Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

It's a funny comment, but the rest of the comments section is heartbreaking.

https://twitter.com/rycunni/status/1617 ... gyAbg&s=19
Attachments
Screenshot_20230124-062035.png
Screenshot_20230124-062035.png (488.24 KiB) Viewed 1142 times

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Christianlee wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:32 pm Has anyone else noticed people dying of extremely aggressive cancers post-jab? I just heard about a case today.
Not dying but my brothers wife has 2 aunts and 1 uncle that were diagnosed with cancer post jab. All early 50's, not unhealthy people. Like what are the odds of 3 people from the same family all getting cancer in 2022

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

A lady I know who got the vaxx, only because she wanted to follow the prophet, just had her ovaries removed due to cancer. I believe she holds the prophet as vital as ever.

I modelled the LDS/prophet/vaxx conundrum in ChatGPT and members dying from the vaxx is NOT enough to break their trance. Only when they realize sometime in the future that the vaxx was INTENDED to harm them will they awaken from their stupor and start taking personal responsibility for their vaxx choice. This explains why they are so dismissive of COVID being a scam - it threatens their spiritual stasis. They don't want to face the reality that they can't rely on men, but must evaluate such matters for themselves.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Chip wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:02 am A lady I know who got the vaxx, only because she wanted to follow the prophet, just had her ovaries removed due to cancer. I believe she holds the prophet as vital as ever.

I modelled the LDS/prophet/vaxx conundrum in ChatGPT and members dying from the vaxx is NOT enough to break their trance. Only when they realize sometime in the future that the vaxx was INTENDED to harm them will they awaken from their stupor and start taking personal responsibility for their vaxx choice. This explains why they are so dismissive of COVID being a scam - it threatens their spiritual stasis. They don't want to face the reality that they can't rely on men, but must evaluate such matters for themselves.
Did you include secret combinations in the formula? It's basic doctrine.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 11:34 am
Chip wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:02 am A lady I know who got the vaxx, only because she wanted to follow the prophet, just had her ovaries removed due to cancer. I believe she holds the prophet as vital as ever.

Did you include secret combinations in the formula? It's basic doctrine.

Yes, but I left it open-ended as to degree of church involvement.

It starts on this post and takes just a few minutes to read through the several posts that cover it:

viewtopic.php?p=1344627#p1344627

kbhorseman
captain of 10

Post by kbhorseman »

The problem here is the "law of sacrifice". You have not realized that the "fake" vaccine is the mark of the beast. You must be willing to quit your job and follow Christ. I am an RN. I understand the need to keep your job but did you forget that God knows your needs? Sacrifice means giving to the Lord whatever He requires of our time, our earthly possessions, and our energies to further His work. The Lord commanded, “Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness” (Matthew 6:33). Our willingness to sacrifice is an indication of our devotion to God. People have always been tried and tested to see if they will put the things of God first in their lives. You must put your trust in HIM. The goals posts kept moving during the Pandemic.
Both my husband and I knew that the day they mandated the vaccine was the day we would quit our job. Nothing in this life is as important as our health. We were blessed and we both kept our jobs throughout the "fake" pandemic. “And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.” The side effects are irrelevant because this is God's judgement!! Choose Christ.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Another case of "died suddenly."

"UA swimmer Ty Wells passes away at age 23"
https://www.azdesertswarm.com/2023/1/30 ... n%20Friday.
Attachments
ty-wells.png
ty-wells.png (364.77 KiB) Viewed 885 times

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I think I've seen dozens of deaths in the past few weeks. Here's just another heartbreaking story from a person on FB:

"I was just informed by a family member that works in a hospital that two kids: a 9 yr old had a heart attack and an 8 yr old has congestive heart failure."

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This is inspiring news.

Switzerland and Thailand may be the first nations to start getting accountability for the COVID "vaccine" crime.

Be aware that the mRNA/lipid platform is now being rolled into flu shots....

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpartaJustic ... s-begun%2F

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

From everything I've been hearing, I think going to a doctor for anything might be dangerous - and even food may become laced with the vax.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Silver Pie wrote: February 10th, 2023, 8:21 pm From everything I've been hearing, I think going to a doctor for anything might be dangerous - and even food may become laced with the vax.
Dr. Malone says they're giving them to livestock now: https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/mrna- ... -companion

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

h_p wrote: February 11th, 2023, 9:31 am
Silver Pie wrote: February 10th, 2023, 8:21 pm From everything I've been hearing, I think going to a doctor for anything might be dangerous - and even food may become laced with the vax.
Dr. Malone says they're giving them to livestock now: https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/mrna- ... -companion
They tested them on humans first.

Everyone needs to ponder that.

Our Judas goats were paid to help.

But, but, but...

Now that they know they kill.

They are using their overstock to help reduce our food supply.

When are people going to wake up and smell the one single constant?

Never methinks.

The brainwashing is too strong.

They literally would rather be dead.

Than admit the truth.

They deserve to be.

Sir H

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

h_p wrote: February 11th, 2023, 9:31 am Dr. Malone says they're giving them to livestock now: https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/mrna- ... -companion
HVDC wrote: February 11th, 2023, 10:10 am They are using their overstock to help reduce our food supply.
Sounds like another step in the agenda to make everyone but them eat bugs instead of animals.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

My sister-in-law is getting a double mastectomy. And she will start chemotherapy soon. She's had both jabs and two boosters.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Hiker wrote: February 11th, 2023, 10:38 am My sister-in-law is getting a double mastectomy. And she will start chemotherapy soon. She's had both jabs and two boosters.
:geek: :( :cry:

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Wow, the jab really screwed him up.

Eric Clapton: "I can't sleep because of the pain...the vaccine took my immune system and just shook it around"

Here’s the link/video where he talks about it: https://makismd.substack.com/p/eric-cla ... fQ60cLjFIM
Attachments
0EB5B24A-A9A5-4379-8037-89A615F7F080.jpeg
0EB5B24A-A9A5-4379-8037-89A615F7F080.jpeg (100.58 KiB) Viewed 578 times

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 14th, 2023, 9:54 pm Wow, the jab really screwed him up.

Eric Clapton: "I can't sleep because of the pain...the vaccine took my immune system and just shook it around"

Here’s the link/video where he talks about it: https://makismd.substack.com/p/eric-cla ... fQ60cLjFIM
I always used to prefer Clapton the guitarist to Clapton the personality, but since this has happened I have developed a lot of respect for him.

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

Former bishop and stake presidency member's brother had heart transplant and the doctors told him that it was due to the shot. Don't know if he speaks up about the safe and effective shot. But if that was my experience you can bet my church friends would be forced to consider the possibility that our leaders aren't very sympathetic to the truth.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

My husband's side of the family to date:

1.) His cousin (who is also overweight) Has had 2 vaxxes - 3 heart attacks in the past 6 months (still living)

2.) His nephew - 41 years old in great shape, working in the medical field. He had 2 vaxxes - died 03/06/2023 in his sleep. Family has not given cause of death. They found him dead in bed. (still too much pain to discuss... I will update)

3.) His brother-in-law - 56 (3) vaxxes. Heart attack. He died 02/28/2023.

4.) Son of #3 above - 34 (2) vaxxes. He died on the way to the ER 02/15/2023 - Myocarditis

Three funerals in less than a month!

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Momma J wrote: March 14th, 2023, 5:16 am My husband's side of the family to date:

1.) His cousin (who is also overweight) Has had 2 vaxxes - 3 heart attacks in the past 6 months (still living)

2.) His nephew - 41 years old in great shape, working in the medical field. He had 2 vaxxes - died 03/06/2023 in his sleep. Family has not given cause of death. They found him dead in bed. (still too much pain to discuss... I will update)

3.) His brother-in-law - 56 (3) vaxxes. Heart attack. He died 02/28/2023.

4.) Son of #3 above - 34 (2) vaxxes. He died on the way to the ER 02/15/2023 - Myocarditis

Three funerals in less than a month!
Hugs and prayers to you and your husband. I keep wondering if those in my family who drank the kool-aid will be next.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

USU player has "medical issue." (Aka heart attack) What a bunch of balogney.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50607727/ut ... ical-issue

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Niemand wrote: February 18th, 2023, 11:19 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 14th, 2023, 9:54 pm Wow, the jab really screwed him up.

I always used to prefer Clapton the guitarist to Clapton the personality, but since this has happened I have developed a lot of respect for him.
He's been through a lot. From wife/girlfriend swapping with George Harrison and going on to heroin/alcohol addictions, etc., in a recent video where he explained what the clot-shots did to him, he sounds now like a kindly grandfather.

He has even written a short, positive review of Mattias Desmet's book, The Psychology of Totalitarianism. He gets it, and considers Dr. Peter McCullough a good friend, and visa-versa. I like the guy, as well as his music.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Dr. David Martin explains and presents categorically, the evidence that the vaxx was intended to harm them while putting profits into the hands of the pharmaceutical companies and their shareholders, etc.

Watch him here: "It’s Much Worse Than You Think, Govt Corruption And The Creation Of Covid w/ David E. Martin, PhD"; Mar 17 2023; Kim Iversen show at: https://rumble.com/v2dmq0e-its-much-wor ... d-w-d.html

He starts getting into the COVID/COVID-shot patent info at about: 42m:45s

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

Two cases of blood clots in a friends 15 year old girl, and a 5 year old girl of my wife co-worker, both vaccinated.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Hiker wrote: February 11th, 2023, 10:38 am My sister-in-law is getting a double mastectomy. And she will start chemotherapy soon. She's had both jabs and two boosters.
💔