Utah's contest for dumbest arse on earth

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Utah's contest for dumbest arse on earth

Post by Fred »

Here is a small collection of the wastes of human flesh that do not make the grade so as to qualify as human. Unfortunately, this represents the majority of people in Utah and the reason satanists like Romney are elected.

Thanks to Defending Utah for bringing these morons to our attention, in case we did not know already.

It is not known if these people think the clot shot is a godsend.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Re: Utah's contest for dumbest arse on earth

Post by Trucker »

I would also just like to add that all the congressmen from Utah voted to make transgendered people a protected class.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/2 ... n.4726622/

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Never a dull moment when Fred makes a bold statement. Thanks for sharing Fred.

Funny to see the KSL listeners go full Satan against anyone who doesn't get the shot or wear a mask.
I can't even have an intelligent conversation with these people anymore. Of course they think I'm a biological terrorist so they don't want me around anyway.

So sad to see this happening. Friends, neighbors, and family divided. No Thanksgiving for the unvaccinated. This goes against everything that I have been taught about the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I know not all people are like this. It's a few brainwashed by Mainstream Media especially KSL and a few too many. Pride is becoming the downfall of Zion.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

dreamtheater76 wrote: November 24th, 2021, 9:16 am Never a dull moment when Fred makes a bold statement. Thanks for sharing Fred.

Funny to see the KSL listeners go full Satan against anyone who doesn't get the shot or wear a mask.
I can't even have an intelligent conversation with these people anymore. Of course they think I'm a biological terrorist so they don't want me around anyway.

So sad to see this happening. Friends, neighbors, and family divided. No Thanksgiving for the unvaccinated. This goes against everything that I have been taught about the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I know not all people are like this. It's a few brainwashed by Mainstream Media especially KSL and a few too many. Pride is becoming the downfall of Zion.
Speaking of a wacky thanksgiving, read this idiotic article:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ner-video/

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Fred wrote: November 23rd, 2021, 11:22 pm Here is a small collection of the wastes of human flesh that do not make the grade so as to qualify as human. Unfortunately, this represents the majority of people in Utah and the reason satanists like Romney are elected.

Thanks to Defending Utah for bringing these morons to our attention, in case we did not know already.

It is not known if these people think the clot shot is a godsend.
I don't think a single one of those callers had an IQ of 70 or higher.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Mamabear wrote: November 24th, 2021, 11:28 am
dreamtheater76 wrote: November 24th, 2021, 9:16 am Never a dull moment when Fred makes a bold statement. Thanks for sharing Fred.

Speaking of a wacky thanksgiving, read this idiotic article:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ner-video/
Thanksgiving in the garage huh? Genius libtards of MSM.
Maybe the people who are actually retarded enough to do this will die from carbon monoxide poisoning. I'm sure the libtards who report the fake news and elected officials will be doing the exact opposite of what they tell us what to do. Hypocritical scum.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Romney Says some of his church leaders are pro choice

How Mitt Romney Helped Monsanto Take Over the World

https://www.motherjones.com/food/2012/0 ... anto-bain/

Mitt Romney, Monsanto Man

https://www.thenation.com/article/archi ... santo-man/

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

as I've commented before

"hate to say it, but I really think you're delusional and very narrow minded;
especially when it comes to - what you call a conspiracy.
Like the church and most members, and everyone else, you've fallen for THE SCAM.
(because of the Mormons, everyone knows Utah leads the nation as the scam capital)
You obviously just trust the government and follow blindly,
and haven't ever even bothered to look into the vast amounts of information (from doctors)
on this fake Plannedemic - that was created by evil men - these secret combinations, for the sole purpose
of injecting you with something evil which they disguise as a vaccine -

Mormonville - scam capital of the World

where people love money so much, and are so gullible - they'll believe and
DO ANYTHING TO GET IT !

and as they say "this is just the tip of the iceberg"

MLM or commonly know as" Mormons Losing Money"

Investigating links between Mormonism & MLM

I think this one especially - fits very well.
"2. Money as a blessing. Mormons may not know what the phrase “prosperity gospel” means, but many believe in the principle that if someone has money then they must be blessed by God."

https://religionnews.com/2017/06/20/10- ... companies/

10 reasons Mormons dominate multi-level marketing companies

LipSense, dōTERRA, Nu Skin, Young Living, Nature’s Sunshine, Tahitian Noni/Morinda, Amway, Melaleuca, Neways, Thrive, Xango/Zija, Younique, Jamberry, Unicity.

If these names sound familiar to you, you probably live in Utah, the number one state in the union for multi-level marketing companies.

I admit, I have multiple issues with multi-level marketing. So many people in my ward are into one of the above companies that sometimes it feels like I have to turn someone down every day. I get invitations to “parties” every week, and just when I think one wave is over, a new wave of marketing starts up.

I was first introduced to MLMs when my aunt tried to sell my father on Amway. Then when I was a new mother, an older woman in our ward quickly tried to resolve any difficulty I had with a new baby by hawking a product from her company. And on it went, with wedding showers with an MLM on the side and visiting teaching companions peddling their wares on our visits.

I’m tired of my friendship being used as “downstream” for people who want to make a buck. I’m also tired of trying to explain science to friends who think that one personal experience with an oil or a supplement is sufficient for extolling the virtues of an unverifiable, unscientific claim for healing.

But I’m also very much aware of the reality that Mormon culture breeds these kinds of companies for a variety of reasons. Here are ten:

1. Insularity. Mormons tend to be trusting, especially of other Mormons. We tend to want to believe that other Mormons are good, because surely if they know and believe in the gospel then they want the best for other people and aren’t trying to cheat people out of money.

2. Money as a blessing. Mormons may not know what the phrase “prosperity gospel” means, but many believe in the principle that if someone has money then they must be blessed by God.

3. An unusually high number of SAHMS. Mormons encourage women to stay at home, but these days that leaves many families to struggle for any extra income. It also means that Mormon stay-at-home moms use their time to try to make money for extra things.

4. Easy mobilization. Mormons have a built-in network, complete with phone numbers, physical addresses, and emails. They may not think twice about using this information to send out invitations to their “parties” about a new product/brand that is also an MLM, even if using ward lists for business purposes is against the rules of the church.

5. Door to door experience. Former Mormon missionaries are used to sales techniques. They’re not afraid of rejection and they are sometimes very aggressive.

6. The personal touch. Mormons are used to hearing testimonials and connecting that to “deeper” truth. Some might argue this means Mormons are particularly vulnerable to anecdotal evidence.

7. Big claims. Mormons often hear people scoffing at our religious ideas, our founder, and our scripture. Because we’ve grown accustomed to that, we may be more likely to shrug off criticisms even when we shouldn’t.

8. Top-down structure. Mormons are comfortable with a hierarchical institution where people at the top know more than people at the bottom, and to paying money “up-stream.” I know this may sound like a crude way of describing tithing. But looking at it from the outside, there are certain similarities.

9. Naivete. Mormons have a tendency to believe that they are “chosen” or “special,” and may be more easily led to believe that an opportunity has come to them from God rather than dismissing things that are “too good to be true.”

10. Skimming the surface. Sadly, Mormon church meetings do not lead Mormons to ask hard questions. Instead, we may be more vulnerable to being led to ask the questions that people want us to ask. If a question/answer format is offered, we may not think more deeply.

It’s such a big problem that LDS apostle Dallin Oaks wrote a book about Mormons and Get-Rich-Quick Schemes in 1988, when he worried that members of the Church may be “specially susceptible to materialism.”

More recently, multiple news organizations have also written on the topic (see here and here). But as far as I can tell, there aren’t any significant changes happening.

My Mormon friends, this has to stop. If you are selling something, please don’t confuse that with our church. Don’t use our ward list to target people. Don’t sell your product over friendship with people. You might think it’s not a problem, but it is. I guarantee that you have friends who are pulling away because you are pushing this too hard on them and are having problems distinguishing the gospel from your MLM solutions.

I beg church leaders, bishops especially, to speak from the pulpit on this issue. Please ask ward members to keep MLMs out of church meetings and out of any church connections like home or visiting teaching.

And it would make me happy if you’d spend one of our fifth Sunday meetings on the dangers of MLMs. Bonus points if you can get an actual physician or trained medical professional to help church members learn to distinguish between scientific claims and fake claims. It would also make the ex-Mormons a little less gleeful when there’s another news story about Mormons getting cheated out of their retirement funds—like this one or that one or that one.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

SPIRIT wrote: November 27th, 2021, 11:11 pm as I've commented before

Like the church and most members, and everyone else, you've fallen for THE SCAM.
(because of the Mormons, everyone knows Utah leads the nation as the scam capital)
and haven't ever even bothered to look into the vast amounts of information (from doctors)
on this fake Plannedemic - that was created by evil men - these secret combinations, for the sole purpose

DO ANYTHING TO GET IT !

"2. Money as a blessing. Mormons may not know what the phrase “prosperity gospel” means, but many believe in the principle that if someone has money then they must be blessed by God."

LipSense, dōTERRA, Nu Skin, Young Living, Nature’s Sunshine, Tahitian Noni/Morinda, Amway, Melaleuca, Neways, Thrive, Xango/Zija, Younique, Jamberry, Unicity.

If these names sound familiar to you, you probably live in Utah, the number one state in the union for multi-level marketing companies.

I admit, I have multiple issues with multi-level marketing. So many people in my ward are into one of the above companies that sometimes it feels like I have to turn someone down every day. I get invitations to “parties” every week, and just when I think one wave is over, a new wave of marketing starts up.

I was first introduced to MLMs when my aunt tried to sell my father on Amway. Then when I was a new mother, an older woman in our ward quickly tried to resolve any difficulty I had with a new baby by hawking a product from her company. And on it went, with wedding showers with an MLM on the side and visiting teaching companions peddling their wares on our visits.

I’m tired of my friendship being used as “downstream” for people who want to make a buck. I’m also tired of trying to explain science to friends who think that one personal experience with an oil or a supplement is sufficient for extolling the virtues of an unverifiable, unscientific claim for healing.

But I’m also very much aware of the reality that Mormon culture breeds these kinds of companies for a variety of reasons. Here are ten:

1. Insularity. Mormons tend to be trusting, especially of other Mormons. We tend to want to believe that other Mormons are good, because surely if they know and believe in the gospel then they want the best for other people and aren’t trying to cheat people out of money.

2. Money as a blessing. Mormons may not know what the phrase “prosperity gospel” means, but many believe in the principle that if someone has money then they must be blessed by God.

3. An unusually high number of SAHMS. Mormons encourage women to stay at home, but these days that leaves many families to struggle for any extra income. It also means that Mormon stay-at-home moms use their time to try to make money for extra things.

4. Easy mobilization. Mormons have a built-in network, complete with phone numbers, physical addresses, and emails. They may not think twice about using this information to send out invitations to their “parties” about a new product/brand that is also an MLM, even if using ward lists for business purposes is against the rules of the church.

5. Door to door experience. Former Mormon missionaries are used to sales techniques. They’re not afraid of rejection and they are sometimes very aggressive.

6. The personal touch. Mormons are used to hearing testimonials and connecting that to “deeper” truth. Some might argue this means Mormons are particularly vulnerable to anecdotal evidence.

7. Big claims. Mormons often hear people scoffing at our religious ideas, our founder, and our scripture. Because we’ve grown accustomed to that, we may be more likely to shrug off criticisms even when we shouldn’t.

8. Top-down structure. Mormons are comfortable with a hierarchical institution where people at the top know more than people at the bottom, and to paying money “up-stream.” I know this may sound like a crude way of describing tithing. But looking at it from the outside, there are certain similarities.

9. Naivete. Mormons have a tendency to believe that they are “chosen” or “special,” and may be more easily led to believe that an opportunity has come to them from God rather than dismissing things that are “too good to be true.”

10. Skimming the surface. Sadly, Mormon church meetings do not lead Mormons to ask hard questions. Instead, we may be more vulnerable to being led to ask the questions that people want us to ask. If a question/answer format is offered, we may not think more deeply.

It’s such a big problem that LDS apostle Dallin Oaks wrote a book about Mormons and Get-Rich-Quick Schemes in 1988, when he worried that members of the Church may be “specially susceptible to materialism.”

More recently, multiple news organizations have also written on the topic (see here and here). But as far as I can tell, there aren’t any significant changes happening.

My Mormon friends, this has to stop. If you are selling something, please don’t confuse that with our church. Don’t use our ward list to target people. Don’t sell your product over friendship with people. You might think it’s not a problem, but it is. I guarantee that you have friends who are pulling away because you are pushing this too hard on them and are having problems distinguishing the gospel from your MLM solutions.

I beg church leaders, bishops especially, to speak from the pulpit on this issue. Please ask ward members to keep MLMs out of church meetings and out of any church connections like home or visiting teaching.

And it would make me happy if you’d spend one of our fifth Sunday meetings on the dangers of MLMs. Bonus points if you can get an actual physician or trained medical professional to help church members learn to distinguish between scientific claims and fake claims. It would also make the ex-Mormons a little less gleeful when there’s another news story about Mormons getting cheated out of their retirement funds—like this one or that one or that one.

MORMON FRAUD

LYING FOR THE LORD
THE PAUL H. DUNN STORIES

Cult Education Institute
The Mormon Church
https://culteducation.com/group/1057-th ... hurch.html

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

DO ANYTHING TO GET IT !

Utah's all-time biggest scams and frauds
https://www.ksl.com/article/46325540/ut ... and-frauds

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

SPIRIT wrote: November 27th, 2021, 11:03 pm Romney Says some of his church leaders are pro choice

How Mitt Romney Helped Monsanto Take Over the World

https://www.motherjones.com/food/2012/0 ... anto-bain/

Mitt Romney, Monsanto Man

https://www.thenation.com/article/archi ... santo-man/
Don't be uninformed.
If you haven't seen these videos on our food, you're really missing something.
Beware of the evils of Monsanto.
again the power of "secret combinations" (which Romney helps to become more powerful)

Monsanto - more evils

THESE ARE GREAT VIDEOS - WATCH THEM !

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

DO ANYTHING TO GET IT !

There was a while back in the 80's when this was happening on a small scale over here. I remember being invited to a number of Amway meetings by fellow ward members.
Even now I know of one bishop in another stake who makes a pretty good living from MLM and has a number of church members in his pyramid.
But on the whole this phenomenon falls foul of the well developed British characteristic of undiluted cynical skepticism and healthy distain for too good to be true "go getters", so it has never really taken root in the church here.

My wife buys Dotera oils direct from the company. They have tried a number of times to get her to become a distributor and recruit others, but to no avail. She just buys what she wants and has no interest in building a business empire.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

related

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

truefreedom wrote: November 28th, 2021, 10:04 pm .
related
True video. Thing is though, that poisoning by the media was not enough to pull it off. Even when the church media became as evil as any of them. Satan had to create the secret clergy response team so that religious leaders could push the satanic agenda also. People would not trust the government or the media in many cases. But they would trust their religious leaders. So the LDS partnered with the secret clergy response team in order to help satan pull it off. There is no other possible reason to join such an effort. Every bad thing mentioned in the video is supported and pushed by the church. Were it not for the LDS leadership fear mongering, no LDS would be afraid of covid. All the church had to do was tell the truth. But if they did that, satan would be defeated so they didn't. There are thousands of sissy men and women in Utah, just like that weenie in the video.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Fred wrote: November 28th, 2021, 11:15 pm
related
True video. Thing is though, that poisoning by the media was not enough to pull it off. Even when the church media became as evil as any of them. Satan had to create the secret clergy response team so that religious leaders could push the satanic agenda also. People would not trust the government or the media in many cases. But they would trust their religious leaders. So the LDS partnered with the secret clergy response team in order to help satan pull it off. There is no other possible reason to join such an effort. Every bad thing mentioned in the video is supported and pushed by the church. Were it not for the LDS leadership fear mongering, no LDS would be afraid of covid. All the church had to do was tell the truth. But if they did that, satan would be defeated so they didn't. There are thousands of sissy men and women in Utah, just like that weenie in the video.
Weenie, but not hotdog. :mrgreen: dbnp

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 30th, 2021, 8:52 pm
related
When the seer had a beer,
it became quite clear,
even though the day was hot,
the light of Christ could appear,
unless one took the shot,
to bring satan near,
and then the dear,
ones were not as they thought,
but more of a rot,
as their life would end,
for taking the godsend.

As Isaiah said,
it could be the end,
even for Fred,
if he listened to the seer,
that drank a beer,
and shed no tear,
for the millions dead.

The shot was not, a godsend,
but more of a lure to destroy the pure,
and satan laughed,
at the fear as you could hear,
the flock RMN refused to tend.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Fred wrote: November 30th, 2021, 10:08 pm
related
it became quite clear,
to bring satan near,
and then the dear,
but more of a rot,
as their life would end,
for taking the godsend.

As Isaiah said,
it could be the end,
even for Fred,
that drank a beer,
and shed no tear,
for the millions dead.

and satan laughed,
:lol: 😂😁 you have a gift, Fred

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

related
it became quite clear,
to bring satan near,
and then the dear,
but more of a rot,
as their life would end,
for taking the godsend.

As Isaiah said,
it could be the end,
even for Fred,
that drank a beer,
and shed no tear,
for the millions dead.

and satan laughed,
A seer drank beer
that all may partake
who are willing to bake
in the light of March 8
or eighteen when a quake
did unsettle Moroni’s world
such that he heartily hurled
his instrument upon the ground
at the very minute and daylight hour
that would form a unique timing pattern
where the H was skipped as per the 1 rule
allowing a whale or a ghost to sit on the left
but not to the right of a single dividing comma
similar to things that are deep but not profound
where things are written that don’t make a sound

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 2nd, 2021, 1:08 pm

it became quite clear,
to bring satan near,
and then the dear,
but more of a rot,
as their life would end,
for taking the godsend.