Two Years

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Two Years

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

What say ye? Any you guys with the fancy numbers think this has any significance? *coughBND*
A3783F3D-3858-488F-B759-A0989AAB8611.jpeg
A3783F3D-3858-488F-B759-A0989AAB8611.jpeg (490.44 KiB) Viewed 558 times

NewEliza
captain of 1,000

Re: Two Years

Post by NewEliza »

People can find patterns in anything I swear

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

NewEliza wrote: November 9th, 2021, 8:26 pm People can find patterns in anything I swear
Very true. Oddly enough, Michael Yeadon (former VP of Pfizer) claimed that everyone who took the jab would die within 2-3 years. 🤔

I’m curious if there is any significance to this whatsoever, or if it’s just a meme.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Whoever made the meme needs to take the apostrophe out of “it’s”.
Right now it says “It will do it is job”.

His graphics are great, spelling needs work.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 9th, 2021, 8:29 pm Oddly enough, Michael Yeadon (former VP of Pfizer) claimed that everyone who took the jab would die within 2-3 years. 🤔
Ok I don’t know where I got that number, perhaps it was in my mind... or maybe a different statement or from someone/something entirely different. But here’s an interesting article with statements from Michael Yeadon:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclu ... our-death/

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Well, there aren't any known benefits to the shot. There are tens of thousands of deaths and other terrible side effects. It was created by evil men for an evil purpose. So anyone saying that the jab is not evil is a liar. That makes everyone promoting the jab a liar. Including the church, of course.

While stupid and evil should not be conflated, there are people that are both.

Mankind is God's greatest achievement. The purpose of the shot is to destroy mankind. The shorter or faster purpose is to alter the immune system which God created to protect mankind. Therefore, the jab is an anti-Christ symbol and purpose. Stupid people can take the shot and not be evil, even though participation in an evil act could cost them their life.

God told us there would be scourges that cover the earth. He did not tell us to partake of them. Liars, pretending to speak for God did, and that just proves that anyone is stupid that listens to them. God gave us brains. Some people choose not to use them. When the blind lead the blind, they both fall in the ditch. Just like the scriptures say. One has to discard the scriptures in order to follow the profit. That is not what God said to do.

The number 666 is applicable. Regardless of the way it was discovered.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Two Years & 18th letter R is silent too

Post by BeNotDeceived »

NewEliza wrote: November 9th, 2021, 8:26 pm People can find patterns in anything I swear

search.php?keywords=38ii

Short posts are a useful pattern, click link 2 C Y.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: November 9th, 2021, 7:40 pm What say ye? Any you guys with the fancy numbers think this has any significance? *coughBND*
A3783F3D-3858-488F-B759-A0989AAB8611.jpeg
It’s a meme that adds up. :P

https://youtu.be/EUQEMqF5dL8 Is ultimate pattern.

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=62710&p=1177706&hi ... 3#p1177706

Compare the second bookend at the site link, which is in 2023, and may be an early start on 2024 and beyond. Hold onto your bootstraps. :lol:

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

Sounds to me this could totally happen based on the skyrocketing cases of Myocarditis and Pericarditis.

MEDICAL HOLOCAUST Against Children: Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis in Children Has 50% Fatality Rate in Five Years
Dr. Anthony Hinton, a consultant surgeon with 30 years of experience working for the United Kingdom’s National Health Service (NHS), has warned that Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine”-related myocarditis has a 20 percent fatality rate in children after two years, and a 50 percent fatality rate in five years.

In a tweet, Hinton explained that viral myocarditis is “not mild,” adding that “t’s dead heart muscle.” To even suggest that myocarditis is in any way mild is akin to saying that a person is “a little bit pregnant,” added Scottish television presenter and author Neil Oliver.

The American Heart Association medical journal Circulation explains that myocarditis results in a 56% mortality rate in 4.3 years. Giant cell myocarditis had an 80% mortality rate in five years.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is already estimating that there will be 106 additional myocarditis cases per one million double-injected children between the ages of 5-11. Remember that fake “president” Joe Biden is now planning to inject all 28 million-plus children in this age group with Fauci Flu shots.

“So (if the Biden administration has its way) 106 excess myocarditis cases per 1 million x 28.38 million people would be 3,009 excess myocarditis cases post-vaccination if the Pfizer vaccine is approved,” reported America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS).

https://basedunderground.com/2021/11/09 ... ive-years/

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

TrueFaith wrote: November 10th, 2021, 10:47 am Sounds to me this could totally happen based on the skyrocketing cases of Myocarditis and Pericarditis.

MEDICAL HOLOCAUST Against Children: Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis in Children Has 50% Fatality Rate in Five Years
Dr. Anthony Hinton, a consultant surgeon with 30 years of experience working for the United Kingdom’s National Health Service (NHS), has warned that Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine”-related myocarditis has a 20 percent fatality rate in children after two years, and a 50 percent fatality rate in five years.

In a tweet, Hinton explained that viral myocarditis is “not mild,” adding that “t’s dead heart muscle.” To even suggest that myocarditis is in any way mild is akin to saying that a person is “a little bit pregnant,” added Scottish television presenter and author Neil Oliver.

The American Heart Association medical journal Circulation explains that myocarditis results in a 56% mortality rate in 4.3 years. Giant cell myocarditis had an 80% mortality rate in five years.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is already estimating that there will be 106 additional myocarditis cases per one million double-injected children between the ages of 5-11. Remember that fake “president” Joe Biden is now planning to inject all 28 million-plus children in this age group with Fauci Flu shots.

“So (if the Biden administration has its way) 106 excess myocarditis cases per 1 million x 28.38 million people would be 3,009 excess myocarditis cases post-vaccination if the Pfizer vaccine is approved,” reported America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS).

https://basedunderground.com/2021/11/09 ... ive-years/
I'm thinking so as well, we are moving along at a rapid pace. Eyes will really start to open once the 5-11 year-olds start getting juiced up...