Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
anonymous91
captain of 100

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by anonymous91 »

I just saw this and had to share this video. It angers me beyond words how TPTB are gaslighting people, now they are coming after our children. This commercial is pure evil. SMH

https://www.brighteon.com/059f1093-4fbf ... d760f7e1e2

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

anonymous91 wrote: September 7th, 2022, 3:16 pm I just saw this and had to share this video. It angers me beyond words how TPTB are gaslighting people, now they are coming after our children. This commercial is pure evil. SMH

Wow, that's truly revolting. Reminds me of the full-page in The Friend magazine (June 2021, I believe) with the church promoting the vax to our babies. :x

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

EmmaLee wrote: September 7th, 2022, 4:05 pm
anonymous91 wrote: September 7th, 2022, 3:16 pm I just saw this and had to share this video. It angers me beyond words how TPTB are gaslighting people, now they are coming after our children. This commercial is pure evil. SMH

Wow, that's truly revolting. Reminds me of the full-page in The Friend magazine (June 2021, I believe) with the church promoting the vax to our babies. :x
What I see when I look at that Friend page:
moloch.gif
moloch.gif (215.65 KiB) Viewed 767 times

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

That is sickening. Especially now that Great Britain decided they need to ban the shot for kids.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

"Last year I asked my boss if they were going to make it mandatory to get the🥕for work because if they do I will quit. He asked me why won't I get one. I told him "because it kills you". He laughed at me and said, "I've had 2 and I'm still alive!"
2 weeks later he stroked out and died. Mid 40's."

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 9th, 2022, 9:11 am Karma:

"Last year I asked my boss if they were going to make it mandatory to get the🥕for work because if they do I will quit. He asked me why won't I get one. I told him "because it kills you". He laughed at me and said, "I've had 2 and I'm still alive!"
Makes me want to cry.
😭

crabman
captain of 100

Post by crabman »

This is extremely disturbing. I just did a Google News search for the term "died suddenly" followed by a year. 2020 showed 597K results. 2021 had 845K. Check out 2022...a mind blowing 72 Million results.

It's truly unbelievable what's going on.
Attachments
PicsArt_09-08-10.36.24.jpg
PicsArt_09-08-10.36.24.jpg (203.18 KiB) Viewed 625 times

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

crabman wrote: September 9th, 2022, 3:56 pm This is extremely disturbing. I just did a Google News search for the term "died suddenly" followed by a year. 2020 showed 597K results. 2021 had 845K. Check out 2022...a mind blowing 72 Million results.

Results from my google search just now:
Attachments
died-suddenly.png
died-suddenly.png (109.15 KiB) Viewed 601 times

crabman
captain of 100

Post by crabman »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 9th, 2022, 4:08 pm
crabman wrote: September 9th, 2022, 3:56 pm This is extremely disturbing. I just did a Google News search for the term "died suddenly" followed by a year. 2020 showed 597K results. 2021 had 845K. Check out 2022...a mind blowing 72 Million results.

Results from my google search just now:
Amazing. Yeah, my search was specific to Google News. Crazy seeing full Google search results too, where the ratio with prior years vs 2022 is astounding.

crabman
captain of 100

Post by crabman »

The clot shot is literally fulfilling prophecy

"And all things shall be in commotion; and surely, men’s hearts shall fail them;"

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Now that the UK has banned shots for under 12s I am even more concerned about my grandchildren whose parents followed the prophet and got them jabbed. The UK must have information they are not releasing about the dangerous side effects for the kids. This is a train wreck where the youth will have to deal with their parents bad decisions. I expect the desire for grandchildren will be frustrated by the damage done.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Christianlee wrote: September 9th, 2022, 4:32 pm Now that the UK has banned shots for under 12s I am even more concerned about my grandchildren whose parents followed the prophet and got them jabbed. The UK must have information they are not releasing about the dangerous side effects for the kids. This is a train wreck where the youth will have to deal with their parents bad decisions. I expect the desire for grandchildren will be frustrated by the damage done.
The UK went with Astra-Zeneca/Oxford for many jags. It seems to be the nastiest of the bunch.

Also a Wallenberg link up.
viewtopic.php?p=1291210&hilit=Wallenberg#p1291210

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Ok, I'm a visual learner. Here are the results from the past decade on a line graph. Wow!!!
Attachments
died-suddenly-2013-2022.png
died-suddenly-2013-2022.png (65.9 KiB) Viewed 533 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 9th, 2022, 5:38 pm Ok, I'm a visual learner. Here are the results from the past decade on a line graph. Wow!!!
Thanks! I was telling my husband the numbers and I could see him glazing over, especially when I was trying to use percentages. The graph did the trick.

He works with life insurance companies. One of them is the original one where the CEO said deaths were up 40% for 3rd quarter 2021 among group life insured, so working-age people. He said actuarially it was a 16 Sigma event. Then......silence. I am currently taking a mandatory course about the need for ethics in the life insurance industry and I am mad. Why aren’t these companies — remember he said he talked to other CEO’s and they are all seeing the same thing — sounding the alarm? In fact, the numbers are getting worse. Is it ethical to keep this sort of catastrophic information out of the public domain?

They know. But they are quiet. Evil, evil, evil.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

My chart looks oddly similar to this one.
Attachments
24167866-F305-4C67-8757-5F5BD7784926.jpeg
24167866-F305-4C67-8757-5F5BD7784926.jpeg (34.75 KiB) Viewed 504 times

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Silver Pie wrote: September 9th, 2022, 12:01 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 9th, 2022, 9:11 am Karma:

Makes me want to cry.
😭
Makes me want to laugh.

In a sad way.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:00 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 9th, 2022, 5:38 pm Ok, I'm a visual learner. Here are the results from the past decade on a line graph. Wow!!!
Thanks! I was telling my husband the numbers and I could see him glazing over, especially when I was trying to use percentages. The graph did the trick.

He works with life insurance companies. One of them is the original one where the CEO said deaths were up 40% for 3rd quarter 2021 among group life insured, so working-age people. He said actuarially it was a 16 Sigma event. Then......silence. I am currently taking a mandatory course about the need for ethics in the life insurance industry and I am mad. Why aren’t these companies — remember he said he talked to other CEO’s and they are all seeing the same thing — sounding the alarm? In fact, the numbers are getting worse. Is it ethical to keep this sort of catastrophic information out of the public domain?

Profit, profit, profit.

How can we spin this.

Sir H

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

HVDC wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:43 pm

Profit, profit, profit.

How can we spin this.

Sir H
How are they going to make a profit if they keep insuring vaxxed people at the same cost as unjabbed? They are already inching up the cost of insurance, but that won’t be enough. An actuarial expert who studies the numbers but doesn’t work in the insurance business claims it is unsustainable unless they quit seeking new life insurance policies to the jabbed.

crabman
captain of 100

Post by crabman »

Crazy, and to think we're not even 3/4 of the way through 2022 yet!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I think that this Google thing is overblown. Remember those figures are about SEARCHES not the real casualties. Google can and does manipulate results through a system known as "Owl".

The real figures are probably massive, but that's not what we're looking at there.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 7:15 pm
HVDC wrote: September 9th, 2022, 6:43 pm

Profit, profit, profit.

How can we spin this.

Sir H
How are they going to make a profit if they keep insuring vaxxed people at the same cost as unjabbed? They are already inching up the cost of insurance, but that won’t be enough. An actuarial expert who studies the numbers but doesn’t work in the insurance business claims it is unsustainable unless they quit seeking new life insurance policies to the jabbed.
True.

They are not going to make a profit with their current model.

And that is what they are worried about.

They are concerned about their profits.

Not about warning the public.

But there is no way they are going to stop insuring the vaxxed.

The government/Banksters would come after them.

So.

Conundrum.

Profits or People.

I see rate hikes as a temporary solution.

Lower limits on coverage.

And stricter eligibility qualifications.

Maybe even a vaxxine mandate.

Because.

Whatever is causing these deaths.

We know it isn't vaxxines.

No, never.

Sir H

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2022, 4:13 am I think that this Google thing is overblown. Remember those figures are about SEARCHES not the real casualties. Google can and does manipulate results through a system known as "Owl".

The real figures are probably massive, but that's not what we're looking at there.
How is it "overblown"? The line graph clearly shows that the term "died suddenly" is showing up in News articles at an exponential rate. This isn't just random people talking about it, but News articles being written about it. Compare that with the 40%+ increase in deaths in a single year in the insurance world, and you have something quite significant.

And sure, you could have some AI algorithm spouting out random articles and links. Also, this is just a data point from a search result. I just found it intriguing, nothing more.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 10th, 2022, 7:42 am
Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2022, 4:13 am I think that this Google thing is overblown. Remember those figures are about SEARCHES not the real casualties. Google can and does manipulate results through a system known as "Owl".

How is it "overblown"? The line graph clearly shows that the term "died suddenly" is showing up in News articles at an exponential rate. This isn't just random people talking about it, but News articles being written about it. Compare that with the 40%+ increase in deaths in a single year in the insurance world, and you have something quite significant.
It’s also the percentages that matter more than whether each article is about a death, or that the 40% reported increase (now higher) represents 1000 deaths or a million.

Without something extremely rare and significant happening, we would not see these spikes.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

BTW, on my little line graph, the number doesn't dip lower between 2020 and 2021. That line is the only way PowerPoint can handle the sharp curve increase between 2021 and 2022. PowerPoint connects to an excel doc that then plots on the graph. It was the easiest quick-and-dirty way to spit out a chart that I knew of when dealing with numbers that large.

Here's the data from excel:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 7.23.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 7.23.43 AM.png (46.82 KiB) Viewed 315 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

In 2019, approximately 1,600 deaths occurred in 100,000 people aged 25-65, in the US, per the CDC.

Let’s say you have a company with 1000 employees in that age range. You would expect to see 16 of them die per year. However, this year you have 22 deaths. Does this cause panic for you and your HR department? Do you call the reporters? No, you might not even notice.

Let’s say you have a life insurance company that provides group life insurance for numerous companies with 1000’s of total employees, and your actuaries see a sudden jump of 40% mortality across the board, in every company. Actuaries know that death rates are very stable. In fact, a jump of 40% in one quarter just doesn’t happen. In fact, the statistical possibility is 16 Sigma, or once in over a billion up years. They notice.

So when your family and friends say that they would notice if deaths were up significantly, well actually they probably wouldn’t.

Also, Lincoln Financial said their life insurance payouts TRIPLED recently. I don’t remember the details, but it’s somewhere on the forum. That will cause just a wee bit of panic in their financial department.