Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 5th, 2023, 6:17 pm
Silver Pie wrote: January 5th, 2023, 5:28 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 5th, 2023, 2:19 pm I've refrained in some conversations from bringing up the jab and the detrimental side effects, simply because what has been done is done, and the worry probably wouldn't help the situation.
I have some friends with serious health problems; they got a thousand times worse after the jag. Another healthy friend had some kind of brain aneurysm. Almost took her from us, from what I saw. I don't say anything. Even if they believed there was a connection, all it would do is make them feel horrible about their choice. I just pray that God will heal and help them.
A woman has worked for my husband for years, and we are good friends. We were all anti-jab. Her husband, who I don’t know well, had prostate cancer, but it was being treated and it wasn’t considered serious. Then, he got the jab for work. The day she told me, I could tell she didn’t want to hear anything more about jab injuries.

Very shortly after his jab he was diagnosed with very serious, inoperable colon cancer. Chemo, infusions, the works. I am really glad I didn’t say “I told you so”. She needs my friendship, not reminders.
They really do need our love and support..... It just all sucks.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

LateOutOfBed wrote: January 5th, 2023, 3:29 pm

This statement says a lot about you Duke. :( You're no better than Wendy. Neither am I. "Are we all not beggars"?
Late: thanks for taking this soooooooooooooooooooooo far out of context. And yes, as intended it does say a lot about me. My comment (if you had even bothered to read it, but were apparently still in bed) was about quoting people as LDS authorities. so, I invited some quotes, but asked they be from approved LDS sources.... We get quotes from some random 70, or local SP, etc... and my biggest point was not to quote Wendy. She is NOT an LDS authority in any way. She has about as much in the church as Jill does as Prez of US. So, I used that as an example. Note further up they quoted Wendy about some comment about RMN and used it for their justification. I'm not putting Wendy down or myself or anyone. I'm saying if you want to claim something is formally from LDS or is LDS doctrine, don't quote random sources.......... Sorry perhaps you see Wendy as the 15th member of the Q15, but so me she is "no body" when it comes to LDS organization. And she is always embellishing everything, she says, every story, etc.... Not unusual if you've listened to other authorities wife's (not just LDS but corporate, government, scientists (like quoting A. Einsteins sister/wife).

Anyway please read before making comments personal. that is the other thing about your comment that is unethical. You responded to my comment about providing solid sources with a personal attack on me.................. guess you got nuthin better?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 5th, 2023, 6:17 pmShe needs my friendship, not reminders.
Exactly!

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

TheDuke wrote: January 5th, 2023, 6:24 pm
LateOutOfBed wrote: January 5th, 2023, 3:29 pm

This statement says a lot about you Duke. :( You're no better than Wendy. Neither am I. "Are we all not beggars"?
Late: thanks for taking this soooooooooooooooooooooo far out of context. And yes, as intended it does say a lot about me. My comment (if you had even bothered to read it, but were apparently still in bed) was about quoting people as LDS authorities. so, I invited some quotes, but asked they be from approved LDS sources.... We get quotes from some random 70, or local SP, etc... and my biggest point was not to quote Wendy. She is NOT an LDS authority in any way. She has about as much in the church as Jill does as Prez of US. So, I used that as an example. Note further up they quoted Wendy about some comment about RMN and used it for their justification. I'm not putting Wendy down or myself or anyone. I'm saying if you want to claim something is formally from LDS or is LDS doctrine, don't quote random sources.......... Sorry perhaps you see Wendy as the 15th member of the Q15, but so me she is "no body" when it comes to LDS organization. And she is always embellishing everything, she says, every story, etc.... Not unusual if you've listened to other authorities wife's (not just LDS but corporate, government, scientists (like quoting A. Einsteins sister/wife).

Anyway please read before making comments personal. that is the other thing about your comment that is unethical. You responded to my comment about providing solid sources with a personal attack on me.................. guess you got nuthin better?
I reread the posts, and realized I did take it differently than you intended. I read it as belittling another forum member, and yes, I was wrong. For that I apologize, and perhaps some day I will obtain a more perfect ability to read other's texts. I agree that contextually Wendy's statements are far from authoritative (hardly means she's "nothing" though). But wow, what an attack back.

Geoff

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Silver Pie wrote: January 5th, 2023, 6:33 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: January 5th, 2023, 6:17 pmShe needs my friendship, not reminders.
Exactly!
While I agree, it's SOOO hard not to... but it's all so tragic. I so want to tell so many of my family: "See all this!" But most of them still won't even notice or pay attention. It's so sad on many levels. I'm amazed I haven't lost it and yelled "I told you so" to so many people around me. Especially those at work.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 5th, 2023, 11:46 am
TheDuke wrote: January 5th, 2023, 11:16 am
h_p wrote: January 4th, 2023, 8:37 pm
But claiming to be a prophet, and dispensing his opinions on it all while claiming authority from God, not even implying anyone has a choice in the matter and on top of it all being 100% completely wrong is unacceptable to me. There were plenty of people who saw things for what they really were. He should have been one of them, but he was not.
I agree that this appears to show that the Lord isn't warning these leaders on ways to save the flock. I also find that scary. I accept your statements there. I guess in you statement above, that I haven't ever seen RMN say that we don't have a choice. He, in fact, said we should pray, see Dr and make a choice. I will say his minions (Renlund and Eyring for sure) pushed more and put Dr-prophet praise on RMN. And RMN said he felt is was good. But, they never pushed or forced anyone. Now, that does leave a great question about missionaries where they mandated. But, I'd say that I wouldn't go or encourage my sons given those constraints. So, maybe that is leaving little choice. but, I don't think missionary work during covid lockdowns was good for anyone, not missionaries, not investigators, not doing facebook teaching, etc... It was a bad time in general, likely the Lord would rather they stay home than get the jab or be a missionary..... but it is an individuals choice to make, not mine anyway.
He also said that he can never lead you astray and that you can trust him completely. Hypocrisy at its finest.
And prideful!

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Here is an opportunity to do something to help:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKAVnjqNwGb?s=20
Vaccine Injured Twitter Spaces Event
Sally forth F4MF members,

We wanted to let members know about a Twitter Spaces event that begins at 8 PM Eastern Standard Time on 6 January.

What is the event?

It is an opportunity for vaccine injured to tell their story. It is also an opportunity for organizations that have an interest in helping those impacted by the deleterious effects of the mRNA immunotherapeutic injections to join with a larger community of like-minded individuals.

We are fully aware that a vast majority of F4MF's members are not vaccine injured. Most of us did not chose to get an injection and this is why we are fighting numerous legal battles in federal court. We are fighting for bodily autonomy and accountability.

Many of our colleagues are suffering in silence after taking the shot. They too made a deeply personal choice, and even if their decision lacked proper informed consent, they undoubtedly based it on noble foundations.

Some of them had children to feed and couldn't risk not being able to put food on the table. Others sincerely wanted to protect their loved ones. Regardless, they have been harmed.

We fully expect to win our legal battles. F4MF leadership intends to pursue real accountability and to heal the damage caused to our institutions by these illegal dictates, but we are going to need help. We need to build relationships with colleagues who have been injured and let them know that they too deserve accountability.

We are the minority opinion, and if we are going to be effective - even after legal wins in court - we need to have friends in our institutions with whom we can collaborate effectively. The vaccine injured are our natural allies in this fight.

Psychology is a complex thing, and like it or not, a win in court won't change hearts and minds. We all know a colleague or two (or many) that said, "listen, I agree with everything you folks are doing and I really hope that you win your lawsuit, but ... I just can't risk it."

Even with a win in court, we are still a bunch of rabble-rousing rule-breakers. We are radioactive. If we want real change to occur inside our institutions, we need to build relationships with folks who "followed the rules" and paid the price. People aren't ever convinced by logic or reason... Logic and reason are used to justify a pre-existing judgement. (I am not making this up... It is a well-studied phenomenon.)

We could probably go back to those same colleagues who "silently" supported our efforts, but we probably won't convince them to take any drastic steps to pursue the kind of accountability necessary for real change.

We won't convince them, but the vaccine injured are a reminder that they just got lucky.

I don't want this to sound Machiavellian. It isn't. I know vaccine injured and they are suffering dearly. They deserve better from our government institutions. I wish I could tell them we got this and not to worry. They need someone in their corner too, but the truth is... we can't say it.

We need them to fight and to be as brave as we were when we refused to take the injection, and we need them to let people know the harm is real. They have to be part of the solution. It is the only way we are going to bridge that gap between the "radioactive refuseniks" and the "silent supporters" who may need encouragement to do the right thing.

Your call to action:

If you know vaccine injured, especially federal government employees, send them below link so they can attend. I can help them get time to speak.

Send this email to anyone you know that knows someone who is vaccine injured. They can help spread the word.

You can check out the Twitter Spaces event with this link.

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKAVnjqNwGb?s=20

Hold the line. Honor First!!

James Erdman
Vice President & Co-Founder
Feds 4 Medical Freedom
@jerdman2005 on Twitter

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

I'll share another one. Was talking to my local grocery store manager, who said that one of their drivers came in a few months ago (young guy) and as he was driving the truck out of the parking lot he ran into a curb and then hit another car. They took the driver to the hospital and two days later he was dead. Manager initially bought into the Covid scam but is now awake and has since removed all covid stickers and plexi glass from the store

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

LateOutOfBed wrote: January 5th, 2023, 7:27 pm While I agree, it's SOOO hard not to... but it's all so tragic. I so want to tell so many of my family: "See all this!" But most of them still won't even notice or pay attention. It's so sad on many levels. I'm amazed I haven't lost it and yelled "I told you so" to so many people around me. Especially those at work.
It isn't easy, for sure.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: January 5th, 2023, 5:16 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 5th, 2023, 8:24 am .
Before the jags, I don't recall ever hearing about a person that young having a stroke.
It's not unknown, but it's rare.

Think of it like a cat with two heads. Such cats exist, but are very uncommon or die off young. They are so rare that you may never see one. If you suddenly started seeing lots of them, you would be very concerned as to why this was happening.

My cousins went to school with a boy who just dropped dead one day. It isn't common and that's why I remember it. Never happened at my school when I was there.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: January 6th, 2023, 5:21 pm It's not unknown, but it's rare.

Think of it like a cat with two heads. Such cats exist, but are very uncommon or die off young. They are so rare that you may never see one. If you suddenly started seeing lots of them, you would be very concerned as to why this was happening.

My cousins went to school with a boy who just dropped dead one day. It isn't common and that's why I remember it. Never happened at my school when I was there.
True. When you see it happening so often that it is now commonplace, you become concerned.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Niemand wrote: January 1st, 2023, 4:07 pm One of our ward members hasn't been seen since the end of November. Normally this wouldn't be a concern due to mere inactivity except he was supposed to go to his sister's for Christmas and he also rents a room off someone else who hasn't seen him either.

[Edit to add: he has been found... alive!]
This mystery has been solved. The man is alive and had temporarily moved out of town for some reason. I don't get involved in other families' businesses, and there is something else going on but I was glad to find out he's still with us.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: January 6th, 2023, 5:27 pm
Niemand wrote: January 1st, 2023, 4:07 pm One of our ward members hasn't been seen since the end of November. Normally this wouldn't be a concern due to mere inactivity except he was supposed to go to his sister's for Christmas and he also rents a room off someone else who hasn't seen him either.

[Edit to add: he has been found... alive!]
This mystery has been solved. The man is alive and had temporarily moved out of town for some reason. I don't get involved in other families' businesses, and there is something else going on but I was glad to find out he's still with us.
I am really glad to hear that!

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Silver Pie wrote: January 6th, 2023, 5:23 pm
Niemand wrote: January 6th, 2023, 5:21 pm It's not unknown, but it's rare.

True. When you see it happening so often that it is now commonplace, you become concerned.
I predict.

It will soon become.

The New Normal.

And most people will just accept it as such.

The people involved know us better than we know ourselves.

Sir H

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

New Mormal™

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Here is another great interview with Ed Dowd. He has written a book about the excess deaths, but his interviews are not an attempt to sell the book, and he gives a lot of information in this and other interviews, probably even more detail on the cause than the book reveals.

This interview also gives vaxxed people some hope. He is an interesting combination of spiritual, factual, investment-based, statistics-based, and very intelligent without seeming to be a know-it-all. Worth a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Pi7DCSn2c

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Lizzy60 wrote: January 7th, 2023, 10:48 am Here is another great interview with Ed Dowd. He has written a book about the excess deaths, but his interviews are not an attempt to sell the book, and he gives a lot of information in this and other interviews, probably even more detail on the cause than the book reveals.

This interview also gives vaxxed people some hope. He is an interesting combination of spiritual, factual, investment-based, statistics-based, and very intelligent without seeming to be a know-it-all. Worth a listen.

The highlighted comment from that video:
Attachments
9FBC0441-8D74-41E8-9C79-C02FEACECCE0.jpeg
9FBC0441-8D74-41E8-9C79-C02FEACECCE0.jpeg (360.05 KiB) Viewed 600 times

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 7th, 2023, 10:48 am Here is another great interview with Ed Dowd. He has written a book about the excess deaths, but his interviews are not an attempt to sell the book, and he gives a lot of information in this and other interviews, probably even more detail on the cause than the book reveals.

Downloading that in case YT decides to censor and remove it.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The authorities are trying to pin these deaths on Covid rather than the shot.
Last edited by Niemand on January 8th, 2023, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Niemand wrote: January 8th, 2023, 11:49 am Thw authorities are trying to pin these deaths on Covid rather than the shot.
Yes, they absolutely are. They even try to convince people that even if their covid was really mild, and they might not have even known they had covid, it could have damaged their heart, lungs, etc etc, leading to sudden deaths.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I don't think I've ever seen such levels of cognitive dissonance. Some are saying, "no one is forcing you to get vaxxed..", "they never said you have to", but this is a Church in which the leaders are often telling you to "follow the prophet", and many members believe the Church President is a prophet, seer, and revelator, that is being directed by God. So when said Church President urges people to get vaxxed, either their cognitive dissonance kicks in to high gear (so they can allow themselves to refrain from following their prophet), or they follow the dangerous advice and propaganda being promoted by their leaders.

And no they aren't playing 4D chess. Going along with Babylon, and rejecting truth, isn't a strategic divinely inspired move.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Attachments
21686C46-F51A-491E-91DD-77B7FB5E1269.jpeg
21686C46-F51A-491E-91DD-77B7FB5E1269.jpeg (354.61 KiB) Viewed 430 times

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Attachments
4B4CDE0A-B681-495C-B896-51702D5842A0.jpeg
4B4CDE0A-B681-495C-B896-51702D5842A0.jpeg (476.17 KiB) Viewed 409 times

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Maybe someday a few of you on the forum will wakeup.
Attachments
3B5813FD-2475-4491-855A-701D05106183.jpeg
3B5813FD-2475-4491-855A-701D05106183.jpeg (974.35 KiB) Viewed 407 times

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

creator wrote: January 8th, 2023, 2:44 pm I don't think I've ever seen such levels of cognitive dissonance. Some are saying, "no one is forcing you to get vaxxed..", "they never said you have to", but this is a Church in which the leaders are often telling you to "follow the prophet", and many members believe the Church President is a prophet, seer, and revelator, that is being directed by God. So when said Church President urges people to get vaxxed, either their cognitive dissonance kicks in to high gear (so they can allow themselves to refrain from following their prophet), or they follow the dangerous advice and propaganda being promoted by their leaders.

And no they aren't playing 4D chess. Going along with Babylon, and rejecting truth, isn't a strategic divinely inspired move.
For what it's worth, people in my circles are waking up to this, in the morridor and outside. I don't see many actually defining the vax anymore. But I do see many doubting that the vax was good or necessary. Moreso than before.