Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40%...But NOT from COVID

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40%...But NOT from COVID

Post by Subcomandante »

h_p wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 5:09 pm Steve Kirsch's take: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/unpr ... ndiana-for

You might know him from other things he's published about the vexes. He also testified in front of the FDA in opposition to the children's jab approval, saying the clotshot will kill like 7 kids for every 1 it saves.
This is huge. HUGE. They’ve never seen anything like this before in their history. Normally death rates don’t change at all. They are very stable. It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big. The effect size is 12-sigma. That is an event that happens every 2.8e32 years. That’s very rare. It’s basically never. The universe is only 14 billion years old which is 1.4e13. In other words, the event that happened is not a statistical “fluke.” Something very big caused it.
Anybody here understand this sigma thing? I took a class in statistics a long time ago, but that's the extent of my knowledge.
A sigma refers to a standard deviation off from the mean when looking at a normal distribution.

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

h_p wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 2:24 pm
tribrac wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 1:16 pm They are going to spin this that long covid kills people. Within a few days they will have a study that discusses how vaccinated people didnt notice they got covid but it still caused them to get a bunch of heart, lung, blood and brain issues.

And then they will say it is all the more reason we should all get boosters.
They got you covered. It's called "Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder," with the accompanying acronym "PPSD," to make you think it's already a household word so people are shortening the name for convenience.

All the bots are talking about it!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=post+pandemic ... fsb&ia=web

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/ ... 69436.html
“PPSD is a very real problem on a massive scale. As well as the condition itself with all its immediate problems, one of the biggest collateral issues is the affect it can have on heart health. I’ve seen a big increase in thrombotic-related vascular conditions in my practice. Far younger patients are being admitted and requiring surgical and medical intervention than prior to the pandemic. I believe many of these cases are a direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD.
Saw this today. https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 022-01-03/

“ Virus leaves antibodies that may attack healthy tissues”

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20220103-185937.png
Screenshot_20220103-185937.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 565 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

4Joshua8 wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 5:56 pm
tribrac wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 1:16 pm They are going to spin this that long covid kills people. Within a few days they will have a study that discusses how vaccinated people didnt notice they got covid but it still caused them to get a bunch of heart, lung, blood and brain issues.

They got you covered. It's called "Post-Pandemic Stress Disorder," with the accompanying acronym "PPSD," to make you think it's already a household word so people are shortening the name for convenience.

“PPSD is a very real problem on a massive scale. As well as the condition itself with all its immediate problems, one of the biggest collateral issues is the affect it can have on heart health. I’ve seen a big increase in thrombotic-related vascular conditions in my practice. Far younger patients are being admitted and requiring surgical and medical intervention than prior to the pandemic. I believe many of these cases are a direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD.

Yes, blame the virus, not the vex. By the way, Reuters and Pfizer (and the WEF) are in bed with each other.

“Jim Smith, who sits on Pfizer’s board, is also former president and current chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation, and CEO and director of Reuters parent company, Thomson Reuters Corporation — a $1.53 billion publicly traded “provider of financial information … to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide.”

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

4Joshua8 wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 5:56 pm

Lots of words, but avoidance of the term "auto-immune disease", which would be apt.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

From the brilliant Steve Kirsch:

This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn't COVID. Could it be the "safe and effective" COVID vaccine? I think so. Here's why.

This is big. Really big. And I’m not the only one that thinks so.

Key points:

Deaths among 18-64 year-olds (who don’t normally die) are up by 40% in 2021 vs. pre-pandemic levels

This is huge. HUGE. They’ve never seen anything like this before in their history. Normally death rates don’t change at all. They are very stable. It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big. The effect size is 12-sigma. That is an event that happens every 2.8e32 years (as shown in the image below). That’s very rare. It’s basically never. The universe is only 14 billion years old which is 1.4e13. In other words, the event that happened is not a statistical “fluke.” Something very big caused it.

Others in the industry are seeing it too.

It isn’t COVID. COVID deaths are down this year.

Whatever it is that is causing this, it is bigger and more deadlier than COVID and it’s affecting nearly everyone.

The CDC is totally on top of this… ok, just kidding… the CDC is clueless as usual.

All of this means that “something” is causing MASSIVE numbers of excess deaths in 2021.

I wonder what is killing all these people?

Here are the clues we have, so we need someone really smart to piece this mystery together:

These deaths started only after the vaccines rolled out

The deaths are “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica. That’s not to say 65 and over aren’t affected as well. What’s key is that we’re seeing effects in young people.

There are more excess deaths than anytime in history, so it is likely caused by a new threat, never seen before in history, like a novel vaccine that has never been used before or something new like that that a huge number of people would be exposed to (such as by a state that pushes vaccination).

Not due to COVID (COVID deaths are way down).

They are dying from a variety of causes, not just a single cause. So this rules out food or air-based pathogens. I note that the variety of causes of death is consistent with the wide range of adverse events caused by the COVID vaccines, for example.

It has to affect massive numbers of people to get an effect size that high. So it is something new affecting at least half the population, like a new mandated vaccine for example.

There is a huge push for vaccines by the Indiana governor, he wants to have everyone vaccinated. Interesting. “Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb doubled down on the drive to get everyone in the state vaccinated.”

Useful fact: Adults 65 and older account for 16% of the US population but 80% of COVID-19 deaths in the US, somewhat higher than their share of deaths from all causes (75%) over the same period. We’ll use that 75% stat later.

It isn’t just the one life insurance company, they are all seeing this huge rises at other insurance companies. So this is something huge and national in scope, like a vaccine mandate in the entire US, or something like that.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be a 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.” This suggests it has to be a novel pathogen (like a novel vaccine, for example). It has to be something first introduced in 2021, you know, like a new COVID vaccine.

The company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims. So whatever it is is killing people and those that aren’t killed are disabled. You know, like what the COVID vaccines are proven to do (since I believe VAERS).

Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.” In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing. So this could all be caused by the COVID vaccines.

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday. So again, whatever is killing people is worse than COVID. It can’t be COVID since we have so many vaccinated people with our safe and effective vaccine that prevents COVID deaths.

The CEO of the insurance company doesn’t think the vaccines are causing the deaths and disability. Check out this tweet: he is requiring his employees to be vaccinated! So it cannot be the vaccine, even though it fits all the facts! Darn! The CEO knows that the vaccines are safe and effective. He has no evidence to back that statement up, but we should believe him since he’s an authority figure (you know, like the CDC). We can always trust authority figures, and even more so when they have no evidence. Who needs evidence? Science has been displaced in 2021.

So I must say, I’m baffled. I had thought it was the COVID vaccine because it fit all the evidence except the last item. I was so close…

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The Red Pill wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 7:37 pm This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn't COVID. Could it be the "safe and effective" COVID vaccine? I think so. Here's why.
People know my views on these injections from elsewhere but they are certainly not the only factor in recent times.

The lockdowns and stress have put vast pressure on people. Suicides and heart attacks were through the roof even before people started putting unusual things into their systems. Drug and drink deaths have also skyrocketed.

Cancer deaths also increased around here, because no doctor was letting people in their door for months. People were getting tumours and growths but no one could do a biopsy, so it was left too long. The same would apply to other diseases.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Here are 1021 Mortality tables, you can find them on government website. I didn't capture the numbers below age 55 as I was using the numbers that would provide my pension annuity to cash computation last year. for example then for 55 yo 2.1 out of 1000 will die and for 65 yo 7.9 out of 1000 will die.

Age 3
55 0.002101
56 0.002521
57 0.002895
58 0.003311
59 0.003772
60 0.004305
61 0.004937
62 0.00563
63 0.006408
64 0.007146
65 0.007943

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Niemand wrote: January 4th, 2022, 7:48 amPeople know my views on these injections from elsewhere but they are certainly not the only factor in recent times.

The lockdowns and stress have put vast pressure on people. Suicides and heart attacks were through the roof even before people started putting unusual things into their systems. Drug and drink deaths have also skyrocketed.

Cancer deaths also increased around here, because no doctor was letting people in their door for months. People were getting tumours and growths but no one could do a biopsy, so it was left too long. The same would apply to other diseases.
I see it similarly.

Drug overdose seems to have been really high, & suicide was down except for a certain age (10-35?) in which it increased.
https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/new ... s-2020-cdc

A lot of problems may be the result of insane lockdowns, unemployment- feeling oppressed because we are (PSY OPS). And the experimental shots in past animal trials did show to be binary & produce ADE - causing delayed problems which may be difficult to tie to the shots.

I skimmed through Dr. Malone’s take on this Life insurance report (https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/what- ... eriment-on). I think he has good points, however, he’s also very quick to imply need of overthrowing the government. It seems we are hearing this more by what may be controlled opposition & part of the global plan to destroy National sovereignty. I think it’s good to be cautious & not too quick to go down that route.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Thinker wrote: January 4th, 2022, 12:38 pm I think he has good points, however, he’s also very quick to imply need of overthrowing the government. It seems we are hearing this more by what may be controlled opposition & part of the global plan to destroy National sovereignty. I think it’s good to be cautious & not too quick to go down that route.
Yes, I think it is. And the worst thing would be to hand power to the parasites who created the issue.

I posted an article on the creation of "antivaxxer" terrorism being foreshadowed in the media. False flags are to be expected as people become sceptical.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=64642&p=1223004#p1223004

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Niemand wrote: January 4th, 2022, 7:48 am
The Red Pill wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 7:37 pm This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn't COVID. Could it be the "safe and effective" COVID vaccine? I think so. Here's why.
People know my views on these injections from elsewhere but they are certainly not the only factor in recent times.

I hope we never forget that when this covid thing started, GP's ran away.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: January 4th, 2022, 4:58 pm
Niemand wrote: January 4th, 2022, 7:48 am

I hope we never forget that when this covid thing started, GP's ran away.
It's amazing in retrospect. I see all those "Thank you NHS" signs around, when in reality the NHS was largely in suspended animation.

Also all this "keep people safe" line. How was shutting down drug rehab or cancer screening "safe"? I was hearing about a mental hospital yesterday, where basically the patients are being put into isolation every time someone in there tests positive, but none of them develop severe symptoms. What good is that doing to these people? They're already suffering, that's why they were sectioned and pulling this on them doesn't help. (It reminds me of the attempts to ban smoking in these places - I'm not a fan of smoking, but I'm told it is their only freedom and they're not in the right place to try quitting.)

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

This is an article I would recommend reading all the way to the end.

By JD Rucker at the NOQ Report:

Let’s break it down briefly, then we’ll get into the details below. The CEO of a major Indiana life insurance company, OneAmerica, claimed last week that death claims are up by a whopping 40% among working-age people (18-64) since the Covid vaccines became widely adopted. This is a company with tons of data, having been in the business since 1877 and holding $74 billion in assets. CEO Scott Davison said that a 10% increase is a once-in-200-year occurrence, which means a 40% increase is essentially impossible without major mitigating circumstances, especially when we consider he said these are NOT Covid-related deaths for the most part.

Some of the discussions that I’ve seen point to suicides, poor health due to lockdowns, drug overdoses, and missed visits to the hospital for the increase. All of these things are factors, but 40% is far beyond the reach of lockdown-induced deaths. 10%, sure. 20%, nearly impossible. 40%, no chance.

Let’s cut to the chase. It’s the vaccines. Deaths are occurring at an alarming rate among working-age people, particularly heart attacks and other cardiac issues. We may be less healthy as a nation because of less exercise and worse eating habits due to the pandemic, but this sharp increase in such a short period of time cannot solely be attributed to poor health. Something is triggering these deaths and the most viable culprit by far is the vaccines. Besides, it’s affecting young athletes who aren’t sitting on the couch eating potato chips all day.

I want to post two articles here with commentary in-between, then I’ll get to my conclusions at the end...

Click the LINK to continue reading the story:
https://noqreport.com/2022/01/04/the-40 ... y-burying/

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

The Red Pill wrote: January 4th, 2022, 6:52 pm This is an article I would recommend reading all the way to the end.

By JD Rucker at the NOQ Report:

Let’s break it down briefly, then we’ll get into the details below. The CEO of a major Indiana life insurance company, OneAmerica, claimed last week that death claims are up by a whopping 40% among working-age people (18-64) since the Covid vaccines became widely adopted. This is a company with tons of data, having been in the business since 1877 and holding $74 billion in assets. CEO Scott Davison said that a 10% increase is a once-in-200-year occurrence, which means a 40% increase is essentially impossible without major mitigating circumstances, especially when we consider he said these are NOT Covid-related deaths for the most part.

Some of the discussions that I’ve seen point to suicides, poor health due to lockdowns, drug overdoses, and missed visits to the hospital for the increase. All of these things are factors, but 40% is far beyond the reach of lockdown-induced deaths. 10%, sure. 20%, nearly impossible. 40%, no chance.

Let’s cut to the chase. It’s the vaccines. Deaths are occurring at an alarming rate among working-age people, particularly heart attacks and other cardiac issues. We may be less healthy as a nation because of less exercise and worse eating habits due to the pandemic, but this sharp increase in such a short period of time cannot solely be attributed to poor health. Something is triggering these deaths and the most viable culprit by far is the vaccines. Besides, it’s affecting young athletes who aren’t sitting on the couch eating potato chips all day.

I want to post two articles here with commentary in-between, then I’ll get to my conclusions at the end...

Click the LINK to continue reading the story:
https://noqreport.com/2022/01/04/the-40 ... y-burying/

Satoshi Nakamoto
captain of 100

Post by Satoshi Nakamoto »

"During the second half of November Germany - the largest country in Europe - had a death rate almost 25% above normal, compared to 17% above normal in the first half of the month."

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/all ... ermany-is/

The Netherlands saw all-cause mortality 41 percent above normal

https://www.cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2021/49/1 ... in-week-48

"Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age"

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/vac ... s-under-60

"People appear to die at rates 20 percent or more above normal for weeks after receiving their second Covid vaccine dose, according to data from a huge Swedish study."

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/ano ... bout-covid

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Satoshi Nakamoto wrote: January 4th, 2022, 9:46 pm "During the second half of November Germany - the largest country in Europe - had a death rate almost 25% above normal, compared to 17% above normal in the first half of the month."

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/all ... ermany-is/

The Netherlands saw all-cause mortality 41 percent above normal

https://www.cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2021/49/1 ... in-week-48

"Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age"

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/vac ... s-under-60

"People appear to die at rates 20 percent or more above normal for weeks after receiving their second Covid vaccine dose, according to data from a huge Swedish study."

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/ano ... bout-covid
Thanks for these links. By the way, I like your pseudonym. I am assuming you are not the real Mr Nakamoto. Bitcoin has provided a very good income for us without ever owning a single coin.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

To add a bit more intrigue to this. I am trying to liquidate some family investments. The investment company has taken over 4 months. After pressing a little harder I found out the reason is because.... wait for it... they've had an unusually high number of death claims they're working through.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 5th, 2022, 4:43 pm To add a bit more intrigue to this. I am trying to liquidate some family investments. The investment company has taken over 4 months. After pressing a little harder I found out the reason is because.... wait for it... they've had an unusually high number of death claims they're working through.
I'm sure it's only because they're paying more attention to the deaths now. :roll:

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

I wrote this July 18, 2021:

It’s possible that the insurance companies (life and property) will be among the first canaries in the coal mine. Yes, they have a lot of money, but if their losses grow exponentially, they may signal a warning, although perhaps not intentionally. My husband works with 4-5 life insurance companies (infinite banking concept) so he will be among the first to know if they start excluding vaxxed folk from purchasing new policies, or if the underwriting changes with higher premiums, etc.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

The Red Pill wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 1:54 pm
Chip wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 1:29 pm Not sure if anyone posted this, already, but here is a creepy ad from the UK which is normalizing kids having heart attacks:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NcR3ljA1FSXQ/

"Donate now to turn science fiction into reality." Like, we are not already there.
Yes indeed, creepy...and pure evil. They profit from the deadly-jab...then profit AGAIN selling a heart attack drug to kids. The FDA knew back in October 2020 that the jab would cause:

Side Effects.png

Notice Myocarditis, Pericarditis, Acute myocardial infarction (heart attack) in the list.

Reminds me of the twin towers being insured by Silverstein with a double indemnity clause for acts of terrorism just 6 months prior to 911...
You mean "Lucky Larry"? Reminds me of Biff from Back to the Future 2.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

The Red Pill wrote: January 3rd, 2022, 7:37 pm This is huge. HUGE. They’ve never seen anything like this before in their history. Normally death rates don’t change at all. They are very stable. It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big. The effect size is 12-sigma. That is an event that happens every 2.8e32 years (as shown in the image below). That’s very rare. It’s basically never. The universe is only 14 billion years old which is 1.4e13. In other words, the event that happened is not a statistical “fluke.” Something very big caused it.
So, Steve... I'm supposed to believe this never happened with any war like WWI or WWII and not with Black Plague or any disease? Hmm.