End Times Prophecies

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Re: End Times Prophecies

Post by Wondering Wendy »

BRACE! BRACE! BRACE!
Oct 6, 2022
U B Ready
BRACE! BRACE! BRACE!
Jeremiah 4:19-20

19 My bowels, my bowels, I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.

20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled; suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
My son, as a plane is going down and the crash is imminent, the pilot tells the passengers to BRACE! BRACE! BRACE!

I now tell My people who will hear to BRACE! BRACE! BRACE! As the pilot of the ship about to crash, I have to warn My children the IMPACT IS COMING! ARE YOU BRACED??

My children, I have said to buckle up and have your houses in order. What is about to come upon America will SHOCK THE WORLD. The TOTAL DEVASTATION on a people and on the land will have no bounds.

The bloodshed in the streets, the bodies lying on the ground, the buildings burning are the sights you will witness. Only those GROUNDED IN ME and WALKING BY FAITH will be able to stand. Many people will lose their minds. Many people will snap and be as one dead - yet walking. Murders, robberies, vandelisms, forced slavery, and random arsons will be the normal during this DARK TIME.

My son, I have given My Remnant strength to stand during these days. My precious JEWELS will shine bright and bring in many of the lost and confused.

BRACE! BRACE! BRACE! for My Glory will crash on those who seek Me and not focus on the things in the world. There will be much death, but there will also be much life -- THE NEW LIFE IN ME. Do not be consumed by the petty things of the world -- BE CONSUMED BY ME AND MY WORD.

REPENT NOW! those who have believed the lie and are now confused and discouraged.
REPENT NOW! and hear My Remnant who have been BRACED AND READY.
REPENT NOW! I AM WAITING FOR YOU!

My son, the times are now here that have been prophesied by My prophets of old. This is the generation that will see My Return. This is the generation that will see My Glory and witness great miracles!

I love you, but BRACE! BRACE! BRACE! FOR IMPACT!!

Amen.

Lord Jesus

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

M.A.R. MAKE AMERICA REPENT
Sep 10, 2022
U B Ready
MAR -- Make America Repent!
Jeremiah 51:47-48

47 Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.

48 Then the heaven and the earth, and all that is therein, shall sing for Babylon: for the spoilers shall come unto her from the north, saith the Lord.
My son, I have put America on the THRESHING FLOOR, for her sin and idolatry has become an abomination in My sight. I will THRESH OUT THE SINS of this nation and APPLY THE FIRE to remove all the chaff. I will bring about My judgments to CONFOUND those throughout the land, to bring REPENTANCE to a nation that NO LONGER FEARS ME - THE GREAT I AM.

Even My church laugh and mock Me and are full of idolatry and sin. They do not believe I AM a righteous and holy God, but one that winks at sin in the house. False shepherds teach that I allow all things to continue because I AM always forgiving, and sin can continue because I AM nice and loving. This is modern times, and I have changed with the times.

Thus saith the Lord, I CHANGE NOT, and what was sin is still sin, and I will judge those who participate in sin. My anger and fire is kindled white hot, and I WILL BURN AWAY ALL THAT IS NOT OF ME!

My son, I have said that the Spoilers from the North will bring My heavy hand of judgment upon this people. They will THRESH MY PEOPLE mercilessly, and My people WILL CALL OUT TO ME TO SAVE THEM. Judgment is here as I have warned for many years to prepare you, but you do not believe as your past generations believed and sought Me. You, My people, BELIEVE NOT.

My son, as your (former) king still says MAGA, knowing this will never happen, I say, MAR -- MAKE AMERICA REPENT! America WILL REPENT at a great cost and loss of life, but THOSE WHO REPENT WILL BE SAVED.

AMERICA'S GREATNESS WILL ONLY COME OUT OF AMERICA'S REPENTANCE!

I have been shouting the warnings, and NOW I WILL MAR. Many people will reject Me, they love the world and the pleasures therein. But those who give up this world and follow Me will be great in the kingdom.

I love you, My people, but I want REPENTANCE, or you will see the THRESHING FLOOR! I AM COMING TO YOU (My Remnant) WHO WILL MAR!

Amen.

Lord Jesus

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

IT HAS COME!
Oct 15, 2022
KRYSTAL BEALL
I have warned. Warned. Warned. How I have warned. I have called. I have risen up prophets for this hour. In my love and in my great mercy I have done these things. How few of you have listened. Believed. So far is this generation from me JESUS CHRIST, I wept. I wept much. My pain has turned to anger. I AM so pained that it has birthed my anger.

Vengeance is mine I will repay. REPENT BEFORE ME OH FALLEN MAN. RETURN TO ME YOUR FIRST LOVE. REPENT. SACKCLOTH. ASH. BROKEN HEART. CONTRITION. THESE THINGS I WILL NOT DESPISE. I ACCEPT. The field is ripe for harvest. Fire comes and much fire.

I SPEAK PLAINLY AND NOT IN PARABLES. YOU REJECTED ME AMERICA. WAR. WAR. WAR. COMES. YES …. WAR. Great and terrible destruction. The likes that will not be seen again. Destruction cometh. Even now you are so blind as to how far creation has fallen. How I weep for man. You know not what you did, what you do.

Woe. Woe. Woe. I warned. It comes with an angry wind. It comes. I come with fire. To my flock.. stand. I know you are weary. Stand. Glory. The moment you have labored for. Arise. It is finished. Silence. You have wounded me profoundly. A great darkness. Stillness. Silence. Mourning. Mourning and weeping. It has come.

JESUS CHRIST

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

THE END IS COME
10/18/2022
U B Ready
Amos 8:3
And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence.
My son, SHOUT ALOUD to My body that THE END IS COME.

Many will say - But life is as it has always been!

But I say, You are blind and do not see the WRITING ON THE WALL. I have sent My watchmen and My prophets to try to WAKE YOU up, but you REFUSE to awaken. You REFUSE to see the signs that I have given you, and now you scoff and laugh at My words.

THE END IS COME upon you, and you think in your heart - No it is not.

My son, SHOUT to these people - REPENT NOW, FOR NOW IS THE TIME OF THE END!

The BEAR will cause GREAT DARKNESS across the land.
There will be NO LIGHTS.
There will be NO POWER.
Every man will be a predator - looking for food.

This is the TIME OF GROSS DARKNESS that I have spoken about.

There will be 3 EMP BOMBS, so high that most people will never see them. They will cover all of America, Canada, and Mexico.
There will be NO PLACE to run.

My son, I have told My body to PREPARE, but many have not. They have not learned to WALK BY FAITH, nor have they learned to TRUST IN ME. Many in My body will come home during the GROSS DARKNESS.

After a few months of DARKNESS, the CHAOS will have DESTROYED many cities. The BEAR WILL RELEASE MY INDIGNATION and destroy the remaining cities and military posts.

America - Mystery Babylon - will be NO MORE, and the BEAR will move on to the MIDDLE EAST.

My son, SHOUT REPENT NOW to My sleeping body. They will NOT WAKE UP until it is too late. My REMNANT who are braced and prepared will now SHINE IN THIS DARKNESS. They have heard the warnings and readied themselves. REPENT NOW, My body, for the END IS COME, and you are not ready!

I love you, My children, but most are NOT READY FOR AN EMP as most do not even know what it is -- the WEAPON OF CHOICE -- by the BEAR and DRAGON.

I will come soon, but not soon enough for most. Stay in prayer. Stay in My Word.

Amen.

Lord Jesus

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

DESTRUCTION UPON DESTRUCTION
10/25/2022
U B Ready
Jeremiah 4:20-21
20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.

21 How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
My son, hear and write these words, saith the LORD.

DESTRUCTION UPON DESTRUCTION will come upon this land and these people. My voice has been silenced in My house, and the prophets prophesy falsely.

The TIME OF TRIBULATION is upon you, yet My body does not know the TIMES OF WOE are here. My body is SLEEPING as a drunkard sleeps because of milky words that hold no power.

My son, DESTRUCTION IS COMING to My house for the sins have eaten away the foundation. Just as termites devour the wood frames of houses, SIN and INIQUITIES have eaten the framework of My Word in My house. False shepherds preach and teach another gospel. My people DO NOT KNOW My Word and are led astray with words that tickle their ears.

REPENT NOW. Judgment has been released upon this nation of America. The SIN and PERVERSIONS have reached to heaven, and the VILE CUP is overflowing.

My children THINK America is a holy nation, a righteous nation who claims to follow Me. But I say, America, your unrepentant heart and prideful arrogance will bring DESTRUCTION UPON DESTRUCTION.

My son, the judgments to be cast on America and My church will include WAR, FAMINE, PESTILENCES, and MANY NATURAL DISASTERS like EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, FIRES, TSUNAMIS, and STARS FALLING FROM HEAVEN.

Because of your unrepentance, I will bring ONE DESTRUCTION UPON ANOTHER DESTRUCTION. REPENT NOW and turn from your evil ways, and give Me your heart.

My children of America, I say now to prepare your hearts and study My Word to hear My voice. If you cannot hear My voice, you will perish, for you will be walking blindly and not by faith.

GREAT DESTRUCTION is coming upon this land, and it will be very QUICK and will CATCH ALL people unaware - EXCEPT those of My Remnant, who have been SHOUTING THE WARNINGS.

THUS SAITH THE LORD -- REPENT NOW.

I love you. Prepare for the DESTRUCTION. I will see some of you very soon.

Amen.

Lord Jesus

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

I AM EXALTING YOU
OCTOBER 26, 2022
ABBY K
1 Peter 5:6 So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor.
Prepare yourself for exaltation. Prepare yourself for the new that I’m doing. Prepare yourself for blessings and rewards that will blow your mind. Prepare yourself for the manifestation of My Spirit and My goodness. Prepare My faithful ones, prepare! Wait for it, you will surely see it. Stay and remain EXPECTANT for I am doing it. My faithful ones are about to rise to heights in the spirit and physically. This will come with WISDOM, HONOUR and FAVOUR. You are about to experience a Joseph manifestation and anointing. For nations will receive from you and come to you. The whole scenario the world is accustomed to is about to change, and what a rude awakening it will be for many. I raise and I bring down, for all authority belongs to me.

New faces, new voices, new positions are being ushered in by My hand and they will be full of My Spirit. Nothing will stop this great and mighty move, My glory will be seen on this earth for My kingdom now comes. Those that have been seeking My kingdom and righteousness are they that are arising in this hour, for My kingdom is within them to establish on earth. They are not of this world and so the world and all it offers has nothing on them. They are unshakable, representing and unshakable kingdom on earth.
Arise and Shine Sons and Daughters for your time has come for My glory to shine forth from you to the ends of the earth. As many come down, these ones will be rising up and all will see them and be drawn to them. My power and might will be displayed in and through them and no one will by any means harm them. They are the standard I am raising against evil and it shall not harm them. They are sealed by me and evil knows not to touch My anointed ones.

So prepare My bride, My faithful servants who have kept your garments clean. You are about to rise and shine My LIGHT to all creation and those that have been groaning awaiting your release will come to your LIGHT. The time is now, it is here, ARISE. As you ARISE, everything that has stood in your way,that limited you and hindered you will be no more! Nothing will be in your way ever again. No evil, no powers of hell and no schemes of man will stop you or weigh you down. You will forever SOAR high with Me in heavenly places. The old is gone. The new you is here, a righteous instrument in My hands.
Joel 2:28 “Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams, and your young men will see visions.
Isaiah 60:3,5 All nations will come to your light; mighty kings will come to see your radiance. Your eyes will shine, and your heart will thrill with joy, for merchants from around the world will come to you. They will bring you the wealth of many lands.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Wondering Wendy wrote: October 6th, 2022, 7:11 pm BRACE! BRACE! BRACE!
Oct 6, 2022
U B Ready
BRACE! BRACE! BRACE!

19 My bowels, my bowels, I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.

20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled; suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
My son, as a plane is going down and the crash is imminent, the pilot tells the passengers to BRACE! BRACE! BRACE!

I now tell My people who will hear to BRACE! BRACE! BRACE! As the pilot of the ship about to crash, I have to warn My children the IMPACT IS COMING! ARE YOU BRACED??

My children, I have said to buckle up and have your houses in order. What is about to come upon America will SHOCK THE WORLD. The TOTAL DEVASTATION on a people and on the land will have no bounds.

The bloodshed in the streets, the bodies lying on the ground, the buildings burning are the sights you will witness. Only those GROUNDED IN ME and WALKING BY FAITH will be able to stand. Many people will lose their minds. Many people will snap and be as one dead - yet walking. Murders, robberies, vandelisms, forced slavery, and random arsons will be the normal during this DARK TIME.

My son, I have given My Remnant strength to stand during these days. My precious JEWELS will shine bright and bring in many of the lost and confused.

BRACE! BRACE! BRACE! for My Glory will crash on those who seek Me and not focus on the things in the world. There will be much death, but there will also be much life -- THE NEW LIFE IN ME. Do not be consumed by the petty things of the world -- BE CONSUMED BY ME AND MY WORD.

REPENT NOW! those who have believed the lie and are now confused and discouraged.

My son, the times are now here that have been prophesied by My prophets of old. This is the generation that will see My Return. This is the generation that will see My Glory and witness great miracles!

Amen.

Lord Jesus
Ugh. We don't worship him so he destroys us? That seems pretty insecure. And it seems like there will be some bounds on the devastation. Otherwise, there would be no Earth for his slaves to continue to live on. I'm kind of tired of all the insecurity, tbh.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

THE RED WAVE
U B Ready
11/04/2022
Jeremiah 18:7-12

7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;

8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;

10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

11 Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.

12 And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.
My son, hear and write this warning to a deaf, dumb people.

You have DEVISED A PLAN in your heart to CHANGE this nation from the DESTRUCTION I have pronounced. The time has long EXPIRED for a REPRIEVE, and your evil hearts think man can CHANGE what I have BROUGHT. Do you NOT HEAR the warnings and words to REPENT? Yet in your hearts you have REBELLED and REFUSE TO REPENT.

Thus saith the Lord -- THE DESTRUCTION I HAVE PRONOUNCED WILL PROCEED AT BREAKNECK SPEED! (Def: very fast speed, dangerously fast, as fast as possible, at warp speed, at the speed of light)

My son, My body believes they can VOTE AWAY MY JUDGMENT, but I say you are VOTING FOR AN INCREASE IN TORMENT.

You will get YOUR RED WAVE. You will VOTE for what you THINK is righteous justice -- but you have FORGOTTEN ME and forgotten to REPENT.

Out of the RED WAVE will come DESTRUCTION upon the cities. Reprobate minds WILL NOT ACCEPT the outcome of the election, and GREAT TURMOIL will come.

My children, you are IN this world, but not OF it, yet My body THINKS this is our world and the devil can't have it.

My children, I only took the keys to DEATH and HELL away from satan. He still has legal ownership of this WORLD, at least for a little time. For I will split the eastern skies, coming with all My saints, and THEN will I take this world back.

YOUR RED WAVE WILL TURN INTO BLOOD WITH THE ENSUING CHAOS.

REPENT NOW, have your hearts in order. My son, continue to SHOUT REPENT to this sleeping body. SOME will wake up in time, but MOST will continue to sleep.

I will send a GREAT EARTHQUAKE to WAKE them up. Much DEATH and DESTRUCTION will come from this.

HEAR ME NOW! REPENT, and turn from your evil ways. Turn to Me. Read My Word. Seek Me first, not man. Because no repentance will come, I will NOT RELENT My judgments.

BRACE YOURSELVES, My Remnant! The times spoken about are now here. I call out again, REPENT NOW. Many tears will flow very soon.

I truly love you. REPENT NOW.

Amen.

Lord Jesus

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

SUITCASE NUKES
11/10/2022
U B Ready
Jeremiah 51: 55-57
55 Because the LORD hath spoiled Babylon, and destroyed out of her the great voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered:

56 Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the LORD GOD of recompenses shall surely requite.

57 And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.
While in prayer today, I had a vision where I was taken up above the United States. The first city I see is New York City, a very large city, and as I am looking down upon it, I hear the Lord say it is full of every abomination known to man. Then suddenly, all at once, I see eight (8) bright flashes. I can see that these flashes form a large circle all around the main financial district. I see eight mushroom clouds rising above. Everything that had been within that circle is now gone, all is rubble and on fire.

I then ask the Lord what caused this, and He says - suitcase nuclear devices. All eight had exploded at the exact same time. As I am still watching the scene, suddenly I see the bull from Wall Street fly right past me, on fire.

My attention is then turned from New York City towards the west, and I am now above Chicago. Again, I see more bright flashes, this time there are five (5) of them, and I then see the mushroom clouds.

I am then turned towards the south and taken to see Miami with two (2) bright flashes, and then west to Dallas where I see two (2) more bright flashes.

From there, I am brought further west to see two (2) more bright flashes in Las Vegas. Continuing on westward, I am then over Los Angeles and see eight (8) bright flashes occur. Then up north to Seattle with four (4) bright flashes and mushroom clouds. The vision ended, and the Lord spoke.

My son, you have seen what evil men of this world have planned to bring about My judgments on Mystery Babylon. The CITIES represent the centers of COMMERCE and FINANCIAL GLORY. They represent the SIN and DECADENCE of a nation that REFUSES TO REPENT.

These suitcase devices have been in this nation for many years, awaiting MY TIMING. I say, REPENT NOW, for when these explode, you will be standing before Me in an instant. REPENT NOW.

Though these bombs are not big, they are very powerful. ALL within the area will be DESTROYED. My hand has HELD BACK the men who will detonate the devices, BUT NO MORE. These evil men are now planning to DESTROY this nation and bring its people into CAPTIVITY.

My son, SHOUT to My people to REPENT daily and have your hearts in order, for I AM coming very soon to gather My children unto Me as a hen gathers her chicks.

WAR IS NOW HERE, EVEN THOUGH YOU DO NOT SEE THE DESTRUCTION. BUT THE ENEMY IS IN THE CAMP, AND WHEN THE SUITCASE DEVICES EXPLODE, THEY WILL MOVE. THE CURRENT KING HAS ALLOWED THE FOREIGN ARMY IN. THEY INFECT THE NATION LIKE A PLAGUE.

I say, REPENT, reach the lost, and stay on your knees in battle.

Amen.

Lord Jesus

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

harakim wrote: October 30th, 2022, 1:52 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: October 6th, 2022, 7:11 pm BRACE! BRACE! BRACE!
Oct 6, 2022
U B Ready
BRACE! BRACE! BRACE!

Amen.

Lord Jesus
Ugh. We don't worship him so he destroys us? That seems pretty insecure. And it seems like there will be some bounds on the devastation. Otherwise, there would be no Earth for his slaves to continue to live on. I'm kind of tired of all the insecurity, tbh.
The Old Testament is filled with such words....and apparently punitive actions against those that didn't worship 'him'.

The New Testament isn't relative to the old testament unless a person wants it to be. Those that enjoy the ideas of vengeance and punishment cling to the Old Testament. The message of Christ was ...just...a...bit...different. :)

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Wondering Wendy wrote: November 10th, 2022, 6:30 pm SUITCASE NUKES
11/10/2022
U B Ready
55 Because the LORD hath spoiled Babylon, and destroyed out of her the great voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered:

56 Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the LORD GOD of recompenses shall surely requite.

57 And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.
While in prayer today, I had a vision where I was taken up above the United States. The first city I see is New York City, a very large city, and as I am looking down upon it, I hear the Lord say it is full of every abomination known to man. Then suddenly, all at once, I see eight (8) bright flashes. I can see that these flashes form a large circle all around the main financial district. I see eight mushroom clouds rising above. Everything that had been within that circle is now gone, all is rubble and on fire.

I then ask the Lord what caused this, and He says - suitcase nuclear devices. All eight had exploded at the exact same time. As I am still watching the scene, suddenly I see the bull from Wall Street fly right past me, on fire.

My attention is then turned from New York City towards the west, and I am now above Chicago. Again, I see more bright flashes, this time there are five (5) of them, and I then see the mushroom clouds.

I am then turned towards the south and taken to see Miami with two (2) bright flashes, and then west to Dallas where I see two (2) more bright flashes.

From there, I am brought further west to see two (2) more bright flashes in Las Vegas. Continuing on westward, I am then over Los Angeles and see eight (8) bright flashes occur. Then up north to Seattle with four (4) bright flashes and mushroom clouds. The vision ended, and the Lord spoke.

My son, you have seen what evil men of this world have planned to bring about My judgments on Mystery Babylon. The CITIES represent the centers of COMMERCE and FINANCIAL GLORY. They represent the SIN and DECADENCE of a nation that REFUSES TO REPENT.

These suitcase devices have been in this nation for many years, awaiting MY TIMING. I say, REPENT NOW, for when these explode, you will be standing before Me in an instant. REPENT NOW.

Though these bombs are not big, they are very powerful. ALL within the area will be DESTROYED. My hand has HELD BACK the men who will detonate the devices, BUT NO MORE. These evil men are now planning to DESTROY this nation and bring its people into CAPTIVITY.

My son, SHOUT to My people to REPENT daily and have your hearts in order, for I AM coming very soon to gather My children unto Me as a hen gathers her chicks.

WAR IS NOW HERE, EVEN THOUGH YOU DO NOT SEE THE DESTRUCTION. BUT THE ENEMY IS IN THE CAMP, AND WHEN THE SUITCASE DEVICES EXPLODE, THEY WILL MOVE. THE CURRENT KING HAS ALLOWED THE FOREIGN ARMY IN. THEY INFECT THE NATION LIKE A PLAGUE.

Amen.

Lord Jesus
I can give you my personal guarantee that there are no suitcase nukes going off in this country without it being an inside job.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

VISION OF VOLCANO
11/12/2022
U B Ready
Matthew 24:7-8
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
While in prayer, I had a vision of a volcano explosion as it was happening. In the vision, I was taken to the location as an observer of an event where I cannot adequately describe the horror and devastation of what I saw. I was able to see, hear, and smell everything as it was happening all around me. I was so shaken from the experience that when it was over, I was sitting on my floor and broke down with uncontrollable sobbing and weeping. I cried out over and over again, "I couldn't help them! I couldn't help them! I tried to help them, but they wouldn't take my hand! I tried to reach them and pull them out, but they wouldn't take my hand!"

This is the vision.

I was praying and began asking the Lord about things that were coming. I opened my Bible and began reading when I heard Him say to me, "I want to show you this. Write what you see."

As soon as I picked up my notebook and pen, I was then instantly at the scene of an event that was taking place, which I recognized to be the Pacific Northwest. I found myself standing on a riverbank, watching a swollen river flowing past me with very rough rapids. The thought came to me while I was observing the river that this must be the spring melt. I could smell and hear the water that was roaring so loudly and violently.

Just then I noticed a very large tree quickly floating by, then another and another. What had just been a river with swiftly flowing water was now a river filled with debris, trees, and branches. I then saw that the water was turning brown, light at first, and still with more and more debris and trees. It started to look more like soup, turning darker brown and becoming more and more muddy.

I became concerned at what I was seeing and asked, "What is causing this?" as it was now apparent to me that it was not just a spring melt. As I continued to watch this scene with more violently flowing muddy water, now very full of trees and debris, I was then alarmed to see the body of a person float right by me, face down, and I knew he was dead. I then observed more and more bodies, all face down, flowing quickly past me. I cried out to the Lord, "What is this?"

I was then taken up into the air a little higher above the scene to what seemed to me like about 30 feet up, and I saw thousands of bodies scattered all over. Some were dead, and some people were still alive and clawing at anything within their reach to rise above the mud that they were caught and drowning in. Some people were riding and hanging onto the tree logs down the river. They were all covered with mud, screaming and crying, with looks of horror and fear on their faces. I saw some people desperately praying and crying out to God to save them.

I was then again back standing on the bank, trying to reach out to anyone I could. I would stretch out my arm and hand, desperately trying to reach them, but the people would not reach for my hand and just go swiftly past me. I said to the Lord, "Lord, I am trying to save them, but they are refusing to take my hand!" He said, "My son, they cannot see you."

I was then taken back up into the air, and I saw why the rivers were in torrents. There was smoke and fire everywhere, as far as I could see, all over the ground. Everything was burning and on fire. It looked like an earthquake had taken place or a bomb had exploded and had destroyed everything in sight.

Then the Lord brought to my attention towards the mountains. I saw what appeared to be the Mt. Rainier volcano erupting, causing all the snow to melt and the mud to flow. I heard explosions and smelled burning wood and a horrible sulfur kind of smell. I was then directed to look towards the south, and I followed along the mountain range and saw a second volcano erupting. I am not sure which mountain it was, but it too was very tall.

I asked the Lord, "When is this going to happen?" and He said, "Very soon, My son, and no one will expect it."

He then said to me, "Tell My people, I AM coming soon - GET READY!"

Amen.

Lord Jesus

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

MY JUDGMENTS
11/12/2022
U B Ready
Ezekiel 5:6-9
6 And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.

7 Therefore thus saith the LORD GOD; Because ye multiplied more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept my judgments, neither have done according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you;

8 Therefore thus saith the LORD GOD; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations.

9 And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.
My son, send this word out to My body who with eyes closed and ears blocked may have another warning to bring them to repentance. I have been gracious in ALLOWING TIME for My body to repent. I have sent judgments to move My body to repent and turn from their evil ways, but this church and its people REFUSE TO HEAR My voice and My warnings.

You have taught false doctrines and increased your folds by sweet words that hold no nourishment. You have allowed My body to become fat, lazy, and unlearned in My Word. This has allowed sin and iniquity to grow in My body, which has brought on sickness and death.

My son, MY JUDGMENTS ARE MEANT TO BRING MY LOST SHEEP BACK INTO THE FOLD. However, the sheep pens have missing planks, and the gates are broken down.

I will bring judgment upon ALL (strongly spoken) THE FALSE PASTORS, FALSE PROPHETS, FALSE TEACHERS, FALSE EVANGELISTS, AND FALSE APOSTLES.

These offices are meant to EDIFY My body -- NOT POLLUTE IT! Many in these offices are SELF-appointed -- I DID NOT CALL THEM! They use the positions to gain wealth, to conspire to use women and children for fleshly pleasures. They blackmail My body to commit sin.

Thus saith the LORD -- I will TEAR DOWN your office, I will DESTROY your buildings, and I will HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE before My father! It would be better that a millstone was hung around your neck and dropped into the sea!

My son, I will also HOLD THOSE IN MY BODY ACCOUNTABLE because they REFUSE TO REPENT and come out of her. If they had read My Word and sought Me, I would have led them out of the sin-filled church. My judgments are true and righteous -- I will have NO OTHER gods before Me!

Your world is going to SHAKE unlike it has ever shook. My ROCK OF JUDGMENT is on its way, and soon the sixth seal will be fulfilled. My children, you must know that the seven seals will be (last/lasting effects) a week long. Read My Word. It does not say how long each seal will last.

REPENT NOW, turn from your evil ways. REPENT NOW. Stay in prayer.

Stay in My Word. I love you all who hear and see.

Amen.

Lord Jesus

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

The Thanksgiving Dream

10/ 31/ 22
VICKI GOFORTH PARNELL
Lord Jesus I now feel led by Holy Spirit, my dearest friend to write out the dream I had twice last night. The first time was at 12:58am this morning and then again at 5:55am. I woke again with it vividly displayed in my memory. I have waited until praying and laying it before you once again sweet Jesus because of the content and it is a direct answer to the questions I have been seeking about having a Thanksgiving dinner for over 2 ½ weeks.

Now Father God in Jesus’ name let me write not one word that’s not from you. This is my dream from you, my love. Lead me Holy Spirit. It began with me observing a World War Two bomber plane but it’s flying straight upward high in the sky. Why it’s flying straight up instead of flying through the air like normally a plane does I’m not sure? Then suddenly I hear a voice from heaven’s say, “This is still to come.”

Then the scene changed.

Next scene

I am out shopping looking for a Turkey for Thanksgiving Day dinner. I have gone from store to
store and still no turkeys are to be found. “What am I to do?” I hear myself ask. I’m walking
through another big store and walk up to the frozen cooler areas where the turkeys normally will be stored at. It’s empty! They’re all empty!
There above the coolers is a large picture hanging down from the ceiling by white ropes. On this picture is a cooked Turkey on a platter with a cartoon person holding a knife in his left hand and a fork in the other. He is showing from his head to his chest only. Across the picture is a huge X over the cooked Turkey and the person.
I hear a voice from heaven’s say. “Thanksgiving Day dinner has been canceled!”

Then the scene changes again.

Next Scene

I am in my apartment speaking to someone by phone. I’m not sure who is on the other end. I hear myself ask, “well, when can you come for Thanksgiving dinner? What is the day you can give
me that you can safely say your schedule will not interfere with you coming for dinner since
we’re not able to have it on Thanksgiving Day?”
I know the person is answering. I paused to listen then wrote on a piece of paper laying on the
table in front of me, “Not after the 14th of November or they won’t be able to make it.” I turn to my wall calendar behind me and place an X on the 14th of November. I say, “Got it. We can
safely plan for our dinner if it’s before the 14th if we want to have this last Thanksgiving dinner
before we all depart on our grand journey together.”

Then the scene changed again.

Next scene

I’m sitting in the living room area of my apartment with family and friends. We had just celebrated our Thanksgiving dinner together in which we were thanking God for the delicious meal where instead of a Turkey we had a delicious ham with many other foods.

There is an old timey box TV. A large one built inside of a wood cabinet like they used to be
built in. The TV is on which is very strange because I don’t watch TV much, if any preferring to
watch preaching, teaching or gospel music.
There is a man that looks like Richard Nixon sitting in front of a desk holding a sheet of white
paper that he begins reading off of. He says these words “Snow is expected to fall heavily
everywhere upon our great nation. Dirty snow in abundance by Thanksgiving Day.”

I hear my daughter say, “Oh, we must leave before the snow hits.” Then she asked, “Mom when
are our tickets for? What days?” I hear myself reply. “All who are going can leave at any time
but they’re only available for those who made the reservations in advance for the journey, but I
did specify with the Ticketmaster we wanted to leave as soon as possible after we had our Thanksgiving dinner together.”

I hear my son say, “Mom I changed my mind. Can me and my kids come?” “Son,” I replied,
“You know I think there’s still time since it’s not Thanksgiving Day yet. Are you sure you want
me to contact the Ticketmaster? I have already told him when I have been talking to him that I
want you and my grandkids to come. He said he would hold three positions open for you. All
you had to do is accept them, his tickets, and you could come. “Then yes mom,” he said. “We
want to come.” Cheers erupted in the room as the joy of having our family go on this journey
together filled our hearts.

Then the scene changed again.

Next scene

We are on the plane, both family and friends, and it’s about to take off. We are filled with
happiness and joy. There is a man in a blue uniform that is standing in front making an announcement. His captain’s hat has gold trim and there’s gold trim and gold buttons on his royal blue uniform.
His shoes are shiny black, and his shirt is crisp white. He needs no microphone or speaking
device and his voice is heard by all like the sound of rushing waters. “This is your captain speaking. You are on a one-way flight to heaven. You need nothing but yourselves. Enjoy the comfort and peace of my rapture express! Then suddenly his eyes begin turning into flaming fire and he says,

“Let’s go my bride! Let’s go home!”

Shouts go up as he walks into the cockpit, and we begin our ascent into the air. I looked outside
the window for a moment. “Snow!” I see snow starting to fall, but it’s dirty. Then the scene changes again.

Next Scene

I am an observer, and I see the dirty snow has covered our nation. This snow has a deadly effect
on our land. I find myself looking up and I see the lone bomber from the beginning of this dream. But now it has begun turning and is heading back down. Straight down but he’s not
alone. There is a fleet of them.

Next my eyes began looking as my vision expanded to the waters around our nation of America. I see ships, boats, submarines, and drones. All types of variety, shapes and different flags on top of some of them. It is a massive army from the waters and the skies.

I hear the voice from Heaven again say.

Now, now is the time for this! Then I awoke.
I have spent many hours seeking, fasting, praying and asking you my love about these things and this dream given to me twice in one night has confirmed many things you have been telling me.
Now Lord how do I proceed? I’m at peace and felt no check in my spirit with this dream.

Verses

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, Matthew 24:27, Mark 13:32-37, Matthew 7:7-8, Hosea 12:10

Bullet Points

Remember this is a dream so pray about it and line it up with the Holy Word of God and ask Holy Spirit to speak the truth of this dream to you.

This dream was an answer to my personal prayers where I was seeking God if I would be able to have Thanksgiving dinner with my family and friends.
The lone WW2 bomber plane is the same I have seen from other dreams and is Russian. I know this from researching it from prior dreams.

I had the sense and feel that there’s more I wasn’t aware of in this dream that was going to happen in between the 14th and 24th of November.
The wording where I asked in the dream about “safely” having Thanksgiving dinner stuck out to me so that I feel if I wait until after the 14th, there may be a reason that we won’t be able to have it or it may pertain to only me and my Thanksgiving Dinner since it was a direct answer to my prayers.
I was obedient and had our dinner prior to Thanksgiving Day. This was evident by the ham instead of the turkey being served. It was also evident when we were talking about the journey being before Thanksgiving Day.

The shortage of turkeys also can represent the food shortages we are already experiencing.
Richard Nixon turns out to have heavily endorsed nuclear energy and he was heavy into nuclear power and threatened several times to use it in varies situations during his presidential administration.

Nixon opened up diplomatic relations with China. Prior to that we refused to recognize them as a nation and would have no dealings with them whatsoever. Comedians would joke that if you sent a letter to China, it would come back as no such country.

Dirty snow is symbolic of nuclear fallout. Symbolic of the term nuclear winter.

The journey we were preparing for was symbolic for rapture.

There’s still time to get saved and be able to go in the rapture. The pre-made reservations are symbolic of this fact I feel.Jesus was the Ticketmaster in this dream I feel.Jesus is the captain of the plane called the Rapture Express that is heaven bound.

The dirty snow began falling after we had already departed.

The bomber fleet came shortly after the dirty snow and was of different types. So did the vessels in the water. Both are also, symbolic I feel of the soon coming invasion of America.

The massive armies in the waters are also part of the invasion made up also of many nationalities.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

harakim wrote: November 10th, 2022, 11:50 pm
Wondering Wendy wrote: November 10th, 2022, 6:30 pm SUITCASE NUKES
11/10/2022
U B Ready

Amen.

Lord Jesus
I can give you my personal guarantee that there are no suitcase nukes going off in this country without it being an inside job.
Yes, I believe it likely will be an inside job. Here are several other prophecies gathered together from over the years of the exact same event, including this one, as well.

NEW VISION: SUITCASE NUKES SOON 11/14/2022

The Prophecy Club on Bitchute

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

LIGHTS OUT
11/16/2022
U B Ready
Matthew 24: 9-13
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

My son, very soon the LIGHTS WILL GO OUT in this nation. The media will say that CLIMATE CHANGE caused it, but it will be caused by a nation that hates America.

Men have planned the LIGHTS OUT day for many years, and recently re-dedicated and pledged to do this. This event will go unseen and unheard, yet all will feel the effects of it.

My church and body has had the LIGHTS OUT for many years. They do not teach or preach My Word in the majority of churches. They teach another gospel, one where you are not armored up and ready for the persecution coming. They teach you will be gone, so there is no need to be prepared for the coming persecutions. I said if they hated Me first, they will hate you also.

My son, when the LIGHTS GO OUT, many will think it will be only temporary, but I say, it will be permanent. REPENT NOW. The days will be filled with much bloodshed, just as they have planned.

Evil men have met in Egypt to plan how to divide the world. The ten heads of the ten kingdoms have met and are moving to bring about LIGHTS OUT.

America, being full of weapons, must be brought down. When the LIGHTS GO OUT, the killings will begin. There will be no food, no water, and no sanity. All will be as prophesied in My Word. The beast kingdom will rise up as will the son of perdition.

America will destroy herself by her own lusts. Then the armies of the north (Russia), the armies of the south (terrorists and gangs crossing the southern border), and the armies of the far east (China and N. Korea), with blue helmets on (U.N.) will bring in the persecution. REPENT NOW.

My son, LIGHTS OUT will be caused by several high altitude explosions -- NO ONE will see it happen. It will be LIGHTS OUT instantly. REPENT NOW.

The TIME OF TESTING has begun, yet most do not see it. When the LIGHTS GO OUT, My Remnant will know it is TIME TO SHINE. The plans have been made as this is MY JUDGMENT on an unrepentant nation and a sin-filled church. REPENT NOW.

I have warned you now because I love you. Stay in constant prayer. Stay in My Word, for that is the only truth you will have.

Amen.

Lord Jesus

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

A WORLD THAT REPLACES ME

Nov 15, 2022
GLYNDA LOMAX
A World that Replaces Me

As the wicked desire a world without My people, My Word and My light, I will give them a world without My people, My Word and My light.

When I take My light from the world, they will realize it is I who make the sun rise and set. They will realize only I can illuminate the moon. Only I can make their food grow. Only I can feed and water all the beasts of the field.

Only then will they realize their error. Yet many will remain arrogant still and will try to replace My light. They will try to replace all of My creation. They will attempt to create a world that replaces Me, and they will fail.

As they attempt to replace all that is of Me, I will allow all I have created to turn on them.

I will show them their need of Me, but many will still refuse Me, taking the side of evil.

In the end, evil will own them.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

THE GAME PLAN
November 16, 2022
Shirley Lise

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Wondering Wendy wrote: November 17th, 2022, 12:44 am THE GAME PLAN
November 16, 2022
Shirley Lise
That was very cool!

All these prophets are saying the same basic things, though some emphasize some themes more than others. This lady says things that are very general and not overly political. Good things are on the horizon as God does his work.

She said that we each need to wait on the Lord for our own assignment. Right on!

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

In September of 2021 I experienced a period of one week (5 days in a row) where the Lord spoke to me.

During this week, I was listening to an audio recording of the book of Exodus. I had originally set aside one hour each day to study in depth the Old Testament, usually early in the morning.
On the first morning of this particular week, the voice of the Lord came to me 5 times in that one-hour period. Sometimes I would hear the Lord speak a word or phrase 4 – 5 times each day.
How these events actually unfolded is the Lord would touch my heart first by sending a light that rested in my heart…and then He would speak. So, I knew the Lord was about to reveal something to me, because I felt the light penetrate my heart. This would cause me to pause what I was doing and listen.

This occurred for 5 days straight. Each time the Lord would stop me mid-sentence and replay for me the meaning of a particular word or phrase. This caused me to remain quiet and contemplate exactly what the Lord was conveying to me. Each time I contemplated and acknowledged I had received the message; the Lord revealed my understanding to be sufficient. I would then move on.

It was an exciting week for me. By the 2nd day it became clear that the Lord wanted me to know that we are presently living in the days of Moses. We are the new Exodus.
By the end of the 5-day period, I was so pumped that I began freely sharing what had been revealed to me with anyone who would listen, both at home, at work and at church. I would speak at every opportunity to friends, work colleagues, at church about this new exodus.
I noticed that I would get the most bang for my buck from my family and colleagues. My words received mixed, sometimes bemused reception at church. So be it, I thought.
I shared this message with our bishopric every opportunity I got. While it was always well received, I soon realized, no matter what I say, at the end of the day each man and woman will be required to open their own hearts and minds to the spirit. Without the spirit in attendance man will not of their own accord, afford much credence to another’s words.
However, this did not put even the slightest dent in my enthusiasm for this message. It came from God. That was enough for me.

I also know that in due course the Lord will cause such circumstances to arise in every person’s life that will require a firm “ are you for us, or our enemies? ”. I know the Lord is preparing every heart, and every soul to receive light and truth. Now, whether or not a person will accept the Lord’s offering is a matter between the individual and the Lord Himself.

So, armed with this new knowledge, and probably a little too much exuberance (not arrogance) I marched forward faithfully embedding myself in the scriptures. I wanted to know more.
Elijah is another of my favorite prophets, so I couldn’t wait for the Lord to reveal to me something about Elijah’s plans. But as I waited and studied and pondered 1 and 2 Kings – I got nothing? I already had a fairly good knowledge of Elijah’s exploits, but I was surprised the Lord did not reveal anything further.
After all, He held nothing back from me concerning Moses’ activities as they relate to the latter days.

Well, fast forward almost 12 months to the day.

Around September 2022 I thought I would go back over the book of exodus once more.

THE VERY MINUTE I DID SO…this book opened up like layers of an onion being peeled back to the core. It was incredible. The Lord showed me even hidden things contained in the book of exodus that I had never before considered. Even parts that are not written in the book.
I realized; I had wandered off course. I had become so excited and perhaps a little arrogant, although I did not believe I was arrogant at the time. But, I had in fact continued to seek for further light and truth in other parts of scripture, when it was clear, the Lord required me to remain where I was and seek diligently the spirit to open the eyes of my understanding pertaining to the gathering of Israel in these last days.

I repented and now I am back learning what it is the Lord would have me understand.

Let me say this. The eyes of my understanding in regard to how the gathering to Zion will occur is growing like a fire each day.
Not only is the fire burning, but it seems every word, every phrase is speaking volumes. Like a record from out of the dust of the earth. It is unbelievable.
I could write a book about what the Lord has revealed and will yet continue to reveal regarding this impending event – the gathering of the house of Israel to Zion.

But, here is what I will say. The Lord in due course will open the eyes of understanding of all men and women. At which point, each will be responsible for the direction they choose to take.
I have no doubt the Lord is also speaking to many of His sons and daughters, perhaps on different aspects of the events of the last days. Some tasked with conversion activity, some with preparing temporal places, some to prepare the way for spiritual development among the righteous and repentant, some to understand the process of the gathering and its gathering places – spiritual and temporal.

What I do know is. The Lord will be merciful to all His sons and daughters.

Time is short. But the fruits are worth it. Be prepared to submit your will to Yeshua Ha Mashiach the great I AM.
There will be significant trials ahead.

The first designated place of safety the Lord has sanctified…is your home. It is your safe place, your safe haven, a place of sanctuary from the world. This is your first signal to Christ that you are preparing yourself to receive His spirit. Make your heart soft and prepare yourselves within the confines of your home. If that place is not safe. Make your heart impenetrable to darkness and the Lord will guide you to a safe place.

There are other places set aside from the world, but these will require your heart and a willing mind before Christ calls you out of the world and invites you and your family to take up residence in His protecting care. This will be the wilderness. A place of learning and refining. Accessible based upon one’s willingness to submit in all things to Christ.
Then, onto Zion. There are levels to this journey from captivity/wilderness/Promised land (Zion).
Zion is the goal. But the journey must be led by the Angel of the Lord. The criteria for entry into Zion is the same that the Israelites faced when they approached the river Jordan. The promised land represents peace and safety in the Lord. It is His gift to you. You must become your own gift to Him.

May our Lord and Redeemer make your burdens light…and may His grace be sufficient that you might care enough to dedicate your efforts to your God, your family, your friends and your enemies. You must see through this present maze of deceit and worldly acceptance. Everything we have been taught as it relates to this world has been corrupted and much of our doctrine, while adequate, is incomplete. So, you must rely upon the Holy Spirit, or your journey may be paved with stumbling blocks.
Peace in the Lord.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Wondering Wendy wrote: November 16th, 2022, 8:28 pm LIGHTS OUT
11/16/2022
U B Ready
Matthew 24: 9-13
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

My son, very soon the LIGHTS WILL GO OUT in this nation. The media will say that CLIMATE CHANGE caused it, but it will be caused by a nation that hates America.

Men have planned the LIGHTS OUT day for many years, and recently re-dedicated and pledged to do this. This event will go unseen and unheard, yet all will feel the effects of it.

My church and body has had the LIGHTS OUT for many years. They do not teach or preach My Word in the majority of churches. They teach another gospel, one where you are not armored up and ready for the persecution coming. They teach you will be gone, so there is no need to be prepared for the coming persecutions. I said if they hated Me first, they will hate you also.

My son, when the LIGHTS GO OUT, many will think it will be only temporary, but I say, it will be permanent. REPENT NOW. The days will be filled with much bloodshed, just as they have planned.

Evil men have met in Egypt to plan how to divide the world. The ten heads of the ten kingdoms have met and are moving to bring about LIGHTS OUT.

America, being full of weapons, must be brought down. When the LIGHTS GO OUT, the killings will begin. There will be no food, no water, and no sanity. All will be as prophesied in My Word. The beast kingdom will rise up as will the son of perdition.

America will destroy herself by her own lusts. Then the armies of the north (Russia), the armies of the south (terrorists and gangs crossing the southern border), and the armies of the far east (China and N. Korea), with blue helmets on (U.N.) will bring in the persecution. REPENT NOW.

My son, LIGHTS OUT will be caused by several high altitude explosions -- NO ONE will see it happen. It will be LIGHTS OUT instantly. REPENT NOW.

The TIME OF TESTING has begun, yet most do not see it. When the LIGHTS GO OUT, My Remnant will know it is TIME TO SHINE. The plans have been made as this is MY JUDGMENT on an unrepentant nation and a sin-filled church. REPENT NOW.

I have warned you now because I love you. Stay in constant prayer. Stay in My Word, for that is the only truth you will have.

Amen.

Lord Jesus
the lights will go out. I"ve been told the same, albeit without any detail of the how or when. 1 week or 10 yrs. There's no predicting the timing.

the true colors of people will be shown ......finally.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

SEALING AND SEPARATION
NOVEMBER 17, 20222
ABBY K
Message given on 17/09/ at 2:20pm
Revelation 7:1-3: Then I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds so they did not blow on the earth or the sea, or even on any tree. And I saw another angel coming up from the east, carrying the seal of the living God. And he shouted to those four angels, who had been given power to harm land and sea, “Wait! Don’t harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have placed the seal of God on the foreheads of his servants.”
I am emphasizing a lot on My Remnant Bride at this hour because their time to arise and shine in the chaos that is soon coming, is now. I am aligning each one of you to My Spirit in a deep way that you have not experienced before. He is sealing each one of you for separation and or this work that lies ahead. Flow with My Spirit as he moves in you to align you to your purpose. Many things are happening to you of which you will understand when the time comes. All will be clear to you.

I am holding you all close to Me and nothing ill by any means snatch you from Me. It is all systems go and I will release you at the perfect time. Do not grow weary, you are so very close to this moment. You are My ace cards at the end of the game when the opponent has laid all his cards on the table ready to drag all the chips to himself. This is when I will display My mighty cards that will blow his game away! You are those cards, and each one of you has a special specific role to play that will bring in the fish. The net that will catch the lost will be pulled in by each of you that I hold in My hands, for it will be too large for one person.

There is a bride that will be raptured and there’s a bride who has been in training to remain behind and assist those that will not make it. These are the ones being sealed for this time, for this work, and you My daughter are one of them that are being sealed. Your entire life journey has culminated to this for it was all a preparation. It is an honour to be in this army of soldiers, for you will see and experience firsthand, My POWER and MIGHT as well as My MERCY in ACTION. Your joy will be full when you see all that you are a part of and more so the souls that you will rescue that have long been a cry of your heart. Now you will get to share in this joy untold and it will be full. Look to this joy that lays ahead and allow me to finish what needs to be done in you. Then I will gather you and all those that will be a part of this army for your assignments and training before I release you. You will be might weapons and instruments in My hands that the enemy will be no match for.

Your glorious days are ahead. For this, did you come into the world. Yours was never an earthly position but a heavenly one, and it will continue to be so even as we return to rule and reign together. You will finally know who you are in Me and how to function in your position. You will bring me glory in this position just as you are about to when the time comes for your assignment. Remain in Me, fixing your eyes on Me, for nothing else matters. My heart is your dwelling place and always has been and nowyou will get to experience it in full measure. I love you and cannot wait to hold you in My arms and show you all that is yours. You will marvel to say the least and it will be My good pleasure to show it to you. Hold on just a little while longer, and great will be your fulfilment.
Ezekiel 9:4,6: He said to him, “Walk through the streets of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of all who weep and sigh because of the detestable sins being committed in their city.” Kill them all—old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders

John 10:28-29: I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.[a] No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand.

Galatians 6:9: So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.

Matthew 4:19: And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

2 Timothy 2:3-4: Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No soldier gets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to please the one who enlisted him.

John 15:11: These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

Hebrews 12:2: looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Philippians 1:6: And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

Jeremiah 51:20-23: “You are my hammer and weapon of war: with you I break nations in pieces; with you I destroy kingdoms; with you I break in pieces the horse and his rider; with you I break in pieces the chariot and the charioteer; with you I break in pieces man and woman; with you I break in pieces the old man and the youth; with you I break in pieces the young man and the young woman; with you I break in pieces the shepherd and his flock; with you I break in pieces the farmer and his team; with you I break in pieces governors and commanders.

Romans 8:18: For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

John 15:5: I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

John 15:5: I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

ILiveIDieILiveAgain
captain of 100

Post by ILiveIDieILiveAgain »

Senkyoshi wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:48 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: April 16th, 2022, 4:44 pm Tell them I AM Your Shock Absorber!” and 3 Highlighted Dates

APRIL 15, 2022 10:00 PM
MICHELLE KATHERINE ORTS
Dear Saints everywhere around the world,

Jesus is stretching me asking me to trust Him more. Jesus has been fine tuning my hearing and giving me Holy Boldness beyond my comfort zone. But, I am not to care what man thinks of me only Jesus’ thoughts of me are important! Let the world scoff as they do scoff. It is not me they judge in the end, it is The Lord Himself! I am dust. Jesus is The Potter! I am Jesus’ Daughter and the Words I share are not my own but are Jesus’ Own Words to warn and to prepare His Family on earth for The Trouble ahead. It will get quite bumpy! Holy Spirit tells me to tell His Children, “Tell them I AM Your Shock Absorber!” I pray for souls to be saved in Jesus’ Mighty Name.

Previous Words of Knowledge received from Jesus by me for the last few days including tonight Fasting, Good Friday April 15th, 2022. Nissan 14th/Nissan15th at Sunset.

I received two dates of importance and now tonight, a third date.

I asked the Lord Jesus to tell me whatever He would like to tell me to share with The Remnant and the world.

Three nights ago Jesus showed me the date 7.26 in both this year July 26th, 2022 and the entire year of 2026 was highlighted to me to be of great significance to The Lord as Jesus said that “The Anti-Christ will begin to attack (us) The Saints of Jesus Christ, The Endtime Remnant, The Warrior Bride of Christ.”

July 26th, 2022 it would begin and the entire year 2026 was emphasized by Jesus to me to be of great hardship as Jesus tells me, “The Anti-Christ has malevolent plans. But be of good cheer for I have overcome the Enemy and I will give you My Holy Authority and Power to do great exploits and you will tread on scorpions and serpents and nothing shall by any means harm you! Until I call you Home to me, you are MINE! GREAT shall be your reward in Heaven. Preach! Teach! Evangelize! Heal the sick! Raise the dead! Call down fire upon the demonic hordes will which attempt to steal your children away! Say. NO MORE! I have spoken. Selah!” - King Jesus Your Lord God and King. Logos made flesh.

I asked Jesus what will happen on July 26th, 2022 and Jesus said, “The Anti-Christ and the Beast System will incrementally begin to wage war with my children. It will begin in intensity on July 26th, 2022. The year 2026 will be intolerable for many Saints around the world but I shall direct My Children, leading them to safety and receiving many of mine Home to Me. Do not fear the wicked ones little children. You are mine and I will repay! I will avenge you and vindicate My Own on Judgement Day. I will protect and comfort and provide for those who have Called to be Faithful, to be Strong and Courageous “for such a time as this.” - Yeshua Your MESSIAH!

Last night April 14th, 2022 early AM around 1:00 AM Central Time in USA,

Jesus Highlighted this date to me 8.20 and said,

820 is this Summer, August 20th, 2022 and then Jesus told me, “An alien invasion will begin at the hands of The Anti-Christ Barack Obama this summer on August, 20th, 2022. Be prepared so your hearts do not fail you. Trust in Me alone.”

and just tonight Jesus spoke this to me… this

Prophetic Word of Knowledge Received directly from Jesus at 8:30PM Central Time in USA on April 15th, 2022 (Nissan 15th 5782)

Jesus just told me that, “There will be an earthquake!” (I believe I heard Jesus say to me that it would be a global earthquake) "It will occur tomorrow night on April 16th, 2022 around, before AND after sunset, Jerusalem time on 16th of Nissan going into 17th of Nissan.” Nissan 17th is the same Hebrew Biblical date that Jesus rose from the dead at the moment at which the Sabbath, The Shabbat (The 7th Day) ends and begins the start of the first Day of The Week which is to us known as Sunday Nissan 18th or The First Day.
dates.jpg

Welp, she was right before about the start of war. We will see if there's an earthquake fairly soon. FYI, I think she meant April 17th as the 16th of Nissan going into 17th of Nissan in Jerusalem is April 17th. Sunset there would be 10:09 am in Utah. So around 12:09 pm EST before and after, is what she's saying, I believe.
So... Did anything happen on these dates? Just wondering.

HA!! I anti-prophesied this one, and I didn't even know it existed. :lol: :P
Worlds without end
ILiveIDieILiveAgain wrote: May 25th, 2022, 12:15 am
Aliens will not make an appearance in 2022, and if they do, it won't contribute to the Second Coming happening.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

THE LINE IS DRAWN
NOVEMBER 17, 2022
ABBY K
Message given on 21/09/22
Malachi 3:17-18: “They shall be mine, says the LORD of hosts, in the day when I make up my treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. Then once more you shall see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve him.
From here on daughter, concern yourself with your own soul and being right with me at all times. Those who have chosen the way of the world will remain on the broad road to experience My wrath. The world has shifted to a new gear and with it comes the convergence of many prophecies being fulfilled. It is going to be an acceleration of events until I come back. The line is already drawn and let those that are Mine be protected and those that are not continue in their wickedness. Free will shall see many perish for no one can stand in all that is coming except in Me alone. The shakings already began and have been going on, but now I am going to shake violently that the slumbering ones and the fence seaters will be rudely jolted to make quick and fast decisions, or they perish.

If you have not been preparing, then you will not stand. You are on sinking sand as we speak. Everything you have at this point calling your own will disappear in destruction for good. Your life is not your own, let alone the things you are clinging onto that have blinded you to see me or hear Me. Without me you are as god as dead. The ARK of salvation, of safety is departing and woe to those that have refused to enter. I wish for no one to perish, but your free will has tied My hands. And now I must move to fulfil all that is foretold in My word, to bring all things to an end. So stick to Me now more than ever, closer like anything else. Let me be your heart and mind through and through. Fix your eyes and your heart on Me. Use your imagination like never before to imagine every possibility with Me, soon it will be a reality for you. I am filling your lamps with the oil you will need for what lays ahead so that your light may so shine.
The wise virgins are ready to arise and lead many. In the chaos many will search for Me, My word, but the closest they will get to me is through you, My Bride. you are full of My Spirit and My word is in your mouth to speak and proclaim. This world is about to enter a time like never before. Even My chosen Jacob is about to arise and walk out of her captivity. The yoke that had bound her has been loosed by the passing of the queen, a monarchy that was the principle player in capturing My chosen ones. TRUTH is about to be revealed that will shock the world. But those who know their God will arise and hear the voice of their God leading them out of captivity into freedom and newness.

A great deception is covering the earth and darkening it from My light. But My glory will hit the earth from every direction that darkness will not comprehend and will flee! Guard your heart and watch out for the enemy’s wiles and destructions to get your focus off of me. We are one and I am right here with you. I am giving you clarity to hear me and follow My leading in every way.

There will be total anarchy in the societies of the world, there will no rule of law anymore as everyone takes matters into their own hands. Chaos will reign as resources dwindle and governments lose control and autonomy over their people. Militia groups and terrorist cells will be activated to enforce their authority over people. They will control resources and people will pay allegiance to them to get what they need. Money will be useless and many will work for food and basic amenities. These plans have been in place for decades awaiting the right and opportune moment.

The time is now here, all is set and many will be caught unawares and very ill prepared. Yet My warnings have been going around the world for years, but man never paid attention or acted upon My warnings. Now you are where you are with no escape. The enemy has been given a lot of leeway to prepare unhindered even by My church. Now it is too late to stop him and what must be, will now manifest on the earth. You are at the precipice of so many disasters. But those that call upon Me in TRUTH have nothing to fear. Be it unto you according to My will.
Matthew 7:13-14: “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

Revelation 22:11: He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Hebrews 12:26-27: Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

1 John 2:15-17: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

1 Peter 1:18-19: For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And it was not paid with mere gold or silver, which lose their value. It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God

Galatians 2:20: My old self has been crucified with Christ.[a] It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

2 Peter 3:9: The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.

Hebrews 12:2: looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Matthew 25:1-4: “Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps.

Amos 8:11-12: “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord GOD, “when I will send a famine on the land—not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD.
They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it.

Jeremiah 30:8: “And it shall come to pass in that day, declares the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off your neck, and I will burst your bonds, and foreigners shall no more make a servant of him.

John 8:32: And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 10:27: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

Jeremiah 30:10: “Then fear not, O Jacob my servant, declares the LORD, nor be dismayed, O Israel; for behold, I will save you from far away, and your offspring from the land of their captivity. Jacob shall return and have quiet and ease,
=and none shall make him afraid.

Isaiah 60:2: For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples, but the LORD will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.

John 1:5: The light shines in the darkness, for it determines the course of your life.

2 Corinthians 2:11: Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

John 14:27: Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.