Pregnant Mother Needs "C0v1D" treatment - Helps?

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Pregnant Mother Needs "C0v1D" treatment - Helps?

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Ok folks, daughter isn't onboard with getting jabbed. Three months pregnant and diagnosed with the dreaded C. I wasn't convinced she had it at all, but... Yesterday no taste/smell. Today she's starting to sound pretty raspy. Her OB made her take a rapid test about 3 days ago. Says she needs to take the antibody treatment by Saturday - tomorrow. She's tried to get a hold of Frontline Docs and a local Frontline Doc in SW Idaho to no avail. Guessing they are so swamped that you can't even get a hold of them. Son-in-law says that on the Frontline website it says no Ivermectin if pregnant, but doesn't elaborate as to what to do instead.
Thoughts on alternatives?
Thoughts on antibody treatments - evidently it's a 1x infusion or a 4x shot?
Thanks for any ideas.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: Pregnant Mother Needs "C0v1D" treatment - Helps?

Post by Subcomandante »

LostCreekAcres wrote: October 8th, 2021, 8:01 pm Ok folks, daughter isn't onboard with getting jabbed. Three months pregnant and diagnosed with the dreaded C. I wasn't convinced she had it at all, but... Yesterday no taste/smell. Today she's starting to sound pretty raspy. Her OB made her take a rapid test about 3 days ago. Says she needs to take the antibody treatment by Saturday - tomorrow. She's tried to get a hold of Frontline Docs and a local Frontline Doc in SW Idaho to no avail. Guessing they are so swamped that you can't even get a hold of them. Son-in-law says that on the Frontline website it says no Ivermectin if pregnant, but doesn't elaborate as to what to do instead.
Thanks for any ideas.
I'm generally pro-vaccine when it comes to COVID but also I'm pro-common sense.

She should not be receiving ANY jab right now given that she's barely entering her second trimester. In fact, it would be recommendable not to get ANY jabs until after the baby is born. But I'm not her doctor. This is what my doctor would tell her in that situation.

For now, herbal teas will definitely work, taken warm to hot (but not too hot). Something with an extra infusion of vitamin C. Avoid exposure to cold conditions or cold food.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Consider this discussion, especially toward the end where they talk about nebulizing hydrogen peroxide:

https://rumble.com/vjwtzw-hidden-epidem ... -levy.html

But the whole discussion is amazing, pertaining to health!

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

Here's an idea: How about a BLESSING?!

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

LostCreekAcres wrote: October 8th, 2021, 8:01 pm Ok folks, daughter isn't onboard with getting jabbed. Three months pregnant and diagnosed with the dreaded C. I wasn't convinced she had it at all, but... Yesterday no taste/smell. Today she's starting to sound pretty raspy. Her OB made her take a rapid test about 3 days ago. Says she needs to take the antibody treatment by Saturday - tomorrow. She's tried to get a hold of Frontline Docs and a local Frontline Doc in SW Idaho to no avail. Guessing they are so swamped that you can't even get a hold of them. Son-in-law says that on the Frontline website it says no Ivermectin if pregnant, but doesn't elaborate as to what to do instead.
Thanks for any ideas.
Take the antibody treatment!!! If you are talking about monoclonal antibodies then take it! My sister in law had such a close call with all this recently. She was too late to take the monoclonal antibodies. It could have kept her out of the hospital. Please, please, please, have her take it.

Elguapo4538
captain of 50

Post by Elguapo4538 »

Dr Brook in Idaho Falls will prescribe Ivermectin. He doesn't go through insurance. He may even travel. God bless!!!!

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

How about taking vitamin d and eating an fresh unsweetened pineapple smoothie daily..ya I known it sounds hokie, but I was asymptomatic while everyone else got sick around me going on three times...different people each time..no one i know has gotten it twice.....I take d daily and have a pineapple smoother almost daily....idk....i would try to go as natural as possible....no jab for sure...she already has it anyway..

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Subcomandante wrote: October 8th, 2021, 9:02 pm
Thanks for any ideas.
I'm generally pro-vaccine when it comes to COVID but also I'm pro-common sense.

She should not be receiving ANY jab right now given that she's barely entering her second trimester. In fact, it would be recommendable not to get ANY jabs until after the baby is born. But I'm not her doctor. This is what my doctor would tell her in that situation.

For now, herbal teas will definitely work, taken warm to hot (but not too hot). Something with an extra infusion of vitamin C. Avoid exposure to cold conditions or cold food.
Suggested herbal teas? Thank you for replying.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Great8 wrote: October 8th, 2021, 9:36 pm Here's an idea: How about a BLESSING?!
I'm 100% with you. However, they've recently left the church:( I am fasting for them today though. I feel so helpless - doing what I can:)

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

True wrote: October 8th, 2021, 9:43 pm
Thanks for any ideas.
Take the antibody treatment!!! If you are talking about monoclonal antibodies then take it! My sister in law had such a close call with all this recently. She was too late to take the monoclonal antibodies. It could have kept her out of the hospital. Please, please, please, have her take it.
Thinking this is the direction they are leaning, but again, not sure - they keep waffling - can't blame them - tough decisions. I don't know a lot about the monoclonal antibodies. Anybody have any information on them?

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Elguapo4538 wrote: October 8th, 2021, 9:50 pm Dr Brook in Idaho Falls will prescribe Ivermectin. He doesn't go through insurance. He may even travel. God bless!!!!
Will try to look him up. However, Ivermectin was listed on the America's Frontline Docs as not recommending it during pregnancy. They just didn't go on to list what was useful!

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

farmerchick wrote: October 8th, 2021, 9:55 pm How about taking vitamin d and eating an fresh unsweetened pineapple smoothie daily..ya I known it sounds hokie, but I was asymptomatic while everyone else got sick around me going on three times...different people each time..no one i know has gotten it twice.....I take d daily and have a pineapple smoother almost daily....idk....i would try to go as natural as possible....no jab for sure...she already has it anyway..
She has been taking extra D3, C, zinc, magnesium, prenatal vitamins all along. The pineapple is new to me though. Also, we all thought she had C0v1d in January when it first came around.
I believe I have had it twice. Other daughter once.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

LostCreekAcres wrote: October 9th, 2021, 8:23 am
farmerchick wrote: October 8th, 2021, 9:55 pm How about taking vitamin d and eating an fresh unsweetened pineapple smoothie daily..ya I known it sounds hokie, but I was asymptomatic while everyone else got sick around me going on three times...different people each time..no one i know has gotten it twice.....I take d daily and have a pineapple smoother almost daily....idk....i would try to go as natural as possible....no jab for sure...she already has it anyway..
She has been taking extra D3, C, zinc, magnesium, prenatal vitamins all along. The pineapple is new to me though. Also, we all thought she had C0v1d in January when it first came around.
People are going to be getting it multiple times.

It's a coronavirus. Coronaviruses are responsible for the common cold and they mutate faster than the flu (that's why people commonly get colds over and over and over again).

This is why the vaccine is doomed to fail; they are effectively trying to wipe out a cold virus which can be deadly. After it goes through the population once or two it should become less deadly but it ain't going away and people will get it multiple times.

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

The zinc needs help getting in your cells. We take quercitin to get it in the cells. Some ppl simmer grapefruit peelings to make an antiviral, supposed to work very well.

https://rumble.com/vhswyj-homemade-hcq- ... phen-jones

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Last December, I was surprised—we were taking all of the right stuff but got sick anyway. My fever kept climbing one day no matter what I did. Same with my husband. Since all I could do was sit around in a slump, I scrolled into a Bill Sardi article on lewrockwell.com about how everything about the lockdown (being sedentary, consuming comfort foods, alcohol, etc.) tends to deplete our B-vitamins, and I think it’s a vitamin B-1 (thiamine?) deficiency that causes beriberi, which has strikingly similar symptoms to covid.

We immediately took one more handful of vitamins, and added two capsules of a B-complex. Within an hour or two my fever dropped a full degree, and another hour or two later, it dropped another full degree. My husband was also improving rapidly. By bedtime both of our temps were normal, and we went to bed that night feeling great! However, we couldn’t taste or smell anything for several weeks after that. I kind of wonder if we had covid for a day. But we rarely see B-vitamins on covid protocols.

Also, Bill Sardi has a lot of great and relevant articles in his archive on Lew Rockwell if you want to do more research.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Good for her. I don't know much about the monoclonal antibody treatment, but it seems to be extremely effective. It's still under Emergency Use Authorization, and if this were saner times, the FDA would probably say its safety profile for pregnant women is unknown, so not recommended.

The FLCCC recommends iodine nasal drops and throat gargles. They've found that to be an important component in treatment, but it's not really a popular therapy here in the US, at least. https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-cont ... VID-19.pdf and also: https://stateofthenation.co/?p=84538 The more I research it, though, the more good news I find. They're both cheap and safe, so there's nothing to lose in trying them, at least.

From the first pdf, there's lots there, but this is the part I'm looking at in particular:
In patients with symptomatic disease treated at home with a 1% povidone iodine mouthwash/gargle together with nasal and eye drops resulted in a dramatic reduction in morbidly, hospitalization and death. [180] A nasal spray with 1% povidone-iodine (for example Immune Mist ™) administered 2-3 times per day is recommended in postexposure prophylaxis and in symptomatic patients (early phase of COVID-19 infection).[171] Due to low level systemic absorption povidone-iodine nasal spray should not be used for longer than 5-7 days in pregnant women. While the use of an iodine containing mouth wash over a 6-month period was demonstrated to increase serum iodine levels, thyroid function tests remained unchanged. [181] Oropharyngeal sanitization will likely reduce the viral load in the upper airways, thereby reducing the risk of symptomatic disease and likely reducing disease severity. This may be particularly important with the Delta variant which replicates to achieve viral high loads in the nasopharynx/ oropharynx.
Also, when my family got covid, they found that this thingy helped a lot with respiratory symptoms, Vicks steam inhaler with the VapoPads: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075FYVVFH (FLCCC recommends similar, too)

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

bethany wrote: October 9th, 2021, 8:39 am The zinc needs help getting in your cells. We take quercitin to get it in the cells. Some ppl simmer grapefruit peelings to make an antiviral, supposed to work very well.

Quercitin is ok while pregnant I assume?

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Allison wrote: October 9th, 2021, 8:52 am
Last December, I was surprised—we were taking all of the right stuff but got sick anyway. My fever kept climbing one day no matter what I did. Same with my husband. Since all I could do was sit around in a slump, I scrolled into a Bill Sardi article on lewrockwell.com about how everything about the lockdown (being sedentary, consuming comfort foods, alcohol, etc.) tends to deplete our B-vitamins, and I think it’s a vitamin B-1 (thiamine?) deficiency that causes beriberi, which has strikingly similar symptoms to covid.

We immediately took one more handful of vitamins, and added two capsules of a B-complex. Within an hour or two my fever dropped a full degree, and another hour or two later, it dropped another full degree. My husband was also improving rapidly. By bedtime both of our temps were normal, and we went to bed that night feeling great! However, we couldn’t taste or smell anything for several weeks after that. I kind of wonder if we had covid for a day. But we rarely see B-vitamins on covid protocols.

Also, Bill Sardi has a lot of great and relevant articles in his archive on Lew Rockwell if you want to do more research.
I will take a look - thank you.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

h_p wrote: October 9th, 2021, 11:19 am
Good for her. I don't know much about the monoclonal antibody treatment, but it seems to be extremely effective. It's still under Emergency Use Authorization, and if this were saner times, the FDA would probably say its safety profile for pregnant women is unknown, so not recommended.

The FLCCC recommends iodine nasal drops and throat gargles. They've found that to be an important component in treatment, but it's not really a popular therapy here in the US, at least. https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-cont ... VID-19.pdf and also: https://stateofthenation.co/?p=84538 The more I research it, though, the more good news I find. They're both cheap and safe, so there's nothing to lose in trying them, at least.

From the first pdf, there's lots there, but this is the part I'm looking at in particular:
In patients with symptomatic disease treated at home with a 1% povidone iodine mouthwash/gargle together with nasal and eye drops resulted in a dramatic reduction in morbidly, hospitalization and death. [180] A nasal spray with 1% povidone-iodine (for example Immune Mist ™) administered 2-3 times per day is recommended in postexposure prophylaxis and in symptomatic patients (early phase of COVID-19 infection).[171] Due to low level systemic absorption povidone-iodine nasal spray should not be used for longer than 5-7 days in pregnant women. While the use of an iodine containing mouth wash over a 6-month period was demonstrated to increase serum iodine levels, thyroid function tests remained unchanged. [181] Oropharyngeal sanitization will likely reduce the viral load in the upper airways, thereby reducing the risk of symptomatic disease and likely reducing disease severity. This may be particularly important with the Delta variant which replicates to achieve viral high loads in the nasopharynx/ oropharynx.
Also, when my family got covid, they found that this thingy helped a lot with respiratory symptoms, Vicks steam inhaler with the VapoPads: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075FYVVFH (FLCCC recommends similar, too)
I appreciate the added information.
Personally, we (husband and I) are WAY against the jab for multiple reasons. As such, we have been taking all the right vitamins, and we have a nebulizer we've used, oils, teas, etc. We believe in Ivermectin, hydrox. etc. We have not had anything we couldn't beat. However, the pregnancy of my daughter has caused us now to rethink some of the treatments as in are they safe for her. Every little thing helps.
I believe that the Lord through blessings is TOPS, then herbs, and the alternative treatments we keep reading about - just that pregnancy has thrown us all for a loop. I have another pregnant daughter now too - hoping she doesn't get it again:)

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

LostCreekAcres wrote: October 9th, 2021, 11:37 am
bethany wrote: October 9th, 2021, 8:39 am The zinc needs help getting in your cells. We take quercitin to get it in the cells. Some ppl simmer grapefruit peelings to make an antiviral, supposed to work very well.

Maybe not: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 3X11004562 It really doesn't seem like much is safe during pregnancy. :-(

onandagus
captain of 50

Post by onandagus »

Novalox (injectable blood thinner) to protect the baby from blood clots in the placenta. We have had several friends loose their babies after a vac or asymptomatic covid. When my pregnant wife tested positive her doctor immediately put her on it for two weeks. Very little downsides. Have her ask her doctor.
Lots of water/fluids, rest, a high 50000 iu vitamin D.

I had some issues breathing a nebulizer with a steroid helped a lot. I also nebulized colloidal silver but I was not pregnant.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

onandagus wrote: October 9th, 2021, 12:35 pm Novalox (injectable blood thinner) to protect the baby from blood clots in the placenta. We have had several friends loose their babies after a vac or asymptomatic covid. When my pregnant wife tested positive her doctor immediately put her on it for two weeks. Very little downsides. Have her ask her doctor.
Lots of water/fluids, rest, a high 50000 iu vitamin D.

I had some issues breathing a nebulizer with a steroid helped a lot. I also nebulized colloidal silver but I was not pregnant.
So, I'm assuming that your wife had not taken the vac, but that she tested positive for Covid? I've passed this on to my daughter. Thanks so much.

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

You’d have to research it. It’s a natural occurring flavonoid. Prob would not take it for the entire pregnancy. Just research what can get zinc inside a cell which has to happen to stop replication. There are other options if you aren’t comfortable w this one.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

Last edited by Allison on October 9th, 2021, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

h_p wrote: October 9th, 2021, 12:00 pm

Maybe not: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 3X11004562 It really doesn't seem like much is safe during pregnancy. :-(
For what it’s worth, Elderberry happens to be rich in both zinc and quercetin. Herbs tend to be milder, so that might be something to look into.