the peace and the Justice they have hungered and thirsted after.
I shall give them bread and water, and they shall be revived. I will comfort them.
I will satisfy their longings with all good things and be their God and they shall be
My own people. I will love them and care for them. For I Am Good.

Yes, Wisdom has indeed fallen, fallen in the street, in the mire…
And they simply walk over her as they run to satisfy their lusts!
They lust for knowledge; always adding to their knowledge but never understanding what they are doing or why!
They lust for entertainments and drugs to numb that sense of foreboding;
That is a spiritual alarm.
Indeed, they seek new ways to disarm their conscious and their instincts that I gave them.

Indeed, the world has always had potions and sorceries to enable those who seek to run away from the life I placed in them to do so!
—Not understanding they are disconnecting from the very things that made them alive!
They are being hollowed out with their constant drowning out of the stillness of My voice… The peace of My Presence, with their loud and constant sounds of the world;
The enemy of their lives!
They think if they could just “not think,” that would be the solution.
Indeed that is exactly what their enemy and enslaver and executioner wants them to think and do. Is he not the Deceiver? Indeed!

To be set free from the deception, the man must disconnect from the matrix…
The matrix is the system of the world: Political, the entertainment, the movies, shows, music and the false religion of “social justice”
—which only sounds good, but is corrupted through and through. — It is in reality the dismantling of their own humanity!
The “equity” they are deceived into rioting for and demanding is their slavery.
When they are aware of their bondage it will be too late for them to riot for their freedom!
Then indeed they shall all have their “equity!”

Their rulers do not seek to share their power with the masses, only to remove their remaining scraps of freedom they have left,
using their riots and inciting the riots in order to do so.
And when they have accomplished their objectives;
Like a military operation that has completed the mission, they will evacuate all the “friendlies” from among the masses
and theirs shall now be the “equity” they sought: Slavery and subjugation to their rulers and deceivers.

You have the thought, “That it was not Afghanistan that has fallen… No, it is America!”
That is correct. It was intentional. This was not an accident.
Your leader is not accountable to the people of America…
He is accountable to the Deceiver who is ruling him,
and the Deceiver is making it known that the country is ripe for the picking
by the enemies that have been held at bay by her strength for as long as she held on to Me!

When I remove her strength she will indeed fall and be only the empty shell
in order to be infilled by the enemies that are circling her now.
Her strength has been My Lights:
Those who are the salt and the light of the earth have been the source of the light of her beacon of freedom for the earth.
All were drawn to her light as she welcomed all who sought freedom.

When I remove My Bride, her light will go out.
It shall be replaced by a false light and a false beacon that will invite the enemy to come and infest her
and overtake all that remains of the spoil.

Detach yourself now and have no part in her sins.
Remove your citizenship to this country, and place it in My hands!
Your citizenship is in heaven where you shall soon reside!
Those who will be left behind have been warned.

They are not without knowledge, and they have rejected understanding.
Many will suddenly understand what has happened and will rise up and do valiant things.
And I will release My war eagles on their behalf! Evil shall be judged!

This will be a time of My judgement upon the evil of the earth and a time showing Myself faithful to those who put their trust in Me.
I will not abandon those left behind! I will not leave any stranded.
I will send out My special forces to seek and deliver them to safety.
I do not abandon My promises, and I do not abandon My children.
I have said ALL who call upon the Lord shall be saved,
and this shall be a time when many shall now lift up their voices to the heaven to be rescued!

I Am not like the wicked of the earth who delight in terror…
Who delight in seeing the defilement of the innocent as they plead for the promised help that never was coming!
—As they see the wicked ferried out of the danger and they are left behind.
I do not give false hopes and promises.
I do not humiliate those who put their trust in Me and hold fast to My Name and promises!
There is not one single soul that I will abandon! I will have My own!
They will not be abandoned, though they may surrender their hold on this life to enter into their peace and eternal life in My Kingdom;
They are not abandoned!

Many shall rise up with My help and protection, and bring many to the shores of eternity; to the gates of My Kingdom!
And I will welcome them in, and give them rest forever!
I have in My hands rewards for the feats of honor and mercy and valiant works of great distinction and courage
that shall be performed throughout the earth in that time!

This shall be a time of great feats of courage and great shows of cowardliness!
I will give safe passage to My forces to help and cover and protect those who are seeking My Kingdom and their Salvation,
those who are running to My Son!

Do not be anxious. Do not worry. Do not fear.
Be about your Fathers business that you may have a great reward in heaven.
Be preparing yourself. Be encouraging those who will listen to you.
Be alert. Be ready. Be attentive and vigilant!

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Wondering Wendy wrote: March 16th, 2022, 5:07 am I Would Speak To You!

AUGUST 29, 2021 856 AM
VICTORIA ANN
Speak Holy Father!!

for I Am indeed seated on My throne above the heavens and the earth is My foot stool.

Do you not fully understand the power of the King to command the safe passage of His own?

In order for a boil to be pressed, it must rise to the top and be seen. As the poison is pressed out it is seen and smelt;
it’s corruption is pressed out of the living organism, and it is known for all its filth what is within.

It must be seen and felt and smelled. Yet I will not kill the healthy and the clean when

It would capture your minds, your children’s minds, and they would become like what it is that they are captured by…

Will it be the one who captures and enslaves you by stealth and corruption and bondage;

It is corruption and anguish for mothers and fathers for the innocence of their children! It is fear.
— and the very ones who, while dining on the fat of the land, the best of all things,
they are standing with their foul boots on your neck to keep your face in the mire of their making!

Every freedom they deny you they have given to themselves and those who are paid richly to flatter them!
or indeed even as “It is too good for you,” it may be despised and thrown to their dogs!

desperately seeking a way to appease in order to have the favor granted you to breath,
or work for them in order to provide a few left over morsels to feed your family…
Even as you will soon be begging these vipers to allow you to keep your own child!
You will not be able to keep your children safe, for you shall be relieved of all:

Your children are even now being confiscated from their parents by those who declare THEY are the rightful keepers of the children of the world!
Notice that in all ways, the language has changed to remove the dignity that I bestowed upon My own…
and placed within you, My breath, in order that I might form you into My own image and likeness,
— That I might give you victory and authority over all your enemies, and an inheritance you cannot even imagine!

hoping not for the glorious promises made from the beginning to be manifested in and through you,
waiting on the Glorious Son of Man to appear and bring you through this as My redeemed and sealed children.

No! —You are putting your hope in that which is like the pus out of a carbuncle…
Or else your eyes would be turned to Me, not searching around for a glimmer of hope in this world,
Those who see him arise from the polluted earth will then be subject to that abomination.

Those who looked away from the things of the earth and sought that which is above and comes from above,
shall be lifted out of the bondage and corruption of the earthly realm which is falling quickly into even more bondage and despair.

As men are groaning under the bondage of corruption that surrounds them, closing in like wolves,
there shall arise out of the corrupted earth, the one they shall gather to and grab onto as their “prince”
—their “deliverer…”

But he shall be the greatest of deceivers yet, for he shall be the son of perdition:
Because their groaning shall be so intense, as they are growing daily even now by design of the evil one,
Aided by the appearance of strength and compassion and a film of goodness! —Understand that it is as thin as a film!
It will flake off very quickly as soon as the power he craves is placed upon him;

His hatred for man-kind is at a burning intensity. He has no regard for any life but his own.
For a brief moment there will seem to be a time of peace and security, and the people will be deceived into thinking that they can finally live in peace…
Because they do not want the possibility of being ruled by the very evil rulers they are groaning under now,
they will gladly confer upon him authority to govern them all without further “corrupted elections”—Thinking they will have a good and just governor for a long time.

The people will be deceived believing they are throwing off tyranny which is making itself very odious to the people now;
But it is a great deception that will cause the people of the earth to place themselves under the mark of the Beast!
They will pledge loyalty to this man who brings them peace and will persecute all those who will refuse to take the mark!

But too late to have come into the kingdoms true peace and rest and security and joy…
But they shall now seek its gates and they will come out from under the power of deception,
and shall yet enter into the kingdom IF they will recognize the One true King of Kings…
If they will believe and see they were deceived and rebellious and seek the One true King of heaven and earth.

Even now, why are so many who claim to be seeking Me, seeking the false one who will come up out of the earth?
When it is time for the great eagles to fly; (They are no longer feathering the nest!)
who you are, soon to leave your home, are you still devoting all your time and attention to it, or are you now focused upon the home you are leaving for?

This time is very short.
Soon there will be a much, much greater realm of glory and rest and joy where your home is waiting for you.

Seek to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, for you have a high position in that Kingdom…

Do not allow yourself to be deceived. Behold, I Am coming quickly for My Darling!

Her strength and her beauty was the people within who honored and glorified Me; Who set Me as the crown of their nation,
I Am the One who prospered this country. I did that to show the earth the blessings that flow from My hand.
—To make known to the earth that, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord!”

They will simply extract the bread, the fruit of the labor of the powerless to appease their need for the appearance of compassion;
They shall simply tax the powerless even more as they continue their indulgences to their body of pride.

They have set themselves far, far above the masses they intend to subjugate and rule with an iron fist.
Just as iron smashes the clay, the clay will crumble under the weight and corruption of the irons of bondage.

all thoughts, words and actions shall be monitored and controlled to root out all “non-compliance.”

The clay cannot withstand the power of the iron, for indeed the iron despises the weakness of the clay and seeks to destroy it all and to fully and completely fall…

Those who have looked for Me at all stages in and through all the Kingdoms of the history of the earth, I shall sift through…
I Am the rest and the peace and the Justice they have hungered and thirsted after.
I shall give them bread and water, and they shall be revived. I will comfort them.
I will satisfy their longings with all good things and be their God and they shall be

They lust for knowledge; always adding to their knowledge but never understanding what they are doing or why!
Indeed, they seek new ways to disarm their conscious and their instincts that I gave them.

Indeed, the world has always had potions and sorceries to enable those who seek to run away from the life I placed in them to do so!
—Not understanding they are disconnecting from the very things that made them alive!
They are being hollowed out with their constant drowning out of the stillness of My voice… The peace of My Presence, with their loud and constant sounds of the world;
Indeed that is exactly what their enemy and enslaver and executioner wants them to think and do. Is he not the Deceiver? Indeed!

The matrix is the system of the world: Political, the entertainment, the movies, shows, music and the false religion of “social justice”
—which only sounds good, but is corrupted through and through. — It is in reality the dismantling of their own humanity!
When they are aware of their bondage it will be too late for them to riot for their freedom!

Their rulers do not seek to share their power with the masses, only to remove their remaining scraps of freedom they have left,
Like a military operation that has completed the mission, they will evacuate all the “friendlies” from among the masses
and theirs shall now be the “equity” they sought: Slavery and subjugation to their rulers and deceivers.

You have the thought, “That it was not Afghanistan that has fallen… No, it is America!”
by the enemies that have been held at bay by her strength for as long as she held on to Me!

Those who are the salt and the light of the earth have been the source of the light of her beacon of freedom for the earth.

It shall be replaced by a false light and a false beacon that will invite the enemy to come and infest her

Many will suddenly understand what has happened and will rise up and do valiant things.

This will be a time of My judgement upon the evil of the earth and a time showing Myself faithful to those who put their trust in Me.
and this shall be a time when many shall now lift up their voices to the heaven to be rescued!

Who delight in seeing the defilement of the innocent as they plead for the promised help that never was coming!
I do not humiliate those who put their trust in Me and hold fast to My Name and promises!
They will not be abandoned, though they may surrender their hold on this life to enter into their peace and eternal life in My Kingdom;
They are not abandoned!

Many shall rise up with My help and protection, and bring many to the shores of eternity; to the gates of My Kingdom!
I have in My hands rewards for the feats of honor and mercy and valiant works of great distinction and courage

I will give safe passage to My forces to help and cover and protect those who are seeking My Kingdom and their Salvation,

This was beautifully presented btw. So much to think about. THIS is what the nations need to hear, not the soothing words of men and women in suits who tell us to be good global citizens and to follow the government. THIS is 1000X more needed than the counsel of the LDS PSRs of our day.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 16th, 2022, 6:18 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: March 16th, 2022, 5:07 am I Would Speak To You!

AUGUST 29, 2021 856 AM
VICTORIA ANN
Speak Holy Father!!

—their “deliverer…”

This time is very short.

They are not abandoned!

This was beautifully presented btw. So much to think about. THIS is what the nations need to hear, not the soothing words of men and women in suits who tell us to be good global citizens and to follow the government. THIS is 1000X more needed than the counsel of the LDS PSRs of our day.
I wouldn't have gone back and read the post, but I saw your comment and now I'm glad I did. What a great message the Lord gave us through this daughter. I love the way real spiritual truth feels when you read it. It's just a different type of feeling...

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Cruiserdude wrote: March 16th, 2022, 6:43 am I wouldn't have gone back and read the post, but I saw your comment and now I'm glad I did. What a great message the Lord gave us through this daughter. I love the way real spiritual truth feels when you read it. It's just a different type of feeling...
I saw the length and almost skipped over it. Glad I didn't. A friend of mine shared this with me from Daniel 4, which is very interesting when compared to the analogy of iron and clay:

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

SisterinChrist

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

TRIBULATION AND LAMENTATION

MARCH 16, 2022 4:33 PM
ANONYMOUS ONE

My child, I have a word for you:

What is coming to America will upset and shock all. This nation has based everything upon their strength and it is a proud nation. One thing they forgot is I AM was the strength and power behind this nation in the days they knew Me. Over time, they gave credit to themselves, becoming more prideful, making themselves out to be their own gods. They bought into every lie satan told them. He promised them kingdoms yet the only kingdoms they have now are built on sand. I raise kingdoms up and I take kingdoms down! Only My kingdom will have no end!

I AM THAT I AM also created good and evil. I have done it all. What is being shown now as I expose it to the world is how incompetent man is and how they can do nothing without Me! This is the same story throughout the ages. Man becomes prideful, no longer looks to the Giver of Life and prays to their idols and then the nation falls.

In this modern world this is now a new type of war unlike any other. The capabilities and the technology given by the fallen angels people have yet to see in full. WW3 is already in the beginning stages yet most do not see it. Most don’t see the decline and the destruction coming to a once blessed nation who sought Me in humbleness and on bended knee. War has started on many fronts children! My children, you are not just funding this war; you are filling the pockets of all the evildoers behind it all. Trust Me children. It is not just Putin who has profited. This evil encompasses the minds of many who have made a pact with the enemy, satan, who will also come to collect their souls very soon.

They sold out this country long ago to China and other nations. It is China’s sole desire to conquer and take America as their own. They, too, forget who I AM. They are far from Me and want to have full dominion desiring sovereignty; to be the most powerful of all nations at the expense of the death of countless millions. They intimidate, create fear and are ruthless. They will show no mercy! Both Russia and China are in cahoots with one another for now. Each is vying for total power and dominion and both will come against America.

Now, I, the Lord have a better plan. It is I who has always been in control and I am about to do something on earth that has never been done before! I have NOT forgotten My children! I AM is a God of great mercy and love and at that time you will either confess, accept Me as Lord and Savior or you will perish; an eternal separation and an ending I desire for none.

The days of tribulation and lamentation are about to be seen and heard throughout the land and all nations will watch the fall of America. She is the hub of all commerce: the financial capital of the world. As she falls, other nations will decline for she has lived deliciously over her shady business deals around the world.

You don’t understand the magnitude and the implications of all that is about to transpire. The SOS signal was given and then the main event, the kickoff will jumpstart the tribulation. You will no longer watch war news about Ukraine because war you will experience in this nation! For all your crimes against humanity that you have done in secret America, you will receive a double portion. Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord and I will recompense. Nation of America, you are on a downhill slide and about to spiral out of control and then to your final destination~DESTRUCTION!!

My Army of chosen vessels will bring in the harvest. You will either return to me and repent or die in your sins and go to your final destination; separation from Me and eternal damnation. My Army of chosen vessels will do great exploits in My name. Revival will come to many as the wicked flee.

To the others: the tests and trials of life are only but for a moment so endure ’til the end and you too shall be saved. Rebuke fear in the name of Jesus for you must stand tall during the times ahead. Persecution is increasing so do not deny the God of your salvation. Better to die as a martyr than to end up down below. Any who would like to come on board with Me seek me now. I can always use more laborers in the field, as you will be the ones to share your testimonies of your salvation and what you witness.

I love you children but judgments are set and cannot be reversed. Come now to me before it is too late!

John 3:16-17, Jer 42:8, 1Thess 5:3, Jer 31:15, Habakkuk 2:8-12, Dan 11:32, Rev 13:

Verses to help during persecution are:

John 15:18 Isaiah 41:10, Psalm 91:1-2, Heb 13:5-6, Psalm 23:4, 2 Tim 1:7

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Isaiah 20
5 Men shall be appalled and perplexed at Cush, their hope, and at Egypt, their boast.
6 In that day shall the inhabitants of this isle say, See what has become of those we looked up to,
(the superpower - the U. S. )
on whom we relied for help and deliverance from the king of Assyria! How shall we ourselves escape?

The nations of the world who rely on Egypt’s military might to protect them see their hopes dashed when Assyria ravishes Egypt and Cush (Upper Egypt): (* my note -could be referring to Canada)
“Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help, relying on horses, putting their trust in immense numbers of chariots and vast forces of horsemen, but who do not look to the Holy One of Israel, nor inquire of Jehovah!” (Isaiah 31:1);
“Pharaoh’s protection shall turn to your shame, shelter in Egypt’s shadow to embarrassment” (Isaiah 30:2). Without Jehovah’s divine intervention, the great superpower the world so admired proves no match for Assyria.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »