Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lineman1012
captain of 100

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Lineman1012 »

One of my wife’s friends died two weeks ago, bringing the total to 51 friends and family that have died in the past 2 years.
My partner got jabbed in order to travel, he coughs all the time.
One son got jabbed to run in the Boston marathon, no side effects yet.
One daughter and SIL got jabbed to travel, no side effects yet.
Me - jabbedless & waiting for another friend to drop.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Lineman1012 wrote: January 17th, 2023, 2:44 am One of my wife’s friends died two weeks ago, bringing the total to 51 friends and family that have died in the past 2 years.
Holy smokes. What country?

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 17th, 2023, 4:43 am
Lineman1012 wrote: January 17th, 2023, 2:44 am One of my wife’s friends died two weeks ago, bringing the total to 51 friends and family that have died in the past 2 years.
Holy smokes. What country?
Right here in the USA. Mormon corridor.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Lineman1012 wrote: January 17th, 2023, 8:10 am Right here in the USA. Mormon corridor.
:o :o :o :shock: :cry:

SantaFe
captain of 50

Post by SantaFe »

JuneBug12000 wrote: October 26th, 2021, 8:41 pm We had a young man, 20, in our ward die recently of covid-pneumonia.

I've hesitated to share this because I don't know for sure if he was vaccinated, though it seems likely. He had recently returned from his mission.

I feel so bad for his family, I can hardly get my head around it.

How come last year young people didn't die of covid and this year they do?

It isn't the "new variants." We were told those were not as dangerous.

I can only think of one reason.
Was he put in the ICU, isolated from family and put on a ventalator? The hospitals were paid a lot if these steps were taken. The final blow was to give the patient remdezavir, a drug known to shut down the kidneys.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSlRFwA32Q4

crabman
captain of 100

Post by crabman »

I've noticed here in Utah so many more funerals as I pass by church buildings. Used to be very rarely, but now it's almost every week I'll see a full lot with a hearse at one of the nearby buildings.

Also just had a third person on my team at work admitted to the hospital for heart issues following the vax. It's heartbreaking (literally and figuratively)

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Longtime neighborhood friend and work associate is now single father after his child’s mother dies at the age of 45. SADS. No known cause. Just learned this morning. Yes, she took the jab. He and the child coerced into jab by the school.

Need some parents to wake up and go after the bonds of the school administrators. :idea:

Oh, but wait! There’s new variant. BS 2.0. Be scared. Be very scared!

Double face palm plant.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

'It's heartbreaking': Employee killed, 2 others injured after minivan crashes into Tooele business

https://www.ksl.com/article/50558769/it ... e-business

"That's the biggest thing we are looking into," Bentley said. "Did this happen because of intoxication, distraction or a medical episode? There are a lot of things we are working on right now."

Looks like a possible vaccident to Toto. :?:

If so, there probably won't be a follow up on this story, unless the driver got a positive covid test.

P.S. FOX 13 News 9 AM | Wednesday, January 18

The driver was also hospitalized in an undisclosed condition.
A close friend of the driver's family told FOX 13 News that they believe he suffered a seizure while driving.

https://www.fox13now.com/traffic/employ ... e-business

No no no, couldn't have been the shot.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Recent post on Bitchute: HOW MANY ACTORS DEAD OR DAMAGED FROM THE VACCINE?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MIDHCyf5TmDW/
Attachments
Actors damaged-killed by mRNA.png
Actors damaged-killed by mRNA.png (540.72 KiB) Viewed 724 times

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

https://crossroadsreport.substack.com/p ... M1TUj7OB1U

“ Indiana’s state health commissioner, Dr. Kristina Box, refused to answer how the vaccine could be safe and effective when the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System shows 165 deaths following vaccination.

“I tried to ask her questions today as she exited a hearing where she testified before the Indiana House Public Health Committee.”

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

I think I've commented on this post about 5 times but here's another one, they keep coming. So my mom is a retired school teacher who used to teach at the elementary school that my kids now go to. Well she was having lunch with another teacher from the school the other day and she told my mom she is now having heart issues. Heart races for no reason, can barely walk up stairs etc, so has to go in and have all these tests done

The next day she was then talking to the secretary at the school (lady in her early 50's) and low and behold she is also now experiencing heart issues, apparently the night of taking the second Moderna shot back in 2021 her heart began racing extremely fast and it freaked her out so she went to the doctor and he said it was stress related. Now over 18 months later she is still experiencing the same symptoms and its scaring her

Safe and effective

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

It looks like Celine Dion is experiencing one of those “rare” diseases that also happens to coincide with the list of side effects from the whacky-jab.

https://www.cslbehring.com/vita/2022/ce ... d0s0PrE1qI

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:02 am It looks like Celine Dion is experiencing one of those “rare” diseases that also happens to coincide with the list of side effects from the whacky-jab.

The problem with this though is that Celine Dion has been visibly sick for years. As in pre-2020. It wouldn't surprise me if this was part of the cause, but she had major issues beforehand, so it's hard to prove this one.

This is Celine Dion in 2019. This is not healthy looking. (I'm not going down the transvestigation route, let's leave it at this.) In fact the press back then were complaining about "body shamers" and all the rest.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:17 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:02 am It looks like Celine Dion is experiencing one of those “rare” diseases that also happens to coincide with the list of side effects from the whacky-jab.

The problem with this though is that Celine Dion has been visibly sick for years. As in pre-2020. It wouldn't surprise me if this was part of the cause, but she had major issues beforehand, so it's hard to prove this one.

This is Celine Dion in 2019. This is not healthy looking. (I'm not going down the transvestigation route, let's leave it at this.) In fact the press back then were complaining about "body shamers" and all the rest.
It may not have been the cause, but advanced symptoms.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Just found out today, another lady in our branch is having heart issues, very tired, racing heart etc. I'm sure it will be blamed on Covid

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

My wife spoke with the bishop's wife after church today. She told her the bishop got two jabs, even though he was against it but he was being obedient to the FP letter.
He now has no feeling in his hands and feet. He's 35 years old.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Has anyone else noticed people dying of extremely aggressive cancers post-jab? I just heard about a case today.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Robin Hood wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:29 pm My wife spoke with the bishop's wife after church today. She told her the bishop got two jabs, even though he was against it but he was being obedient to the FP letter.
He now has no feeling in his hands and feet. He's 35 years old.
I’m sorry to hear that. Sucks to realize the outcome of what that letter did.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Christianlee wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:32 pm Has anyone else noticed people dying of extremely aggressive cancers post-jab? I just heard about a case today.
Dr. Ryan Cole, a pathologist has written extensively about the explosion of aggressive cancers as well as explosion of cancers that were in remission...post deadly-jab.

The PTB are trying to take his license away for telling the truth.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Christianlee wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:32 pm Has anyone else noticed people dying of extremely aggressive cancers post-jab? I just heard about a case today.
I know a person in real life that has had this happen. I listened to a podcast with two doctors and Ed Dowd yesterday, and the doctors said some of them are beginning to call it turbo-cancer, because it’s different than what they have seen before in its rapid escalation.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:49 pm
I know a person in real life that has had this happen. I listened to a podcast with two doctors and Ed Dowd yesterday, and the doctors said some of them are beginning to call it turbo-cancer, because it’s different than what they have seen before in its rapid escalation.
Two step-brothers to my wife had extreme reactions to the shots. One died of a fast acting cancer. The other fell down suddenly like we've seen in so many videos, broke his femur, and was hospitalized with pervasive blood clots; though since recovered as far as we know.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

numbness

"Nerve Damage Vaccine Injuries ..
Brachial Neuritis and Vaccines
Brachial Neuritis, also known as Parsonage-Turner syndrome, affects the brachial plexus, which contains nerves that control muscles in the shoulders, arms, and hands.

Brachial Neuritis sometimes happens after an infection, a surgery, a lumbar puncture (spinal tap), or other tests or treatments. Rarely, it can result after a vaccine.
Symptoms can include:

Burning sensation in arm after vaccine
Numb arm after vaccine
Loss of function in arm after vaccine
Tingling in arm or hand after vaccine
Pins and needles in arm after vaccine

Transverse Myelitis and Vaccines
With Transverse Myelitis, the entire width of the spinal cord becomes inflamed, leading to weakness, tingling and other problems.

The condition is caused by infections, autoimmune disorders and damage to the nerve fibers caused by the loss of myelin, or the protective sheath around nerves. In rare cases, transverse myelitis is related to vaccines.

Transverse Myelitis related to nerve damage vaccine injuries can include the following symptoms:

Back pain after vaccine
Bladder problems after vaccine
Bowel problems after vaccine
Limb weakness after vaccine
Numbness after vaccine
Trouble with coordination after vaccine
At this time, those who may have experienced nerve damage vaccine injuries as a result of a COVID-19 vaccine are not able to file a vaccine injury claim under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), because COVID-19 vaccines are not covered by the VICP. The COVID-19 vaccines are currently covered by the Counter Measures Injury Compensation Program, and you can get more information that program at https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp. ..
"
https://www.vaccineinjurylegalteam.com/ ... -and-pain/
:arrow:

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

A good friend's wife (51) was in good health. She had extreme pain in her abdomen and went to the hospital. They found ovarian cancer and wanted to get treatments started soon. One week later, she had extreme chest pain and went back in. They found cancer in her lungs and admitted her so they could install a tube to inject directly into the cancer. After they did this they found cancer throughout her body and abandoned all treatment options. They had family members come to say goodbye because she would not recover. She didn't leave the hospital and died about 4 weeks after being first diagnosed. Cause of death was listed as "unspecified metastasized cancer". This just barely happened.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Diamond of the famous Diamond and Silk conservative couple seen many times on Fox News, died suddenly of lung blood clots.

Here is the article:
Video: Silk Describes How Her Sister Diamond ‘Died Suddenly’ in Home

Infowars.com : https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-si ... y-in-home/ ; January 22nd 2023, 1:22 pm

“I want America to wake up and pay attention, something ain’t right!”

During the memorial of Lynette “Diamond” Hardaway, sister Silk suggested that the COVID vaccine may have had something to do with her sister’s sudden death.

Speaking Saturday before the crowd , which included former President Donald Trump, Silk described how 51-year-old Diamond “died suddenly” in the kitchen as the result of a blood clot in her lung.

The video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1616946731266052097

Silk explained:
As soon as Diamond hung up the phone, she said to me, “I can’t breathe.” It was sudden, out of nowhere and no warning. I got her to the kitchen table, opened up the back door so that she can get some air. And, each breath was less and less and less, until her eyes became a stare… My husband and I followed the 911 instructions from the lady. We laid her. Like they told us to lay her flat. They said do CPR. And it was one-two-three-four, one-two-three-four, one-two-three-four… My husband and I alternated and kept going and going and going, until the emergency truck came into the yard and the EMS came into the house. They did everything that they could.

Silk went on to call for an investigation into the slew of sudden deaths that appear to be happening across the country.

So what I want to say to everybody is don’t you dare call me a conspiracy theorist. Because I saw it happen. I saw how it happened. I was there when it happened and it happened suddenly. I want America to wake up and pay attention. Something ain’t right. It’s time to investigate what’s really going on here! And get some answers to why our people are falling dead suddenly.

“Instead of asking if Americans are vaxxed or unvaxxed, the real question is are they being poisoned,” she added.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

So my boss, 55 yrs old, healthy, not a pound over weight, married, low cholesterol, fit, was skiing yesterday. Keeled over with a heart attack. Life flighted to hospital. Had two stents put in. Said they discovered a major artery is missing from his heart.

A different heart doctor came to see him middle of the night. Asked him if he’d been vaxxed. Johnson & Johnson over in Hawaii during the scare. Then a Moderna booster last fall… doctors said there was no reason he should have had a heart attack.

No family history of heart problems… it was touch and go. No breathe, no heartbeat up on the mountain. Gave him CPR till he partially revived, loaded him on the toboggan to get down to base. Then ambulance to airport and life flight to hospital.

By the time his wife got to the hospital by car (a two hour drive, with a friend at the wheel) he’d already had the stents put in and was feeling better.

Said the only thing that hurts is cracked ribs, and broken nose when he hit the ground.

Night doctor said they got to report on the jab history.