Just tested positive for Covid. Ask me anything

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
762X545
captain of 100

Just tested positive for Covid. Ask me anything

Post by 762X545 »

As the title says. Oh yeah I caught it from one of the five fully vaccinated coworkers who are currently on quarantine.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Just tested positive for Covid. Ask me anything

Post by BeNotDeceived »

What is your favorite prime factor?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

How do you feel?

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

My suggestion is to not take it lightly. For whatever reason, it can really affect some people. Stay hydrated. Get rest. Take vitamins and ivermectin if you've got it.

762X545
captain of 100

Post by 762X545 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 1st, 2021, 9:53 pm What is your favorite prime factor?
Seven and seven.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Why did you get tested? I am fairly certain I had it recently but I refuse to contribute to this pandemic of fear by getting tested.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

markharr wrote: December 1st, 2021, 10:01 pm Why did you get tested? I am fairly certain I had it recently but I refuse to contribute to this pandemic of fear by getting tested.
You’d be better off flipping a coin.

keeprunning
captain of 100

Post by keeprunning »

Yeah, why test. Now they are going to be contact tracing your family and everyone around you.

Lost taste and smell yet?

762X545
captain of 100

Post by 762X545 »

lundbaek wrote: December 1st, 2021, 9:58 pm How do you feel?
Like absolute death. Every joint feels as if it's broken. I keep going from freezing cold with a space heater blowing on me to burning hot with my bedroom window open. I have a chronic mild headache and am constantly short of breath. My eyes are burning for some odd reason. Diarrhea. They are going to administer a monoclonal antibody IV tomorrow due to my bad heart and scarred lungs. It's really like a flu.

keeprunning
captain of 100

Post by keeprunning »

Sorry, sound like you have it pretty bad. Get a blessing, hope you get better soon!

762X545
captain of 100

Post by 762X545 »

keeprunning wrote: December 1st, 2021, 10:03 pm Yeah, why test. Now they are going to be contact tracing your family and everyone around you.

No. Still have my sense of taste. I lost my sense of smell after a decade in the chemical industry. I had to get tested to return to work. I work for the Dept. Of Defense so since I took sick leave and there are a bunch of other guys in my Dept. out with Covid I cannot return without a test.

762X545
captain of 100

Post by 762X545 »

keeprunning wrote: December 1st, 2021, 10:06 pm Sorry, sound like you have it pretty bad. Get a blessing, hope you get better soon!
Thank you. I believe I'll kick this thing in a few days.

kbhorseman
captain of 10

Post by kbhorseman »

Why get tested? I can’t understand why people are willing to take a fraudulent recalled test that can’t distinguish Covid from flu?

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

762X545 wrote: December 1st, 2021, 7:51 pm As the title says. Oh yeah I caught it from one of the five fully vaccinated coworkers who are currently on quarantine.
Are you vaccinated yourself? And have you contracted covid before this?

762X545
captain of 100

Post by 762X545 »

kbhorseman wrote: December 1st, 2021, 10:10 pm Why get tested? I can’t understand why people are willing to take a fraudulent recalled test that can’t distinguish Covid from flu?
First. Because the Dept. Of Defense requires it to return to work. Second. I have a bad heart and fried lungs and a positive result allows me to get the monoclonal antibodies which will help me heal faster. So what should I have done? Risked my health just to stick it in the eye of "the man?" I guarantee that this is unlike any flu I have ever had.

762X545
captain of 100

Post by 762X545 »

OPMissionary wrote: December 1st, 2021, 10:44 pm
762X545 wrote: December 1st, 2021, 7:51 pm As the title says. Oh yeah I caught it from one of the five fully vaccinated coworkers who are currently on quarantine.
Are you vaccinated yourself? And have you contracted covid before this?
Not vaxxed. And this is my first go around with this junk. Ironic that everyone else in my Dept. is vaxxed and yet five of them are out with this.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Do you think you are an Omicron or a Deltabot?

You seem to be in the first 3-4 days. You feel mostly fine with periods of feeling like you got a cold.

Day 4 things will change. Unless you are one of the inexplicable asymptomatic or low symptom people.

Don't laugh this off. Find yourself an Oximiter and learn what is healthy. Take measuremwnts now so you have a baseline.

Pay your bills that might come due in the next two weeks.

Start on your vitamins. Get sunshine everyday.

Keep us posted.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Eat only fruit and veg and rebuke your illness continually in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. It’s what I did. It was gone within 2 days.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

A lot of people think it’s a Nothingburger, but I don’t. Everybody I respect takes it seriously—Drs. McCullough, Zelenko, Tenpenny, Fleming, Merritt, Mercola, Ardis, Madej, etc. And they all say early treatment is the best way to get past it. I don’t know anything about monoclonal antibodies, but will say a quick prayer for you that it all goes well. Hope you bounce back quickly!

Keep us posted, pls?

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I had Covid about 14 months ago. Noticeable fatigue and mild body aches for two days. It felt like a mild cold

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Why do you think your 'test' means you 'have covid'?

Do you not understand how the 'test' works or what it actually tests for?

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

BuriedTartaria wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 12:31 am I had Covid about 14 months ago. Noticeable fatigue and mild body aches for two days. It felt like a mild cold
It WAS a mild cold plus a MEANINGLESS test that can't isolate or identify a specific virus, can't measure viral load and can't tell if any viral rna it finds belongs to live virus or something dead.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

tribrac wrote: December 1st, 2021, 11:00 pm Do you think you are an Omicron or a Deltabot?

You seem to be in the first 3-4 days. You feel mostly fine with periods of feeling like you got a cold.

Day 4 things will change. Unless you are one of the inexplicable asymptomatic or low symptom people.

Don't laugh this off. Find yourself an Oximiter and learn what is healthy. Take measuremwnts now so you have a baseline.

Pay your bills that might come due in the next two weeks.

Start on your vitamins. Get sunshine everyday.

Keep us posted.
What the heck are you doing this fearmongering for?

Do you not understand that even if this person has 'COVID' he has

* almost no chance of developing any symptoms at all

* if he develops symptoms almost no chance they will be more than a cold

* a 99.9% chance of being just fine

It's a cold or flu given a meaningless new name by a meaningless test!

My goodness guys WAKE UP.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

No you didn't.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

762X545 wrote: December 1st, 2021, 10:06 pm
keeprunning wrote: December 1st, 2021, 10:03 pm Yeah, why test. Now they are going to be contact tracing your family and everyone around you.

No. Still have my sense of taste. I lost my sense of smell after a decade in the chemical industry. I had to get tested to return to work. I work for the Dept. Of Defense so since I took sick leave and there are a bunch of other guys in my Dept. out with Covid I cannot return without a test.
Hopefully you’re feeling better. :mrgreen:

Did you request an exemption from the federal mandate?