Prayers for my employment, please

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
ori
captain of 1,000

Prayers for my employment, please

Post by ori »

Hello all.

I work for a liberal, CA Bay Area based, tech company. This company has a deadline set : get the vax or be placed on unpaid leave.

I support a large family. I won’t get the vax, period. So the options right now as I see them:
a) Get the religious exemption.
b) Work somewhere else.

I’m guessing you all are thinking that option (b) is the obvious choice. And it’s not a bad one. But that doesn’t mean it’s the correct choice for me. In the past, the Lord gave me very clear direction in my employment seeking. So I know He cares about my situation. I would just like some prayers to help me be able to figure out what the Lord would have me do, and to also give me to courage to do whatever that might be.

I’m willing to lose my job over this — I simply won’t be bullied into getting the clot shot. But the question is where to go from here? I know the Lord cares about my situation, but that doesn’t make this challenge easy for me right now.

Thank you all.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Prayers for my employment, please

Post by Luke »

I’ll be praying for you

See if you can get the religious exemption

TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

ori wrote: October 24th, 2021, 8:22 am Hello all.

I work for a liberal, CA Bay Area based, tech company. This company has a deadline set : get the vax or be placed on unpaid leave.

I support a large family. I won’t get the vax, period. So the options right now as I see them:
b) Work somewhere else.

I’m guessing you all are thinking that option (b) is the obvious choice. And it’s not a bad one. But that doesn’t mean it’s the correct choice for me. In the past, the Lord gave me very clear direction in my employment seeking. So I know He cares about my situation. I would just like some prayers to help me be able to figure out what the Lord would have me do, and to also give me to courage to do whatever that might be.

I’m willing to lose my job over this — I simply won’t be bullied into getting the clot shot. But the question is where to go from here? I know the Lord cares about my situation, but that doesn’t make this challenge easy for me right now.

Thank you all.
Friend in Christ,

Of course I will pray for you. ❤

HOWEVER, I believe that even if you can get a religious exemption right now, it is only a delay to the inevitable. They want everyone to have this clot shot. And they want to make anyone not willing to get it absolutely miserable. Or worse! So an exemption is only a delay for what's coming.

You are in a very tough spot, but you are not alone. Prayers for courage and wisdom, friend.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

TruthSeeker77 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 8:52 am

b) Work somewhere else.

Thank you all.
Friend in Christ,

Of course I will pray for you. ❤

HOWEVER, I believe that even if you can get a religious exemption right now, it is only a delay to the inevitable. They want everyone to have this clot shot. And they want to make anyone not willing to get it absolutely miserable. Or worse! So an exemption is only a delay for what's coming.

You are in a very tough spot, but you are not alone. Prayers for courage and wisdom, friend.
I’ve had this same thought. Getting out now might be the obviously correct choice in the long run… but who knows.

On the other hand, if I get the religious exemption, it will be nice using the constitution to tell them to pound sand.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Montana is the only State that bans businesses from requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for their employees. .I read that a lot of people are moving from California to Billings Montana. I think it might be easier to get the shot. Everyone I know that has gotten the shot is fine. My neighbors are the most spiritual people I know and they got the shot right off. Eventually everyone will probably have to get it. Everyone can't just go off the grid or join some mountain men. I have asked a lot of nurses and Doctors about it and they all recommend it. My Mom's hospice nurse said when it first came on they lost a lot of their patients. The Doctor she works under is the one that takes on all the elderly patients in the hospital . He has gotten 5 shots as he was in an early study. I trust this Doctor. I trust my Doctor, I trust this nurse. She said that the mRna has been tested for 14 years and they had a break through. This is what President Nelson is talking about as the God Send. Just when we needed it. I know tons of people that got the shot and nobody had any issue other than arm pain and a little flu like on the second shot. I do personally know 2 people that died from covid. Is it worth the risk? Look at the sources of who is against the shot and you are listening too. Alex Jones? Chuck Baldwin? Who are they to follow and believe. I have been praying and praying and I take care of my 85 year old mother so I finally decided to get the shot .I let everybody else be the test subject. What did I feel? Excitement on my decision. I will continue to take herbs and things as that is just me. So far I haven't had any ill effects from the shot. If anything it might not work. My we all still be here in a year to continue with our discourse.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

OCDMOM wrote: October 24th, 2021, 9:28 am Montana is the only State that bans businesses from requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for their employees. .I read that a lot of people are moving from California to Billings Montana. I think it might be easier to get the shot. Everyone I know that has gotten the shot is fine. My neighbors are the most spiritual people I know and they got the shot right off. Eventually everyone will probably have to get it. Everyone can't just go off the grid or join some mountain men. I have asked a lot of nurses and Doctors about it and they all recommend it. My Mom's hospice nurse said when it first came on they lost a lot of their patients. The Doctor she works under is the one that takes on all the elderly patients in the hospital . He has gotten 5 shots as he was in an early study. I trust this Doctor. I trust my Doctor, I trust this nurse. She said that the mRna has been tested for 14 years and they had a break through. This is what President Nelson is talking about as the God Send. Just when we needed it. I know tons of people that got the shot and nobody had any issue other than arm pain and a little flu like on the second shot. I do personally know 2 people that died from covid. Is it worth the risk? Look at the sources of who is against the shot and you are listening too. Alex Jones? Chuck Baldwin? Who are they to follow and believe. I have been praying and praying and I take care of my 85 year old mother so I finally decided to get the shot .I let everybody else be the test subject. What did I feel? Excitement on my decision. I will continue to take herbs and things as that is just me. So far I haven't had any ill effects from the shot. If anything it might not work. My we all still be here in a year to continue with our discourse.
How many years are long-term studies REQUIRED to have in order for a vaccine to be approved prior to 2021?

How many years have the current COVID-19 vaccines been tested for?

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

I've been in your shoes Ori. I will pray for you.

I think both options are good. The worst thing to do would be to cave to the mandate by getting the shot. This isn't about the contents of the jab or the ingredients anymore. We're on another level entirely now.

Currently the fight is about mandates and passports. If we win, we can avoid or delay the fight against social credit.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

b) Work somewhere else.

Thank you all.

Linkedin Linkedin Linkedin.

List yourself as "actively looking" and put down all the states and cities that are openly against the mandate. Tech recruiters are very active and very helpful. Yes, this means moving (most likely) but if you don't mind contract work, the possibility of being 100% remote goes up.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

alurker wrote: October 24th, 2021, 9:32 am
OCDMOM wrote: October 24th, 2021, 9:28 am Montana is the only State that bans businesses from requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for their employees. .I read that a lot of people are moving from California to Billings Montana. I think it might be easier to get the shot. Everyone I know that has gotten the shot is fine. My neighbors are the most spiritual people I know and they got the shot right off. Eventually everyone will probably have to get it. Everyone can't just go off the grid or join some mountain men. I have asked a lot of nurses and Doctors about it and they all recommend it. My Mom's hospice nurse said when it first came on they lost a lot of their patients. The Doctor she works under is the one that takes on all the elderly patients in the hospital . He has gotten 5 shots as he was in an early study. I trust this Doctor. I trust my Doctor, I trust this nurse. She said that the mRna has been tested for 14 years and they had a break through. This is what President Nelson is talking about as the God Send. Just when we needed it. I know tons of people that got the shot and nobody had any issue other than arm pain and a little flu like on the second shot. I do personally know 2 people that died from covid. Is it worth the risk? Look at the sources of who is against the shot and you are listening too. Alex Jones? Chuck Baldwin? Who are they to follow and believe. I have been praying and praying and I take care of my 85 year old mother so I finally decided to get the shot .I let everybody else be the test subject. What did I feel? Excitement on my decision. I will continue to take herbs and things as that is just me. So far I haven't had any ill effects from the shot. If anything it might not work. My we all still be here in a year to continue with our discourse.
How many years are long-term studies REQUIRED to have in order for a vaccine to be approved prior to 2021?

https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/covid- ... ts/testing. This is a study done. I knew that no one would agree with me ,but I thought I would put it out there anyway. I wish we not in this position to begin with. I am not afraid to die, but I am afraid of losing any of my family.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

OCDMOM wrote: October 24th, 2021, 9:28 am I think it might be easier to get the shot. Eventually everyone will probably have to get it.
No. Also, no.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

OCDMOM wrote: October 24th, 2021, 10:46 am

https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/covid- ... ts/testing. This is a study done. I knew that no one would agree with me ,but I thought I would put it out there anyway. I wish we not in this position to begin with. I am not afraid to die, but I am afraid of losing any of my family.
Are you so desperate for something/anything that you believe will work that you will buy any snake oil?

There is NO substitute for time. It just doesn't exist.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 21264966v1

Dude. The J&J vaccine is down to 3%!!!!! effective at preventing infection. The Moderna and Pzifer are down to 50%!!!! effective.

When they first came out, it was 97% effective; but they didn't really know b/c of the long-term trials that couldn't be done b/c you CAN'T speed up time. And just after 6-9 months after the LARGEST clinical trial in history we find out; oooppps our bad the J&J isn't worth crap and the others are worth a coin flip.

Really, how incredibly brain dead do people have to be?

Of course that because the vaccines aren't at all about since anymore-the vaccines are a religious belief and good luck snapping people out of an idiotic religious belief such as "vaccines are a godsend!!!"

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

I am not afraid to die, but I am afraid of losing any of my family.
i.e. you are afraid of death.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

And no; I will absolutely fight all this crap with everything I've got; to concede that the government has the right to force people to put something into their body is a road that will lead to some very, very horrifying outcomes.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

alurker wrote: October 24th, 2021, 11:59 am

And no; I will absolutely fight all this crap with everything I've got; to concede that the government has the right to force people to put something into their body is a road that will lead to some very, very horrifying outcomes.
People need to realize that statistics and studies will be meaningless soon if not already. It is imperative to follow the Spirit, and understand the intentions of those asking you to take something.

Pfizer has paid the largest criminal fine in history, every other one of these companies have had (or are currently seeing) similar lawsuits.

Because they are liars. “Experts” lie, governments lie, churches lie...

You must follow God and use the information around you. If that still means you take the shot, do it. Whatever. But make sure it is your own decision or spiritual impression, don’t rely on men.

It’s a literal curse..

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

I will pray for you but I’m afraid those of us who choose not to get the ‘covid shot’ will have to accept the consequences. When I got home today I watched an interview with Hilary Clinton and BBC journalist Andrew Marr. She was quite adamant that there wasn’t going to be another lockdown but that vaccine mandates were going to be rigorously enforced instead. She boasted that in a hospital in New York, 1000 staff were fired for refusing to take a Covid 19 ‘vaccine’. This is just the beginning. Right now, I can’t go into any large event - sports, music, entertainment etc without a vaccine passport. I can’t travel anywhere outside the UK without a vaccine passport. What happens when I can’t buy food, work or attend church? It’s coming.

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 9:57 am

b) Work somewhere else.

Thank you all.

List yourself as "actively looking" and put down all the states and cities that are openly against the mandate. Tech recruiters are very active and very helpful. Yes, this means moving (most likely) but if you don't mind contract work, the possibility of being 100% remote goes up.
I work for a CA based company, but I live in Utah.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

LukeAir2008 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 12:31 pm I can’t travel anywhere outside the UK without a vaccine passport.
There are countries which do not require vaccine passports.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

ori wrote: October 24th, 2021, 12:37 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 9:57 am

b) Work somewhere else.

Thank you all.

I work for a CA based company, but I live in Utah.
Then you're better off.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Luke wrote: October 24th, 2021, 12:37 pm
LukeAir2008 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 12:31 pm I can’t travel anywhere outside the UK without a vaccine passport.
There are countries which do not require vaccine passports.
Maybe but most of them do. If you go on UK.Gov you’ll find that most of them have ditched the PCR test work-around. If you’re not vaccinated, unless you’re a child, you won’t get in. And you still have to be tested.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 1:06 pm
ori wrote: October 24th, 2021, 12:37 pm I work for a CA based company, but I live in Utah.
Then you're better off.

Debatable! :roll:

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Much sympathy and empathy for you. It sounds like you already have your answer not to take the shot at all costs. Good for you.

Just adding my witness that the Lord will be there for you even when/if all appears to be lost. Remember, He said, “I the Lord am bound when ye do what I say, but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise.” That is especially true for anything He tells us by the voice of His Spirit.

Be sure to keep us updated and we will definitely be praying for you!

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

OCDMOM wrote: October 24th, 2021, 9:28 am My neighbors are the most spiritual people I know
What does this mean? Everyone is a spirit - including demons.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

LukeAir2008 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 12:31 pm I will pray for you but I’m afraid those of us who choose not to get the ‘covid shot’ will have to accept the consequences. When I got home today I watched an interview with Hilary Clinton and BBC journalist Andrew Marr. She was quite adamant that there wasn’t going to be another lockdown but that vaccine mandates were going to be rigorously enforced instead. She boasted that in a hospital in New York, 1000 staff were fired for refusing to take a Covid 19 ‘vaccine’. This is just the beginning. Right now, I can’t go into any large event - sports, music, entertainment etc without a vaccine passport. I can’t travel anywhere outside the UK without a vaccine passport. What happens when I can’t buy food, work or attend church? It’s coming.
Or lose your health insurance ? Some people could do that. I could do that, but my Husband could not.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

OCDMOM wrote: October 24th, 2021, 2:20 pm Or lose your health insurance ?
Has anyone (in any nation) lost their health insurance as a consequence of refusing the clot shot?

Sincere question, since I would want to read up on it.

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

Whatever you do, do not quit. Let them fire you. Delay delay delay