Soaking

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: Soaking

Post by FrankOne »

It depends on the usage of the term "Christ".

Since the atonement of Christ, there may be others that have joined him in unity. In unity, they would all be identical to Christ. In some distant future, we will all be Christ because perfection cannot be divided, although right now, we imagine it can and we live separate within an illusion of Ego. So... a re-unification is inevitable. Christ is who we all are, but we have chosen forgetfulness.

Historically, from what I've studied, I speculate that there were at least two physical "Jesuses".

As far as Christs to come in the near future, I perceive there are two. One being a physical being as described in scripture to come. The other being "The Christ" which is incomprehensible in form

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 8:13 pm Is christ 1 or many?
FrankOne wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 4:46 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 5:12 am I looked on ytube. Lots of videos attributing this to mormonism.

Thr social pressure must be immense. I have heard horror stories but few will name the guilty.

How am i supposed to judge or ounish the guity in mormonism without names and evidence? Stop hiding these people from me.
I would think that Christ has the judgement part figured out.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

How did the 2 jeshua thesis come about?
FrankOne wrote: June 4th, 2023, 1:50 pm It depends on the usage of the term "Christ".

Since the atonement of Christ, there may be others that have joined him in unity. In unity, they would all be identical to Christ. In some distant future, we will all be Christ because perfection cannot be divided, although right now, we imagine it can and we live separate within an illusion of Ego. So... a re-unification is inevitable. Christ is who we all are, but we have chosen forgetfulness.

Historically, from what I've studied, I speculate that there were at least two physical "Jesuses".

As far as Christs to come in the near future, I perceive there are two. One being a physical being as described in scripture to come. The other being "The Christ" which is incomprehensible in form

FrankOne wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 4:46 pm

I would think that Christ has the judgement part figured out.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

It's been about 30 yrs since I studied that, but I recall he was a pagan God of sorts that worked miracles. I say 'of sorts' because the word "pagan" wasn't coined until about 300ad by a roman general. The romans were exterminating those that had fled to live in the countryside so they called them pagans (of the countryside or rural locations). The whole concept today of what a pagan was is so skewed that it's almost impossible to figure out the truth of it. If the same thing happened today, the same type of group could be called hillbillies . Basically, it was a derogatory word created by a Roman for those that fled towns and cities and were deemed outlaws to the civilized world. Sorry to digress but that word is something quite important in history and the propaganda (false history) that has been created around it.

An odd point of trivia is "why were so many catholic edifices built on the foundations of ancient "pagan" temples?
Ymarsakar wrote: June 4th, 2023, 8:50 pm How did the 2 jeshua thesis come about?
FrankOne wrote: June 4th, 2023, 1:50 pm It depends on the usage of the term "Christ".

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FrankOne wrote: June 4th, 2023, 9:18 pm It's been about 30 yrs since I studied that, but I recall he was a pagan God of sorts that worked miracles. I say 'of sorts' because the word "pagan" wasn't coined until about 300ad by a roman general. The romans were exterminating those that had fled to live in the countryside so they called them pagans (of the countryside or rural locations). The whole concept today of what a pagan was is so skewed that it's almost impossible to figure out the truth of it. If the same thing happened today, the same type of group could be called hillbillies . Basically, it was a derogatory word created by a Roman for those that fled towns and cities and were deemed outlaws to the civilized world. Sorry to digress but that word is something quite important in history and the propaganda (false history) that has been created around it.
Pagan just refers to countrypeople originally. It also refers to pre-scientific, traditional religions, not some post-modern pastiche of them.

As a self-descriptor it is ridiculous. Like calling yourself an infidel. Yet many do call themselves such. Someone asked me why I didn't become a "pagan" instead. I pointed out the illogic of that label. Nature worship is still possible, but our roots to our pagan past are mostly severed.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Religions always liked to hijack power spots. Make sure n9body could access em. Only access is given tonsatans minions
FrankOne wrote: June 4th, 2023, 9:18 pm It's been about 30 yrs since I studied that, but I recall he was a pagan God of sorts that worked miracles. I say 'of sorts' because the word "pagan" wasn't coined until about 300ad by a roman general. The romans were exterminating those that had fled to live in the countryside so they called them pagans (of the countryside or rural locations). The whole concept today of what a pagan was is so skewed that it's almost impossible to figure out the truth of it. If the same thing happened today, the same type of group could be called hillbillies . Basically, it was a derogatory word created by a Roman for those that fled towns and cities and were deemed outlaws to the civilized world. Sorry to digress but that word is something quite important in history and the propaganda (false history) that has been created around it.

An odd point of trivia is "why were so many catholic edifices built on the foundations of ancient "pagan" temples?
Ymarsakar wrote: June 4th, 2023, 8:50 pm How did the 2 jeshua thesis come about?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Niemand wrote: June 5th, 2023, 2:50 am
Pagan just refers to countrypeople originally. It also refers to pre-scientific, traditional religions, not some post-modern pastiche of them.

As a self-descriptor it is ridiculous. Like calling yourself an infidel. Yet many do call themselves such. Someone asked me why I didn't become a "pagan" instead. I pointed out the illogic of that label. Nature worship is still possible, but our roots to our pagan past are mostly severed.
As far as I understand it, which isn't really all that far, is that those that the Romans called "pagans" were derided simply because they didn't worship the Gods that the Romans did. Today, paganism is defined as 'nature worship' which really doesn't make any sense in comparison to what the 'pagans' were actually worshiping. They had a highly defined idea of the Gods of this world/system and the places that they constructed temples were well selected for their unusual geophysical characteristics. It's all quite mysterious unless one relies on the modern bubblegum earth worshipers that they are made out to have been. .