Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Egoof
captain of 100

Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Egoof »

I'd like to hear what adverse effects that people in this forum have witnessed from the vaccine. I haven't gotten it yet, but I work in health care, so we'll see how long I can hold out. I'm interested in personal experiences, not random things posted on websites, or comments you read from some post somewhere. I'll start by saying that we all got COVID a year ago September so I've been very reluctant to get the vaccine because I believe my natural immunity should be as good or better than getting the vaccine. I have a hard time finding almost any articles that show those studies though. My wife also got COVID but she got the vaccine (Moderna) 2 months ago because she just started a nursing program and they required it. She hasn't had any ill effects that I have noticed besides being a little off for a few days after the 2nd shot. We're done having kids so I don't worry about that but I DO worry about my 19 and 17 year old daughters getting it and then either being unable to have kids or other problems.

I've witnessed 4 adverse reactions to it from patients I work with in the last few months. The first was a girl who got the vaccine while 3 weeks pregnant. Her Doctor told her to continue and get the second shot and she miscarried at 8 weeks. The second was a lady who got the first shot in January and then within 2 days got really jaundiced and has had constant health problems since then, she wasn't allowed to get the second shot. The third was a guy today that got the first shot a month a go and then had seizures 2 days later and has had constant health problems since then. He's not going to get the second shot and regrets getting the first. The last one wasn't a patient but my sister in laws cousin. 39 years old healthy male got the shot and passed away 2 days later. I'd love to hear others experiences. I'm not interested in ranting about how the vaccine is the mark of the beast or random stuff. Thanks everyone.
Last edited by Egoof on September 21st, 2021, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Chip »

My sister-in-law developed very aggressive gallbladder and liver cancer a few months after the shots. She is inoperable and basically on home hospice now. I am sure she does not connect the shot to her cancer, because she has strong belief in the efficacy of the vaxxx. If you aren't vaxxxed, you are not allowed to visit her.

Another sister-in-law developed an auto-immune disease about two weeks after the 2nd shot. She had pain in her lower legs and after some blood tests, they made this determination.

These are just my family members.

Lymelost
captain of 50

Post by Lymelost »

My sister received the first dose of the shot and the next day she started her period, 3 weeks early, with heavy bleeding from day one. This was over 3 months ago and she hasn't gone a single day yet without some bleeding. Her doctors are baffled. Granted my sister already has/had a lot of medical issues. But this is new and happened the day after her first shot. She has not received the 2nd dose yet, and unfortunately she is considering it.

After my niece (daughter of another sister, not the one mentioned above) received her second dose (she is in the 11-17 age range) they came to visit us. Maybe 2 weeks after that last dose. I did that magnet test that is going around and the magnet totally stuck to her arm where she received the shot. Not her other arm or anywhere else. Strange I know, but if there is graphine in those things it makes sense. No one else in her family had the magnet stick to them. I wish I would have recorded it, oh well.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Within our ward, we have regularly had people not show up on Sundays because they feel sick after having it.

One senior missionary was exposed to Covid and her husband was in hospital to little effect, but spent a week in bed.

I have heard some complain of headaches in the ward, fogginess, twitching and general nausea.

We had one possible death, a secret epileptic, but the details are unclear so cannot confirm.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

I have gotten the vaccine, both shots. I am NOT planning on getting a booster shot, as the company which I got the vaccine from does NOT offer booster shots.

It was the CoronaVac that was made by SinoVac. Granted, this vaccine is currently not accessible to anyone in the United States or most of Europe, as they have opted for Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, and JnJ.

My wife and I had mild side effects. Both of us had a little soreness at the injection site for 36 hours after both shots. My wife had a little swelling at the joints that lasted for a couple of days. Otherwise, pretty good.

The reasons why we took SinoVac:

No mRNA material in the vaccine (which in itself is quite fishy).
Recommendation by Martin Armstrong (who has no trust in the Gates-funded vaccines; Sputnik and the Chinese vaccines are not in there).

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

I only just got the first dose a few months back, and the second dose a month ago, but I noticed a drastic change in my menstrual cycle. I started a whole week early. I understand this could be a sign of menopause since I'm 45, but up until then I was quite regular.
Also, about three days after getting it, I felt just really cruddy in general. I had a headache, felt extremely tired, and irritable. Not to mention the very sore arm.
I'm over it all now, but for awhile I was beginning to regret it.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Kids in the ward were missing activities and church after getting it.

Headaches dizziness, vomiting, listless, sleepy, nausea.

My mum broke in hives and was diagnossed with blood clots in her leg....but it was 3 and 5 weeks after the shot so she thinks it was unrelated.

Dad got birsitis a couple weeks after his first shot....but old people get things. Maybe its related, maybe not.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

My niece is a healthcare worker and was pressured to get the shot by her employer, the NHS. She was pregnant at the time. She miscarried a few weeks later.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: September 21st, 2021, 3:34 pm My niece is a healthcare worker and was pressured to get the shot by her employer, the NHS. She was pregnant at the time. She miscarried a few weeks later.
That's awful. I keep seeing NHS adverts saying "midwives say it is safe etc etc"... this is unbelievable. I think the NHS has ended up cursing itself. It has done some good things but covering this up is just horrific. It is a violation of the Hippocratic Oath.

I'm glad to say at least one of the women I know who's been pregnant recently waited until after giving birth.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Two neighbors died less than 3 months after 2nd shot. Both in good health prior. One spoke in church 2 weeks before he died and looked to be in very good health. One late 60's...the other 71.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Guy I work with got shingles on his face the day after 2nd shot.

Another one guy I know can no longer scuba dive cuz he can't breathe deep enough. He's was healthy and never had breathing problems. He also checked himself into ER because the ringing in his ears was so strong he couldn't hear his TV

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

21-year old phlebotomist coworker stopped having her period after the 2nd shot. That was almost 5 months ago.

My mom had to make a trip to the ER because she would go through spurts where her heart would race - - within a couple of weeks after her 2nd shot. Had never been seen for heart problems before.

Met a woman with “Covid arm” a few months ago - - red, swollen, hot-to touch 14-inch area around her injection site.

Met a woman who told me her husband had died after the shot - and the hospital wouldn’t let her see his body.

Walked down the hall in our clinic and overheard a PA telling a patient over the phone that there was no way to know if the problems that patient was experiencing was related to the vaccine they just received.

Roughly 40% (so far) of the individuals on which I’ve performed the magnet test have had the magnet stick to the injection site.

Roughly 80-85% of the individuals I’ve questioned about after-affects of the shot say they experienced at least one (or a combination) of the following: severe fatigue, nausea, body aches or other flu-like symptoms

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

A co worker got blood clots in his lungs and enlarged heart. But he got the shots after having covid and the docs attributed his clots and heart to covid not the vaccine.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Nobody that will acknowledge their problems are a result of the vaccine but I am personally aware of at least four people experiencing blood clotting and neurological issues. Some were not in the best of health pre-vaccines, but others had no health issues until after the 2nd dose.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Another neighbor previously had Covid but two weeks ago got 1st shot due to employer mandate. Seizures, difficulty breathing, and other issues. Early 40's with a bunch of kids. Still has 2nd shot to go or lose job.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

A woman I worked with had her 19-year-old son suffer an enlarged heart after the 2nd shot. She put it up on Facebook, but later took the whole story down because it was too divisive among her extended family. She has an Alexa thing on her desk that she talks to all day, so she's not a paranoid type. She was mad when this happened to her son. She says he's okay now.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

My mom died from an aortic aneurism two weeks after her first dose. She had just gone in for a physical the week prior; full lab work-up. The attending doctor that ran the labs came through the funeral line and was sobbing. He said she was the healthiest 74 year old in his clinic and her labs proved it. He said he didn’t know how she suddenly died with no warning.

If she had been a part of an true vaccine research study her death would have been taken seriously. I considered following up with Vaers but just couldn’t bring guilt to the grief of my widowed dad. I also started realizing we are up against something biblical. The thought of Isaiah describing everything covered in vomit with no clean place to turn comes to mind.

In the mean time I’ve been seeing other families members slowly having increased autoimmune problems, increased fibromyalgia flares, fluid build up in the lungs. It seems pretty random as I’ve known many with no problems.

diligently seeking
captain of 1,000

Post by diligently seeking »

My sister went in for a mammogram and found out she was the picture of health. A few weeks later she got the vaxx. About a month later she not only found out she had breast cancer but immediately underwent a emergency double mastectomy. A guy in my industry immediately died upon getting vaccine. Luckily CPR brought him back to the land of the living. Many more stories I’ve heard from co-workers etc.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Daughter-in-law's uncle: dead
Colleague's sister: dead
Colleague's teenage daughter: heavy menstrual cycles, now on medication
Friend's cousin: stroke
Sister's manager: permanent chest pain
All of us: battling mental stress and anguish from the growing tyranny drowning us all

dewajack
captain of 100

Post by dewajack »

An older couple in my neighborhood both got the vaccine recently and both ended up with covid and in the hospital. He's home now, but she's on a ventilator and they don't expect her to make it.

He states it was the vaccine that did this.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

tdj wrote: September 21st, 2021, 3:23 pm I only just got the first dose a few months back, and the second dose a month ago, but I noticed a drastic change in my menstrual cycle. I started a whole week early. I understand this could be a sign of menopause since I'm 45, but up until then I was quite regular.
Also, about three days after getting it, I felt just really cruddy in general. I had a headache, felt extremely tired, and irritable. Not to mention the very sore arm.
I'm over it all now, but for awhile I was beginning to regret it.
Strangely enough, my daughter (in her 20s), is still unvaccinated but has been working around a lot of people that are vaccinated. Her menstrual cycle completely changed just recently. I've heard about shedding before, so I am assuming that this is happening because she is in close contact with people that have the vaccine, that is affecting her.

In a video I watched a while ago, the girl stated that she get severely sick when she was around poisons (i.e. arsenic, mold, and so forth), I forgot what she said she suffers from. The point is, she makes the claim that she gets severely sick now when in close proximity to vaccinated people.

Curious if anyone else is seeing strange side-effects like these too?

ATB
captain of 100

Post by ATB »

Here are a few studies off the top of my list:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-22036-z

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8253687/

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01442-9

https://www.biznews.com/health/2021/06/ ... ssion=true (From a PANDA researcher…they provide excellent info/data from many top scientists/medical professionals - pandata.org)

Personal knowledge of adverse effects/injury:
- Mom (78) got Pfizer this summer and now has dizzy spells and signs of micro-clotting on brain
- Friend had jab, got C19 three weeks later after being tested, and was sick at home for several days
- Another friend (30s), in excellent shape (biker), says is occasionally winded for no reason after jab
- VAERS Db has thousands more …

risawn
captain of 50

Post by risawn »

Sister in law took part in the Pfizer vaccine trials in August of last year. Advertised it on Facebook encouraging others to take part.

One week later, after her first jab, her husband wakes up to her dead beside him. No warning.

It was a double blind trial. Pfizer looked into her records and determined she got the placebo, so it wasn’t the shot.

Sure it wasn’t.

My brother in law didn’t fight it. In fact, he was able to collect on her life insurance policy because it was determined to not be vaccine related, though to this day her cause of death is undetermined.

Went to her funeral, lots of questions. I decided I would take a careful approach to the vaccines after that happened, but looking back, I think they absolutely cooked the books on the vaccine and she absolutely had the jab. But it’s purely anecdotal at this point.

Second story: my aunt had her second shot and then had a stroke the next day.

Fortunately a lot of people in my circle are anti-jab so not too many adverse reactions so far. My sis in law dying certainly made me hesitant though

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

I don't know personally know of anyone who has had a severe reaction to the vaccine, but these horror stories on this thread have me seriously reconsidering my assumption that the vaccine is likely relatively safe.

I'll have to do some more research. Does anyone have any reputable sources they recommend to look into this some more?

Catherine
captain of 100

Post by Catherine »

My friend's husband got both jabs. My friend who is post menopausal has begun bleeding profusely again. Their daughter who spends many hours with them has miscarried twice since her father was vaccinated.

A doctor in our stake was covered in a gigantic rash resembling poison oak all over his body after the second dose and was hospitalized. Now five months later he is suffering from neurological problems and has to resign from his job.

My friends husband developed a blood clot in his leg after the first dose. He was hospitalized and it was resolved. He took the second dose and went to Mexico with his family on vacation. Four days later he dropped dead from a pulmonary embolism. Getting his body home from Mexico was a nightmare.

My friends daughter's husband was vaxxed. He came down with Covid and was hospitalized with mold in his lungs. He has been on a ventilator, had a tracheotomy and put in an induced coma. It has been 2 and a half months and he is still in the hospital. He is 27 years old and in good health and not over weight. He has a baby due in November.

My mom's friend was fully vaxxed. He came down with Covid and hospitalized. They pulled the plug on him yesterday as all of his organs failed.

My sister and my niece both were vaxxed and spent two days literally feeling like they were going to die their symptoms were so bad. My niece laid in a bathtub in fetal position for 8 hours while my sister conversed with her husband about what to do if she herself didn't make it.