Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Hiker wrote: August 29th, 2022, 1:13 am I told my family, relatives and friends that a vaccine is normally released after at least eight or nine years of testing. The COVID vaccines were only tested for two months.

1. My younger daughter started getting chest pains after her second COVID shot.
2. My older daughter complained about menstrual problems after the COVID shot.
3. My uncle started clotting up right after his first COVID shot, he ended up in a hospital and it almost killed him.
That is what they told us. But in reality, it had been in the works for years. And not with good intentions.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

That is what they told us. But in reality, it had been in the works for years. And not with good intentions.

Yes, the Secret Combination has been working since time began to gain supremacy over the rest of us.

Serfs were kept a 'non-threat' to the aristocracy through means of starvation. Poaching 'the king's deer' was enforced with hanging the guilty party. Actual physical stature of those deprived was much, much less than those who ate meat regularly. Odd...the push now is to deprive the population of animal protein.

Apparently, other means of killing us off with less obvious methods isn't getting the job done quickly enough.
Last edited by buffalo_girl on August 29th, 2022, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Hiker wrote: August 29th, 2022, 1:13 am I told my family, relatives and friends that a vaccine is normally released after at least eight or nine years of testing. The COVID vaccines were only tested for two months.
The latest booster is so incredibly amazing, they don't even need to test it on humans at all! https://time.com/6208623/omicron-booste ... al-trials/

WebMD's hot take:
Q: Are there any new risks associated with these boosters, since they were developed so rapidly?

A: No. We continue to monitor this technology, and with all the mRNA vaccines that have been delivered, you have seen all that monitoring play out with the detection, for example, of different forms of inflammation of the heart tissue and who that may impact. So, those monitoring systems work, and they work really, really well, so we can detect those things. And we know these vaccines are definitely safe.
So: absolutely no risks, it's 100% safe, just like the first ones. Don't you love how they bury the lede on the myocarditis thing, as if they had never tried to turn people into pariahs for making that claim before they finally had to admit it?

Oh brave new world, that has such people in it!

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

So it looks like this is the plan after all with the boosters and the vaccines.

Read this article:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/tt ... -dangerous

Many of us already know this by now, but the mareks disease in chickens in perpetuated AND made worse via vaccination AND the vaccination is necessary. Any chicken not vaccinated will die.

This is the goal. The goal was not for the vaccination to kill everyone, although if anyone died from the vaccine they surely don't care.

The goal was to probably to accomplish this same effect with the repeated leaky flu vaccine programs as the powers that be have been hoping for a flu pandemic for decades. They didn't get one, by the grace of God thwarting their machinations no doubt. So they are forcing and perfecting that process with the covid vax.

It's a leaky vax that promotes retransmission of the disease and allows for mutations to occur. The end game is more transmissions, more mutations, and an more lethal evolved virus over the next decade.

The vaccines will be the ultimate way to control population and depopulate the unvaccinated at the same time.

In chickens they give one dose of the leaky vaccine and over 50 years it inadvertently created an extremely lethal evolved mareks virus. In humans, there already into what, 3-4 boosters of the same vaccine and about the approve a new booster formula? Surely, the purpose of that is to speed up the evolution, because tyrants are by nature impatient and don't want to wait 50 years.

So we're getting a real world global experiment.

I am not vaccinated. I see negative effects of the vaccine. I see data that is covered up to that extent and real immune system harm. I also see covid spreading and evolving wherever the vaccine is used en mass.

Knowing all that, you'd think it would be prudent to argue against the vaccine. If I had the final say, or if I had any influential say, YES I would. But I don't. That argument only discredits me publicly. It only marginalized my influence, and risks getting me censored, etc.

I do find some similarities at some level to fiery serpents on the staff. I realize some people will argue that no never could that be, the brass serpent represented Jesus right? Well, I can only agree, but add, more importantly, to the masses of Jews at the time, they obviously had no historical knowledge of Jesus. Looking back in time we can apply that metaphor, but we can't expect them to see Christ on the cross in their moment of trial. No, what they saw was a serpent used by tyrannical oppressive regime that enslaved them, and the pattern of idol worship they were supposed to turn away from, and the very form (a snake) of the thing that was afflicting them, supposedly being their salvation.

Think about that and apply it. The very thing that was causing injury was held up as their salvation. Think if there was any hardliner, who refused to act because what they were asked to do resembled the very idolatry that Egypt engaged in and oppressed them with. And from their own prophet, in the midst of their own outbreak of sorts. Sound familiar?

The analogy, like any, of course is not perfect. But there are clear parallels here.

What if you're not going to get vaccinated? If you aren't getting 5-10 hours of exercise a week, not walking stuff, but fitness that gets your heart rate up 50-100% over resting, then you are not strengthening your immune system. Make sure alot of it is outdoors in fresh air and sun. You are making yourself not only unhealthy, but you are making yourself a literal weak link in the chain that will become a vector for spreading this disease to your family and friends and everyone else.

People who sit on the couch complaining about vaccines being dangerous, but not actively increasing their fitness are themselves weak members of the herd that makes others vulnerable.

You want to complain about secret combinations enslaving us and restricting freedom while eating that bag of chips on the couch? Sorry to be so harsh at I know there's a lot of guilt many feel (for a reason, you know in your heart you need to change and are bound by flaxen cords you helped tie yourself with).

Stop drinking and eating sugars. If you must, make sure your burning that fuel youre taking in, not storing it. Cut way back or eliminate anything that comes from a bag or a box that's been excreted from a machine. Processed foods are weakening your body. Cereals, chips, bars, ice creams etc. Are all destroying your immune system. Eat a whole foods, natural foods, fresh foods diet.

Of course this applies equally to the vaccinated as well because there's a good chance you've damaged your immune system. Intense exercise and whole natural foods. Don't expect your body to stay strong throughout your life without putting in the work.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

For anyone still on FB, this group has almost 150k members in just the last month or so. Thousands of stories of complications and death: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234156495217035

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: August 29th, 2022, 6:11 am

1. My younger daughter started getting chest pains after her second COVID shot.
2. My older daughter complained about menstrual problems after the COVID shot.
3. My uncle started clotting up right after his first COVID shot, he ended up in a hospital and it almost killed him.
I pointed out this contradiction in the media, because both things were being stated, i.e. that they hadn't been tested for long enough and that they were being worked on for fifteen plus years. I said that neither of these really fitted the official version of events.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 10:52 am For anyone still on FB, this group has almost 150k members in just the last month or so. Thousands of stories of complications and death: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234156495217035
This bears bumping up. I spent quite some time reading through these FB posts, there are dozens per day, all of them are just heartbreaking.

The reality of what science, government and religions did to the world are beyond conscionable. I told my wife last night, this single event, and what the LDS church did and continues to do, would be enough for me to never return to the LDS church. That’s how bad it is. God will surely cleanse His church and all the wicked.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Ciams wrote: August 29th, 2022, 10:13 am So it looks like this is the plan after all with the boosters and the vaccines.

Read this article:

Many of us already know this by now, but the mareks disease in chickens in perpetuated AND made worse via vaccination AND the vaccination is necessary. Any chicken not vaccinated will die.

This is the goal. The goal was not for the vaccination to kill everyone, although if anyone died from the vaccine they surely don't care.

The goal was to probably to accomplish this same effect with the repeated leaky flu vaccine programs as the powers that be have been hoping for a flu pandemic for decades. They didn't get one, by the grace of God thwarting their machinations no doubt. So they are forcing and perfecting that process with the covid vax.

It's a leaky vax that promotes retransmission of the disease and allows for mutations to occur. The end game is more transmissions, more mutations, and an more lethal evolved virus over the next decade.

The vaccines will be the ultimate way to control population and depopulate the unvaccinated at the same time.

In chickens they give one dose of the leaky vaccine and over 50 years it inadvertently created an extremely lethal evolved mareks virus. In humans, there already into what, 3-4 boosters of the same vaccine and about the approve a new booster formula? Surely, the purpose of that is to speed up the evolution, because tyrants are by nature impatient and don't want to wait 50 years.

I am not vaccinated. I see negative effects of the vaccine. I see data that is covered up to that extent and real immune system harm. I also see covid spreading and evolving wherever the vaccine is used en mass.

Knowing all that, you'd think it would be prudent to argue against the vaccine. If I had the final say, or if I had any influential say, YES I would. But I don't. That argument only discredits me publicly. It only marginalized my influence, and risks getting me censored, etc.

I do find some similarities at some level to fiery serpents on the staff. I realize some people will argue that no never could that be, the brass serpent represented Jesus right? Well, I can only agree, but add, more importantly, to the masses of Jews at the time, they obviously had no historical knowledge of Jesus. Looking back in time we can apply that metaphor, but we can't expect them to see Christ on the cross in their moment of trial. No, what they saw was a serpent used by tyrannical oppressive regime that enslaved them, and the pattern of idol worship they were supposed to turn away from, and the very form (a snake) of the thing that was afflicting them, supposedly being their salvation.

Think about that and apply it. The very thing that was causing injury was held up as their salvation. Think if there was any hardliner, who refused to act because what they were asked to do resembled the very idolatry that Egypt engaged in and oppressed them with. And from their own prophet, in the midst of their own outbreak of sorts. Sound familiar?

The analogy, like any, of course is not perfect. But there are clear parallels here.

What if you're not going to get vaccinated? If you aren't getting 5-10 hours of exercise a week, not walking stuff, but fitness that gets your heart rate up 50-100% over resting, then you are not strengthening your immune system. Make sure alot of it is outdoors in fresh air and sun. You are making yourself not only unhealthy, but you are making yourself a literal weak link in the chain that will become a vector for spreading this disease to your family and friends and everyone else.

People who sit on the couch complaining about vaccines being dangerous, but not actively increasing their fitness are themselves weak members of the herd that makes others vulnerable.

You want to complain about secret combinations enslaving us and restricting freedom while eating that bag of chips on the couch? Sorry to be so harsh at I know there's a lot of guilt many feel (for a reason, you know in your heart you need to change and are bound by flaxen cords you helped tie yourself with).

Stop drinking and eating sugars. If you must, make sure your burning that fuel youre taking in, not storing it. Cut way back or eliminate anything that comes from a bag or a box that's been excreted from a machine. Processed foods are weakening your body. Cereals, chips, bars, ice creams etc. Are all destroying your immune system. Eat a whole foods, natural foods, fresh foods diet.

Of course this applies equally to the vaccinated as well because there's a good chance you've damaged your immune system. Intense exercise and whole natural foods. Don't expect your body to stay strong throughout your life without putting in the work.
our government of gads are just giving us a break before the elections. In the meantime they are secretly taking all our money and plundering our taxes. after elections it will be more of the same vaxes

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

From that FB group:

I worked at a small assisted living facility with 32 residents. Not one resident came down with C through all of 2020 and into 2021. Then, January 7, 2021, 30 residents received the 🥕, two declined. Within 3 months 15 of 32 residents who received the 🥕 were dead. The 2 without 🥕 survived. It breaks my heart every time I think about the year of isolation and depression our residents suffered through only to die isolated and alone with no family allowed to visit.

That’s a 50% mortality rate.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Ciams wrote: August 29th, 2022, 10:13 am So it looks like this is the plan after all with the boosters and the vaccines.

Read this article:

All well n good...but keep in mind that plenty of athletes (and pilots) who exercise a lot are dropping like flies...

When you got cottage cheese in your veins it may be wise to be a couch potato...

So be careful...be wise...don't run/walk faster than you are able...

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

“My husband is 50. 25 of his FB friends (most similar in age) have died just this year! That is NOT NORMAL”

“I'm a florist in the UK, and I am taking funeral orders for babies like I've never known. Over the past month I've had at least 6. It used to be 1 or 2 a year. So so sad”

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Another post from that FB group:

“ So many…
1. My friend lost 4 family members within a week
2. My other friend lost 5 family members after they boarded a plane. Died in their hotel rooms.
3. Our gardener dropped dead face first.
4. Neighbor died 48 hours later
5. Relative died 48 hours later
6. Colleague has unremitting lung clots
7. Myocarditis in another colleague
8. My kid’s best friend has myocarditis
9. Friend hospitalized with lymph nodes the size of oranges
10. Another colleague is injured can’t work
11. Friend’s husband hospitalized 5 times near death
Probably more but I can’t keep track anymore.
My fear is the 2 year mark, apparently that’s when they truly take effect. The potency will be at it’s greatest. This December we’ll see the start of very bad things.
It hurts the most that I tried to warn everyone I could and many cut me out of their lives.
I pray for everyone and for all of you.”

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

And another.... BTW, the seemingly revelatory "Hear Him" was best said by Christ himself, not RMN. Just sayin'.
Attachments
person-who-died.jpg
person-who-died.jpg (165.15 KiB) Viewed 676 times

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

About this new Facebook group, started a couple of weeks ago, called Died Suddenly News: In about two weeks, they have grown to over 192,000 members! Of course, the stories tear your heart out. How do the 15 continue to ignore what's happening? It couldn't be ignorance at this late date; I am sick of the thought of out and out evil; and that leaves requirements by Kirton McConkie that they never apologize because of potential lawsuits. I'd love to know how many lawsuits. I'd like to know how many people have left the Church over this alone. I heard in naturalnews.com (Mike Adams) that there are 10,000 deaths due to the jab per day, worldwide. Hello? Anybody home, Salt Lake?
Last edited by NowWhat on September 5th, 2022, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

NowWhat wrote: September 5th, 2022, 5:19 pm I don't know if it's bad form to discuss other forums and sites on this forum, so delete if so. A new Facebook group started a couple of weeks ago: Died Suddenly News. In about two weeks, they have grown to over 192,000 members! Of course, the stories tear your heart out. How do the 15 continue to ignore what's happening? It couldn't be ignorance at this late date; I am sick of the thought of out and out evil; and that leaves requirements by Kirton McConkie that they never apologize because of potential lawsuits. I'd love to know how many lawsuits. I'd like to know how many people have left the Church over this alone. I heard in naturalnews.com (Mike Adams) that there are 10,000 deaths due to the jab per day, worldwide. Hello? Anybody home, Salt Lake?
No, they aren’t home, unless someone might have said something that someone else thinks is racist. Then they will answer the door.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 5th, 2022, 5:21 pm
NowWhat wrote: September 5th, 2022, 5:19 pm I don't know if it's bad form to discuss other forums and sites on this forum, so delete if so. A new Facebook group started a couple of weeks ago: Died Suddenly News. In about two weeks, they have grown to over 192,000 members! Of course, the stories tear your heart out. How do the 15 continue to ignore what's happening? It couldn't be ignorance at this late date; I am sick of the thought of out and out evil; and that leaves requirements by Kirton McConkie that they never apologize because of potential lawsuits. I'd love to know how many lawsuits. I'd like to know how many people have left the Church over this alone. I heard in naturalnews.com (Mike Adams) that there are 10,000 deaths due to the jab per day, worldwide. Hello? Anybody home, Salt Lake?
No, they aren’t home, unless someone might have said something that someone else thinks is racist. Then they will answer the door.
They don't follow anything but the newspapers and TV news, so they likely don't ever see that information.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

The "Died Suddenly News" group on FB has tons of posts, piling up by the minute. Just saw this:
I was recently invited to join this group just wanted to share my story. My husband is a physician. I went down the rabbit hole, read all of the things and knew that absolutely nothing good would come from the 🥕. My husband being in the medical establishment thought the 🥕 great. We fought and argued so many times. I literally cried my eyes out begging him not to take the 🥕. He didn’t tell me and went and took it anyway. He was one of the first to get it due to his job.
When he went to get the second 🥕, he also didn’t tell me because he knew how’d I react. He got his second 🥕 at work because it’s readily available. He got it around 10 am and 30 minutes post 🥕 started feeling very bad. He knew he was going down. He yelled for his nurse to get her crash cart. My husband collapsed at work and went unconscious. They called an ambulance and he got rushed to the ER. He was having major tachycardia (180) and went into complete anaphylactic shock. He didn’t call me until 6 pm that evening from his hospital bed because he knew I’d be angry with what he did and he knew he should have listened to me. He is extremely lucky to be alive but the damage is still obvious. He had heart problems for at least 6 months. The first month or so post 🥕 🥕 he would get confused easily. When we were driving to places we had been many times he would get confused. He has since improved on that front but he remains on anti-anxiety medications after the ordeal. He has actually even increased his dosage over time. The only blessing that I can say has come from this is that he is with me on the kids not getting the 🥕. He doesn’t argue with me about it all. Had he not had this happen I would bet he’d be first in line to make our kids get the 🥕 so for that I am thankful.
Also wanted to say my kids both got C in February. My daughter literally only had sniffles and her temp was slightly elevated. My son had a low grade fever and his stomach hurt a bit and didn’t feel like eating as much. I got it 6 days later had a sore throat, mild body ache, slightly elevated temp and the worst was a headache. I’ve had flus 10x worse than that! I was ready to go back the gym by the second day! My husband had a harder time with it had coughing and respiratory stuff it took him longer to recover but ultimately was ok.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

The link to this FB page was posted a few comments back. That's where I've copied most of my previous 3-4 posts on this thread. When I joined a few days ago there were 125k members.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Here's another one. Young guy (mid 30's) from my local hardware store died back in June. I saw his obituary online but it didn't mention how he died, however I noticed a lot of the comments were surprised he had died, so I assumed he hadn't been sick for a long time. Anyways last week I was talking to my dad who told me he had went into the store and was talking to the new plumbing guy who took the guys spot who had passed away. He told my dad that two weeks before he died, he took the 4th shot, started having seizures immediately afterwards, was dead two weeks later

I started documenting all of the people I have noticed within my own family, friends of family or people from my local community who have either died or had bad adverse reactions to the shots. I'm up to 17 people now

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 5th, 2022, 5:47 pm
The link to this FB page was posted a few comments back. That's where I've copied most of my previous 3-4 posts on this thread. When I joined a few days ago there were 125k members.
I joined this group when it had 40k a little over a month ago, it now has 195k. I think Facebook is going to delete this group, its only a matter of time

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

PeacefulProtests wrote: September 5th, 2022, 10:18 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 5th, 2022, 5:47 pm
I joined this group when it had 40k a little over a month ago, it now has 195k. I think Facebook is going to delete this group, its only a matter of time
They don't last long. In fact trying to use Facebook, or YouTube, to communicate very much is hard to do.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Saw this from a friend on FB: “ My SP wife died from a massive stroke. No previous health issues. But her husband, my stake president was a vaxxer. He didn’t have us announce her death in church either.”

I wonder why he didn’t mention her death? Hmm…

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

You know... I keep reading some of the stories on that FB group. The people who promoted this evil (and knew full well what it was) really are jackasses. Pure sick bastards. There are not words strong enough to condemn what they've done.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

They didn't just rob people of life, they robbed them of the richness of the human experience:
I am new to this group, so thank you for the add.
My uncle has been like my dad my entire life. He was my mentor, my rock, someone I greatly looked up to and admired. Smart, VERY worldly and highly educated. He served 24+ years in the US Army, and was a walking encyclopedia!! He was an incredible cook, provider, and took great great care of my aunt, who has MS.
He got his first 🥕 and he was ok. A little slower generally, but we attributed it to age. Mentally he was great. Fast forward to after his second 🥕🥕….. he can’t remember my name or the names of my children who he practically raised. He can’t remember how to cook, how to shave, how to turn on the shower, how to use his computer… nothing. He spent 20 years building an incredible model railroad in his garage that he spent time on daily, and he doesn’t even look at it anymore. It’s like someone turned off a light switch one day. Just like that. It happened quickly 💔
I miss the person who was there before. I didn’t even get a chance to thank him for all the ways he made my life better. I didn’t get to thank him for all he did for my kids and their future. I don’t think the person there today would even know what I’m talking about if I tried 😔
I know in my heart what happened to my uncle, and I am super angry about it. I feel like the remainder of his life was stolen from him, and from the people who love him. He trusted the system, he trusted his medical team and they failed him.
I’m here because I’m wondering if others have similar stories with their loved ones having dementia type symptoms and/or memory loss right after 🥕??

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 7th, 2022, 2:07 pm They didn't just rob people of life, they robbed them of the richness of the human experience:
I am new to this group, so thank you for the add.
My uncle has been like my dad my entire life. He was my mentor, my rock, someone I greatly looked up to and admired. Smart, VERY worldly and highly educated. He served 24+ years in the US Army, and was a walking encyclopedia!! He was an incredible cook, provider, and took great great care of my aunt, who has MS.
He got his first 🥕 and he was ok. A little slower generally, but we attributed it to age. Mentally he was great. Fast forward to after his second 🥕🥕….. he can’t remember my name or the names of my children who he practically raised. He can’t remember how to cook, how to shave, how to turn on the shower, how to use his computer… nothing. He spent 20 years building an incredible model railroad in his garage that he spent time on daily, and he doesn’t even look at it anymore. It’s like someone turned off a light switch one day. Just like that. It happened quickly 💔
I miss the person who was there before. I didn’t even get a chance to thank him for all the ways he made my life better. I didn’t get to thank him for all he did for my kids and their future. I don’t think the person there today would even know what I’m talking about if I tried 😔
I know in my heart what happened to my uncle, and I am super angry about it. I feel like the remainder of his life was stolen from him, and from the people who love him. He trusted the system, he trusted his medical team and they failed him.
I’m here because I’m wondering if others have similar stories with their loved ones having dementia type symptoms and/or memory loss right after 🥕??
This expose from almost a year ago explains how the jab can affect brain function, turning people into zombies and monsters. In this case, zombie is another word for dementia.

https://www.brighteon.com/182827ec-1bb8 ... f75b5e2c41