The What Ever Happened to Michael Merritt Thread

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

The What Ever Happened to Michael Merritt Thread

Post by larsenb »

Michael Merritt stirred up a lot of controversy regarding his alleged association with a prominent monied family in England, during a series of appearances in the first decade of this century. He certainly told a fascinating story, some of which I was able to confirm; and I picked up definite indications of truth regarding these things in direct conversations with him.

But he's apparently gone deep 'to-ground'. Has anyone here (who happens to read this) know anything about his recent whereabouts and activities?

I know Joel Skousen thinks he was a fraud (direct communication), but I have a tough time believing that, based on my own experiences w/him and the research I've done.

Anyone??

Edited to comply w/The Creator's promise to MM.
Last edited by larsenb on September 6th, 2021, 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Re: The What Ever Happened to Michael Merritt Thread

Post by LukeAir2008 »

I only know what Ken Bowers spoke about - that when Cleon Skousen heard about Michael he had Michael stay at his home to glean whatever information he could from him.

I then read on this forum that Michael had abandoned the Church and embraced homosexuality?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

larsenb wrote: ↑September 2nd, 2021, 3:36 pm Michael Merritt stirred up a lot of controversy regarding his alleged association with the family of Evelyn de Rothschild, during a series of appearances in the first decade of this century. He certainly told a fascinating story, some of which I was able to confirm; and I picked up definite indications of truth regarding these things in direct conversations with him.
.Anyone??
What parts of his story were you able to confirm?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

MM, currently 45 yrs old:
Attachments
MM-Tsar.png
MM-Tsar.png (143.06 KiB) Viewed 977 times

BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

Post by BringerOfJoy »

Ah, I remember that handle and story from AVOW.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

larsenb wrote: ↑September 6th, 2021, 6:30 pm MM, currently 45 yrs old:
My RN wife looked at this photo and concluded MM has been the victim of a facial injury, probably a car wreck where he slammed the left side of his face into a steering wheel, or something similar.

Happitalker
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Happitalker »

Michael Merritt passed away 6 July 2022. It was probably accidental. but could have been suicidal. He was who he said he was. He was disowned by his Illuminati family because he would not renounce his testimony of Jesus Christ, through thick and thin. He refused to take the homosexual vows required to inherit a place in that family. Meanwhile he was instrumental in introducing many people he met to the Gospel. I am sure he is busy on the other side preparing for what is to come.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Sorry to hear that. 😒

Is there an obituary or memorial page online anywhere?

How did you know Michael?

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Nothing really comes up when doing a search on this guy. What is this guy all about?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Jonesy wrote: ↑September 12th, 2022, 5:18 am Nothing really comes up when doing a search on this guy. What is this guy all about?
This thread will give you some info -

viewtopic.php?t=57451

He's mentioned in a lot of other threads, too, if you just do a search of his name on LDSFF.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Jonesy wrote: ↑September 12th, 2022, 5:18 am Nothing really comes up when doing a search on this guy. What is this guy all about?
There used to be more info, or rather, easier to find info. Due to a combination of Michael asking people to scrub some of the public info and the fact that Google seems to be not as good for searching this type of info these days, it's much more difficult to find.

If I could find some confirmation of Michael passing away, it may now be deemed appropriate for me to post the information I have on him.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I think it appropriate that I not reveal my source for this, but I am well enuf acquainted with him to assume it is accurate.

"Michael Merritt, who went under several pseudonymns, including Michael Rothschild and John Merritt. He told of inheriting the vast Rothschild wealth and many other tales too lurid to believe. He eventually disappeared and I do not know where he went. If he has died, so much the better, as he certainly has some lessons to learn in the Spirit World about honesty and integrity!

"Michael was 26 years old in 2003 when he first met my dad, suggesting that he was born around 1997. He claimed he was born in England."