Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Christianlee »

All vaccines have side effects. What’s a few dead people in the grand scheme of things? It is criminal. The jab pushers should be hung. After a fair trial, of course.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

An Air Force football player died walking to class.

https://www.kktv.com/2023/01/10/air-for ... 3CAdN-vh8E

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

jab pushing church leaders should not be escaped, peradventure should be taken care of through ccc, conference ce ..
where president hinckley much praised ..

"I am so grateful that we have it. I am so grateful that it is completed. There is a little work of tuning up the organ, which will go on for some time. I commend to your attention the excellent articles appearing in the October Ensign dealing with this subject.

As I contemplate this marvelous structure, adjacent to the temple, there comes to mind the great prophetic utterance of Isaiah:

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

“And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. …

“O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord” (Isa. 2:2–3, 5).

I believe that prophecy applies to the historic and wonderful Salt Lake Temple. But I believe also that it is related to this magnificent hall. For it is from this pulpit that the law of God shall go forth, together with the word and testimony of the Lord. ..
"
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... r?lang=eng (oct 2000)

and yet still once again might not ..
:arrow:

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

And another one....
Attachments
air-force-football-player.jpg
air-force-football-player.jpg (169.45 KiB) Viewed 1000 times

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Anybody else remember this doctor?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/f7pwARHQHq8A/

He's Dr. Charles Hoffe, a Canadian doctor I mentioned here in 2021, who did d-dimer tests on all his vaxxed patients within a week of the jab. He found that 62% of them had micro-clotting going on. Permanent damage to their blood vessels. He's saying if it develops into lung and heart damage, they'll be dead within 3 years.

He was basically driven out of society for saying this, but we'll know pretty soon what the stats are for 2022. I'm predicting a higher all-cause mortality than 2021, and even worse in 2023.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

h_p wrote: January 11th, 2023, 8:02 am Anybody else remember this doctor?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/f7pwARHQHq8A/

He's Dr. Charles Hoffe, a Canadian doctor I mentioned here in 2021, who did d-dimer tests on all his vaxxed patients within a week of the jab. He found that 62% of them had micro-clotting going on. Permanent damage to their blood vessels. He's saying if it develops into lung and heart damage, they'll be dead within 3 years.

He was basically driven out of society for saying this, but we'll know pretty soon what the stats are for 2022. I'm predicting a higher all-cause mortality than 2021, and even worse in 2023.

With disability claims at a four-to-one ratio with death claims, at large companies offering these insurance policies as an employment benefit, we will be seeing deaths that are already baked in. Many of the excess disability claims are heart, lung, and blood clot related, and the survivor rate is low.

Ed Dowd said that the actuaries he speaks to have been hoping the worst is over, and that things will normalize. Ed doesn’t see that as even a remote possibility.

Ed ☯️Free Thinker & Oracle
@DowdEdward
·
14h
🚨🚨The relationship between excess death and disabilities since 2/2021 for the US Civilian Labor force (16-64) is about 4. Meaning for every 1 excess death there are 4 more disabilities.

Humanity Project - US Disabilities - Part 4 http://phinancetechnologies.com/Humanit ... 0Part4.htm

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

And another one...
Attachments
ABC-exec-2.jpg
ABC-exec-2.jpg (189.92 KiB) Viewed 932 times
ABC-exec.jpg
ABC-exec.jpg (188.82 KiB) Viewed 937 times

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I think deaths may get worse. Jabbed people are ticking time bombs unless they get an intervention. Most won’t seek it in time.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

That young basketball player who collapsed a few days ago is speaking out:
———
"College Basketball Player Who Collapsed During Game Speaks Out: 'This Doesn't Happen, Especially for Someone Like Me'"

https://www.westernjournal.com/college- ... eone-like/

"Essien said he had trouble breathing.

“It was very hard to breathe. I felt like I couldn’t catch my wind and at the end there, right before I went down, it just felt like all my wind was gone,” he said."
———

I don't think this kid knows the severity of what just happened to him.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

And another one...
Attachments
super-fit-dad.jpg
super-fit-dad.jpg (177.42 KiB) Viewed 820 times

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 12th, 2023, 4:01 pm And another one...
I tore an artery when I turned my head too quickly.......said NO ONE EVER.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Cardiac arrest for Lisa Marie Presley, age 54. She was rushed to the hospital. Dead.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/l ... ld-dead-54
Last edited by Christianlee on January 12th, 2023, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

17-year-old dies 'suddenly and unexpectedly' after suffering cardiac arrest: 'No explanation as to why'
January 12, 2023

A Las Vegas family is mourning the loss of a teenager who died "suddenly and unexpectedly" after suffering from cardiac arrest.

Jordan Brister, 17, was at school on Jan. 3 when he experienced sudden cardiac arrest. He was found inside one of the school's bathrooms after gym class, his family told KSNV-TV.

School officials provided lifesaving support, and Brister was transported to a nearby hospital. But he died on Sunday, five days after his medical emergency.

A GoFundMe set up in Brister's honor said there was no explanation for Brister's sudden death.

Brister's sudden medical emergency happened just two days before another Las Vegas teenager, 16-year-old Ashari Hughes, suddenly died after she suffered a "medical emergency" while playing a game of flag football.

Full article here - https://www.theblaze.com/news/jordan-br ... ing%20News

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Was just informed my sis-in-law's older brother died while exercising. He was only 55, left behind a fairly young family too. By the time these people figure out that they've been lied to, they'll already be on the other side of the veil. :(

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

LateOutOfBed wrote: January 12th, 2023, 6:25 pm Was just informed my sis-in-law's older brother died while exercising. He was only 55, left behind a fairly young family too. By the time these people figure out that they've been lied to, they'll already be on the other side of the veil. :(
I’m sorry to hear that.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Christianlee wrote: January 12th, 2023, 4:31 pm Cardiac arrest for Lisa Marie Presley, age 54. She was rushed to the hospital. Dead.

Two days ago she attended the Golden Globes. It was just described on a news channel as massive heart failure.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 12th, 2023, 8:08 pm
Christianlee wrote: January 12th, 2023, 4:31 pm Cardiac arrest for Lisa Marie Presley, age 54. She was rushed to the hospital. Dead.

Two days ago she attended the Golden Globes. It was just described on a news channel as massive heart failure.
I doubt that was the shots. Opioid addiction and a family history of heart problems. But who knows.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Christianlee wrote: January 12th, 2023, 8:19 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: January 12th, 2023, 8:08 pm

I doubt that was the shots. Opioid addiction and a family history of heart problems. But who knows.
True, Elvis' side of the family had massive heart problems. A gift from her Scottish/Irish ancestors, no doubt.

However, that's not to say that the shots never played a part.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

We deserve answers when someone dies like this.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/former-a ... -42-report

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

For those of you who go on Twitter, you can see the posts here:

https://twitter.com/DowdEdward

Here is a summary: Ed Dowd posted a chart showing excess deaths by age group, a chart that was published by the Society of Actuaries. Then a guy commented, asking him why he didn’t use some official source, because the numbers are so high, either it’s biased, or some mass genocide is going on. Ed told him that the Society of Actuaries is THE official source as it represents real claims paid out by life insurance companies.

What I find staggering about this, is that the guy who thought the chart was “unofficial” admitted that the numbers are so high that either the maker of the chart is biased (fabricating the numbers?) or else it’s MASS GENOCIDE.

That means if the numbers are correct, then the commenter has figured out that there is a huge crime being committed. I wonder how well he will sleep tonight.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I just got news that a long-time engineering friend just passed away. He was 72 and in good health. He died suddenly when reading his emails. Certainly poked.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Relative in law in atrial fib.
Client got sick, took the jab, got sick again. Lives in close proximity to 5G antenna.
Client took jab because she wants to travel. No ill effects so far.
Client took jab because he works in surgical operations. No notable ill effects, but seems short on energy.
Client has weak legs. Going to recommend a D-dimer test.
Son of a friend very ill. Coerced into jab by employer. Doctor is prescribing ivermectin.
Just getting back together with other acquaintances here in sin city after being away for 1 ½ years. Returning from the Wasatch Back is like culture shock. Seems like ignorance is bliss in my sphere of influence.
Predict 2025 will be really bad if we don’t wake up to reality soon.