Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Christianlee »

I don’t know anyone who had a serious illness from the jabs. Most have not taken boosters. Maybe the boosters are the kill shots. Praying for the jabbed I know personally.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Niemand wrote: August 20th, 2022, 5:02 pm
Chip wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:58 pm
Niemand wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:55 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 19th, 2022, 3:38 pm We have a close friend who took the jab a few months ago. She had a terrible reaction. She told us to "NEVER!" take it. Today she found out she has a tumor. :(
I don't know what to make of the tumour thing, but I did hear today of a young person (late twenties/early thirties) having a brain tumour removed. Not in the ward BTW.

So for me the jury's out, re cancer, but there is enough other side effects to deter me.
I have a sister-in-law who developed a rapid cancer a few months after getting vaxxed. She died a month ago.
Very sorry to hear that.

I am hearing this kind of thing regularly now. I think it is harder to pin down cancer than haemorrhages and myocarditis.
I've posted that news here a few times, but I continue because it warrants repeating: The VAXX does indeed cause CANCER!

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Christianlee wrote: August 20th, 2022, 5:09 pm I don’t know anyone who had a serious illness from the jabs. Most have not taken boosters. Maybe the boosters are the kill shots. Praying for the jabbed I know personally.
I know someone who gives booster shots to pharmacy customers. All shots... initial dose, second dose, and boosters, all come from the same vials. It's the same thing, over and over. The more you get, the sicker you can become.

A guy I know in another ward just got the first dose when it became available. He STILL has diminished taste and smell. It also caused some other problems, neuropathy, I believe. His wife then decided she wasn't going to follow the prophet on that, after all. He and I were emailing back and forth about it for a while. I eventually asked him why the prophet gave such advice when it was patently wrong and the conversation just stopped. Can't go there. Infallibility must be preserved. It's more important than TRUTH.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Chip wrote: August 20th, 2022, 5:11 pm
Niemand wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:55 pm

I don't know what to make of the tumour thing, but I did hear today of a young person (late twenties/early thirties) having a brain tumour removed. Not in the ward BTW.

So for me the jury's out, re cancer, but there is enough other side effects to deter me.
I have a sister-in-law who developed a rapid cancer a few months after getting vaxxed. She died a month ago.
Very sorry to hear that.

I am hearing this kind of thing regularly now. I think it is harder to pin down cancer than haemorrhages and myocarditis.
I've posted that news here a few times, but I continue because it warrants repeating: The VAXX does indeed cause CANCER!
You'll hate me for saying this, Chip, and I intend no personal disrespect but I think whether or not it does cause cancer is immaterial in some ways.... the sheer weight of other side effects should have been enough to condemn it, whatever the answer is here. We know it is damaging and killing people in large numbers. The stroke thing alone should have stopped the rollout.

We agree on the fundamental point that this is a poison. I've seen enough evidence of that. I've never felt sick for weeks after having a vaccine in the past, yet we're supposed to accept this as normal with this jag? I've told people off for not reporting it. Thank God I never touched the thing.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Niemand wrote: August 20th, 2022, 5:37 pm
Chip wrote: August 20th, 2022, 5:11 pm

Very sorry to hear that.

You'll hate me for saying this, Chip, and I intend no personal disrespect but I think whether or not it does cause cancer is immaterial in some ways.... the sheer weight of other side effects should have been enough to condemn it, whatever the answer is here. We know it is damaging and killing people in large numbers. The stroke thing alone should have stopped the rollout.

We agree on the fundamental point that this is a poison. I've seen enough evidence of that. I've never felt sick for weeks after having a vaccine in the past, yet we're supposed to accept this as normal with this jag? I've told people off for not reporting it. Thank God I never touched the thing.

No worries.

I should have added that it causes MANY problems, not just cancer.

Here is a picture I took of the graphene oxide in the Pfizer pediatric CV19 vaxx. This is maybe 10,000 graphene straps that were agglomerated via ultrasonic agitation. Below that is another pic of an energy-dispersive spectrometry report on the same material, showing mainly carbon and lesser oxygen makeup - GRAPHENE OXIDE!!!

All CV19 vaxx manufacturers deny the presence of this material, but it has been found by others in the Moderna and J&J vaxxes, as well.

They are going to start putting this material into the flu shots.
childrens_filament5.png
childrens_filament5.png (981.57 KiB) Viewed 955 times
ribbon on cu 01.png
ribbon on cu 01.png (180.52 KiB) Viewed 955 times

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Rapid onset stage four cancers have shown up in the jabbed here in FedGov land. Devastating since these are not old people getting ready to retire but people in their mid careers with families.

I believe the booster shot is the kill shot. The initial randomly assigned potpourri of formulas was to find out how each batch worked.

A perfect assassin's weapon.

Decide who you want gone.

See to it they get the right shot.

Perfect cover.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Sir H

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

HVDC wrote: August 20th, 2022, 6:10 pm Rapid onset stage four cancers have shown up in the jabbed here in FedGov land. Devastating since these are not old people getting ready to retire but people in their mid careers with families.

I believe the booster shot is the kill shot. The initial randomly assigned potpourri of formulas was to find out how each batch worked.

A perfect assassin's weapon.

Decide who you want gone.

See to it they get the right shot.

Perfect cover.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Sir H

My sister-in-law was diagnosed with stage-four organ cancer 5 months after getting vaxxed. The doctors said the tumors were only 2 months old and very aggressive. Never did anyone tell them it had anything to do with the vaxx.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

In my opinion this will all be obvious by this coming Christmas.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

My feeling is, the ‘experimental’ injection causes immune system compromise which manifests itself according to individual genetics combined with the individual’s current physical condition - including stress factors.
Acquired Immune Deficiency (AIDS) seems to have been an early gain of function experiment. Breakdown of the immune system manifests differently according to individual factors.
This particular Trojan Horse makes it a bit more difficult to connect a specific health issue with an injection taken weeks or months previous to tumor development.
I’ve seen tumors develop at vaccine injection sites on our sheep months after the shots. We’ve stopped most vaccines with the exception of tetanus. Lambs develop immunity from their mother’s milk of any pathogen in our area. Should they be exposed to foot & mouth as were cloven hoofed livestock in UK 2001, they would develop the disease.
Natural immunity is key, but when you have ‘doctors’ who got their training at The Josef Mengele School of Medicine anything can happen, and most probably will.
Last edited by buffalo_girl on August 20th, 2022, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

Booster shot real life story from yesterday.

Healthy 35 year old male. Athletic. Took booster shot two days ago. Since has been having periods of "zoning out". Yesterday zoned out and fell straight back and hit his head on bleachers. Huge hematoma on back of his bald head. Reason for taking booster:. Flying to Scandinavian country for work and Amsterdam airport requires a most recent shot of less than 270 days.

Say what?
captain of 100

Post by Say what? »

I’ve lost my hearing in one ear after going to the dentist. I hope it’s a temporary loss. I mostly but not always have had adverse reactions to the dentist.

After the dentist and a cruise in September I had terrible covid reactions in late December 2019. Before the big deal came out. I always wonder what poisons are in the dentistry. Ind.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Say what? wrote: August 20th, 2022, 11:08 pm I’ve lost my hearing in one ear after going to the dentist. I hope it’s a temporary loss. I mostly but not always have had adverse reactions to the dentist.

After the dentist and a cruise in September I had terrible covid reactions in late December 2019. Before the big deal came out. I always wonder what poisons are in the dentistry. Ind.
To have gone on a cruise, you had to get the COVID vaxx, right?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

A friend was telling me tonight that he had gone to the hospital for a procedure and he talked to a nurse there who said she had recently experienced acute kidney and liver failure. He asked her what caused it. She said the doctor told her that it was because she used to work out, then she quit for 3 months, and then started working out again.

Say what?
captain of 100

Post by Say what? »

Chip wrote: August 21st, 2022, 12:07 am
Say what? wrote: August 20th, 2022, 11:08 pm I’ve lost my hearing in one ear after going to the dentist. I hope it’s a temporary loss. I mostly but not always have had adverse reactions to the dentist.

To have gone on a cruise, you had to get the COVID vaxx, right?
Nope, this is before the covid really hit America. In 2019 they didn’t require the shot to go on cruises.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Chip wrote: August 21st, 2022, 12:09 am A friend was telling me tonight that he had gone to the hospital for a procedure and he talked to a nurse there who said she had recently experienced acute kidney and liver failure. He asked her what caused it. She said the doctor told her that it was because she used to work out, then she quit for 3 months, and then started working out again.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I hope she didn't actually believe this nonsense!!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

To further validate what he observed, I’m launching a survey where you can report your own anecdotes.

The beauty of my survey is there is no judgment required at all as to the cause of the injury or death! You simply report the number of vaxxed vs. unvaxxed in ANY group you know the stats on (your household, your family, your friends, or some organization you belong to) and the number of injuries/deaths in the two sub-groups. That’s it. Easy peasy.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Not sure how long this video will remain on YT. The comments below the video reveal just how many lives are impacted by the 'safe & effective' remedy.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Korsgaard46 wrote: August 24th, 2022, 8:47 am Safe and effective godsend.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/ ... es-aged-37
From the article:

Wardell’s partner, the track cyclist Katie Archibald, tweeted on Wednesday that he had suffered a “cardiac arrest” on Tuesday morning.

“I think you’ve heard that Rab died yesterday morning,” wrote Archibald, “I still don’t understand what’s happened; if this is real; why he’d be taken now – so healthy and happy.

“He went into cardiac arrest while we were lying in bed. I tried and tried, and the paramedics arrived within minutes, but his heart stopped and they couldn’t bring him back.”

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

One of the brothers in my ward, who I've mentioned earlier in the thread is a wreck.

He was the man who let drop he had a pain in the shoulders shortly after his shot. He never reported it as a reaction and I've told him off about that. It doesn't register when I told him. He is one of those types that if the prophet told him to jump off a cliff he would... He was all onboard with I'm a Mormon, then off when I'm not a Mormon came in under Nelson.

Anyway, an update – this man is a total wreck. Part of that may be down to lockdown. He used to love getting visits and looking after the missionaries. He was practically abandoned over lockdown and couldn't get his plumbing fixed (which is ongoing, so his hygiene is bad).

He now has tachycardia and a failing liver. He can barely walk or speak now. I can't see him lasting more than a year or two.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Niemand wrote: August 28th, 2022, 7:39 am He now has tachycardia and a failing liver. He can barely walk or speak now. I can't see him lasting more than a year or two.
On the bright side, nobody can accuse him of not being faithful. And that's all that really matters, right?
blind leading the blind.jpg
blind leading the blind.jpg (69.86 KiB) Viewed 372 times

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

h_p wrote: August 28th, 2022, 8:22 am
Niemand wrote: August 28th, 2022, 7:39 am He now has tachycardia and a failing liver. He can barely walk or speak now. I can't see him lasting more than a year or two.
On the bright side, nobody can accuse him of not being faithful. And that's all that really matters, right?

blind leading the blind.jpg
He's faithful alright. I always knew him as someone who would do what he was told... I never thought it might cost him his life.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

buffalo_girl wrote: August 20th, 2022, 7:25 pm My feeling is, the ‘experimental’ injection causes immune system compromise which manifests itself according to individual genetics combined with the individual’s current physical condition - including stress factors.
Acquired Immune Deficiency (AIDS) seems to have been an early gain of function experiment. Breakdown of the immune system manifests differently according to individual factors.
This particular Trojan Horse makes it a bit more difficult to connect a specific health issue with an injection taken weeks or months previous to tumor development.
I believe this is why the brethren are so embolden and double down on saying that the COVID-shot is "safe and effective" when they know that it is not, because over an extended period of time different people react to it with different symptoms. These factors give the brethren the cover of "plausible deniability." They're getting away with murder after a persons immune system eventually fails them over a 5 or 6 year struggle after the initial shot!!!!!!!!!

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

I told my family, relatives and friends that a vaccine is normally released after at least eight or nine years of testing. The COVID vaccines were only tested for two months.

1. My younger daughter started getting chest pains after her second COVID shot.
2. My older daughter complained about menstrual problems after the COVID shot.
3. My uncle started clotting up right after his first COVID shot, he ended up in a hospital and it almost killed him.
Last edited by Hiker on August 29th, 2022, 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.