Prayers: my 2-year old daughter strangled herself

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Prayers: my 2-year old daughter strangled herself

Post by EmmaLee »

Ori, my heart is broken for you and your wife. Wish I could give you both a hug and cry with you, I really do. While there is sweetness (a balm) knowing she is with our Heavenly Father, and that you will see her again - having little grandbabies that age, I can't imagine a more heart-wrenching thing to go through. She will still be with you. I'm a firm believer that our loved ones that go before us care deeply about those of us remaining in mortality, and they watch over us and love us. God be with you and your wife, brother.

dewajack
captain of 100

Post by dewajack »

Sometimes it's easy to come to a site and get carried away about trivial matters with people who we don't know, and we may forget that we're parents, grandparents, children, siblings, etc.

And what binds us is greater than what we sometimes allow to divide us, and it's the family earthly and heavenly that really matters.

My heart breaks for you, I have a 2 year old that has helped to reinvigorate my life. My prayers are with you. How grateful I am for Christ and the knowledge that life continues. I have a perfect knowledge of this. May your family find peace.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Ori, I am truly sorry for your loss and my words can never be enough. Know that we are still praying that you and your family can feel the comfort of God's arms around you. I too believe with all of my heart that she is watching over you. You are loved

XEmilyX
captain of 1,000

Post by XEmilyX »

I'm so ๐Ÿ˜ž sorry.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

So sorry for this ori. I can't imagine what you're going thru, my prayers are with you and your family.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I'm so sorry Ori. If I could take a piece of your pain I would. Many of us would.

We can't, but we can hold you up and point you towards One who can. Let your heart be soft and trust Him.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

SOOO so sorry to hear your family is going through this.....this is more common than you would think.....please tie the cords up if you have little ones or invest in cordless shades....this is tragic....prayers going your way......

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Iโ€™m so sorry, Ori. I pray you and your family can have peace. Iโ€™m so very sorry.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

When I told my husband this morning that she didnโ€™t make it, we both cried for you and your wife. It hurts to think of any parent losing someone so precious. Will pray for both of you. So sorry.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

ori wrote: โ†‘November 29th, 2021, 10:24 pm She passed away. My heart is broken. Thanks for your prayers.
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ’”

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

What an awful thing has happened to you and your family. I hope you have a lot of relatives and friends to support you. I pray so hard for you. Do you have a gofundme?

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

OCDMOM wrote: โ†‘December 2nd, 2021, 10:06 am What an awful thing has happened to you and your family. I hope you have a lot of relatives and friends to support you. I pray so hard for you. Do you have a gofundme?
Yes, but I only produce the link when asked: https://givesendgo.com/sequoia

We will accept donations, but we are not soliciting for them. Thanks for caring enough to ask.

Thank goodness for the plan of salvation! We are finding peace and comfort in the Gospel and tender mercies of the Lord.