Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Chip »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 13th, 2022, 2:07 pm
Chip wrote: February 13th, 2022, 1:05 pm Screenshot_20220213-120252_PDF Reader Pro.jpg
I’m I reading that right, tumors in each arm at the injection area?
Sí, señor.

GGC-666
captain of 50

Post by GGC-666 »

BroJones wrote: February 13th, 2022, 11:51 am
NeveR wrote: February 13th, 2022, 11:31 am
BroJones wrote: February 12th, 2022, 3:47 pm I just got off the phone with my Elders Quorum President, a very good man who took the Covid jabs starting last October in order to 'follow the Prophet.'

Well, he said he has had a debilitating series of health issues ever since. He said his blood sugar level has always been good before, but now is high, and the doctors say his pancreas is in bad shape now. Also, his heart and liver are ailing. Heart irregularities.

In addition, he caught Covid in January (so no protection from the shots) and was very sick, hospitalized. Fever around 102F. He was given Regeneron and that helped.

Lately he has had staph and strep infections very bad - the doctors said these were resistant to anti-biotic treatments.

He had surgery last week with a 1" diameter cyst removed. I asked, they have not told him yet what caused the cyst, but they are leaving the 2.5" deep x 3"long wound OPEN for some reason, not closed/stitched. He has to clean it 3 times a day with soap and water, says it "hurts like hell." unquote

He is on strong pain medications, sees the doctors often. Frequent high fever so he takes Tylenol, etc. One can't prove that these serious problems were CAUSED by the Covid shots, I suppose... but the timing and rapid onset makes one wonder.
He is in our prayers.
Man, that poor guy! And when we think of the thousands upon thousands of such tragedies - and worse - originating out of trusting this 'godsend'.

Btw - if his wound is being left open it's probably because it's septic and being allowed to drain. Was it definitely a cyst that was removed? It sounds more like treatment for an abscess or other suppurative tissue
My friend said that he will ask the doctor more about the the object removed this coming week He said it was about the size of a golf ball.
Has your friend contemplated whether this is vaccine-related and is causing his health challenges? (1+1=2?)

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Niemand wrote: February 12th, 2022, 6:01 pm
Mamabear wrote: February 12th, 2022, 4:16 pm
BroJones wrote: February 12th, 2022, 3:47 pm I just got off the phone with my Elders Quorum President, a very good man who took the Covid jabs starting last October in order to 'follow the Prophet.'

Well, he said he has had a debilitating series of health issues ever since. He said his blood sugar level has always been good before, but now is high, and the doctors say his pancreas is in bad shape now. Also, his heart and liver are ailing. Heart irregularities.

In addition, he caught Covid in January (so no protection from the shots) and was very sick, hospitalized. Fever around 102F. He was given Regeneron and that helped.

Lately he has had staph and strep infections very bad - the doctors said these were resistant to anti-biotic treatments.

He had surgery last week with a 1" diameter cyst removed. I asked, they have not told him yet what caused the cyst, but they are leaving the 2.5" deep x 3"long wound OPEN for some reason, not closed/stitched. He has to clean it 3 times a day with soap and water, says it "hurts like hell." unquote

He is on strong pain medications, sees the doctors often. Frequent high fever so he takes Tylenol, etc. One can't prove that these serious problems were CAUSED by the Covid shots, I suppose... but the timing and rapid onset makes one wonder.
He is in our prayers.
Wow. That terrible. I do wonder if the vax gives people an aids like illness.
A paper which came out in early 2020 from India suggested Covid 19 had HIV similarities in its genes. Those doctors had their knuckles rapped and the paper was withdrawn
According to Dr. Martin, who did extensive research into the patents surrounding the 'development' of both SARS-CoV-1 and 2, the engineered viruses had portions of the HIV genome spliced into them for certain purposes.

BKColt
captain of 100

Post by BKColt »

FYI, had the J&J jab in Aug 2021, no side effects, no pain at the injection site.

In anticipation of needing to get jabbed, contacted my free doctors for advice. Took prescription human Ivermectin twice a week for a month, 1000mg NAC, and 5000iu D3, 50mg zinc, 1000mg C, 500mg Quercetin. I topped that off with daily PQQ, iodine, supercharged C60 fullerene activated charcoal. Tried my best to negate the guaranteed spurious spike proteins floating through my body.

Avoiding any further jabs to the best of my ability while still needing to travel out of country. It's Iike traversing through winding sidestreets in an unfamilar foreign city with unknown danger around any corner.

Precepts
captain of 50

Post by Precepts »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2022, 12:27 pm My real life experience with the Moderna vaccine - First dose in April 2021; no side effects, no symptoms, no problems. Second dose 30 days later; mild symptoms 24 hours later that lasted about 8 hours; no other side effects, no problems. Booster in December 2021, mild symptoms 24 hours later that lasted about 8 hours; no other side effects, no problems.

FYI, I also had relatively mild case of COVID-19 in August of 2020.
May I ask why you got the vaxx after you had already had Covid?

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Post by AstonishingGrunt »

Niemand wrote: February 13th, 2022, 5:01 pm
AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2022, 4:36 pm
Niemand wrote: February 13th, 2022, 3:50 pm
AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2022, 1:54 pm

[shrug] People vary. I've never had any kind of reaction to a flu vaccine, but others I know have. As to the COVID-19 vaccine, people I associate with had a variety of responses, including no noticeable symptoms at all in some cases.
When I was at school I was given a flu jab and got very weak fluey feelings, for which I was gaslit when I casually mentioned it. But they didn't go on for eight hours and certainly never required paracetamol or bed. (As i have heard others describe this jag.)

Some folk get nothing with it, but those who do seem to be far above what one would normally expect in the mild range. I regularly hear from people feeling not quite right for weeks afterwards.
I'm just telling you my experience and the experience of people I know personally. Take it for whatever you like.
My takeaway is that a) you've been luckier than many of the people I've spoken to, but b) even what you have experienced is not normal.
Well, as I said, people with whom I associate (friends, family, co-workers, business associates, etc.) had experiences much like mine. Perhaps I'm not the one who is rare.

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Post by AstonishingGrunt »

Precepts wrote: February 13th, 2022, 11:44 pm
AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2022, 12:27 pm My real life experience with the Moderna vaccine - First dose in April 2021; no side effects, no symptoms, no problems. Second dose 30 days later; mild symptoms 24 hours later that lasted about 8 hours; no other side effects, no problems. Booster in December 2021, mild symptoms 24 hours later that lasted about 8 hours; no other side effects, no problems.

FYI, I also had relatively mild case of COVID-19 in August of 2020.
May I ask why you got the vaxx after you had already had Covid?
I have kids with compromised immune systems, so I am sensitive to the need to maximize my immunity to the virus and not pass along anything harmful to them. From the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... n:PTN:FY21):
You should get a COVID-19 vaccine even if you already had COVID-19.

Getting sick with COVID-19 offers some protection from future illness with COVID-19, sometimes called “natural immunity.” The level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age. No currently available test can reliably determine if a person is protected from infection.

All COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting a COVID-19 vaccine gives most people a high level of protection against COVID-19 even in people who have already been sick with COVID-19.

Emerging evidence shows that getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection to your immune system. One study showed that, for people who already had COVID-19, those who do not get vaccinated after their recovery are more than 2 times as likely to get COVID-19 again than those who get fully vaccinated after their recovery.

People who were treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma or people who have a history of multisystem inflammatory syndrome in adults or children (MIS-A or MIS-C) may need to wait a while after recovering before they can get vaccinated. Talk to your doctor if you are unsure what treatments you received or if you have more questions about getting a COVID-19 vaccine.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 14th, 2022, 8:43 am
Niemand wrote: February 13th, 2022, 5:01 pm
AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2022, 4:36 pm
Niemand wrote: February 13th, 2022, 3:50 pm

When I was at school I was given a flu jab and got very weak fluey feelings, for which I was gaslit when I casually mentioned it. But they didn't go on for eight hours and certainly never required paracetamol or bed. (As i have heard others describe this jag.)

Some folk get nothing with it, but those who do seem to be far above what one would normally expect in the mild range. I regularly hear from people feeling not quite right for weeks afterwards.
I'm just telling you my experience and the experience of people I know personally. Take it for whatever you like.
My takeaway is that a) you've been luckier than many of the people I've spoken to, but b) even what you have experienced is not normal.
Well, as I said, people with whom I associate (friends, family, co-workers, business associates, etc.) had experiences much like mine. Perhaps I'm not the one who is rare.
I was checking people into our ward after the lockdowns, and at various times we had limits of 20 and then 50 people, this was out of a three figure cross section of ages and socio-economic backgrounds. Also multiple ethnicities. There was a considerable proportion who had some issue or another, and told me about i4 way higher than one might expect from "background noise". I would guesstimate it at at least 40% of those attending our ward - I heard regularly from people saying they were in physical pain a week afterwards or still feeling strange- because I was doing this check in, I also often got to hear who couldn't make it due to reactions.But I'm still hearing from new people who had issues months ago, but never talked about it at the time. The weird thing is that they all think this is okay or normal, and for the best, although they grumble about it.

Hospitalisations are thankfully low, but I can say the problems in the ward are way above what one would expect, and people are still claiming to catch Covid. Outside in the wider world, I hear some horror stories, including a man who became a widower and himself had to be put into hospital within three weeks of taking their shots. A bit too coincidental.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I have found Dr. Chris Martenson to be informed and insightful regarding the vaxx and its consequences. An example follows - especially I read a number of COMMENTS to the vid, which are indeed "Real life experiences with the vaccine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxmAIKjYM4

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

I had a new experience with the vaccine and a fellow employee at work. He got the shot over 6 months ago with no problems. A couple of weeks ago he missed a lot of work. When we talked he said that he has chest pain all the time now. Can't get relief and that he just lives with it. He thinks from talking to numerous doctors that he has myocarditis. So that's two of the 4 that I work with with problems they attribute to the jab and what is interesting to me is that the second thought he was fine until much later and then he developed chest pain
The other guy had a pulmonary embolism at work. You can only talk to them in a quiet one on one setting because nobody wants to hear about adverse reactions due to getting the shot themselves.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

cwass wrote: February 17th, 2022, 6:58 am I had a new experience with the vaccine and a fellow employee at work. He got the shot over 6 months ago with no problems. A couple of weeks ago he missed a lot of work. When we talked he said that he has chest pain all the time now. Can't get relief and that he just lives with it. He thinks from talking to numerous doctors that he has myocarditis. So that's two of the 4 that I work with with problems they attribute to the jab and what is interesting to me is that the second thought he was fine until much later and then he developed chest pain
The other guy had a pulmonary embolism at work. You can only talk to them in a quiet one on one setting because nobody wants to hear about adverse reactions due to getting the shot themselves.
I find you need to try and red pill these people a bit. I tend to say, "It seems to be common and the media isn't talking about it." Maybe mention a couple of others they know.

Six months is a long time compared to some of the reactions. It could be coincidence in some cases, but it is happening a lot. Like I say above, a ward member complained to me about pain in both shoulders he had six months ago, but never mentioned it at the time. Next time I see him, I might ask him if he reported it or not. So there are a lot of hidden cases.

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

Niemand wrote: February 17th, 2022, 7:03 am
cwass wrote: February 17th, 2022, 6:58 am I had a new experience with the vaccine and a fellow employee at work. He got the shot over 6 months ago with no problems. A couple of weeks ago he missed a lot of work. When we talked he said that he has chest pain all the time now. Can't get relief and that he just lives with it. He thinks from talking to numerous doctors that he has myocarditis. So that's two of the 4 that I work with with problems they attribute to the jab and what is interesting to me is that the second thought he was fine until much later and then he developed chest pain
I find you need to try and red pill these people a bit. I tend to say, "It seems to be common and the media isn't talking about it." Maybe mention a couple of others they know.

Six months is a long time compared to some of the reactions. It could be coincidence in some cases, but it is happening a lot. Like I say above, a ward member complained to me about pain in both shoulders he had six months ago, but never mentioned it at the time. Next time I see him, I might ask him if he reported it or not. So there are a lot of hidden cases.
the injured co-workers acknowledge that they think their injuries are from the shot. But they aren't talkin about it in front of others. So I think it may be a matter of time before what is bubbling under the surface will be seen in public. Just my take.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Another heartbreaking story about Emma (from Americas Frontline Doctors)
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.or ... ma-burkey/

Emma, who was a babysitter while in high school, took the injection because she was told it would protect infants. She had no idea her life would be forever changed. She had no idea she was about to become a literal victim of propaganda.

Shortly after the shot, Emma had four strokes. She was hospitalized for many months. With tremendous work and courage, she has regained some of her ability to walk and some of the use of her hands. She’s fighting to fully recover.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Three more stories of vaccine reactions: https://americasfrontlinenews.com/post/ ... oice-vol-4

Hayley Lopez

Being an air traffic controller for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) meant Hayley Lopez worked in a fast-paced environment. It also meant she was a federal employee and was subject to Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate.

29-year-old Hayley got her first Pfizer shot on October 8, 2021 and her life slowed down.

She suddenly began to suffer pains, shortness of breath and dizziness. Three days later, she showed signs of memory and brain function loss. As of this report, she shows little improvement.

“Now I cannot medically do my job,” says Hayley. “I cannot recall rules and thoughts fast enough to keep planes safe anymore. I got the shot to keep my job, and now it's costing me my job, my health, and the way I used to live my life.”

The doctors originally diagnosed her with anxiety, depression and MIS-C. Now she has been diagnosed with Dysautonomia/POTS.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Meg O’Hare

40-year-old Meg O’Hare is the owner of a well-known beauty services agency in Santa Monica, California. At one point, Meg was getting bookings seven days a week for weddings, events, film and television and had hired over 30 independent contractors. She also had a condo on the beach.

Meg didn’t feel she needed to get vaccinated against COVID-19, but being constantly on the go demanded that she show proof of vaccination.

The day after she got the Johnson & Johnson shot on November 15, 2021 she began to feel off. The day after that she woke up with blurry vision, her eyes twitching uncontrollably and the sensation that her body was vibrating.

Then Meg developed a litany of symptoms over the next few months:
  • Inability to stand for longer than a minute
    Shooting lights
    Veins feel like glass is pumping through them
    Internal tremors, especially around heart, trunk, legs, and neck
    Brain vibrations/headache
    Brain, spine and legs electrical zaps
    Sharp pains/pressure in chest
    HR raises high when I sit up.
    Sharp spine & back pain
    Full-body pulsations
    Loud, pumping heartbeat
    Light flashes at night after lights out
    Cramping pain in arms and legs (especially near injection site)
    Pins and needles and random burning in different areas on skin
    Shortness of breath
    Cracking sound in bones (especially around head)
    Strange metallic taste in mouth
    Extreme sensitivity to light and sound
    Insomnia
Meg has since had to leave her company and her beach house. She has moved in with her elderly parents in Sun Lakes, Arizona where she requires around-the-clock care.

“I’ve lost basically everything in my life,” says Meg.

She has gone to many doctors, who have diagnosed her with PoTS/Dysautonomia.

“I have been gaslighted by the medical community and basically told that they have no idea how to treat this, because these shots have not been studied very long,” she shares. “They’re seeing a lot of adverse reactions, and they’re not sure how to treat them. I’ve also been told on multiple times that it is only anxiety and sent home with no further follow up. I’ve been treated terribly by multiple doctors, and I am lucky to have found a few that actually are trying to get to the root of the problem. But they also are clear that this is new science, and they’re not sure the mechanisms of why people are getting injured, or how to treat them.”

“I wish others knew how many people actually are injured and having adverse reactions that have totally destroyed their lives,” she adds. “I wish people knew that these shots still haven’t been officially approved other than for emergency use.”

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Jose Alas

42-year-old Jose Alas lives with his 22-year-old son and 64-year-old mother, both of whom he was supporting.

When Jose wanted to travel to Central America to see family, he was told he had to be vaccinated. So in March-April 2021, he received both Moderna shots.

Soon after, he came down with a fever and shakes but thought nothing of it.

"Two weeks later the story was different,” he says. “I started experiencing tachycardia laying down and standing up. I thought it was just a panic attack, so I didn’t paid much attention. A few weeks later the same symptoms returned. I ended up in the ER. In the ambulance, noticed that my heart rate went up and down with barely any movement when driving the truck. I didn’t get any help or diagnosis at the hospital, and I was sent home.”

Jose suffers from tachycardia, ear ringing, chest pain, insomnia and shortness of breath, among other symptoms.

He has been bedridden for 10 months and has no income to support his mother and son.

Getting medical treatment has been a nightmare for Jose, who went to the ER over 60 times since July of last year, has seen over 9 cardiologists and had to pay out of pocket for treatments and visits. He hopes to raise enough money to get the proper treatment in Spain.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I can readily tell you where you can put your "safe and effective" claims for this jab.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

All vaxed--not sure about boosters:
Friend: Early 80's male, still working and previously in good health: ministrokes, then death by stroke.
Friend: Mid 50's, female, slim and active, previously in good health, heart attack. Recovered.
Niece's father-in-law: Early 70's, fit and slim (biked 50 miles at a time), dead from stroke
Niece's husband's friend: Late 30's, male, previously in good health, severe stroke, may not make it.
Friend's cousin: Male, good health, died at age 36 unexpectedly

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: June 14th, 2022, 8:59 am I can readily tell you where you can put your "safe and effective" claims for this jab.
Can you imagine the day when the claim that the vaccine is “safe and effective” is so evidently wrong that people realize that they were led astray. Then what happens?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Lineman1012 wrote: June 14th, 2022, 9:46 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: June 14th, 2022, 8:59 am I can readily tell you where you can put your "safe and effective" claims for this jab.
Can you imagine the day when the claim that the vaccine is “safe and effective” is so evidently wrong that people realize that they were led astray. Then what happens?
For most, they just "forgive and forget", since that's been drilled into their heads.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

My aunt has heart problems after getting jabbed. We have a family reunion coming up and she didn't want to come because few of us were vaccinated. She's only coming because her brother isn't doing well healthwise and she wants to see him. She also believes Biden is doing wonders for the country. Some people are just batsh*t crazy right now.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

And, as is being discussed in another thread SAD is now a thing... Yes young healthy adults Sudden Adult Death in their sleep is greatly on the rise. And doctors are flummoxed.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

kittycat51 wrote: June 14th, 2022, 11:35 am And, as is being discussed in another thread SAD is now a thing... Yes young healthy adults Sudden Adult Death in their sleep is greatly on the rise. And doctors are flummoxed.
Don't mix up this awful SADS with SAD.

SAD is seasonal affective disorder, which strikes people in winter in high latitudes due to lack of sunlight. It's an obnoxious complaint but it is not quite on the same level.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Niemand wrote: June 14th, 2022, 2:36 pm
kittycat51 wrote: June 14th, 2022, 11:35 am And, as is being discussed in another thread SAD is now a thing... Yes young healthy adults Sudden Adult Death in their sleep is greatly on the rise. And doctors are flummoxed.
Don't mix up this awful SADS with SAD.

SAD is seasonal affective disorder, which strikes people in winter in high latitudes due to lack of sunlight. It's an obnoxious complaint but it is not quite on the same level.
Oops my bad...leaving off the "S". (Yes I suffer from SAD but not SADS.)🫤

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

kittycat51 wrote: June 14th, 2022, 3:07 pm Oops my bad...leaving off the "S". (Yes I suffer from SAD but not SADS.)🫤
Either way... it's the result from a bunch of SOBs. :|