9/11 20th Anniversary Review (This Friday in Lehi, UT)

Post calls to action or information about events, meetings, or lectures that are liberty and/or gospel related.
creator
(of the Forum)

9/11 20th Anniversary Review (This Friday in Lehi, UT)

Post by creator »

Featuring Kevin Paulson & Defending Utah

Friday @ 7pm, Lehi, UT.
More details at this link >>>

An engineering perspective on 9/11 with 20 years of hindsight. Why it is as important as ever to understand what really happened on that day!
Kevin Paulson is more than qualified to talk about this, as a Mechanical Engineer, MS BYU, and having worked in the industry with such companies as Cummins Engine Co, Raytheon Missile Systems, L3 Communications, and currently working in business development in the motion and controls industry, and having taught 3 years as a capstone coach for BYU’s mechanical engineering department. Kevin brings real world experience into why what the government has told us for the last twenty years cannot be believed.

We'll also discuss how/why 9/11 is significant to us today and the ongoing plans of the conspiracy.

Attend in-person or online via Zoom webinar. Registration required.

It's free to attend in-person. Register at this link >>>
911-event-banner.jpg
911-event-banner.jpg (139.82 KiB) Viewed 761 times

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: 9/11 20th Anniversary Review (This Friday in Lehi, UT)

Post by larsenb »

This looks great. I'm going to try to be there.

HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

Post by HisWrathSoon »

I would love to see Ben organize a Utah Family Proclamation Day before it gets too cold.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

larsenb wrote: September 8th, 2021, 3:05 pm This looks great. I'm going to try to be there.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

A good visit. When I got to the first Lehi exit coming down from the North, got stuck in a ~40 minute traffic delay, which I've done in Utah Valley far too many times. So was late. Should have taken the first exit.

Brian, let me try to make up for what one could construed as an insulting comment. I was embarrassed the moment it came out of my mouth. I was really surprised to see how young you looked, not having changed much in the last 16 years or so.

Anyway, good presentation (what I heard). Met the presenter and saw and talked to several people I had known from the Cleon Skousen days, still going strong.

9/11 remains a key marker of extreme deception and manipulation of world opinion. Unfortunately, I've seen almost no commemoration of the 20th anniversary of this event from the more active 9/11 truth/scientific truth groups that I'm aware of. Surprising.
Last edited by larsenb on September 13th, 2021, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Thanks for the comments. It was good to see you. Sorry, I was a bit busy dealing with the setup and take down of the tech/equipment and couldn't talk much.