Must Read article on Feminism

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Must Read article on Feminism

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

http://www.prorev.com/indexa.htm
And to the world’s feminists – I say this: You are the dumbest women who have ever walked the face of the Earth. Week by week, day by day, you are losing every right you thought you invented. You fell hook, line, and sinker into the dialectic, and you are nothing but dictator pawns to the larger mission of total control over people and freedom. What a shame when arrogance literally beats brains useless. What a crime and a shame when you brutally victimize the very people you claim to represent – much like all other destroyers of human freedom. The day will come when you and your brothers in crime will be fully understood for your true missions. The day will come when YOU finally comprehend what you actually stood for – the total denial of rights and freedom for all.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Maybe we should make a new group, that actually honors the role of mother and wife. We could call it, um, I don't know, womanists or something. I'll give the title some more thought, lol. :?

evey
Hi, I'm new.

Equalist

Post by evey »

I like the name "equalists" That way we cater to those that stand for Women AND men who believe in the sanctity of womanhood, motherhood, fatherhood, and every other righteous "hood" that is under attack today. Unfortunately the term "Femininist" has been manipulated and misused, so that it doesn't mean what it means anymore.

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Re: Equalist

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

evey wrote:I like the name "equalists" That way we cater to those that stand for Women AND men who believe in the sanctity of womanhood, motherhood, fatherhood, and every other righteous "hood" that is under attack today. Unfortunately the term "Femininist" has been manipulated and misused, so that it doesn't mean what it means anymore.
leave it to Satan to mess up a good thing

Equality4All
captain of 10

Re: Must Read article on Feminism

Post by Equality4All »

Are y'all serious? It is thanks to feminism that women have the rights they have now, and feminism fights for equality for EVERYONE, including men. Feminists fight for single dads to have diaper changing stations in their restrooms (something that is STILL very uncommon), for courts to overcome biases that mothers MUST be the caretaker of children (sometimes ignoring the fact that it is healthier and safer for children to be with their father sometimes). Feminism fights for people to recognize that Indigenous women are the most likely to be trafficked or murdered and have it be ignored by authorities, it fights for people to recognize the injustice of black people being shot by cops just for being black. Feminism is about equality, for women AND men. Are there some feminists who go to extremes, or that don't follow the basic ideology of feminism? Of course there are! There are extremists in EVERY group of people! That's how people are. To say that they are the stupidest group of people walking the earth right now is a blatant lie. Please do research on feminism before spouting out nonsense like this.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

The constituent principles of a philosophy are veiled behind an abstractly named -ism. Is it not more helpful to focus on true principles rather than a contrived philosophy?

Germane to this discussion is the classic book, and now movement, Fascinating Womanhood (https://fascinatingwomanhood.com/welcome-eng).

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Equality4All wrote: January 29th, 2019, 9:14 pm Are y'all serious?... feminism fights for equality for EVERYONE, including men.
Lol. are you serious?

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote: January 15th, 2007, 1:33 pm http://www.prorev.com/indexa.htm
And to the world’s feminists – I say this: You are the dumbest women who have ever walked the face of the Earth. Week by week, day by day, you are losing every right you thought you invented. You fell hook, line, and sinker into the dialectic, and you are nothing but dictator pawns to the larger mission of total control over people and freedom. What a shame when arrogance literally beats brains useless. What a crime and a shame when you brutally victimize the very people you claim to represent – much like all other destroyers of human freedom. The day will come when you and your brothers in crime will be fully understood for your true missions. The day will come when YOU finally comprehend what you actually stood for – the total denial of rights and freedom for all.
I'm definitely not for feminism, but I think this approach is too harsh. I don't think it's going to cause anyone to reconsider their position.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Trucker wrote: January 30th, 2019, 1:28 pm
Equality4All wrote: January 29th, 2019, 9:14 pm Are y'all serious?... feminism fights for equality for EVERYONE, including men.
Lol. are you serious?
Does feminism fight for equality for unborn babies? No. Feminists relish in the blood of murdered innocents.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

EmmaLee wrote: January 30th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Lol. are you serious?
Does feminism fight for equality for unborn babies? No. Feminists relish in the blood of murdered innocents.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0kC1B__CJ4

Yes, and proven in New York, and now Virginia this very week. A woman in labor, and dilating, with a full-term baby coming down the birth canal, may choose to kill her child as long as her doctor agrees with her. And hypocrite Kamala Harris says we need to take away every gun, because babies are killed with guns. She is dangerous.

Lord of my dogs
captain of 100

Post by Lord of my dogs »

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81-750-500.jpg
5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81-750-500.jpg (118.3 KiB) Viewed 4493 times

mgridle1
captain of 1,000

Post by mgridle1 »

Necro-thread! Must be one of the oldest I've ever seen. 11 years!!! Cool.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

God wants people to come unto him, to be strengthened and families to be strong and teach righteous principles to the young.

Show me anywhere the modern feminists stand up for any of these principles.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/E5ttR5N ... lady.0.jpg

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Equality4All wrote: January 29th, 2019, 9:14 pm Are y'all serious? It is thanks to feminism that women have the rights they have now, and feminism fights for equality for EVERYONE, including men. Feminists fight for single dads to have diaper changing stations in their restrooms (something that is STILL very uncommon), for courts to overcome biases that mothers MUST be the caretaker of children (sometimes ignoring the fact that it is healthier and safer for children to be with their father sometimes). Feminism fights for people to recognize that Indigenous women are the most likely to be trafficked or murdered and have it be ignored by authorities, it fights for people to recognize the injustice of black people being shot by cops just for being black. Feminism is about equality, for women AND men. Are there some feminists who go to extremes, or that don't follow the basic ideology of feminism? Of course there are! There are extremists in EVERY group of people! That's how people are. To say that they are the stupidest group of people walking the earth right now is a blatant lie. Please do research on feminism before spouting out nonsense like this.
That statement as well as my agreement with it were the product of research. You want us to hold sacred your definition of feminism when you don't? How can feminism " fights for people to recognize the injustice of black people being shot by cops just for being black" That doesn't jive with anyone's definition of feminism and is a whole separate movement (whether feminists also hold such beliefs or not). Also note how you define all men's rights as getting the side of "women's issues" that women don't want like changing diapers and having custody of the souls feminists support murdering in the first place pre and post birth!!!

You want facts? Here they are:

The number of abortions in California in one year (2014): 157,350
The number of murders (non-abortion related) in California in one year (2014): 1,697

That makes women, by far (100 to 1), the biggest mass murderers in all of human history and Planned Parenthood and every other abortion provider the absolute worst serial killers ever conceived!!!

The same ratios hold true for the rest of the nation for every other recent year you ever experienced.

Show me the feminist rally that does not support abortion and I will take you as something other than what the article I posted 11 years ago stated!

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

I think you all are missing the point. The original poster was not arguing for abortion. Just because women who label themselves feminists now-a-days largely support abortion, does not mean women who fought for other rights in the past should be lumped into the same category of selfish thinking and delusion which characterizes abortionists. It also doesn't mean that there are many women who choose to call themselves feminists who are pro-life. In fact, there was a story not to long ago about a women's march that decided to exclude feminist groups who were pro-life.

I say throw the whole label down the garbage, and stick to arguing against the behavior you have a problem with. There are plenty of men who are fighting for abortion rights as well and who pay for abortions, or make threats to their woman partners if they will not get an abortion.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

Women have every opportunity, rights and privileges a man does.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Sarah wrote: January 31st, 2019, 1:39 pm I think you all are missing the point. The original poster was not arguing for abortion. Just because women who label themselves feminists now-a-days largely support abortion, does not mean women who fought for other rights in the past should be lumped into the same category of selfish thinking and delusion which characterizes abortionists. It also doesn't mean that there are many women who choose to call themselves feminists who are pro-life. In fact, there was a story not to long ago about a women's march that decided to exclude feminist groups who were pro-life.

I say throw the whole label down the garbage, and stick to arguing against the behavior you have a problem with. There are plenty of men who are fighting for abortion rights as well and who pay for abortions, or make threats to their woman partners if they will not get an abortion.
We are just talking about those who carry the label "feminism" and they all fit the description.

That does not mean that every good women or every advancement for women was wrong (quite the contrary). You cannot have it both ways. You cannot refer to feminism to mean all the good associations to the exclusion of all the bad associations (or vice versa). It is a movement that has had organisation and goals and activists. As with any movement it should be judged not by the best connotation of the label but by what it actually does. By that standard it deserves the condemnation as posted 11 years ago!

Equality4All
captain of 10

Post by Equality4All »

SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote: January 31st, 2019, 12:53 pm
Equality4All wrote: January 29th, 2019, 9:14 pm Are y'all serious? It is thanks to feminism that women have the rights they have now, and feminism fights for equality for EVERYONE, including men. Feminists fight for single dads to have diaper changing stations in their restrooms (something that is STILL very uncommon), for courts to overcome biases that mothers MUST be the caretaker of children (sometimes ignoring the fact that it is healthier and safer for children to be with their father sometimes). Feminism fights for people to recognize that Indigenous women are the most likely to be trafficked or murdered and have it be ignored by authorities, it fights for people to recognize the injustice of black people being shot by cops just for being black. Feminism is about equality, for women AND men. Are there some feminists who go to extremes, or that don't follow the basic ideology of feminism? Of course there are! There are extremists in EVERY group of people! That's how people are. To say that they are the stupidest group of people walking the earth right now is a blatant lie. Please do research on feminism before spouting out nonsense like this.
That statement as well as my agreement with it were the product of research. You want us to hold sacred your definition of feminism when you don't? How can feminism " fights for people to recognize the injustice of black people being shot by cops just for being black" That doesn't jive with anyone's definition of feminism and is a whole separate movement (whether feminists also hold such beliefs or not). Also note how you define all men's rights as getting the side of "women's issues" that women don't want like changing diapers and having custody of the souls feminists support murdering in the first place pre and post birth!!!

You want facts? Here they are:

The number of abortions in California in one year (2014): 157,350
The number of murders (non-abortion related) in California in one year (2014): 1,697

That makes women, by far (100 to 1), the biggest mass murderers in all of human history and Planned Parenthood and every other abortion provider the absolute worst serial killers ever conceived!!!

The same ratios hold true for the rest of the nation for every other recent year you ever experienced.

Show me the feminist rally that does not support abortion and I will take you as something other than what the article I posted 11 years ago stated!
Feminism is about supporting the rights of the mother, and abortion is about their right to CHOOSE. Do you believe that it is better for a woman to be forced to carry her rapist's baby? Something that causes severe mental trauma for her and often leads to problems with the baby? Did you know that in some countries where abortion is illegal, over 90% of pregnancies in girls age 15 and under are due to rape by family members (Gender Violence: Interdisciplinary Perspectives). Not to mention how incredibly insensitive it is to say that all women who get an abortion are murderers. Sometimes that is their only choice to survive, sometimes the baby is already dead inside of them; you do NOT know their situations, and to compare those people with other people who actually go out and murder another human being, willingly and without reason, is disgusting and vile. I'm sorry, but it is true, and it makes me incredibly sad. Feminists support the right for women to have a CHOICE; and making abortion illegal doesn't solve anything, it just makes things worse (look at what women did with clothing hangers....).

Equality4All
captain of 10

Post by Equality4All »

Lol. are you serious?
They really.... Don't. Who told you that?

Equality4All
captain of 10

Post by Equality4All »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 30th, 2019, 4:00 pm
Lol. are you serious?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t0kC1B__CJ4

Yes, and proven in New York, and now Virginia this very week. A woman in labor, and dilating, with a full-term baby coming down the birth canal, may choose to kill her child as long as her doctor agrees with her. And hypocrite Kamala Harris says we need to take away every gun, because babies are killed with guns. She is dangerous.
You think that having a gun would save that baby? In 2015, 2,824 children (age 0 to 19 years) died by gunshot and an additional 13,723 were injured. That doesn't sound helpful to me. And if a woman is dilating and decides to "kill" her baby, it is usually because the baby is already dead. It is a very traumatizing experience for a woman, and I hope you never experience having to push out a cold corpse from your vagina, and to please give love to the women that have and are suffering.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:08 pm
Lol. are you serious?
There are times as a Moderator where I almost wish I could warn a poster before they launch themselves into epic battle. It's exactly those moments when I have to remind myself:
gonnabegood.jpeg
gonnabegood.jpeg (34.25 KiB) Viewed 4261 times

Equality4All
captain of 10

Post by Equality4All »

SwissMrs&Pitchfire wrote: January 31st, 2019, 3:46 pm
Sarah wrote: January 31st, 2019, 1:39 pm I think you all are missing the point. The original poster was not arguing for abortion. Just because women who label themselves feminists now-a-days largely support abortion, does not mean women who fought for other rights in the past should be lumped into the same category of selfish thinking and delusion which characterizes abortionists. It also doesn't mean that there are many women who choose to call themselves feminists who are pro-life. In fact, there was a story not to long ago about a women's march that decided to exclude feminist groups who were pro-life.

We are just talking about those who carry the label "feminism" and they all fit the description.

That does not mean that every good women or every advancement for women was wrong (quite the contrary). You cannot have it both ways. You cannot refer to feminism to mean all the good associations to the exclusion of all the bad associations (or vice versa). It is a movement that has had organisation and goals and activists. As with any movement it should be judged not by the best connotation of the label but by what it actually does. By that standard it deserves the condemnation as posted 11 years ago!
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "You cannot refer to feminism to mean all the good associations to the exclusion of all the bad associations (or vice versa)." Can you explain that to me?
And what do you mean by it should have been condemned 11 years ago? Are all women receiving equal pay to a white man in the US now?????

Equality4All
captain of 10

Post by Equality4All »

iWriteStuff wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:16 pm

Lol. are you serious?
There are times as a Moderator where I almost wish I could warn a poster before they launch themselves into epic battle. It's exactly those moments when I have to remind myself:

gonnabegood.jpeg
What is your stance on feminism?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Equality4All wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:19 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: January 31st, 2019, 10:16 pm

gonnabegood.jpeg
What is your stance on feminism?
Same stance I have on male-ism. Anything that divides people is not of God.

Equality4All
captain of 10

Post by Equality4All »

Gage wrote: January 31st, 2019, 2:11 pm Women have every opportunity, rights and privileges a man does.
We really don't. White women are closer to being equal, sure, but women of color are still discriminated against VERY strongly. I feel like if you really truly believe this, you have been out of touch with the news...