Another Missionary Story

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Another Missionary Story

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

I will not be disclosing names or locations pertaining to this particular situation. A friend of mine recently told me about a sister missionary she knows who disappeared for a week. No one knew where she went. After returning she spoke with an elder and spilled what happened, she had gotten the vax and spent that week in the ER. Word apparently got around because she received a phone call from the mission president and his wife... he told her that she was not allowed to tell anyone about what happened to her because they needed to get the entire mission vaxxinated.

This mission president is willing to put the lives of his missionaries in danger in order to follow whatever damned counsel or incentive he has received to vax his entire mission. I am livid.

I have had several missionaries currently serving tell me that there is a lot of pressure to be vaxxed, specifically from their mission presidents. I've mentioned this before, but another friend of mine is type 1 diabetic and cannot receive the shot. When she told that to her MP he was visibly upset.

What the hell is going on in the mission field right now?

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Another Missionary Story

Post by Pazooka »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 7th, 2021, 5:49 pm I will not be disclosing names or locations pertaining to this particular situation. A friend of mine recently told me about a sister missionary she knows who disappeared for a week. No one knew where she went. After returning she spoke with an elder and spilled what happened, she had gotten the vax and spent that week in the ER. Word apparently got around because she received a phone call from the mission president and his wife... he told her that she was not allowed to tell anyone about what happened to her because they needed to get the entire mission vaxxinated.

This mission president is willing to put the lives of his missionaries in danger in order to follow whatever damned counsel or incentive he has received to vax his entire mission. I am livid.

I have had several missionaries currently serving tell me that there is a lot of pressure to be vaxxed, specifically from their mission presidents. I've mentioned this before, but another friend of mine is type 1 diabetic and cannot receive the shot. When she told that to her MP he was visibly upset.

How come her companion didn’t know she’d gone to the ER?

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Pazooka wrote: October 7th, 2021, 5:52 pm How come her companion didn’t know she’d gone to the ER?
With the exception of her companion... I misspoke. Her district wasn't aware.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 7th, 2021, 5:49 pm What the hell is going on in the mission field right now?
With missionaries "coming out" on Facebook, does this really surprise you?

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

alurker wrote: October 7th, 2021, 5:58 pm
Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 7th, 2021, 5:49 pm What the hell is going on in the mission field right now?
It does, after my mission experience I would have thought a MP would prioritize the lives of his missionaries.

Makes me wonder how much they are lying to them. To people I care about deeply.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 7th, 2021, 6:02 pm
It does, after my mission experience I would have thought a MP would prioritize the lives of his missionaries.

Makes me wonder how much they are lying to them. To people I care about deeply.
The Mission Presidents and the Church didn't prioritize the spiritual lives of their missionaries by protecting them from LGBTQ+ ideology so one should not expect them to prioritize the physical life of missionaries either.

I understand why you are surprised. I am not in the least bit; when a culture, a society a people loses it's touch with basic biological reality (men are men, girls are girls, men pair with women and women pair with men) and start embracing all manner of strange, weird ideologies the underlying rational for embracing those strange permutations invades every other decision.

The Church has sacrificed the spiritual lives of members by embracing LGBTQism in order to protect itself from the criticism of the world and therefore it will sacrifice the physical lives of member by embracing the world's ideology with regards to physical safety.

It is all connected.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Wait, wut?! Link?

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Gadianton Slayer wrote: October 7th, 2021, 5:49 pm I will not be disclosing names or locations pertaining to this particular situation. A friend of mine recently told me about a sister missionary she knows who disappeared for a week. No one knew where she went. After returning she spoke with an elder and spilled what happened, she had gotten the vax and spent that week in the ER. Word apparently got around because she received a phone call from the mission president and his wife... he told her that she was not allowed to tell anyone about what happened to her because they needed to get the entire mission vaxxinated.

FOR REAL?!!!😓

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Mamabear wrote: October 7th, 2021, 6:27 pm
Wait, wut?! Link?
"On Being A Gay Mormon Missionary"
https://www.allarizona.org/single-post/ ... Missionary

If I'm recalling correctly, a BYU valedictorian came out during his speech as well.

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Mamabear wrote: October 7th, 2021, 6:29 pm FOR REAL?!!!😓
Sadly.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

Wait, wut?! Link?
Oh yeah. At least two.

https://www.facebook.com/imnotashaned

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.mclaugh ... 7709829160

Read and weep.

A significant amount of the comments praising these two queers come from other missionaries. Missionaries should start their approach these days saying "Hiiiihhhh we're from the Church of Jesus Christ" with a lisp and a tilt.

Nothing was done to these openly homosexual queers; I complained to my Stake President, told him if this continues my sons won't be serving missions. All he did was blast me and tell me they MUST serve missions b/c the Lord commanded it.

Yeah, go suck an egg you coward; you don't have the guts to call it what it is and yet you feel empowered to tell me I'm sinning by protecting my sons from this. Bite me.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

Wait, wut?! Link?
I can understand your surprise, folks have been warning about it getting to this point for years but they were scoffed at, mocked, scorned etc.

The Church is rotten and it needs a big cleansing, but that's probably not going to happen until either the members say enough is enough (which at this point is unlikely b/c they are reveling in the wickedness and sin) or until Christ smacks the Church down a few rungs for getting so uppity about how it's soooo awesome.

Please do forgive my bluntness and crassness; it still sticks in my craw that a "man of God" tells me as a father that I just need to accept my sons going into the mission field with this filth.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Don't disclose names, or even the name of the mission, the location where this happened would suffice. The rules and regulations might vary from place to place.

Maybe there's an area where missionaries are said to be "employed" by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints under the lawbooks, even though they are service volunteers. If that's the case and there's over 100 missionaries, the mission president might have to vaccinate the entire mission, if the location spoken of is in the United States.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

This story sounds all too plausible. It doesn't surprise me. If anything good comes out of this, I suppose the reactions will reach critical mass and it won't be a matter of social media hiding it or fact checking, because too many people will know someone who was severely sick after their shots.

I'm surprised it was a sister missionary, although there is considerable evidence the jabs affect menstrual cycles. Young men seem to be more heavily affected with heart problems...

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: October 7th, 2021, 6:48 pm Don't disclose names, or even the name of the mission, the location where this happened would suffice. The rules and regulations might vary from place to place.

Maybe there's an area where missionaries are said to be "employed" by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints under the lawbooks, even though they are service volunteers. If that's the case and there's over 100 missionaries, the mission president might have to vaccinate the entire mission, if the location spoken of is in the United States.
It's in the US.

No, I don't give a s**t about that. If all missionaries are required to be vaxxed then you give them the proper information without censoring someone whose life was put in danger by that poison, let them give INFORMED CONSENT and decide if they would like to get jabbed or go home. What they are doing is lying and manipulating a group of young adults who don't have access to any study materials. Straight horse ****.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

How does the 100 employee thing work here? They aren't employees.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Niemand wrote: October 7th, 2021, 6:56 pm How does the 100 employee thing work here? They aren't employees.
Biden signed off on an EO that essentially requires all companies that have 100+ employees to get their shots or be tested weekly.

But what constitutes an "employee" might vary from state to state. Pretty much every mission in the US has more than a hundred missionaries.

alurker
captain of 100

Post by alurker »

Subcomandante wrote: October 7th, 2021, 7:02 pm
Niemand wrote: October 7th, 2021, 6:56 pm How does the 100 employee thing work here? They aren't employees.
Biden signed off on an EO that essentially requires all companies that have 100+ employees to get their shots or be tested weekly.

But what constitutes an "employee" might vary from state to state. Pretty much every mission in the US has more than a hundred missionaries.
He directed OSHA to create the rule which hasn't been put out yet so technically there is nothing in force right now.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

How are they employees though? They aren't even paid by the mission, they have to pay their own way.

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

Niemand wrote: October 7th, 2021, 7:08 pm

How are they employees though? They aren't even paid by the mission, they have to pay their own way.
some will parse anything written anywhere to hold the consensus narrative together…….no matter the actual facts of a particular circumstance

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

The EO was/is illegal and contrary to constitutional law. The man is a threat to this country.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Subcomandante wrote: October 7th, 2021, 6:48 pm

Don't disclose names, or even the name of the mission, the location where this happened would suffice. The rules and regulations might vary from place to place.

That right there is evil. Pure evil. Only an incredibly evil person could dream up such an evil scheme.

Missionaries are set apart. They work for no one. They are independent contractors of Jesus Christ. There is no 1099 given for tax reasons, because no money exchanges hands for service. That is because they are not employees, but volunteers. No attorney with a brain would dream up such a subservient scheme wherein missionaries were subservient to satan. I think you are making this up.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

So here we have a story with no names, no location, coming to us third hand with no means to verify its authenticity. By the way Type 1 diabetics, such as myself, are considered high risk persons and were some of the first people offered the various vaccines. So that part of this tale makes no sense either.

I was vaccinated way back in the first wave of people. I have had no side effects that I can tell, I’ve not turned into a zombie nor am I dead.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

gkearney wrote: October 7th, 2021, 11:26 pm So here we have a story with no names, no location, coming to us third hand with no means to verify its authenticity. By the way Type 1 diabetics, such as myself, are considered high risk persons and were some of the first people offered the various vaccines. So that part of this tale makes no sense either.

I was vaccinated way back in the first wave of people. I have had no side effects that I can tell, I’ve not turned into a zombie nor am I dead.
It's obvious not everyone got the same stuff injected. Some received placebo saline. I believe they also must be using different dilutions.

Have you got a cold or flu since? For some post-vax ADE will be the problem. A severe immune response to ANY viral infection, that might prove fatal.

I hope you continue to suffer no ill-effects

crabman
captain of 100

Post by crabman »

Speaking of missionaries coming out... my first companion in the field came out as gay, but fortunately not until a few years after the mission. Looking back, it's a little weird that I lived with a gay guy for months.
A guy from my ward growing up ended up marrying one of his companions shortly after getting home.
Also a coworker of mine let me know that his mission PRESIDENT came out as gay a while after finishing his mission, and left his wife to marry a dude.
It's sad what's happening to our fallen world. God can heal it though. The healing process will hurt, but it's needed.
Last edited by crabman on October 8th, 2021, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.