No politician, no movie star.... are dying from covid

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Re: No politician, no movie star.... are dying from covid

Post by franklinbluth »

markharr wrote: September 16th, 2021, 1:49 pm
franklinbluth wrote: September 16th, 2021, 1:44 pm

Oh? Where have I used correlation to prove causation?

I am not going through your five million posts, but our politicians and media use it whenever it suits them.

Pandemic of the unvaccinated is an example
Emergency rooms full of the unvaccinated is an example.
So you asserted something without doing any research to determine if what you're asserting is true or not, because it would be too much work? That tracks.

I obviously haven't seen all of those stories, but at least the good ones have enough analysis and statistical comparisons that does actually suggest a result. Comparing the percentage of the population that is vaccinated to the percentage of hospitalized people with covid who are vaccinated is a worthwhile comparison.

If they're asserting "Five unvaccinated people are in the hospital," that would be worthless. THAT'S what using VAERS is like.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

A bot would say that.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

franklinbluth wrote: September 16th, 2021, 1:56 pm

I am not going through your five million posts, but our politicians and media use it whenever it suits them.

So you asserted something without doing any research to determine if what you're asserting is true or not, because it would be too much work? That tracks.

I obviously haven't seen all of those stories, but at least the good ones have enough analysis and statistical comparisons that does actually suggest a result. Comparing the percentage of the population that is vaccinated to the percentage of hospitalized people with covid who are vaccinated is a worthwhile comparison.

If they're asserting "Five unvaccinated people are in the hospital," that would be worthless. THAT'S what using VAERS is like.
viewtopic.php?p=1175671#p1175671

Can I see your study where you polled every member of this forum in order to make the assertion you made in the OP of that thread?

franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Post by franklinbluth »

markharr wrote: September 16th, 2021, 2:15 pm

Can I see your study where you polled every member of this forum in order to make the assertion you made in the OP of that thread?
I'm not sure you know what correlation means.....

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

franklinbluth wrote: September 16th, 2021, 2:17 pm

I know the traditional definition. I don't what your new definition is. Remember when you tried to redefine the meaning of evidence in order to support your narrative?

franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Post by franklinbluth »

markharr wrote: September 16th, 2021, 2:32 pm

I know the traditional definition. I don't what your new definition is. Remember when you tried to redefine the meaning of evidence in order to support your narrative?
And how does "people on the forum were saying this and are now saying that" fit into the "traditional" definition of correlation?

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

franklinbluth wrote: September 16th, 2021, 2:33 pm

And how does "people on the forum were saying this and are now saying that" fit into the "traditional" definition of correlation?
You correlated some posts made by a few members of this forum in support of ivermectin to an assumption that the majority of the members of this forum now believe in Covid

On top of that, everything about your correlation was based on assumptions.

You couldn't possibly know how many members of this forum believe that Covid doesn't exist without doing a proper study, and you couldn't possibly know how many support ivermectin over vaccines without doing a proper study.

franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Post by franklinbluth »

markharr wrote: September 16th, 2021, 2:49 pm

You correlated some posts made by a few members of this forum in support of ivermectin to an assumption that the majority of the members of this forum now believing in Covid

You couldn't possibly know how many members of this forum believe that Covid doesn't exist without doing a proper study, and you couldn't possibly know how many support ivermectin over vaccines without doing a proper study.
Where did I say that a majority of people on the forum believe in covid? Where did I draw any correlation at all? Where did I say anything like what you're suggesting? Where did I say anything about any percentage of anything?

I mean, of this passes for evidence for you, it's no wonder you rely on things like VAERS.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

franklinbluth wrote: September 16th, 2021, 2:51 pm

You correlated some posts made by a few members of this forum in support of ivermectin to an assumption that the majority of the members of this forum now believing in Covid

Where did I say that a majority of people on the forum believe in covid? Where did I draw any correlation at all? Where did I say anything like what you're suggesting? Where did I say anything about any percentage of anything?

I mean, of this passes for evidence for you, it's no wonder you rely on things like VAERS.
It was implied. Anyone here can look at that post and judge for themselves.

franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Post by franklinbluth »

markharr wrote: September 16th, 2021, 2:52 pm
franklinbluth wrote: September 16th, 2021, 2:51 pm

It was implied. Anyone here can look at that post and judge for themselves.
Saying "people on the forum were saying x" implies all that? Hoooooboy.......

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

Remember that VAERS is being manipulated and indeed validates that mass murder is presently occurring by way of these death shots so called false vaxxinashuns:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/covid-whistleblower-wu-flu-fraud-vaers-reporting-database-tracking-vaccine-complications-wrong-factor-100/

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

franklinbluth wrote: September 16th, 2021, 1:45 pm
Jason wrote: September 16th, 2021, 1:38 pm
severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), leads to a life-threatening pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). The mortality rate from COVID-19 ARDS can approach 40% to 50%.1,2 Although the mechanisms of COVID-19–induced lung injury are still being elucidated, the term cytokine storm has become synonymous with its pathophysiology
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamain ... le/2767939
SARS-CoV-2, the pandemic virus, interacts with specific proteins on immune cells, causing these cells to release abnormally high levels of immune signaling proteins called cytokines (a “cytokine storm”). These cytokines, in turn, cause fluid buildup in the lungs and make it hard to breathe.

Mounting evidence, however, suggests that the virus also interacts directly with human immune cells, which have little ACE2 on their surfaces. Published online May 9 in the journal Immunity, the new study identified six surface proteins on immune cells that attach to the viral spike protein, but in different places than ACE2.
https://nyulangone.org/news/researchers ... ling-storm

Cytokine Signature Induced by SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein in a Mouse Model
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7876321/
"Our findings show that the SARS-CoV2 spike protein causes lung injury even without the presence of intact virus," Pavel Solopoy, a research assistant professor at the Frank Reidy Research Center for Bioelectrics at Old Dominion University said. "This previously unknown mechanism could cause symptoms before substantial viral replication occurs."
https://www.contagionlive.com/view/spik ... e-to-lungs
Cytokine storm is suggested as one of the major pathological characteristics of SARS-CoV-2 infection, although the mechanism for initiation of a hyper-inflammatory response, and multi-organ damage from viral infection is poorly understood. In this virus-cell interaction study, we observed that SARS-CoV-2 infection or viral spike protein expression alone inhibited angiotensin converting enzyme-2 (ACE2) receptor protein expression. The spike protein promoted an angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1) mediated signaling cascade, induced the transcriptional regulatory molecules NF-κB and AP-1/c-Fos via MAPK activation, and increased IL-6 release.
https://journals.plos.org/plospathogens ... at.1009128

...what do the vaccines do? ...they encode a full sequence spike protein
Dr. Hoffe (paraphrased): “When the COVID-vaccine is injected into your arm, we now know that only 25% stays in your arm (deltoid muscle) and the other 75% is literally collected by the lymphatic system and fed into the blood circulation. These packages of messenger RNA, in a single dose of Moderna vaccine, for example, there are 40 trillion of these messenger RNA packages injected into your system. These particles absorb into blood capillaries. (Capillaries are the connectors between the red hoses –(arteries) and the blue hoses (veins).

The body detects these gene packages which enter the cells and each gene can generate spike proteins. Your blood vessel system is abnormally turned into a spike protein-making factory. Your body recognizes these spike proteins as foreign and makes antibodies against them. Spike protein then permanently becomes part of the cell wall that lines your blood vessels (called the vascular endothelium).

These spiky proteins stick out, white blood cells (lymphocytes) and antibodies arrive which then attracts blood platelets to form a clot around them.

These spike proteins can be revealed by a D—dimer test which will reveal these micro-clots. The D-dimer test only reveals recently-formed micro-clots.

Critics say clots are rare among post-vaccine patients, but those are the large clots that result in strokes and heart attacks. According to Dr. Hoffe, a D-dimer test within 4-7 days of vaccination shows 62% of RNA-vaccine immunized patients have an abnormal D-dimer test. These patients become breathless easily.

Your heart now pumps harder to push blood through these blocked capillaries, says Dr. Hoffe. This induces right-sided heart failure within 3 years.
https://stateofthenation.co/?p=75093

...google D-dimer and you'll find a dozen or more studies that don't bode well for the vaccinated...
Most of the anti-vax folk have asserted that the vax caused heart failure or stroke or something like that. But you're saying the vax can cause ARDS?
I'm just providing some sources of information. I'm not a doctor. Just providing information from some doctors.

If you sit in on some of the calls...its interesting to see some of the internal conflict among the variety of professionals from all over the globe...yet they all seem to agree that the vaxxed have a 3 to 5 year lifespan as a result of the medical complications...

And its a variety of complications...based around their different specialties...

With what little personal knowledge I have...and the basic trust in their comments based off of their previous works and that they are willing to take on the onslaught of a corrupt system (which I have personally witnessed)...I trust them over what's being spewed from the government. To each their own on it though...

A serious potentially life changing decision it is...

franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Post by franklinbluth »

Jason wrote: September 17th, 2021, 11:20 am
severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), leads to a life-threatening pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). The mortality rate from COVID-19 ARDS can approach 40% to 50%.1,2 Although the mechanisms of COVID-19–induced lung injury are still being elucidated, the term cytokine storm has become synonymous with its pathophysiology
SARS-CoV-2, the pandemic virus, interacts with specific proteins on immune cells, causing these cells to release abnormally high levels of immune signaling proteins called cytokines (a “cytokine storm”). These cytokines, in turn, cause fluid buildup in the lungs and make it hard to breathe.

Mounting evidence, however, suggests that the virus also interacts directly with human immune cells, which have little ACE2 on their surfaces. Published online May 9 in the journal Immunity, the new study identified six surface proteins on immune cells that attach to the viral spike protein, but in different places than ACE2.

"Our findings show that the SARS-CoV2 spike protein causes lung injury even without the presence of intact virus," Pavel Solopoy, a research assistant professor at the Frank Reidy Research Center for Bioelectrics at Old Dominion University said. "This previously unknown mechanism could cause symptoms before substantial viral replication occurs."
Cytokine storm is suggested as one of the major pathological characteristics of SARS-CoV-2 infection, although the mechanism for initiation of a hyper-inflammatory response, and multi-organ damage from viral infection is poorly understood. In this virus-cell interaction study, we observed that SARS-CoV-2 infection or viral spike protein expression alone inhibited angiotensin converting enzyme-2 (ACE2) receptor protein expression. The spike protein promoted an angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1) mediated signaling cascade, induced the transcriptional regulatory molecules NF-κB and AP-1/c-Fos via MAPK activation, and increased IL-6 release.

Dr. Hoffe (paraphrased): “When the COVID-vaccine is injected into your arm, we now know that only 25% stays in your arm (deltoid muscle) and the other 75% is literally collected by the lymphatic system and fed into the blood circulation. These packages of messenger RNA, in a single dose of Moderna vaccine, for example, there are 40 trillion of these messenger RNA packages injected into your system. These particles absorb into blood capillaries. (Capillaries are the connectors between the red hoses –(arteries) and the blue hoses (veins).

The body detects these gene packages which enter the cells and each gene can generate spike proteins. Your blood vessel system is abnormally turned into a spike protein-making factory. Your body recognizes these spike proteins as foreign and makes antibodies against them. Spike protein then permanently becomes part of the cell wall that lines your blood vessels (called the vascular endothelium).

These spiky proteins stick out, white blood cells (lymphocytes) and antibodies arrive which then attracts blood platelets to form a clot around them.

These spike proteins can be revealed by a D—dimer test which will reveal these micro-clots. The D-dimer test only reveals recently-formed micro-clots.

Critics say clots are rare among post-vaccine patients, but those are the large clots that result in strokes and heart attacks. According to Dr. Hoffe, a D-dimer test within 4-7 days of vaccination shows 62% of RNA-vaccine immunized patients have an abnormal D-dimer test. These patients become breathless easily.

Your heart now pumps harder to push blood through these blocked capillaries, says Dr. Hoffe. This induces right-sided heart failure within 3 years.

...google D-dimer and you'll find a dozen or more studies that don't bode well for the vaccinated...
Most of the anti-vax folk have asserted that the vax caused heart failure or stroke or something like that. But you're saying the vax can cause ARDS?
I'm just providing some sources of information. I'm not a doctor. Just providing information from some doctors.

If you sit in on some of the calls...its interesting to see some of the internal conflict among the variety of professionals from all over the globe...yet they all seem to agree that the vaxxed have a 3 to 5 year lifespan as a result of the medical complications...

And its a variety of complications...based around their different specialties...

With what little personal knowledge I have...and the basic trust in their comments based off of their previous works and that they are willing to take on the onslaught of a corrupt system (which I have personally witnessed)...I trust them over what's being spewed from the government. To each their own on it though...
So I can put you down as predicting that in 3-5 years we're going to see million of vaxed Americans drop dead?

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

franklinbluth wrote: September 17th, 2021, 11:22 am
Jason wrote: September 17th, 2021, 11:20 am

So I can put you down as predicting that in 3-5 years we're going to see million of vaxed Americans drop dead?
Sure...its already starting...

...some data...
viewtopic.php?p=1181419#p1181419

fyi...269 deaths in the past 18 days...and its from the high risk group that are fully vaccinated...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Not exactly a death, but a national leader who has been keen on pushing vaccine passports and shots for 12-15 year olds has just taken a non-fatal stroke.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=63009

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

An update. I am trying to collate some more under 50s dying from stokes and heart attacks. Not necessarily from the vax but worth looking into.

Heart attack
Charles Vardis, 35, Ghanaian footballer (Accra Hearts of Oak, New Edubiase United, Maccabi Herzliya).[463
Gunawan Maryanto, 45, Indonesian author and theater director, heart attack.[81]
Georges Christian Lenglolo 39 Cameroonian professional footballer
Murtaza Lodhgar 45 Indian cricketer
Ryan Sakoda - 48 American wrestler
Abock Busup -45 Indonesian politician

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mark Blum has died from "complications from Covid". No info on whether he was jabbed. He acted in:
the movies Lovesick (1983), Desperately Seeking Susan (1985), Just Between Friends (1986), Crocodile Dundee (1986), Blind Date (1987), and The Presidio (1988).[10] He later appeared in Coin Heist (2017).

On television, he co-starred in Sweet Surrender in 1987. He also appeared on the following programs; Capital News in 1990, Frasier in 1997, and NYPD Blue in 1999. From 2014 to 2018, he appeared in Mozart in the Jungle.[11]

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Updates:
Heart attack/failure
Avi Barot, 29, Indian cricketer
Philippe Donnay, 46, Belgian economist and planning commissioner
Puneeth Rajkumar, 46, Indian actor (Appu, Abhi, Maurya)
Eeileen Romero, 47, Salvadoran politician and disability rights activist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeileen_Romero

Gene Freidman 50 - New York criminal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Freidman

Eudora Quartey-Koranteng, Ghanaian diplomat, ambassador extraordinaire to Italy (since 2019) - age unknown

Strokes in fifties
Tom Hannegan, 51, American politician, member of the Missouri House of Representatives (since 2017)
Adelina Corbanese, 55, Italian rugby union player (national team)

Two people with cause of death unspecified
Tyler Herron, Israeli baseball player 35 - cause of death unspecified.
https://forward.com/fast-forward/477366 ... ies-at-35/

Benjamin Vallé, 47, Swedish musician (Viagra Boys). Also unspecified

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

This courtesy of Jason. I will probably try and correlate all of these into another thread, because this one has, erm, issues.
Jason wrote: November 4th, 2021, 1:33 pm
Jason wrote: November 1st, 2021, 5:15 pm How many professional athletes have had cardiac arrests this year???
"A great player and more importantly, a great lad": Tributes flood in for former Longridge Town captain Jordan Tucker
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/people/a-gre ... er-3443212

Boris Sádecký, a forward with the Bratislava Capitals of the bet-at-home ICE Hockey League, has passed away at the age of 24 after collapsing during a game late last week.
https://www.si.com/hockey/.amp/news/slo ... asses-away

Florian Dagoury, the current world's top static breath-hold free diver - he officially held his breath for 10 minutes and 30 seconds - has been diagnosed with myocarditis and pericarditis 40 days after his second dose with the Pfizer vaccine. Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt and world champion, Craig Jones. Dutch speed skater, Kjeld Nuis. 2016 Olympic gold medalist cyclist, Greg Van Avermaet. Veteran French tennis player, Jeremy Chardy. Belgian cyclist, Greg Luyssen. Italian volleyball player, Francesca Marcon. Professional mountain biker, Kyle Warner.
https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/world-cl ... er-vaccine

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Niemand wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:30 am This courtesy of Jason. I will probably try and correlate all of these into another thread, because this one has, erm, issues.
Jason wrote: November 1st, 2021, 5:15 pm How many professional athletes have had cardiac arrests this year???
"A great player and more importantly, a great lad": Tributes flood in for former Longridge Town captain Jordan Tucker

Boris Sádecký, a forward with the Bratislava Capitals of the bet-at-home ICE Hockey League, has passed away at the age of 24 after collapsing during a game late last week.

Florian Dagoury, the current world's top static breath-hold free diver - he officially held his breath for 10 minutes and 30 seconds - has been diagnosed with myocarditis and pericarditis 40 days after his second dose with the Pfizer vaccine. Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt and world champion, Craig Jones. Dutch speed skater, Kjeld Nuis. 2016 Olympic gold medalist cyclist, Greg Van Avermaet. Veteran French tennis player, Jeremy Chardy. Belgian cyclist, Greg Luyssen. Italian volleyball player, Francesca Marcon. Professional mountain biker, Kyle Warner.
...more fuel for your fire...

athletes, covid vaccines, and life threatening injuries
https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/athl ... wEuNHrJ21M

Elite Athlete Explains Vaccine Injury and Doctor’s Ignorance
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 1313379355

...German news compiles list of 75 European athletes that have died in the past 5 months since fully vaccinated...
https://report24.news/ab-13-jahren-lang ... -sportler/
WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN & UNEXPECTED ILL HEALTH & DEATH

Updated: an hour ago

The list of sudden 'events' amongst the world's most fit and healthy, is extending daily.

The list compiled below is eye-watering.
https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/sur ... ill-health

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Jason wrote: November 5th, 2021, 9:18 am
Niemand wrote: November 5th, 2021, 3:30 am This courtesy of Jason. I will probably try and correlate all of these into another thread, because this one has, erm, issues.

...more fuel for your fire...

athletes, covid vaccines, and life threatening injuries
https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/athl ... wEuNHrJ21M

Elite Athlete Explains Vaccine Injury and Doctor’s Ignorance
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 1313379355

...German news compiles list of 75 European athletes that have died in the past 5 months since fully vaccinated...
https://report24.news/ab-13-jahren-lang ... -sportler/
WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN & UNEXPECTED ILL HEALTH & DEATH

Updated: an hour ago

The list of sudden 'events' amongst the world's most fit and healthy, is extending daily.

The list compiled below is eye-watering.
https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/sur ... ill-health
Did you see this bit? Is this the answer to everything nowadays? If you say anything out of line, you're considered insane?

"Elite Athlete Explains Vaccine Injury and Doctor’s Ignorance

"Kyle Warner, a 29-year-old professional mountain bike racer, developed pericarditis, POTS and reactive arthritis following his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot. About two weeks after the shot, Warner experienced extremely elevated heart rates; an ER doctor refused to believe it was an adverse reaction to the jab and instead blamed it on a “psychotic episode” After visiting another hospital due to more heart trouble, Warner was referred to a cardiologist who diagnosed him with pericarditis, an inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. For four months now, Warner has been so ill that he hasn’t been able to work or ride a bike; even mental exertion can cause him to relapse physically"

Thanks for the German language list. There are quite a few people who I've not heard about.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

From the German list - machine translation

We start in June ...
Here is the list of horrors, starting with June 2021 - when the vaccination campaigns were in full swing and everyone who blindly trusted the system had already had his second shot. We do not claim that all these people became ill and died because of vaccination, nor that there is a proven link in the case of vaccination. The date given mostly corresponds to the day of reporting and does not have to be the same as the date of the event. It is striking that the majority of the links we researched lead to articles that are hidden behind a paywall and can therefore be read by relatively few people. Coincidence? Feel free to point out other cases or errors: [email protected]

4.6.21, Italy, 29 years.
Italy: 29-year-old ex-professional Giuseppe Perrino collapses and dies during a charity match for his dead brother.

7.6.21, Germany 38 years
Professional table tennis player Michael Schneider dies suddenly and unexpectedly.

6/12/21, Denmark 29 years old
Soccer player Christian Eriksen collapses lifeless during a European Championship match - he can be revived, but needs a pacemaker for the rest of his life.

22.6.21, Hungary, 18 years old
Footballer Viktor Marcell Hegedüs dies while warming up for training in Hungary.

7/14/21, Netherlands, 31 yrs.
Olympic speed skating champion Kjelt Nuis seriously ill after vaccination, hospitalized with heart problems.

07/16/21, Egypt
Footballer Imad Bayumi died during a friendly match in Egypt.

22.07.21, Germany, 36 years old
On July 22, SV Olympia Schlanstedt and Germania from Kroppenstedt met each other. During the match, Schlanstedt's player Nicky Dalibor collapsed and had to be resuscitated on the pitch.

23.07.21, Germany, age 27
Tim B. of SV Hamberge (Schleswig-Holstein) collapses and dies after returning from a soccer tournament.

07/24/21, Germany
A player of TuS Hoberge-Uerentrup (Bielefeld) collapses on the pitch with cardiac arrest.

07/31/21, Netherlands, 19 years old.
Whitnée Abriska, a 19-year-old handball player, died of cardiac arrest just before a flight.

02.08.21, Belgium, 18 years old
Rune Coghe (18) of Eendracht Hoglede (Belgium) suffers heart attack during match

02.08.21, Austria, 18 years old
Chronicle: 18-year-old unnamed player in Burgenland (Austria) collapses on pitch and can be saved thanks to helicopter intervention.

06.08.21, Germany
Kreisliga player of SpVgg. Oelde II has to be resuscitated by his opponent.

14.08.21, Belgium, 37 years old
Former French professional soccer player Franck Berrier, only 37 years old, died of several heart attacks while playing tennis.

08/15/21 Germany
Goalkeeper coach of SV Niederpöring suffers heart attack after training.

08/16/21 France 24 years
Bordeaux professional Samuel Kalu collapses with cardiac arrest during a Ligue 1 match.

08/18/21 Belgium 25 yrs.
Belgian soccer player Jente Van Genechten (25) suffers cardiac arrest in the early stages of a cup match.

21.08.21, Turkey, 31 years old
Fabrice N'Sakala (31) of Besiktas Istanbul collapses on the field without the intervention of an opponent and has to be taken to hospital

22.08.21, Italy, 29 years old
Pedro Obiang of Italian first division club Sassuolo Calcio hospitalized with myocarditis after Covid vaccination.

08/22/21, Venezuela, 30 yrs.
Venezuelan marathon national champion Alexaida Guedez dies of a heart attack during a 5,000-meter race.

08/24/21, Luxembourg, 29 yrs.
José dos Reis, a Red Black Pfaffenthal (Luxembourg) player collapses on the field and has to be resuscitated.

08/29/21, Germany
In the C-Liga Dillenburg (Central Hesse), a player from Hirzenhain collapses and the game is stopped.

05.09.21, France, 16 years old
Diego Ferchaud (16 years) from ASPTT Caen suffers a cardiac arrest in an U-18 league match in Saint-Lô.

06.09.21, Austria
Player of ASV Baden (Lower Austria) collapses on the pitch and has to be resuscitated.

06.09.21, Italy, 16 years old
16-year-old unnamed soccer player in Bergamo suffers cardiac arrest

06.09.21, Belgium, 27 yrs.
Belgian amateur soccer player Jens De Smet (27) from Maldegem suffers heart attack during game and dies in hospital.

06.09.21, Italy, 13 years old
13-year-old soccer player of Janus Nova club from Saccolongo (Italy) collapses on the pitch with cardiac arrest

07.09.21,Great Britain, 17 years old
17-year-old soccer player Dylan Rich dies of double heart attack during a match in England.

09.09.21, Germany
Player from Birati Club Münster suffers Eriksen fate in a Kreisliga match against FC Nordkirchen II: collapse with cardiac arrest. Match is abandoned

10.09.21, Germany, 24 years old
Lucas Surek (24) of BFC Chemie Leipzig suffers from myocarditis.

11.09.21, France, age 49
Ain/France: Frédéric Lartillot succumbs to heart attack in locker room after friendly match

11.09.21, Italy, 45 years old
Andrea Astolfi, sporting director of Calcio Orsago (Italy), suffers a fulminant heart attack after returning from training and dies without prior illness at the age of 45

11.09.21, Denmark, 22 years old
Abou Ali (22) collapses in cardiac arrest during a two-league match in Denmark

09/11/21, Netherlands, age 19
Ice hockey player Sebastiaan Bos died suddenly and unexpectedly.

09/12/21, Austria, 40 yrs.
A half-marathon runner collapsed during the race and died a short time later.

09/13/21, Germany
Anil Usta of VfB Schwelm (Ennepetal) collapses on the field with heart problems

13.09.21, France 33 years
Dimitri Liénard of FC Strasbourg collapses with heart problems in a Ligue 1 match.

14.09.21, USA 37 years
Ex-NFL pro Parys Haralson dies suddenly and unexpectedly at age 37.

18.09.21, Germany 25 years
Kingsley Coman (25) of FC Bayern Munich undergoes heart surgery after cardiac arrhythmia.

09/18/21, Canada 25 years
Canadian university football player Francis Perron died shortly after a match.

09/19/21, France 19 years
19-year-old FC Nantes soccer player suffers cardiac arrest in training session

19.09.21, Germany
Volleyball coach Dirk Splisteser of SG Traktor Divitz collapses dead on sidelines of match

21.09.21, Augsburg
Assistant referee of a Kreisliga Augsburg game in Emersacker, collapses with heart problems

21.09.21, Germany
During the women's World Cup qualifying match between Germany and Serbia in Chemnitz, the English lineswoman Helen Byrne has to be carried off the pitch with heart problems

27.09.21, Germany
Match abandoned due to cardiac arrest of the referee in a match of Lauber SV (Donauwörth district)

27.09.21, Italy, 20 years old
Young rider suffers a heart attack after the end of a tournament.

09/28/21, Germany, 17 yrs.
17-year-old soccer player of JSG Hoher Hagen has to be resuscitated during game in Hannoversch Münden

28.09.21, Italy, 53 years
53-year-old soccer coach Antonello Campus collapses dead in Sicily while training with his youth team

09/28/21, USA, 16 yrs.
Twice-vaccinated teen collapses while playing soccer and dies a short time later.

09/29/21, Germany
Team manager Dietmar Gladow from Thalheim (Bitterfeld) suffers fatal heart attack before match

09/29/21, USA
A high school football player collapsed during practice and died at the hospital.

09/30/21, Germany
A player collapsed during the Kreisliga A 2 match between SV Hoßkirch and TSV Sigmaringendorf. He suffered a cardiac arrest and had to be resuscitated.

1.10.21, Germany, 15 years old
Junior goalkeeper Bruno Stein of FC An der Fahner Höhe in Gräfentonna, Thuringia, died at the age of 15.

3.10.21, Austria, 64 years
Ex-goalkeeper coach and most recently talent scout Ernst Scherr died suddenly and unexpectedly.

10/4/21, Germany, age 42
Alexander Siegfried of VfB Moschendorf suddenly and unexpectedly collapsed and died.

7.10.21, Italy, 17 years old
A 17-year-old track and field athlete from Colverde collapses with cardiac arrest during training.

10/8/21, France, 49 yrs.
SC Massay player suffers fatal heart attack during game.

9.10.21, Mexico
Caddie Alberto Olguin collapses dead at golf course after heart attack. It is believed to be the second such death in a short time.

9.10.21, England, 29 yrs.
Shrewsbury professional striker Ryan Bowman has to leave the field after half an hour of play with extreme heart problems and be treated with a defibrillator.

10.10.21, Italy, 18 yrs.
Soccer player suddenly faints on the field, is resuscitated by teammates.

10.10.21, France, 40 years old
After warming up, a Saint James player suffers a heart attack.

10.10.21, Italy, 59 years old
A long-distance runner from Biella dies of heart failure during a race.

10.10.2021, Germany
In the Women's Westphalia League match between Wacker Mecklenbeck and Fortuna Freudenberg, a player collapses shortly before the end of the match without being affected by an opponent.

12.10.21 Germany, 25 years
Goalkeeper of HC TuRa Bergkamen, Lukas Bommer, dies suddenly and unexpectedly.

10/13/21 Mexico, 16 years old
Student Hector Manuel Mendoza dies of a heart attack during training.

10/14/21, Brazil, age 18
Young professional soccer player Fellipe de Jesus Moreira suffers a double heart attack and fights for his life.

10/14/21, Italy, 27 yrs.
Multiple cycling champion Gianni Moscon requires surgery for severe cardiac arrhythmia.

14.10.21, Italy, 53 years old
An AH soccer player suffers a heart attack during training.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

and that list doesn't capture the others that have died or suffered serious health injury between mid-October and today...and I've read of 5 European professional athletes just in the past week...and I don't pay particular close attention to European news...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Jason wrote: November 5th, 2021, 10:42 am and that list doesn't capture the others that have died or suffered serious health injury between mid-October and today...and I've read of 5 European professional athletes just in the past week...and I don't pay particular close attention to European news...
Are they mostly soccer players? If so then, they're high profile. If they're in cycling, rugby, track n field, ice hockey, Gaelic football/hurling those are also high profile sports in Europe.

I may copy some of these over to a new thread because the village idiot hijacked it.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BYU Basketball player takes "cardiovascular issue" 8 days after shot.

https://anonymousbishop.com/consequences-of-compulsion/

Today the Deseret News is reporting that BYU basketball star Richard Harward’s alleged knee injury last week is not a knee injury after all, but rather a “cardiovascular issue.” The 6’11” Orem High recruit is a key player on BYU’s team. Source

The article states:

Coach Mark Pope said the 6-foot-11, 256-pounder from Orem could be sidelined for an indefinite period of time due to a cardiovascular issue.

Doctors are monitoring Harward closely.

“It’s super tough for us. It’s a huge blow to our team. Rich has a cardiovascular issue right now that he’s going to be out for at least a little while,” Pope said. “It’s kind of going to be like every week seeing how he does. Super devastating for him.

“He’s in the best shape of his life, he’s playing the best basketball of his life. He is the emotional leader of this entire team over the last two years. His emotional leadership is even a bigger loss than his body on the floor. We miss him. We’re hoping he gets back as soon as possible. But we just don’t know. It could be days, weeks or months. We’re just not sure.”

Could this be a season-ending situation?

“I hope not. The doctors haven’t given us any definitive end date,” Pope said. “We’re super hopeful that it will be soon but we just don’t know.”