No politician, no movie star.... are dying from covid

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

No politician, no movie star.... are dying from covid

Post by SPIRIT »

or the kill shot

Am I the only one noticing this? (title of the video)
.45 sec.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/liefI3JxPeAs/
Last edited by SPIRIT on September 9th, 2021, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

risawn
captain of 50

Re: No politician, no movie star.... are dying from covid

Post by risawn »

Eric Clapton has a Vax Injury

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

SPIRIT wrote: September 9th, 2021, 9:07 pm or the kill shot

Am I the only one noticing this?

.45 sec.
>>
I have been thinking this for a long time now.
I think they are getting the placebo version of the vaccine.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

risawn wrote: September 9th, 2021, 9:14 pm Eric Clapton has a Vax Injury
ya I know.
1 exception - out of ?

Eric Clapton Interview: On Vaccines, His Adverse Reaction To It and Government Coercion of Unvaxxed
https://www.bitchute.com/video/3UAxe9UKqTvV/

franklinbluth
captain of 1,000

Post by franklinbluth »

.45 sec.
Politicians and movie stars who've died of covid:

Herman Cain
Ronald Wright
Luke Letlow
David Prowse
Carol Sutton
Adam Schlesinger

The same number of politicians and movie stats have died of the vax as normal people:

No one

crabman
captain of 100

Post by crabman »

I truly believe that nobody would even know there was a pandemic occurring if it wasn't being broadcast by the media 24/7. There is nothing occurring out of the ordinary besides a bad cold/flu going around, which has happened before. When the average age of death is greater than the average life expectancy, you think more people would clue in that the powers that be just decided to go all in on this current cold/flu to implement their well laid plans to fundamentally change the world.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

franklinbluth wrote: September 9th, 2021, 11:04 pm

.45 sec.

Herman Cain
Ronald Wright
Luke Letlow
David Prowse
Carol Sutton
Adam Schlesinger

The same number of politicians and movie stats have died of the vax as normal people:

No one
That is provably wrong.

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

Robin Hood wrote: September 10th, 2021, 6:34 am

.45 sec.

Herman Cain
Ronald Wright
Luke Letlow
David Prowse
Carol Sutton
Adam Schlesinger

No one
That is provably wrong.
but demonstrably more blatant ignorance on exhibit or, being a willing accomplice?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

.45 sec.
Untrue, look up Vivek, who was one of the biggest stars in Bollywood. He took the shot in front of millions on Indian TV and died the next day. He was health ambassador for his state.

It's hard to underestimate how significant this was. India has a huge chunk of the world's population. Vivek's death was played down as a coincidence, but many people knew he'd taken it the day before.

That's one of the real reasons India has been reluctant about this. I know few Indians are Christians, but I believe this was a warning.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: September 10th, 2021, 6:34 am

.45 sec.

Herman Cain
Ronald Wright
Luke Letlow
David Prowse
Carol Sutton
Adam Schlesinger

No one
That is provably wrong.
They won't have a clue who we're talking about, but it seems to have disproportionately affected old comedians in the UK:

* Bobby Ball (Cannon & Ball),
* Eddie Large (Little & Large)
* Tim Brooke-Taylor (the Goodies)

(I had thought one of the Chuckle Brothers, but turns out he died in 2018)

Interesting to hear about Clapton. Vivek the Indian guy must be the biggest.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

This is such a weird claim, since to me it has felt like main stream media is all the time writing about celebrities who have died from covid.

I just googled and found several lists. Here is one from wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... o_COVID-19

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Here's a list from the other side. By the way, Russell Brand can probably included here (Katy Perry's ex-husband to Americans!), but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

https://www.newsweek.com/every-celebrit ... es-1552427

Note these people all have different takes on the matter.
This article lists:
Jim Carrey
Letitia Wright from Black Panther (raising an uncomfortable point for the establishment, black people are a lot less willing to have it.)
Jenny McCarthy
Jessica Biel - Biel opposes mandatory vaccination apparently
Rob Schneider
Alicia Silverstone
Robert de Niro
Toni Braxton (Unbreak my Heart singer)

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2021, 7:23 am Here's a list from the other side. By the way, Russell Brand can probably included here (Katy Perry's ex-husband to Americans!)
Hahaha😂

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Cruiserdude wrote: September 10th, 2021, 7:27 am
Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2021, 7:23 am Here's a list from the other side. By the way, Russell Brand can probably included here (Katy Perry's ex-husband to Americans!)
Hahaha😂
He won't be known to many people in the states (for anything else but that), but he's hard to avoid in the UK. Horrible voice, horrible appearance, horrible personality, oh and no talent. If anyone's probably sold their soul for fame he did...

But if Youtube keeps recommending someone to me I'm immediately suspicious.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2021, 7:34 am
Cruiserdude wrote: September 10th, 2021, 7:27 am
Hahaha😂
He won't be known to many people in the states (for anything else but that), but he's hard to avoid in the UK. Horrible voice, horrible appearance, horrible personality, oh and no talent. If anyone's probably sold their soul for fame he did...

But if Youtube keeps recommending someone to me I'm immediately suspicious.
Oh for sure. Unfortunately I can appreciate, in years past at least, some of Brand's humor.
I just thought it was a hilariously wildly accurate way to tell who he is for us 'Muricans not to familiar with 'global mainstream culture'(I felt gross typing those three words), being that we seem to think the whole world revolves around us and ours(though it may be somewhat accurate)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I know the word "global" feels a bit tainted these days! May have to start using "worldwide" or the like!

Yeah, I had to include that because I don't know how well Brand is stateside... conversely, Craig Ferguson (the talkshow host) is mostly remembered for his "Bing Hitler" character in his native Scotland... we're petty that way. :D

Hopefully some celebrities will stand up and be counted. I'm not a huge fan of celebrity endorsements but in this instance we need all the help we can get. They'll probably be cancelled. Glad to see someone from Black Panther opposing this. It will confuse the woke crowd.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

This guy was one of the biggest stars in India, which has around a billion people in it. Disaster control has stepped in, but I think it's clear what happened.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/v ... est-147279
Vivek has 100% blockage in arterial vessel, was resuscitated after cardiac arrest
The doctors in a press conference, dismissed any connection with Vivek’s cardiac arrest and his COVID-19 vaccination the previous day.
Off MSN of all places!
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/ac ... r-BB1fQkTQ

If this reads weirdly, just remember it is Indian English!
Now to the moot point that is at the crux of the debate in Tamil Nadu. All kinds of firm views are being debated by reputed doctors. On Thursday, when he took the jab, Vivek in the company of Health Secretary Radhakrishnan and other officials, [on live TV no less!!!] gave long and strong arguments in favour of the vaccine. He was roped in for his obvious reputation as an effective and popular communicator.

He collapsed the very next morning and was brought unconscious to SIMS hospital. He passed after midnight. Health officials and the doctors immediately sought to dismiss any connection between the vaccine and his heart attack. However, they explained the causes of his death in great technical detail like they normally do in every such case. Questions arise. Was Vivek fated to a fatal heart attack anyway, vaccine or no vaccine?

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

.45 sec.

Herman Cain
Ronald Wright
Luke Letlow
David Prowse
Carol Sutton
Adam Schlesinger

No one
For the record here's a list of actors and athletes who died shortly after taking the vaccine:

Marvin Haggler
Hank Aaron
Michael Mitchell
Roy Butler (23 years old)
Stephanie Dubois
Vivek

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

OPMissionary wrote: September 10th, 2021, 9:18 am

.45 sec.

Herman Cain
Ronald Wright
Luke Letlow
David Prowse
Carol Sutton
Adam Schlesinger

No one
For the record here's a list of actors and athletes who died shortly after taking the vaccine:

Marvin Haggler
Hank Aaron
Michael Mitchell
Roy Butler (23 years old)
Stephanie Dubois
Vivek
I'm sure there will be more. I know many celebrities often do get fatal heart attacks like James Gandolfini did back in 2013. He had genetic factors and was overweight... Colombian Marching Powder being a major culprit), but it would be worth seeing who has died in the last while and how, especially if they are under fifty. Not many will be registered as covac deaths, but heart attacks, clots and strokes are major red flags. Look out especially for celebs who have had these things who are under fifty.

I just saw a lead article in a local newspaper of a 40 yr old woman (non-celeb) dying in a gym. Although the article gives no cause of death, my mind immediately goes certain places and I try and read between the lines.

So here are a few celebs under 50 who have taken heart attacks in the past six months:
* Sidharth Shukla - 40 - another Indian celeb (from his gushing praise of health workers quoted in the article, I suspect he was defo jabbed)

https://nypost.com/2021/09/02/sidharth- ... ead-at-40/

* Diego Rosas Anaya - 31 - Mexican politician (one for any of you who habla Español to look into)
* Franck Berrier, 37, French soccer player (Cannes, Zulte Waregem, Oostende) and manager
* Edin Šaranović, 45, Bosnian soccer player (Sarajevo, Kamen Ingrad, national team) and manager
* Libero De Rienzo, 44, Italian actor & director
* Giuseppe Perrino, 29, Italian footballer (Ebolitana, Battipagliese, Bellaria Igea Marina), heart attack.[45]
* Hessley Hempstead, 49, American football player (Detroit Lions), heart attack.
* Markis Kido, 36, Indonesian badminton player, Olympic (2008) and world champion (2007, 2010), heart attack
* Philousports, 49, French internet personality, heart attack.
* Andriy Beshta, 44, Ukrainian politician and diplomat, ambassador to Thailand (since 2015), heart attack.[919]
* Ashwin Yadav, 33, Indian cricketer (Hyderabad), heart attack.[848]
* DMX, 50, American rapper ("Party Up (Up in Here)", "X Gon' Give It to Ya") and actor (Cradle 2 the Grave), complications from a heart attack.[287]

"Fact checked"
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/fact ... 173058002/

* Rohit Sardana, 41, Indian journalist (Zee News, Aaj Tak), heart attack.[1031

Strokes
* Maksim Ishkeldin, 30, Russian bandy player (Sibselmash, Zorky, SKA-Neftyanik), stroke.[115]
* Nguyễn Thu Thủy, 44, Vietnamese beauty pageant winner, Miss Vietnam (1994), stroke.[121]
"On 5 June 2021, Nguyễn Thu Thuỷ died from a sudden cardiac arrest [sic] after feeling unwell for a few days."

* Vladimir Damdinov, 41, Russian combat sambo practitioner, World Championships silver medalist (2006), stroke.[334]
* David Bulow, 41, American soccer player (Dungannon Swifts, Richmond Kickers), stroke.[179]
* Lisa Shaw, 44, English BBC presenter https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796 [this one almost certainly an adverse effect from vaccine!]

No, I haven't heard of these either. But look at how many are sports people, i.e. healthy. Is this normal?

Lisa Shaw, see above, almost certainly a yes. Not sure about others.
Last edited by Niemand on September 10th, 2021, 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Couple of other celebrities who are said to have died of Covid (heard of both of them)
* Cloris Leachman, actress
* Charley Pride, country musician

A bonus. During the European Championships (Euros) in June, Christian Eriksen keeled over from a heart attack in the England v Denmark game. I happened to be watching the game... I am not a big soccer fan, but I watch the internationals occasionally and this was the first time in decades I've seen a player take a heart attack during a match. It's practically unheard of. These days even less so since they have private doctors etc who give them regular checkups etc, sometimes during gym training.

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-06-17/chr ... uro-opener

JSmith
captain of 100

Post by JSmith »

.45 sec.
yeah...this is just ignorant falsehoods here. there have been multiple on the federal level and several state-level politicians who have died from covid.

do you even take the time to fact-check this stuff or do you just post anything and feeds your preception bias?

it would take you not even five minutes to look this up online to disprove it.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

this is so ridiculous - lol.
It's not about - that there hasn't been ANY Politicians, Musicians, Movie Stars etc. that haven't died; of course there has.
It's just that most Politicians, and many famous people - Musicians, Movie Stars. - important people in society
are in the inner circle and on board with all this.
They do commercials promoting the VAX - the kill shot - Global Unity - "Good Global Citizens"

Arnold Schwarzenegger says f... your freedom!
so obviously, some know what's goin on and not taking the jab themselves.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

Alex Jones covers a lot of interesting things on this video.

"none of the Globalists are taking these shots"
14 min.

15:40
" I know the whole executive staff of Google... - they're not taking the vaccine" 17 min.
17 min. "the white house - the CDC - they're not mandating for their employees the vaccine"
"so the Hypocrisy is there's a double standard"
16:40

NO VAXX FOR GOOGLE EMPLOYEES, POLITICIAN OR ANY WORLD LEADER - ONLY SHEEP QUALIFY FOR THE JAB

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LYPJF7NZY2Oy/

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

SPIRIT wrote: September 11th, 2021, 6:50 pm this is so ridiculous - lol.
It's not about - that there hasn't been ANY Politicians, Musicians, Movie Stars etc. that haven't died; of course there has.
It's just that most Politicians, and many famous people - Musicians, Movie Stars. - important people in society
are in the inner circle and on board with all this.
They do commercials promoting the VAX - the kill shot - Global Unity - "Good Global Citizens"

Arnold Schwarzenegger says f... your freedom!
so obviously, some know what's goin on and not taking the jab themselves.
I'm playing Devil's advocate here, but the obvious thing about Covid is that it DOESN'T kill the vast majority of people who get it. That 99/100 celebrities wouldn't die of this is in line with the general population.

It is almost impossible to get a decent stat for vaccine injuries for various reasons, so I can't compare the two.

Musicians and movie stars seem fairly expendable to me, but they're also high profile. However, Eric Clapton... very famous - at least to older people - so he's an exception. Fame doesn't equal importance - to the elite, the important people are loyal scientists, top business people, tame academics, high level politicians etc. They're more concerned about them than interchangable faces and celebrities who will fall off the scene in their late twenties.

Anyone who goes to actors and singers for advice is an idiot.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

.45 sec.

Herman Cain
Ronald Wright
Luke Letlow
David Prowse
Carol Sutton
Adam Schlesinger

No one
Former Major League Baseball player Hank Aaron, famous for setting the Home Run record and breaking Babe Ruth’s season record. Was dead within 48 hours of getting the shot. Same with the India health minister calling it safe and then dying within 48 hours as well