Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by buffalo_girl »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: June 14th, 2022, 3:11 pm
kittycat51 wrote: June 14th, 2022, 3:07 pm Oops my bad...leaving off the "S". (Yes I suffer from SAD but not SADS.)🫤
Either way... it's the result from a bunch of SOBs. :|
Yes, and many of their pharmaceutical remedies for ‘depression’ are based on a fluorine molecule. A vacant brain can’t tell how it feels, let alone how it should feel.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Edward Dowd joins Greg Hunter in an insightful int-view, re: COV-vaxx dangers coming more and more to light, economic collapse coming, etc
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/202 ... UPi3cDRjUk

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

A handful of people I know from church and through extended family had heart attacks following their boosters. My husbands cousin got her booster last year and has since suffered from constant rashes and itching on her skin. She takes multiple doses of multiple kinds of antihistamines daily, barely able to function from the drowsiness those medications cause and the itching she still endures. And then there is my sister who got her second booster, went to work, passed out and was diagnosed with POTS soon after. (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. No cure available). My mother in law told me that her friend’s daughter was diagnosed with pots after getting her booster as well.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I was at a book launch last night. I am acquainted with two of the people who were involved and am friends with the publisher. It ended pretty dramatically.

First thing - the man whose book is being launched can't attend and is appearing on a big screen. I wouldn't have gone if I knew this. He's apparently "got Covid", although he looks fine to me and is reading from his work. Part of me wonders if he hadn't gone and tested himself whether he would have bowed out. He is AFAIK, triple jagged.

Second thing - I'm talking with someone who hasn't had the jags either, he tells me is uncle in law had been severely ill since the second booster.

Third thing - As we're leaving, one of the other men involved with the book launch stumbles and falls. I got to see all this as it was within a few feet of me. He appears to black out for under a second, and then bangs his head off a solid metal pillar. He has some twitching in his hands for a second or two. Luckily there are several of us around, including an off duty doctor.

He tells us that he has been diagnosed with frontal lobe epilepsy, and that he is also having heart trouble. He is waiting on an operation but currently has a pacemaker which sends out a signal saying every time his heart has stopped. It has stopped for thirty, forty seconds at a time. When he gets up on his feet, he has a cigarette 🤦‍♂️. He had been drinking previously, and if he blacked out it was very briefly.

I haven't seen him in four years so he has developed all this since then. I didn't ask about jags. One of our number orders a taxi and goes home with him.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

PeacefulProtests wrote: October 7th, 2021, 9:44 am My brother and his wife took both moderna shots, soreness in arm, nothing more.

Couple in my branch got the shots and shortly afterwards they both are sick and test positive for Covid. The husband is not in good health and has experienced pain throughout his body ever since the shot

My friends girlfriend is a nurse and two of her co-workers at the hospital she works at had adverse reactions, one went permanently deaf in one ear and one had heart issues and had to resign from her position

My moms good friend got eczema all over her body immediately after the shot, she attributed it to the vaccine

My daughters principle at her elementary school had recently beaten breast cancer last year and was in remission. She took the first shot (not sure which one) and a week later her lymph nodes swelled up huge on her neck. She went to get checked out, they ran some tests and turns out her cancer came back but stage 4. She has resigned from her position at the school to be with her family, she doesn't know how long she has to live, but does not attribute the cancer coming back to the vaccine

The wife of my branch president was able to stick a magnet on her arm and it actually stuck
Since this comment from last fall I have a few to add:

1) A lady in our branch who was previously very healthy developed liver problems right after the booster. Was diagnosed with Hepatitis B.
2) Friend of my moms lost all function of her foot after the booster, was diagnosed with ALS.
3) Former colleague of mine got remarried recently and his wife's daughter is dating a kid around 15 yrs old, took the booster and got a blood clot in his arm.
4) My cousin's next door neighbors face is now half paralyzed like Justin Biebers, as well as his co-worker who had to get heart surgery right after the second dose last year
5) Family friend was just diagnosed with a very aggressive form of breast cancer ( not sure if this is vaccine related but she is fully vaccinated so its a possibility)

My question is what kind of medical treatment can cause SO many different adverse reactions, ranging from cancers, to death, to autoimmune, to blood clots, to Myocarditis etc etc

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

PeacefulProtests wrote: June 19th, 2022, 4:58 pm
PeacefulProtests wrote: October 7th, 2021, 9:44 am My brother and his wife took both moderna shots, soreness in arm, nothing more.

Couple in my branch got the shots and shortly afterwards they both are sick and test positive for Covid. The husband is not in good health and has experienced pain throughout his body ever since the shot

My friends girlfriend is a nurse and two of her co-workers at the hospital she works at had adverse reactions, one went permanently deaf in one ear and one had heart issues and had to resign from her position

My moms good friend got eczema all over her body immediately after the shot, she attributed it to the vaccine

My daughters principle at her elementary school had recently beaten breast cancer last year and was in remission. She took the first shot (not sure which one) and a week later her lymph nodes swelled up huge on her neck. She went to get checked out, they ran some tests and turns out her cancer came back but stage 4. She has resigned from her position at the school to be with her family, she doesn't know how long she has to live, but does not attribute the cancer coming back to the vaccine

The wife of my branch president was able to stick a magnet on her arm and it actually stuck

1) A lady in our branch who was previously very healthy developed liver problems right after the booster. Was diagnosed with Hepatitis B.
2) Friend of my moms lost all function of her foot after the booster, was diagnosed with ALS.
3) Former colleague of mine got remarried recently and his wife's daughter is dating a kid around 15 yrs old, took the booster and got a blood clot in his arm.
4) My cousin's next door neighbors face is now half paralyzed like Justin Biebers, as well as his co-worker who had to get heart surgery right after the second dose last year
5) Family friend was just diagnosed with a very aggressive form of breast cancer ( not sure if this is vaccine related but she is fully vaccinated so its a possibility)

My question is what kind of medical treatment can cause SO many different adverse reactions, ranging from cancers, to death, to autoimmune, to blood clots, to Myocarditis etc etc
It has been documented that the vexxeen causes a loss of natural immunity. It is one’s immune system that keeps us well, even so far as preventing cancer. Years ago, I read a couple books about the Simian virus (SV-40) that was present in the early polio sugar cube vaccines. It was predicted that as people aged and their immune systems were depleted or stressed, some would get soft-tissue cancers when the SV-40 gained a foothold. One researcher postulated that 1/200 people who took the sugar cube would eventually die from an SV-40 caused cancer, and that this represented a catastrophe.

This current jab, compromising immune systems of millions of people, is far more dangerous. Most people don’t realize what losing general immunity will mean. Ask AIDS victims. It means you come down with, are more ill with, and die from, hundreds of illnesses.

Using myself as an example, I worked in the temple as an ordinance worker, 2 half-day shifts a week, for 12 years. I touched people, and was in very close contact with people for hours each shift. I actually had a sort of reputation of never having to call in sick. I have never had the flu. Never had a flu shot. Most recent vaccine was 1994. I’ve never been hospitalized except for childbirth. I haven’t seen a medical Dr in years, only a chiropractor. I am in my 60’s. Does anyone think I just somehow AVOIDED coming into contact with germs or viruses or whatever causes illness? Or does my natural Godsent immune system protect me?

Loss of immunity is beyond catastrophic.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Lizzy60 wrote: June 19th, 2022, 5:45 pm

It has been documented that the vexxeen causes a loss of natural immunity. It is one’s immune system that keeps us well, even so far as preventing cancer. Years ago, I read a couple books about the Simian virus (SV-40) that was present in the early polio sugar cube vaccines. It was predicted that as people aged and their immune systems were depleted or stressed, some would get soft-tissue cancers when the SV-40 gained a foothold. One researcher postulated that 1/200 people who took the sugar cube would eventually die from an SV-40 caused cancer, and that this represented a catastrophe.

This current jab, compromising immune systems of millions of people, is far more dangerous. Most people don’t realize what losing general immunity will mean. Ask AIDS victims. It means you come down with, are more ill with, and die from, hundreds of illnesses.

Using myself as an example, I worked in the temple as an ordinance worker, 2 half-day shifts a week, for 12 years. I touched people, and was in very close contact with people for hours each shift. I actually had a sort of reputation of never having to call in sick. I have never had the flu. Never had a flu shot. Most recent vaccine was 1994. I’ve never been hospitalized except for childbirth. I haven’t seen a medical Dr in years, only a chiropractor. I am in my 60’s. Does anyone think I just somehow AVOIDED coming into contact with germs or viruses or whatever causes illness? Or does my natural Godsent immune system protect me?

"IF' these MRNA injections compromise the immune system then this is just the beginning of what is coming imo. Immune systems won't be able to handle future live virus vaccines ie monkeypox etc let alone anything else that attacks the body from within

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Mortician finding anomalous structures inside the vascular system of deceased vaccinated people

https://banned.video/watch?id=62a9cd9fad8c13221d32129f

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

PeacefulProtests wrote: June 19th, 2022, 6:23 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: June 19th, 2022, 5:45 pm

"IF' these MRNA injections compromise the immune system then this is just the beginning of what is coming imo. Immune systems won't be able to handle future live virus vaccines ie monkeypox etc let alone anything else that attacks the body from within
Maybe not even anything as exotic as monkeypox. There are a nunber of common illnesses which could become more virulent for them - food poisoning, chickenpox, gonorrhea, hepatitis, tetanys to name a few

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I just heard today that a coworker's wife died unexpectedly of rapid pancreatic cancer. I know he believes in the vaxx, so I assume she got it, too.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Another thing I'm hearing a surprising amount about recently - UTIs.

I mentioned above that there are certain matters that most people do not tend to talk about in public, because they are embarrassing and relate to the bowels and plumbing. In cases like these, it means that what one gets to hear about is probably the tip of the iceberg.

I have heard five or six people tell me they have had issues with urinary tract infections in the last month or so. One thought he had kidney stones (he's had those twice a few years ago), but found he had a UTI - a urine sample revealed he was passing blood as well as some microbes. I also had a thirty something woman divulge to me that she had one recently (normally such people *wouldn't* tell me such things) and went on antibiotics for it. A friend of mine - an older married man - told me he was passing blood while peeing, and it also appeared in his semen, and he was extremely frightened by it. He asked me whether he should see a doctor about it. That turned out to be a UTI too.

As I say above, this is probably a fraction of this phenomenon. I very rarely hear about this kind of thing. Most people would never mention it. None of the folk I mention this time are church members.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I spoke to a poet and writer today who is an acquaintance of mine, and runs a bookshop. He's not world famous by any means but is fairly well known in these parts. He told me that after his third jag, he could barely work in his shop because he couldn't add and subtract for several days. It was obviously interfering with his basic mental functions, but he seems to have recovered.

He was about to tell me the usual line of how it had prevented him getting sicker with Covid... I said to him that a lot of people were having these kinds of issues but the media wasn't reporting it.

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

One experience that sticks out to me over the last couple of years that really represents some of my experiences and how I feel.

I work in triage in a hospital most days. During the "pandemic" I mostly did blood draws and ekg's. This gave me a lot of one on one time with people. I heard lots of stories from a variety of people on how the vaccine had affected them. One night near the end of shift a co-worker came in. She is in her early 20's and works on the rescue squad. She was in her gear and came to me for blood work and an EKG. She had crushing chest pain and confided that she had gotten the shot that week as it was required for work or we would be fired.

The prophet had recently sent the letter out and I was paying close attention to what was happening in the er and considering what my options both financially and spiritually were. A few weeks went by and I saw this young girl again at work and asked her how she was doing. She had been diagnosed with pericarditis from the shot. I asked her if I should get the shot for work.
She said no way. I had lots of experience by this time and realized that the doctors at our hospital weren't sympathetic to those who felt like the shot was what had caused their medical problems. I mentioned those experiences with doctors that I had had and pressed her a little by telling her that all the doctors recommend that I get the shot. Her response is what has stuck out to me about this whole "pandemic". She said, "F*** the doctors. I wish someone had told me about the risks".

I've had many multiple experiences by now that are similar to this young woman's experience with harm by the shot. Even though everything told me not to get the shot, I still felt a duty to pray and go to the temple as to the path my wife and I would take after the church continued to encourage getting the shot. I got my spiritual confirmation as well and as it ended up they backed off firing unvaccinated employees.

When I hear church people, hospital CEOs or other respected people telling me or others to get a shot, I remember my spiritual confirmation and that girls response to me on that night at work. It rings loudly in my ears... "F*** no". I don't cuss but it just seems like the perfect response to this stuff.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

My wife's cousin just posted on her instagram stories that it feels like something is constantly sitting on her chest, that she is unable to get a full breath of air and her heartbeat is constantly elevated. In the post she said she thinks it has something to do with post partum although she had a kid well over a year ago. I said that sounds like an adverse reaction to the vaxx. Told my wife to write her a message and get more information and let her know to go get checked out and consider the possibility that the vaccine might have something to do with it.

Wondering how many people this is happening to that aren't even considering the possibility that the vaxx is actually causing their health issues. Their trusted doctors and church leaders urged them to take it, so the possibility of it being dangerous doesn't even enter most peoples minds

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Another one. Someone I used to go hiking with thought he had "long Covid" but on a secondary examination it turned out to be a clot on the leg. He was terrified his leg would have to be removed but he seems to have made some recovery after being hospitalised with it.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Niemand wrote: August 6th, 2022, 12:25 pm Another one. Someone I used to go hiking with thought he had "long Covid" but on a secondary examination it turned out to be a clot on the leg. He was terrified his leg would have to be removed but he seems to have made some recovery after being hospitalised with it.
"Long Covid" another mystery disease that studies can't even determine what actually causes it, but finds that it generally occurs in women with a history of anxiety

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326 ... f1-M214905

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

We have a close friend who took the jab a few months ago. She had a terrible reaction. She told us to "NEVER!" take it. Today she found out she has a tumor. :(

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

This isn't really funny, but satire has proven useful in times of tyranny to communicate truth and stimulate thinking.

1942 edition Mother Goose Tall Book of Humpty Dumpty rhyme:

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

PeacefulProtests wrote: August 6th, 2022, 11:08 am My wife's cousin just posted on her instagram stories that it feels like something is constantly sitting on her chest, that she is unable to get a full breath of air and her heartbeat is constantly elevated. In the post she said she thinks it has something to do with post partum although she had a kid well over a year ago. I said that sounds like an adverse reaction to the vaxx. Told my wife to write her a message and get more information and let her know to go get checked out and consider the possibility that the vaccine might have something to do with it.

Wondering how many people this is happening to that aren't even considering the possibility that the vaxx is actually causing their health issues. Their trusted doctors and church leaders urged them to take it, so the possibility of it being dangerous doesn't even enter most peoples minds
Ask her to get some NAC. It will improve her lung function. It's the only supplement that I notice direct effects from. And taking ivermectin is said to help in these chronic cases.

https://nutricost.com/collections/best- ... -nac-600mg

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Chip wrote: August 20th, 2022, 10:51 am
PeacefulProtests wrote: August 6th, 2022, 11:08 am My wife's cousin just posted on her instagram stories that it feels like something is constantly sitting on her chest, that she is unable to get a full breath of air and her heartbeat is constantly elevated. In the post she said she thinks it has something to do with post partum although she had a kid well over a year ago. I said that sounds like an adverse reaction to the vaxx. Told my wife to write her a message and get more information and let her know to go get checked out and consider the possibility that the vaccine might have something to do with it.

Ask her to get some NAC. It will improve her lung function. It's the only supplement that I notice direct effects from. And taking ivermectin is said to help in these chronic cases.

I got my NAC from iHerb. My daughter has taken it for awhile. She is prone to getting pneumonia (long before covid and she is not vaxxed) and she says it helps a lot. I’ve started using it because I have very minor asthma and I refuse to use any Pharma drugs for it.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-nac- ... lsrc=aw.ds

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Lizzy60 wrote: August 20th, 2022, 12:10 pm
Chip wrote: August 20th, 2022, 10:51 am

I got my NAC from iHerb. My daughter has taken it for awhile. She is prone to getting pneumonia (long before covid and she is not vaxxed) and she says it helps a lot. I’ve started using it because I have very minor asthma and I refuse to use any Pharma drugs for it.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-nac- ... lsrc=aw.ds
I have a friend in Hollywood who is an ever-aspiring actor and he said that NAC has long been used by actors and performers to keep their lung capability strong for speaking and singing.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 19th, 2022, 3:38 pm We have a close friend who took the jab a few months ago. She had a terrible reaction. She told us to "NEVER!" take it. Today she found out she has a tumor. :(
I don't know what to make of the tumour thing, but I did hear today of a young person (late twenties/early thirties) having a brain tumour removed. Not in the ward BTW.

So for me the jury's out, re cancer, but there is enough other side effects to deter me.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Niemand wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:55 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 19th, 2022, 3:38 pm We have a close friend who took the jab a few months ago. She had a terrible reaction. She told us to "NEVER!" take it. Today she found out she has a tumor. :(
I don't know what to make of the tumour thing, but I did hear today of a young person (late twenties/early thirties) having a brain tumour removed. Not in the ward BTW.

So for me the jury's out, re cancer, but there is enough other side effects to deter me.
I have a sister-in-law who developed a rapid cancer a few months after getting vaxxed. She died a month ago.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Chip wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:58 pm I have a sister-in-law who developed a rapid cancer a few months after getting vaxxed. She died a month ago.
That thumbs up I gave is a 😭 response.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Chip wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:58 pm
Niemand wrote: August 20th, 2022, 4:55 pm

I have a sister-in-law who developed a rapid cancer a few months after getting vaxxed. She died a month ago.
Very sorry to hear that.

I am hearing this kind of thing regularly now. I think it is harder to pin down cancer than haemorrhages and myocarditis.