Thread for sharing dreams

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Lemarque
captain of 100

Thread for sharing dreams

Post by Lemarque »

I figured it could be fun to have a thread for anyone to share any dreams they have, however random they may be, and what you think they mean.

I'll start with one from my daughter (8 years old) recently. In her dream we were at church, and there was a line of chairs in the hallway. Everyone who was at the church that was wearing the color orange was being taken to the end of the hall where there was something like a dentist chair with a lady. Once they got to the chair, the adults who were wearing orange were getting paper glued over their mouth, and kids who were wearing orange were having masks put on to cover their mouths. She (my daughter) didn't like what was happening and so she told me and her mom that we should leave because she didn't want to have to keep watching that happen to all the people that were there.

It was a pretty scary dream for her, she woke up crying and had to be calmed down.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Re: Thread for sharing dreams

Post by Momma J »

I have had a randomly recurring dream for a number of years.. always the same

I am walking across a vast area of bodies. There is no where to step except on the layers of people. Most are dead. Some are reaching up to me; not to bring me down or grab at me. They are seeking my help. I reach down to pull someone up and a hand rests on my shoulder and I am told that they cannot be helped... to keep walking.

At this point I always wake up. I am always unsettled. Why would I be told to not help? I have always thought I should try to help all that I can.

I have tried to fall back to sleep and re-enter the dream and change the outcome, as I do this in semi-sleep dreams all the time. I want to kneel and pray with those who reach out to me. However, I am never able to slip back into the dream.

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

Momma J wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 5:25 am I have had a randomly recurring dream for a number of years.. always the same

I am walking across a vast area of bodies. There is no where to step except on the layers of people. Most are dead. Some are reaching up to me; not to bring me down or grab at me. They are seeking my help. I reach down to pull someone up and a hand rests on my shoulder and I am told that they cannot be helped... to keep walking.

At this point I always wake up. I am always unsettled. Why would I be told to not help? I have always thought I should try to help all that I can.

I have tried to fall back to sleep and re-enter the dream and change the outcome, as I do this in semi-sleep dreams all the time. I want to kneel and pray with those who reach out to me. However, I am never able to slip back into the dream.
...I have had a very similar experience...being unable to help when I wanted to. I believe it is because ultimately the person in your dream, although wanting help...lacks the true desire to be saved. This has been my own experience. So...there will be those who you will be able to help...and others...due to their own personal desires...you will not be able to help. I usually do not share many of my dreams and visions...but I may post one that bares a striking resemblance to yours...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I had a very curious one recently. Freud would have a field day with it.

I had a pet kiwi (pictured below).which kept pecking me, and I took it to the supermarket. When I put it down in the ground, two dogs rushed to it, a white one and a yellow one. The yellow one ripped the kiwi's head off, and I was very upset.

Very violent! Freud would take a sexual explanation out of this dream, but I did notice two things. The kiwi is an unusual bird which is a national symbol of New Zealand, and the yellow dog resembled a dingo, which is a wild dog common in the Australian Bush. What about the white dog? So is this something about Australia going for New Zealand? A trippy dream? Or a prediction of the rugby/cricket results?

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

Momma J wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 5:25 am I have had a randomly recurring dream for a number of years.. always the same

...okay...here it is as promised.

5th June 2019 – I had a very strong vision tonight. This vision was, I believe, NOT inspired therefore I believe it was a vision from the adversary. The adversary has become very crafty.
He used to bring frightful and powerful impressions to me in my dreams, so commanding that I believed his power was so great that I would most definitely be overcome by his sheer hateful and menacing presence. It was so fearsome as to bind my tongue and prevent me from crying out for help. I also felt his physical presence, controlling and unrelenting. So much so that I could not move or breathe. I felt I would die. I was very young when I felt the awesome power and relentless menace of the adversary. Therefore, I was also very naïve or young in thought may be a better way of putting it with little experience of spiritual things.
How much a season of change brings! Fast forward many years…..I guess its’s taken me that long!
Now, so great is my faith in the Savior that I know He will be merciful to all the sons and daughters of God. The Savior will give all of us every opportunity to return to Him whether in this life or the next. The Holy Ghost has testified this to me. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father and my Savior. I know they love all the sons and daughters of God unconditionally, and with divine justice and mercy, every man woman and child will receive a fullness of this great spirit of love, and teaching...…in an environment where only righteousness, justice and mercy prevail. In this environment Satan and his many influences are not present.
Over the years I have grown in faith, hope, charity and love. I can honestly say I am devoid of offence to all men, the just and the unjust, the righteous and the wicked.
I have matured spiritually in such a way that I know Heavenly Father loves all of His children, those who are righteous, and those who are wicked.
So now the adversary knows he cannot overcome me with sheer power, so he uses other sophisticated techniques to try and manipulate my thoughts and ideas. He now comes to me in my dreams with quiet, soft and careful tones. Sometimes he can fool individuals into believing they are receiving dreams and visions from God.
I use a variety of methods, to expose his efforts to distort my beliefs. So far, I am in full control, but it is at times quite difficult to detect his lies.
So, this dream was quite confronting. In saying that, I have become so attuned and accustomed to receiving both inspired and non-inspired visions. My usual response is always quite calm and measured. It was not always so.
Some of my earlier dreams and visions from Satan caused me to fear greatly his power. Now in faith, do I comprehend true power exists only in light and truth, even the spirit of truth which is of God.
Now, I no longer fear in any way, Satan’s vain attempts to cloud my judgment or to affect my decisions.
I am free because of my faith in God and His beloved Son the Lord Jesus Christ and his redemptive power.

Back to my vision…...I appeared to be underwater. Yet I was able to breathe as if I was breathing air.
I was standing on the bottom of the ocean floor. In front of me was a deep and very wide pit or hole. I could see dead bodies. Many, many dead bodies lying face down in this pit, or hole. They were side by side and piled up on top of each other in the center of the hole. I noticed there were many other bodies lying on the ocean floor around the outside of the pit.
I had the impression I was underwater because I could see many of these dead bodies moving with the current. Sometimes bodies that were outside the pit would be carried with the current into the pit. At other times the dead bodies that were inside the pit would be carried out of the pit onto the ocean floor.
I noticed 2 female bodies. These were the only bodies that were lying face up so I could see the eyes open.
One appeared lifeless. The other also appeared lifeless but I noticed there was a strong current which caused the first of these female bodies to stand up and begin moving as if being pushed along by a strong current. I noticed many other dead bodies seem to be following behind the female in what appeared to be a marching procession.
I had the impression these bodies were being pushed along by strong currents so that they appeared to be walking.
I noticed the female in front. Her eyes were open, and her head turned from side to side as she moved with the current.
This group appeared to separate themselves from those other dead bodies who were still lying face down inside the pit, and around the outside of the pit.
The group being led by the female were walking towards me. The path they were on would mean they would walk past me on my left-hand side.
As the group approached me, the impression I received, was that the female in front appeared to be alive, or at least had the appearance of being alive. As she drew closer, I held out my hand to her and she immediately looked at me and held her hand out.
I tried to reach her, and our fingers touched but she continued to walk as if she was being led away from me. I reached for her again and as she passed by, she turned to look at me and held her hand out to me but continued walking away from me.
This was the end of my vision.
I had never before seen so many dead bodies in one place at one time.
I do not feel uncomfortable in these situations. I believe Satan knows I am very strong spiritually and the only way he can influence me now is by deception.
But, even then, I know when I am receiving a true vision from my Heavenly Father and false visions from the adversary.
I firmly believe this vision was from Satan.
I always make it my business to confirm any vision I receive. It’s quite simple really. Pray and ponder. Study the scriptures. I find these techniques help me to draw near to my Heavenly Father and my Savior, quickly.
Think carefully about whether there is any significance to any current vision you may be receiving. For instance, you may well have been wrestling with specific challenges or you may have been praying for guidance on some spiritual matter of importance. If none of these things have been weighing upon you heavily, then you must consider alternative ideas. It is incumbent on the individual receiving dreams or visions to clarify what you have witnessed.
Sometimes the Holy Ghost will testify to you immediately. If you do not receive an immediate response, then you must study it out in your mind. Remember it is the heart that receives spiritual assurances and not the head.
Ponder and pray. Feast upon the words of Christ and ask Heavenly Father to clarify your dream, your vision.
Remember, if you do not receive a response from the Holy Ghost you must consider that you may have received a false vision.
This type of vision will always come from Satan. Because there is no good in him. So, any dream or vision that causes you concern or uneasiness may likely have its beginnings in the soulless environment of the adversary’s domain. Remember his character is unsound, uncaring, unkind, unfeeling and unwilling to offer peace, joy or happiness. It is against his own nature to provide comfort and solace under any circumstances.
Be careful……and remember always pondering, pray and ask for Heavenly Fathers guidance. Fasting brings spiritual power, even light and truth.
It goes without saying that if any part of our lives is not in harmony with any of the commandments of God, then realistically our hope of receiving an honest dream or vision is likely a forlorn hope at best.
In order to access great blessings and privileges i.e. dreams, visions and revelation; we must be free from error, sin, anger, resentment and every other type of deceit. We cannot hide our errors from the Lord. There are times outside these parameters where the Lord may choose to intercede-such was the case with Alma the younger and the sons of Mosiah and Paul on the road to Damascus.
When we present ourselves an unspotted vessel, the Lord is bound by our righteous thoughts and acts to present us with our hearts righteous yearnings.
It is my experience that when my heart is free from sin and error…...the Holy Ghost attends my thoughts and dreams. As a result, my spirit is free to receive spiritual gifts.
There are other ways that will also bring great spiritual gifts. Grief, pain and suffering are other ways to access the gifts of the spirit; the comforter. Continuous thoughts and acts of righteousness is another.
Even in righteousness Satan will attend our dreams, if nothing else than to deceive and distort our spiritual gifts, our thinking and our understanding.
To receive dreams and visions It is not enough to be a 99 percenter! In order to receive further light and truth, we must be 100 percent committed to keeping the commandments of the Lord. We must repent and we must free our hearts, our minds, our words, our thoughts and our actions from deceit. Then, SPIRITUAL POWER! TRUTH! EVEN THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH! WHICH TRUTH IS OF GOD!

...I have had more dreams, revelations and seen into the future more times than I care to remember....fortunately my future visions have almost exclusively come from Christ...however...they do not relate to this time period...so I cannot say what is going to happen tomorrow, next week or next year!

...the most important thing I could offer would be to truly seek and understand not only what you have received...but by whose hand you have received it! :)

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

Niemand wrote: December 30th, 2021, 7:17 am I had a very curious one recently. Freud would have a field day with it.

I had a pet kiwi (pictured below).which kept pecking me, and I took it to the supermarket. When I put it down in the ground, two dogs rushed to it, a white one and a yellow one. The yellow one ripped the kiwi's head off, and I was very upset.

Very violent! Freud would take a sexual explanation out of this dream, but I did notice two things. The kiwi is an unusual bird which is a national symbol of New Zealand, and the yellow dog resembled a dingo, which is a wild dog common in the Australian Bush. What about the white dog? So is this something about Australia going for New Zealand? A trippy dream? Or a prediction of the rugby/cricket results?

...I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit... :)

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

I Dont Know... wrote: December 30th, 2021, 7:35 am Be careful……and remember always pondering, pray and ask for Heavenly Fathers guidance. Fasting brings spiritual power, even light and truth.
A very well thought out, spiritual testimony. Thank you

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Oh snap...how did I not know about this thread? It’s best to work out a dream meaning while it’s fresh, so this may be too old to really nail down.

But when people dream of dead people - especially multiple dead people - it can represent your feelings of guilt, dissatisfaction, self-frustration and disappointment. I would have loved to ask you more about whose hand was on your shoulder telling you to keep walking but that’s probably one of the most important elements.

Sometimes a recurring dream will give you variations that shed more light on the theme. But it also helps to know what’s going on in your waking life at the time.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I Dont Know... wrote: December 30th, 2021, 7:41 am
Niemand wrote: December 30th, 2021, 7:17 am I had a very curious one recently. Freud would have a field day with it.

Thankfully, I had a normal dream last night. Pretty boring and I've forgotten it. During the height of lockdown I was getting some very odd dreama ans was not alone in it.

I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Post by I Dont Know... »

Niemand wrote: December 31st, 2021, 5:24 am
I Dont Know... wrote: December 30th, 2021, 7:41 am

Thankfully, I had a normal dream last night. Pretty boring and I've forgotten it. During the height of lockdown I was getting some very odd dreama ans was not alone in it.
....I have found the most profound dreams and visions remain with me for a little while. If the dream is forgotten easily, it probably had a limited meaning or is otherwise a result of normal sleep patterns. I have virtually written a book on my dreams and visions.

....I am no expert, nor do I actively seek for visions and dreams. But I do constantly ask my Heavenly Father and Christ specific things that relate to my family. I love my family as I am sure we all do. We want the best for them and will do anything to protect them.

So I try to put my own personal desires aside and pray for individual family members, friends and even my enemies.

I have noticed that when I have approached Christ with purpose and free from sin or error...these are the times when I have been extremely susceptible to the Holy Spirit. This is when dreams, visions and future events have been shown to me....I have also noticed that Satan is extremely aware of when I am drawing close to Christ and Heavenly Father so most of my dreams come from him....he is always looking for an angle to deceive and confuse individuals.

...I am not really concerned whether or not I will receive dreams and visions, this is not important to me. I know Heavenly Father and Christ will visit with me when the time is right. I have had a few such visitations from all of the Godhead including Heavenly Mother...

Unfortunately most of my visions are from the adversary. He is a constant pain in my posterior...

I don't know how common these occurrences are among LDS but I know they are very common outside of the LDS church.

I am very comfortable waiting on the Lord....my main focus is on remaining close to the Lord and Christ so I may be prepared for whatever is coming...I trust in the Lord to the point that I already know and the Holy Ghost and Christ have born testimony to me of my own future and that of my family.

...I have always had a close personal relationship with Heavenly Father and Christ. The Holy Ghost has been a constant factor in my life...even before I was Christianised.

...The Lord has preserved my life at least 3 times over my life time. I have often wondered why? I don't know why, nor do I believe it matters.

What matters is my commitment to Heavenly Father, Heavenly Mother and Christ.

My sons and daughters have gifts of the spirit. Only one of them is actively religious, but all of them have hearts for God...

....TIP: I write all my most vivid dreams and visions down immediately, whether they are from Christ or Satan. I then share these with my family for the express purpose of helping each of them to understand better how the Lord communicates and how Satan communicates. I feel it is my responsibility as a husband and Father to teach my children how to draw closer to the Lord and to differentiate between a false spirit and the Holy Ghost. One would think it should be quite easy to discern the difference. For the most part this is true. But Satan is very subtle and always seems to find different ways of attempting to deceive....

....although I consider myself no expert when it comes to communicating with God and Christ....I am very experienced with such things. I consider it a blessing and a privilege to receive regular visits from the Holy Ghost.

It serves to keep me grounded.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Haven't had time to put it down here, but a couple weeks ago I had a dream that I was in prison for a crime I didn't commit. I don't know what the crime was, I just know I was innocent. After a bit of time trying to convince the other prisoners I shouldn't be there, I came across the person who had framed me for the crime. They admitted they had made up the accusations and I was trying to get the guards and other prisoners to listen to him, but no one would. Then my spiritual eyes were opened and I saw that there was a devil with this person that was telling them what to say.

abijah`
~dog days~

ABIJAH ❤ SARGON

Post by abijah` »

8-) :idea: man-crush fair warning, and technically not my own dream (mine = chaotic nonsense mostly) but a curious one i heard earlier today from sargon (carl benjamin) this morning on his podcast which he apparently dreamt-up, and which i found to be particularly interesting.. (timestamp = 116:00): https://lotuseaters.com/the-podcast-of- ... 10-01-2022

his dream is peculiarly reminiscent of the typical ancient conception of Sheol/Hades, wherein disembodied spirits would become subject to a shadowy type of existence wherein their personal potency/power-to-act is contingent upon their own spiritual will/exercise-of-faculty, and the ritual carrying-out of remembrance/intercession by the living, on their behalf. Their post-mortal substance = our now-mortal memories-of/attention-about them, lest they "dissipate" if we neglect/forget them, as he puts it in his own dream-terms.

It's definitely in full alignment with his recent character-arc of transitioning from a materialist, atheistic modern-westerner -----> into a spiritual-curious, dadist, and based-British-imperialist.

now, I think Carl here (who is an atheist) may well have had an inspired dream last night, which he gives an account of ^linked above.

To provide some context, here's a simplified timeline of Sargon/Carl's evolution since he's been online:
  • 2014 - 2019: begins youtube career as left-leaning centrist, and self-identifying as "classical liberal", him more-or-less being the modern linguistic progenitor of that term/label, and he was morbidly obese
and,
  • 2019 - Present: becomes progressively more-and-more conservative, patriarchal,
    anti-materialist, and more overall based, and is now healthy and slim
the direction he's moving toward is a good one, and I hope he continues floating along as he's hitherto been steered

yesterday I made a post touching on the topic of the global re`enchantment of the Holy Spirit arising/working in the hearts of the gentiles, and if this was ever indeed the case, then it's with sargon, who I've definitely noticed the Spirit working in him over time, simply by following up w/ his content.

i've watched him for a few years now, and I can't help but point out what I perceive to be the workings of the hand of God where I can see them, and can actually point them out.

This guy used to be a standard, left-wing liberal.

But it has been -- surprisingly so, as I now recollect -- personally inspiring and perplexing to me to see such a radical change in him becoming a hardcore conservative and traditionalist.

it's like a front-row seat to witnessing the full, unadulterated red-pilling of a sincere, honest person, who's mind & heart is willing to be changed.

while his politics have never been all too aligned with my own, there's always been something I sincerely like about sargon, like as in, where his own personality/charisma + character are concerned, and seemingly similar instincts to my own. probly im basically historically privy-enough to his broader demeanor and work-ethic in order to accurately reckon him to be sincere, honest and appropriately-unbothered about things in the right way.

pardon me for being so gay, but in this particular instance trust me when i reckon this = one who the Lord has His 👀 on, where the future building of Zion is concerned, im proper calling it here and now, just watch :P official prediction

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Had a pretty vivid dream last night. My parents are getting ready to leave on a mission to Germany this summer (that's in reality, not the dream).

My parents left to go to their mission, but they weren't going to Germany anymore. I don't know where they ended up going, but it was somewhere in the U.S. My wife and I and our kids went to visit them. While we were visiting, a big storm with a tornado happened. My parents told us to all run down into the basement to protect our family, but for some reason they said they would stay on the main level. We had a TV in the basement that was showing what was happening upstairs, so we watched as the windows of the living room, where my parents were sitting, exploded into the house from the wind. Nothing happened to us in the basement. After that my memory of what happened is blurry. I remember walking outside and surveying the damage after the storm. I don't recall if my parents were okay or if they were badly hurt.

Possible interpretation: In conversations I have had with my parents about scriptures, prophecies about the latter days, and secret combinations, they have been open to what I say and seem to realize that what I'm saying is true. But any time it gets to the next level of discussing the 'traditional' beliefs that don't line up with the scriptures, they just say they don't want to talk about it.

So them staying on the main level of the home even with obvious danger coming while encouraging me to get somewhere safe with my family makes me think that they want to stay with what they are used to and comfortable with, even though they can see the warning signs and danger that is coming to them if they stay put. And that I need to be willing to leave them in order to keep myself and my family safe, even if I know that they are going to be left in a dangerous situation.

I did have a priesthood blessing at the end of 2020 that told me to find new sources of support to replace my family.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I had a dream the other night about the American president being caught having an extra-marital affair with someone from Mexico. Pretty plausible, I think, although Biden has some oddities, that's for sure.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

The other night I had a dream about this giant purple tornado. I saw it on the horizon and as it approached, it made me want to go into it. It was an awesome sight and gave off this vibration that was making my body hum. When it got close enough I walked into it vut wasn't moved physically, I just stood there without moving , but it felt like I was on jet pulling multiple g's inside me. My ears started to ringing and pulsing...then I passed out.

It was a really cool dream. I wish I could paint. The purple color of the tornado was just unbelievable

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

I had lots of dreams before we moved to another state that I jumped in a huge pool and swam away. I had it at least 5 times.

This one was one of my oddest ones and I am a bit confused by it. I thought that Satan couldn't come into our dreams, but I don't know why I would think that or where that came from. Any help on understanding if he can or if he can send his devils into them or not would be very appreciated.

So this dream was about 3 weeks ago.
In part of the dream I was on a plane flying somewhere. All of a sudden I was in the terminal and it was very dark. There were pictures all over the place like advertisements and they each had in bold letters the word DEVINITY. I thought it was really odd. I looked around and noticed there were all these people dressed a certain way with their hair slicked back and trying to look as haughty as possible and I realized it was because of the posters. I heard people whispering the word in the background as if they were in the know and had something special. I thought it was hysterical that they seemed enamored with the word. I loudly shouted out in laughter, "What are you all doing? It's not even real. They didn't even spell Divinity right!" I turned my head and saw a slick man dressed in a dark suit with dark hair and goatee and within a split second he was right next to me and whispered something in my ear to warn me of what I was trying to do. I felt this pressure and crushing sensation throughout my entire body. I was terrified of him and his power. I woke up and I was still in pain for like 30 seconds. Just completely afraid and frozen. It was so crazy. I have had nightmares that woke me up before, but never that kind of intense pain following them.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

CuriousThinker wrote: April 1st, 2022, 4:19 pm I had lots of dreams before we moved to another state that I jumped in a huge pool and swam away. I had it at least 5 times.

This one was one of my oddest ones and I am a bit confused by it. I thought that Satan couldn't come into our dreams, but I don't know why I would think that or where that came from. Any help on understanding if he can or if he can send his devils into them or not would be very appreciated.

So this dream was about 3 weeks ago.
In part of the dream I was on a plane flying somewhere. All of a sudden I was in the terminal and it was very dark. There were pictures all over the place like advertisements and they each had in bold letters the word DEVINITY. I thought it was really odd. I looked around and noticed there were all these people dressed a certain way with their hair slicked back and trying to look as haughty as possible and I realized it was because of the posters. I heard people whispering the word in the background as if they were in the know and had something special. I thought it was hysterical that they seemed enamored with the word. I loudly shouted out in laughter, "What are you all doing? It's not even real. They didn't even spell Divinity right!" I turned my head and saw a slick man dressed in a dark suit with dark hair and goatee and within a split second he was right next to me and whispered something in my ear to warn me of what I was trying to do. I felt this pressure and crushing sensation throughout my entire body. I was terrified of him and his power. I woke up and I was still in pain for like 30 seconds. Just completely afraid and frozen. It was so crazy. I have had nightmares that woke me up before, but never that kind of intense pain following them.
In a quote from Joseph Smith I read some while back he talked about how he gained inspiration from God, the Devil and neither, and it was his job to distinguish which was which. I don't believe the elect can be possessed by devils, but they can be influenced by them, and that includes dreams and so on.

My interpretation of your dream is that all this people were following something they thought was correct, but you could see the error in it and that it was a counterfeit version. This may well be a Covid related dream...

It may be also possible you know someone called Devine (a common Irish surname).

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

What I am about to share will sound "Far Fetched".... Had I not personally experienced it, I would doubt. In the spread of approximately 5 years I had very realistic dreams. I will share one in particular.

*A young girls was asleep on her parents sofa. A man quietly walked up to her and began molesting her. She cried out "No Daddy!" He put his hand over her mouth to stop her screams and said, "Quiet, Little Bird." He then proceeded to rape her. When he was done he noticed that she was not moving. He took her to the water and dropped her body in. I heard the splash. *

A day or maybe two later, my husband and I were watching the evening news and a man was talking to the news asking for help find his "Little Bird" who was kidnapped from their home.

I broke down and told my husband that she was dead and he had killed her. He asked how I knew and I told him that I recognized his voice when he said "Little Bird." I told him about my dream and a few others that had come true. They were not premonition dreams. I did not see the future. I seemed to be witnessing events as they unfolded. This young child was found in the bayou. Her stepdad was later found guilty of sexual assault and murder.

The Little Bird dream was the last. I was broken emotionally for some time. I prayed and received two blessings. It was honestly too much for me to comprehend. I have too much empathy to be able to absorb/accept this ability.

More than 10 years have passed and I believe that I had another of this type of dream last night. Only this time the murderer sensed that I was watching him. He was stroking the face of a young girl and then started slapping her face with one had, not hard. But she asked him to stop and began to cry. He then wiped away her tears in an almost loving manner...... and then bashed her head in. He turned in my direction and stated, "I know you are there. I should kill you too, but he will not let me."

I remember feeling no fear, just extreme sadness.

I am completely open to interpretation.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Momma J wrote: June 6th, 2022, 7:08 am What I am about to share will sound "Far Fetched".... Had I not personally experienced it, I would doubt. In the spread of approximately 5 years I had very realistic dreams. I will share one in particular.

*A young girls was asleep on her parents sofa. A man quietly walked up to her and began molesting her. She cried out "No Daddy!" He put his hand over her mouth to stop her screams and said, "Quiet, Little Bird." He then proceeded to rape her. When he was done he noticed that she was not moving. He took her to the water and dropped her body in. I heard the splash. *

A day or maybe two later, my husband and I were watching the evening news and a man was talking to the news asking for help find his "Little Bird" who was kidnapped from their home.

I broke down and told my husband that she was dead and he had killed her. He asked how I knew and I told him that I recognized his voice when he said "Little Bird." I told him about my dream and a few others that had come true. They were not premonition dreams. I did not see the future. I seemed to be witnessing events as they unfolded. This young child was found in the bayou. Her stepdad was later found guilty of sexual assault and murder.

The Little Bird dream was the last. I was broken emotionally for some time. I prayed and received two blessings. It was honestly too much for me to comprehend. I have too much empathy to be able to absorb/accept this ability.

More than 10 years have passed and I believe that I had another of this type of dream last night. Only this time the murderer sensed that I was watching him. He was stroking the face of a young girl and then started slapping her face with one had, not hard. But she asked him to stop and began to cry. He then wiped away her tears in an almost loving manner...... and then bashed her head in. He turned in my direction and stated, "I know you are there. I should kill you too, but he will not let me."

The dream you had last night sounds like an evil spirit dream (that's what I call them). The fact that he spoke to you makes me think that. I've had dreams like this, and also the previous one (amazing that yours was predictive). Is it from a good spirit or evil one, I don't know. But the feeling I've had is that these experiences are to help you comprehend the darkness, and the suffering of others, to give you a taste of hell, because in order for you to assend, you must also descend and comprehend the suffering.

I remember a few of my dreams like this, one was of a young boy being sexually molested, one was about a young boy who was abused and his head was also bashed in. One was of a homeless woman who was taken and prepped to be raped by multiple men. All very troubling.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I've been dreaming about people that have passed A LOT this year. It's odd, because it was a rarity before that. Now virtually every night I drea, of at least one person in my life that has passed. Not like they are a ghost; we are just doing regular stuff as if they were still with us.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I sporadically have dreams where I walk and talk with my father who passed in 2015. I always refer to them as "tender mercies". That he is permitted to occasionally check in on me and have a brief visit. He told me some years before he died that the veil of death was not thick enough to keep him from his family.

When he does come, it is a random Cameo that has nothing to do with whatever other dream I was having. The background dream fades away and it is just him and I. We embrace and sit and talk. One dream in particular, I told him, "I have so many questions I want to ask you." He smiled this big beautiful smile and said, "Then ask." My dream abruptly ended when my wife woke me up.😔

Several times I have spoken to the Savior in vivid dreams. Twice, the prophet Joseph.

I can't say I have seen very much (a few) in the way of future events, more assurances, blessing, comfort, and testimony building experiences.

A healthy pineal gland is imperative to your spiritual connectivity. I have read and experienced enough to know that it serves as a form of an antenna for your spiritual eyes. Fluoride and caffeine are detrimental to it and can cause calcification. Melatonin, vitamin supplements, and a healthy diet can restore it's healthy function. Prayer, scripture study and fasting especially can also stimulate it. Some forms of meditation (not necessarily speaking of far east esoteric practices) can also be very beneficial. Learning to look inward and quiet your mind and focus on the Lord and connecting with and hearing Him speak to you through the Spirit.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Original_Intent wrote: June 6th, 2022, 9:31 am I've been dreaming about people that have passed A LOT this year. It's odd, because it was a rarity before that. Now virtually every night I drea, of at least one person in my life that has passed. Not like they are a ghost; we are just doing regular stuff as if they were still with us.
Not just people. I dreamt about my old dog in the depths of lockdown. It was good to see him.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Momma J wrote: June 6th, 2022, 7:08 am What I am about to share will sound "Far Fetched".... Had I not personally experienced it, I would doubt. In the spread of approximately 5 years I had very realistic dreams. I will share one in particular.

That is a heavy burden! I would ask Father if these dreams are from Him. If you find out they are, ask Him the purpose, for it may be that He wishes to bless you with a gift to help people. Some are blessed to help investigators find bodies, or solve crimes. Just some possible things you can discuss with God.

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

I have a dream and it's amazing it has Jesus in it! Do you want to hear?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Yes I do!