Ezekiel’s Tirade Against the Nursing Profession

For non-mainstream, heterodoxical discussions. Request access to the Heretic Group here.
Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Ezekiel’s Tirade Against the Nursing Profession

Post by Pazooka »

Ezekiel rips into the prophets in Chapter 13, calling them “foxes in the desert” or “jackals among ruins” - basically giving the impression that they live by cunning and are unconcerned with the deterioration of the heap of rubble of a city that used to be intact.

But what has always puzzled me is the part where Ezekiel turns to the women and let’s them know they are not blameless. There has to be a realistic modern counterpart to what he’s describing. But the translation is so bad, it makes for hard work.

Every time I read the following I have an image in my head of Red Cross nurses. I’m with Joseph Smith in the awareness that doctorcraft is a thing, probably way stronger today than in his day. Here’s what I’m seeing:
18 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes (better translated magic charms/armbands/amulets), and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt (in other words: to take for your provision; could be associated with income)the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you(earn your living by means of)?
19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?
(You bring shame on me (have profaned me) among my people for a few handfuls of barley or a piece of bread. By lying to my people who love to listen to lies, you kill those who should not die, and you promise life to those who should not live
20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.
(I am against all your magic charms, which you use to ensnare my people like birds. I will tear them from your arms, setting my people free like birds set free from a cage.)
21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:
I can’t help but picture the long veils and armbands of the early nurses, which have evolved into masks and nursing patches.

I really do think we are ensnared in an idolatrous system called “medicine.” We already know that pharmacy is derived from the word “sorcery.” Isaiah illustrates for us what it will be like for the remnant who are led out of captivity by the Lord, and that there will be no sick among them. That is how it should be, today, if we were living up to our blessings. And the turning to false priests (and priestesses) for healing doesn’t just affect our physical salvation but our spiritual as well.
”Thus saith the Lord God; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the Lord will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;” ~ Ezekiel 14:4
- Yeah, He sure did answer us according to the idols we currently serve and revere - it’s been obvious in the past couple of years
Attachments
765F36DC-D487-4ECF-BDFD-35259549A3A7.jpeg
765F36DC-D487-4ECF-BDFD-35259549A3A7.jpeg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 849 times
8E935400-11EB-435E-B4F7-6E6FA2F5E208.jpeg
8E935400-11EB-435E-B4F7-6E6FA2F5E208.jpeg (881.14 KiB) Viewed 854 times
E95038BD-AD3F-4E54-BC65-C469EC0AD5BD.jpeg
E95038BD-AD3F-4E54-BC65-C469EC0AD5BD.jpeg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 855 times
Last edited by Pazooka on October 24th, 2021, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Ezekiel’s Tirade Against the Nursing Profession(?)

Post by Pazooka »

This describes so many nurses on Facebook right now…adding to the delusion

22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

Shaming the unvaxxed - promising life if you just comply to the recommendations, already.

Hospitals are Nazi death camps right now. And we have some Nazi level nursing staff.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Ezekiel’s Tirade Against the Nursing Profession

Post by Pazooka »

You can’t swing a dead cat (on FB) without hittin’ a chumpy post like this.

Oh, and I’m so glad someone showed up with a professional grade camera to capture this emotionally exhausted, overworked nurse.
From a nurse’s eyes

I’ve been surrounded by a lot of different views of the global pandemic. I am entirely full of anger; I’ll do my best to keep all the emotions I’m personally dealing with out of these experiences and thoughts I’m about to share.

In the beginning of the pandemic, we were all scared. We didn’t know what this virus was. We didn’t know how it would affect our lives. I vividly remember the first case we thought we had in our ICU because the chest x-ray read “ground glass opacities.” We didn’t know how to protect ourselves. But time went on. Research was done as quickly as possible to figure out if it was spread via aerosolized particles, droplets, or if it was airborne. Protocols changed quickly within the hospital. Wear a mask, wear an N95… now add eye protection. Now you don’t need an N95 unless your patient is on the bipap or ventilator. Oh but now you only need an N95 if your ventilated patient has gotten an aerosolized treatment or their circuit has broken within the last 69 minutes. Things changed so rapidly because we were learning and gaining new information so quickly, while also trying to preserve resources- we weren’t prepared for this.

Now we’ve been going through this for nearly 19 months. We’ve got more N95s, more PPE, and by December 2020, we were vaccinating healthcare workers, first responders, and high risk patients. Now, you’re information overloaded. Overwhelmed by numbers, statistics, graphics of how many patients are in each hospital, and how many are covid and unvaccinated. You watch the news, you see restrictions implemented in attempts to keep others from being infected. Some see these numbers and graphics showing covid data and think we’re “trying to push an agenda.” But there’s so much more you don’t see. There’s such a limited view into the hospitals. You don’t see nurses sharing their stories, because we protect our patients’ privacy. But more and more, I’m realizing it might be our experiences that speak louder than numbers.

We do everything we can for our patients. Many patients come in short of breath, with low oxygen readings, we put them on oxygen, start medications including antivirals and steroids. But then that oxygen and medication isn’t enough. We keep turning the oxygen up, and up, and up, until we get to the point they have to wear a mask that forces air into their lungs. Soon, even that is not enough. They need to be intubated.

So Emily, RN, our charge nurse for the day, calls their family and tells them we can’t keep their oxygen up and it’s time to be intubated.

Caroline, RN hurries to the med room to grab medications to sedate and paralyze them so that our pulmonologist can intubate safely and quickly. Jessica, our respiratory therapist, grabs her RT friend Salina and they wheel in the ventilator.

Everyone dons their PPE and is ready at the patient’s bedside. Caroline pushes meds, RT handles the airway and tools necessary for intubation. Our pulmonologist intubates them. Angie, our rapid response nurse, records the events from just outside the room with the phone on speaker so she can hear inside.

After successful intubation, we put in a foley catheter, a nasogastric tube (tube in your nose or mouth down to your stomach so we can give you medications and nutrition). We get x-rays and labs. We start continuous sedation so the patient can comfortably tolerate the tube in their mouth that is anchored by a balloon in the trachea. The ventilator settings are immediately increased. When 100% oxygen isn’t keeping their oxygen levels up, we increase the pressure so that their lungs are kept open and hope for better oxygenation. Emily and Caroline hold their hand and watch the monitor hoping for their oxygen to get above 88%. When it doesn’t, the pulmonologist tells us to start the paralytic medication and flip them onto their stomach and hope that gravity helps recruit more of their lungs to oxygenate. Prone therapy is working and we are so glad to get their oxygen up into the 90s. We do this for four or five days. They’re not getting better and their blood pressure starts to drop. We start medications for this. It’s not working… their kidneys start to shut down, we start continuous dialysis.

Family comes and hangs onto every piece of hope we can offer. Each 5% decrease in the patient’s oxygen needs is a win. But it’s becoming more and more clear they won’t make it. We talk to their family- we talk about quality of life and what the patient would’ve wanted if we’d exhausted every life saving option. Their family knows they won’t want to live like this; they’ve come to realize they won’t get better. So a decision is made to turn our care from aggressive treatment to making the patient as comfortable as possible in their last hours.

Just a couple days ago, Emmy found herself taking care of Henry (name changed to protect privacy). Covid positive, unvaccinated just because he hadn’t had the time. On the ventilator, 100% oxygen. We’d tried everything. Prone, antivirals, steroids- all of it. But it was obvious he wasn’t going to recover from this. So his family came in and said their goodbyes and made the decision to make him comfortable. The family was appreciative of our care for Henry, but didn’t want to stay with him as he passed away. Respiratory therapy extubated him. Emmy, Emily, and I did what we could to make him comfortable with the morphine and ativan. Emmy held one hand, Emily had the other. I messaged the doctor back and forth to make sure we had what we needed for Henry as he took his last breaths. We stood at Henry’s bedside for minutes. We watched him take a few gasping breaths, we held his hand and turned his pillows. We made sure he wasn’t in pain. Emily and I watched tears slide down Emmy’s face and into her N95. Five minutes later, the monitor read asystole. No heartbeat. No breathing.

Henry was one of too many. Just this yesterday, we lost our patient Penny. Over the months, we’ve lost Gary, Joe, Tommy, Susan, Paulette, Chris, Carry, Richard, and so many more. (Names changed to protect privacy.)

People come to their own conclusions looking at the numbers and survival rates and brush it off. It’s not likely to affect them, so they don’t think too hard about it. Or, maybe it is too much information to process. But from my point of view, I see Henry, Susan, and Joe who didn’t deserve this.

We are so tired. Exhausted. Mentally and emotionally undone…. because we don’t see numbers. I see my patients and their family members. I see the grief and share it with them. Now, there’s a vaccine, which makes this virus preventable and/or so much more mild that patients wouldn’t need the hospital if they did get it. Some of my closest family members continue to decline to get the vaccine and I’m so frustrated and tired and angry.

I am a nurse and I will take care of my patients and be the best advocate no matter who you are or any choices you’ve made… but there’s a way to help, and that way is masking and getting the vaccine. Help us so that maybe we won’t be the one to hold your loved ones hand while they pass away. It’s an honor to be that person for these patients, but right now, it doesn’t have to be this way.

And maybe it’s not only my stories that the community needs to hear. They need to hear the stories of Kat, Sarah, Kellen, Crystal, Paige, Daniela, Katie, Kelsie, Jamie, Haley, Taylor, Sheryl, Natalie, Bre, Matt, and so many more taking care of our community during covid.

Emmy is a CIC nurse taking care of covid patients every day.

“I have participated in a minimum of 2 deaths per day in the last nine days. And one day there were five. In some of these cases, it’s not the doctor having the conversations with the families, it’s me. And somehow I’m the last person they’ll ever speak to while also being the person to listen to their heart beat the last time and tell their wife or husband “they’re gone.” Somehow I’m crying and grieving a person I never knew. Shouting in a dirty utility room. Putting myself in time out so I can walk into the next room while others live comfortably unaware.”

-Emmy, CICU RN

Conversations we have with our patients:

“Hi, my name is Emily, I’m one of the nurses caring for you. Here in a minute there are going to be a lot of people coming to your room. Your oxygen is not staying high enough anymore.”

“No honey, there’s nothing more you can do.”

“If we wait any longer, it will become an emergency and it’s better to do it now while you’re safe.”

“I’m so sorry, we can’t wait for your wife to come. There is no more time.”

“I can’t say how long you will need this.”

“I promise to do everything I can.”

“I’ll tell them you love them.”

And repeat.

Pictured: Holding onto each other particularly tight. Love these people. They’re fighting for you.

- Kadee Klafka, BSN, RN, CCRN, CMC, CSC, cardiac intensive care, IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
Attachments
4014B5EB-0E2C-4882-B563-3206022F9E26.jpeg
4014B5EB-0E2C-4882-B563-3206022F9E26.jpeg (524.55 KiB) Viewed 727 times

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Appears that some nursing mothers He likes...

Exodus 1
But the midwives feared God and did not do as the king of Egypt commanded them, but let the male children live...
So God dealt well with the midwives. And the people multiplied and grew very strong.

...and some which He doesn't like..

Matthew 24
And woe for the women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days!
...For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

"a great tribulation as has not been from the beginning"...

Sounds familiar.

Daniel 12
At that time shall arise Michael the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

The difference between the above two perplexes me. Jesus in Matt 24 says "since the beginning", whereas Daniel 12 says "since there was a nation" --- aka Tower of Babel.

edit: makes me think of all the nurse-related propaganda we've gotten since covid, and why I've been seeing so many pro-nurse ads on youtube lately.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

abijah` wrote: October 24th, 2021, 1:46 pm Exodus 1
But the midwives feared God and did not do as the king of Egypt commanded them, but let the male children live...
It just occurred to me that this is exactly what Rahab the harlot did, disobeying her pagan lords of Jericho in preserving the lives of the Israelites:

Joshua 2
And it was told to the king of Jericho, “Behold, men of Israel have come here tonight to search out the land.”
Then the king of Jericho sent to Rahab, saying, “Bring out the men who have come to you, who entered your house, for they have come to search out all the land.”
Rahab had hidden the two men, but she replied, “Yes, the men were here earlier, but I didn’t know where they were from.
And when the gate was about to be closed at dark, the men went out. I do not know where the men went. Pursue them quickly, for you will overtake them.”
But she had brought them up to the roof and hid them with the stalks of flax that she had laid in order on the roof.

Matt 13
He told them another parable. “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven that a woman took and hid in three measures of flour, till it was all leavened.”

^"two men", versus "three measures"... 🤔A 1/3 2/3 split

The Scarlet Thread is real.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

abijah` wrote: October 24th, 2021, 1:46 pm Appears that some nursing mothers He likes...

Exodus 1
So God dealt well with the midwives. And the people multiplied and grew very strong.

...and some which He doesn't like..

Matthew 24
And woe for the women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days!
...For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

"a great tribulation as has not been from the beginning"...

Sounds familiar.

Daniel 12
At that time shall arise Michael the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

The difference between the above two perplexes me. Jesus in Matt 24 says "since the beginning", whereas Daniel 12 says "since there was a nation" --- aka Tower of Babel.

edit: makes me think of all the nurse-related propaganda we've gotten since covid, and why I've been seeing so many pro-nurse ads on youtube lately.
I hope and pray for more nurses like this: But the midwives feared God and did not do as the king of Egypt commanded them

But, alas, our nursing profession is just an auxiliary to a false priesthood and has no foundation in goodness...just good people trapped in a faulty institution

Not sure if there’s significance to the fact that 2 different markers are used - since the beginning of the world vs since Israel was a nation - but it must be bad if it’s describing something that is even worse than the days prior to the flood.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Pazooka wrote: October 24th, 2021, 2:08 pm But, alas, our nursing profession is just an auxiliary to a false priesthood and has no foundation in goodness...just good people trapped in a faulty institution
"A false priesthood", wow...

I totally think you could very well be correct, that it might be a bastardisation of women's true-intended priestess role.

I wonder if it has something to do with the idea of handmaidens. Like how Hagar was the handmaid-surrogate for Sarai, like how Bilhah and Zilpah were handmaiden-surrogates for Rachel and Leah, like how Mary was the handmaid-surrogate for the LORD.

Isaiah 49
The children of your bereavement will yet say in your ears: ‘The place is too narrow for me; make room for me to dwell in.’
Then you will say in your heart: ‘Who has borne me these? I was bereaved and barren, exiled and put away, but who has brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; from where have these come?’” [surrogate-handmaidens]
Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I will lift up my hand to the nations, and raise my signal to the peoples; and they shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders.
Kings shall be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. With their faces to the ground they shall bow down to you, and lick the dust of your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who wait for me shall not be put to shame.”

^"The children of your bereavement" 🤔 hmm...

Matthew 2
A voice was heard in Ramah, weeping and loud lamentation, Rachel weeping for her children; she refused to be comforted, because they are no more.

^"the place is too small, make room wherein I may dwell" 🤔 hmm...

2 Kings 6
Now the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “See, the place where we dwell under your charge is too small for us.
Let us go to the Jordan and each of us get there a pole, and let us make a place for us to dwell there.” And he answered, “Go.”

More and more, I can see how Lucifer's primordial sin was against Heavenly Mother. That he attempted to usurp the throne of God by seeing His "nakedness", like Ham with Noah, like Reuben with Jacob, like Absalon with David. (pre-mortal lucifer be like "MGTOW" :lol:)

Genesis 9
And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father and told his two brothers outside.

Leviticus 18
You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her nakedness.

If the true Mother had somehow been erased, then no wonder the overarching themes we get of barrenness and surrogate-handmaids, and the four women of the Scarlet`Thread.

"Erased" as in "barrenness of womb", as in death.

Genesis 30
When Rachel saw that she bore Jacob no children, she was jealous of her sister. She said to Jacob, “Give me children, or I shall die!

1 Tim 2
Yet she will be saved through childbearing

1 Samuel 1
And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the LORD, and wept sore.
And she vowed a vow, and said, O LORD of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the LORD all the days of his life, and there shall no rasor come upon his head.
... and the LORD remembered her.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

abijah` wrote: October 24th, 2021, 2:28 pm I wonder if it has something to do with the idea of handmaidens. Like how Hagar was the handmaid-surrogate for Sarai, like how Bilhah and Zilpah were handmaiden-surrogates for Rachel and Leah, like how Mary was the handmaid-surrogate for the LORD.

Yeah, that’s a good connection. Nurse comes from “nourish” (they say) and is, by origin, a surrogate mother - one who nourishes/raises another’s child.
Isaiah 49
The children of your bereavement will yet say in your ears: ‘The place is too narrow for me; make room for me to dwell in.’
Then you will say in your heart: ‘Who has borne me these? I was bereaved and barren, exiled and put away, but who has brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; from where have these come?’” [surrogate-handmaidens]
Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I will lift up my hand to the nations, and raise my signal to the peoples; and they shall bring your sons in their arms, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders.
Kings shall be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. With their faces to the ground they shall bow down to you, and lick the dust of your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who wait for me shall not be put to shame.”
Unlike the nurses described by Ezekiel - - who will have their armbands ripped off their sleeves and the faces of those whom they oppress set free from their stupid “kerchiefs.”
More and more, I can see how Lucifer's primordial sin was against Heavenly Mother. That he attempted to usurp the throne of God by seeing His "nakedness", like Ham with Noah, like Reuben with Jacob, like Absalon with David. (pre-mortal lucifer be like "MGTOW" :lol:)
Very possible
If the true Mother had somehow been erased, then no wonder the overarching themes we get of barrenness and surrogate-handmaids, and the four women of the Scarlet`Thread.

"Erased" as in "barrenness of womb", as in death.
Yeah, I wonder about this.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

Pazooka wrote: October 24th, 2021, 4:25 pm Unlike the nurses described by Ezekiel - - who will have their armbands ripped off their sleeves and the faces of those whom they oppress set free from their stupid “kerchiefs.”
Wow it just occurred to me reading this, "armbands" on the "sleeve", and "kerchiefs" on the "head"...

Exodus 13 (Consecration of the Firstborn)
It shall be as a mark on your hand or a sign between your eyes, for by a strong hand the LORD brought us out of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 6 (Shema)
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as a mark between your eyes.

Revelation 13 (Mark of the Animal)
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead

Tokens of a counterfeit covenant, emblems of a false testimony:

Matthew 23
For they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long

edit: and regarding the word "tied" above in ^Deut 6:
Spoiler
abijah` wrote: October 12th, 2021, 5:49 pm
abijah` wrote: October 11th, 2021, 10:43 pm
Genesis 38 (Tamar = foreign)
And when she [Tamar - a Canaanite] was in labor, one put out a hand, and the midwife took and tied a scarlet thread on his hand, saying, “This one came out first.” Image

Genesis 38 (Tamar = foreign)
And when she midwife took and tied a scarlet thread on his hand

Joshua 2 (Rahab = foreign)
And she [Rahav = Canaanite] said, “According to your words, so be it.” Then she sent them away, and they departed. And she tied the scarlet cord in the window.
The hebrew ^ word "tied" is related to the term "conspiracy", especially given a covenant context:

Deut 6:8
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

1 Samuel 18
As soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

abijah` wrote: December 20th, 2021, 6:10 pm Unmarried women will find themselves bereft of having a "name"/identity in the New Creation, and require a man to provide them one:
  • Isa`4
    And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach.”
To be nameless in the New`Creation = scattering of your personal Identity:
  • Gen`11
    Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth.”

Women seeking the "higher spiritual blessings" independent of a man (a son of Adam) is exactly what the women of Noah's day (counterfeit Marys) did, in seeking false divinely-conceived pregnancies, of false christ-children ("seed of the woman.."), because who needs a man to get pregnant by (and saved in childbearing, specifically a divinely-sired christ child..), when instead you can just use a demon to ascend? Who needs saving via birthing the true Christ`child (divine father + mortal mother), when you can simply conceive your own nephilim spawn ("men of the name..."

Therefore *woe* to the women who get pregnant, with illicit children, by some other means than sex with a mortal man/husband, in order to "save" themselves, and to not be "dispersed"/"scattered"
  • Romans 1
    because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
    For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations [with mortal men/husbands] for those that are contrary to nature [higher spiritual blessings independent of a mortal`man/adamic`husband..]
  • Matt`24
    And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days!
  • Isa`45
    Woe to him who says to a father, ‘What are you begetting?’ or to a woman, ‘With what are you in labor?’
The righteous counterexample:
  • Exodus 2
    And because the midwives feared God, he gave them families. [i.e., He gave the women a name...]