Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Lizzy60 »

This is worth your time:

https://www.brighteon.com/a81d8120-a553 ... cd138247a9

Some brave souls are going after the military stats on vax injury like a dog on a bone.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Silver Pie wrote: February 8th, 2022, 11:41 am
h_p wrote: February 6th, 2022, 4:26 pm
larsenb wrote: February 6th, 2022, 3:31 pm I heard the same thing from a friend who heard it from a mortician who has noticed that the monthly cadaver rate has doubled this past month over the highest number they would get in the past. Also, the number had been steadily rising the last several months. He had his embalmers check some of the cadavers and they discovered unusual 'long' blood clots in them.
Yes, this is real. Here's a mortician actually pulling a clot out of a cadaver's leg. Obviously, it's pretty graphic: https://brandnewtube.com/watch/graphic- ... 1NbuB.html

Not so graphic, but 30 minute long interview about it with the embalmer, Richard Hirschman: https://rumble.com/vtcsgw-worldwide-exc ... r-bef.html
Holy Crap! In my opinion, you should start a new thread with those links so (hopefully) more people will see them.
I'll do that, that's a good idea. I found more from him that I'll add there, too. It's explosive--I'd say this would blow the whole narrative out of the water, but we all know how that goes. Still...

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

h_p wrote: February 8th, 2022, 5:31 pmI'd say this would blow the whole narrative out of the water, but we all know how that goes. Still...
If it doesn't once it goes viral, nothing will.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

I just got off the phone with my Elders Quorum President, a very good man who took the Covid jabs starting last October in order to 'follow the Prophet.'

Well, he said he has had a debilitating series of health issues ever since. He said his blood sugar level has always been good before, but now is high, and the doctors say his pancreas is in bad shape now. Also, his heart and liver are ailing. Heart irregularities.

In addition, he caught Covid in January (so no protection from the shots) and was very sick, hospitalized. Fever around 102F. He was given Regeneron and that helped.

Lately he has had staph and strep infections very bad - the doctors said these were resistant to anti-biotic treatments.

He had surgery last week with a 1" diameter cyst removed. I asked, they have not told him yet what caused the cyst, but they are leaving the 2.5" deep x 3"long wound OPEN for some reason, not closed/stitched. He has to clean it 3 times a day with soap and water, says it "hurts like hell." unquote

He is on strong pain medications, sees the doctors often. Frequent high fever so he takes Tylenol, etc. One can't prove that these serious problems were CAUSED by the Covid shots, I suppose... but the timing and rapid onset makes one wonder.
He is in our prayers.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

BroJones wrote: February 12th, 2022, 3:47 pm I just got off the phone with my Elders Quorum President, a very good man who took the Covid jabs starting last October in order to 'follow the Prophet.'

Well, he said he has had a debilitating series of health issues ever since. He said his blood sugar level has always been good before, but now is high, and the doctors say his pancreas is in bad shape now. Also, his heart and liver are ailing. Heart irregularities.

In addition, he caught Covid in January (so no protection from the shots) and was very sick, hospitalized. Fever around 102F. He was given Regeneron and that helped.

Lately he has had staph and strep infections very bad - the doctors said these were resistant to anti-biotic treatments.

He had surgery last week with a 1" diameter cyst removed. I asked, they have not told him yet what caused the cyst, but they are leaving the 2.5" deep x 3"long wound OPEN for some reason, not closed/stitched. He has to clean it 3 times a day with soap and water, says it "hurts like hell." unquote

He is on strong pain medications, sees the doctors often. Frequent high fever so he takes Tylenol, etc. One can't prove that these serious problems were CAUSED by the Covid shots, I suppose... but the timing and rapid onset makes one wonder.
He is in our prayers.
Wow. That terrible. I do wonder if the vax gives people an aids like illness.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Mamabear wrote: February 12th, 2022, 4:16 pm
BroJones wrote: February 12th, 2022, 3:47 pm I just got off the phone with my Elders Quorum President, a very good man who took the Covid jabs starting last October in order to 'follow the Prophet.'

He is in our prayers.
That is a real possibility:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-10- ... -data.html

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

He is in our prayers.
Sounds like a perpetual returning customer for the medical/ pharmaceutical industry. Sorry to hear it mate. I don’t like seeing anyone suffer.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

pho·to·syn·the·sis wrote: February 12th, 2022, 4:52 pm

He is in our prayers.
Sounds like a perpetual returning customer for the medical/ pharmaceutical industry. Sorry to hear it mate. I don’t like seeing anyone suffer.
If they incapacitate or kill them then they'll neither be able to pay nor around to pay.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mamabear wrote: February 12th, 2022, 4:16 pm

He is in our prayers.
A paper which came out in early 2020 from India suggested Covid 19 had HIV similarities in its genes. Those doctors had their knuckles rapped and the paper was withdrawn

pho·to·syn·the·sis
captain of 100

Post by pho·to·syn·the·sis »

Niemand wrote: February 12th, 2022, 5:58 pm
pho·to·syn·the·sis wrote: February 12th, 2022, 4:52 pm

He is in our prayers.
If they incapacitate or kill them then they'll neither be able to pay nor around to pay.
This is true.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

He is in our prayers.
Thanks for comments.
Photo from about. year ago, found in Farcebook.
I have thought that he would make a great Bishop here; praying for his survival and full recovery now.
Cody and his wife ca 2021.jpg
Cody and his wife ca 2021.jpg (61.55 KiB) Viewed 743 times

BKColt
captain of 100

Post by BKColt »

Sorry to hear of this, Bro. Jones.

I'm one of the few jabbed in our family due to a work requirement. We've nearly all had Covid, mine recently. Our household would call it a bad head cold, for us including 2/3 not vaxxed.

Never have had health problems, but "coincidentall" had a kidney stone (1st ever) 4 weeks after a J&J jab.

Lost a 75 yr old friend/neighbor weeks after his 2nd Pfizer jab spring of 2020. His health was excellent, but after vax, had shortness of breath, low O2, and went quickly, full of blood clots throughout his body.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

He is in our prayers.
Man, that poor guy! And when we think of the thousands upon thousands of such tragedies - and worse - originating out of trusting this 'godsend'.

Btw - if his wound is being left open it's probably because it's septic and being allowed to drain. Was it definitely a cyst that was removed? It sounds more like treatment for an abscess or other suppurative tissue

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

NeveR wrote: February 13th, 2022, 11:31 am

He is in our prayers.
Man, that poor guy! And when we think of the thousands upon thousands of such tragedies - and worse - originating out of trusting this 'godsend'.

Btw - if his wound is being left open it's probably because it's septic and being allowed to drain. Was it definitely a cyst that was removed? It sounds more like treatment for an abscess or other suppurative tissue
My friend said that he will ask the doctor more about the the object removed this coming week He said it was about the size of a golf ball.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BroJones wrote: February 13th, 2022, 11:51 am
NeveR wrote: February 13th, 2022, 11:31 am

He is in our prayers.

My friend said that he will ask the doctor more about the the object removed this coming week He said it was about the size of a golf ball.
That's huge. People have died from smaller.

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Post by AstonishingGrunt »

My real life experience with the Moderna vaccine - First dose in April 2021; no side effects, no symptoms, no problems. Second dose 30 days later; mild symptoms 24 hours later that lasted about 8 hours; no other side effects, no problems. Booster in December 2021, mild symptoms 24 hours later that lasted about 8 hours; no other side effects, no problems.

FYI, I also had relatively mild case of COVID-19 in August of 2020.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Screenshot_20220213-120252_PDF Reader Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20220213-120252_PDF Reader Pro.jpg (217.68 KiB) Viewed 583 times

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2022, 12:27 pm My real life experience with the Moderna vaccine - First dose in April 2021; no side effects, no symptoms, no problems. Second dose 30 days later; mild symptoms 24 hours later that lasted about 8 hours; no other side effects, no problems. Booster in December 2021, mild symptoms 24 hours later that lasted about 8 hours; no other side effects, no problems.

What are you meaning by "mild symptoms"?

I can't remember ever having a vaccination which made me feel anything for eight hours straight. That doesn't sound normal.

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Niemand wrote: February 13th, 2022, 1:46 pm
AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2022, 12:27 pm My real life experience with the Moderna vaccine - First dose in April 2021; no side effects, no symptoms, no problems. Second dose 30 days later; mild symptoms 24 hours later that lasted about 8 hours; no other side effects, no problems. Booster in December 2021, mild symptoms 24 hours later that lasted about 8 hours; no other side effects, no problems.

I can't remember ever having a vaccination which made me feel anything for eight hours straight. That doesn't sound normal.
A little mild nausea and a slightly elevated temperature. This is not uncommon when the immune system is building antibodies against a virus.

Don't misinterpret my 8 hours statement. It wasn't a constant thing. It came and went during an 8-hour time period.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2022, 1:50 pm

A little mild nausea and a slightly elevated temperature. This is not uncommon when the immune system is building antibodies against a virus.

Don't misinterpret my 8 hours statement. It wasn't a constant thing. It came and went during an 8-hour time period.
I've had numerous vaccinations, never experienced anything like that.

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Niemand wrote: February 13th, 2022, 1:52 pm

[shrug] People vary. I've never had any kind of reaction to a flu vaccine, but others I know have. As to the COVID-19 vaccine, people I associate with had a variety of responses, including no noticeable symptoms at all in some cases.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Chip wrote: February 13th, 2022, 1:05 pm Screenshot_20220213-120252_PDF Reader Pro.jpg
Am I reading that right, tumors in each arm at the injection area?
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on February 13th, 2022, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2022, 1:54 pm

[shrug] People vary. I've never had any kind of reaction to a flu vaccine, but others I know have. As to the COVID-19 vaccine, people I associate with had a variety of responses, including no noticeable symptoms at all in some cases.
When I was at school I was given a flu jab and got very weak fluey feelings, for which I was gaslit when I casually mentioned it. But they didn't go on for eight hours and certainly never required paracetamol or bed. (As i have heard others describe this jag.)

Some folk get nothing with it, but those who do seem to be far above what one would normally expect in the mild range. I regularly hear from people feeling not quite right for weeks afterwards.

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Niemand wrote: February 13th, 2022, 3:50 pm

When I was at school I was given a flu jab and got very weak fluey feelings, for which I was gaslit when I casually mentioned it. But they didn't go on for eight hours and certainly never required paracetamol or bed. (As i have heard others describe this jag.)

Some folk get nothing with it, but those who do seem to be far above what one would normally expect in the mild range. I regularly hear from people feeling not quite right for weeks afterwards.
I'm just telling you my experience and the experience of people I know personally. Take it for whatever you like.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2022, 4:36 pm
Niemand wrote: February 13th, 2022, 3:50 pm

I'm just telling you my experience and the experience of people I know personally. Take it for whatever you like.
My takeaway is that a) you've been luckier than many of the people I've spoken to, but b) even what you have experienced is not normal.