Funeral Director sees massive uptick in deaths post vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Funeral Director sees massive uptick in deaths post vaccine

Post by TrueFaith »

He says he saw less deaths in 2020, during the height of ;) cOvId ;) than 2019, but 2021 has had an explosion. Quite revealing.

https://rumble.com/vmlz42-funeral-direc ... d&mc=6f8oi

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Re: Funeral Director sees massive uptick in deaths post vaccine

Post by Maroriginal1 »

I mentioned in another post that my mom died two weeks after the first vaccine dose right after vaccines were approved. In prepping for the funeral I pulled the mortician aside and asked how bad their influx from covid was. He told me there was no influx. He said the beginning of 2020 was abnormally slow and then picked up more as they got into 2021 from what they considered to be population growth. He was very clear that they had seen very few covid deaths. I can’t say I was surprised, but it sure was unsettling to hear straight from the horses mouth.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

One of the best expos'e yet.

I have come to the conclusion that anyone pushing these shots is guilty of shedding innocent blood.

One cannot consent to a lie presented as truth.

There is no reason to get a Covid vaccine.

No quarter for murderers.

Sir H is throwing down the gauntlet.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

HVDC wrote: September 21st, 2021, 7:39 pm ...
I have come to the conclusion that anyone pushing these shots is guilty of shedding innocent blood.
Listen to Archbishop Vigano. He nails it. Applies to the Mormon church, as well as the Catholic:

https://youtu.be/THNLMOTPraA

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

I thought it was interesting that the only uptick in deaths he saw during 2020 was right at the onset of the declaration that we were in a pandemic when some really unethical things were being perpetrated on the nursing home population...things like pumping them full of the same sedative used in conjunction with ventilators, but without the ventilators. I think he called it a “culling.”

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Someone I know died.

Unattended death, that means something to those who know things.

I called the police and they kicked me out of the house, possible crime scene.

They were nice, polite, and in charge, I was nicer, more polite, and not in charge.

After a while, together we called the funeral home.

I was asked several questions, and then one more.

The person on the phone waited, the two policeman standing next to me waited.

I answered firmly, No, the death is not Covid related.

Everyone gave a small sigh of relief.

They know.

Sir H

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

I have been, and am still skeptical that vaccine shedding is a problem. However, someone in close quarters with me recently got the vaccine and I have been getting lots of large masses of gunk in my throat which I cough up from time to time. No fever or other symptoms, just the gunk. The only other time I can remember that happening is when I got COVID. Anecdotal, but I thought I'd share.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

HVDC wrote: September 21st, 2021, 10:39 pm Someone I know died.

They were nice, polite, and in charge, I was nicer, more polite, and not in charge.

They know.

Sir H
What would have happened if you had said COVID was involved?

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Chip wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 6:34 pm

They know.

Sir H
Not actually sure.

But everyone was very interested in my answer.

I will ask them today.

Sir H

crabman
captain of 100

Post by crabman »

My brother in law is a paramedic and said he's seen a big increase in heat attack calls with younger people, more than likely related to the vax

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

HVDC wrote: September 23rd, 2021, 7:12 am

They know.

Sir H
Not actually sure.

I will ask them today.

Sir H
Finally got the information.

Turns out if I had said "yes", they would have had to don a higher level of protective gear, including the cops from what I gathered, but the funeral director did not specifically say that, and the Medical Examiner would have put that on the death certificate. I believe they are pressured to do that because that way their costs are covered. This is a poor rural county and most folks could not come up with that kind of money, and the tax base can't either. Additionally, I would have been eligible for up to $9000 in funeral expenses courtesy of the American taxpayer. All that protective gear and extra funeral precautions would have no doubt pushed everything up to that amount.

It is simply a racket and they all are in on it; Everyone in authority. Essentially, they are being bribed to go along.

He had a hard time looking me in the eye when he was answering my questions.

They know.

He also said that they saw a 20% increase in Covid deaths last year, but when pressed, admitted that the overall death rate was only about 5% higher than normal, and I am sure he just made that up because he hesitated a bit coming up with the figure.

People in the death business are very good with numbers.

It is all bull$hit.

We are paying "them" to kill, maim and fleece us.

Fact, not fiction.

Sir H

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

HVDC wrote: October 1st, 2021, 10:58 am

They know.

Sir H
Not actually sure.

I will ask them today.

Sir H

Turns out if I had said "yes", they would have had to don a higher level of protective gear, including the cops from what I gathered, but the funeral director did not specifically say that, and the Medical Examiner would have put that on the death certificate. I believe they are pressured to do that because that way their costs are covered. This is a poor rural county and most folks could not come up with that kind of money, and the tax base can't either. Additionally, I would have been eligible for up to $9000 in funeral expenses courtesy of the American taxpayer. All that protective gear and extra funeral precautions would have no doubt pushed everything up to that amount.

It is simply a racket and they all are in on it; Everyone in authority. Essentially, they are being bribed to go along.

They know.

He also said that they saw a 20% increase in Covid deaths last year, but when pressed, admitted that the overall death rate was only about 5% higher than normal, and I am sure he just made that up because he hesitated a bit coming up with the figure.

It is all bull$hit.

Fact, not fiction.

Sir H

These are the fruits of fiat money. They are using the fiat money system, at no costs to themselves, to buy up mass agreement to the COVID scam. If we had an honest money system, none of this would be happening. Fiat money can be conjured from nothing and then doled out to induce mass suicide.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Chip wrote: October 1st, 2021, 11:05 am

Not actually sure.

I will ask them today.

Sir H

They know.

It is all bull$hit.

Fact, not fiction.

Sir H

These are the fruits of fiat money. They are using the fiat money system, at no costs to themselves, to buy up mass agreement to the COVID scam. If we had an honest money system, none of this would be happening. Fiat money can be conjured from nothing and then doled out to induce mass suicide.
Yup.

"Money for nothing, and your chicks for free."

Like I said, America is pleasure island.

Jackasses abound.

Sir H

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

HVDC wrote: October 1st, 2021, 11:10 am
Chip wrote: October 1st, 2021, 11:05 am

Not actually sure.

I will ask them today.

Sir H

They know.

It is all bull$hit.

Fact, not fiction.

Sir H

Yup.

"Money for nothing, and your chicks for free."

Like I said, America is pleasure island.

Jackasses abound.

Sir H

Did you know that our old pre-1964 silver coinage was 90% silver, and you could take a mass of dimes, quarters, and 50-cent pieces and simply weigh them to get the total face value? Very cool. The new coins have no sensible weight ratios among them. It's been totally trashed. And a Federal Reserve Note is only a statement of how many "dollars", now an undefined unit, the public U.S. Treasury "owes" to the private Federal Reserve. This all makes 9/11 and COVID possible.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Didn't know about the weighing of silver coins.

The great reset is going to change a lot of things.

Evil old people will love longer and become richer.

Will we never be rid of the greatest generation?

Greatest at filling their pockets and selling out the American people.

Sir H says it's time for them to stop drinking tortured baby blood and die.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Due to lockdowns, there were higher rates of suicide, domestic violence & people not getting needed medical attention. So, that’s important to consider in terms of 2020 & 2021 deaths.

The British funeral director in OP stated, “Delta is a vaccine injury.”

“ The vast majority of people who are getting injected for Sars-coV-2 will die within a few short years from heart failure, warns Dr. Charles Hoffe, M.D., a medical practitioner in British Columbia, Canada. Hoffe explains that he is observing in his patients who took an mRNA jab from either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna that their capillaries are now plugging up, which he says will eventually lead to a serious cardiovascular event.

Sars-coV-2 mRNA shots are programmed to turn a person’s body into a spike protein “factory,” and Dr. Hoffe says that over time these mass-produced spike proteins cause progressive blood clotting. No fewer than 60 percent of people who take an mRNA injection will suffer from these blood clots – and in the end, an overwhelming majority will end up six feet under due to the damage caused.

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of messenger RNA says to please ask yourself, “Why is the USA requiring vaccination for all with an outdated vax when many have already been infected, recovered, and developed natural immunity? Stop. Think. Why the censorship? Why the mandates? Why the constant propaganda push?”…

Pfizer‘s COVID jab could be rolled out to babies as young as six months in America this winter under plans being drawn up by the pharmaceutical giant. The company intends to apply for authorization to immunize American infants within the next two months. Why? So, they’re permanently damaged or dead?…

All three COVID vaccines have changed their names. “The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is Comirnaty, the Moderna vaccine will be named SpikeVax, and the AstraZeneca vaccine will be named Vaxzevria,”…

During the Nuremberg trials, even the media was prosecuted and put to death for lying to the public. The propaganda spewing mainstream media has brainwashed Americans with lies since the 1964 Supreme court decision in NYTs v. Sullivan...

… livestock are involuntarily medicated, but we’re not livestock. The government considers America’s masses their chattel and are grinding our God-given rights under their bootheels. Medical apartheid has arrived, just not for Biden’s fellow comrades…

“Companies without mandates will perform better and get all of the best talents. Doctors will start private practices. Families will begin to homeschool their children. Blue states and major cities will see a mass exodus unlike anything in American history.

All we have to do is say no and start building a new society for ourselves. We need to take control of our own destiny and do what needs to be done to protect our families and preserve our values and indeed our own humanity.” ”

https://truthnewsnet.org/forced-jabs-he ... apartheid/

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

TrueFaith wrote: September 21st, 2021, 2:55 pm He says he saw less deaths in 2020, during the height of ;) cOvId ;) than 2019, but 2021 has had an explosion. Quite revealing.

https://rumble.com/vmlz42-funeral-direc ... d&mc=6f8oi
It is interesting but very sad.

Related:

(USA) Funeral director warns of decline in death care workers
https://youtu.be/Iw0Y21kAs_0

The following article is trying to blame Covid but acknowledges there are not enough people willing to work with death:

(Canada) Ontario's death care industry struggling to meet demand, funeral director says
https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/on ... -1.5746365

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

harakim wrote: September 22nd, 2021, 6:30 pm I have been, and am still skeptical that vaccine shedding is a problem. However, someone in close quarters with me recently got the vaccine and I have been getting lots of large masses of gunk in my throat which I cough up from time to time. No fever or other symptoms, just the gunk. The only other time I can remember that happening is when I got COVID. Anecdotal, but I thought I'd share.
I was skeptical of that too, since when my spouse got the two jabs nothing happened to me, But the booster was different- we both had a fever over 100, for two days (mine was two days later).