No politician, no movie star.... are dying from covid

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: No politician, no movie star.... are dying from covid

Post by Niemand »

Stand up comedian Heather McDonald boasts about all the Covid jags etc she has had, mocks Jesus and then instantly collapses suddenly on stage. It may look like part of the act, but she fractured her skull. We take blasphemy too lightly these days.
https://youtu.be/ctPViK3LK-o
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 10th, 2022, 5:31 am Oh goodness me, Bob Saget died because we think he "hit the back of his head." Seriously? These people are such lairs:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/09/entertai ... index.html

"The authorities have determined that Bob passed from head trauma. They have concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it and went to sleep," the statement said. "No drugs or alcohol were involved."

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Niemand wrote: February 15th, 2022, 8:27 am Stand up comedian Heather McDonald boasts about all the Covid jags etc she has had, mocks Jesus and then instantly collapses suddenly on stage. It may look like part of the act, but she fractured her skull. We take blasphemy too lightly these days.
Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 10th, 2022, 5:31 am Oh goodness me, Bob Saget died because we think he "hit the back of his head." Seriously? These people are such lairs:

"The authorities have determined that Bob passed from head trauma. They have concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it and went to sleep," the statement said. "No drugs or alcohol were involved."
Talk about heavenly karma. God most certainly has a sense of humor.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 15th, 2022, 8:33 am
Niemand wrote: February 15th, 2022, 8:27 am Stand up comedian Heather McDonald boasts about all the Covid jags etc she has had, mocks Jesus and then instantly collapses suddenly on stage. It may look like part of the act, but she fractured her skull. We take blasphemy too lightly these days.

Talk about heavenly karma. God most certainly has a sense of humor.
I remember once talking to a barman who started saying nasty things about Jesus. I said a prayer internally and then he started coughing internally. Obviously someone wanted to shut him up.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Kuli Roberts, 49, South African journalist, television presenter and actress (Angeliena) - collapsed on set and died in hospital.

Amitabh Dayal, 51, Indian actor (Dillagi... Yeh Dillagi, Kagaar: Life on the Edge, Viruddh), heart attack.

Neil Faulkner, 64, British archaeologist, historian, and writer, blood cancer

Cause of death unknown
Gergely Homonnay (24 August 1969 – 1 January 2022) - Hungarian gay rights activist found dead in gay bar, whatever that means.

Kim In Hyeok [ko], 26, South Korean volleyball player.[321] (body discovered on this date)

Madis Milling (51) Estonian actor, television and radio presenter and politician. - collapsed while doing volunteer fire rescue, unclear if this was due to smoke etc or general ill health.

Colin Quinn (40), Gaelic footballer for Louth "suddenly" https://hoganstand.com/Article/Index/322029

Kyle Mullen (24) - Yale Bulldogs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kyle_Mullen

"Hours after Mullen's Basic Underwater Demolition SEAL (BUD/S) class had completed "Hell Week," Mullen suffered from unknown symptoms and was hospitalized."

Oscar Chaplin III, 41, American Olympic weightlifter (2000, 2004)

Steve Finney, 48, English footballer (Swindon Town, Carlisle United, Chester City). - "short illness"

Kenta Nishimura, 54, Japanese novelist.[297]

Paul Byrne, 44, Irish-born British comedy director "short illness"
https://www.comedy.co.uk/people/news/67 ... byrne-rip/

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Not exactly celebs, but the parents of Alicia Witt have died. As usual disclaimers apply, but the part underlined sticks out to me:
A cause of death has been disclosed for the parents of actress Alicia Witt.

The cause of death for Robert Witt, 87, and Diane Witt, 75, was "probable cardiac dysrhythmia" due to the cold, according to death certificates issued on Wednesday and obtained by The Telegram & Gazette.

A rep for Witt did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

The news comes two months after Alicia, 46, announced her parents died in December. She hadn't heard from her parents in some time and requested a family member check on their Massachusetts home. Robert and Diane were found dead, according to their daughter.

"After not hearing back from my parents for several days, I reached out to a cousin who lives close to my parents to check on them," the actress said. "Sadly, the outcome was unimaginable. I ask for some privacy at this time to grieve and to wrap my head around this turn of events, and this surreal loss."
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/act ... 45106.html

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mark Lanegan, 57, American musician (Screaming Trees, The Gutter Twins) and singer-songwriter ("Nearly Lost You")

Now here is an interesting story. Lanegan was sceptical about Covid, said he caught it and later went pro-jags.

---'
In March 2021, Lanegan was hospitalised with severe COVID-19 and almost died.[100] The virus had led to him going temporarily deaf, being unable to walk, and slipping in and out of a coma for several months.[91][100] In a 2020 interview, Lanegan had described his beliefs in a number of COVID-19 conspiracy theories, including the idea the virus is linked to 5G technology. He also described paranoia that he and his wife were being surveilled by technological appliances.[93][99] However, in 2021 he said he had concluded that the COVID-19 pandemic was a "natural event"[85] and also admitted that "I was one of those knuckleheads who was wary of the vaccine. But I learned my lesson. I’ll be the first one to get a booster shot when it’s available in Ireland."[14]

Lanegan died at his home in Killarney, Ireland, on the morning of February 22, 2022, at the age of 57. No cause of death has been announced at present.

--

No cause of death listed.

Va'aiga Tuigamala, 52, Samoan-born New Zealand rugby league (Wigan Warriors) and union (New Zealand national team, Samoan national team) player. - I can't find a cause of death on here for him. Tuigamala is the only person I've mentioned on this thread i ever got to meet. He seemed a good man and was a sincere Christian so far I can tell. He was also absolutely massive and dwarfed me.

Christopher Stalford, 39, Northern Irish politician, Member of Legislative Assembly (since 2016). Articles mention his father died of a "bleed on the brain" (why?) but not his cause of death.

Magnus Thue, 42, Norwegian politician

Lindsey Pearlman, 43, American actress (Chicago Justice).[158]

----
Cause of death known

Oleksiy Skrypnyk, 57, Ukrainian politician, deputy (2014–2019), blood clot.

Mekapati Goutham Reddy, 50, Indian politician, Andhra Pradesh MLA (since 2014), heart attack.[

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Country singer Joe Diffie
Colin Powell

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Jamal Edwards, 31, British entrepreneur, author, and DJ, founder of SB.TV.[

Edwards died at his mother's home in Acton, London on 20 February 2022, at the age of 31, after a sudden illness.[44][45][46] Friends have said that the cause of death was a heart attack

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Doubt North Americans will have heard of him, but Shane Warne was a very well known cricketer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/60622426
Legendary Australia leg-spinner Shane Warne, one of the greatest cricketers of all time, has died of a suspected heart attack aged 52.
Suspected?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Amazing how many middle aged people seem to have "short illnesses" or unknown causes of death.

Oliver Frank, 58, German Schlager singer "er sei am Freitag (25. Februar) „nach kurzer schwerer Krankheit“ verstorben." - one of many people recently who seems to have died after "a short illness"

https://www.ruhr24.de/promi-tv/manageme ... 79882.html

Duckson Puslas, 31, Sri Lankan footballer (national team).
Puslas died on 26 February 2022, at the age of 31. He was found dead in his apartment during his stay in Maldives. His cause of death is speculated to be a suicide but the cause of his death is yet to be determined and yet to be confirmed by the officials as it is largely unknown.
MC Skibadee, 47, British electronic music artist and MC. Two sources found, both of which say "no cause of death given".

Kim Jung-ju, 54, South Korean businessman, founder of Nexon - sources say he suffered from depression, but none will flat out say whether it was suicide or not.

Shane Olivea, 40, American football player (San Diego Chargers) - "cause of death not yet released"

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Phil Collins, 80s cheesemeister and ex-Genesis singer did a concert in Berlin recently, and had to do it sitting down. Germany's been very strict on the jag, so Phil's likely had it.

This is him a few years ago.

I don't know what to make of this. He has had bad health for years now, but I'm amazed he's still going on stage. He is 71, but looks far older than that. I wonder if the shots were the icing/frosting on the cake so to speak.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Today's offering:

Hailey Bieber (25), Justin Bieber's wife and model has told press about the blood clot in her brain.
The model, 25, who is married to Justin Bieber, 28, took to her Instagram Story on Saturday, March 12 to detail the health scare, writing, “On Thursday morning, I was sitting at breakfast with my husband when I started having stroke-like symptoms and was taken to the hospital. They found I had suffered a very small blood clot in my brain, which caused a small lack of oxygen, but my body had passed it on its own and I recovered completely within a few hours.”

libertasbella
captain of 100

Post by libertasbella »

Who even knows what people have died of. If Epstein was a suicide, anything may as well be official.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

libertasbella wrote: March 13th, 2022, 9:31 pm Who even knows what people have died of. If Epstein was a suicide, anything may as well be official.
I've posted a lot of possible cases above. These vary from the almost certain (the Italian dancer who reacted to his first shot and died shortly after his second) to ones where the reporting is so vague it's impossible to tell. Not all of them are Covax reactions but if even 10% turn out to be, we have a problem.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Taylor Hawkins (50) drummer with the Foo Fighters has been found dead in a hotel room, ahead of a gig. The usual implication is suicide or OD, but no details have been forthcoming. He was a husband and father.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Today's grim harvest

John Paul (28), Scottish Olympic cyclist "in his sleep"
https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/form ... es-aged-28

Paul Shefflin (41), hurler, died "suddenly" when out running. Another dead sportsman.
https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/pau ... 14514.html

Mun Jong-nam, North Korean ambassador to various places, stroke.

Ron Miles (58), polycythemia vera (a rare blood cancer) diagnosed shortly before his death.

Justice Christopher (40), Nigerian soccer player "collapsed at a hotel he owned in Jos, Nigeria"

Cora Faith Walker, 37, American politician, member of the Missouri House of Representatives (2017–2019) "suspected heart attack"

Guayo Cedeño, 48, Honduran musician and record producer, respiratory failure.

UNKNOWN
Aslan Kambiev, 36, Russian sambist and judoka.

Desislav Chukolov (47), Bulgarian politician

Hilman Hariwijaya, 57, Indonesian writer. Unknown but was in hospital.
https://www.thejakartapost.com/culture/ ... ed-57.html

Odalis Pérez, 44, Dominican baseball player (Atlanta Braves, Los Angeles Dodgers, Kansas City Royals), fall while alone at home.

Dragoljub Jeremić, 43, Serbian footballer (Partizan, Radnički Kragujevac, Bežanija).

Jason Edwards 52, Australian rugby league player.

Hisanori Takada (高田 寿典) 41, Japanese football player

Jean-Luc Ribar, 57, French footballer (Saint-Étienne, Stade Rennais). Retired, but "est décédé subitement" (died suddenly)

Dave Sims, 52, English rugby union player (Gloucester, Exeter Chiefs, national team). Nothing listed.

Brent Petrus, 46, American football player (New York Dragons)

Mohd Azizan Baba, 40, Malaysian football player (Kuala Lumpur, Sarawak) and manager (SAMB).

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Not a footballer, but a medical officer for the Zambia football association (soccer). Public told not to speculate.
JOSEPH KABUNGO DIES FOLLOWING WORLD CUP QUALIFIER BETWEEN GHANA AND NIGERIA
Zambian doctor Joseph Kabungo was on duty at the match, which ended in chaos with fans rioting at the Moshood Abiola National Stadium. The Zambian FA has warned people not to speculate about the cause of his death, with the Nigerian Football Federation trying to separate the two incidents, suggesting he died from a cardiac arrest having been seen "gasping for breath"...
His cause of death is yet to be confirmed, and the Zambian FA has warned people against speculating after ugly scenes marred the end of the game, with Nigerian fans rioting before storming the pitch and attacking players from both sides, as well as causing significant damage to the Moshood Abiola National Stadium...

The Nigerian Football Federation, who could face sanctions for the post-match chaos, have tried to separate the two incidents.
In a statement to GOAL, the Federation said, “he died as a result of sudden cardiac arrest”, having been “found gasping for breath near the dressing room of the Ghanaian team”.
https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/fi ... tory.shtml
Last edited by Niemand on April 3rd, 2022, 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Dejo Tunfulu, 49, Nigerian comedian, actor, and writer, a major figure in Nollywood (Africa's biggest film industry).
Sources, who spoke to Saturday Tribune, said late actor was not ill until he complained of a serious headache on Thursday evening and was rushed to the hospital, where he died in the early hours of Friday.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/dejo-tunful ... ool-prank/

CAUSE OF DEATH UNKNOWN
Red Óg Murphy, 21, Irish footballer - played both Gaelic football and Aussie Rules (DCU GAA, North Melbourne). None of the articles discuss how he died, just saying it was "suddenly".

Richard Moore, 49, Scottish journalist and racing cyclist. Moore represented Scotland and GB at international level.

Martin Hochertz, 53, American football player (Washington Redskins, Miami Dolphins). - "overnight"

Thx99
captain of 10

Post by Thx99 »

Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2021, 9:09 am This guy was one of the biggest stars in India, which has around a billion people in it. Disaster control has stepped in, but I think it's clear what happened.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/v ... est-147279
Vivek has 100% blockage in arterial vessel, was resuscitated after cardiac arrest
The doctors in a press conference, dismissed any connection with Vivek’s cardiac arrest and his COVID-19 vaccination the previous day.
Off MSN of all places!
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/ac ... r-BB1fQkTQ

If this reads weirdly, just remember it is Indian English!
Now to the moot point that is at the crux of the debate in Tamil Nadu. All kinds of firm views are being debated by reputed doctors. On Thursday, when he took the jab, Vivek in the company of Health Secretary Radhakrishnan and other officials, [on live TV no less!!!] gave long and strong arguments in favour of the vaccine. He was roped in for his obvious reputation as an effective and popular communicator.

He collapsed the very next morning and was brought unconscious to SIMS hospital. He passed after midnight. Health officials and the doctors immediately sought to dismiss any connection between the vaccine and his heart attack. However, they explained the causes of his death in great technical detail like they normally do in every such case. Questions arise. Was Vivek fated to a fatal heart attack anyway, vaccine or no vaccine?
Based on data we have now this was likely the vaccine…. But indirectly. High risk cardiac pts have shown transitory increases in inflammatory markers after vaccination. If you are right on the edge of a heart attack it could push you over the edge. However…I feel like I should say I support vaccination of high risk groups and thinks it reduces death in that population. Vaccination in low risk populations just seems weird since the vaccine doesnt appear to stop transmission (and is 2 variants out of date).

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Thx99 wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 1:41 pm
Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2021, 9:09 am This guy was one of the biggest stars in India, which has around a billion people in it. Disaster control has stepped in, but I think it's clear what happened.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/v ... est-147279
Vivek has 100% blockage in arterial vessel, was resuscitated after cardiac arrest
The doctors in a press conference, dismissed any connection with Vivek’s cardiac arrest and his COVID-19 vaccination the previous day.
Off MSN of all places!
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/ac ... r-BB1fQkTQ

If this reads weirdly, just remember it is Indian English!
Now to the moot point that is at the crux of the debate in Tamil Nadu. All kinds of firm views are being debated by reputed doctors. On Thursday, when he took the jab, Vivek in the company of Health Secretary Radhakrishnan and other officials, [on live TV no less!!!] gave long and strong arguments in favour of the vaccine. He was roped in for his obvious reputation as an effective and popular communicator.

He collapsed the very next morning and was brought unconscious to SIMS hospital. He passed after midnight. Health officials and the doctors immediately sought to dismiss any connection between the vaccine and his heart attack. However, they explained the causes of his death in great technical detail like they normally do in every such case. Questions arise. Was Vivek fated to a fatal heart attack anyway, vaccine or no vaccine?
Based on data we have now this was likely the vaccine…. But indirectly. High risk cardiac pts have shown transitory increases in inflammatory markers after vaccination. If you are right on the edge of a heart attack it could push you over the edge. However…I feel like I should say I support vaccination of high risk groups and thinks it reduces death in that population. Vaccination in low risk populations just seems weird since the vaccine doesnt appear to stop transmission (and is 2 variants out of date).
It's one of several reasons I won't have it. I am at high risk from cardiac/stroke issues anyway, just from my family history... so taking these shots (or snorting cocaine 😉) was never on the menu.

I don't wish to be one of those people they say had "underlying conditions", family background etc because I already know I am at high risk. This would be like Russian roulette for me. Except Russian roulette is often over more quickly.

Built in obsolescence seems to be the curse of modern life and now they've introduced it to medication.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

https://xyz.net.au/2022/04/australian-f ... rt-issues/

Turning up in Aussie rules now.
Port Adelaide AFL footballer Ollie Wines was subbed out of Thursday night’s match against Melbourne at the Adelaide Oval with what was initially referred to as “nausea”. The next day it was revealed he was in hospital due to an irregular heartbeat and myocarditis.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bodybuil ... illan-dies

Cedric McMillan, bodybuilder, age 44, while running on treadmill.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

More Aussie Rules cases from the link above.
In Round 1, Footscray’s Haden Crozier was subbed out after fainting at half time. Covid vaccination is mandatory for Australian footballers. Carlton’s Liam Jones retired late last year to avoid taking the dangerous, untested vaccines.
--

Watch this space at this stage, nothing coming out of the Port Adelaide team this morning,” Barrett said.

“His subbing out of the game on Thursday night for nausea slash heart reasons, he spent time in hospital — it’s just a big unknown as to when he will play again. It may be as soon as this week but nothing coming out of the club at this stage.”

That prompted Brown to ask, “Is there a lot of this going on in world sport at the moment, Damo? A lot of athletes have got these issues?”

Are you referring to the booster shots and the contracting of Covid?” Barrett said.

Brown replied, “I was referring to the booster shots, that’s obviously the word going around.”

“Look, it’s being discussed,” Barrett said.

“I haven’t been able to get an official line on that from anyone attached to Ollie Wines at this stage, but yeah, the question is being asked and put to me and others, including yourself, by a lot of people, about the possibility of that.”

Jones chimed in that “it’s not just the heart issues”, pointing out that Lloyd had been diagnosed with Bell’s palsy — facial paralysis — earlier this year…

“Without delving into your private affairs, you’ve got Bell’s palsy at the moment, which hopefully you’re on the back end of that, but there’s a bit of that going around as well,” Jones said.

“Exactly, heart issues and Bell’s palsy has gone through the roof since the boosters and Covid issues,” Lloyd said.

“We had (sports journalist) Michelangelo Rucci on (3AW) on Friday night and he said that there‘s a ward filled with people with similar symptoms to Ollie Wines – nausea, heart issues – so there has to be something more to it.”

Jones then stressed that “we’re not anti-vaxxers”.

“We’ve all done our due diligence with our booster shots and all that sort of stuff, but there is going to have to be some study done on this, not just in a sporting sphere but like a community,” he said.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Nikki van der Zyl, who provided the voices of many Bond girls (ten films) and other dubbing work.

6 March 2021, stroke. Possibly age related. Her age group would have been the first to be jagged in UK.

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/article ... an-der-zyl

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Disclaimers apply as always.

Kalindi, 28, Brazilian footballer (Penafiel, Nacional). Cardiac arrest, due to "autoimmune disease"

Osinachi Nwachukwu, 42, Nigerian gospel singer, blood clot.

José Vilariño, 60, Argentine politician, deputy (1995–1999, 2003–2015), cardiac/respiratory problems:
"José Vilariño falleció este viernes por la mañana a causa de un paro cardiorrespiratorio en Buenos Aires a la edad de 60 años."

https://www.parlamentario.com/2022/04/0 ... -en-salta/

Chibuzor Nwakanma, 57, Nigerian footballer (Mohun Bagan AC, SC East Bengal, Mohammedan SC), cardiac arrest.

Rajesh Verma, 40, Indian cricketer (Mumbai), cardiac arrest.

Psalm Adjeteyfio, 55, Ghanaian actor (A Stab in the Dark), complications from heart failure.

Estela Rodríguez, 54, Cuban judoka, Olympic silver medallist (1992, 1996), cardiac arrest

Mohammad Hussain, 45, Pakistani cricketer (national team). Kidney failure.

Jorge Trías, 73, Spanish lawyer, politician and whistleblower (Bárcenas affair), deputy (1996–2000), complications from COVID-19.

Tom McCarthy, 61, Canadian ice hockey player (Minnesota North Stars, Boston Bruins) McCarthy suffered a dissected aortic aneurysm and died in the hospital after emergency life-saving surgery in Chuburna, Yucatán, Mexico, at the age of 61.[1][22]

Gilles Remiche, 43, Belgian film director and actor (The Benefit of the Doubt, Working Girls, Madly in Life), stroke.

Mosharraf Hossain, 40, Bangladeshi cricketer (Dhaka Division, Khulna Tigers, national team), brain cancer.

Nicholas Angelich, American pianist died on April 18, 2022, of degenerative lung failure, after a rejection of lung transplantation at the Bichat–Claude Bernard Hospital in Paris. He was 51,

Gilles Remiche, 43, Belgian film director and actor (The Benefit of the Doubt, Working Girls, Madly in Life), stroke.

Ralph Kiser, 56, American reality television personality (Survivor: Redemption Island), heart attack.

Tarsame Singh Saini aka Taz Stereo Nation’s, 54, British singer. Went into coma in March, and died "suddenly' in late April.

No cause of death given

Luke Allen, 43, American baseball player (Los Angeles Dodgers, Colorado Rockies). "Unexpectedly"

Abraham Sie, 22, Ivorian basketball player (ABC Fighters, DUC Dakar, national team)
https://boxscorenews.com/ivory-coasts-d ... 54-240.htm

Emmanuel Portacio, 52, Filipino lawn bowler

Nagai Sriram, 41, Indian Carnatic violinist

Raziel, 49, Mexican professional wrestler (CMLL)

Garrett Burnett, 46, Canadian ice hockey player (Mighty Ducks of Anaheim).

Lazo Pajčin, 49, Serbian singer and songwriter.

Michelle Suárez Bértora, 39, Uruguayan politician and transgender activist, senator (2014–2017)

Ed Jasper, 49, American football player (Atlanta Falcons, Philadelphia Eagles, Oakland Raiders).

Adam Windsor, 41, British-born American professional wrestler (NWA).

Kristijan Schneider, 41, Croatian tennis coach

Anusha Sonali, 47, Sri Lankan actress (Visidela, Sangili)

Gabe Serbian, 45, American hardcore punk musician (The Locust, Dead Cross).

Allister Adel, 45, American lawyer, county attorney of Maricopa County, Arizona (2019–2022) 'Health complications"

Neil Campbell, 45, English footballer (Doncaster Rovers, Scarborough, Barrow). Ambulance called after he "felt unwell" while out at dinner.