Meta?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Re: Meta?

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

Also, check this out!

https://transfigurism.org/

🤦‍♀️

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

JuneBug12000 wrote: October 29th, 2021, 2:02 pm This is one of the most important announcements regarding the last days, thus far , in my lifetime.
Understand. Satan is revealing his "kingdom" It is called the Metaverse.
That means we we, through the principle of opposition in all things, must now begin to build Zion, not just talk about it.
well said...

Metaverse is just one of the many aspects of this satanic version of the millennium...the 17 Sustainable Development Goals...AI driven world of tech/flesh...a controlled people (neural - GO)...etc etc etc...

...luckily we have the fortune of knowing they will fill the pit they are digging...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

TruthSeeker77 wrote: November 1st, 2021, 5:51 pm Also, check this out!

https://transfigurism.org/

🤦‍♀️
https://www.youtube.com/c/TransfigurismOrg

...looks like they ran out of steam a couple years ago...

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

TruthSeeker77 wrote: November 1st, 2021, 5:48 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: October 29th, 2021, 2:02 pm This is one of the most important announcements regarding the last days, thus far , in my lifetime.

When Eve ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, it didn't frustrate God's plan, it moved it forward. To frustrate the plan, Eve would have needed to eat from the Tree of Life as well, so as to live forever in her sins. Satan was willing to take that risk, moving the plan forward, because it was his best chance at disrupting it.

God protected Eve and Adam by sending them from the Garden of Eden AND placing a cherubim and flaming sword to guard the Tree of Life.

There have been other attempts by Satan to place himself above God or in His place. The Fallen Angels. The Tower of Babel. Even the tempting of Christ.

The coming forth of the personal computer was the beginning of the last attempt by Satan. Most of us have eaten of the fruit as evidenced by the literal image of an apple with a bite out of it carried around by most people in their pockets and purses. Ever wonder why all Apple products are denoted with an "i?" Like in the Garden of Eden, it has increased our knowledge and our suffering. But it will not destroy us and our progression unless Satan can convince us to take the next step as well:

Living forever in our sins.

Immortality in a fallen and corruptible mortal body. Transhumanism. When " men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them." Revelation 9:6 When the iron kingdom "shall mingle themselves with the seed of men." Daniel 2:40-43.

We were born to die. That our physical bodies would die and our corruptible mortal nature. Then we would be "born again" through the literal atonement and resurrection of Christ.

It is not accident that the false competition to Apple is Android.

This Metaverse will usher in transhumanism. A false reality where it appears, that you you may receive eternal life without righteousness.

The name: metaverse is an interesting as well. God created and rules the Universe. Satan's counterfeit is the Metaverse. Satan is trying to place his "Metaverse" above God's Universe.

Look at some of the meanings of meta, they all seem to apply.
meta-
/ˌmetə,ˌmetə/
combining form
prefix: meta-; prefix: met-
denoting a change of position or condition.
"metamorphosis"
denoting position behind, after, or beyond.
"metacarpus"
denoting something of a higher or second-order kind.
"metalanguage"
CHEMISTRY
denoting substitution at two carbon atoms separated by one other in a benzene ring, e.g. in 1,3 positions.
"metadichlorobenzene"
CHEMISTRY
denoting a compound formed by dehydration.
"metaphosphoric acid"

Combining form.

Like the the combining of iron and clay spoken of in Daniel? The mixing of human and machine to make a transhumanist?
What about #4? two carbon atoms separated by a benzene ring. We are a carbon based life form. And Satan is attempting 3rd strand DNA to modify our bodies that were first created in the image of God. To insert himself in our temple, our body, to control it.

He is never original. Only a bad carbon copy. Literally.

We are beginning to see the fulfillment of the plan to have Satan sit in the temple of God. (You, you are that temple!) You will be a "Host in Hell" (ghost in a shell.)

This announcement compliments this statement April 2020 in an article titled The Future of the Church: Preparing the World for the Savior's Second Coming
The time is coming when those who do not obey the Lord will be separated from those who do.
That time is at hand. This is the beginning.

You came to earth to participate in God's Plan of Salvation.
If you enter to the Metaverse, you will participate in Satan's Plan of Slavery.

He will possess your temple. And you will be in Hell.

God taught me all this through the scriptures years ago.

I have found that there are a few others that have had this revealed as well.

Someone on this board actually recommended Nicholas1968 on youtube. He has a webpage with more videos that youtube removed. https://www.nicholson1968.com/

He has known this even longer than I have. Since 1999. And sharing it online since 2007.

That means we we, through the principle of opposition in all things, must now begin to build Zion, not just talk about it.
June, reading your post, I was like "Nicholson, is that you?" Lol

Great post! Thanks for sharing! I have recommended him before and I hope more people take a peek at what he has shared. It is very insightful!
I just barely started watching a few of his videos and I was so stunned at how everything he has said so far matches exactly what I was shown in the scriptures as well.

It makes me wonder
1. How come our church isn't teaching this.
2. Why aren't more people seeing this?
3. How do I connect in the real world with those who do see it so we can build a real life community?

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

When Eve ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, it didn't frustrate God's plan, it moved it forward. To frustrate the plan, Eve would have needed to eat from the Tree of Life as well, so as to live forever in her sins. Satan was willing to take that risk, moving the plan forward, because it was his best chance at disrupting it.

God protected Eve and Adam by sending them from the Garden of Eden AND placing a cherubim and flaming sword to guard the Tree of Life.

There have been other attempts by Satan to place himself above God or in His place. The Fallen Angels. The Tower of Babel. Even the tempting of Christ.

The coming forth of the personal computer was the beginning of the last attempt by Satan. Most of us have eaten of the fruit as evidenced by the literal image of an apple with a bite out of it carried around by most people in their pockets and purses. Ever wonder why all Apple products are denoted with an "i?" Like in the Garden of Eden, it has increased our knowledge and our suffering. But it will not destroy us and our progression unless Satan can convince us to take the next step as well:

Immortality in a fallen and corruptible mortal body. Transhumanism. When " men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them." Revelation 9:6 When the iron kingdom "shall mingle themselves with the seed of men." Daniel 2:40-43.

We were born to die. That our physical bodies would die and our corruptible mortal nature. Then we would be "born again" through the literal atonement and resurrection of Christ.

This Metaverse will usher in transhumanism. A false reality where it appears, that you you may receive eternal life without righteousness.

The name: metaverse is an interesting as well. God created and rules the Universe. Satan's counterfeit is the Metaverse. Satan is trying to place his "Metaverse" above God's Universe.

meta-
/ˌmetə,ˌmetə/
combining form
"metamorphosis"
"metacarpus"
"metalanguage"
CHEMISTRY
denoting substitution at two carbon atoms separated by one other in a benzene ring, e.g. in 1,3 positions.
"metadichlorobenzene"
CHEMISTRY
"metaphosphoric acid"

Combining form.

Like the the combining of iron and clay spoken of in Daniel? The mixing of human and machine to make a transhumanist?
What about #4? two carbon atoms separated by a benzene ring. We are a carbon based life form. And Satan is attempting 3rd strand DNA to modify our bodies that were first created in the image of God. To insert himself in our temple, our body, to control it.

We are beginning to see the fulfillment of the plan to have Satan sit in the temple of God. (You, you are that temple!) You will be a "Host in Hell" (ghost in a shell.)

This announcement compliments this statement April 2020 in an article titled The Future of the Church: Preparing the World for the Savior's Second Coming
The time is coming when those who do not obey the Lord will be separated from those who do.

Someone on this board actually recommended Nicholas1968 on youtube. He has a webpage with more videos that youtube removed. https://www.nicholson1968.com/

He has known this even longer than I have. Since 1999. And sharing it online since 2007.

Great post! Thanks for sharing! I have recommended him before and I hope more people take a peek at what he has shared. It is very insightful!
I just started a video of his from like 8 years ago and he mentions the two trees. This is so cool. I have only known this stuff from God for like 4 or 5 years and he has it down from way earlier. It also confirms that what I received is from God. I have never joined a patreon before, but I am seriously considering it!

TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

JuneBug12000 wrote: November 1st, 2021, 6:13 pm

meta-
/ˌmetə,ˌmetə/
combining form
"metamorphosis"
"metacarpus"
"metalanguage"
CHEMISTRY
"metadichlorobenzene"
CHEMISTRY
"metaphosphoric acid"

Combining form.

I just barely started watching a few of his videos and I was so stunned at how everything he has said so far matches exactly what I was shown in the scriptures as well.

It makes me wonder
1. How come our church isn't teaching this.
2. Why aren't more people seeing this?
3. How do I connect in the real world with those who do see it so we can build a real life community?
It also makes the whole thing all the more sinister.... 😬

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I was just saying to my son this morning, "It is going to take an elemental fire to clean up the mess we've created and allowed."
Doctrine & Covenants 101
25 And also that of element shall melt with fervent heat; and all things shall become new, that my knowledge and glory may dwell upon all the earth.
What energy and time we have left to us might be better used by building ZION within our immediate spheres of influence.

Of course, as fascinating it is, we will need to stop being sucked into the matrix - even to reconfirm just how awful our situation really is.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Amazing Polly has a great new video on this.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yVSRjmPJUUIN/

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

JuneBug12000 wrote: November 4th, 2021, 10:31 am Amazing Polly has a great new video on this.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yVSRjmPJUUIN/
I have to wonder...if everyone has taken the bait and found solace in a 'virtual world community', what happens if the power grid is taken down?

One of our sons lives in Washington State. A close friend of his left his job as a 'game' programmer when his employer brought in three psychiatrists with addiction expertise to help programmers create MORE addictive real-time internet games. No accident where this is headed.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

We had a scandal here about twenty years ago, when the Royal Mail was rebranded as "Consignia", at vast expense. Suffice to say, it reverted to its more obvious name and has remained so ever since!

Hopefully "Sugar Mountain" (Zuckerberg) and his team will lose a lot of money off it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2002480.stm
duffer. A howling waste of money.
The most ruinous decision since the biblical scam that saw Esau swap his birthright for a bowl of stew.

Think "Post Office Group", think trust, honour, gritty postmen braving blizzards to save a child's smile.

It's got consign in it. It's got a link with insignia, so there is this kind of royalty-ish thing

Think "Consignia", the name which replaced it. Think, um, Roman general? Footballer? Tummy bug?

"A good name is better than precious ointment" - Ecclesiastes 7,1, to return to the biblical theme.

And Consignia, judging by public outcry, ranks a poor second to a dab of cabbage water.

Even Allan Leighton, Consignia's new chairman, abhors the brand and has pledged its demise.

So who pulled off the most notorious ever Post Office robbery - that of the name itself?

Seated before BBC News Online is Keith Wells, who led consultancy Dragon Brands on the two-year trail which ended with the dreaded four-syllable word.

"What the hell did you think you were doing?"

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Niemand wrote: November 4th, 2021, 1:33 pm We had a scandal here about twenty years ago, when the Royal Mail was rebranded as "Consignia", at vast expense. Suffice to say, it reverted to its more obvious name and has remained so ever since!

Hopefully "Sugar Mountain" (Zuckerberg) and his team will lose a lot of money off it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2002480.stm
duffer. A howling waste of money.
The most ruinous decision since the biblical scam that saw Esau swap his birthright for a bowl of stew.

Think "Post Office Group", think trust, honour, gritty postmen braving blizzards to save a child's smile.

It's got consign in it. It's got a link with insignia, so there is this kind of royalty-ish thing

Think "Consignia", the name which replaced it. Think, um, Roman general? Footballer? Tummy bug?

"A good name is better than precious ointment" - Ecclesiastes 7,1, to return to the biblical theme.

And Consignia, judging by public outcry, ranks a poor second to a dab of cabbage water.

Even Allan Leighton, Consignia's new chairman, abhors the brand and has pledged its demise.

So who pulled off the most notorious ever Post Office robbery - that of the name itself?

Seated before BBC News Online is Keith Wells, who led consultancy Dragon Brands on the two-year trail which ended with the dreaded four-syllable word.

"What the hell did you think you were doing?"
More likely, Facebook will be "wounded to death" and then make a comeback that will be terrible for all. ;)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

JuneBug12000 wrote: October 29th, 2021, 10:37 pm
Rubicon wrote: October 29th, 2021, 5:51 pm Meta also means death in Hebrew. Look it up. Click the speaker icon to hear the pronunciation.
One of Enoch's names was Metatron. I always wondered what it meant. Any help?
Whenever I read "Metatron", it sounds to me like a movie about life in a computer.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Looked up the Latin meaning of "meta" which is where the English comes from. Wiktionary (!)
mēta f (genitive mētae); first declension

cone, pyramid
turning point, winning post (pillar at each end of the Circus route)
boundary limit
(figuratively) goal, end, limit, turning point

keeprunning
captain of 100

Post by keeprunning »

Jason wrote: November 1st, 2021, 5:41 pm
...fyi - some poor vernacular including f-bomb or two...
wow. They really disclosed it all there. First time I've heard the 'why' for population control.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Confessions of a Facebook moderator

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: December 5th, 2021, 4:15 am Confessions of a Facebook moderator
Very good video - thank you!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

There's a warning on the video. I began watching it anyway, but stopped when the guy was talking about some of the horrible things people were putting up on fb.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Silicon Valley's metaverse will suck reality into the virtual world — and ostracize those who aren't plugged in

https://www.businessinsider.com/metaver ... yq6vooY6Xw

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

PeacefulProtests wrote: December 5th, 2021, 8:02 pm Silicon Valley's metaverse will suck reality into the virtual world — and ostracize those who aren't plugged in

https://www.businessinsider.com/metaver ... yq6vooY6Xw
“social media's woes will be amplified in this futuristic virtual world”

Yep.

I don’t want in. I’ve been feeling God tell me to reconnect more with the physical world, not to become more dependent on technology.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Silver Pie wrote: December 5th, 2021, 5:33 pm There's a warning on the video. I began watching it anyway, but stopped when the guy was talking about some of the horrible things people were putting up on fb.
If he didn't tell it, people would not know. People love Facebook. Some post everyday. Every effort is made to support the morals and value of the zuck. Same reason people like Hillary and Biden. They despise truth and honesty. The earth's population is sick. Only death will cure them. One might do well to live far enough away from the city to not have to smell the stench of the dead and rotting bodies.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: December 5th, 2021, 5:33 pm There's a warning on the video. I began watching it anyway, but stopped when the guy was talking about some of the horrible things people were putting up on fb.
It's pretty grim, but he describes it rather than showing it. I think people need to know about it.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Meta Asks for Nudes
"Meta, Mark Zuckerberg’s new parent company for platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, is urging users to submit their intimate photos and videos to a new platform created to prevent images from being used as revenge porn.

The tool, described by Meta in a Thursday blog post as a countermeasure for “adults over 18 years old who think an intimate image of them may be shared or has already been shared, without their consent,” asks users to submit photos or videos of themselves naked or having sex to a hash-tagging database through the StopNCII.org (Stop Non-Consensual Intimate Images) website.

According to Meta, special hashtags called “digital fingerprints” assigned to uploaded materials can then be used to instantly detect and curb attempts to upload copies online by any would-be perpetrators. The Silicon Valley giant, however, assured that the system had been developed “with privacy and security at every step,” with only the hashtags being shared with StopNCII.org and other tech platforms with the explicit images never leaving the user’s device."

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

"Building the metaverse We’re already developing exciting new technologies that will help people connect and explore in the metaverse."

They then show their work in VR Goggles, Augmented Reality, and Smart Glasses.
All creepy.

Of course, there will be interesting ways to use these things for good purposes, but we all know that it's bread and butter will be the immodesty, indecency, pornography, and materialism of today, only 1000 times worse.

It's got me thinking: what does this all counterfeit? Does it counterfeit the access to knowledge and real meaningful connection we'll have in the millennium?

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

Just wait until your kids are called on Meta missions.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: December 5th, 2021, 9:44 pm If he didn't tell it, people would not know. People love Facebook. Some post everyday. Every effort is made to support the morals and value of the zuck.
True, but I don't need to know things that will give me nightmares and make me sick for the rest of my life.

True, but I'm not one of them.