Lost my sister to covid this morning.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Lost my sister to covid this morning.

Post by Original_Intent »

Tami was a mid 40s single mom of two. I don't think she got the jab, and this is neither pro or con the jab. Personallly I am anti-jab, and VERY anti mandate.

She was hospitalized yesterday morning with them saying they felt she would be fine. By noon they were saying she had a 50/50 chance and early this morning she passed.

I'm not speaking from direct knowledge but second-hand accounts, but it seemed once they found out she had not been vaccinated they really took an unprofessional approach. As in, they asked her 22 year old son if she went into cardiac arrest if they should administer CPR, and "we doubt it would do any good, anyway." She did not have a DNR and I think in that situation CPR would be a no-brainer, and certainly not a decision you would put on a 22 year old son. He did tell them to of course do anything they could to keep her alive.

Anyways, rough, rough situation for her young sons. Tough on the rest of the family but their lives are upended.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Re: Lost my sister to covid this morning.

Post by Serragon »

Original_Intent wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:07 pm Tami was a mid 40s single mom of two. I don't think she got the jab, and this is neither pro or con the jab. Personallly I am anti-jab, and VERY anti mandate.

She was hospitalized yesterday morning with them saying they felt she would be fine. By noon they were saying she had a 50/50 chance and early this morning she passed.

I'm not speaking from direct knowledge but second-hand accounts, but it seemed once they found out she had not been vaccinated they really took an unprofessional approach. As in, they asked her 22 year old son if she went into cardiac arrest if they should administer CPR, and "we doubt it would do any good, anyway." She did not have a DNR and I think in that situation CPR would be a no-brainer, and certainly not a decision you would put on a 22 year old son. He did tell them to of course do anything they could to keep her alive.

Anyways, rough, rough situation for her young sons. Tough on the rest of the family but their lives are upended.
Truly sorry to hear this OI.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Oh my goodness this is so sad. I am so sorry. Praying for all your family.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

I'm so sorry to hear this. I pray for you and her children.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I don't want to be insensitive at this time, but I wonder if she considered Ivermectin over the hospital? There is not a chance in hell that I would allow anyone that I cared about to go to the hospital to be killed, either by neglect or on purpose. Any doctor or institution that thinks the jab is better than Ivermectin is not fit to make medical decisions for anyone.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

So sorry about your sister, OI, and her two boys. Heartbreaking for them. Prayers for you all.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

Original_Intent wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:07 pm Tami was a mid 40s single mom of two. I don't think she got the jab, and this is neither pro or con the jab. Personallly I am anti-jab, and VERY anti mandate.

I'm convinced hospitals are killing people. They are treating the unvax'd as lepers and just throwing them to the wolves, not doing anything for them.

It's treatable but the hospitals are following CDC protocols instead of what it proven.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

That’s awful. I’m very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Sorry Kevin!

...my brother was in hospital a week ago (actually tested neg but lost smell/taste and ended up with blood clots in lungs - also no jab) but luckily made it out and so far is hanging in there! I've heard other reports of the change in professionalism as well as a niece who is a ER nurse in SLC who has ranted consistently on Facebook about unvaccinated going away and dying...that she wished the hospital wouldn't even accept them and it was their choice to die. Its not difficult to imagine her reaction to such information and level of care provided.

Certainly last days...and every day can be a stretching experience...I hope peace with it is found!

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This is so sad. I wonder what they did and didn't do for her. I am sorry for your family, OI.

I ordered some 12mg ivermectin pills from here yesterday:

buyivermectin.us

...In case we can't get a hold of more horse dewormer.

Dozens of people I know of in my area have taken the horse dewormer and none wound up in the hospital. It's a good preventative and cure. If you get symptoms, step up the doses.

Routine: every two weeks

Upon symptoms: immediately, in 12 hours, then every 24 hours for three more days

That's what we've been doing here. Any cases have been mild and over in a few days. Nobody has developed lingering problems.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

I am sorry for your loss. Prayers extended to family...

Even sorrier to hear about the hospital treatment.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Fred wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:27 pm I don't want to be insensitive at this time, but I wonder if she considered Ivermectin over the hospital? There is not a chance in hell that I would allow anyone that I cared about to go to the hospital to be killed, either by neglect or on purpose. Any doctor or institution that thinks the jab is better than Ivermectin is not fit to make medical decisions for anyone.
She lives in Maine and the first I heard about it she was in the hospital already (not that I would have had any say in the matter, anyways,

And thanks all for the condolences,

TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

My deepest condolences. I will keep your family in my prayers.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Fred wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:27 pm I don't want to be insensitive at this time, but I wonder if she considered Ivermectin over the hospital? There is not a chance in hell that I would allow anyone that I cared about to go to the hospital to be killed, either by neglect or on purpose. Any doctor or institution that thinks the jab is better than Ivermectin is not fit to make medical decisions for anyone.
Or any of the rest of the sequenced multidrug options strongly suggested by Dr. McCullough and many, many others. McCullough emphasizes that ivermectin isn't the be-all-end-all, though highly important and stupid to neglect.

Condolences to your family OI. A sad event however you slice it.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

I'm sorry to hear this OI. May you find comfort in the Atonement.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Just wanted to get the McCullough 24 Sep presentation transcription pdfs out again. Very important information to download and pass around imsho.
Referring to uploaded pdf files containing text and interleaved slides from Dr. Peter McCullough's excellent 24 Sep 2021 presentation, posted on the Real life experiences with the vaccine thread. I did this in order to have an easily shared written version of his presentation, slides included, which I'm going to promulgate far a wide.

In this presentation, McCullough gives a very comprehensive exposition of the whole general problem of COVID and COVID shots backed up with detailed documentation from the scientific literature; and even gets into how there seems to be powerful interests pushing the narrative and agenda world-wide. The best detailed overview I've seen.
The downloadable pdf files of the 5 portions of his talk (4 is divided into a and b), can be accessed at the following locations:

viewtopic.php?p=1207530#p1207530
viewtopic.php?p=1207534#p1207534
viewtopic.php?p=1207561#p1207561
and: viewtopic.php?p=1207564#p1207564
Last edited by larsenb on November 19th, 2021, 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know several families that have had really solid and quick success with ivermectin. I also know a family that lost two loved ones because the evil satanic hospitals wouldn't allow them to use it or other "unproven" treatments. The medical industry is truly evil and as early true prophets declared, you cannot trust those satanic monsters in the medical field who work for allopathic babylonian constructs.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

jreuben wrote: November 19th, 2021, 2:23 pm I'm so sorry to hear this. I know several families that have had really solid and quick success with ivermectin. I also know a family that lost two loved ones because the evil satanic hospitals wouldn't allow them to use it or other "unproven" treatments. The medical industry is truly evil and as early true prophets declared, you cannot trust those satanic monsters in the medical field who work for allopathic babylonian constructs.
McCullough addresses this issue of hospitals being reluctant to use ivermectin and protocols that really work. He says patients and families negotiate all the time regarding drugs doctors want to use on them. And he provides the written law that allows this; essentially saying you need to kick them in the butt if necessary, to get them on board.

One of the big arguments is that the multidrugs are for the most part harmless, so nothing lost if they are used and have seemingly no effect on the condition.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I'm sorry to hear about this. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

This is a tragedy. I'm so sorry for your family. But it's very important you realize she did not 'die of COVID'. And probably also important to get details of what she actually was suffering with.

Remember - 'COVID' is a lie and the only tests for it available are a scam to promote the lie.

The 'test' is just a way of converting other, standard, illnesses into 'COVID' so that the stats remain high and the hospital gets paid (they get money for every 'COVID' diagnosis).

It's also a fast track into DNRs and iatrogenic death.

So, like millions of others, your poor sister became sick with something (maybe a virus, maybe something else)and then was unlucky enough to text 'positive' and so kick off the 'COVID' protocols which may have helped to end her life.

The best service anyone can do her is to try to find out everything about what happened after she was admitted.

Don't accept that 'COVID' diagnosis. It's a lie, an excuse and an insult to her, your family and all of humanity.

Teancum
captain of 100

Post by Teancum »

I too wish to express my heartfelt sorrow for your loss, pain and anguish. I almost lost my brother a couple of months ago to it or to the hospital. It was very close for a while, but we had extra time to organize family fasts and prayers.

Sending prayers for you, Kevin and your nephews.

May the Lord bless and comfort.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

What a painful time for you my condolences.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

alurker wrote: November 19th, 2021, 1:31 pm

I'm convinced hospitals are killing people. They are treating the unvax'd as lepers and just throwing them to the wolves, not doing anything for them.

It's treatable but the hospitals are following CDC protocols instead of what it proven.

It's horrifying to think that hospital personal are either intentionally or subconsciously treating the unvaccinated with less care, and neglect, but in this day and age, I think it's very well possible. My advice is if you get covid and have to go to the hospital, LIE, LIE LIE. You got the jab, you just left your paperwork at home. Oh darn, it must be lost.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

So sorry for your loss. Hopefully her sons don't get too sick.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

This is very sad and I'm sorry for your family. My brother, who is fifty, had covid and was unvaxxed in Sept. He had pluracy and his lungs were already not the best. He became progressively worse and had an oximeter to gauge his oxygen, by mid Sept he was at 85% oxygen and I was going to his house daily. He got to the point he couldn't get a good breath and was basically bedbound except for bathroom usage. He didn't want to eat or drink and at one point I really thought he would die. He started on ivermectin about week two as he was getting worse. By week three when he was the sickest, I started giving him fresh squeezed pineapple Juice and he would hardly be able to drink it but he did. Around week four he started to eat again and began getting better. Now he is having brain fog but is up and working again. He lost forty lbs.. I don't think he would have made it if he hadn't started the ivermectin. He refused going to the hospital and said if he died at home it would be better. I have a friend who works as a respitory therapist and she says people at her hospital either die or are shipped to bigger hospital as the smaller hospitals don't want to put the hours in to save them. So you have to get better on your own there too.....it just really sad that people can't get the care they need.