Australia Things are getting worse

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Re:

Post by Dave62 »

Elizabeth wrote: October 30th, 2021, 10:52 pm Melbourne is not Australia, and we are not in Melbourne. :idea:
People from (S)Melbourne are just plain weird. They are not Australians; actually, I'm not sure if they are even human! :evil:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re:

Post by Niemand »

Elizabeth wrote: October 30th, 2021, 10:52 pm Melbourne is not Australia, and we are not in Melbourne. :idea:
You may not be, but I'm hearing dreadful things coming out of Vic and NSW which are where most of the population is. SA too.

And the Northern Territory is where they created one of the first camps.

Don't know about Queensland, Canberra and Tasmania, but I'm sure there's some dirt happening in those places too.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Media reports are mostly false and controlled by communists.
Best you concern yourselves with your own areas and problems instead of commenting on what you know nothing.

Refraction75
captain of 100

Re:

Post by Refraction75 »

Elizabeth wrote: September 23rd, 2021, 1:31 pm LDS members or any Christian should be ashamed to support violent illegal protests and violence against on duty Police. :(

Years ago when I worked with Michael Otterson in LDS Public Relations he advised it would be best to leave this Forum.
It is obvious now he was correct.
Oh so this is who you are...This all makes sense now why you attacked me earlier for a comment I made.

Refraction75
captain of 100

Re:

Post by Refraction75 »

Elizabeth wrote: October 31st, 2021, 6:46 am Media reports are mostly false and controlled by communists.
Best you concern yourselves with your own areas and problems instead of commenting on what you know nothing.
Doesnt this comment disqualify you as well by your own logic.Just saying...:)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Australia Things are getting worse

Post by Niemand »

He can't do an Aussie accent for toffee but still worth a look. What to expect as a tourist in Oz.

PressingForward
captain of 100

Re:

Post by PressingForward »

Elizabeth wrote: September 23rd, 2021, 1:31 pm LDS members or any Christian should be ashamed to support violent illegal protests and violence against on duty Police. :(

Years ago when I worked with Michael Otterson in LDS Public Relations he advised it would be best to leave this Forum.
It is obvious now he was correct.
Wow, an LDS member should understand the difference between freedom and oppression.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

An external view of one of these camps - Mickleham just outside Melbourne? - it has two sets of electric fences. Doesn't look like an ordinary hospital. It has a baskeball court as well, which is odd.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Dave62 wrote: November 21st, 2021, 5:31 pm There is a glimmer of hope on the horizon. A small collection of independent senators have declared they will block supply to the federal government if they do not require the state governments to adhere to the constitution which forbids the 'conscription of medical procedures'. If supply is blocked, the Goveror-general will dismiss the government in a double disolution of both houses and call for immeditate elections. The Prime Minister will not run that risk.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Niemand wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 4:14 am An external view of one of these camps - Mickleham just outside Melbourne? - it has two sets of electric fences. Doesn't look like an ordinary hospital. It has a baskeball court as well, which is odd.
I have no proof, but I believe these "camps" are really future organ transplant centers.

Afterall, in a world filled with sick vaxx takers, where else are you going to find healthy parts but inside the dissenters.

Perfect cover, lock downs and no one can go inside to see the inmates.

China imprisons their dissenters and harvests their organs.

Medical screening for match.

No match, you get released after being vaxxed.

Match.

You catch "Covid" and die.

Organs harvested and sold to the highest bidder.

Then your diseased bodies has to be cremated.

Evidence? What evidence.

Just like the Branch Davidians.

Just like the Oklahoma City bombing.

Just like 9-11.

Sir H

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Re:

Post by Thinker »

~ternal-tummim wrote: September 24th, 2021, 4:37 am
Niemand wrote: September 24th, 2021, 4:02 am
~ternal-tummim wrote: September 23rd, 2021, 5:13 pm Thing is: we do not, any of us, live in a sane nor functional society. We live in an insane clown world Virus Totalitarianism loonybin, run by people (Jews mostly) who hate and despise you and want to kill you.
Thing is that they're not "mostly Jews". There are Gentiles and atheists aplenty involved in this. There is next to no Jewish population in the Far East - ~2000 in the PRC out of a population of a billion for example, yet the PRC has been running much of this show.

Gates is not a Jew. Biden isn't. The Rockefellers aren't. Obama wasn't. Neither of the Clintons are. Jacinda Ardern isn't (her family are LDS). Scott Morrison isn't. Boris Johnson isn't. Premier Xi isn't. Dan Andrews isn't (RC background) Pres. Nelson isn't, in fact very few seventies have any recent Jewish ancestry (I think Pratt may have done but he was the exception). If there is Jewish ancestry among any of these people it is a tiny fraction. You'd have to go through every single one.

People are trying to say Klaus Schwab is half Rothschild, but I've seen no convincing evidence of it. On the other hand, his father appears to have been commended by the NSDAP.

Fauci was raised Catholic and is now anti-religion.

For every Soros (who has never been a practicing Jew AFAIK), there are dozens of Gentiles causing this mess.
You may just say “they’re over-represented” if it makes you feel more comfortable. It probably won’t — pretty sure that is completely out-of-bounds and verboten to say as well! But it may.
I appreciate that you’re willing to point out the elephant in the room. It’s a deceptive issue though because white Ashkinazi Jews (the majority of Jews in the world now) are statistically not religious & probably have no ethnic middle eastern ancestry (ancestors converted in Eastern Europe or western Russia). Especially considering the rule that to be considered Jewish, the maternal line must be pure - yet most are mixed breeds. They are Jew in name only. You know…
  • Revelation 2:9
    “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”
And of course, many Ashkinazi Jews are good people - probably like one of our ancestors. I consider it like a club or free pass card - which can have all types of ethnicities as long as they have some link.

The facts are they are over represented in media, government & banks… & Israel (stolen in 1948) gets more foreign aid from US than all others combined & Israel has been selling US military intel to China. China wants to overcome US by 2049 (China’s 100’year anniversary). And it is considered by many “antisemitic” & even illegal to speak negatively about Israel - no matter what evil they do.

Religion has been used for centuries as part of psychological warfare - including putting the “chosen people” up on a pedestal, ignoring the Talmud that clearly states all non-Jews - including Mormons - should all be killed. The Talmud is not hidden - people can read it for themselves & learn this. But they don’t probably because they fear being called “anti-semetic” - they seek praises of men over truth/God… &/or just ignorant of even the possibility.

Goyim are non-Jews. From Jewish doctrine/Talmud:
  • ”Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9927&hilit=Protocols

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Re:

Post by Niemand »

truefreedom wrote: November 24th, 2021, 7:48 pm
Compare and contrast to four months ago, same man. He still looks bad, but not as bad as now:
Last edited by Niemand on November 25th, 2021, 6:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

truefreedom wrote: November 24th, 2021, 7:48 pm
Both of these are bloody crazy.

The second is just stupid, but in the first, that man has either the eyes of a fanatic or a demon-possessed type.

Note the absolutism. No justification for any of his statements, only that if you disagree with any of it you are an "antivaxxer". I notice that this is their main line of attack throughout this, personal abuse... total rubbish. If anyone calls me an "antivaxxer", I point out a) I'm previously vaccinated and b) it's arguable if these are vaccines in the first place. (Apart from the Chinese one which won't be in Oz presumably)... just another term of abuse and not an accurate one.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

This is just incredible.
“So, the police officers blocked my driveway,” she began. “I walked out and I said, ‘what’s going on, are you guys testing me for COVID? What’s happening?’ They said, ‘no, you’re getting taken away. And you have no choice. You’re going to Howard Springs. You either come with us now, and we’ll put you in the back of the divvy van. Or you can have a choice to get a COVID cab.'”

Hayley continued, “I just said, ‘I don’t consent to this. I don’t understand why I can’t just self-isolate at home, like a lot of other people are doing.’ And they just said, ‘we’ve just been told from higher up where to take you. And that’s all that there is.'”
Watch the videos. The fact our church leaders are not saying a word in condemnation of this is criminal all on its own. Wow, never thought I'd see the day when concentration camps were a real thing in my lifetime. How any human being could be so brainwashed to take orders to do this to other human beings is beyond me.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/inside-l ... urs-a-day/

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I got an order on eBay one time from an Australian that had an interesting request. He asked me if I would dismantle the stun guns and list the custom form as electronic parts.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TrueFaith wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 2:59 pm This is just incredible.
“So, the police officers blocked my driveway,” she began. “I walked out and I said, ‘what’s going on, are you guys testing me for COVID? What’s happening?’ They said, ‘no, you’re getting taken away. And you have no choice. You’re going to Howard Springs. You either come with us now, and we’ll put you in the back of the divvy van. Or you can have a choice to get a COVID cab.'”

Hayley continued, “I just said, ‘I don’t consent to this. I don’t understand why I can’t just self-isolate at home, like a lot of other people are doing.’ And they just said, ‘we’ve just been told from higher up where to take you. And that’s all that there is.'”
Watch the videos. The fact our church leaders are not saying a word in condemnation of this is criminal all on its own. Wow, never thought I'd see the day when concentration camps were a real thing in my lifetime. How any human being could be so brainwashed to take orders to do this to other human beings is beyond me.

They always have been, just in dumps like China or Iran.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Niemand wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 3:39 pm
TrueFaith wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 2:59 pm This is just incredible.

They always have been, just in dumps like China or Iran.
This video could have been in the thread When authorities act too stupid to be considered human.

dewajack
captain of 100

Post by dewajack »

A buddy of mine said his sister recently went to Australia and was taken from the airport to a quarantine camp. She had to stay in her room for 2 weeks. I guess they brought her meals to the doorstep and knocked. She had to wait 30 seconds before opening the door to get her food.

It sure hasn't taken long for the world to be duped.

TrueFaith
captain of 1,000

Post by TrueFaith »

dewajack wrote: December 4th, 2021, 8:30 am A buddy of mine said his sister recently went to Australia and was taken from the airport to a quarantine camp. She had to stay in her room for 2 weeks. I guess they brought her meals to the doorstep and knocked. She had to wait 30 seconds before opening the door to get her food.

My younger brother is moving his family to New Zealand next year for a job. He has told me they have no problem going to a concentration camp for two weeks. Acts like it is the most normal and natural thing in the world.

There's nothing I can say to shake someone out of their stupidity who loves their own imprisonment.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TrueFaith wrote: December 4th, 2021, 10:07 am
dewajack wrote: December 4th, 2021, 8:30 am A buddy of mine said his sister recently went to Australia and was taken from the airport to a quarantine camp. She had to stay in her room for 2 weeks. I guess they brought her meals to the doorstep and knocked. She had to wait 30 seconds before opening the door to get her food.

My younger brother is moving his family to New Zealand next year for a job. He has told me they have no problem going to a concentration camp for two weeks. Acts like it is the most normal and natural thing in the world.

There's nothing I can say to shake someone out of their stupidity who loves their own imprisonment.
If we were dealing with international spread of Ebola or something like that, I might understand.

I don't agree with the notion of wide open borders, but I think Australia has tested some of these strategies on illegal immigrants. They have had processing centres for them for a while. The UK has some of these (although some illegals end up in them and some don't.) Wherever you stand on the immigration debate it is easy to see how such a facility or model can be adapted for domestic dissidents.

I used to think all the American talk of FEMA camps was over the top. Turns out it's not far wrong.

The thing I don't get is that all of this is messy for those in power as well. I don't think it's a good strategy for them in any way.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

This guy is one of the biggest tennis players in the world. Top level.

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/serbia ... 49513.html

Serbian president decries Novak Djokovic ‘harassment’ amid reaction to visa cancellation

The Serbian president has accused Australia of “maltreatment” of tennis star Novak Djokovic, who was denied entry to the country after he flew into Melbourne with a medical exemption from coronavirus vaccination rules.

Djokovic was granted a controversial exemption to enter Australia and compete in the Australian Open, but was held up at Melbourne airport by authorities for several hours before his visa was cancelled. The Australian Border Force said he had failed to provide adequate evidence to support his exemption, and the player has now taken his case to court.

Serbian president Aleksandar Vučić said the country had offered support to the world No 1. “I told our Novak that the whole of Serbia is with him and that our bodies are doing everything to see that the harassment of the world’s best tennis player is brought to an end immediately,” he said in a statement.

Serbian media reported Vučić had summoned Australia’s ambassador in Belgrade and demanded that they immediately release Djokovic to compete.

The Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison, rejected the harassment suggestion on Thursday, saying: “Australia has sovereign borders and clear rules that are non-discriminatory as so many countries do … it has to do with the fair and reasonable application of Australia’s border protection laws … all I can say is that the evidence medical exemption that was provided was found to be insufficient.”

In December, Tennis Australia released its Covid vaccination policy for Melbourne’s grand slam which included a process for players seeking medical exemptions to enter Victoria without having to undergo a 14-day quarantine. Djokovic, who is opposed to vaccination, said he had been granted an exemption to compete in the competition although the exact nature of it has not been confirmed.

It is understood the reigning Australian Open champion was relying on a previous Covid infection as the basis for his exemption to compete – but that is not recognised by the federal government.

The head of Tennis Australia, Craig Tiley, said exemption applications were de-identified and rigorously assessed, and that only a handful of other players and officials had been granted exemptions out of 26 applications.

The initial approval sparked public outrage before the tennis star had landed, and the cancellation of his visa only added to the furore.

Djokovic’s father, Srdjan, told Russian media he was outraged by the treatment of his son. “Tonight they can throw him in a dungeon, tomorrow they can put him in chains. The truth is he is like water and water paves its own path. Novak is the Spartacus of the new world which won’t tolerate injustice, colonialism and hypocrisy.”

US player Tennys Sandgren, an Australian Open quarter-finalist in 2018 and 2020, said Australia didn’t deserve to host a grand slam. “Just to be crystal clear here, two separate medical boards approved his exemption. And politicians are stopping it,” said Sandgren, who has also opted not to get vaccinated or play in the tournament.

Renae Stubbs, a former Doubles world No 1 and ESPN host, described the situation as “officially a massive shitshow”.

“I think ScoMo [Australian prime minister Scott Morrison] made this a moment because the Australian public is so annoyed by Djoker,” she said on Instagram. “I would be ropeable if I was [Djokovic]. Also the other lesson is, get vaccinated.”

Morrison on Thursday confirmed Djokovic’s visa was cancelled, saying “rules are rules” and praising federal Covid policies, a day after saying such exemptions were a matter for state governments. “Our strong border policies have been critical to Australia having one of the lowest death rates in the world from Covid, we are continuing to be vigilant,” he said.

Australian tennis legend Rod Laver earlier told the Herald Sun newspaper that Djokovic should reveal the medical exemption he was granted. “Yes, you’re a great player and you’ve performed and won so many tournaments, so, it can’t be physical. So what is the problem?”

World No 1 Ashleigh Barty said it had been difficult for Australians, and Victorians in particular, during the pandemic but that she had “no interest in speaking about Novak’s medical history”. She added: “I understand why they may be frustrated with the decision [to grant Djokovic an exemption].”

The coach of 17-year-old Indian tennis player Aman Dahiya, who was denied an exemption to play the Australian Open junior championships, also accused Australian and tennis authorities of double standards over Djokovic’s early approval. Dahiya was denied entry because he was unvaccinated, because India has not yet allowed people under the age of 18 to receive a vaccine.

His coach, Jignesh Rawal, said they had offered for Dahiya to find a dose and quarantine but were refused, and he said Dahiya was allowed to become “collateral damage” of Australia’s policies but Djokovic – initially – was not.

“It shouldn’t be different,” he said. “The circumstances don’t matter. The rule is if you don’t have two vaccine doses you cannot enter,” he said. “Djokovic can have special treatment on the court (like centre court priority) but the entry point has to be the same.”

Morrison, who is under fire over his refusal to make rapid tests free or affordable to address major shortages and huge PCR wait times as the country struggles with its worst ever outbreak, had strong words for Djokovic on Wednesday.

At a press conference he said Djokovic would be “on the next plane home” if he was unable to provide proof of his medical exemption.

On Thursday morning Djokovic was reportedly taken to a quarantine hotel ahead of potential deportation but his lawyers have launched legal to obtain an injunction.

In a snap hearing before Judge Anthony Kelly of the federal circuit court of Australia, it was suggested a full hearing could be heard on Monday.

The court heard Tennis Australia said it would need to know whether Djokovic could compete by Tuesday for scheduling purposes. The court was also asked whether Djokovic could be moved to a hotel with a tennis court so he could practise.

abijah`
~dog days~

Post by abijah` »

A colony/country composed of the descendants of, not merely criminals, but more importantly their jailers.

A prison-island where authoritarian roots burrow deep. At least even the frogs are willing to put up a fight and protest in the streets before they roll over.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

abijah` wrote: January 6th, 2022, 10:16 am A colony/country composed of the descendants of, not merely criminals, but more importantly their jailers.

A prison-island where authoritarian roots burrow deep. At least even the frogs are willing to put up a fight and protest in the streets before they roll over.
The Australians have put up some fight but it's mostly off camera.