Quebec Canada to require vaccine passports to attend church

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Quebec Canada to require vaccine passports to attend church

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Quebec Canada will require vaccine passports to attend church starting on monday, December 20th

"Legault said places of worship would have to decrease capacity to 50 per cent as well and not exceed 250 people. The vaccine passport will also be required going forward in churches and other places of worship."

I live in British Columbia, which is the opposite end of the country but I am fully expecting this to come here eventually, probably sometime in 2022. When that happens myself and my family will stop going to church. I won't bow down to this tyrannical nonsense

https://globalnews.ca/news/8456155/queb ... aer2TrObJw

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Re: Quebec Canada to require vaccine passports to attend church

Post by Sunain »

PeacefulProtests wrote: December 18th, 2021, 8:49 am I live in British Columbia, which is the opposite end of the country but I am fully expecting this to come here eventually, probably sometime in 2022. When that happens myself and my family will stop going to church. I won't bow down to this tyrannical nonsense

I also live in BC, Vancouver area. This also applies to the Montreal Temple. So I think this is the first temple to require a COVID vaccine to enter.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Funny how this is happening worldwide. But there is no conspiracy. It's just a coincidence.

You'll have to watch it on screen somewhere.
"Legault said places of worship would have to decrease capacity to 50 per cent as well and not exceed 250 people. The vaccine passport will also be required going forward in churches and other places of worship."
But going to a sports arena/stadium is okay, when it's more than 250.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Niemand wrote: December 18th, 2021, 9:14 am Funny how this is happening worldwide. But there is no conspiracy. It's just a coincidence.

The Great Reset
resetter
noun
In Scots law, a receiver of stolen goods; also, one who harbors a criminal.
One who resets or places again.
One who receives or conceals, as stolen goods or criminal.
One who resets, or sets again.
One who, or that which, resets.
One who receives or conceals, as stolen goods or a criminal.
The Century Dictionary.
More at Wordnik
WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM IN DAVOS 2018, 2019 AND 2020:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

truefreedom wrote: December 18th, 2021, 9:39 am
The Great Reset
resetter
noun
"Reset" tends to refer here to someone who sells on stolen goods. The grey area is whether the reseller knows or not (and in some cases they don't).

Not surprised that Quebecois toad was at Davos. I see the head of Canadian Reuters was as well.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Niemand wrote: December 18th, 2021, 9:54 am
The Great Reset
resetter
noun
"Reset" tends to refer here to someone who sells on stolen goods. The grey area is whether the reseller knows or not (and in some cases they don't).

Not surprised that Quebecois toad was at Davos. I see the head of Canadian Reuters was as well.
Exposed: Klaus Schwab's School For Covid Dictators, Plan for 'Great Reset' (Videos)
https://rairfoundation.com/exposed-klau ... et-videos/
How is it that more than 190 governments from all over the world ended up dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic in almost exactly the same manner, with lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccination cards now being commonplace everywhere? The answer may lie in the Young Global Leaders school, which was established and managed by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum, and that many of today’s prominent political and business leaders passed through on their way to the top.
ImageGavin Newsom, Young Global Leaders Class of 2005.

ImageAngela Merkel, Global Leaders for Tomorrow Class of 1992.
ImagePeter Buttigieg, Young Global Leaders Class of 2019.
Emmanuel Macron, Young Global Leaders Class of 2017.
Jeff Bezos, Global Leaders for Tomorrow Class of 1998.
Bill Gates, Global Leaders for Tomorrow Class of 1993.

Schwab’s Yes Men in Action
Given the growing discontent with the anti-Covid measures put into practice by the school’s graduates who are now national leaders, Wolff believes it is possible that these people were selected due to their willingness to do whatever they are told, and that they are being set up to fail so that the subsequent backlash can be exploited to justify the creation of a new global form of government.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

truefreedom wrote: December 18th, 2021, 10:27 am
The Great Reset
resetter
noun

Exposed: Klaus Schwab's School For Covid Dictators, Plan for 'Great Reset' (Videos)
How is it that more than 190 governments from all over the world ended up dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic in almost exactly the same manner, with lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccination cards now being commonplace everywhere? The answer may lie in the Young Global Leaders school, which was established and managed by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum, and that many of today’s prominent political and business leaders passed through on their way to the top.

Given the growing discontent with the anti-Covid measures put into practice by the school’s graduates who are now national leaders, Wolff believes it is possible that these people were selected due to their willingness to do whatever they are told, and that they are being set up to fail so that the subsequent backlash can be exploited to justify the creation of a new global form of government.

Don't forget that Dan Crenshaw, Tulsi Gabbard, and Maria Bartiromo are on that list as well. Along with many more.

https://oppressed.news/2021/04/news/soc ... te-plants/

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 18th, 2021, 10:30 am
truefreedom wrote: December 18th, 2021, 10:27 am
The Great Reset
resetter
noun

Don't forget that Dan Crenshaw, Tulsi Gabbard, and Maria Bartiromo are on that list as well. Along with many more.

https://oppressed.news/2021/04/news/soc ... te-plants/
Thanks for the link

I'm sure the list is very long !
You have to be connected or You don't get elected !

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

It will be interesting to see what the government in Quebec do with those churches who don't enforce this.
It will also be interesting to see what they regard as a church.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

PeacefulProtests wrote: December 18th, 2021, 8:49 am Quebec Canada will require vaccine passports to attend church starting on monday, December 20th

I live in British Columbia, which is the opposite end of the country but I am fully expecting this to come here eventually, probably sometime in 2022. When that happens myself and my family will stop going to church. I won't bow down to this tyrannical nonsense

Considering BC's political leanings where the Liberal party is considered too conservative for many, this would not be a surprise.

If you are not vaccinated, and don't want to get vaccinated, there is a remedy. Stay home and have the sacrament there.

If you are vaccinated, and want to go to Church, be prepared to follow the instructions of your local leaders in order to enter Church. Private property rights still count for something.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Niemand wrote: December 18th, 2021, 9:14 am Funny how this is happening worldwide. But there is no conspiracy. It's just a coincidence.

The inconsistencies are staggering. Albeit, the excuse they will have is, a sports arena is outside, whereas a church is inside.

Jerry would just as soon open up the roof and glass doors of AT&T Stadium just to ensure a full audience for Cowboys home games.

I wonder though what they would do for Toronto Raptors games though.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Subcomandante wrote: December 18th, 2021, 3:10 pm I wonder though what they would do for Toronto Raptors games though.
They could go back to their old home at Skydome which has a retractable roof. Toronto is getting its first big snow of the year though today with 10cm of snow :P

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Subcomandante wrote: December 18th, 2021, 3:10 pm

The inconsistencies are staggering. Albeit, the excuse they will have is, a sports arena is outside, whereas a church is inside.

Jerry would just as soon open up the roof and glass doors of AT&T Stadium just to ensure a full audience for Cowboys home games.

I wonder though what they would do for Toronto Raptors games though.

It's called "gaslighting".

How Gaslighting Works
Gaslighting is a technique that undermines a person's perception of reality. When someone is gaslighting you, you may second-guess yourself, your memories, and your perceptions. After communicating with the person gaslighting you, you may be left feeling dazed and wondering if there is something wrong with you.1

Gaslighting can confuse you and cause you to question your judgment and overall mental health. It may help to know more about the tactics a person who is gaslighting someone might use.

Lying to You
People who engage in gaslighting are habitual and pathological liars. They will blatantly lie and never back down or change their stories, even when you call them out or provide proof of their deception. They may say something like: "You're making things up. That never happened."

Lying is the cornerstone of a gaslighter's destructive behavior. Even when you know they are lying, they can be very convincing. In the end, you start to second-guess yourself.

Discrediting You
Gaslighters spread rumors and gossip about you to others. They may pretend to be worried about you while subtly telling others that you seem emotionally unstable or "crazy." Unfortunately, this tactic can be extremely effective and many people side with the abuser or bully without knowing the full story.

Additionally, the gaslighter may lie to you and tell you that other people also think this about you. These people may never say a bad thing about you, but the gaslighter will make every attempt to get you to believe they do.

Distracting You
When you ask a gaslighter a question or call them out for something they did or said, they may change the subject by asking a question instead of responding to the issue at hand. This not only throws off your train of thought but causes you to question the need to press a matter when they don't feel the need to respond.

Minimizing Your Thoughts and Feelings
Trivializing your emotions allows the gaslighter to gain power over you. They might make statements like: "Calm down," "You're overreacting," or "Why are you so sensitive?" All of these statements minimize how you're feeling or what you're thinking and communicate that you're wrong.

When you deal with someone who never acknowledges your thoughts, feelings, or beliefs, you may begin to question them yourself. What's more, you may never feel validated or understood, which can be extremely difficult to cope with.

Why It's Important to Have High Self-Esteem
Shifting Blame
Blame-shifting is another common gaslighting tactic. Every discussion you have is somehow twisted to where you are to blame for something that occurred.

Even when you try to discuss how the abuser's behavior makes you feel, they're able to twist the conversation so that you end up believing that you are the cause of their bad behavior. They claim that if only you behaved differently, they would not treat you the way that they do.

Denying Wrongdoing
Bullies and abusers are notorious for denying that they did anything wrong. They do this to avoid taking responsibility for their poor choices.

This denial can leave the victim of gaslighting feeling unseen, unheard, and as though the impact on them is of no importance. This tactic also makes it very hard for the victim to move on or to heal from the bullying or abusiveness.

Using Compassionate Words as Weapons
Sometimes when called out or questioned, a gaslighter will use kind and loving words to try to smooth over the situation. They might say something like, "You know how much I love you. I would never hurt you on purpose."

These words may be what you want to hear, but they are inauthentic, especially if the same behavior is repeated. That said, they may be just enough to convince you to let them off the hook, which is their only goal.

Rewriting History
A gaslighter may constantly retell stories in ways that are in their favor. For instance, if your partner shoved you against the wall and you are discussing it later, they may twist the story and say you stumbled and they tried to steady you, which is what caused you to fall into the wall.

You may begin to doubt your memory of what happened. This confusion or second-guessing on your part is exactly the intention.

Recap
Gaslighting can include a range of tactics including lying, distracting, minimizing, denying, and blaming. When you are dealing with someone who uses gaslighting as a manipulation tool, pay close attention to what they do, not the words they choose.

Signs of Gaslighting
Being subjected to gaslighting can cause anxiety, depression, and other mental health concerns including addiction and thoughts of suicide.3 For this reason, it's important to recognize when you're experiencing gaslighting. Ask yourself if any of the following statements ring true:

You doubt your feelings and reality: You try to convince yourself that the treatment you receive is not that bad or that you are too sensitive.
You question your judgment and perceptions: You are afraid of speaking up or expressing your emotions. You have learned that sharing your opinion usually makes you feel worse in the end, so you stay silent instead.
You feel vulnerable and insecure: You often feel like you "walk on eggshells" around your partner, friend, or family member. You also feel on edge and lack self-esteem.
You feel alone and powerless: You are convinced that everyone around you thinks you are "strange," "crazy," or "unstable," just like the gaslighter says you are. This makes you feel trapped and isolated.
You wonder if you are what they say you are: The gaslighter's words make you feel like you are wrong, unintelligent, inadequate, or insane. Sometimes you even find yourself repeating these statements to yourself.
You are disappointed in yourself and who you have become: For instance, you feel like you are weak and passive, and that you used to be stronger and more assertive.
You feel confused: The gaslighter's behavior confuses you, almost as if they are Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
You worry that you are too sensitive: The person minimizes hurtful behaviors or words by saying “I was just joking" or "you need thicker skin."
You have a sense of impending doom: You feel like something terrible is about to happen when you are around this person. This may include feeling threatened and on edge without knowing why.
You spend a lot of time apologizing: You feel the need to apologize all the time for what you do or who you are.
You feel inadequate: You feel like you are never "good enough." You try to live up to the expectations and demands of others, even if they are unreasonable.
You second-guess yourself: You frequently wonder if you accurately remember the details of past events. You may have even stopped trying to share what you remember for fear that it is wrong.
You assume others are disappointed in you: You apologize all the time for what you do or who you are, assuming people are let down by you or that you have somehow made a mistake.
You wonder what's wrong with you: You wonder if there’s something fundamentally wrong with you. In other words, you worry that you are not well mentally.
You struggle to make decisions because you distrust yourself: You would rather allow your partner, friend, or family member to make decisions for you and avoid decision-making altogether.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Subcomandante wrote: December 18th, 2021, 3:06 pm If you are not vaccinated, and don't want to get vaccinated, there is a remedy. Stay home and have the sacrament there.

If you are vaccinated, and want to go to Church, be prepared to follow the instructions of your local leaders in order to enter Church. Private property rights still count for something.
It's not even a vaccine.

This actually goes against scripture that says all should be admitted... I would make an exception for those who are potentially violent to members.

Maybe we can listen to the WEF groomed leaders like Orban in Hungary and those in Lithuania who think the uninjected should die and have said so publicly. Or are they going down the Aussie road of putting people into camps?

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Subcomandante wrote: December 18th, 2021, 3:06 pm
PeacefulProtests wrote: December 18th, 2021, 8:49 am Quebec Canada will require vaccine passports to attend church starting on monday, December 20th

Considering BC's political leanings where the Liberal party is considered too conservative for many, this would not be a surprise.

If you are not vaccinated, and don't want to get vaccinated, there is a remedy. Stay home and have the sacrament there.

Its what we did for most of 2020, I actually preferred it in some ways. It was actually nice in the summer when mask mandates were dropped and everybody took their masks off but it only lasted for one month and the masks went right back on. I can't stand the masks, they are so dehumanizing. The higher the % of masks seems to be directly correlated with that same higher level of fear and anxiety

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Niemand wrote: December 18th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Subcomandante wrote: December 18th, 2021, 3:06 pm If you are not vaccinated, and don't want to get vaccinated, there is a remedy. Stay home and have the sacrament there.

It's not even a vaccine.

This actually goes against scripture that says all should be admitted... I would make an exception for those who are potentially violent to members.

Maybe we can listen to the WEF groomed leaders like Orban in Hungary and those in Lithuania who think the uninjected should die and have said so publicly. Or are they going down the Aussie road of putting people into camps?
Yeah says it in D&C 46: 3 "Nevertheless ye are commanded never to cast any one out from your public meetings, which are held before the world."

A few weeks back my wife was kicked out of relief society for not wearing a mask. She was so upset she just left and went home. I had a chat with the branch president and said this is ridiculous, we are losing the entire spirit of why we even come here to meet together and replacing it with fear and hatred. Probably exactly what Satan would want. Luckily he's a super nice guy and completely agreed and had to go and have a chat with some of the ladies in the branch.

Insane how we have the scriptures, we sit in lessons and pretend to teach each other, but we don't actually live or apply any of it to our lives

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

"Secret combinations" and "works of darkness" are mentioned throughout the Book of Mormon, yet many LDS ignore it.

The only times I would condone it is if someone was violent or abusive. We had a drunk guy who would turn up sometimes, and would swear and make suggestive comments to women as well.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I know, huh? It will be really coincidental when all the wicked get destroyed at the same time. But, of course, they won't be around to deny why they're all gone then.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Sorry my fellow plebes, the aristocracy has won. And Kudos to them, because their evil plan was far better than any evil plan imagined in all the tv shows, movies or novels in this age of fantasy.

See you all in the meatgrinders.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

tribrac wrote: December 18th, 2021, 6:28 pm Sorry my fellow plebes, the aristocracy has won. And Kudos to them, because their evil plan was far better than any evil plan imagined in all the tv shows, movies or novels in this age of fantasy.

Don't give up. The fat lady hasn't sung.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I have my ups and downs Fred, tonight I'm feeling pretty low.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Chip wrote: December 18th, 2021, 6:01 pm

I know, huh? It will be really coincidental when all the wicked get destroyed at the same time. But, of course, they won't be around to deny why they're all gone then.
Ummm there's a certain phenomina in the human brain called... Apophenia. IE seeing patterns where there are none. This COULD be a coincidence and many of us here would still think its a conspiracy. So relying on the "that's a funny coincidence" argument is probably not the best idea.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

vaccine passports to attend church

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Durzan wrote: December 18th, 2021, 11:14 pm
... Apophenia ...

A familiar word to be sure. :lol:

Time to bump a pic for:

search.php?keywords=38ii
&
search.php?keywords=Apophenia
&
Let the people decide. :mrgreen:

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

tribrac wrote: December 18th, 2021, 9:02 pm I have my ups and downs Fred, tonight I'm feeling pretty low.
My grand sons are in the Air Force. One in Utah and one in Japan. Both got jabbed. I thought I had trained them to think. Seems they decided to let someone else do it for them. There are a whole lot of people worse off than we are. Cheer up!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

tribrac wrote: December 18th, 2021, 6:28 pm Sorry my fellow plebes, the aristocracy has won. And Kudos to them, because their evil plan was far better than any evil plan imagined in all the tv shows, movies or novels in this age of fantasy.

I don't know... the current plan is simultaneously clever and stupid. Certain aspects of it very stupid. It reminds me of the demon in C.S. Lewis' Perelandra, it can put on and cast off intelligence as it wishes. One minute it's coming with amazing sophistries, the next it's ripping animals to pieces for the sake of it.

The WEF and all the other groups (Bilderbergers, Trilaterals etc etc) have some very intelligent people working for them, but there are some aspects of this which are incredibly moronic, like their "one size fits all" approach, or the use of corny slogans like "New Normal", "Build Back Better" etc, that sound like the rejects from a marketing department.