Prayers for Scott Bradley, Please

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Prayers for Scott Bradley, Please

Post by EmmaLee »

Bro. Bradley is a tireless defender of our liberties. Please consider praying (and fasting, if you can) for him at this time. Thank you.

From Defending Utah just now -

We are sad to announce that our October event will be cancelled.

Our scheduled speaker, Dr. Scott Bradley, a patriot and regular contributor to our programming, suffered what some in his family believe was a stroke Sunday September 26th.

He was rushed to a local hospital, has awakened but is weak and confused. We are asking for your fasting and prayers and behalf of Scott and his family at this time for his quick recovery. His family needs him and we in the liberty movement need him. You can donate to Scott directly on his website here https://freedomsrisingsun.com/donate/

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Prayers for Scott Bradley, Please

Post by lundbaek »

Scott Bradley is one of those rare Latter-day Saints who has, over the years, tried to help save this nation for the next generation. I remember when he ran for the U.S. Senate, and when he was a candidate for U.S. vice president. He travelled down here and gave a couple of speeches in support of the Arizona Constitution Party. And I think he's done lots more that I am unaware of.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Maybe he’ll come out of a coma after 38 days like Alaris did, but prolly not. Regardless, it happened once and it could happen again. Likely we won’t know such a thing anyways hope he makes a full recovery.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

I met him at a Constitutional Sheriff’s convention in Vegas. Had a booth right next to him and we talked for a few hours. He’s a solid guy, I’m sad to hear this news.